Walking Home

How would you walk her home Yea Forums?

Attached: Hitagi_Rendezvous_1.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

With my dick if you know what I mean.

roughly

The walk will be long, strong, and down to get the friction on.

>he doesn't call her a taxi

Well the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. So I'd tell her to point me in the direction of her home. And then we'd walk in that direction together. All the while obviously respecting traffic laws and property rights.

i wouldn't because that would be too scary to be that close to a girl

Vigorously and all night long.

gently, making sure she's comfortable

Attached: 1567382898999.jpg (1875x4103, 1005K)

Don't stop get it get it.
Araragi is such a pimp.

>the shortest distance between two points is a straight line.
wrong.

how so

Are we talking about quantum entanglement or something?

Attached: vector-children-playing-wheelbarrow-race.jpg (906x490, 46K)

even in your 2d animes the worlds being represented are usually three dimensional. I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

I can't, please explain user

Attached: 1564957319118.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

not even to get me started on the whole issue of obstacles between two random points. are we even talking pathfinding or what

Adding a dimension doesn't change the principle.

This is perfect if she has a skirt.

Me too user. I'm too dumb.

Oh obstacles, I get it now. Not like you can walk right through someones house wall.

Americans...

Attached: son you dsappoint me.jpg (420x420, 49K)

what principle? the principle of effortlessly moving through solid mass?

shortest distance between two points is still a straight line

I'll effortlessly move through her solid mass if you know what I mean.

American education see

Shortest distance between two points doesn't take into account the necessities of travel - it's a raw measurement point-to-point. The travel distance would inherently be longer because of little problems like that, yes, but that's why they included the comment about respecting property and traffic laws.

Your math is genius.

Attached: Qx2ZsXz.jpg (1816x3256, 457K)

that wasn't the question

Why are ESL's insufferably unfunny?

the algorithm you are describing is not going to find the optimal path too walk her home gently.

I agree that the way he phrased it was weird and unnecessary but the essential meaning was to determine the optimal direction then travel along the city paths in a direction as close to that as possible.

Just a teenager spic who's painfully unfunny with "hurrrr u cant walk thru walls hurrr"
retard probably doesn't even know pre calc

except this isn't a problem of geometry, but a graph problem.

>shortest distance between two points is still a straight line
That's a fact. Whether you can go through that line or not is another question.

have you ever tried walking through walls?

Attached: 1567563541848.png (500x281, 131K)

>deleted
based jannies

>Whether you can go through that line or not is another question.
The question here is how to walk crabs home. In other words: you're the fucking brainlet here. Holy shit.

No. I am a living human. Why would you accuse me of being a ghost?

>>the shortest distance between two points is a straight line.
>wrong.
This is the quote you fucking idiot, not a question

on the internet no one knows you're a ghost

Attached: 1565372597948.jpg (742x720, 52K)

Option C: Don't walk her home and break up with her because you already have an obligation to a superior partner
I'm not biased whatsoever

Is Hachikuji the cutest ghost in all of fiction?

Attached: 1560646860329.gif (600x338, 2.73M)

>distance
You need the clarify what the shit you're even talking about. Manhattan distance? Euclidean distance?

hitagi a shit

Are you talking about Hanekawa?

facetious and annoying ESL distance

Yes. Snail is cutest ghost.

Attached: hachik.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Not liking her isn't enough reason for me to say she's shit, just not the person I'd want to walk home

If I hadn't sold my soul then I probably would mean Hanekawa

there's nothing redeeming about hitagi in a sea of better characters

Don't get me wrong I am not a Crab fan and neither is the author seeing as she basically disappears after Bake, but

- Tsundere complete with a backstory and some semblance of justification for acting that way

- Good GF on paper at least, because she brings out the better qualities in Araragi

- Regardless of my feelings otherwise, ultimately healthier for Araragi than Shinobu is

- Indirectly saves Araragi's life from Snake although he and Shinobu could've done this if they put a little more thought into it instead of just getting on Snake's lawn

- Their date scenes are cute even if you don't like her

I'd walk her like you do with small kids where they stand on your feet and you hold their hands taking one step at a time, except my dick up her ass

I'd llke to work up a light sweat. Cardio is good for you.

You do know tsundere isn't a positive trait on Yea Forums, right? It's been done too many times
and she's such a good girlfriend she NTR's him in college

>You do know tsundere isn't a positive trait on Yea Forums, right?
Tsundere is fucking great. Crab is shit though because she has nothing that other characters don't do better.

tsunshit

Attached: ........jpg (502x386, 60K)

Well if you think straight lines are wrong then maybe you're gay.

Attached: medium-athah-anime-monogatari-series-monogatari-series-second-original-imaf9k2srch9yz4u.jpg (832x468, 45K)

Yes, gently. Then once she was sleeping, I would romp around with my vampire loli for a few hours.

I used to like tsunderes when I was younger, but hardly do now. Is this a coincidence?

too gimicky, anime like AkG ruined it

You became jaded and impatient. In short, your taste is now shit because you're old.

> Possible light novel spoilers reeeeee
Let's agree to disagree. We both don't like her but I try to see the better side of her character to balance out the fact that I'm pro-Shinobu

this is why Yea Forums will never get laid

Your taxi has arrived.

Attached: 1567997861024.jpg (640x905, 291K)

It's not a LN spoil cause I completely made it up to win the argument, fool

Attached: 54607860339c2b70fc46d0cd0492230ecffc1f9c6654325aa2b352819b547408.jpg (625x305, 55K)

Attached: have snacks.jpg (843x1059, 240K)

its well known that adults tongues become desensitized and lose their sense of taste.

Now you're thinking with portals