Well?

Well?

Attached: 397A6872-E54C-4046-AEB2-A15460BA9042.jpg (891x905, 215K)

Yes

No

NO

Maybe

I don’t know

Can you repeat the question?

YOU’RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

Attached: rin453.png (270x259, 143K)

And you're not so big

YOU’RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME
NOW

BE MY BOSS

Now what?

I interrupt your scheduled off-topic shitposting to announce that this anime was shit and frustrated me because I thought it could maybe get good but it just got worse instead.

Life is unfair...

Attached: ThreadDeliversKiki.jpg (800x600, 114K)

Eat some of this truck!

Attached: F33DADE0-FD29-4FF7-BF96-88A10268962C.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Yeah I watched about 5 episodes a few years ago because of one of these threads. I don't really remember anything it was very unremarkable.

CRUSHED TO DEATH

malcolm was the weakest character after puberty hit him. even reese was more entertaining that malcolm was

Dewey also got a lot worse. Francis could be unbearable too. Really, the later seasons are only good for the parents and Reese.

francis was becoming competent and independent. he was becoming a good contrast to the destruction that is the malcolm home. then off screen, francis lost his marriage and like 4 seasons worth of character development in a single episode prior to the series finale.

>francis lost his marriage
Piama was with him in the finale

that actually makes me feel better.

Dewey growing into more of a little shit as the show went on was great. I agree that Malcolm's emo cunt schtick got old fast and undoing Francis' character development was awful, especially since the finale ended up with him getting the last laugh anyway.

Every user should be team /Reese/

>tfw you realise that's his hair and not a hood

I thought it was a coat jacket?

Is Nazca even a good anime?

not really