What is this 3 eyed raven shit?

Seriously, this author sure as hell knows how to fool his readers into thinking it was "all planned from the begging", while blatantly stating that he's gonna add GOT shit in it. How is this different from any other shonen asspull?

Attached: K26.png (886x1300, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/12/01/60-hour-binge-watch-makes-a-game-of-thrones-fanatic-out-of-attack-on-titan-author
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The foreshadowing has been exist from chapter 1.

Doubt it was planned. Isayama admits adding many new elements & that it'll have a different ending.

Attached: 1567726767020.jpg (1300x878, 625K)

you don't know what improvisation means write? foreshadowing is like an incomplete puzzle you don't know the full picture of but with the right pieces you can make look like as if "this" was the correct full picture to begin with. You were made to look like all of this was planned but infact it was very methodically constructed to look like as if it was.

You sound mad

for what reason?

>no argument bec user is right
>I'll just post you mad lol XD

Attached: 1567933035549.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

Why do you post that like it means anything? Literally no work that lasts a substantial time should have been the same from its first release. Plus shit like Gabi killing Sasha versus a Titan are a clear objective improvement.

Yes and?
Few people ever write from the ending these days.

Also

>write?

Why do ESL even try? Hell I'm fucking ESL and even I saw that shit.

>Isayama literally says many new things are added & it'll have a new ending than originally planned
>it means nothing
Why are Snkfags in so much denial? You must have little confidence in Isayama.

>Few people ever write from the ending these days.
I don't think you understand the point of the thread, this is not targeted at the authors but dumb gullible readers who don't even understand what they read, the thread is about the perception of author rather than how he really is.
Even I read this and can agree it's fairly enjoyable but it's ironic how the hardcore fans themselves don't understand neither the series nor the author.

>GOT shit in it.
fucking americans not everything is a GOT reference

>1st post is by an ESL snkfag
>ignores it
>another user makes a typo
>OMG! ESL!!!!

Attached: 1567299408430.jpg (432x597, 115K)

First, I'm not an american.
Second, I'm not a so called "fan" of it either.
Third, he himself stated that crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/12/01/60-hour-binge-watch-makes-a-game-of-thrones-fanatic-out-of-attack-on-titan-author
To add further to the argument, let's consider the current chapter as an example.
>boy visits memories of the past
>father is somehow able to sense him
>boy influences the past causing a loop, GOT has hodor we have reiss family massacre

>another seething HxHomo thread

O MY 7 YEARS BETWEEN CHAPTERS

Attached: 1567366279767.png (557x386, 92K)

what?

There's a retarded snkfag going around saying all negative comments are from hunterfags. Just ignore.

based trips confirm

I thought it was my hero academia fags fighting with them, does everyone hate them or do they just hate everyone?

I have no idea. But it seems everyone's fighting everyone on this board.

>has been exist

Considering how often HxHomos shit up SnK threads with autism about their dead series, it was a pretty reasonable guess t b h.

>begging
You should try begging for some english lessons.

That's my point how is it bad?

Works don't stay the same over long periods of time nor should they. Hell even GRRM who says "Yeah well hurr durr I'm obviously not changing the R+L=J twist just because people figured it out" has said that not everything in the series was the same as conception. Hell we've fucking seen the early serious outline.

So my question is why does adding new stuff matter on the quality of the work, and why are you not able to distinguish adding new things from asspulls?

Point me the part in my comment where I said it's bad.

You might not like the last chapters, but "I've deviated and changed stuff from what I had planned" is not the same as "I'm just making new shit up for every month because I have no ideas". Manipulating memories, characters from the past having info about the future that they don't even understand, titan holders influencing other titan holders, all those things happened in previous chapters.

>The author planned it to look as if this was planned all along while effectively not being planned at all
user should write his own manga, imagine the twists

you are such a faggot OP