So who are the transfer students, realistically? Basically any Kadokawa-connected isekai, right?

So who are the transfer students, realistically? Basically any Kadokawa-connected isekai, right?

Attached: cfd1c4c1702c46e7b6a4544eba6027af1561491223_full.jpg (639x360, 62K)

Ye. Naofumi from Shield Hero is pretty much confirmed to be part of it at this point.

Well now there is a chance of Isekai Cheat Magician Entering

What about kenja no mago, hachinantte and Mushoku tensei?

Don't know truly. Kenja no majo didn't feel like a big thing to be part of the cast or maybe that just me Idk. The other 2 we will see when their anime air.

Pic related. Maybe Kenja no Mago. Both are higher selling than some of the original members now.

Theoretically possible, but unlikely. Kadokawa only publishes the manga for Isekai Cheat Magician. The LN is published by Shufunotomosha.

Attached: tate no yuusha s2 key visual.jpg (800x566, 85K)

>manga
>published by Kadokawa

The other casts aren't ready for Mamako, are they?

Attached: 1560733445_88e.jpg (2040x2885, 1.43M)

Okaa-san online doesn't feel isekaish? to me. They are transported into a vr game not actually another world and clearly you can go back to real world.

Is Kenja no Mago included? I kinda miss Shin.

No Game No Life is possible but I'm not sure. It hadn't got its season 2 yet.

Shield Hero is honestly the only one that seems popular enough for that.
The other series already mentioned in this thread are flavor of the month crap that don't stand out from all the other isekai cookiecutter shit in any meaningful way.

What about Mushoku?

It doesn't even have an anime yet and I assume most people aren't aware it even exists despite the manga being popular, so it would be kinda weird to add it to the show.
I totally see it joining the show in the future unless the anime flops hard.

Tanya movies
> Loliya as sensei
>Mary Sue in the other class

Attached: beria.png (1309x725, 1.42M)

Any chances for GS?
Okay is not Isekai but a popular fantasy LN
Plus call some Veteran isekai MC from 90 ( if exist) foir the senpai class

Attached: GS.jpg (850x850, 57K)

>Isekai Quartet
>ISEKAI Quartet
>ISEKAI
No

why are goblin slayer fags so retarded

Attached: 1516588336339.png (1034x578, 1M)

>senpai class
>characters from 90/ early00 Isekais
Call the El harzad people and the rayearth girls!

Attached: El harzad.jpg (960x400, 97K)

goblins are from the moon so technically an isekai

So Neil Armstrong is an isekai MC?

So the people of GS will "Isekaied" to the school in the end. Put this shit excuse.

No he's science fiction MC

That defeats the entire point of the fucking series. You can throw literally any series in there with that excuse.
Stop being retarded.

Bring the Kyo Kara Maoh fags

Attached: Kyo Kara Maoh.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

>shotacon casting couch

thanks for proving my point retard

Attached: D06eMb3X4AA9FSG-orig.jpg (1066x746, 54K)

Native Isekai is still Isekai

>Loliya classes
>History of Marxism and Lolita books
>Will only allow the flats girls in his classes
>Keep a eye on shaltear because sense her fake tits.
>Get hardon for Mare

Attached: Too old for Beria.png (1407x817, 1.62M)

Natincels once more proving themselves retarded

>Native Isekai

Attached: 1537286180026.gif (360x240, 1.99M)

>Still getting Hardon for Tanya because she is the flatiest one.
>Think Mare is a loli even being a shota. the same thing for Aura
>Keep a eye o Beako.
>Think Megumin as a symbol for his country( she wears red outfit is a powerfull mage).

Everything

Gaijin memes aren't real.

Other isekai thread died

That was a thinly veiled LotM thread and like 3 or 4 of it's 6 posts were shitposts. Nothing of value was lost.

NGNL
Shiro hides between Ainz's rib bones.
Kadokawa does the music too and part of the committee probably.

Attached: 1565894230536.png (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Do you guys like gay cats? Because you're gonna get a gay cat.

Attached: Ferris_Anime.png (1920x1080, 3.73M)

If is here, the technology level is higher than what you think.

Attached: wat a sec this isn't ZnT.png (1672x1200, 1.62M)

What if we got spear guy instead?

Depends on which version

Spider might be coming in to advertise its CGIshit.

Double Y.Aoi?

Attached: 5000 iq.jpg (677x619, 544K)

I forgot about kumo honestly, how's the story going? i tuined out of that time ariel burns up most of her soul to BTFO potimas.

Will she be spider or arachne?

What exactly is there to confirm that they're bringing in another series at all?

They could just be transferring in a bunch of villians from the franchises, like Betelguese and Mary Soux.

Enter Chadchinov

Attached: 002.png (1426x2048, 3.92M)

The point of Iseaki Quartet is to advertise multiple LNs at once.

Depends on how far along they're adapting. I could see them going either way.

Fuck off with your propaganda.

Based. Keep dabbing on CIA niggers.

On his slave populace mostly. "CIA niggers" gladly take his buddies money into western banks and sell them luxurious property and citizenships.

CIA fears Russian wealth and power. There are no bribes in Russia. People too honest.

No bribes, just people who never existed

Like who?

>CIA fears Russian wealth
Like any of it stays in Russia anyway, they funnel out anything of worth that's not nailed down.
>power
>can't produce national GPS (Glonass) anymore because sanctions
>1.5 of new gen fighters and tanks in army because too expensive and complex
>behind in space launches because stagnation for decades
Russian army is only good for fighting it's own people nowadays, maybe a defensive warfare.
>no bribes in Russia
Bribes & violence is prime governmental model since the Mongols and fall of Novgorod Rus.
>People too honest.
That's illegal.

Imagine trying to go through life as someone like this...scary stuff

Go back to /pol/, you absolute nigger-brained subhuman.

It could still be a priority. I'll start worrying about it possibly being abandoned if the director's next project is announced to not be NGNL S2.

Is Phone Jesus Kadokawa?

Hobby japan

But I want Phone Jesus

Based.

>Shield Hero and Okaasan Online join
>Naofumi hates everyone but somehow strikes some kind of business relationship with Kazuma
>Raphtalia joins Albedo and Rem in their undying loyalty to the men they love
>Malty starts a fresh wave of rape accusations against Naofumi, very much a "not this shit" again moment for him
>Spearchad pervs on Tanya
>Mamako likes everyone and everyone likes her
>Tanya can't help but bully Ma-kun, perceiving him to be a weak-willed mama's boy

Attached: smugnaofumi.png (1280x716, 659K)

I think they'd make perfect additions to the cast

Attached: 1562869890786.jpg (1199x758, 259K)

Naofumi will probably feel a bit of jealousy or tell that ma-kun that he's lucky he has a parent who cares for him while naofumi has the kind of japanese parents that push their expectations on him(and his brother) while also simultaneously not forcing him to do anything, telling him that they failed to raise him, not taking him on trips, etc.

Finally an otome isekai give me some kind of feeling of vindication. Berteria's wasn't on this level.

Attached: file.png (1204x910, 535K)

>while Tanya bullies Ma-kun to make a soldier out of him, Malty does it because she's a bitch
>Naofumi doesn't like that and stands up for Ma-kun because of the reasons you said, if grouchily and hiding his concern behind demands for payment
>Ma-kun tells Mamako about his grouchy new friend and this makes her cry, hugging poor Naofumi and promising she'll try to be the mother he never had

It'll be fun.

Attached: NEOGDS-339284.jpg (500x500, 122K)

Was she trying to get him to her harem while also knowing she's going to kill him later?

Thanks for posting you attention whoring, retarded, literal faggot. I forgot to filter you.

>Darkness hears Bitch's rumors about how naofumi is an evil rapist that tied her up and violated her
>Darkness pesters Naofumi to sexually assault her
>Kazuma apologizes
It's gonna be funny

the real question is, will it have the same charm as S1?
Konosuba, ReZero, and Youjo Senki were all pretty fun to watch even though the isekai genre is typically uninspired and boring. Are there even four more isekai shows they could add without incorporating another boring cut and paste isekai? Overlord was honestly already pushing it but I had already watched it when it came out and luckily Ainz is a pretty unique MC even though the show put him in generic situations. I'm afraid four more good isekais don't exist

I never understood Darkness' character does she or doesn't she want to be raped cause she throws mixed signals.

What about that reply was whoring for attention?

She does. She does so bad it instantly turns everybody off so it never happens. The mixed signals are just a side effect of her fetish. She wants to be raped so she has to talk herself down and try to convince herself that she doesn't want it otherwise she couldn't enjoy it.
Also Darkness is protected in part by Eris, so legitimate creeps like Alderp never get a chance

The fact that this is a show to shill the featured stories and Kadokawa'd want to expand the number of stuff being shilled rather than keep it to the same 4

Tripfagging on an anonymous board has always been, and always will be cancer.

Yes, but he's literally talking about what his trip is for, shit on shield hero.

Yeah, that's totally not attention-whoring

Just filter retard

Attached: 1554530283879.jpg (464x379, 60K)

Shield Hero is a safe guess to promote Seasons 2 & 3.

Any others are a bit harder to guess. Either another series or two are getting a movie/new season so they'll be added to promote that. Or they're gonna put an upcoming anime in to promote them early. Something like Spider or Mushoku Tensei.

Theirs some wildcard options too, like they could announce a reprint of ZnT and add them in to promote that. But I find it really unlikely (though I wouldn't be opposed to more Louise).

Are you kidding? She turns Arachne at the end of volume 5. There is absolutely no way they can reach that unless they cut out the rest of the incarnations entirely until she meets Sophia, and they would still have to go at a lightning pace. Realistically, I don't see them adapting beyond Ronandt and the summoner attacking her nest. Maybe her beating Araba if they do cut out the other incarnations.

I feel like they'll go slightly beyond Araba, potentially to the end of volume 3 when she exits the dungeon.

If they reach the battle with Mother (volume 4) then they're rushing too much.

>Isekai Cheat Magician
Is it good?

Best girl dies so no

Dropped it after four episodes.

It was too... unremarkable.

there are (2) two living attractive female characters.
that's about all it has got going for it.

No.

>reddit spacing
When did you faggots grew a taste?

Don't speak to me, ESL.

I agree, but only if they go the manga route and omit the other incarnations. If they don't, even Araba would be stretching it.

He is too wild for the other retard MCs

it'd be a shame if shield hero was added since every character is uninteresting and one-note but it's pretty much inevitable at this point.

As opposed to ReZero and Overlord? Youjo Senki is the only good non comedy isekai in Isekai Quartet.

I'm 100% sure it will be NGNL

Not Kadokawa.

Then why did she get nervous during that bath scene with Kazuma?

He is canonically straight.

I wonder how Subaru and Naofumi would interact.

because it is only fun for her when she is getting taken advantage of, so she pretends/psychs her self up to be all pure when in reality she wants it bad

>forces Kazuma down
>doesn't know what to do
Don't nobles get educated in dicking?

I want some Zero no tsukaima
>Kenja no mago
No please.

What about Slime?

>ZnT
Too soon.
Not Kadokawa are you all retarded?

Attached: 1544762273118.jpg (1652x929, 137K)

I’m aware. I was asking about the probability of Slime being included despite having no connection to Kadokawa.

But it is tho.

It's probably Naofumi.

Pretty sure Spear Hero will be part of the B class.

What are the chances Kumagawa enrolls as a student?

Attached: consider the following.jpg (312x312, 21K)

When did you become such a pussy to get get triggered by the most trivial shit.

He’s just trying to fit in, give him a break

It's Lord Peroroncino and IQ is now a hentai

Nah it's double spacing faggots that try to stand out for zero good reason.

Would it even work? I feel like Nobu could at least work well with Ainz and Tanya at least.

Attached: Drifters-Act-2-Yoichi-Nobunaga-Toyohisa-e1476764467201[1].jpg (650x365, 22K)