Could Goku have achieved SSJ2 during the Cell saga if he had gone in the room of spirit and time again?

Could Goku have achieved SSJ2 during the Cell saga if he had gone in the room of spirit and time again?

Attached: goku.gif (498x286, 852K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/S-Cells
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that how ssj2 works?
it used to take mind/emotional breaking to become super saiyan or SSJ2, untill the Buu saga where five year olds could get it and goku got SSJ3 for no reason. so the emotional break thing doesn't matter anymore...

kinda like how Zenkai stopped being a thing once super sayian become a thing.

does SSJ void out Zenkai?

Unlikely, but Gohan could.

I mean, Gohan DID go SSJ2 in the chamber. For the briefest of moments.

so after SSJ2 did gohan's anger matter after that?

like after he hit adulthood and fatherhood he let his anger unleash when he needed it?

The insinuation is that he "unlocked" that power against Cell and could just utilize it freely afterwards.

No he litterally stated going back for him and gohan would be pointless because they got a far as they were going to and adjusted to the room already so they would get nothing a second time.

Vegeta and Trunks both barley got anything after going a 2nd time.

Super Saiyan has been retconed today be:
>S-Cells. These grow when a saiyan is peaceful (hence why Gohan has all of those random fucking power ups, because him wanting to not fight actually makes his potential power higher)
>Back tingle in the right spot

i hate this so much. they fuckin ruined this series.

Headcanon autism.

>He missed the S-cell news
dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/S-Cells
Toriyama pulled a George Lucas.

super saiyans were ruined during the buu saga midiclorians is just toriyama trying to justify that mess

why the fuck didn't Vegeta tried mimicking what Goku did?

I never got why they were training in that time chamber; it seemed to me that beating each other to the brink of death, then taking a bean, then repeating is a considerably more effective way for a saiyan to become stronger.

But what man is foolish enough to reason about Dragon Ball powerfuls as if they have any degree of consistency and soundness to them.

dumb restfag could have potentially unlocked ssj2 himself, or at the very least, trained Gohan to use it at will. then leave the chamber and rest for the remaining days. fucking retard goku

>t. rectum ravaged gohanfags mad that gohan is canonically a faggot

when did this happen?

>canonically
source: my ass

I thought they were all SSJ2 when they fought Perfect Cell?

Pretty much.

They all reached ascended ssj. But the boost in power did not overcome the form's speed limitations so no one used it during the cell games. Only then was Gohan able to reach ssj2 during the brink of an emotional breakdown.

You can recognize SS2 from all the lightning bolts surrounding the aura.
SS1 has yellow aura, but no lightening