Behold, the strongest servant Saber

Behold, the strongest servant Saber.

Attached: 1539989370714.png (1280x720, 1009K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GaJUmefY1I
kohlkanal.net/.media/5070bf269d4a6542b6e4649352647b28-videowebm.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan-i_Sabbah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batraz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nart_saga
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ossetian_mythology
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1420960078546.jpg (998x876, 166K)

>Strength: B

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
shud've used the joetaro secret technique
youtube.com/watch?v=7GaJUmefY1I

I won't stop shitposting till one of you f/a/gs replies to my thread.

loomis

what thread

strong in fsn terms

out

Attached: 1552017967729.png (720x491, 162K)

Can't beat the power of a loving and supportive wife.

Attached: story07_02.jpg (640x360, 93K)

the element of surprise got her, which is a running gag throughout the nasuverse

the element of jobbing got her, which is a typical occurrence throughout the nasuverse

Shitty writing more like

Really good thread, glad I got to read it.

Glad you liked it.

Fortunately they got a better replacement.

Attached: 63382565_p4_master1200.jpg (550x500, 134K)

fuck part 2 was so good

kohlkanal.net/.media/5070bf269d4a6542b6e4649352647b28-videowebm.webm

What about her combat instincts?
Shouldn't those warn her?

which servant is this

A fur trapper from the days when France explored the New World. Here we can see him demonstrating his noble phantasm "Poutain Frize" in order to display his battle prowess to his master "Glorious, Beautiful Suzanne from California".

Her instincts were what saved her at all. She would have ended up like Rider otherwise.

Wouldn't Nero be a shittier choice against a first time encounter snekfist?

Attached: 1526307518374.jpg (569x1920, 196K)

muh weird movements

There should be a jobbing stat.

How come Archer ended him in a move or two?

>Saber: SSS+

No more caster juicing him up with ancient magecraft

Someone remind me, was she not nerfed the entire time due to Shiro being less than a third rate magecuck?

thats not musashi

Saber is supposed to be resistance against magic, and yet Caster using STR buff on Kuzuki worked.

And if he was still juiced Archer would have just blown him up from a far. Saber could have easily beaten him by not underestimating him and using Invisible Air or something. Instead she jobbed like the King of Jobbers she is.

TRACE ON....

She lost because they wanted to show Shirou projecting Kanshou and Bakuya.

What really hit her was the buffed up strength not magic

>Rin berates Shirou for going to school without his servant
>She then attacks a potential master without hers and barely makes it out alive

A

RANK

INSTINCT

its really funny that f/sn secondaries took the power level shit seriously when nasu exclusively writes all these words about how powerful stuff like gilgamesh/arcueid are so that its even more impressive when an underdog gets the drop of them

its literally classic storytelling. the human managing to overtake the monster with the million to one circumstances. but anime fans are so braindead they instead took literal rpg stats as gospel and ruined the nasuverse as a result

Attached: 1566777626798.png (1021x448, 516K)

She's not even the best red saber

>Instincts so good its become precognition
>Instincts so good she can dodge an undodgable attack
>"his punches were really wobbly so I lost"

A teacher knowing obscure martial arts is far more difficult to predict than some sort of Irish myth that's basically the middle ground between Heracles and Ziggy Stardust

trace on, brain off

Artoria is the strongest servant *jobs to half-dead high schooler, teacher and caster in melee range*
Nero is mediocre servant and underdog *one-shots every opponent and tanks A rank anti-army NPs at point blank*
What did Nasu mean by this?

Attached: 1558669162834.png (800x600, 438K)

Also doesn't only job, but gets absolutely wrecked by to ancient kabob banter

>jobs to cu, almost dies
>jobs to herc, can only run away
>jobs to Kojiro twice
>gets btfo by a highschool teacher, would have died if not for shirou
>only beat gil due to tricking him with avalon, couldn't beat him in UBW
>got STABBED by medea
>almost lost to shirou in HF

in FZ

>jobbed to diarmuid, was losing
>jobbed to casters tentacle monsters, needed to be saved
>jobbed to lancelot
>jobbed HARD to gil

>archer is a mediocre servant
>clearly isn't

Yes, that's what jobbing means.

Wake me up when Artoria's Excalibur is EX-ranked while fully sealed.

Attached: 1546654538675.jpg (2094x2637, 588K)

Man having a King Arthur who is a total bro is so much better than a jobber King Arthur who just gives you a blowjob.

LMAO Arthur can't even use his fully sealed Excalibur so it's shittier than Artoria's.

Meanwhile, the only times she didn't struggle were with:
>Rider in HF, while she was still stuck under Shinji
>Caster in HF, who had just lost her Master and didn't even register Saber at first because she was still staring at Kuzuki's corpse in shock

She beat Rider in Fate just fine too. Also wrecked Archer in UBW when she became Rin's servant.

>wrecked Archer in UBW when she became Rin's servant while Archer didn't have a Master
Wow.

>Arthur can't use his fully sealed Excalibur
So why is it classified as Anti-Fortress when sealed, huh? Retard.

doesnt count

Attached: 1430187611768.jpg (1280x1440, 420K)

>Not knowing that Snake-Sensei was a dog of murder and war since he could learn to walk and thus having more battle experience and blood on his hands than Saber had
>Ignoring that even after all the experience, Medea boosted his physical prowess and sensory limits by the hundred fold to the point he could elbow fucking swords
Just because the time periods are different doesn't humanity's lagged behind since the magic decided to take a nap.

i dont see any swords?

Imagine if a dead apostle or executor had a caster buff them. In the end Kuzuki was a normal human, while executors have bullshit church training that lets them survive gunshots to the head with no injuries.

Go to bed

Attached: 1568004980606.png (489x751, 747K)

More of a role than a stat lmao

Not fucking really.

because it's invisible
fucking secondaries

If you subvert them constantly it just means the stats are completely useless

Attached: dimg084.jpg (1740x1237, 313K)

Attached: kimg023.jpg (869x1250, 244K)

kek poor roa

Servant stats don't matter most of the time anyway.

Shiki really can kill servants with MEoDP right?

unless it's luck

no

But I was told that was the best power in Fate

The blade of that knife is barely 12 centimeters long. How did he manage to cut off that buff monster's arm?

You probably just want to bump dead thread

Based. Fuck this British turboslut.

Also Shirou was nerfing her hard by being complete shit.

>wins the HGW in all 3 routes
>jobbing
You're thinking of Gilgamesh, King of Jobbers.

She didn't win in HF though.

Found the tertiary

mystic eyes of death perception, but its a fan doujin, in reality tohno shiki cant see the death of servants.

yes

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_and_saber_alter_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_maou_renjishi__2cb939bf3f8e56e0 (1000x1412, 674K)

Could Arc beat Gilgamesh?

30% Arc? It's a really bad matchup for her since her stat boost barely helps against Gil who isn't reliant on raw strength.
100% Arc? Yes.

Arc vs Counter Guardian Enkidu would be more interesting

Attached: 1527230124620.png (993x2719, 1.03M)

What a disgusting character.

He doesn't exactly cut the arm, his eyes can see the lines of death of a person or object so he just has to trace that line. He isn't cutting a target he is just tracing it's pre-determined death.

But like the other user said if he faced a Servant he wouldn't be able to see it's death due to their mystical nature, it is very likely that it will blow up his brain just by looking at one.

Didn't Roa get BTFO by the Count of Monte Cristo in Fate's timeline?

Illya is so based and redpilled.

Attached: illya.png (276x249, 98K)

Based Artoria hate thread

Attached: _illyasviel_von_einzbern_and_sitonai_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_p_answer_b7816f19536aae16b990 (516x728, 417K)

Please don't post that insult to Illya again.

What happened? I don't FGO.

>jobbed to lancelot
This isn't strange. Lancelot has always been known to be stronger than his king.

>jetskek
Everytime

Attached: 1550385338144.png (483x508, 143K)

It's literally just a bunch of Divine Spirits using her as a meat suit.
Same with Ishtar and Rin.

EMIYA somehow is ok with this and isn't Rule Breaker-ing every motherfucker in sight.

I would love to drink Alter's wine from her stockings.

Can’t wait for the REAL King Arthur to take the stage

sorry arthurkeks but the strongest holysword welder is not even Arthur/Artoria

She hardly lost, and recovers in less than a minute and Kuzuki notes that the same trick will never work on her again, but sure, keep on making the same shitposting thread for the thousandth time. Guaranteed replies.

NIGERUN DAYOOOOOOO

I mean she failed completely as a servant. If Shirou hadn't protagonist'd himself some swords both he and Rin would have been paste on the sidewalk before she recovered, thus losing the war.

Power level autism, stats and other garbage is one of the reasons i despise Fate so much.
Nasu should've left this trash out back when he was stealing shit from various pnp systems.

Gilgamesh is the strongest servant though.

Attached: DLOYCDSVoAAvAij.png_large.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

But the stats are meaningless and that's kind of the point?

He's not, when the likes of saver are prancing about.

MEoDP can kill them, yes. The question is how much it would hurt him to be able to kill them, and also whether he could land a hit.

This looks hot.

Then there's literally no reason to introduce them in first place and create confusion and power level wankery.

reminder to stop post these cucks because Prototype has been retconned by Sakurai. More changes will happen soon in the future in favor for FGO.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Don't forget about Schemers that don't scheme on the back of the master, servants with huge egos or rivalries obey and don't fight with other servants, psychos, Alters and Berserkers behave and obey.

Subverting the power levels are why the power levels were introduced though, thus there is a point in having them.

My favourite is how Gilles is just allowed to exist.

Attached: 1272920002442.jpg (984x1400, 245K)

not canon

fuckoff

What is Akiha's powerlevel?

based schizoid poster

>A rank instinct
>she's supposed to uber fast on top
>somehow she can't react to human levels of speed in time

Attached: Sendou.jpg (640x480, 33K)

FGO is so fucking retarded

>No damage resistance without armor
>Okay stats
>No technique, which is needed to abuse 50x human stats
>Eyesight and ability to read things are decent
>Terrible 1v1 servant unless summoned as a class that can spec into Grappling
>Still statcapped by Holy Grail Vessel containers, for only 50x increase regardless of stacking power boosters. Adding + and ++ doesn't increase it that much
>No Prana Burst, aka the only skill in the setting allowing Servants to breach the 50x stat cap

And I would like to add:
While there is a lot of garbage in the franchise, its consistent garbage.
-Shirou's unique mana lines show up for reinforcement of other characters
-30% Arc would body a lot of servants merely because she isn't statcapped to HGO container
-Some servants are weaker while being summoned. I.e no mana furnace (saber) or stat capped badly(Herc, Atlas, etc)
-Power levels only exist so you can job. As a consistent trend that is horrid

Attached: 1314461261001.jpg (600x600, 127K)

This. Nasu's pretty much gone back on the MEODP not being able to kill Servants which is a logical step considering that the MEODP pretty much can see anything that exists under alaya/gaia. It's just a matter of how far is Shiki willing to push his brain to do so. As for whether he could land a hit, his strike speed alone is like Sasaki Kojirou on steroids with the 17-dissection which is 17 strikes in under a second, he's also been shown to be able to kill lightning while dismantling magic equation at the exact same time, and killed an entire reality marble in MB. He can also dodge and move at speeds faster than the eye can track which should be B to A in Servant agility and his precognition makes him hard to land a solid blow on even for someone like Ciel, so in that regard he potentially could and should fare better than most humans. Unless he's fighting a ranged-orientated Servant or one capable of blitzing him outright, he's got better chances than most would think.

Attached: Shiki 2 by FR.png (1200x1024, 688K)

Heracles in any other state is a gil match

>AAAAAAARGH ISHTAR-SAMA HELP ME
>OH NO GILGAMESH-DONO NOT THE LIGHTNING DRAGON PLEASE AAAAAAAAAAAARGH

So it was superhuman level of speed?

is there some canon source where servants are supposed to act a certain way or is this just some fanfic shit

It's called mythology.

Fate isn't a documentary and is very liberal with its portrayal. This is the same as getting mad with every nobunaga character in anime/manga.

Easily, Shiki is a monster.

Attached: Shiki vs Nero.jpg (620x478, 127K)

How powerful ARE the Church priests really? I know they're ANti-Mage murder machines, but THIS? He is literally holding Arthur Pendragon, the legendary king of Britain and the Britons, one of the most powerful kings in existence, with country leveling capabilities, is being held mid-air with just one hand by some fucking priest.

The FUCK?!

It depends how hard she believes herself to be an invincible martial artist at the moment.

What the fuck even is going on in Strange/Fake at this point

He's not church member. And he's buffed by one of top 5 casters.

Wait Camelot
Lion King slice every coward

Attached: Artoria 3131333111333.webm (1280x720, 706K)

Nero is a shitty Mary Sue while Artoria is a real character.

>speeds faster than the eye can track
Isn't that because he played with his enemy's vision, like getting into blindspots and stuff? Would that even affect servants?

According to Nasu, only one Shiki can fight servants and it's not Tohno.

>Nothing personal Father.

Attached: 1566172660896.jpg (640x853, 49K)

Nope, he straight up can fucking vanish from someone's sight and be on them before they even realize what's happening. He usually used the blindspot shit when he's taking a more tactical approach like with Akiha since her power works at the speed of her eyesight and she'd have burned him to ash just by getting a clear look at him.

Attached: 06_014-015.jpg (882x444, 253K)

Attached: shirou taking a hint.jpg (1108x113, 26K)

nasu only wrote it as that to complete the whole chuuni trope of "useless teenager has some really powerful thing drop at his lap and he saves the world". Good thing she's doing her best to leave it all behind

can she beat servants?

Attached: baka.gif (280x210, 31K)

Sauce??

>Assassin is immune to a magical hurricane slash because he lived somewhere windy
>Hes a Assassin so he has no real backstory or myth just what is necessary for the author to force shit to happen

Thanks Nasu, keep up the good work.

Attached: 1516828266177.png (224x200, 48K)

Attached: 1557006303837.jpg (305x334, 21K)

All Hassans lived in far east though?

>Hes a Assassin so he has no real backstory or myth
user the entirety of the assassin class is backstory for them.

S-So this is the power of the fabled BLACKED Knight...

Might as well use a modern pistol as a symbol against Arthur. Maybe even make it into an Anti-Monarch weapon.

The word assassin itself is a myth

>gachashitters confirmed for Arturia haters
Not surprised.

Which Servants would he fare best against?

Attached: Kouma_mbaa.png (262x368, 19K)

jetbros..

Attached: 1567383348577.png (1920x2712, 3.87M)

yeah imagine what happens when you're exposed to better alternatives

Straight up fighters without strong cheats I think. Someone like Deermud.

Pressage flower is not a good source of information, if you had read the VN you would know that True Assassin resisted the wind slash because he also has magic.

Also for no myth:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan-i_Sabbah

As someone who just recently watched Zero and UBW for the first time, I was surprised by how useless Saber is despite being so hyped by the story.

They mostly hype up saber class in general.

wish that was me

Her NP is strong as fuck but against people like berserker that just straight up dont care about shit like that
well you can always see her shine in her alter form in the movies

Man I haven't seen this posted in a long time

The bottom part of this pic is absolutely sad

Attached: 1534670986723.png (925x583, 141K)

Depends did you saw the series or you just played FGO and assume no one has personality? I can give you some examples:

How well do you think "save all children" Atalanta would take a "let's kill and abuse children" Caster Gilles on her team?

Adult Caster Medea having "let's cheat on Medea" Jason on her team?

Cu Chulainn, Gilgamesh and EMIYA on the same team, heck Gilgamesh with like 90% of the other servants would end up in infighting.

Even without mythology the behaviors set on the series put many servants hating the guts of others. Making them ally for a single battle would be a miracle let alone having them interact in Chaldea and fight in a lot of campaigns.

God this takes me back. With the threads I've been in lately though, this really should be reversed.

>Also for no myth:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan-i_Sabbah
Not the same. Nasu has to pretend to give a fuck about characters like Cu's backstory when making up abilities, the Assassins are 99% made up bullshit with the only connector being Hashashin.

What a Chad.

>an actual fate route is a bad source
>suggests a wiki with no relation to fate

>concoct scenarios that never happened and try to pass it off as a source for how servants should act

fan fantasies is not a source

But I like FGO and Saber Artoria. What now?

Attached: ED8SRjBU8AAdceD.png (500x750, 215K)

>Adult Caster Medea having "let's cheat on Medea" Jason on her team?
Medea still holds a torch for Jason in FGO. Adult and Lily likewise. Jason doesn't want to do with any of them though.

Will FGO ever stop shitting on Medea?
user please, with the amount of Servants supposedly wandering around Chaldea there's no way that it wouldn't end in deaths.
Post-UBW EMIYA would be absolutely fucking livid about all the Divine Spirits using his friends as fancy disposable meatsuits.
Gilgamesh and Enkidu should want to kill Ishtar.
Mordred and Arturia.
Berserkerlot and Arturia.
The list goes on and on.
These people would clash against each other very violently.

reaction to an actual source compared to made up wiki bullshit

Attached: 1568373069774.png (2056x3718, 2.54M)

They are inspired by myths on assassins, yes they are unrelated to the Hashashin, but King Arthur never fired DBZ blasts from Excalibur. And you're comparing the irish Hercules to random assassins. I don't think assassins that leave daggers next to the head of rulers, behead their own to simulate talking heads or suicide from the top of buildings for psychological warfare make exciting enemies in Fate.

Considering you had no clue why Assassin no sold the wind slash, yep.

Not sure what to answer here if I told you there was no myth behind Arturia what would you post me? Her Fate wiki or the Wiki about Artur Pendragon?

>fan fantasies is not a source
Fate/Zero Gilles killing children is Fan Fantasy
Apocrypha Atalanta going nuts over killed children is Fan Fantasy
Gil shoving swords on Emiya and constantly calling him faker in UBW is Fan Fantasy
Gil and Cu turning on each other in Fate route despite being under orders from the same master to kill Shirou and Saber is Fan Fantasy
Gil getting on bad terms with nearly everyone in Zero, Stay Night and Strange Fake is Fan Fantasy.

Not even the strongest in the Round Table.

Attached: galahad.jpg (868x1228, 145K)

Hello Saber.

Attached: sakurai.original.jpg (1096x616, 131K)

>Will FGO ever stop shitting on Medea?
She's got a big role as Medea Lily in Okeanus. What more can you ask?

O MY MILLION TO ONE CIRCUMSTANCES

Medea deserves to be shit on for being one of those shitty 'lol evil but not really because tragic backstory' characters. If she was a guy, no one would tolerate that shit.

these niggers just spout bullshit on stuff they never played, don't bother

user he can still beat up Arturia by swinging swords one by one at her. The ridiculous bullshit of having pretty much anything and being able to use it for cheap is great des

He literally says Allah Akhbar as a magic spell.

Probably someone who is more reliant on a Noble Phantasm. Overwhelm them and beat the shit out of them with his raw power and martial arts before they can true name release it.

>what more could you ask
Ah yes, forgettable villain in forgettable singularity.
Okeanus was fucking trash.

yeah moving the goalpost from shitting on medea to not fellating her enough

fucking retard

>moving the goalposts
>b-but look at this consolation prize that is almost a completely different character getting to be a shitty villain!
It's still shitting on Medea.

I do agree a shitton of women get a pass just because they are woman and if it was a man he would get burned on a stake, but this is not the case.

Even nowadays when you hear the Jason and the Argonauts you associate that to Greek hero in a heroic journey, if you research about it, Jason was a dumb piece of shit, the guy went to a king that was know for killing all pretenders to the throne demanding the throne and didn't get a spear up his ass because Hera blessed him.

All his feats is either the Argonauts doing the heavy lifting, Hera doing something to help him, Medea doing the job for him/telling him what he should do so he won't fail or it's him fucking up royally. And somehow he is viewed as a hero.

wow, you're stupid

>user he can still beat up Arturia by swinging swords one by one at her. The ridiculous bullshit of having pretty much anything and being able to use it for cheap is great des
He can clash with her with large portable nukes.
But he can't do shit 1v1 vs Shirou because its suddenly swordplay instead of throwing nukes.

Just shitty writing.

>No arguments
>W-Wow, you're stupid
Try to watch the series you are discussing next time.

He beat Saber in cqc in Fate route though.

calling your comment stupid is the argument. Try reading the reply chain, stupid

OG Saber Arturia is the only good Saberface

Then, after he's finally finished his quest and Medea still loves him to a huge degree and he's seen the crazy shit she can do he thinks it's a good idea to tell her to fuck off and that he's going to marry some random bitch instead.

Like, how stupid do you have to be to tell a powerful sorceress, who YOU PROMISED TO MARRY "fuck off, thanks for the help bitch, we're done.'

>whore of babylon

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (908x730, 220K)

Funny thing is that telling Medea to fuck off didn't just pissed Medea, it also pissed Hera that removed her blessing from him and doomed him to live the rest of his life alone and miserable ending with him dying alone with the rotten Argo stern falling over him while he sleeps.

Is anything but Fate/Zero to save in this series ?
I've watched Fate/Stay Night 2006 anime, it was complete trash and hot dog shit, i expected a cool battle anime between historical figure and i got a boring badly written OP MC gathering his harem.
Fate/Zero was far better, it's actually about a battle of mages and legendary hero.

Is there any sequels without Shirou and with actual interesting fights ?

Asshole just goes full retard.
He's a poor man's Odysseus anyway.

>Fate/Stay Night 2006 anime, it was complete trash and hot dog shit, i expected a cool battle anime between historical figure and i got a boring badly written OP MC gathering his harem.
>Fate Shirou
>OP
>Harem
>literally ends up alone
Haha, you didn't watch Fate 2006 you lying Zerobaby.

Read the VN.

Fate is a pretty awful franchise. I have converted to Dies Irae to experience peak chuuni as well as how a company can die so easily chasing after the gacha dream.

Every girls want his dick for no reason, he doesn't have to actually fuck them, harem series almost never ends with the MC fucking ALL the girls.

And yes when you can pull out of your arse weapons strong enough to kill Heracles and Gilgamesh, no skill needed, and you have a magical sheathes that prevent you from dying, yes you're pretty OP.

"You want to see how to do a fucking infinite" level

shit bait.

So why don't you have the same problem with Kerry?
Females are kind of inexplicably attracted to him.
He's got speshul snowflake time magic and a super mage killing gun.
And he has the exact same auto-heal.

>Saber: risks his life trying to save her
>Rin: risks his life trying to save her
>Sakura: H I G H J U M P
It's that easy.

Rin has same reason as Sakura.

Don't bother user, Yea Forums hates shows with logic unless it comes from HiatusxHiatus

Besides Maiya and Irisviel, both introduced as his mistress and his wife, he does not have a bunch of thots wandering around his mansion at age 15.
He trained to kill mage, he's introduced as a perfectionist, he's a badass mage killer and acts like it, he have actual flaws not "I'm so good i want to save everyone it's a flaw" ( Don't get me started on those "analysis" of Shirou like he's some deep depictions of survivor complex ).

Shirou's power is literally to pop OP wepaons into existence.
Kiritsugu's power is being able to outwits stronger mage than him.

You need to read a real book and not shitty VN's.

Imagine liking Kerry but hating Shirou

>he does not have a bunch of thots wandering around his mansion at age 15
Well, he has Taiga post Zero.

But honestly, Kerry is just an edgelord.
Kiritsugu's "power" is that anybody not named Kotomine Kirei becomes a retard when fighting him.

Attached: ragekura.jpg (295x295, 16K)

She should eat a fish.

Oh, what are you going to do about it? Go mental and absorb her with the power of Angra Mainyu in order to force her to experience the torture you suffered for eternity?

As if.

Wasn't Fastwheels the only one other than Kirei to "fight" him anyway? Cool-kun got himself sniped, and the others basically took themselves out.

Hot

Just about everyone hates F/SN 2006. Try Unlimited Blade Works and then Heaven's Feel. They're about Shirou, too, but Shirou is a slightly better character in UBW and a much better one in HF.

They basically have the same "I'm super perfect, but it wasn't enough to stop my kingdom from collapsing" bullshit going on. Nero is just significantly more annoying and from a worse story

Kotomine and Gilgamesh come off as real gay in Fate/Zero. Wasn't sure if Gilgamesh wanted to fuck him or just ally.

Probably both

>Not even top 3 of the round table.
Jetchad or Galahad are #1/#2. You decide which other is #3.

Attached: 1542580317874.gif (444x250, 1.6M)

but jetkek lost to her

>jetchad #2
>Gets shanked by a roided Angryvain
Oh nonononono jetkeks

Attached: 1566689974487.png (1440x900, 852K)

Technically, his master lost.

>jobs to fucking Invisible Air
>I-IT DOESN'T COUNT

>Kariya being a trash magus (Nasu literally calls him a zero) as usual.
Lancelot only lost because he ran out mana before killing Shitber.
>Inb4 doesn't count
Yet you will use that same excuse for Saber jobbing in all of F/SN.
>Agravain with ME did something not even NS Gawain could do
It's simple
JETCHAD >>> ME Agravain > Saber Shitcelot >= Numeral Memewain

Attached: 1567573610147.png (163x375, 66K)

>n-no please don't remind them how jetkek lost!
How many grail wars has he won again? Actually, how many battles has he won at all?

Attached: 1540224644676.jpg (603x799, 265K)

based jetchad

>Jobs in all F/SN to shitters like Hassan and by literal humans
>D-DOESN'T COUNT ALSO MATS IN FZ, FGO, and Fate Extella Link saying Lancelot is unrivaled/invincible/unbeatable in his era are wrong bro

Attached: 1556404595824.jpg (1600x1000, 145K)

I haven't said a single world about Saber, she's a jobber too. But she at least beat jetkek.

>Not including the Canon bad ends where she loses in 99% of them

Imagine replying to weak ass bait

Attached: image.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Canonically? The one against Gawain during his life. And then the one where he fought unarmed.
As far as any version of the arthurian myth that includes him goes, he's the strongest of the round table.

Gawain lost to fucking Nero, big deal

After Rin/Rani hacked the shit out of SE.RA.PH to turn the sun off.

>Needs multiple servants to take him with just some KoO'd randoms swords
>Never pulled out Arondight
Lmao imagine Kekber trying to fight multiple servants without Excalimeme

Alcedes steals Jack's np that gives him demon horns and wings. Then he tries to beat gilgamesh. Gil gets serious and to the surprise of nobody he destroys him by actually aiming his weapons and using their passive effects(auto tracking, flames, lightning etc) and shields to block his arrows.
Then he kills him with hydra poison(which is confirmed to be strong enough to take all 12 lives of godhand so that would have been useless). By using the mud and one of the nps from Kings order, he is barely able to survive. Ishtar comes and seals off GoB so Gil can only use the weapons he already had out. Alcedes gets lucky and hits Gil with a hydra poison arrow. Enkidu arrives, alcedes runs off. Gil is dying while enkidu tries to keep him alive. And that's how the volume ends.

I mean you're right but remember that Toriyama introduced scouters in Dragon Ball, for literally this exact same reason and now we're just left with fans fighting over which number is bigger than the other guy's number.

This kind of shit is what happens when you introduced measurable stats

and he was heavily nerfed in last encore
reminder that sun gawain is the 2nd strongest of the round table and that's highballing galahad

Saber didn't fall for him for that user. She literally doesn't give a shit about him in HF and does the same. He just harrassed her until she liked him back.

Seducing empty hot guys into desiring things and stay with (you) is a high tier move, user.

Attached: 76117921_p0.jpg (1700x2879, 1.37M)

Kekber Alter is the strong-

Attached: ezgif-1-8e054fb14752.gif (380x250, 3.93M)

>Then he kills him with hydra poison
That was Flat + John, not Gil
>Ishtar comes and seals off GoB so Gil can only use the weapons he already had out. Alcedes gets lucky and hits Gil with a hydra poison arrow.
Rather Ishtar closes GoB, but Gil is still fully capably of fighting with the weapons and devices he has at hand, despite being hit by the Hydra poison. As a comparison Alcides basically loses his sanity from the pain of the poison (which buffs him since he's an Avenger) while Gil shows no sign of pain and remains standing. However Humbaba appears and Gil is so shocked he gets a hit in.

He was not nerfed in Extra, excluding the sun hack.
Also, he could never defeat Lancelot, even during daytime.

I mean what's the point of this post? Yes characters can cut down people above them, but there's still rankings.
Artoria can kill Gilgamesh, Gilgamesh can kill Artoria, it's all circumstance.

Almost as if Hydra poison is a weakness on how Herk died but isn't connected to Gil.

Lancelot can't really hurt him either during numeral of the saint making it rather a draw.

Hydra poison is one the one thing every Greek immortal is afraid of. Since it won't kill them but it causes them the most unimaginable pain possible. Gil might have an antidote of some kind but he doesn't have access to GoB at the moment. He still tanked the pain because ego or whatever much better than Alcides.

KEK Saberfags BTFO
OH NO NO NO NO NO

lancelot was playing like a defensice bitch
you get extensive plot armor in extra o do yu really believe one tail tamamo can defeat any servant?

>Every girls want his dick for no reason,
Its the High Jump user, the High Jump. Try it out yourself. You should get a flock of girls and boys lusting after your dick.

Attached: High_Jump.jpg (550x2650, 356K)

I like archer

Attached: ArcherCouch.jpg (800x600, 97K)

Can confirm. I did a highjump once and my mom sucked me off the next morning saying how proud of me she was.

he's an asshole to his master

You'd think Gil would have some weakness to reptiles with the whole 'First shed skin of the first snake' thing basically being a one of the biggest fuck overs of him in the epic.

based

On her own? No. And I don't think Nero would fare that much better. Archer might have better odds than these two, but it's still a far cry from winning.
Ans that's why the self insert-kun gets called literally the best master he's ever seen by Twice.

It's just bantz, he knows what she likes

>no reason
>Handsome.
>Buff.
>Cooks, cleans, works.
>Will protect you forever.
>Blunt and says what he wants.
>Will make you happy whether you want to be or not.
Yeah for NO FUCKING REASON.
Shirou is a fucking stud.

Attached: 79f8abb65e14c93139bb5769ceae687e.jpg (534x700, 264K)

He just doesn't want her to fight with him because she's a girl user.

>Gil's carelessness isn't a weakness
What rock have you been living under for 15 years?

He does, that's why he always jobs to Saber who's a dragon.

in extra he's also an asshole even if you're a guy

>Handsome.
Gingers aren't handsome.
>Will protect you forever.
Its 2019 user. Women don't want to be protected by men anymore. With that attitude, he'll be accused of rape and thrown in jail.

Sure he gets fucked over by not being serious but specifically one of the worst was getting bitten by a snake and you'd think a hydra as the epitome of venomous reptiles would be super effective on him too.

You come home from work.
Shirou is home a bit earlier. He asked to leave early so he can cook you a massive japanese meal.
It's just about ready, his timing is impeccable.
Shirou is just in an apron, his rippling masculine body slightly glistening with sweat from his pre-cook work-out.
He looked at you straight in the eye.
"Would you like a bath first? Dinner? Or... me?"

Attached: [Kametsu] Fate Stay Night - Unlimited Blade Works - 01 (BD 1080p Hi10 FLAC) [20393010].mkv_snapshot_ (1920x1080, 143K)

Worms aren't reptiles and he jobbed hard to Sakura.

>you get extensive plot armor in extra o do yu really believe one tail tamamo can defeat any servant?
Yes actually. Did you forget she went far in the HGW because Twice maxed her out in training?

WHY THE FUCK DOES JOSEPH HAVE A MALFOY ENGLISH ACCENT

>Its 2019 user.
F/SN takes place in 2004 in japan, not america. Get your head out of your ass.
Joseph is english, user. He's always been a brit.

Celtic version of King Arthur is the strongest and earliest version of the Knights except Arthur was not a King but basically the leader of a band of rangers/hunters that protected the land from the supernatural, monsters, etc

Kay was just called Kay not Sir Kay and he had more magical abilities in the Celtic version like being able to grow as big as a giant and create heat and light with his hands.

The more obscure Knight of the Round Table also had a bigger role in the Celtic version of King Arthur because those obscure knights predate King Arthur and were taken from earlier mythologies and added to King Arthur's group.

All of them retconned or nerfed by later writers because they didn't want anybody to become more interesting than King Arthur and French knights like Lancelot.

The English fanwanked Arthur. The French fanwanked their self insert Lancelot super hard and the Germans fanwanked their self insert Galahad super hard as well.

If the English, French, and Germans just left King Arthur as his Celtic Ranger self, the Arthurian mythology would be so different today and we would be arguing over different powerlevels.

most precious smile

Attached: smirre.png (1437x1080, 808K)

Archer in extra always defends you and becomes less of an asshole once he starts trusting you.

why do people pretend this scene is something special when the nigga himself said he fucked up by not finishing her off and that he'd never get a chance to kill her again?

did people even play the VN?

she kept losing with twice over and over
I'd need a citation for twice maxing her out. Besides she starts out as a weak servant with hakuno anyway so the argument doesn't hold up
tamamo would need 3 tails or more to win the mooncell war

Don't forget rich, but still takes a part time job to not get indolent. And lives in a literal fucking mansion in JAPAN. And best friends with the local yakuza.

>did people even play the VN?
No.
But Saber also stated that his weird style got him a lucky grab on her throat and she won't be falling for it again.
There's also the fact he was massively buffed by an ancient witch and Archer dispatched him in a single hit after his buffs wore off.

Shirou really is the perfect husband.
Too bad he'll probably leave you to journey to become a hero unless you tie him down by having the worst sob story ever created and become a Super Victim like Sakura.

it's because archer is better than saber, not because of the buffs

Heracles was all that and more.
Shinji is hawter too, he mogged him completely.

Archer jobs to Saber every time he fights her 1v1, even with extensive knowledge on her skills and fighting style he's still a shitter

>why do people pretend this scene is something special when the nigga himself said he fucked up by not finishing her off and that he'd never get a chance to kill her again?
Because its been told over and over again through-out the franchise that Masters stand no chance against Servants in direct combat so when you actually see a master btfo a servant its a pretty big fuckin deal.

Shinji a little shit, Shirou had Kiritsugu beating toughness into him for 5 years along with training

EMIYA lily defeats alter with infinite mana in 5 (five) attacks

>Archer jobs to Saber every time he fights her 1v1
lmao three wing crane realm

Greek Magic Buffs from the Age of Gods

Heracles is a fucking paragon of men who bedded literal hundreds of women, why would anyone try and compare themselves to Heracles?

>Because its been told over and over again through-out the franchise

Wrong. This was only a thing in the Fate route. THat rule gets subverted in both UBW and HF time and time again, culminating with the strongest Servant losing to Shirou.

And even THAT has justifications. It's not difficult to understand.

a v a l o n

Isn't that because Kariya died?

>Prisma Illya
We're talking about the canon work, not that fanservice faggotry that can't get it's facts straight, user.

He still pulls all the chick and bully nerds like Shirou, total chad.

But the only two times he fights saber 1v1 was when he was distracted by nostalgia flashbacks and when he didn't have a master while Saber is on Rin steroids.

When will you learn that the only rule is that there are no rules?
All the rules in Fate can be twisted. The structure is only there to give you an understanding of what it should be, before the whole thing collapses into a gory pile of what should never have been.
>b-b-but why have rules in the first place waaaaaaaahhhhh
So the audience can understand aberrations when they see them. You dumb fuck.

Lancelot is a pretty poor self insert, desu

hmmm why are you mentionning illya
II'm talking about sparks liner high

Archer vs Saber in the beginning of F/SN - gets oneshotted
Archer vs Saber in UBW - get stompeds with minimal effort, has to target Shirou and Rin
Archer vs Saber Alter in HF - gets sent flying with a single swing of her sword like he's team Rocket
Archer vs Saber in HA - has to target Shirou to keep her locked in, else it was stated she'd just close the distance between them with ease or Excalibur back if she didn't care about collateral damage
Archer vs Saber Alter in the Fuyuki Singularity in FGO - loses and becomes her corrupted cooking bitch

The man just sucks, compared to her or any other strong Servant even with prep

>lancelot was playing like a defensice bitch
You do realise that swordfighting completely on the defensive requires greater skill than would be needed normally?

>Archer vs Saber in the beginning of F/SN - gets oneshotted
>Archer vs Saber in UBW - get stompeds with minimal effort, has to target Shirou and Rin
see >Archer vs Saber Alter in HF - gets sent flying with a single swing of her sword like he's team Rocket
Didn't even take any damage and came back 3 seconds later to destroy assassin, saber alter ran away before this because she was scared.
>Archer vs Saber in HA - has to target Shirou to keep her locked in, else it was stated she'd just close the distance between them with ease or Excalibur back if she didn't care about collateral damage
He can literally oneshot her with caladbolg, she isn't getting anywhere close to him.
>Archer vs Saber Alter in the Fuyuki Singularity in FGO - loses and becomes her corrupted cooking bitch
Not canon, this is from a FGO anime which included shit like Galahad somehow winning after the entire HGW ganged up on him.

By the way, why was Medea breezed through so easily when she's a much better mage than Gilles De Raies ?
The later resisted, to all the other servant while not even being in his correct class, granted he couldn't sustain his beast but why didn't Medea did the same and more importantly why is the power difference so huge ?

Hmm sorry are you a knight with extensive swordfighting knowledge?
even if that's true lancelot is acknledged as the most skilled warrior of the era
gawain uses brute force to overpower everything

What the fuck? That's the literal opposite of what is true. It means you're pressed to the wall and only able to keep yourself alive in the onslaught without a single opportunity for counterattack.

>excuses
>not canon
>s-scared

Yep, typical 13-year old Archer fanboy.

For your information Archer jobbing to Alter was a thing in Fuyuki singularity in the game as well.

It's pretty obvious. If you're not attacking, your opponent doesn't need to concern themselves with defence, and can go all out.
What I'm saying is the fact that 3x Gawain couldn't lay a finger on Lancelot a testament of the latter's prowess.

shirou literally curbstomps alter in five attacks
how do you reconcile that with the "archer is weak" statement

Not hard. Arondight's concept is to be a sword that does not break. He can brute force it on Galatine all he wants and use its anti-unit capabilities to force a melee battle.

Of course, Lancelot is still super fucking skilled and much better than Gawain on average, but without Arondight's effect, he would certainly lose.

If he was pressed he would not have been able to fight for the whole day. Meanwhile he defended against all of Gawain's attacks, and then wounded him when his invulnerability wore off.

no it just means that all you have time for is defending
this is actually a testament to how much stronger gawain is

>Wrong. This was only a thing in the Fate route.
Its a narrative said through-out the Fate medium that Masters stand no chance against Servants in direct combat. So WHEN that is subverted for the first time, its a pretty big shock.
>THat rule gets subverted in both UBW and HF time and time again
Yes it gets subverted but it doesn't stop the narrative from still telling you that Masters fighting Servants is suicidal.
>Why do people think this scene is special?
>Because the narrative tells you Masters can't beat servants so its a big deal when it happens.
>Hah you dumb fuck for following the narrative and believing what it says is absolute.
Do you have reading comprehension?

Nice deflection user, but Nasu stated that Archer is likely to beat Saber if he fought in a ranged battle. The fact that he also has a chance to beat her in melee proves he's superior.

>stronger
>can't inflict any injury
That's a no. It's not hard to penetrate someone's defence if you're stronger and have a whole day for that, and yet it didn't happen.
>Arondight's concept is to be a sword that does not break
True, but it still means he would have to match 3x boosted Gawain in close combat.

excalibur gg lol

She likes it in the ___

>Do you have reading comprehension?
Yeah. It's called subverting expectations and it's not just a meme the game of thrones writers came up with. You're not supposed to say "well I guess the narrative is a liar and nothing makes sense, we live in a world without rules", you're supposed to be IMPRESSED and say "holy shit this guy is doing the impossible, what foul sorcery is this".

>can't inflict any injury
[citation needed]

that strongest servant BS was entirely a made up guess by mages who didn't really know what the grail war was about.

redman best bro and best boy

Attached: 1542617286027.jpg (726x662, 113K)

The only injury mentioned in that fight is the one Gawain receives, which actually ends it.
It's pretty obvious.

If you took Shirou's assumptions that Saber would be able to close in on Archer in the HA bridge scene seriously, then you also have to concede when in that same scene Shirou also states Archer has an unspecified way of countering Excalibur (maybe Fragarach?).

Go read that part again, Saber had him outmatched in skill but he used GOB to keep her guarded and defensive

no shirou doesn't want to use excalibur to not destroy the city
also why the fuck would they start their fight long distance?

Oh gee, why would an Archer choose to start a fight at long distance?
Sure beats me.

why would he be allowed to?
that's a blatant advantage on his part

Try actually reading the VN retard. Shirou states midway through the battle that Archer must have some defense against Excalibur since he knows Saber's attacks so well, even if Saber didn't restrain herself so that the city wouldn't be destroyed.

that's pure speculation
archer doesn't have shit aside from rho aias

>pulls out Fragarach
GG

He has numerous swords that unleash waves of power just like Excalibur.
None are as strong as Excalibur, but using them in combination with Rho Aias would probably let him escape one wave of it.

except he's never seen it?
he wouldn't have the mana to pull that off

We don't know that for sure, out of the thousands of noble phantasms we've been told he has, he only used about ten. By your logic, we can also assume Saber getting close to Archer is also speculation.

>except he's never seen it?
Are you sure?
We don't know what wacky shit he got up to in his Counter Guardian adventures.
We do know he's seen shit like Gungnir, which he compares to Gay Bulge though.

Says who? Not all of those beam blades are as draining as Excalibur is.
>but in the UBW route
He didn't have a master then, ya git. Of course it would've overextended him and died.

This is all speculation. EMIYA nukes Saber from a mile away berserker style like an archer should, no Avalon, gg no re

It's actually likely that he encountered it in life, considering his relationship with the MA and just who the wielder of Fragarach is.

by my ogic saber wouldn't try to fight archer if he had the range advantage
but if she did, she could instinct her way through

Fragarach requires a sorcery trait like Zelretch dagger to be used with the Answerer. Aka Bazett's blood. Without it, it's just a D ranked little stone NP which doesn't cause much damage.

Yeah, she's got no defence against Caladbolg II to the face.
In fact, most Servants get fucked by one.

She literally only is weak to that because of trying to shield Shirou.

She can counteract that with a wave of Excalibur, but that obviously depends on her magical energy else Archer would wear her out rapidly.

avalon

>she could instinct her way through
Cu has PFA which is even better at dealing with projectiles than instinct, and even he got btfo by Archer on the bridge. It's very unlikely Saber would fare better.

>Implying she has it
May as well give her Rhongomyniad while we're at it.
Oh and all of the Knights of the Round Table too, balance it out a little bit.

np requires calling true name to invoke

broken phantasms bypass it

I dunno. If you look at Mash, he's not really that strong. He has no offensive NP. He's basically like Bazett in that he's only strong in counterattacks. If Saber Alter didn't use Excalibur Morgan, how would he have beaten her?

That's Hrunting, not Caladbolg.
Caladbolg can't be deflected due to it being a space twisting drill thing that explodes like a fucking nuke.

She dies from Caladbolg to the face in one of the bad ends in UBW even with her instinct to protect her.

>Curbstombs
>Saber didn't even use her NP

>S-she didn't use her NP!

You're unable to ever accuse Gilgamesh of being a Jobber again.

didn't have the time, shirou was too fast

She could have killed him the instant the battle started by using Iron Hammer of the Vile King.

Seeing as Shirou/Archer copies the skills from the weapons...

Why does he not just use Tsubame Gaeshi to fuck people up?

How come Alexander gets to summon his army and Richard gets to summon his court and Jason gets to summon the Argonauts but Arthur doesn't get to summon the Round Table, anyway? Surely the Round Table should be among King Arthur's Noble Phantasms.

because shirou is a shit master who nerfs her
iri saber or rin saber would have seen this shit coming and dodged or excalibur'd it

He can't copy things he can't comprehend.

I would imagine if she were a true Heroic Spirit and not fucking around as she is, she would have something like that as an EX-rank NP or whatever.

Saber is not a proper Heroic Spirit. She can only bring what she had on her when she made her contract with the world. All she had at that time was Excalibur.

False Assassin is notoriously weak in any territory other than one that stops noble phantasms from being used.
Shirou copied Zelretch's jeweled sword, which like tsubame gaeshi, also uses second true magic.

Lion King proves able to summon the entirety of Camelot with herself alone. She just needs an incredible source of magical energy.

jason's only feat was gathering the argonauts
richard is just plain bullshit

>Saber would probably be the strongest Saber of all
>Nerfs self from the fucking get-go because "muh wish"
God damn it Saber.

He can't use the jeweled sword.

Faster than Rider against whom she used her NP against? Face it, she went easy on him. Shirou was nearly dying as well.
Why? Alter jobbed to make Shirou look good in HF.

I understand maybe 1/100ths of the psychobabble in this thread.
Lord El-Melloi Case Files also isn't good.

>Faster than Rider
yes

>Shirou copied Zelretch's jeweled sword, which like tsubame gaeshi, also uses second true magic.
And it's literally an empty dull rock in his hands.

So, if Saber actually were a True Heroic Spirit, how would her Noble Phantasms change to reflect this?
Would she get the ability to summon her knights?

If she did, that would easily make everyone wanking her being "The strongest Saber" legitimate, because she probably would be, if she was dead.

>Gimped Archer is faster than Rider
Retard

rider died to kuzuki
face it she ain't shit

Wait for Nasu to reveal her as Grand Saber and we'll know.

I thought it just looked like shit, even worse than UBW but haven't watched it myself.

Attached: 1558383163022.jpg (1080x1080, 69K)

>Nerfed Rider under Shinji is comparable to Sakura's Rider
Hahahaha

I heard some people argue if Saber was dead, she would be even stronger than her alive self since everything connected to her life, especially items or artifacts forever lost or destroyed, would have been able to be summoned.

However, Saber will never die. Nasu confirmed it in a CM that Saber is "The King that Shall Return Someday".

The Arthurian mythology ends with the prophecy that King Arthur will return from Avalon someday to reclaim his throne and establish an everlasting utopia only when Britain is one step away from total doom. Until then, King Arthur slumbers in Avalon.

The prophecy must be fulfilled. Otherwise, King Arthur can't die and who knows if King Arthur can actually die once he fulfills his prophecy and creates an everlasting upotia because the Arthurian mythology writers ended King Arthur's story right after creating the prophecy.

We have to experience King Arthur's prophecy, ourselves, instead of reading about it.

>nerfed
she had higher luck

It's still Shirou copying a mystic code that uses second magic, he just can't use it effectively because he's bad at channeling prana due to his shitty circuits, which shouldn't be a problem with Tsubame Gaeshi (it doesn't use anymore mana than it takes to move). Anyways, my point was that there's little reason to assume that a person who's shown to be able to copy the skills of previous wielders and can comprehend second magic would be unable to copy Tsubame Gaeshi, a skill.

Basically, yes. She might even have Avalon.

Watch Grand Saber be PENDRAGON, from a timeline where she successfully won a grail war and fulfilled her contract with Alaya.

I want Fiore dei Liberi or Musashi, either is a more famous swordsman than Artorias

No, you don't understand. Shirou has the power to understand any weapon he sees. He knows what the weapon can do at a glance, unless it's something like Ea. When he saw Caster's Rule Breaker, he instantly knew it was bad news and pulled Saber back.

But when he saw the jeweled sword in his hand he sensed nothing from it. He just saw it as a useless rock. He could not comprehend what it was capable of. He had no idea of any of its functions.

>caster was able to walk up to saber and just rule breaker her
this will never not be funny

You think fucking Fiore dei Liberi is more famous than goddamned King Arthur? Really? Your scope is unbelievably limited.

gotta leave fuel for the doujins

In the UBW anime she actually engages in close combat with Saber for a bit using rule breaker in that same scene. Saber is truly the jobber king of Fate.

inb4 it's a pajeet swordsman whose sword outhax even protoArthur's excalibur

If Arthur was so good, why did the sword break from Arthur's lack of knightly quality in the myth, why was Lancelot better?

How powerful would Saber be, further empowered by Alaya as a Counter Guardian/Grand Servant, in addition to having all of the shit she lost in life?

Whether or not this Saber would have any sort of Knight summoning NP is pretty unlikely though.

It's either this or /e/ dumps for fate threads

Attached: 1546566646996.jpg (500x472, 378K)

French Fanfiction.

Because King Pellinore was being a peacock and because Arthur had more shit to do than practice his swordplay, he had a country to run. Excalibur was still the finest sword in all creation.

The history of the term Saber originally came from Sarmatians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nart_saga

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ossetian_mythology

Since Nasu did similar thing with Hassan, Grand Saber could actually be someone from the population that coined the term Saber in the first place which are the Sarmatians and this Batraz guy could be a good candidate for Grand Saber.

Batraz wields a magic sword too that he pulled out from the roots of a tree and and when he was fatally injured, he told his best friend to throw his sword away into a source of water which was caught and accepted by a water goddess.

Batraz could end up being a Saber Clone

Almost as strong as CG EMIYA and serious Gilgamesh.

canon fanfiction

Grand Caster debunks your gay ass theory twice.

It's boring as fuck. El-Melloi is basically Harry Potter: NCIS. It's episodic with no overarching plot. The show didn't need to exist.
And yet some retards are cumming on the internet about it being one of the best Fate series in a while.

I'm ready for them to do another grail war series because Fate seems like it is just plain floundering now.

Alaya just gives enough juice to the janny to do its job. That's why EMIYA is a useful janny: few benefits and he does it for FREE.

He literally runs on the ceilling on that fight.
He also stabbed 100 monsters to death in a literal eye blink despite starting from a prone position.
Nasu can't write consistent speeds

>Since Nasu did similar thing with Hassan
No you idiot. Hassan isn't the best assassin because the word Assassin comes from him. Hassan is the best assassin because he can kill anything that lives.
What Nasu "did" with Hassan was link the very word "Assassin" to Hassan, making it so it's impossible to use a different catalyst when summoning an Assassin-class Servant, forcibly making a Hassan get summoned even if the Master brought some magic artifact linked to a hero to the table.

How so, Merlin is more famous as a wizard than Solomon.

>serious Gil
Will never stop being a meme

Wouldn't a CG Saber actually get EotM in addition to Instinct if she's made to DO IT FOR FREE?
Eternity fighting things is good practice.

Case Files would have been fine if made by KyoAni don't (You) me

He was serious in Babylonia.

and he killed a beast

Batraz in the Ossetian Nart sagas is son of Xamyc. Xamyc was married to a sea-nymph, the unnamed daughter of the Ossetian sea-god Donbettyr. Whilst at a meeting of the Narts
he ridiculed Xamyc's wife, who had taken the form of a frog which he put in his pocket. As a result, Xamyc's wife left, but before going she (pricked ?) Xamyc in the back, causing their child, Batraz, to be birthed out of his back, red hot.

After being born from his father's back, still on fire, Syrdon throws Batraz into the sea, where he dwells during his childhood.[1] Batraz gained his powers by visiting the god-blacksmith Kurdalægon– the smith heats Batraz to white heat, then using tongs, throws him into the sea. From then on Batraz's great feats begin – he lives in the sky and is able to summon lightning bolts to aid the Narts.[1] In one variant Batraz demands a huge amount of charcoal from the Narts, then with two dozen bellows the charcoal is heated, and Batraz is heated to white hot, he then jumps into the sea, and next kills many Narts.[4] In a variant of this aspect of the myth Batraz becomes hot when to avenge his father's death at the hands of other the Narts – he falls through the floors of a tower into a cauldron placed by Syrdon, then goes to kill the Narts in revenge.[5]

One aspect of Batraz's aspect is his representation of iron. Often is the tales his physical presence itself is used as a weapon, such as him smashing through the walls of a fortress. The tales where his hot self is plunged into water have been taken as a reference to the quenching of steel to make it harder.[8]

In other aspects of his myth it is his sword that creates lightning, produced when it is swung to dispel evil spirits. In one version of the legend Batraz could only die when his sword was thrown into the Black Sea

Fame isn't the most major factor in Grand classes ya git.
It's satisfying the class's specific requirement and then just being in the upper echelon of your class's tier.
Being a Grand candidate isn't even that particularly impressive. Honestly it's usually not even a big deal unless you're actually summoned AS a Grand, which supercharges the Saint Graph.

Saber relies too much on her instinct to ever bother actually thinking, which might strain her mental capacities too far.

Stop quoting wikipedia without actually making a point you double nigger.

He had help

Well he helped. The problem with Gil in that fight is that Tiamat doesn't have a "weak to Enuma Elish" attribute and you're basically stuck using an AOE NP against a single target the whole fight. He's NP5 but that doesn't really count for a whole lot.

yeah (you) were cheering I'll admit

I meant king hassan

If a CG Seiba would be summoned, her whole use will be a cannon: Alaya points her to a target, unloads an excaliblast powerful enough to obliterate target and gets unsummoned.

King Cheerleader

The real canon is the Celtic canon

This may be why nobody has ever found Arthur's grave.

There are not doing archeology based on Celtic writings of Arthur but the English, French, and German writings so this means Arthur's grave may never be found because everyone is looking in the wrong place.

A band of hunters would likely bury their leader in the forest or in a cave or mountain since a lot of mythological rulers have resting places inside caves or mountains.

So I don't know if anybody in this thread wants to join me in going Indiana Jones and trying to map out all mountains and caves in Britain to find the location of Celtic Arthur.

Find your own Saber catalyst, nigger.

If Shiki were to be revealed to clock tower, how would they react?

If you are making a holy knight's quest you have to take the first steps yourself

Just use some of her doujinshi to summon her.

they'd take her eyes

I'm gussing same goes for main continuity Shiki.

In the cancelled Tsukihime Sequel where Bazet and Caren were supposed to be introduced and featured, not in F/HA later, Clock Tower found out about Shiki and the leader of Clock Tower develops a yandere complex and super competitive streak against Shiki because she thinks Shiki is looking down at her by killing stealing all her targets, by the time she reaches the location of her target, she discovered Shiki already finished the job, and this happens so many times, that she stops thinking about vampires for once in her life, and starts thinking only about Shiki.

>cancelled
It was never planned.

See

you mean lorelei? cause she'd anihilate shiki

Honestly a Tsukihime sequel is kind of stupid since Shiki has a really short life span that only gets shorter with every use of his mystic eyes.

The introductory concept was released as a draft along with designs of Bazet and Caren.

Barthomeloi Lorelei was mentioned in Tsukihime not Fate.

Aoko might have eventually solved Shiki's problem because she still remembers him even when he became an adult.

Because she embodies Destruction after all.

It was mostly a practical joke. They never actually planned on making a Tsukihime 2 at all. Nasu expanded on the idea a few times for Character Material and such, but there was never any real intention to sit down and start making a proper sequel.

In their own words, "it's all nonsense".

>Barthomeloi Lorelei was mentioned in Tsukihime not Fate.
Does she appear in Case Files?

But...but what about my Aoko route?

Never a thing from the start.

Because fate happened and nasu started writing other stuff.

Maybe the tsukihime anime made him lose confidence.

Pretty sure they mention the Lord of Policies in the novel.
Also the anime as her shadow in a shot with all Lords.

This chad is on the aoko route.

Attached: Soujuurou.png (971x3202, 987K)

who is the strongest person in the typemonnverse you could potentially bang if you were transported there?

Kiara, she's Buddha tier in the nasuverse.

she can be
she doesn' t always reach that level

those weren't real wins, the grail gets destroyed in the end.

He's not on the Aoko Route. Nasu already spoiled that he ends up with Alice.

how will touko ever recover

Maybe Type Venus unless ORT develops a female form as well.

>Four years of FGO turned me cynical about Fate
>Episode zero brought a little bit of the magic back

Attached: happy_Redman.jpg (637x624, 56K)

I know people say Crimson Moon is a guy but the vessels most suitable for allowing him to come back are Arc and Altrogue.

Maybe Crimson Moon just liked to roleplay as a guy while actually being a girl.

L-Liar!

user you need to kill the top tiers of the Nasuverse at least once to get them to fall in love with you.

Unless you're after the slutfox.

>100% Arc? Yes.
she dies after using her main attack. If shiro could survive it using that black hole thingy, i'm sure gill could.

I do not recall Amakusa ever fighting Arc.

UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1558613277255.jpg (1920x1080, 78K)

Hot

Artoria is always hot

Attached: 1564069979630.png (1515x1663, 1.74M)

Kuzuki was an assassin trained from birth to learn nothing but the same technique. His snake fist was specifically stated to be able to even deceive expert fighters. But since it is a technique of deceit at heart, experts fighters can easily learn to deal with it after witnessing it.
Even a hand to hand expert like Bazett would be deceived by it. And when he is buffed by Caster....

>Q: If Bazett and Kuzuki got in a hand-to-hand fight against each other, who would win?

>A: If it's the first fight, then Kuzuki will win. If it's the second fight, then Bazett would pretty much completely win.
>Kuzuki could even drive Saber into a corner as long as his trick was kept hidden, but Bazett is also an expert at hand-to-hand combat thought of and developed by human beings. There's the possibility that she might adapt to Kuzuki's "snake" quicker than the Servants, who are more emphasized by their talent. However, since she might underestimate Kuzuki-sensei as being a normal person, Bazett could be beaten pretty simply.

The Servant installs used in Prisma Illya are weaker than a fully summoned one, and the corrupted cards are weaker than that.

You haven't read F/HA because we see Archer fight Saber in a ranged battle.

Spoiler: He loses.

>Yea Forums hates shows with logic
You are right,that is why fate is so loved here

O MY WEIRD MARTIAL ARTS

Leave gilchad to LIZ

Attached: 975CD3DC-181A-4C11-BFE4-73CA36F6118E.png (856x2880, 2.61M)

Archer kills Shirou and Saber hundreds of times before Shirou learns precisely when Archer is going to fire each of his arrows so he can use a command seal.

>saberhaters
It's pathetic really. People only ever collectively bash on her because she's so fucking popular.

Attached: 1254608772939.jpg (400x559, 190K)

Archer only killed Shirou twice. The first time was when Shirou showed up at the bridge alone. The second time was when Shirou showed up at the bridge with Saber but didn't remember his ability so he froze up at the pivotal moment. Saber wasn't able to deflect every shot so Shirou died once again. Archer never killed Saber, though he may as well have killed her by proxy since she can't survive without Shirou.

post something that kills the wormfags.

Attached: 1557172380534.jpg (1280x1853, 469K)

Its called an excuse written by a nigga whose never thrown a punch.

kiara is purer than that purple-haired slut

It's just a trick, dude. Kuzuki's fists get automatic critical hits if you parry them instead of dodge them. It's not even that good of a trick.

UBW is all about breaking powerlevels.

Its a subversion of the original fate route.

Then HF shows up, and ho boy.

So never thrown a punch then?

Would this happen against the actual strongest servant?

Attached: 1550885784918.png (600x944, 940K)

Probably? They have the same rank in Instinct and Agility.

Male and female stats are not the same.

SHERO HELP

Attached: 1528654768229.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

One is a grown man and the other is a 14 year old (physically) girl though

galahad is and always has been the strongest, it's the 2nd most important part of his legend. the writers realised they fucked up by having all these asshole knights be really strong so they needed to make the good christian the strongest

They're both physically 16. Arthur just had a massive growth spurt before he picked up his sword.

And they both still have Instinct A and Agility C.

Attached: 1290967947156.jpg (335x241, 12K)

seconday scum

Attached: humans can beat servants.png (740x160, 87K)

saber is literally weaker than an ordinary girl without mana burst

How's that relevant when they're always using Mana Burst when they fight? And strength isn't even a factor here since the actual question is whether Arthur would be able to avoid getting knocked the fuck out by Kuzuki's Snake.

Who is denser?

Attached: 1561316079085.jpg (500x278, 35K)

arthur would just use avalon

Arthur doesn't have Avalon. It's not one of his Noble Phantasms.

it's not listed but that doesn't mean he doesn't have it, he has excaliburs sheath

That's the seal. Nasu's original Fate didn't feature Avalon. His primary handicap in the prototype version of Fate was not being able to unleash the full power of Excalibur due to the precise conditions involved in its activation. Avalon was never a factor.

What's counter guardian EMIYA like, anons?

exactly the same

Nasuverse is literally built on mindbreak yeah. Reminder that the Beasts came first and the Grand Servants are just replicas of their swole Saint Graphs

>Nero is mediocre servant and high tier Beast destined to become the Whore of Babylon and ride the Dragon of Revelation during the end of the world
FTFY

Yes, with Monte Cristo Mythologie

No he can't, he literally tried doing that in the novel and he failed to keep Saber in check.

That's not Sigurd-sama.

This would never have happened if Jackie Chan was summoned as saber.

Q: In the other Type-Moon works, who else besides Arc can fight against Servants?

A: If we're working on the condition of one on one, with an extremely average Noble Phantasm. Generally most of the 27 Ancestors, Kishima Kouma, Aozaki Aoko.
If it's just a defensive fight, but would still be a fight, then Ciel. Shiki (Rakkyo), Shiki (Tsukihime) are no match for Servants....but Ryougi Shiki (3rd personality) might be able to go as far as the Ciel class.

It's amazing how contradictory this shit turned out to be later on, truly.

cuck

It applies for the most part.
Shikis are just physically incapable. It doesn't apply to Ryougi in F/GO as she has acquired a servant body, but if she were mortal she'd get her head kicked off before she could blink.

>but if she were mortal she'd get her head kicked off before she could blink.
Isn't she stronger than Kirei physically?
Kirei could survive against Hassan. I believe she can be even against him. And even have little chances to MEoDP his curse hand.

I mean ciel is around peak kirei (zero w/ cs) and shiki tohno beats ciel in a bad end in akiha's route and shiki ryougi is completly above tohno in both assasination arts and mystic eyes so?

>Isn't she stronger than Kirei physically?
What? No. Ryougi's barely supernatural at all physically speaking. In terms of swordplay she is literally described as equal in ability to Taiga Fujimura, who was disarmed in a quarter second by Saber.

wasn't that in terms of skill?

>and shiki tohno beats ciel in a bad end in akiha's route
Way to lack context. Ciel relying on her immortal body gets killed way easily against Shiki.
>and shiki ryougi is completly above tohno in both assasination arts and mystic eyes so?
Absolutely not, Tohno has a much stronger and faster body and is much better at actual battle. His eyes are a cut below because he lacks compatibility with them but in terms of killing people with a knife, Tohno is way better.

this shit is what happens when you allow gay analyticism and geeks to take over

>stronger than Kirei physically
No. Azaka's stronger than her. Azaka can actually pin Shiki down with nothing but brute force.

Shiki never reached his full potential though because his birth father died before personally training Shiki and passing on the family's skills and arts to Shiki.

Just read up on Shiki's father's history and background and think how it is a downright shame Father could not get a chance to pass down knowledge and skills to his son.

Nasu isn't talking about some hypothetical ultra Shiki who trained to his limit there. He's talking about Shiki of Tsukihime and nothing else. Not even Melty Blood Shiki.

>w-well to be fair it was TECHNICALLY a win for Zeldris

In terms of assassination technique, the Nanaya were completely above the Ryougi. The Ryougi, Asagami and Fujou all had a bunch of weird abilities or traits that allowed them to kills hybrids, but the Nanaya were pretty much pure technique. Eyes of Clarity aren't really that useful; unlike Mystic Eyes, Eyes of Clarity are purely based around sight. It allowed them to see things that other people couldn't, but that's all. It merely added to their visual information and didn't contribute much otherwise. What made the Nanaya so scary was that they were just plain better at killing than anyone else. On the flipside, however, once killing hybrids no longer became necessary, they were the only ones among the four great families who weren't able to move on. Killing was all they could do. They lacked the flexibility to achieve anything else.

When it comes to the fine art of sneaking up to a target unawares and shanking them before they realize what's going on, Tohno probably beats Ryougi. Also, that bullshit "dismembering a person into seventeen pieces in an instant" thing.

Today, I will remind them

but could she kill gilgamesh?

LITTLE

Attached: __archer_and_saber_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_mekkichi__ed33c82fb194250193feed1456d71f (859x1000, 281K)

WHITE

Attached: __archer_and_saber_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_kino_hazuki__bf4bcbaf859a50040326b78b58f (600x800, 297K)

SLUT

Attached: __archer_and_saber_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_ris0519__568d55cef4d5a462784b225c5f31a03 (1000x797, 707K)

I ship Archer with Tittylancer.

c-c-combo breaker, how will blacked fag ever recover

IS THAT A NIPPLE

Not like he needs it. Dude is a monster without getting the full training. Not only can he take tons of physical abuse. He can take many fatal injuries such multiple impalements, being shocked, having broken bones, having his arm cut off, all whilst running on less than half of a normal person’s lifeforce and still fight completely unaffected by it just by sheer force of will and shutting down his own pain responses. In terms of pure physical strength, he’s strong enough to fight off, overpower, and ragdoll zombies who would tear apart regular people with their bare hands, break the arm of SHIKI who is a half-demon/vampire capable of being unharmed even by falls from tall buildings, and using Nanaya as a reference—as Nanaya is literally Shiki just with more awareness of what he can do and the necessary ruthlessness to pull it off—is capable of ripping and twisting a man’s head right off the body with spinal cord attached whilst mid-leap. That's some shit alone but then there's his movement and striking speed. With his flash step while he can't move across entire city blocks as fast as Servants in close range he's capable of short but extremely quick bursts of speed that let him vanish from sight just from how fast he's actually moving and then there's his flash-sheathe which is like Koujirou's NP but on steroids that along with being able to slice someone into 17 pieces in under a second he's able to kill at least 60 of Nrvnqsr's beasts before the vamp can even process what's happening. Along with his eyes that while not as versatile as Ryougi's have the points of death making him more efficient at killing beings Ryougi herself would have trouble with. Shiki with proper training would be nothing short of an absolute nightmare.

Attached: shikivsSHIKI.jpg (500x394, 86K)

I want tsukihime nerds to leave

Attached: Ryougi.Shiki.full.2463465.jpg (1000x1000, 559K)

Sorry senpai. We're here to stay.

Attached: sample-73cc9954ec0d3f91cc8c8a6514d260ee.jpg (717x1000, 153K)

>Unlocked: Masochism

Okay but how big of a shitstorm will Yea Forums have if Tsukihime event happens and both Shikis can, officially, kill Servants?

Nothing past ataraxia is canon you retarded gacha fag

saber faces are made for bbc and full nelson

they'd never sell out the lore of the nasuverse for big gacha money

I'm not sure whether I want to laugh or cry because of this post.

SAKURA V63 VS DEMON KING 64332 WHO WILL WIN

S-STOP IT....

Attached: 65e.png (236x286, 77K)

>they'd never sell out the lore

Attached: 1476347234592.png (300x300, 120K)

don't worry the situation will be resolved by grand super mega ultra caster ruler of death

Fuck.

Attached: X7ZcoNs.png (750x1081, 1.19M)

please man please tell me you have sauce i've tried everywhere. please. my dick needs it.

Why does your dick need sauce?

A man is lost without the sauce...

You should see a doctor

Ciel >>> Kirei

She can throw a knife at supersonic speeds, punch harder than a cannon ball and outrun the blast from a claymore mine.
Ryougi has better superhuman feats than plenty of servants.