Shokugeki no Souma discussion thread

Was everyone satisfied by the ending of Shokugeki no Souma?

Attached: Food Wars!_ Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ - #003 - 3. Le Futur - 24.jpg (784x1145, 101K)

No, Erina a shit

I'm satisfied that Tosh is now free. Hopefully this shitty manga has not damaged his skill too much.

No, Tsukada lost his mind. It's like he wanted it to go bad on purpose. I assume the artist or editor had to have told him he's being retarded but he made them go through with it anyway.

Horrible final arc, extremely underwhelming ending. The final half of the last chapter was kind of cute but not satisfying in the slightest, and the paragraphs detailing what everybody was doing with their lives was extremely lazy.

Why aren't they married already by that point? That scene looked like husband and wife banter.

So did they start dating or what?

Nope but it's implied Erina wants the Souma cock.

Nah I made a thread about the ending before. I personally feel like it is a shitty ending. The fact they built up a romance arc, and then threw in the fact that they like each, but never pursued it was gay. Other Shounen mangas would have given us the sweet release of this shit, even if it was the shitty ending of all time. Like Bleach. Naruto, FMA, Dragon Balls, Samurai X, Yu Yu Hakusho. Beelzebulb was the only thing I can think of where the MC didn't end up with his romantic counterpart, but to be fair, it wasn't as full blown as this shit.

No they just secretly acknowledge each other feelings to themselves

Shitty ending

Agreed, even the writing they did was shitty, and seems like they said fuck it, we're closing.

Yeah, you can see he really stopped give a fuck the last arc.

I love this terrible series because shipperfags got btfo harder than ever before

are they canon?

Attached: 1525211038442.png (515x578, 445K)

Tsukuda fucked up so bad. The last arc had almost no thought behind it and the chapters came off as jokes. The last 3 chapters was a big final "fuck you" and he stuck that finger up everyone's asses that followed this shit for the last 6 years.

Wondered the same thing, anybody care to spoil me whatever happened to Alice

>b-b-but they acknowledged each other's feelings in their heads
Don't underestimate a shipperfag's ability to turn the weakest of teases into pure shipping fuel.

Got the best hair and is living on nepotism with her cute butler

>Asahi has more panels than Souma in the epilogue
Sasuga Tsukuda

ERINA WON
MEGUMI BTFO

>reminder that at the crunchyroll expo panel, they said they plan to keep working together.
>reminder that they said they bought each editor who moved on a rolex as a parting gift, so those two are swimming in shokugeki money

ready for tosh to come back to the world of H and drop the best art he's ever done

Tsukuda dropped the ball big time. Out of the few saving graces that could have been, having Souma and Erina married or at least engaged with thumbs up from Jouichirou and Erina's grandfather would have been the biggest one.

because they are long lost brother and sister by blood you sick fuck

Did you not heard the news? Tsukuda, Tosh and the author of the Monogatari series, Nisio collabed and will release a romcom oneshot this week or next week I believe.

>lying on the internet

Attached: 1512505964386.webm (1920x1080, 1.61M)

And more dialogue I bet.

gif related

Attached: Shokugeki no Soma by Yuuto Tsukuda.gif (320x240, 543K)

Only PERUVIAN CUISINE is considered in this manga as one of the most important cuisines in the world
with French, Japanese and Chinese cuisine
"CAUSA" is a winner dish

Attached: 00asdsX34RtcF569.png (1689x1246, 1.38M)

Was -anyone- satisfied the ending of Shokugeki no Soma?

According to mangaplus comments, yes. They’re probably middle schoolers.

>Was everyone satisfied by the ending of Shokugeki no Souma?
In terms of plot and conclusion no. But I'm extremely relieved it ended.

Cope she won nothing

>they said they plan to keep working together.
Tosh wants to be shackled to dead weight. I hope plans change

No, final arc ruined everything.
Also fuck Tsukuda for giving Erina short hair.

>Nisio
Should have been Komi Naoshi
Nisio Isin sucks dick

It was a shitty bait till the end and Souma victory didn’t feel well earned. Clunky shit

Could someone translate this? It's about the upcoming oneshot

Attached: Romcom oneshot.jpg (686x1036, 160K)

The more deranged they become the funnier if gets, the strength of their delusions overwrites reality

He made Medaka Box which is pretty good.

She looks ugly with short hair.

Did they marry or what?

>friends want to continue working together
Crazy concept. I wonder why Yea Forums can't grasp it. They knew each other from uni.

truly the true MC

No hug no kiss no feeding no nothing. Aint satisfied and will never ever be satisfied.

Title?

>haircut

Attached: 640px-Excalibur_Reaction.jpg (640x360, 34K)

No. El hermano ruined any possibility of it ending well. And the epilogue wasn't even that good. Just say they are engaged, going out, or married or something

Eh, one last time...

Attached: 29.jpg (1568x1145, 588K)

No.

>no marriage
>no childrens

Attached: n-abeterror-a-20150203-870x614.jpg (870x614, 37K)

wasted potential
the future looked so bright back in the intership chapters

Nisio is probably the only writer i give a shit about

Q: i don't like writing this series anymore, but my contract with the publisher forces me to. what do?
>TORIYAMA A.: crash that shit into the ground and hope the fanboys fuck off. if not, at least you'll get a laugh writing total shit.

Attached: 1462279054556.jpg (1254x1510, 691K)