Why did they decide to animate this pro-lolicon anime?

Why did they decide to animate this pro-lolicon anime?

Attached: 1555172040007.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

The only real way of fixing the not worker money dilemma, timeslip more Japanese citizens and have them have kids with contemporary Japanese.

Did they uncensor the BDs? That's the only way it could be watchable.

Do they even end up fucking? What was the ending?

>WAAAAAAAIIIT, you’re telling me user that there is anime which lolis?!?!?! Anime that put lolis in sexy situations?! Anime which are only based about thoses lolis making sexy things?!?! And there are tons of hentai about that too?!
I could have never believed this coming from Japan

>Pro Lolilcon
>Last and decisive episode has a shit of trapshit

There are traps?

disappointed they didn't fuck

The manga is too censored also, so I doubt it.

with lolis.

I assume its because a lot of Japanese women look like legal lolis. I've seen one she was like 5 foot nothing with a cups and while being older than me at the time.

Attached: 1566582111745.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

No, with cakes.

Buddy, this isn’t Yea Forums

To increase the birthrates in Japan.

>going to Yea Forums

season 2 never

No they didn't. The AX version is the BD version, hence why no one bothered to upload it.

>by not being greedy and censoring a lot they ended up hurting their sales
Got to respect that I guess.

>at the time
Are you older than her now?

You can't do that

Or they just didn't uncensor it enough.

More like pro-gay anime

Attached: nobunaga gay.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

First have kids then go for career. All for the future of Japan.

Lolis are the perfect one-two punch of making japanese citizens want to fuck and want to have kids.
What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 04d9e299449bb1ce1ce02a95befe4e9c.jpg (1920x1200, 368K)

Attached: shinzo abe overlay.jpg (436x755, 47K)

The lolis are ignored 4 episodes in and it ends with a trap fucking the MC in the ass. It's shit.

And then they're un-ignored again and we get one of the lewdest loli-focused episodes that had aired in recent times. What the fuck are you on. I'm not into traps either but I liked the way they introduced Ranmaru and almost had him fuck the MC in the ass for comedy's sake.
Also no, just because a show does more than one thing that doesn't mean it's suddenly anti-one of the things it does. Where the fuck does this mentality come from.

Attached: 1557590715170.jpg (1263x2103, 332K)

>not forcing idols to travel the universe at a great fraction of the speed of light

Because they can