Dungeon Meshi

Animated Falin.

Attached: Animated Trailer of Delicious in Dungeon _ Dungeon Meshi _ Anime _ Manga 0-14 screenshot (1).png (1280x720, 743K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-aUBQZc9h1w
youtube.com/watch?v=qpl5mOAXNl4
youtu.be/b34p204HQO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=-aUBQZc9h1w

Attached: Animated Trailer of Delicious in Dungeon _ Dungeon Meshi _ Anime _ Manga 0-9 screenshot.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

I like the art style.

This manga is pretty fun huh

Attached: 014_1487410357.jpg (1130x1600, 986K)

Very

Attached: 1513367106757.png (1500x1350, 1.69M)

I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready

Is it real food or make believe

cute!

Attached: 012_1487410357.jpg (2260x1600, 1.88M)

fantasy monsters being cooked in semi-realistic ways. There are some normal foods but they're few and far between.

Attached: 029_1476452653.png (1050x1500, 320K)

I fr thought this was gonna be it and they were all gonna go back to the top and it was gonna become some stupid chill slice of life shit

Instead we got fwuff.

Attached: fwuff.jpg (693x394, 87K)

Attached: 1497665206465.jpg (160x324, 49K)

I was scared there would be an anime for a second.

>scared
Because the manga isn't nearly long enough yet?

This, and I really fear that an anime wouldn't catch the feeling of the manga.
An anime would give it a well deserved attention, though.
And would ruin discussion of it here.

IDK, I feel like a good Marcille VA could do wonders catching the magic of elf-bullying.

Well, we'll see when it eventually gets an adaptation, I don't think a gem like that could stay under the radar too long, unless the author herself doesn't want an adaptation.
I can only wish for a good adaptation.

>well deserved attention
When good manga get anime adaptations, everything goes to shit though.

>elf-bullying

Attached: Screenshot06.png (879x354, 228K)

Will Trigger do it?

Well, the adaptation could come after the manga ends, who knows.
In the meantime I wish for no adaptation.

Attached: 1567794084266.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

is the manga ending anytime soon?

>successful mangas
>ending soon
That's not how it works in Japan. Anything that has any small success is turned into a shuffling zombie that slowly withers in sales until no one is left buying.

I'd sooner expect a Marcille teaching dungeon monsters how to breakdance chapter than it ending with dignity.

>Japan
That happens everywhere unless it's small publishing houses and stubborn meme authors who think themselves artists.
Anyway, to answer the question, there's a lot of character stuff to solve. The "main boss" was captured, apparently, but it was a small skirmish so the big battle is yet to occur. Lots of space to continue the manga, at any rate.

It's kinda like a cross between the fuzziness and mellower colors of early anime and the style of modern anime.

Bog-standard recipes but the ingredients have different names attached. That's it.

It manages to land in some sort of mythical middle-ground between moe and earlier potato-headed artstyles.

No

Attached: Golden Kamuy 2nd to Dungeon Meshi.jpg (679x641, 90K)

>those ears
Cute psychopath.

what is it with elves and wiggling their ears?

hey that's pretty cool

Attached: 1508327428426.png (590x590, 112K)

Fun but with vague hints of malice all over the place. Marcille a cute but I get the sinking feeling all the "characters keep calling her out as a monster for toying with ancient magic" shit is going to ultimately be played deadly straight. I also still don't know what Chilchuck's deal is

Chilchuck divorsed his wife when their daughters were old enough and fucked off to make money

fcs a really good manga ruined for good.

Attached: 1551683384629.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

His story keeps fucking changing even after her "came clean" getting Senshi to talk about his past. The only thing I believe is that he's roughly middle aged as he looks consistently the oldest as a human and a dwarf

What are you talking about ? You can easily do a season's worth of episodes from chapter 1 to right after Farlyn's return

Yes but that's not the problem. It's weather or not they have enough self-control to stop and wait for more material to build up for a proper second season

Assuming the first season would end at chapter 28 (Farlyn ressurected, and the Mad Sorcerer finding the group), and that we're already at chapter 57, even if the first season was announced tomorrow we have more than enough chapters to have a second season already. What the fuck are you on about ?

Attached: Farlyn.jpg (936x1908, 886K)

They could make 2 seasons to reach chimera Farlyn. Compressing it to one season would have really bad pacing.

Attached: farlynxmarcille.png (1082x1162, 1002K)

Do you think we can compress everything before Cat joins into 12 episodes so we can have Cat featuring strongly in the second half of the first season?

Attached: 1540920619913.png (285x283, 21K)

Its getting an anime? I am slightly worried.

it is DELICIOUS FOOD and SUFFERING

Attached: 1543948779804.jpg (933x700, 121K)

I don't really see a good stopping point in the later stuff. Maybe brown kid sabotaging elf boss and falling into the depths.

>Imagine having sex with your teacher who is much older than you

>13/10
Mangaka can't child face.

We don't need a boy cat to ruin everything.

Almost everyone has a childs face in manga

But she makes everything better

Attached: catbox.png (890x1200, 209K)

I would fuck that cat.

Female cats don't have boobs.

Their teats would only get swollen after they have kitten and needs to nurse.

This is the nature of biological science.

It's probably my favorite manga whenever Berserk is on hiatus.

So it's my favorite manga.

Attached: 4635.png (1280x1019, 1.24M)

Attached: 1529083787729.gif (342x335, 145K)

Haha, yeah who would want that...

I'd admittedly be excited to see an anime announcement, but I doubt that an adaption would really be able to capture the pacing and style of the manga's humor.

Also you just know that the dragon would be bad CGI.

Attached: 4958645.png (500x517, 182K)

The art in Berserk has gotten really bad.

>Anything that has any small success is turned into a shuffling zombie that slowly withers in sales until no one is left buying.
I thought that was more of a Shonen Jump thing than all manga in general.

Attached: 1565458934854.png (1108x1382, 1.04M)

It's already been played with deadly straight, Marcille fucked up Farlyn's very soul with that ritual.

It still has its moments, but yeah, there are definitely more awkwardly done expressions these days.

And the amount of time dedicated to chestnut Puck hurts my soul.

HE. HE would make everything WORSE.

Sure, but this is a boy cat.

This looks really good for a throwaway commercial.

Attached: canaries_dungeon_meshi.png (1035x1339, 1.04M)

Who wouldn't want to?

This notnip scumbag tyrant needs to be purged by the fantasy AMERICA and their mythril gatling guns

Attached: 1531533069850.gif (342x313, 117K)

I mean desperate circumstances, it was literally their only shot since her remains/spirit wouldn't last long enough for them to get to a Rezzer.

It was actually fine until the Mad Sorc interfered.

>expressive ear animation
Justification for an anime adaption.

Attached: 489694042.png (500x302, 39K)

>Laios talks about his ideal "cool monster" in Chapter 3
>Calls it down 39 chapters later in his nightmare
I lost it hard

golden kamuy is shit and the author should kill himself

They usually are. That's kind of the point of a commercial, make something look really good in a short amount of time to grab people's attention. If there's an anime adaptation it would look worse.

I want Izutsumi backstory. Was she straight up taken as a slave?

Attached: Asebi.png (1280x328, 306K)

It's just a commercial for the manga, no actual anime trailer would have spoiled Farlyn turning into a chimera that early.

Plus y'know, it's way too well animated for what a DM anime would actually look like.

I don't see it as inconsistency, just that Laios is constantly excited about monsters, like children always switching favorite dinosaur or whatever.

it's the same monster

It's funny, because I thought the premise sounded like it wouldn't be anything more than a gag-of-the-week comedy series.

But the simple emphasis on the party sitting down and taking the time to prepare and enjoy their meals together has gotten me more attached to the cast than I've been to one in years.

Attached: 453437.png (1280x1478, 1.79M)

Their country is a backwards and discriminatory place, her and the Oni are dumb subhuman servants in their eyes.

Did you forget that mystic-woman put a curse on the catgirl that would summon a knife-wielding youkai to bring her back if she ever tried to escape?

I'm not saying she didn't do the right thing, but she is absolutely in control of a monstrous and dangerous power.

Tattun said Trigger made this.

Exclusive anime watcher here, where can I pirate this mango?

She may have been a criminal of some kind and making people into chimera slaves is their form of harsh punishment, though it could also be that yeah, she was just turned into one as an experiment and was sold into the family as a slave since no one cared to ask how she was created.

Good things come to those who wait.

Attached: 1526138107426.png (1200x960, 835K)

Big Fat Elf Ears

Yeah, but I thought there might be some explanation of her being a thief paying off her debt, or an indentured servant with a bad record. But that might be giving the prince too much credit.

Attached: DbEQIUkWkAASkvD.jpg (922x1200, 129K)

Disregard my post, and my life.
Guess it's rereading time for me, damn.

No I just meant about the humor. It's got some great little callbacks and shit

Seems unlikely that her 'condition' is common though, considering how harshly Sureau and the others looked on Marcille for doing 'dark magic' like making chimera's, so she probably WAS sold as some kind of freak slave that they could just use for her agility.

Attached: 2f7993b6b252eb799f9c123724535fbf.jpg (841x1200, 177K)

No, they're just kind of motherfuckers. Honestly I hope Laios gets his shit together and forbids Falin from seeing him again once they get her sorted. He wants to act all high and mighty but he didn't even have the proper strength of will to really save Falin like Laios and Marcille did

I mean Laius is too sympathetic to him for that, it was clear that Sureau had been running himself ragged trying to get down to the dragon level.

I really don't like cats design
catgirls dont belong in a world with dogmen (japanese kobolds)
this is one of those weird cases where I wish they doubledowned on the furryness and just made them a proper catperson

Attached: dungeonmeshikuro.png (520x588, 222K)

Japanese people don't see anything wrong with slavery.

Why

I don't see how it's really his call to decide who Farlyn interacts with.

He should still be Marcille's wingman though.

Attached: 87435375.jpg (906x796, 121K)

They aren't the same thing tripfag. Read slower.

One is a monster race, the other is a human magically fused with a cat through forbidden rites.

I mean she isn't really in the same league as the kobolds because she's a legit chimera, so her looking more human than cat (or rather, less outright animalistic in general) makes sense.

To do what? He didn't even have a plan. He also wants to act like Marcille is an unforgivable monster when she's literally the only reason there's still a Falin around to save.

You're going too far.

Dark Magic is a major taboo in their world, but he's still trying to shield her from the Elves finding out about it.

what? they confirmed anime?

but imagine

Attached: apPFKAI.jpg (1736x2456, 608K)

no, its just a one off anime trailer to promote the new volume being released

I kind of give him props for having enough of a change of heart to not want to immediately turn Marcille and Laius in to the authorities once he reached the surface, but he still has a ways to go redeem how he treated the group and Izutsumi.

Is that a meme hamfistedly inserted into an official work?

Wait, is that the chick from Skyrim?

The hell is this.

Attached: knight cat.jpg (700x990, 136K)

I'm pretty sure he said that he wanted to bring her remains back up to the surface, in the case where she'd already been digested.

Need to keep in mind the dragon wasn't really supposed to be moving around/digesting when they got down there.

I never would've thought to give Dungeon Meshi to Trigger, and they wouldn't pick it up anyway (they are far more interested in Original material). But this short sold me desu.

oh i see thanks

I mean a short 30 second promotional trailer is obviously going to look better than any actual TV anime version would.

As long as they keep ear animations.

Attached: tumblr_f485a8df578a6c10e3bd4c4eb260cbc6_bc09725a_400.gif (400x225, 436K)

Attached: 1567728230547.jpg (714x1158, 508K)

Like the anime commercial for Canadian tourism

That was Trigger?

I do wonder if this is really going to end with the so-called mad sorcerer. The lead elf made him look like a fucking chump. On one hand it lends well for Laios' group to believably win, but on the other hand how the fuck is he responsible for this horrible fucked up thousand year old superdungeon?

fuck off, tripfag

> The lead elf made him look like a fucking chump.

They made it pretty clear that he only lost because he was almost at the surface of the dungeon, and the magic there is thin as fuck, so he and Farlyn were weak to the point where Farlyn could barely even stand.

The further down in the dungeon they go, the stronger he'll be, and Misurn/Kabru have just started falling a long way by the looks of things.

it's well-made homebrew featuring Lidia from skyrim and the meme cat, posted by a tripfag who needs to fuck off

So cool...

no

>the tripfag is a speedreading idiot
Stop posting already

Attached: 1553716706508.jpg (325x589, 72K)

Don't be a dumb powerlevel faggot.

The reason he did so badly is because a team of elite magic commandos who are trained for this very situation managed to lure him out to the top of the dungeon where the mana is thinnest and he couldn't bring out his big-gun monsters or manipulate the surroundings like he would in the depths, they intentionally did this because they are experienced black ops veterans for this specific role.

> they intentionally did this
It's convenient for them that the Mad sorcerer thought they were worth dealing with early despite the risk, but from Misurns reaction to finding out the mushroom was being actively controlled by someone, I'd guess they weren't actually expecting him to be there.

Attached: 1533925056359.png (288x410, 66K)

>I'd guess they weren't actually expecting him to be there.
They even act like it was a seemingly amateur hour move. I guess the ultimate implication is that he's been at it for so long that he's lost quite a bit of sanity and is slipping badly

It definitely WAS the riskiest move he could have possibly taken, aside from maybe confronting them directly, but yeah, I guess since they were Canaries he may have thought it was worth it to try and get rid of them as soon as possible.

It was curiosity in reaction to the sudden spiking in greed and avarice (caused by the elves throwing gold around) amongst the dungeon delvers on the top floor that led to him sneaking up there. It not like he was even obvious to spot until Kabru managed to pick him out amongst the huddled civvies.

He might not even be aware what 'Canaries' are, he's a brown elf jester that's been in the depths of his dungeon for a long time.

Remember that dungeons react to peoples greed, which is what drew the mushroom rush to the commons.

The sorcerer only called his favorite pet when his life was threatened, it wasn't a planned move.

I don't speed read stop being so insulting please, I started reading it back when chapter 7 came out
they just could have gone for something less like uh, cats

Attached: lmaocats.png (951x713, 603K)

It's nowhere near that bad and you know it, Izutsumi's design is great, and just because she isn't a literal cat wearing clothes doesn't mean it's a bad design, she looks like a human that has been mixed with a cat through magic, and shouldn't necessarily be in the same vein as the kobolds since, again, she's not a natural species.

Attached: 49111f7a0d89da815b97ad1b46a09f08.jpg (313x396, 24K)

it's still creepy, i'm just glad they have actual hair

just fuck off, tripfag

I really hope author doesn't make them couple.

go back to Yea Forums

Doubt it. Pretty sure she just likes her like a sister. Seems like she's (really) slowly lining up Laios and Marcille anyway

Fuck off already or quit reinforcing the stereotype that all tripfags are a fucking blight

Attached: 1547279810307.jpg (600x600, 68K)

I doubt anyone will get together romantically in this series, it just isn't really suited for it.

little things on the side like Chilchacks barely spoken about marriage or Sureau's crush on Farlyn are subtle enough that they don't cause problems, but I think any romance shit within the main cast would just kind of ruin the close camaraderie they all have.

Laius pls

I just dislike a single characters design, I love dungeon meshi as whole
if making a valid comparison makes you uncomfortable maybe you've jacked off to the thought of rubbing her fluffy belly one too many times

Reminder that an anime will only bring these kind of people

Question: Why is Shuro such a dickhead?

no worse, it'll bring people somehow try to twist it into being trans acceptance

He grew up as a sheltered rich boy who doesn't know how the world works.

Also he's basically the frank grimes of this scenario who can't deal with Laius and Co.'s wacky plans to save Farlyn or their dungeon lifestyle.

You don't get it, do you? If you'd just stop posting with a tripcode, you would actually be able to have a discussion with people. But I guess you are too far up your own ass to consider posting anonymously

Attached: 1565425791759.png (1048x644, 309K)

just fuck off tripfag

i've posted with this tripcode for longer than you've been on Yea Forums

so you're saying you've just been an attention whore for a really long time?

>Also he's basically the frank grimes of this scenario who can't deal with Laius and Co.'s wacky plans to save Farlyn or their dungeon lifestyle.
Except their plan actually worked while he would have just lost her soul permanently and he's kind of a cunt to his retainers

Attached: 1555121693069.jpg (841x571, 185K)

I don't know, Trigger does a lot of expressive/dynamic animation, at least when they have a budget, so it wouldn't be a terrible choice in that case.

you do realize, that by using a tripcode
I am actively giving you the option to filter my posts
you are able to get rid of me forever

I am in no way forcing you to stare at a line of text, you are doing all of this of your own violition

Well, "WORKED".

In their eyes Marcille used dark magic and Farlyn ended up as a horrifying mindbroken chimera, maybe if the mad sorcerer hadn't fucked her up they would have been a lot more okay with it since Farlyn would at least still look normal, but yeah, didn't exactly make the best first impression.

And like I said, he WAS raised as a spoiled sheltered rich boy, so it makes sense he's kind of uppity/rude.

why even use it in the first place when what you say is no way important enough to the topic to warrant knowing who you are?

you've been here since 16 May 2014
when you get banned, you ghostpost on desuarchive with your tripcode because you think you're that important
amazing, my life is irrecoverably worse now that I'm aware of your existence

I gotta say, as someone who uses a tripcode when needed, aka when I'm scanlating shit or responding to people talking to me, you are one self important pathetic motherfucker.

You do realize, that by not using a tripcode or just not posting you are doing a favor to everyone on this board

Attached: 1538822953576.jpg (614x407, 16K)

thread ruined by tripcode shenanigans

Attached: 1185622833.png (429x366, 98K)

actually, OP was a fag when he made the thread and it was ruined before he even posted it because it's not an update thread

I mean hey, I got to see a cute meshi trailer and talk about meshi for a bit before it all went to shit, so it wasn't totally worthless.

these threads have been happening every day for a week

i've been around a lot longer than that but I didnt always use a tripcode

I don't think i'm important
I originally started using it for a project on /tg/ and quite frankly using one improved my Yea Forums experience as it helps with my degrading memory

ruined by Yea Forums kiddies you mean
I didn't want this either I just wanted to discuss a character's design

So ignore the tripfag and continue. Marcille says she wants to make a safe dungeon but seems to feel she needs the Sorcerer's Grimoire to be able to wield her "ancient" magic properly. Bad idea or terrible idea?

That's to be expected. Something like that ad comes out and people get excited for a few days and then it dies down. It's not anything unusual

I'm not sure if her plan is to make a safe dungeon anymore, at least, it may not be her MAIN desire.

That might have just been her excuse on the surface, but it seems pretty clear at this point that she wants the Grimoire in order to unlock the secret of immortality since she's terrified of ageing/the deaths of those she loves, as we saw in the Nightmare chapter.

Either way, seems like the only way to make a 'safe' dungeon would be if you were the dungeon master itself, and in full control of the monsters/terrain. I'm definitely worried for Marcille and whatever the fuck she's planning to do.

She certainly seems like she dodged Laios in the last chapter. Also, I just remembered that the orcs seem to think the sorcerer is a sorceress. Is that just them not really knowing how to tell elves apart or just a shoddy translation?

it's been a while since i saw a tripfag derail a thread, congratulations to all of you idiots

If someone from the party would take over the dungeon, wouldn't that just delay the ticking timebomb that all dungeon seem to be in meshi? No matter how much Laius loves monsters, what would he actually be able to do to create a more stable situation if were to become the new master?
Also who would you most like to see as master of the dungeon?

I think it may just be orcs not knowing, though I think it was only confirmed recently that it was indeed a male by either Marcille or one of the canaries calling the Sorcerer 'him' whereas before they just used vague pronouns in Japanese.

As it stands, there's just a heap of pages at this point where Marcille shows her interest in immortality/the grimoire/her 'dream', so I think it's basically guaranteed at one point that she's going to want to keep the Grimoire to make herself and those around her immortal ((probably leading to the same conflict as Thistle, where the people he's cursed don't want to live forever)).

The whole 'safe dungeon' thing has just kind of fallen by the wayside, and we basically knew as much from the Red Dragon chapters.

this wouldn't be an issue if he fucked off, which it appears he has

I feel pretty embarrassed that I went along with it for so long. It's early in the morning and I had not had my coffee yet.
I think she has good intentions, but whatever she is planning it could very well blow up in her face.

nope

> wouldn't that just delay the ticking timebomb that all dungeon seem to be in meshi?

Not necessarily, like we've seen so far, the dungeon is basically like a living organism, and only gets out of control when people start flooding in, if there was a reasonable ebb and flow to the dungeon, or maybe if people were barred from going into them for certain periods of time/entirely, then there wouldn't be anything stopping the dungeon from just being able to exist peacefully, especially with a dungeon master that knows how to keep the dungeon 'healthy'

As it is though, there's a bit too many things we don't know to really say for sure how the dungeon could be run, Kabru brought up a lot of good questions about the dungeon/dungeon masters role to the Canaries that will need to be answered before this ends.

Though I'd still bet on Laius being the most trustworthy person for the job at this point.

>Laius doesn't know a damn thing about Apostle psychology or physiology (Kabru would probably be most fitting here)
>Senshi draws the line at demihumans, let alone hell-touched full humans
>Guts in a dungeon would ruin the meat either by obliterating it with his cannon or dragging its intestines through the rest of its body with his slab of steel
>no comfy backstory chapters bonding with Guts because the rest of the party have no way to honestly relate to his grimdark past
This crossover would only result in the DM crew losing their smiles (and most likely lives) for good.

> Senshi draws the line at demihumans

Isn't that Marcille? I don't recall Senshi saying he was against eating demi's.

Eeeeeh? This gets an anime?

>Laius doesn't know a damn thing about Apostle psychology or physiology (Kabru would probably be most fitting here)
Kabru has honestly been giving me vague Griffith vibes right until he grabbed the elf and let themselves get dropped into the abyss

>tfw no sleepy-eyed pure cleric gf who likes to touch bugs, have lunch together and enthusiastically smash things with the closest blunt weapon
it hurts bros

> blanket on a bare bed frame
I mean you may as well just sleep on the floor at that point.

keeping off the floor is survival 101

Everyone else is sleeping on the floor, and they are in a house, so it's not really dangerous.

a sign of horniness and desire to bear children

>only dumb assholes get in this box

>Gundam

I really hope Farlyn doesn't die...

>orange box

Attached: mikan.jpg (430x323, 45K)

Izutsumi is a cute girl who needs to be looked after, please pat her head and make sure she eats well!

Attached: pat the cat.jpg (1125x1044, 404K)

dumb izutsumi was cute, I wonder if she still thinks about how embarrassing it was?

Haruka Tomatsu is born to voice her.

based meshi making homos seethe just by existing

>Sureau's parents surround him with a harem of attractive not-nip girls in an attempt to cure his peach fever
>he ditches them, runs off west and only comes back for them when he needs them to save his western crush for him, who he still favors despite turning into a giant soulfucked monster
powerful autism
I think he'd qualify as Chad if he weren't such a prickly bitch

Farlyn is a strong, independent sweetheart who would kindly tell Sureau to fuck off on her own

>izutsumi
>thinking about something that happened more than 3 hours ago
consult youtube.com/watch?v=qpl5mOAXNl4

>tfw no qt dorf gf

See, boy cat. The only thing being covered is its crotch.

Izutsumi's fur is thick enough to censor her nipples, but not her 3" protruding monster clit.

>Falin
who

>The hell is this.
Artist drew Skyrim art, but instead of using regular khajiit, he used an actual kitty.

Attached: 0UUlbm4.jpg (1191x670, 92K)

falin more like failin
I can't believe there are subhumans ITT who read the official translation

>regular khajiit
there are like 20 kinds of khajiit, depending on lunar cycles or some shit when they're born, including several sizes of actual kitties from housecat to saber-toothed
whoever conceptualized this was absolutely a proto-furry

Because there is no chapter this month, you should know that by now, better get ready for January too btw

Whats up with all the worrying and hate for an anime adaptation? Seeing the video made me want it more with how lively all the animation and the art style is really nice. And if the anime adaptation is bad so what? The manga is still there, it's not ruined at all. So what's the problem? It could be something like kimetsu no yaiba where you could argue the anime surpassed the manga in quality.

>proto-furry
no, furry is super fucking old, but the guy who came up with that just did a bunch of drugs
totally different

That's a penis. Izutsumi has a micro-dick.

have you read the thread

>biologically female but was fused with a male cat and has his tiny spiky penis for a clit
someone ITT finds that arousing

>I can't believe there are subhumans ITT who read the official translation
There is also people pushing for Korean scans the precede actual English scans.
>Whats up with all the worrying and hate for an anime adaptation?
Because anime in the current year of our lord is dogshit computer imagery garbage with no decent shading.
>with how lively all the animation and the art style is
the only fluid animation was Marcile taking a bite out the kraken skillet and jumping in bed with Farlyn, everything else was subpar.
>And if the anime adaptation is bad so what?
It'll forever be there, a stark reminder of how no one could ever give the manga the adaptation it deserved.
>The manga is still there, it's not ruined at all. So what's the problem?
Read previous point again.

Attached: 042.png (760x1020, 427K)

It's not exactly fair to judge the trailer, obviously a 30 second promotion is going to look a lot better/more consistent than an actual anime with a TV budget would.

>It's like tasting something that will never be made again, this is a torture.

Attached: 1514253046355.png (1164x1080, 548K)

is this yuri

Dungeon Meshi looks too good and has too odd a pacing schedule for me to ever actually want it to get animated, it'd end up looking sub-par in comparison and a lot of shit would probably end up getting cut. Really wouldn't be worth the benefits of voice acting/music for that price.

no

its pretty close. the elf wants the human but the human isnt into that

yeah

>and has too odd a pacing schedul
Yeah... it's called a monthly schedule

I mean the pacing of the actual story, not the release schedule.

As it is, a big chunk of the earlier manga is just short slice of life/cooking shenanigans, the actual story shit only really starts to get going at the Red Dragon chapter, which is pretty far in.

if you were paying attention, the story started after the Living Armor chapter

It's not like we knew how important the sword was back then.

the artstyle changed and the characters really came into their own at that point

That doesn't really count, I mean like, the actual plot starting to happen. everything only really started moving after they killed the dragon.

Or, arguably, in the palace cuisine chapter, but again, we didn't really know how important that was to the story at the time.

the plot happened in chapter 1 when they introduced King Derghal

had no bearing on the plot at all at that point other than being a worldbuilding tool to explain why people rushed to the dungeon.

the only plot for the majority of the early manga was 'we need to save farlyn' but even so, they go at a snails pace and a lot of the chapters you could accuse them of forgetting what they came for.

The quality of discussion and the community always goes way down with anime adaptations, plus there's nothing more bitter than wasted potential

It's just an advertisement for the manga, little smiling idol princess

>exaggerating to make it grimier and grittier than it is
Chilchak told Senshi he had a wife and daughter, which was true. He didn't change anything, he just admitted he had more daughters and his wife and him were weirdly estranged.
Chilchak isn't divorced from his wife, she just got upset about his lifestyle and left to live with her family. Marcille is probably right and it was an overly-dramatic plan to fluster Chilchak and have him come talk to her and take her complaints seriously, but Chilchak was fucking autistic and figured she just didn't want anything to do with him anymore.
There's no dark secrets to Chilchak's past, just some embarrassingly unnecessary family stress.

user, the official announcement said Trigger made this.

Attached: 1529106351280.png (517x1475, 765K)

I don't understand what is going on here.

lewdposter edits, ignore it

Will do.

Why do people in these threads get so asshurt about edits?

Attached: 1539534495324.jpg (480x366, 97K)

I wouldn't qualify user's post as demonstrating any degree of asshurt. It's rather informative and to the point.

Tattun didn't deny Trigger adapting this, when someone said "Trigger doesn't do adaptations" he replied "we did that show with the dumb title and Ninja Slayer."

Nah I can tell he definitely doesn't like them.

of course I don't like them

So you are asking in a rude manner why people don't enjoy your posts?

Why not, friend?
That's the first time I've posted a Dungeon Meshi edit. Take that stick out of your ass.

>promoting new volume with a huge plot spoiler

Attached: 1562415870479.jpg (2193x2617, 197K)

not that user, but most "lewd edits" aren't especially funny. They're just "sexual innuendo followed by reaction face" The original jokes in the comic are funnier 99% of the time.

Attached: download.jpg (184x274, 13K)

This one is funny. Nice ant image by the way.

Attached: 1508956936825.png (532x516, 121K)

is this a joke for ants

what's funny about this

>that show with the dumb title
?

Probably that chuuni show.

>Trigger

Dropped so fucking hard.

When super-powered battles became common place in everyday life.

Why though? These character designs are probably as good as they are realistically ever going to be, if there is an anime at some point. The colors and background art look pretty good too, and we know they have good animators. While most of their originals suck, I think they'd be fine with a straight adaptation.

This actually doesn't look like an incel/self-insert show. Might give it a try.

Based ledditbro

Good bye comfy threads

not having romance is already a pretty obvious indicator a story isn't that.

>points out how user is being a little too hostile
>user tries to resolve issue by being more hostile

and that's why I don't like lewdposters

I'll admit, I didn't expect to see that scene make it in

Trigger has a massive yurifag lesbian in their staff.

>m-muh hugbox

youtu.be/b34p204HQO0

I hate these manga ads

and it would be trigger staff to decide what shows up in the advertisement instead of the author?
sounds like a mistake.

You are loved, user.

Thanks mate. Here, have this.

Attached: 1451927598568.png (875x1200, 458K)

Well, if you're promoting a new volume, it's usually to people who reads the previous ones.