Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV

Zerkbiki wants to give you a double hand job. Do you accept?

Attached: 1567980348424.jpg (1916x1046, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/akisan_0403/status/1170865933792890880?s=19
youtu.be/CbiGUlMC4f0
bilibili.com/video/av1944704/?from=search&seid=11388539861373800889
twitter.com/AnonBabble

T. Miku, you aren't fooling anyone

I want to borrow Shirabe's panties after a long, hard workout.

Attached: 1567970930333.jpg (583x1000, 50K)

Chris needs more screentime.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear - 10 [945EE87C].mkv_snapshot_16.10_[2012.03.10_18.15.40].jpg (1280x720, 173K)

>chrisshootskirika.jpg

Finé will return in the next episode.

Chris needs the Miku niku

Attached: 1566153632784.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Do not open.

Attached: 68463421_p1.jpg (1290x1821, 954K)

It'd be the best and worst old fashioned handy I've ever had, so sure.

"By me"

Of course.

This.

Attached: 1565756334719.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

They would smell bad user.

How likely is it that Dork God is going to end up being a yandere that is pissed about Enki cheating on her for Fine?

Attached: 1567876818824.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

will Shirabe gonna end up becoming the goddess of the moon tho

i just finished watching S1.
how did this get enough support to have another 4 seasons?

pure hype and edge

Chris will get her obligatory amalgam fight while the rest of the episode is about another character.

Even funnier that Enki ended up reincarnating as Fine's mother.

Attached: kohinata miku and tachibana hibiki (senki zesshou symphogear xd unlimited and etc) - b7e2e98bb246684 (1417x589, 173K)

Attached: SENBU SHOOT.png (471x321, 233K)

Nana and CD sales supported S2. From there on the anime sold enough to justify itself, with increasing sales every new season. Add to that the CD sales, concert BD sales, merch, pachinko and you have yourself a money making machine.

Multimedia franchise with star power, etc.

I will take responsibility!

Do you think Miku will break free of shemha and use her geah with the rest of the girls finally.

No, nothing will happen to DMJii from now on.

It's just that good.

Nanabucks and CDs to get S2 funded, from there just by being fucking good you mega queer

Attached: 1567685198873.jpg (715x1000, 189K)

I miss S1 designs and colors.

Am I alone here?

A firm maybe, but if I had to bet I'd say no.

No. Miku's dead.

Attached: 1506072580586.jpg (636x575, 209K)

>and tachibana hibiki
Where?... Oh.
What happened there?

I feel like this show is far less emotional than it used to be in the past. A show about talking things out stops works when the characters lose all sense of dialogue. S1 was a bit hysterical in how emotional it was, so I would understand toning it down, but ever since GX it feels like the only thing that matters is Hibiki and the leader of the villain group and whatever philosophical bullshit they have to say.
This episode being so close to a better version of the events made me realize this. It was smart to use Kirika and Shirabe to talk to Elsa, they are the ones closest to what she is going through, of feeling worthless and trapped and only finding her value in fighting for others, hell, Tsubasa does that too, so you'd think that would be a thing they would talk about but in the end the whole scene devolves to "remember sympathy" when the sympathy given to her is the very thing keeping Elsa fiercely loyal to NR.
Its really sad when compared to S1 and G, when you had actual bonding and reaching out for others. There are a bunch of feelings both Elsa and Kirika showcased in the past, but none of that is touched, instead we get an aloof 'be nice' speech that any other character could have made and no further characterization of Elsa or Kirika.

Attached: 1567947749530.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

agematsu and kaneko wanted to do more and the sales weren't awful enough for them to get shut down.

>Final battle with X-drive featuring Carol and Miku

Miku mahou

That's the point, they would smell terrible and therefore heavenly. Imagine cumming while drinking the taste.

Attached: 1567903909662.png (1280x720, 999K)

S1 was pretty slow compared to GX and everything after it, G but was faster but it still had more than enough time for everything else. The emotional parts is something you build with the characters from S1 to XV but yes more of it would be nice.

Shem-ha will destroy the moon and free all of us from the curse, are you guys ready?

>I feel like
Cool

>but none of that is touched, instead we get an aloof 'be nice' speech that any other character could have made and no further characterization of Elsa or Kirika.
I don't know if this is more the result of a lack of time or a desire to "play it safe" with the story maybe. I agree, the interactions of characters besides Hibiki and whoever the main villain is don't have as much weight/value to them as they should.

You're right about that, but it's not like they've had a ton of time for dialogue. S1 opened with Jii calling Hibiki a hypocrite for no real reason other than presumption, not knowing what Hibiki fought for and why. After they meet some more, and Jii herself reflects on what FIS had been doing since then, stuff starts turning around.
Meanwhile XV gets to deal with the additional barrier of one side being actual monsters. NR themselves don't believe things can be talked over, and Hibiki herself comes to understand that they reject the notion of talking to begin with. They also aren't willing followers in any sense, and accordingly their goals in comparison are purely selfish (gotta free themselves first before anything else, which is true), whereas FIS was trying to save the planet in their screwed-up ways while going up against a conspiracy.

I'm feeling like Elsa will be the only one of the three that will make it to the end of the series.

G/S2*, obviously.

Attached: Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 11 (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_11.39_[2019.09.05_20.54.12].jpg (1280x720, 231K)

Any thoughts or do we all agree?

Attached: 1567344067416.png (1500x500, 460K)

>Maria

Attached: HorribleSubs_Symphogear_XV_10_1080p.mkv_snapshot_03.31_2019.09.07_21.14.47.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

What kind of meat does Kirika want to eat?

Curse is the jamming.
Shem-ha is the universal translator/mind controller. You get true understanding by having everyone be a hivemind.
Once moon goes down the mind control will be in full effect.
Enki rebelled because he got tired of Shem-ha cucking him every night by mind controlling Fine to be full lesbo.

Shirabe's pussy

agree but we also need a dick smell chart.

hopefully Maria is busy with the dog or whatever so Tsubasa can have a proper 1v1 with Millarc

Attached: 1565391669239.jpg (2392x2704, 408K)

I want to eat food from Kirika's mouth after she chews it.

You see this shit Noble rust this is what humanity looks like. So everyone's expecting Noble red to redeem themselves making a bridge for the gears but how exactly would a bridge help when they have Chris and probably the final battle is going to have the gear crashing down to earth anyway. The labyrinth is long enough but does it also teleport to certain points because if it works like that the new god teleport crystals can do the same thing, I mean they still have one left.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.29_[2019.09.08_18.02.23].jpg (1280x720, 81K)

I mean, yeah, very different setups. But the staff had free choice in how many obstacles to dialogue they would place in the path. NR is one of the most delicate cases of villain redemption the series has handled considering their selfish desire, and it doesn't work because characterization is weak and all is building up to a heavy hand wave ending where they kill themselves in a sacrifice like the alchemists.

>Noble rust

This is bullying!

Attached: 1567903909663.png (1280x720, 828K)

>Do not open.
Hot

Attached: Pepe call the cops.jpg (438x438, 40K)

>Gets cool armor
>Gets the upper hand
>Kills the vibe as she starts to cry even before the tides turn
Shem-Ha is the only good villain this season.

Let me teach you how these things work.
>NR "dies" on the moon
>everybody crystalports back to earth
>Bikki stays on the moon against everybody's will because Miku is still there
>Bikki finds Miku and they are ready to die together because obviously the ruins are going to explode
>NR appears at the last moment and Daedalus End's them back to earth

I cant wait for shem-ha's song SSJ is still my favorite geah song iguchi will deliver

Attached: 1567883708871.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

>slaughters 70k
>3/4 of the season is spent on Tsubasa being mentally broken over it
>BUT SHE JUST WANTED TO BE HOOMAN
>SHE PLAYED THE PIANO
Jesus fuck, I'm so glad this is the last season. This character single handedly killed my love for Symphogear. I literally can't even bring myself to watch the episodes on airing day anymore. It's that bad. They keep playing this up like they think focusing on their tears and "plight" will make me somehow feel empathetic for this unapologetic psychopathic mass murderer. But that's not how it works. This bitch would still be a monster even if she was a real human bean. Fuck this character. Fuck this show. Even Topdad wasn't this bad. He was just a coward piece of shit deadbeat who in the end acknowledged his flaws. On the other hand this souless monster kills for fun and then plays the victim. And the show expects me to feel sorry for her. Holy shit. I'm so fucking mad.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2019.09.08_21.04.40].jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>I'm so glad this is the last season
It's not like you'll stop posting when it's over.

I will because there won't be any more threads.

Attached: 1559952619881.png (800x473, 19K)

Obsessing so much over one character like this gives off mentally ill vibes.
>SHE PLAYED THE PIANO
What?

This season's ED lead-in is already pretty great and then you have WOOOOOW WOOOOW WOOOOOOOW I FEEL YOU IN MY SOUL or something like that I love it so much

I wish noble red took Hibiki's hand so they actually get the right for compassion because at that point. They would be "good" and Tsubasa gets a reason to go bad, grandpa does some evil shit and NR could end up trying to free ShemHa from Fudo and fuck up the same way after a god offers Vanessa something more, Elsa follows unwillingly and Millaarc follows for whatever reason.
Just anything to deal with the we want to be good girls shit.

They're making a Gundam SEED reference.

Is this really the last season?

Attached: 1564455554208.jpg (642x1083, 245K)

Attached: 1436326878855.gif (427x240, 819K)

What's the difference between producing thick and thin juice

honestly XV has the worst ED and worst ED lead-in

Man, that trip to mexico sure did a number on her, huh?

Imagine being wrong on purpose for attention.

gundam WEED

I think you're meant to understand that they're tragic for being used as tools. None of it makes them appropriate for redemption, or even empathy from well-adjusted humans.

There might be some sort of parallel with Shem-ha later on, based on what she has said so far during her conversation with Maria. If Shem-ha has her way, humanity will become like NR. Or something along those lines.

>KEEEERAAAA
>ASSRUNNNN
>something about that one guy who died etc.
>NICOLE WAS 15!
>HE LOVED THE PIANO!!!
It's been so long I don't even remember if that's how his name was spelt.

She just wanted to follow in the footsteps of Chris.

Are you guys ready for the Noble Redemption arc?

Attached: muh familia.jpg (3000x1695, 2.82M)

regular season? yes, absolutely.
a movie is still possible but unlikely

only doggeh is redeemable.

Dess trying to prepare the first birthday party for the dog would be cute and wholesome but there is no room for it even if they stop being villains as the show is ending.

i can't get over this fuckin face

Attached: 8D.jpg (372x389, 13K)

Chris is going to put dess out of her misery.

Attached: chris-senpai?.png (1280x720, 953K)

She is so proud of her face

>those metal drums right when the episode ends
>the WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAA WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAA
>not fucking amazing

How can you be so wrong, user

im just stating my opinion lad, wanted to like it but im disappointed

FALSE PROPHET PREACHING ONLY LIES
PROMISE OF A LOST FOOLS PARADISE

FALSE PROPHET PREACHING ONLY LIES
FEEDING OFF MY PAIN AND SACRIFICE

Attached: 1566462628944.gif (360x360, 335K)

shem-ha is CUTE

Imagine actually hating NR. They are at the very least a huge step up from last season's boring villians.

Chris needs to dress like a sex slave more often

>Top: before episode 10
>Bottom: after episode 10

Attached: IMG_20190909_084752.jpg (1016x2048, 135K)

Shem-Ha has some sort of permanent intense scowl. It's been there since the start, and throughout the transformation sequence on ep8. Her eyes also always face the camera once they open.

before
>cool and aloof
>sexy
>cold blooded murderer
after
>dork who just wants friends

She's too cute. A shame she has to get fisted.

>*All three Noble Red befriended*
>Symphogears fight with Shem-ha but the later get the upper hand and beat them.
>Symphogear: Ugh...we need more Phonic Gain...
>Millaarc: Phonic Gain? You guys means you need someone to sing for you?
>Symphogear: YES
>Nobel Red: Alright! let do it!
>*They start singing to give Symphogear Phonic Gain*
>Noble Red: Listen to OURRRR SONGGGGG
>Shem-ha: WTF how can you still fighting. What did you use?
>Hibiki: SYMMMMPHOOOGEARRRRRRRR!

Make it happen Satelight!

Yeah but you could feel sympathy for the alchemists whereas it's difficult to empathize with NR. The one that feels most redeemable is buttplug-chan because she comes off as a cornered animal, while vampire comes off as demrnted and the writers didn't use dialogue with Elsa as they did with St. Germain.

Too late for that

>Yeah but you could feel sympathy for the alchemists
Nah

She fucking said the episode title! muh dick!

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 10 [02406695] 00:17:21.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.12_[2019.09.08_17.37.48].jpg (1280x720, 97K)

do you play the mobage?

>play
>gachashit

They're both terrible. Alchemists were a fucking mistake.

It's not compatible with ancient phone, so no.

FUCK

Attached: Kyaroru I lived bitch.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Why is Tsubasa's crotch glowing?

i'd like to use my favourite gears but its whale focused with auto-battle gameplay

Symphogear has created one of the most loved and hated villains in entertainment history.

Attached: 1567301445283.jpg (599x505, 76K)

is yatsuhiro still alive here or is ogawa carrying a dead body thats somehow standing on its feet?

Attached: tend the rab-.jpg (1880x720, 958K)

Attached: Operator geahs.jpg (1553x1190, 636K)

Nice

Attached: shirabread.jpg (580x487, 100K)

The reactions them feel too fake and forced so I wouldn't say that.

I read/watch the story part on YouTube.

>10 episodes with rejects
>"Burn the abominations
>One episode with Shem-ha
>"Oh yes this is the good stuff. Take her home"
I bet a Custodian invasion is going to happen for the finale probably a bunch of those coffin things so that Carol can do something and Fudo is going to break out to help protect Japan and everybody is going to love it.

>What are we going to do on the bed fist-chan?

Crop your pictures da ze.

Attached: 1567994522962.jpg (1818x720, 958K)

At least Adam had style

Gatchaniggers should be gassed, or else you become fate threads

Shem-Ha>Sanjeruman>Adam>Tranny Duo>>>>>Noble Red

Can Symphogears kill Servants?

>we are weak
>we constantly fuck upbut we never really suffer for our mistakes
>feel bad for us!!!

Attached: 1567039937690.png (645x684, 177K)

obviously

Normal barely, Ignite sometimes, Amalgam evenly, X-Drive easily.

Attached: 1567994760224.jpg (540x1012, 382K)

Could regular Biki kill servant Biki?

twitter.com/akisan_0403/status/1170865933792890880?s=19

>Oh I heard your strongest asset is emotionally dependent on a girl
>Also not like that girl is also an attuned and a potential vessel for god or anything
>Can't protect her due to muh budget cut
Why is SONG so fucking incompetent? Miku is literally their top target for protection. They should have a gear up her ass 24/7 but instead they let her get kidnapped by noble jobbers.

Attached: 1504987607918.jpg (427x720, 95K)

they kept an eye on her usually, she got kidnapped during the fudo take over

Can EdgeBikki kill NormalBikki?

>fudo planned to use divine power to make a sword
>never planned for shem-ha
>last minute decision to capture miku because vessel
>yet he has a mind control faust robe prepared
huh?

I don't get these comics, are they supposed to represent what is happening inside Miku's head while Shem-ha is inside her?

Is Phonic Gain magic?

has any nip drawn shem-ha yet? actual custodian shem-ha i mean

>tentacles
>sticky white stuff
not sure if want

Miku technically has a gear 24/7 up her ass, their strongest one too, Bikki

the sword was figurative

Why won't the Metanoia stop!? Leave Tsubasa alone! LEAVE HER ALONE!

Attached: Symphogear XV - 10 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_07.33_[2019.09.07_15.04.20].jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>government agency is completely incompetent
it couldn't get any more realistic

Attached: 1566567376662.jpg (730x719, 69K)

even so, he never planned to manifest shem-ha unless he had some other vessel like an autoscorer

>Goverment
Isn't SONG basically an UN ONG?

He probably planned to use it on Bikki. Unlike gears, a faust robe should be compatible with anyone.

Yes he did. He got the info on Miku from the inspection.

I care about the dog, she is a tragic case.

>Female antagonists in Symphogear:"Boohoo I'm not evil I have a reason for doing this. Feel sorry for me"
>Male antagonists: "Holy fuck I love being an asshole."
Shem-ha is an outlier but then again being a god she's probably has no need for gender.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 04 [CE25ED95].mkv_snapshot_22.02_[2017.07.24_10.53.48].jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>da ze

Attached: millarc.jpg (630x720, 99K)

What would their classes be?
Bikki is Lancer
Tsubasa is Sabre
Chicas de Zababa would come as a set and be rider
Chris can be caster, and Ogawa as assasin.

Yes... that's what I mean, it was a last minute decision? Do you not remember when Millaarc almost killed Miku before getting a call from Vanessa?

They're all tragic cases. Tragedy doesn't mean you have to feel bad for them, it only means that they have to live really fucked up lives as a consequence of their human condition, and all of the dumb evil shit NR does is painfully human.

I was kinda expected Shem-Ha to be a male custodian with how cool she was.

leave

MacBeth was a tragedy but you're never supposed to feel sorry for the Scottish asshole.

>forgetting about Carol "I don't even fucking remember why I am pissed about the world, but I am gonna nuke it anyway" Malus Dienheim

Attached: cover.jpg (1195x1200, 260K)

I feel bad for him.

What are you even talking about? I find abused children to be tragic and because of that I feel bad for them. Not rocket science.

Cutest genocider.

she did it while being whiny and crying, not with style like Adam and Ver

Fudou's plan has always been the same.
>get vambrace with divine power
>inject power in vessel
>control vessel with DAIREKUTO FIIDOBAKKU SHISUTEMU
>make glorious nippon great again
Miku was a last minute surprise, but it didn't change the core of the plan. He just switched from Bikki to the easier to kidnap Miku. Not sure if he expected Shem-Ha to awaken, but either way, his plan was going fine until NR decided to turn off the only thing stopping an ancient evil from destroying civilization and enslaving mankind.

Having a bad life doesn't exempt you from doing bad things to others. Sympathy and forgiveness are very different things. You can have sympathy for their lives but as soon as they started attacking concerts and massacring people by the thousands they use up their good will. No amount of ABLOO ABLOO HUMANS WHERE MEAN TO US will make their own actions any less worse.

Kinda, but I still wish the show wasted more time on gear + gear interactions instead of NR

When was it said he planned to use Bikki?

I'm saying Millaarc and Vanessa are tragic characters too, even if you don't feel bad for them and even if they don't deserve sympathy. Not even 1st grade science class.

He's dead, Ogawa is using a ninja skill or something.

If Miku is at stake then yes. EdgeBikki is not a pacifist dimwit like NormalBikki. She knows her priority.

Elf9 did most of the whining
Carol herself mostly acted like she had a mix of PMS and hangover due to her burning the shit of her memories to achieve her goals

It wasn't explicitly said, but you can infer it from his dialogue in the AXZ finale and the fact that he was already moving his plan before he knew about Miku.

wasting screentime on pointless stuff instead of character interaction is a staple of symphogear
love the show but it really doesnt feel like we have 65 episodes worth of character development and interaction

I hope Tsubasa donuts Millarc next episode.

Attached: millarc dogeza.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

I think this is what actually bothers me the most about them. Especially with how much shit Tsubasa is going through, attention should really be on her. We don't see her reaction to post concert massacre for a while and even last episode being TOLD that she missed her fathers funeral because she was ashamed of herself really rubs me the wrong way. I'd have rather seen that time spent on maybe seeing Gen trying to convince her she's not to blame or someone trying to get her to go or having her actually cry for him.

Attached: Symphogear XV - 10 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_06.23_[2019.09.07_18.03.25].jpg (1280x720, 99K)

The irony is that Adam actually had a good reason to be doing what he did
But he still loved being a dick to imperfect beings

A simple "no" would have sufficed.

NR is basically a poorly written bundle of scenes tied together and each user is taking their personal take on it.
So some anons get outraged at people being apologetic for a group of selfish criminals
Other anons are outraged at people calling for the painful death of some tortured preteen little girl.

Ah yes, walking corpse no jutsu

Her actions in the finale are pretty whiny imo.

This is Japan not America

Adam's such a chad he doesn't even need a redemption arc to be likable.

no

I'm mostly just annoyed that a bunch of manchildren are getting outraged at mongolian finger paintings.

>singing about GENOCIDE and GENOCIDE is whining
ok, user

being Nana is suffering

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 09 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_20.21_[2019.08.31 (1280x720, 63K)

>implying that matters
I get that you're obsessed, but take the nip dick out of your mouth.

Go to bed, Tikki

The problem of this isn't NR though, and NR itself would be a better group of characters with proper scene pacing and more interaction with the gears

This is gonna sound crazy but people who sound mad at cartoons online, probably aren't really all that mad in real life. Some people just are, let's call it passionate typers, and it's easy for a lot to come out in their posts.

>whining
>noun:
>the making of a long, high-pitched cry or sound.
>the action of complaining in a feeble or petulant way.
her screaming about PAPAAA in the last two episodes is pretty petulant

Vanessa is stuck running Windows 8, you have to feel bad for her

Attached: 1567888691155.png (814x720, 374K)

>"Symphogear" XV
>half of the symphogear users are irrelevant to the plot
>3 shit villains and a side character aren't, however

Attached: training.png (720x720, 566K)

>villains are relevant to the plot
wow what a twist

Has this image ever been accompanied by a good post?

>>>half of the symphogear users are irrelevant to the plot
When has this ever not been the case since G

>here's your upgrade bro
Fucking really!?

Attached: 1567268320115.jpg (1920x1080, 733K)

Chris is a grown ass woman now what can they give her, more kids to shoot?

Edgebikki would have princess carried Miku and Ikenai! to the shelter before fighting the Noise. Not just hope they made it through the Noise infested streets.

They're a key factor of the issue and it affects them just as much. The more they try to get everyone to pity them the more it just makes them all the more unlikable. Give them hints of their back story, maybe one moment to show they're family but keep their appearances limited. Let them be the villains you love to hate with their backgrounds being an explanation, not an excuse. As it stands I really don't know what Kaneko wants me to think of them and all the time wasted on them could be time spent on the other gears doing more than saying Tsubasa's name.

Attached: Maria being useless.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

I've been blessed with the ability to not vomit buzzwords every post unlike some other people so I'll just say that I don't feel bad for them (why the fuck would I anyway, them being sad with their situation is nothing more than an obvious thing) but I understand their point perfectly. They were a nice villain trio to close the series with, especially after the death power-up.

GX
AXZ

More kids to shoot out of her womb

Oh, the shit seasons. What a coincidence.

>doesnt have the problems you listed
>the shit seasons
???

She just upgraded to w10 and is getting force updates

Judging from the mummy, original Shem-ha probably has no gender. Sorta like HnK gem people.

So you're saying Edgebikki would have gotten an entire shelter full of people killed instead of just a single gurofag?

Sumata, blowjobs, handjobs, godjob and beamjobs are still possible

>AXZ
>shit

Please go throw yourself off a fucking cliff. Preferably one with sharp jagged rocks at the bottom.

what part of shem-ha's mummy implies she's genderless? especially when enki is obviously masculine

It isn't good just because fags like you finally got representation.

So it's bad because you're a retard from Yea Forums, thanks. Noted.

Why didn't Enki just launch the mummy into the sun and break the vambrace if he never wanted her to be revived?

I'm glad you immediately confirmed my suspicions.

I'd rather she give me a buttjob instead

>gotten an entire shelter full of people killed
?

I'm waiting on the end to pass judgment, but yeah.

Noble Red are by far the weakest villains in the series so far. Waifufags will defend them by saying 70k was just NPCs, or that the other villains had similar body counts, but in my opinion the quality of a villain has a lot to do with how the story presents them.

In previous seasons, villains either had sympathetic motives tainted by unsympathetic actions, or were clearly completely in the wrong.

Noble Red is the first time the series has had villains that were unsympathetic in their actions, unsympathetic in their motives, AND had the story basically bend over backwards to suck their cock.

Let's look at the previous villains:

- Finé - ancient immortal, death toll basically countless due to how long she's been around. Portrayed as having clearly lost her way morally in pursuit of a noble goal (breaking the curse).

Her MOTIVE is portrayed in a sympathetic light, but the story never makes excuses for what she did. She dies at the end, realizing she's lost her way.

- FIS (Mum, Maria, Gaybies): Morally sympathetic from beginning to end, but their actions are portrayed as being clearly in the wrong. Maria flat-out loses it when she has to bloody her hands personally, the gaybies are so far in over their heads they need a respirator, and Mum eventually realizes her methods were mistaken from the start.

Again, FIS's MOTIVEs are portrayed in a sympathetic light, but their actions are shown to be wrong.

- Ver: The Last Action Hero is portrayed in a completely unsympathetic light. The story admires his insane conviction to be a "hero" in the classical sense, but it never justifies it or tries to make it come off as anything but pathological.

(cont'd)

Attached: fine.png (1280x720, 617K)

Likewise, when Ver comes back in GX, his redemption is centered on taking a "heroic" action that costs him his life, but he's not portrayed as a good person. Maria's last conversation with him shows that she admires Ver's strength of character, but is still completely repulsed with him as a person. He is "the greatest of the worst", to paraphrase her.

So, again, the story puts Ver's personal conviction in a positive light, but goes out of its way to point out this doesn't justify what he did.

- Carol: Carol's personal motivation is 100% sympathetic - she lost her father in the worst way possible and wants revenge. However, her actions are never defended by the story - they're explicitly not what her father would have wanted, and Carol can't even bring herself to make excuses for them. She's clearly an injured child lashing out in a centuries-long tantrum, and it takes her burning away most of her memories and almost dying to finally let go of her lust for revenge.

- St. Germain: St. Germain is similar to NR in that she has a 70k body count, but unlike NR, she bitterly regrets every life she took, and keeps meticulous count of her deeds.

In the end, she shares Finé's entirely sympathetic goal of ending the Curse of Balal, but her actions in the service of that goal are so gruesome, and are depicted as weighing on her so heavily, that she genuinely views death as a release.

Again, her heart is shown to be fundamentally in the right place, but her actions are shown to be indefensible.

- Adam: Like Ver, Adam is shown to be morally completely unsympathetic. The story makes no excuses for what he did, and does not attempt to show him in some sort of victimized light. Adam hates his creators and is willing to end the world for the power to destroy them - that's it. You can admire his charisma, his intellect, his washboard abs, but the story never tries to fool you into thinking he's a misunderstood good guy.

>in pursuit of a noble goal (breaking the curse).
Fine just wanted to suck divine cock.

It's basically two sides of the same complaint. The script is really bad outside of fanservice and the characters all suck. Of course Noble Red would take the worst hit of this since they are the new characters.
As the shots are misfired, you have people who start to care about noble red and people who don't. Both sides are delusional, however. One side is way too angry about fictional characters and is outraged whenever the characters are even on the screen, they know the last season is going to shit, and they expel that anger on NR as if forgetting little tweaks could have fixed the whole thing and making it too personal.
On the other side, NRfags, who come in two brands. Dogfags who have hope in the turn around and who have read way too much keyword material and see this season as something deeper than it is. And batfags when know the ship is sinking but they just want to have fun.
And well, most of them are gonna be disappointed. NR wont vanish like AntiNRfags want. But there won't be that magical moment of turn around when the writing will suddenly become good that dogfags seem to want. Even batfags won't be happy with the cookie cutter developments.

I want Tiki to go to my bed.

Blue Chrysler on the MOON

>I'm waiting on the end to pass judgment, but yeah.

I think we're far enough along to pass judgement, if not on them, at least on how the impacted the story. I suspect they'll pull some sacrifice move via Daedelus End to help the gears but at this time they wasted so much faux sympathy, they've done to much bad shit and they wasted to much screen time on them that could have been on characters long time fans care about. And regardless of what kind of 180 they'll pull it won't make up for the scope of their actions and they're just not enough time to make them reflect in a way that will feel organic. It's more likely the gears will be written stupid to accommodate them. Again.

Attached: Symphogear XV - 10 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_21.15_[2019.09.07_15.12.56].jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Please don't bother continuing, I got a few different kinds of cancer reading that.
And no fucking shit they're different. They started out as underlings for a villain who had to follow his plans to get what they wanted, then were thrown away, were killed by the actual villain but survived and got a power-up, but that was at the cost of losing their goal. Nobody's trying to "make you feel bad" for them, all their actions are perfectly understandable and the simple fact that something different happened this season is already good enough reasoning for them.

Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither: theLordgave, and theLordhath taken away

Attached: 1567984453927.jpg (1378x2039, 1.2M)

Are we finally agreeing that XV is shit?

About time.

Escorting Miku and Elfnein to a shelter would stop Milliaarc from doing what she did in the actual show which is wait for the to of them to not having any gears watching them then grabbing them as soon as the as a chance the only difference is she would have way more witnesses to get rid of.

>Please don't bother continuing, I got a few different kinds of cancer reading that.
This, holy shit.

>fags with their overanalysis once again
>followed by the usual "all anime is trash xd" crew
What a fucking surprise. Watch as they scream at me for not tolerating "criticism".

>Are we finally agreeing
no

There are multiple ways to go about it, not just removing screentime and making them cookie cutter hateable.
But the series picked no way and just stayed in the middle of the road.

Compare these villains to Noble Red. Noble Red is from the start completely morally unsympathetic. The kill 70k and donut a loli for the sake of getting their regular bodies back, and that's just the start of the season!

However, instead of the story taking a similar spin to Adam and Ver, where their conviction is admirable but their actions and morality are disgusting, it instead goes out of its way to show NR as victims worthy of pity. Every character other than Tsubasa acts completely oblivious to what they've done, and all the focus is on their trauma at being monsters.

Moreover, not just that, the story repeatedly bends and warps the plot to keep pulling NR's asses out of the fire.

It started out relatively benign with them always finding ways to escape the Gears, but it's reached a level of full-on plot tumor, with Millaarc and Elsa just poofing back into existence after being bisected (even though in 5 seasons of Symphogear nobody who's taken that much damage has gotten back up the next episode).

There's just no defending the way NR is written in comparison to previous series villains, by the series' own standards.

Attached: vamp.png (540x275, 109K)

He doesn't want to end the world he wants to rule it.

I think it's just Miku and her dork janitors.

Attached: 1567995095163.jpg (540x1012, 342K)

Oh I thought you meant as a conscious action. But yeah Edgebikki totally would have accidentally gotten a shelter killed then. And then people here would still forgive Millarrc.

You should look for a job at ANN, you have a lot of insight on anime and write really well.

This is what happens when you don't chastise people for doublespacing.

By the way I'm a master of writing who can perfectly say when writers are hacks that make badly written things, they should have done things the way I say if they didn't want the writing to be written so badly and poorly. Writing writing writing

Just calling anyone who empathizes with Noble Red waifufags is not the way to go. You are closing yourself to any actual discussion.

DMJii were irrelevant in G.

S1 > XV > G > AXZ > GX

Protip: People like that aren't interested in discussion.
They're right, you're wrong. Arguing is pointless.

these kamiku comics are getting way out of hand.

Then Shem-ku rewards their struggle by completing turning them into what they wanted to avoid becoming. Our God is an awesome God.

Empathy only goes so far. Empathy is not an excuse to get off the hook because your situation is bad. Tsubasa has felt worse for lesser actions she did under mind control than they have for all of their crimes.

S1 = G = GX = AXZ = XV

wow that's cool

Attached: 1381037790768.png (680x518, 357K)

>Writing writing writing
None shall argue against my strawman. That'll teach them to have standards. Just turn your brain off bruh lmao

Never got that, to be honest. I've been in this shithole since like '08, always formatted my posts with extra spaces to make sure it's readable.

When people started to sperg out about "reddit spacing" sometime during 2013 or so I was genuinely mystified at how some normalfag site I've never posted in was apparently exerting some ghostly influence on the way I write my posts.

God fucking forbid anime is talked about on Yea Forums. Shall I go make our 3921312988th shonen general instead? Maybe throw in a couple wojaks so you'll feel at home?

Wow, that has literally nothing to do with the post you replied to.

DESSSSSSSSSS

You should probably go to sleep and cool your head before you post again.

Note that it was by accident. Either dying was the last step necessary to make them immortal but the rapechemists who did tests on them were too incompetent to notice that, or being hit by a weakened god beam was the catalyst. Either way, Shem-Ha completely intended to kill them when she woke up, and she didn't know anything about them wanting to be humans again.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.57_[2019.09.07_15.31.00].jpg (1280x720, 136K)

This is why AXZ was the best season.

Attached: kurisu.gif (500x278, 1.71M)

Then again, if it was EdgeBikki then she would have killed all three 3 Noble Red, maybe not the dog, in episode 4 already.

What? No? She literally revived them, it showed blood being sucked back into their wounds and she said she gave them a drop of her power.

>500x
Oh, so that's where you're from. It all makes sense now.

the fuck does 500x signify

bruh don't tell me you honestly think that anyone who isn't a wannabe youtube critic that's confident in their abilities to deeply analyze so-called writing is a "turn your brain off lmao" kid because that would be too pitiful even for MAL standards.
Far from it. Spamming new paragraphs like that make your shit completely unreadable, if you want to make people try to read your posts then learn to structure your sentences in a way that doesn't require a new fucking paragraph every ten words.

resolution size. i think his is implying your a mobile nigger. in the case that you are, fuck off mobile nigger

>MAL
Obsessed.

Don't play dumb.

You are literally not applying the same logic here that you did for the other cases. None more glarig than mentioning traumas like Carol losing her father but ignoring shit like Elsa moving from one abuser to the other or Millaarc being kidnaped by a torture club.

Thanks for the crossboarder memes, they really help your case.

I just want sword hugs

Attached: TsuMaria hug.png (1486x1436, 468K)

im not the guy who posted the gif, just didnt know what it was

I've only seen in here but thank you for informing me it came from another board. You must be very knowledgeable about those other boards.

>this thread

Attached: anime ja nai.jpg (670x720, 136K)

Hibiki inazuma kicked Carol so hard she caught fire. She did not stand around like an idiot going "PWESE BE MUH FRIEND" to a person she knows murdered thousands. The show has been constantly trying to make Red seem less worse than they are with all their talk about hopes and dreams and how it was the humans who wronged them.

Attached: Biktard.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

That's some top tier psychology right there.

Welcome to the current internet, every teen wants to make it big as a Youtube critic

Not an excuse Chris too was kidnapped and tortured but stayed moral.

what's your boner with youtube critics

I'm pretty sure it's from either tumblr or twitter that the resolution is limited to 500x

>wanting to talk about an anime series in an anime thread on an anime board is wanting to be a Youtube critic

Holy fucking shit. How do you function, user? Do I need to call your nurse?

Attached: JUST.jpg (1364x768, 142K)

>shittily filtered
>500x
>large filesize for the amount of frames
It's dumblr.

I miss Prelati.

Attached: 1566287395847.jpg (1654x1264, 224K)

Does bringing up the same things for the 100th time and ignoring anyone who tells you that you're stupid count as talking?

Its counts as literal, diagnosable OCD and potentially autism as well.

>he says as he whines about people criticising the show for the 100th and telling people they're youtubers if they disagree
The tip top irony.

in bed

Attached: 1567417060451.jpg (707x1000, 100K)

>criticising
You did it again by the way

Attached: mpv-shot0004.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

>Criticisms can only be made once and then they go away forever

If the show doesn't fix the problems people are having then they're not gonna stop bringing them up.

The former, that's what it signifies.
That and the way it's such a shittily done gif.

>If it isn't fixed by the end of this thread I literally have to post it in the next one
Like I said, OCD.

Why don't they use the earpieces anymore?

YAHAIYAH HAIYAH II YEAH YEAYEA

Attached: bed hug.jpg (1634x1399, 255K)

I have completely given up on the possibility of Maria ever hugging sword .She is such an awful wife

Attached: 595718CE-8638-475F-821B-4D3DD2404F0E.jpg (1334x750, 149K)

So good.

Attached: feels good sword.jpg (971x720, 190K)

>If you keep posting things I don't like I'll keep crying about it
Aspergers.

Don't you talk like that about Maria.

Attached: best girl.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

>the slow build up of gentle haiyahs before popping into YAHAIYAH

They'll dock to defeat a giant vampire Millaarc next episode, surely that counts as hugging.

Deflection won't change the truth, only treatment will.

Then why the fuck did she reach out her hand when she was falling? She could have just let Carol go splat near the end there.

>Watch thousands of your fans die.
>Friends basically ignore you. You admit to snapping a bit but you feel awful about that too.
>Get mind fucked into betraying everyone and kidnapping a friend.
>Your own team declares you a criminal to be taken out on sight
>Get slapped
>Father dies shielding you
>Fight grandfather
>Get arrested for what you did, no one tries to tell you it wasn't you fault
>So ashamed you skip your father's funeral to rot in a cell
>Get out and finally get some affection, but you still feel so shitty you try to rush into the moon

Attached: depressedbasa.jpg (717x632, 70K)

What kind of wife see this and not hugging her swordband? Even a retard like Kirika can do better

Attached: 2D83C94A-BCDD-40A3-AC20-438D5420820E.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

Attached: ED7S9xqUcAA-cqg.jpg large.jpg (680x406, 55K)

Neko da?

>Millaarc busts out a guitar because Aimi
I want it so bad.

what if shem-ha rigged the vials to teleport them into the sun

All things considered, Kirika has the best relationship with her girlfriend so all the geahs (except Shirabe) could learn from her.

Because of her parents. And even then she was still emotionally attached to Fine.
Meanwhile for NR Elsa doesn't get any of that, her family was as bad as the Illuminati, and through the plot she never got a Genjuro or Miku to show her the other side actively. Hell, until DMJii she hadn't talked to no one.
Yet I am supposed to be fuming about her not immediately second thinking Vanessa when even Chris struggled with Fine despite having far more access to other people?
Maybe it will happen next episode since Vanessaa has lost it for real while Millaarc seems fine and Elsa unwilling. But i just know you people will complain anyway

Even if she didn't kill them she would have restrained them with her Hulk Hands even if the feds told her to let them go.

Look, I don't think Hibiki has to or even SHOULD be executing her enemies. She reached out to carol because the battle was won. She's not heartless. You can listen to Red's story in jail. The problem is the cheerful way she speaks to a terrorist who hurt one of hr own friends. The problem isn't that hibiki is befriending people. It's that she's doing it in a stupid insulting way that makes it look like she doesn't get what's happening.

Attached: Symphogear AXZ - 10 (1920x1080 BD FLAC) [E8C63A6B].mkv_snapshot_15.21_[2019.07.29_21.07.29].jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Attached: tsumaria 21.jpg (1764x2048, 657K)

Still better than SnK I guess. I only came back to Yea Forums to read Symphogear threads while XV is airing and after reading the new SnK chapters I decided to head in and see what was in there. Nothing but wall to wall shipping posts, as far as the thread can hold. I'll take the occasional shit XV thread compared to whatever that was.

goddamn i wish this is will be the last season

it is, seanig-kun

It's the curse of generals.

Maybe she shouldn't make walls around herself everytime she breathes. Walls made of swords.

My guess they will go for the "Milaarc is just a shitty person, Vanessa lost it and Elsa is the only actually good person from the trio" scenario and have Vanessa and Milaarc die for Elsa and she is the only one who gets to be befreiended at the end

>Maria won't hug Tsubasa
>Hibiki won't kiss Miku
Maria and Hibiki are so useless.

>Still better than SnK I guess.
Is that supposed to be an accomplishment?

I mean 10 seconds later she got her spine shattered so they were obviously still in a battle zone.

Vanessa was a pretty shitty person to start with too. She was already working for the Illuminati. Trying to feel bad for her is like finding out the Nazi needs a liver transplant.

Elsa as DMJii's pet works well. With her attachments the three of them could combine attacks in even more ridiculous ways.

She had 7 episodes to reach out and hug her before shit got really bad and now would have been a good time to give her one. Maybe someone give her a shoulder to grieve her father over? The father she had to carry herself.

Attached: Symphogear XV - 10 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_07.42_[2019.09.07_15.04.41].jpg (1280x720, 140K)

She did. She just redirected Hibiki and Chris because the vessel is fond of them.

I really think a great twist would have been to have her be involved with the mutation of the other two. It would give her a reason to be mad with guilty and help to make the other two more tragic. But bleh. I don't think anything interesting will happen.

>Chris can be caster

Attached: sakura what is this.jpg (211x214, 9K)

Tsubasa keeps putting her "I'm fine" Sword face on. Combined with searching for mass murderers and battles twice an episode, not a lot of time to breakdown nearly 2 decades of "I'm fine".

Do you know if it can be played in Nox? I want to give it a try.

Attached: 1566943097344.jpg (640x360, 66K)

Attached: cliss.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

That's Fatetards for you.

It can. I used to play it and the YuYuYu one

>chris literally uses a bow and arrow as her super in AXL and also practices archery as a hobby
>make her a caster
Realy, user?
Really?

>A class dedicated to ranged attacks
>most of the time
>She should be the magic one
If you're going to bring Fate shit in here then at least Fatepost correctly.

He is perfect for mating presses. I hope that he gets a cameo at the end.

Sakura casts boner on my penis.

Attached: sakura_slush.webm (336x376, 599K)

Nah, I keep forgetting about the analchemists except for Sangerman-san. They're gone for good.

Sure, it's completely fine that the redemptionbait character was perfectly okay with watching a defenseless kid get brutally mindbroken and murdered (but not okay with her being bullied, for some reason). I'm sure Chris and DMJii would feel the same way if Fine or Maria were to do that.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.38_[2019.08.31_16.12.50].jpg (1280x720, 320K)

>Tsubasa keeps putting her "I'm fine" Sword face on.

Which is so ineffective even the gaybies saw through it immediately.

>he
Stop.

Chris has trust issues.

No.

I always found Prelati among the most forgettable villains aside from having a hot loli body
At least Cag was memorable

Just my guess, but I think is because the only real pairing in this show (excluding miku x bikki) is DMjii
We like to ship the shit of Maria X Tsubasa but unlike DMjii they never really get super close and it feels more like the usual implication of yuri we see in other series than the full "yeah, we gay" we get from DMjii and the "we are basically married" of Bikki x miku
So it might be that for the producers, Tsubasa and Maria are just two friends and not really velcroing each other every night

A huge portion of Archers could easily qualify for being a Caster and reverse. Caster Chris is just her Christmas version. Rider Chris for summer.

Chris actively stopped to help randos in the street and fight the noise.

Being able to see though it and being able to reach through it are two different things.

Rude.

You sound like you like cocks the way you like coffee.

Attached: 1563031823589.jpg (718x549, 38K)

Even if it's just Yuri glasses and they're only "GOOD FRIENDS" this level of distance between them after all these seasons is unforgivable.

They're not even trying is the problem. Tsubasa needs to suffer for the plot to happen but that doesn't mean that everyone should be standing around wishing.

Attached: sing all night.jpg (1280x1440, 799K)

What if I like tea instead? Face it, aside from St. Germain the other alchemists were pretty forgettable.

It's understandable, user.
She didn't do much in AXL besides job, get angry at Adam and throw a tantrum that ruined a few cars in a highway scene because she was too dumb to just use her Alchemy powers to either just teleport to sangeruman-san or fly to her so she could tell sangeruman-san that Adam was a dick

Sanjerumansan was more forgettable than Hagliostro.

But men don't have a cute little puffy loli vagina (proven by how Prelati can become a slice of pizza).

Attached: 76121132_p71.jpg (859x1214, 173K)

Maybe if your memory consists of burnt toast.

>panics and accidentally kills a whole bunch of people before the geahs can stop her
Christ at least sangerman kept count and felt bad about the ones she wacked.

>she was too dumb to just use her Alchemy powers to either just teleport to sangeruman-san
Why are AXZ haters always speedwatchers?

Prelati hit my eye like a big pizza pie.

I know, that's the point. Chris is a good girl.

Attached: Spaghetti Face.jpg (600x600, 71K)

The design of her Faust Robe was fucking lazy
>just put her in a skintight spandex and put a magician robe on top of that

prelati pepperoni

Attached: prelati pepperoni.png (640x730, 373K)

I always found that the autoscorers and the two side alchemists were just "meh" as far as side villains go. At least FIS and Noble Dead are memorable, even if NR are lame as fuck.

I don't know.
I think people would like NR better if they had skintight spandex.

Autoscorers were better than Carol

I don't hate AXL, just pointing out that her actions were stupid

Noise are better than Carol.

>Bikki is Lancer
>the chick who fights exclusively with her fists and is known for going batshit nuts every once in a while is Lancer

W-what?

A X Z

>he forgot gungnir is a spear

Attached: 1377777835990.jpg (1268x714, 106K)

>Symphogear Ay Ecks Zee

I'll rephrase and go with: GX villains were pretty "meh". Or just: GX was pretty meh.

imagine forgetting what the main characters relic is

Retards.

Attached: brown spices.png (140x195, 8K)

Yeah well you usually don't wear a spear.

>i have shit taste
kay

lol speedwatchers

Symphogear Axis

>he forgot a big point of Bikki in S1 and S2 is how she doesn't know how to use Gungnir as a spear so she just punches things

Wut?

Attached: images (5).jpg (479x641, 76K)

So next week is healing for real, honest we swear this time?

Attached: bagguette.jpg (1200x849, 164K)

Anno's new Godzilla looks great.

And you're an obvious speedwatcher, thus your judgement on anything is invalid.
You watch so fast you can't even spell the name of the season right.

theres no fister class in fate

Dumb question but at the end of epsiode 7 what exactly does carol say for 'murderer'? It's not 殺人者

She's using gungnir. Cope.

Attached: p4ubbuloduj31.jpg (442x503, 35K)

This is Hibiki and Miku's season, everyone else is irrelevant

sword's arc is done

>Ecks Vee

>The ultimate form of combining Gungnir and a Faust robe is giant fists
Pretty sure Hibiki and everyone else in universe has just given up on Gungnir being a spear again. I'm ok with this.

Yeah I would have guessed that too but her we are on the moon with a guilt complex the size of Olympus Mons

Attached: Symphogear XV - 10 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_19.00_[2019.09.07_14.44.44].jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Only grape-kun is.

>What is Berserker
Or just Avenger. Or using FGO rules Caster as its become the dump class for random things.

Where the fuck in my post I said she doesn't use gungnir in general? I said she doesn't use it as a spear like Kanade and Maria did.

Berserker would be the closest thing for Bikki considering she used to go berserk in the earlier seasons

It better not be. We still don't know if the public will ever want to attend another concert of hers again.

satsurikka or something

I'm ok with this.

MIKUSAN

>Mech Gungnir Maria from the Dessbot event
So close to looking legit.

Attached: 70613748_p0.jpg (789x1500, 900K)

>make her class about the thing she hasnt done in 3 seasons
>instead of focusing on the spear that has been a major plot point for the past 2 seasons
theyd probably do some dumb shit and make her a ruler anyway

Can we please just let her have her dream already?

Attached: Symphogear - 09 [BD 720p AAC] [C314E8CE].mkv_snapshot_20.23_[2019.07.27_01.33.27].jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Only, this is a Maria season!

Attached: 600x600bf.png (600x600, 675K)

NANA

[does not compute]

Attached: [H&D] Symphogear GX Zesshoushinai 3 [BD-720p ACC] [1DF75E99][00h01m25s].png (1280x720, 1.12M)

>That spread
Lewd Jii

She's had plenty of practice.

The solution is easy. Shem-ku just has the reset this twisted game. Erase all relics and everyone can live their lives as they please without being sent to fight warlords every week.

name a single scene where she actually acted like an autoscorer

XDUfags what was the event for this bride banner?

A "Return of Cooler" reference?

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 223K)

>Exists just to slap Tsubasa and get her gear stolen again/arm cut off.
Maria's season alright.

>Shem-ku just has the reset this twisted game
And start over from prehistory?

Satsurikusha 殺戮者

>Wife in dire need of hugs and love
>Slaps her

Fuck your tomatoes, Maria. You had one job.

Just make her a Foreigner since she cannot understand human beings at this point.

GX and Carol is pretty meh
People only like Carol because her song was literally the best thing in GX and still one of the best songs in the whole franchise
GENOCIDE and Tomorrow are that good
Also a snarky blond loli is always fun when she has the power to back her words up.

You wouldn't be making these posts if someone had cared enough to slap you.

as shriabe

Attached: Bridal Event.png (1040x294, 262K)

>Moon is important
>Bikki had cancer
She is obviously a moon cancer

Maybe all Shem-ha means is to stop the curse, that way the Earth will be like it was 5,000 years ago. It got lost in translation, Curse of Balal and all.

shes saved the moon like 3 times though

baka user, that means that the dolls were acting like Carol, not the other way around.

Nah Shem-ha is clearly the Moon Cancer class.

So Shem-ha is just a whashed up boomer who misses the good old days when she was a cute and there wasn't no curse?

>a literal alien
>not a foreigner
2019 and people still are retardes and assigning fate classes

With what she's done so far I wouldn't doubt it.

That doesn't change my question at all, not at one point in the anime did Carol and the autoscorers act similarly.

>2019 and people still are retardes

What class does Maria even fits in?

you missed the type after that too.
still retarded at assigning classes though

All hope is lost, Bikki will solo the final boss again. This is why other geahs should've died, at least they wouldn't have to just stand and watch

Attached: 1567483710585.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

Is Amalgam suppose to be as powerful as X-drive or it is just a good alternative to the Ignite modlue?

Some philosophical armament bullshit happens which releases some happiness draining demons or something's. To counteract this the gears have to imagine the happiest thing possible which ends up being wedding dresses. The wedding dresses end up working too well and the gears become depressed when untransformed. So basically the whole event unintentionally turns into a metaphor for drug addiction so the devs thankfully pulled the story from the event before it went live though we know what happened thanks to datamining.

Assassin/Saber because she uses daggers and pretended to be Fine, Caster/Archer because of shields and lasers
Faker if you wanna use special snowflake classes.

If you're gonna talk about Fate, can you at least post the big titty girls. That's the only good thing from it anyway.

Alter ego

The show implies that the autoscores are specific traits of how carol used to act, I guess.
Blue has the closest personality to carol
red is her childish side
yellow and green are supposed to be how she wishes to act I think

>Bikki will solo the final boss again
based
teamworkfags btfo again

But the geahs can't get a cute prologue if they're dead.

Attached: shake.gif (512x512, 515K)

>prologue
Fitting image

Ignite= Kaioken
Amalgam=Super saiyan
X-Drive= Super saiyan 3

>the gears become depressed when untransformed
>Kirika still acts like usual
Dess

Attached: smart.jpg (620x720, 366K)

Cute!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.02_[2019.09.08_21.24.30].jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>Hibiki and Miku's season
Then how come it's already episode 10 and they still haven't kissed yet? Heck they didn't even hug or hold hands with each other properly. This is all wrong.

If Ignite is 1 and XDrive is 10, I'd say Amalgam is a 6 or 7 depending on the user.

/u/fags should be thrown off of cliffs at birth. Hibiki and Miku are GOOD FRIENDS, that's all.

I'M NOT OKAY
I'M NOT OKAAAAAAAAAAY
I'M NOT OKAAAAAAAY
YOU WEAR ME OUT

Attached: 1567009657139.png (720x720, 418K)

Meek-san is kill

Interesting. The lore of the game is just as outlandish as the show.

Here's your Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

Attached: 1563685059579.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

Attached: 1406130668986.gif (691x546, 1.48M)

Episode 13 will be their wedding and we will get a kiss scene

And then 15min of hot intercourse during their first night as a couple.

That's the good stuff.

Is that coma really necessary?

Dem brown spices

Annie, are you okay?
So, Annie are you okay?
Are you ok, Annie?
Annie, are you okay?

Attached: 1566608798214.jpg (388x484, 41K)

SHAMONE
HEE HEE

Attached: 34A7412F-6638-4447-88D8-971553D0C844.jpg (540x540, 67K)

Attached: 1563086371024.jpg (1920x1080, 690K)

>Super Spec - Ops Toji no Revue To Aru Shin Symphogear StrikerS wa Yuusha GT Zero - Die Neue These - You are (not) Fine-Amantes Amentes : Rebellion Fumoffu

This right here is why Miku chose to become the final boss.

Attached: EBT-QesXoAEQMS8.jpg (407x1200, 175K)

Imagine being a fan of tsubasa and thinking WHO? when this poped up

I will post this every thread until they dock.

Attached: tsubasa chris is justice.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Rude, Maria is a popular idol as well

Attached: CguWqKNUgAAVAZv.jpg (1096x1200, 332K)

It's been like 3 to 5 years since G happened right?
her career is deader than Kanade's

Attached: cover.jpg (413x415, 69K)

youtu.be/CbiGUlMC4f0

Attached: 1567122760718.jpg (1920x1080, 978K)

>It's been like 3 to 5 years since G happened right?
No.

Why are the symphogears attacking her again? Are they actually the villains?

It's a surprise music companies didn't took advantage of Kanade's death to make a profit selling best hits compilations or something.

It's only been a little over 1 year since G.

She ate Miku, talks cryptically and made a tower burst from the ground. None of the gears have really even interacted with her aside from Maria and the meteor.

>that slight pause inbetween lines of each character indicating that the first and second line of each character are 2 different files and the game is loading them on the fly instead of preloading both, possibly because android has to run on shitty ass hardware and the OS itself is a resource hog
fucking shitty platform

>2 applebux have been added to your employee account

what emotion is this displaying

Attached: 1539033681190.jpg (374x374, 41K)

What if DMJii became vtubers after this season?

Attached: 1538412228235.png (744x720, 339K)

>s1 Hibiki: Finé you shouldn't sacrifice the entire world for the sake of a single person.
>XV Hibiki: Metanoia -> Ai No Ta Me (For the Sake of Love)
Shirabe was right, Hibiki really is a fucking hyprocrite!

Attached: bikki pottery.jpg (2560x720, 263K)

I'll still take it over iOS.

Smugness

>less than 2 years
wait, so Carol, Adam and now Shem-ha all happened in less than 20 months?
how the fuck is there anyone still living in Japan at this point?
Big Bikki flattened almost a whole city at the end of AXZ

>Kirika reacts to Mexican snacks
Would watch.

iOS is also shit, both are horrible resource hogs that track every single thing you do on them
I fucking miss PamlOS and BBOS

Why don't you wait for Hibiki to actually try sacrificing the world for Miku before crying hypocrite.

>they get demonetized for being way 2 gay on camera

would watch

Attached: cover.jpg (555x700, 108K)

>3 episodes left
>this scorpion scene in the OP is still there
They're going to change the OP right? It looks like filler content, but with the amount of episodes left I doubt they'll do it anymore.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 10 [02406695]-[05.25.200-05.31.915].webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

>demonetized for being way 2 gay
Impossible

Meek-san will turn into a scorpion.

Still waiting for the part Shem-ha nukes the earth and all we get is spooky CGI scorpions

>Scorpion crawls inside Enki's arm
Shem-Ha will posses Maria's body

Attached: Symphogear.GX.SP2.S00E04.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[9810D547].mkv_snapshot_01.18_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 691K)

youtube is super nanny now, it's easy as fuck to get demonetized by something they deem not advertizer friendly
2 little girls kissing each other is gonna get the yellow dollar sign no doubt about it

It's a way to tell people that the thing from the first episode is relevant.

>love the geahs
>find myself routing for Noble Redemption
I hope they get a song.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 10 [02406695] 00_17_22.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Attached: gentleman.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

It reminds me of the To Aru series where 40 volumes have been written, events like WW3 happened and it was all in the span of maybe 1 year. Why does Japan fear time progressing?

>Noble Dead comes back
Holy fuck, you guys were right.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 10 [02406695] 00_15_39.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Nah you only get demonitised for being too straight or having wrong opinions on things politically.

Comma placement is hard, most native speakers can't do it right

>Commie

>how the fuck is there anyone still living in Japan at this point?

you don't know about what happened to europe in the gear universe do you

So is there no footage of Symphogear Live 2012 because they didn't record it or was it call destroyed for Aoi Yuuki's sake?

They never said but you'd have to be retarded to believe they set up a giant concert with nana mizuki without a single producer going "record it."

No
Please enlighten me, user-san.

Nana moved it to vault 7 in George Lucas' salt mine.

>ywn see Aoi Yuuki at peak zetsubou

Attached: 1567599814975.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Imagine actually liking Noble Red.

Attached: dumb noble red1.png (500x680, 271K)

I unironically love Noble Red. Sure they're literal anime villains who pull a 180 and go "AWOOO feel bad for me!" but they're cute, so I can let it slide.

It helps that their incompetency is very relatable, too.

Attached: symphogear elfnein bullying noble red back.png (1280x2160, 1.65M)

True, they will probably get boosted by the algorithm every time they do something gay

Only Elsa is cute
Vanessa and milaarc are made for hard fucking

They suffered a massive economy crash, only country being unaffected being fucking greece because top illuminati members used it as their HQ.

"ok, so who bailed europe out?" fucking nobody. The economy never recovered and it's citizens turned to the occult, alchemy, and secret societies as their last hope. If you want a reference for how fucked europe is, a keyword calls it a dark continent. the same phrase was used for africa before people know what the fuck goes on it it.

carol - from europe
AXZ villians - from europe
Noble red - from europe

If you're a jap your only real other choice is america.

Britain seemed okay too.

The timeline should be something like this
>S1: April - before June 2043
Because it starts at the beginning of the school year and that would be April in Japan. With June 1st being the day to change to summer uniform and as seen in the show, throughout S1 the uniform remains the same so it's safe to assume that the season ends before June.
>G: during or after October 2043 - before 7th November 2043
Because they wears winter uniform/winter casual clothes and October 1st is the day to change from summer to winter uniform so it must be sometime after October 1st. Miku's birthday isn't mentioned even though she plays a big part in the show so the event must have ended before November.
>GX: during or after June 2044 - end of August 2044
Summer uniform/summer vacation.
>AXZ: September 2044 - 16 September 2044
Begins right after GX and ends 3 days after Hibiki's birthday.
>XV: Before 24 December 2044 - January/February 2045
Begins sometime before Chris' birthday, Tsubasa's live happens on 25 January.

Thats the best part of the OP though.

Based Trump-kun keeping America free of heresy

>Symphogear since G has just been Aoi's 6 years long redemption arc

Brexit apparently wasn't a mistake.

Cofiwn i Facsen Wledig
Adael ein gwlad yn un darn
A bloeddiwn gerbron y gwledydd
Mi fyddwn yma tan Ddydd y Farn!

Attached: 1567252389671.jpg (1280x720, 507K)

I swear to god elf9 this is why nobody invites you to anything

How the fuck does Noble Red even work?

when they're winning they're losing
>70k and all that planning only for Millarc's mind control to get broken by a slap.
>Conveniently securing both Elfnein and Miku. Managing to activate the Château de Tiffauges and starting Shem-Ha's ritual. Carol and dolls come back.
>Destroy the shuttle so that the geahs can't get to the moon. Teleport the geahs to the moon anyway.
when they're losing they're winning
>Teleport crystal gets sniped by Chris. Elsa gets shot by Red Hod Blaze, but she comes out with just a couple of scratches.
>Vanessa held at gun point by Chris and Maria. What's that giant baby over there?
>Acquire the Custodian Bracer. Geahs find their base and evict them due to Maria's tracking device.
>Hibiki Dorado (Con Sanjeruman) is stomping them 1v3. "Bureaucracy" gives them a get out of jail card.
>Get "killed" but come back bigger and stronger.

Attached: Huh.png (960x540, 1.17M)

Imagine Symphogear not being retarded.

They literally got beaten up almost every ep and only escaped because their objective was never defeat the gears. Hell, Millarcs arm's been fucked since ep3

>Carol and big bikki are only a month apart
What ever city symphogear takes place, I hope people have some damn good insurance there

Noble Red are contrarians.

Faust robes require a 'Perfect' body, hence why Cag and Prelati genderbended
Hibiki/Miku qualify on being purified

I imagined living in Gearverse is like living during WW1 and/or 2.

in S2 right now:
>find the doctor! he's the only one that can save oba-chan!
>good guys LAUNCH AN INVESTIGATION!!!
>doctor is literally still on-site, gets his hands on nephilim remnant
>jii and dess are somehow in the city
>oba-chan is ok anyways
this is giving me the dumbs. there's less internal logic here than the average shounen.

Faust Robes don't require a perfect body, they require you to be female. Carol never had a perfect body, which is why she had to extend her life by transferring her soul to homunculus. Also, Amalgram is literally Symphogears + Faust Robes. Furthermore, Vanessa managed to retrofit SSJ into a Faust Robe.

Yeah, no wonder Trump was so quick on nuking japan in axz
Not even 4 weeks before it they had Carol almost nuking the world there

It's Tokyo. You can see Dr.Ver bombed the Tokyo Sky tower with noise back in G. Carol literally crashed her Chateau on top of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government building in GX.

Future Abe's budget for restoring the town must be insane then, cause XV Tokyo looks like the end of AXZ never happened.

Maria is cool.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_02.40_[2019.09.08_23.05.04].jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

>70k
Everything was planned and orchestrated by Fudou
>kidnapping
Fudou as well
>shuttle
Elsa was literally the fastest dog in the world at that point
>teleport anyway
Tsubasa is the smartest sword in the world now
>surviving the snipe
>using the giant baby as distraction
Being good at running away was the one thing they had
>Maria being useful
Unforeseeable development
>Amalgam Bikki
Fudou didn't want to lose them yet so he bullshitted his way into a last minute save
>dying
Either something to do with the true nature of their powers, or Shem-Hax

tl;dr: Expect the unexpected, strap your seatbelts tight and enjoy the crazy ride, as usual for shinfogiah

I like Noble Red. They're fucking idiots who keep making the wrong decisions at every single possible turn, but that's why they're entertaining to watch.

Attached: EBsY9gzVAAAn9-N.jpg orig.jpg (1319x1500, 299K)

>Producer-san: Hey Mizuki-san, we have an idea about you singing in this red dress that's cute but not overly slutty... But we kind of wan't you to fly above the audience.
>Nana: Bring me Amenohabakiri now

Nana wills it, Nana does it.
This because Nana Mizuki is fucking flying.
bilibili.com/video/av1944704/?from=search&seid=11388539861373800889

they rebuilt, moved the school, and got those vines to grow all over it it within 3 months in G.

Tokyo a big city.

I noticed that Symphogear is one of those series it's actually easier to watch on a weekly basis as it's airing. Binge-watching actually makes the series a lot worse and the flaws are much more apparent.

Miku and Maria will fuse.

Natsu no hikari ga kudake chiru umibe
Hitomi o toji te ano koro o omou
Nare sugita koi ni senaka muke ta mama de
Wakareru jiyu mo ubatta ano kisetsu

SUMMER BLUE~ SUMMER BLUE~
Aisa nai batsu sa

Attached: 1567863300836.jpg (960x540, 602K)

>Unforeseeable development
>Expect the unexpected
Thanks Maria!

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 01 [45488F64] 00_02_42.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Attached: 1566768169058.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Sauga Noble red, they are the main characters that Symphogear needed

>retarded
>incompetent
>make the wrong decision every time
>just blindly following the order of the nearest authoritative figure
Literally me, minus the cute, sexy, and monstrous parts.

Attached: 1564884268268.jpg (1280x720, 366K)

Maria is the MVP of the season!

Attached: ED_1_QmUwAE2u1x.jpg (1482x1681, 161K)

Int 2
Luk 90

Attached: ED_jJLqVAAEzcQo.jpg (1102x1415, 74K)

Amazing

Dumb crit Knight.

Cute

daily reminder nana got molested by her former teacher/former producer

>they set up a giant concert
Can you really call a show at the venue that can hold only about 4000 people and with a tiny ass stage like that "a giant concert"?

Attached: live_repo05.jpg (448x299, 52K)

I find the opposite true. It was much easier to get through GX a second time because we weren't waiting for weeks and weeks to get through TopDad and could focus on the cool parts. I suspect XV will be similar.

I would say the opposite, since giving yourself time to think about the details lets those little weird bits out. Marathon a season and that doesn't really happen because you don't give yourself the time.

>Mamu's condition was slowly worsening; she gets near death eventually due to having to be around and active all the time, but this was early on enough
>investigations with next to no info to go on for suspects/location, DMJii not known to authorities/etc., and literally walking around ruined parts of the city
The nephilim heart bit was weird, like they put up an exclusion zone instead of combing through it, despite the trio having fought him there.

How common is it for concerts to be recorded anyway?
I got the idea that Symphogear is extremely irregular in that regard.

>Nana will never fly over you.

>gets killed
>turned in to full monsters, the exact opposite of what they wanted
>MY KAMI-SAMA
Are Noble Red the most easily-manipulated worms?

Attached: leo.gif (290x195, 1.97M)

I think they've, or at least Vanessa, have just given up and are going for "burn it all down" at this point.

I put the entire series on hold after G because it was a tidy ending. Popped into threads for later seasons but I held off on watching until just a few weeks ago. To no great surprise I found AXZ ended with a hook for XV. Would have been complete anguish if I had to wait for this season knowing that Miku would be involved in such a major plot point.

What else could they have done then?

Gods>>>humans>>>>>>monsters and they know, maybe their monster side are conditioned to obey higher beings

Their only other option is roll over and die.

This is your slavic demi-god.

Attached: ED03gMhU8AE07uj.jpg (1448x2048, 231K)

Not everyone can have the same magnitude of mental strength and pride as Majin Bejita.

How do I join her religion?

Did Shemmy even intend to revive them?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.54_[2019.09.07_21.21.17].jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

one of a long series of events. there's a lot of things symphogear handwaves and asks me to accept that become more and more difficult over time.

If they refuse her, they will be dead right there.

britain seems okay, but if you read symphogear 3.5 which is the only part of XDU that is actually directly canon to the tv show you'll notice that pretty much the entire london subway system functions as an alchemist hideout. so they suck the alchemist dick too

>Not immediately bowing down to Shem-Ku
Its like you're a heretic or something.
Reminder that occasionally you can work with the xenos, but you can never work with the heretic.

Why would Vanessa be thick, oil is thin

Read the keywords

Its never specified what a perfect body is
Amalgam=/=faust robe
She made a faust robe of Shen Shou Jing. The Amou's found a near complete SSJ in G. You need but a sliver to make a geah. Geah SSJ got annihilated by the homolaser, so Vanessa made a new one from a new shard. Fudo controlled all the relics, before you ask where she got it from

Closest corpses she could find to go do her bidding

Shame she found the most incompetent chimps around

Why would they inflict gammon sweat upon themselves like that

Attached: Symphogear - 01v2 [BD 720p AAC] [C523F2DF].mkv_snapshot_04.31_[2019.08.12_16.25.58].jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Since you're already a failure and disappointment to everyone you know you're automatically accepted. Congratulations.

As far as my dick cares Carol's body is perfect.

Even after they get revived and succeed for once they manage to fuck it up and lead the geahs to the place Shem-ku is trying to keep them away from. Sasuga Noble Dead.

MVP goes to whomever saves Tsubasa.

「 dess 」

Shem Ha kills and revives them as punishment for their idiocy

>Tsubasa will end up getting save by Millaarc out of all people.

It was not their fault. Tsubasa just completely fucking outsmarted them.

and then they will marry

Attached: vampbasa.png (1159x402, 39K)

So, Maria

Attached: 1565032473580.jpg (2048x1629, 312K)

>Tsubasa just completely fucking outsmarted them

Attached: Tsubasa on jeopardy.jpg (1920x1080, 333K)

Attached: EDtI6_cUUAA7BWA.jpg (1240x1835, 272K)