Catulus Syndrome got an anime!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=MfcK3sUNB40

Attached: 1564357050050.png (1594x898, 1.05M)

PV quality looks like those transition to digital drawing kind of anime.Maybe its the colouring.

You sure this isn't an advert for the manga. I remember they released a clip like this before. Either way nice.

I should catch up on the manga, PV doesn't look anything stellar though. But I'll take all the pussies I can.

she can purr

>You sure this isn't an advert for the manga. I remember they released a clip like this before. Either way nice.

It is an ad. That clip came out at freakin' June of this year

oh shit another monster girl fetish garbage got adaptation

at least it's not another isekai

Nice

Nice manga advert, retard.

Unknown pathogens make girls into gay catgirls, hilarious hijinks ensue when one such girl meets a granddaughter of cat cafe owner.

Finally, latest translated chapters show that this is getting over "lets make business (RL maido cafe plug)" stage and get back to relationships.

I'll fuck your whorethroat right through to your ass,
Anons & you sissy-ass faggots.

Attached: Catull_Sirmione.jpg (2592x3273, 583K)

>gay catgirls
How does that work?

Nobody in-story knows how does it work. Just that a percentage of girls in their early years (rarely even before birth) exhibit the symptoms of this Catulus Syndrome. They change to get many cat-like features, like their ears are on the top of their head and are furry, their eyes can see in the dark, they have a functional tail and they can trigger cat allergy in people. Plus they gain many cat-like habits and when they feel threatened, they might involuntarily turn into a cat fully, changing in size and leaving all clothes on the spot of transformation. Also, the percentage of homosexuals among catulus is much higher than among usual population, approaching 100%.
Basically, X-MEN, but with gay catgirls.

B&!

Attached: 1567981399267.png (429x509, 408K)

New chapter when?

Goddammit I thought my favorite manga actually got an anime, maybe one day...

>maybe one day
of course user

Attached: 1562071129949.jpg (488x480, 99K)

Weirder things happened so I'm not losing hope. Out of recent things Fragtime got an OVA all of a sudden, anything can happen. But chances are not too high, I understand.

NEVER

Man anime about gamers are always so much better than the isekai game-fantasy crap.

I found this manga so boring and generic I just...forgot it existed and stopped reading it.

Nice ad faggot, I'd take a Futaribeya anime any day of the week over unlimited maid cafe works, the serie started fine but goddamit it missed the main premise for at least a mile. And adding even more cats sure doesn't help, on top of the forced drama about "Humans can't be friends with Catulus".

cute

author needs to focus on cats doing cat things instead of the stupid race

Attached: 1540300676180.jpg (1771x2508, 1.19M)

Not a chance, we need to get reminded that Catulus aren't people, and should be treated as pets.

where can i get a Catulus pet?

Breed with one and pray to god your kid will be a congenital. I'm sure there's a black market in universe somewhere tho, so there's that.

That starts to sound like it's borrowing shit from Nekopara and oh god please no no no no.

Yeah the business part wasn't really interesting so put it on hold.

Tell me what's wrong with Nekopara to give you a accurate summary of the manga. For one the MC is a girl, so there's that.

Outside of Nekopara being just plain boring if you're not in it for fucking (verb and adjective both) cats, I have a beef with it for portraying catgirls as cats with sapience and life expectancy of cats. Not only do I feel sorry for the cats who are basically subhuman slaves, in this world people are effectively fucking actual cats that just happen to look sorta human.

And I tell this as someone who adores cats and catgirls since I remember myself.

Of course this being a gay manga already puts it high on my list, so even if it's as bad I'll still probably enjoy the rest (started it when only a few chapters were out, but following an ongoing manga is always hell).

>Catulus
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo?

>I have a beef with it for portraying catgirls as cats with sapience and life expectancy of cats. Not only do I feel sorry for the cats who are basically subhuman slaves
This shit is true garbage.

Well it's WASN'T boring at the start. It had a solid premise: Girl who is a literal pussy magnet meets a shy Catgirl one day and become friends, yuri hijinks ensues, then met the normal girl friend who is a tomboy catgirl and the oujo-sama catgirl because that's how rare is to become a catulus, rich girl falls in love with tomboy, all fine until now. The problem comes when "We must save this cafe" comes into play. It sidelines HARD the main and the secondary pairing, introduce a retarded maid cafe subplot which, on top of being fucking boring, adds yet more catgirls. Normal girl falls in love with someone from a fancy maid cafe in Ikebukuro where they were to gather information as for how manage a maid cafe. Once this plot ends then the main group get's sidelined in favor of the new group of cats, while at the same time introducing YET two more catgirls (which were childhood friends but grew apart), one of them wants to literally fuck the MC because she's a special snowflake born catgirl (people usually transform into one at childhood), and the other wants to be her friend, yandere girls has a vendetta against the humans and tells the MC that catulus and humans can't be together, hammering the main pairing. Then there's the sport festival which was honestly an attempt to fix this but it just falls apart, and introduce another catgirl. I forgot to say that the super-special catgirl scientific girl who makes devices for ALL the catulus works in their school? My main grip with the story is the author not developing the existing characters and instead adds more and more catgirls. I wouldn't be surprised if the normal girl turns into one at some point.

Nah, the disease just gave people some cat characteristics and make them able transform into and talk to actual cats but other than that they're still humans.

Oh god what a mess. Thanks, I was... hoping it'd be more... focused, I guess.

You and me brother. That's why I don't want an anime, it will be just maid cafe shilling, and they'll use the few yuri scenes to bait people.

>My favorite cat Yuri where I can self insert as an insecure white furball is getting an anime
Holy fucking yay!!!!

A-user...

Cute purple Fumino.

Attached: bokuben fumino play hair.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)