Nanoha

Is StrikerS worth the watch? Coming from A’s, heard the main 2 (I aint counting Hayate yet) get sidelined and are underpowered as shit

Attached: 785F63DF-D0D6-4612-A9A9-5E2E7FE913CC.jpg (1024x1497, 327K)

Watches the movies & watch for the Strikers Remake. They've notoriously upped the Yuri in the movies, so i wouldn't be surprised for actual canon romance this time

If you do watch it be aware that while the core of it is probably my favourite aspect of the franchise I can't really rank it above the first two seasons because there are too many filler episodes.

SIGNUM IS MY WIFE AND I LOVE HER!

Attached: Signum.png (512x768, 251K)

yes it's good. watch it until the end to decide what you think about it.

The high points are great, but unlike A's, it's got a lot of filler. Subaru and Teana are okay, but the other newbies may as well not be there. I do like how the villains employ smart tactics, and for the most part the show doesn't suffer from power creep.

There's a bigger cast in StrikerS than there was in the original two series, and a large part of the storyline is Nanoha and Fate serving as mentors and teachers, so they have to share screentime with students. I still really enjoyed StrikerS though. Give it a shot.

Not sure if bait, but there's canon yuri romance in the original timeline too.

StrikerS is good and definitely worth the watch. Nanoha and Fate do get a downgrade in powerlevels at the start for plot reasons but are allowed to go full power by the end.

How funny. She's also my wife and I also love her

Attached: SignumEisen.jpg (600x479, 265K)

she's the least interesting

It's not as good as As or the first season but I'm gonna be honest with you: I personally loved it because I love Nanoha and her show, so if you also love Nanoha you have no choice but to watch it. It's decent at worst anyway.

Attached: image.jpg (365x695, 84K)

It has bad elements but not unwatchable.

StrikerS is great. They do focus on more characters but I'd hardly call the main duo sidelined.

Its worth watching. Nanoha definetly does not get sidelined though Hayate pretty much takes most of 1st half for herself.
Fate gets screwed badly though

The first half ain't great but when Vivio gets I introduced it changes everything for the better since Nanoha finally gets a challenge that can't be blown away with an SB. It also finally gives Nanoha some character that isn't just a monster with a death wish.

Attached: 1512185111180.jpg (499x700, 95K)

Of course it is. Watch it so you can form your own opinions about it.

I don't know why everyone tries their hardest to avoid watching anything and instead pick upon others' random opinions nowadays.

StrikerS is the best season so yes watch it

We need more cypha x signum.

Attached: 1546692588220.jpg (1100x778, 661K)

Best ship

Attached: __cypha_of_huckebein_and_signum_lyrical_nanoha_and_mahou_senki_lyrical_nanoha_force_drawn_by_sm318__ (1600x1263, 475K)

it's a lot better than vivid at least

Imagine the hate sex