Dragon ball super

Why did they make Jiren so strong? He is an angel tier mortal.

Attached: 76a8b898b2d36c35c81a814a8796e991bc15fab9_00.gif (458x250, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_glojqOKNs
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7muZaoTUQ
youtu.be/bs-rcug_zNA
e-hentai.org/lofi/g/1250435/bb0cfd7ecd/
myhentaigallery.com/gallery/thumbnails/11218
dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_Blue
youtube.com/watch?v=hwvS0V3DwrI
i.imgur.com/3xDJ4Vl.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mods are absolutely retarded

Attached: Gohan.jpg (438x432, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D_glojqOKNs
Reminder that controlled Kale is a massive increase from Berserk Kale.

Broly is stronger

Ore wa princessu bejita da

Attached: Princess_Bejita.jpg (975x1300, 276K)

>Angel Tier
If I won a battle against Kid Goku using kaioken I wouldn’t be King Kai tier.

Based Godku.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7muZaoTUQ

Attached: 1535564854304.png (645x729, 74K)

You know that was Ginyu right?

Moron

Attached: Chadhan.jpg (340x255, 15K)

Cutegeta is also undefeated (against Tardku)

Attached: Bejita_Pregnant.jpg (975x1300, 187K)

Cuckhanfag hasn’t watched Dragon Ball.

Why doesn't he trust dragons?
youtu.be/bs-rcug_zNA

You don’t remember Goku and Vegeta’s fight on Namek?

I don't remember headcanon.

Zalama killed his parents.

Retard, even if it is Ginyu's mind in there, it's still goku's body

Enter bejita-sama.

Attached: DOSED.png (1270x652, 762K)

The headcanon of Ginyu fighting Vegeta or what?
That’s retarded. You’re clearly trying to roast Goku and make him seem dumb with the picture and video. That’s like me posting the slobbering Goku pic and then a vid of Zamasu selfcest.

>this amount of reaching
Cope.

Attached: Literally concending.jpg (2037x3056, 1.07M)

Jesus did Akira’s art get worse.

I'm talking about the guy trying to pass ginyu fight with vegeta as a goku fight only to push the dumb 3 -0 meme.

I didn't post the video
0-2 against Jobgeta, imagine that

The art decreased in qulaity in the buu arc. But even then, it doesn't look that bad.

Mods confirmed Jirenscholars

Oh no I was joking about the guy not knowing that was Ginyu and made that dumb satirical question because of that.

Why was jiren so strong in the first place? He didn't have anything that made him stronger than a random alien. How did he get to the level of a god of destruction?

Cutegeta is annoyed that Tardku doesn't know what a kiss is

Attached: Cutegeta.jpg (975x1300, 189K)

plot

Oh so you were trying to make it a 3-0 thing. Funny that you ignore Vegeta conceding and how Goku is stronger than him.

Oh, ok. Gohanfags are dumb so don't worry.

Fucking BASED Jirenscholar. Everything indicates that he is near angel level if not already there.
Now watch as the obsessed little bitch starts spamming threads to get away from the inescapable MIGHT of Jirenchads.

>Oh no I was joking
Cuckgetard, grow a spine. No wonder Gohanchads dab on you

Just post the whole damn thing already.

He was obsessed with strength so he probably just trained a lot.

>little bitch got aroused from the assfuck he received last thread and wants more
Well here you go, slut.
>again with the Tien headcanon
He said she had more Ki, you little bitch. And now what's a better indicator? What actually happens (Berserk fucking SSB Goku like it's nothing) or TenShitHan's quote about her Ki in controlled form (got fucked by SSG)?
Furthermore, which do you think fights better? A shy teen girl trying to impress her girlfriend, or the mindless, rampaging personification of saiyan power and aggression?
BOOM, stupid newfag, don't let me see you pretending to be smart on MY house again, ya hear me?
I fucking RULE here. I know EVERYTHING about the series. After years of hoarding knowledge and honing my judgement I came to the conclusion:
Jiren = strongest.
Chadnime = canon.
BOOM

Enter CHADren.

Attached: [all of reality starts trembling].jpg (859x1153, 88K)

Cringe schizo.

Why would Tien be lying? Goku didn’t even get any injuries from Berserk Kale so he was probably supressed. He could have also gotten stronger in the past 10 minutes. He’s had bigger increases. Of course I think a competent fighter would be better than a brain dead brute. Also Champa was clearly satisfied with Kale’s transformation. Sorry that controlled kale is a massive increase.
Kaboom.

>avatarfagging Jobhantaco got BTFO
HAHA mods = gods.

Both of you are retarded

Attached: Gohan.jpg (512x384, 28K)

Silly Jiren you were here since OP’s post.

Is he right bros?

That was ZENren, not CHADren.

You’re the one who apparently thought Goku fought Vegeta on Namek.

>seething waifuspic Jobrenfag Toeidog trying to cope with headcanon
Tien is a mouthpiece for the writers to give exposition to the show's primary audience, who are mostly jap children between the ages of 7-13. Tien literally states her power has grown, not that she has better ki control, but that her power level is higher than before and she is stronger. This could not be made even more clear. Even a retarded jap 5 year old insect could tell you that. Godku was clearly holding back against Kale's tranny form since he does not give a single shit after getting "manhandled" and reverts back to base form, making a joke about the situation afterwards. As a tired SSGod, he was manhandling Kale and the other dyke. That shows how the fight would have gone is Goku was actually trying.

>t.

Attached: -Mystic-Gohan-vs-Super-Buu-dragon-ball-z-39703604-400-223.gif (400x223, 880K)

NSFW

The SFW parts then.

WTF i thought that SHITren was stronger than time!???

>Why would Tien be lying?
>this amount of reading comprehension
I should discard you right there but I'm a merciful being.
>T-TRUST ME GOKU WAS HOLDING BACK HAHA
Most overused coping mechanism in history.

>shy teen lesbian girl is a "competent fighter"
AHAHAH

Are you a toyopaco? I'm pretty sure you are, since you like to deny things that actually happened on the show so you can cope with your headcanon, just like Toyotacos.

Berserker Kale > SSB > SSG > Retarded shy girl with a lot of Ki. As literally depicted on the show.

BOOM. Just like that. My decades of arguing experience really show, huh?

>her ki has increased
Ki is not the same thing as power. Cope

He’s stronger than time so he’s confused and thinks he’s in the past before he surpassed it.

Reminder that if I caught him off guard and landed two sucker punches, he would be pretty much over.

>Godku was clearly holding back
DIDIDIDISCARDED and the end of my reading incursion in that cope sheet.

What did you think massive increase means? Why do you think they put that line there dumbass?

Already explained my reasoning, Tardkek
Tardkeks and Vegetards hating on superuor characters, what a shocker.

You wish

Attached: Smirk.jpg (320x240, 18K)

Yeah but they literally said Kale has become stronger. If I have no reading comprehension at least I can read. Is it so hard to grasp the fact that Goku could have gotten stronger either?

Her berserker form burned through her Ki reserves extremely quickly. When she controlled her state she became weaker, but her Ki increased allowing her to fight longer. Cope

And I told you why your reasoning was retarded here

Attached: 005.jpg (975x1300, 233K)

>her ki increased
>KI
>"UGH THEY LITERALLY SAID SHE IS STRONGER"

Cope

Yeah, keep avatarfagging just like that.

That was only stated in the manga. Are you the toyopaco? Why would Champa still be happy about the form if she got weaker? Why would advancing the form and controlling its power make you lose power?

It's not more retarded than Vegeta winning the 2nd fight. Tardcuck's body lost, seethe harder

Who is stronger.
>a 240lbs man on an uncontrollable frenzy with a chainsaw.
>a 10 year old shy girl with a bigger chainsaw
KABLOOM.

I bet you think Raditz shits on Current Base Goku because Kale clearly was shown getting hit by a kamehameha. Still why do you think Golu was so nonchalant about it. First he gets no scratches and then he sees Jiren ome shot the character who no selled her. I wonder why Goku would approach him smiling if he wasn’t supressing.

>ALL RIGHT SHE JUST MASTERED THE FORM SHE COULDN'T CONTROL, NOW SHE CAN FIGHT LONGER AND WITH MORE PRECISION INSTEAD OF BURNING HER KI AWAY ON USELESS FIGHTERS

That's why champa was happy. Kale became a valuable asset to the U6 team instead of a mindless monster. She became weaker however, because she lost her rage which fueled her in her berserker state

With the retards away, let me explain why Gohan is better than Tardcuck
>Smart
>Considerate
>Caring father
>amazing work ethic
>Amazing job
>Satisfies his wife (and Tardcuck's)
>Will fight not for enertainement but for protecting his close friends and family

Enter Chadtama.

Attached: ChiChi_003.png (710x1012, 1.02M)

No you retard. Kale walks THROUGH a ssb Goku kamehameha like its nothing and later she gets bodied by a tired ssg Goku. She becomes weaker when she controls her SS form

This. Also Berserk Kale would start killing everyone. She even turned against Caulifla.
What an intellectual beat down holy shit.

Enter ARMrunks

Attached: 8C9FA56F-DD75-4754-BC13-B1A7119F5BB2.png (1136x640, 953K)

>wastes his time to fill the egoistical wishes of her annoying psycho bitch of a mother.
>same mother that flat out claimed Gohan's education has higher priority over saving the fucking world.
>relies on his father to defend earth and all his mundane, jejune and meaningless achievements
No wonder he fell into irrelevance.

It’s a massively bigger chainsaw dude. Also for a shy girl Kale clearly knows how to fight. She’s not even that shy in the fight after the scene.
Kefla later burned all her energy in the attack against UI Goku. If it drained power and attacked every mindlessly why not go berzerk for a second and one hit Goku.
Yeah but that doesn’t make sense. SS2 didn’t make Gohan weaker. You just have a hateboner formsupression and increase in power or something.

>Cuckhan fags still exist

Lmao, how sad.

e-hentai.org/lofi/g/1250435/bb0cfd7ecd/

Enter Jobhan

Attached: DAD HELP ME.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

The entire Kefla anime fight isn't canon.

And SS2 Gohan wasn't a mindless monster, he wasn't attacking Goku or his friends, just Cell. Comparing SS2 Gohan to Kale is pretty retarded to begin with.

A GRIP to surpass Jiren...

I’m comparing SS2 Gohan to controlled Kale. He comtrolled his rage and made a new form. Is he weaker though. Kefla’s fight being nom canon isn’t really relevant since we have been talking about the anime the whole time. Again why would the writers include that Kale’s energy massively increased. There was no stamina problems with her before. Also if Berserk Kale burns energy then transformation wouldn’t bring back massive amounts but slow down the reduction rate.

Yeah, let me see Trunks grip the molecules of his gloves so hard that they collapse into mini black holes, therefore applying General Relativity to time and space in a thin layer of his palm, allowing him to counter and crush Hit's time manipulation.

>saiyan bitches

Irrelevant jobbers made for waifufags and yuricucks.

Attached: jiren.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

ENTER REINCARNATIONCHA

Attached: 1561022067384.png (568x374, 99K)

Jiren claimed that saiyans are interesting beings. So he will most likely impregnate Bulla and Pan in the future. That's off the chromosomes are compatible.

So could Beerus and Champa impose their game on anybody?

>Chromosomes
Don’t worry Jiren will become a saiyan after he has surpassed biology. Just like he surpassed time.

Gohan didn't control his rage though? The entire point of Gohan becoming a SS2 is him holding back against Cell, finally becoming a SS2 after coming to terms with the fact that he has to kill Cell. If anything, SS2 is Gohans rage form.

>Again why would the writers include that Kale’s energy massively increased
Because her Ki increased? Ki isn't the same as strength, and we know for a fact that Saiyans get more powerful the angrier they are. She burned through her Ki while in her Berserker state, while she can control her Ki and keep it in check in her controlled state.

>There was no stamina problems with her before.
Stamina is not the same thing as Ki.

I see Chadhan haters are in full cope mode, attacking when i was away... but no more! Let me tell you one thing Tarkus and Vegeturds, you are nothing to Chadhan.
>G-Gohan is irrelevant
No, he is the 3rd most popular character despite being shafted, imagine his popularity if he wasn't. Not to mention that he's Blue level in anime and Blue x20 in anime
>G-Gohan is a bad character!
No, Gohan is one of the fe characters that aren't one dimensional, he has to balance his life of ordinary and his fighting one, which sometimes can be hard. Gohan is a deep thinker, his reasoning and goals are simply too complicated for Tardkus and Vegeturds to understand. Gohan is man troubled, but a man that is great. His changing from kid to adult was amazing and more development thant all DB characters
>G-Gohan is a cringe
Kill yourself

Attached: Poll.png (1164x560, 870K)

>Writers: "Yo, Toriyama-sama. Goku is OP as fuck. Can you make an antagonist that will give him a run for his money for the last arc of Super?"
>Toriyama: "Here is a Grey alien in spandex that's buff and has God power."
>Writers: "Is that it?"
>Toriyama: "Yes. Now leave me. My daughter is about to take a bath and must not be late to observe her."

To clarify, he's SSB x20 in Manga, not anime

>Burned through ki.
>Stamina
Fine then ki is like fuel then. Kale’s amount of ki wouldn’t massively increase ki levels if it was just fuel. That’s like me putting a computer on power save mode and it goes from 15% to 99%.

>G-Gohan is relevant g-guise.. That's why he is not even in the last movie...

Attached: kekhan.jpg (900x498, 64K)

Thank god even Japan doesn't like Beerus.

Where would he fit anyway?

Why don't they like Beerus?

As mentioned, i'm not denying him being shafted, i am denying him not being wanted however. Gohan is a popular character, most people would be happy if he came back.

As a punching bag.

You mean like all non-broly character in that movie? They definitely should have added him, he is popular and liked. Tardku's and Vegeturd's adventures can get a bit stale

Alright, let me explain it in the dumbest way possible. Ki is like an energy reserve. You can transform it into things like speed, strength, attacks etc. Berserker Kale was wasting her Ki on... all of those things at once. She was increasing her power for no reason because she was in a berserker state, thus burning through her Ki reserves quickly. Now that she controls her state, she lost the rage boost but gained control of her SS form. Again, rage is the key here. Remember how Vegeta SS2 urpassed Goku SS3 because Beerus slapped Bulma? All of this was thanks to his rage. Same with Kale. Same with NuBroly.

Gokek and KEketa are more popular than Shithan and will forever be the MCs. Cope.

Yeah but controlling it wouldn’t massively increase energy in that case. It would just deplete much slower.

Enter my cute lovable wife Chino!
Reminder that Jiren allows his cute head to be headpatted by his young fans in Universe 11!

Attached: my wife chino is so strong.gif (360x360, 1.72M)

Chadhan used to be the most popular character in cell arc, in the Buu arc he wasn't even top 5. Now he's 3'rd, do you get where i'm going with this? Chadhan is slowly getting back his popularity.

Dude. Her Ki increased because she controlled it instead of wasting it. Ki regenerates over time or with emotional triggers like rage or happiness.

The anime isn't canon.

Base

How powerful do you think Jiren's brother will be?

Neither is the manga. Only what Toriyami comes up with before meeting with the editor is canon.

weaker than FP moro

Keep dreaming, irrelevanthan cuck. Pray to your poll gods every night while you cope.

Attached: popularity beam.jpg (640x360, 16K)

holy shit the bomb autist is still going in 2019

Attached: FireShot Capture 110 - Dragon Ball Super (Dub) Episode 127 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Dub) E_ - kiss (806x535, 69K)

HOLY BASED

Zerk Kale ragdolled SSB Goku and walked through a Kameha. It might have been just to homage the Broly movie but it happened regardless.
Controlled Kale is below tired SSG.
No room for discussion. OVER.
This started because a sagacious claim about Berserker Kale being equal to Jobly, therefore neither is a match for suppressed Jiren.

>Present you with solid evidence
>Carefully explain my reasonings
>Showing you sources
>"c-cope"

Weaker than everyone in this page.
Jiren too (is weaker than everyone)
Cope and kys

Attached: (COMIC1☆15) [DA HOOTCH (ShindoL)] Super Lychee Juice (Dragon Ball Super) [Korean] [Team Edge] - v1 (1280x1844, 584K)

even humoring that, goku still never beat him in a fight. cope.

Attached: 2-0 Definitive Edition.png (959x830, 953K)

You completely ignored how he pandered to his psycho mother instead of the wellbeing of everything and everyone they've ever known.

>Muh polls
>muh chad

Still irrelevant and a joke shit jobber that even his own father disregards. Cope.

Gohan was mentally fucked up by Chichi, he was taught from day one that she's correct. Him not making the right choice everytime makes him human and relatable. Gohan's will has always wavered sometimes, important thing is that when it counts he succeeds

Why the fuck should i care about what Tardku thinks of Gohan? Tardcuck is a mentally disabled cuckhold who hasn't even kissed his wife. Gohan fucked Chichi and canon supports this. Gohan doesn't need anyone but himself, fuck Tardcuck

>CHADren threads are filled with intellectual discussion
>Brolyfag thread (which got deleted, kek) is full of shitposting and IESL

Based.

Attached: 1563459628420.gif (400x225, 1.33M)

>CHADren threads are filled with intellectual discussion
Things that never happenned

Every adult comes to realize if their parents were retarded and start taking decisions for themselves. Jobhan took that choice as an adult, against common sense and the wishes of his father.

>happenned
>IESLB
it's happennedd Brolycuck

Source?

Chadhan should not listen to anyone as retarded as Tardku... Chadhan's decision to join the tournament was his choice, Chadhan's decision to train was also his own decision. Gohan at this point is his own man, no Tardkus no Chiwhores

>2 lies in 1 post
Based

Attached: unknown.png (858x481, 470K)

myhentaigallery.com/gallery/thumbnails/11218

Yes, he started training and joined the ToP because he had no choice. It appears he is so smart that he needs the message "get stronger or literally everything you know perishes" plastered on his face to finally get him moving.

Post examples of ki raising with happiness.

That's just him being a reluctant fighter, remember, he dislikes fighting and violence, he's okay with sparring though. Though at the end of Trunk's arc in super we can see Gohan waving at him with th bang and shit, he's obviously thinking about starting training then.

Goku and Vegeta are random Saiyans not even born particularly powerful compared to the universe.

Being in good humor is good your immune system. Checkmate

Shit dude I guess your right. Good humor good your immune good.

>Toriyama: "Yes. Now leave me. My daughter is about to take a bath and must not be late to observe her."
Kek. Based.

God imagine Akira putting his long mangala dick in his daughter. The tears coming from her eyes. The cum coming out her nose. The best part is that Akira can do anything he wants to his pet. She is but a toy for the master man. To deny superiority would be anunholy sin with reward of another 10 loads.

What did I just write holy fuck.

Literally what the fuck did funi mean by this?

They leaked Zalama killing Jiren’s parents behind Toei’s back.

Enter SEXMACHINEhan

Attached: 1233131113112.gif (400x225, 344K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_p0zi5zkuIk1rldhbx_540.jpg (540x720, 54K)

HOLY BASED

Based and canon.

Sexy

Reminder that Angel is merely a title of respect and they are barely stronger than the GoDs. CHADren the Gray is already above Whis.

Based

this

HOLY BASED

Attached: yamcha.png (1080x600, 163K)

You know Whis one shot Beerus right? Akira said BoG SSG Goku was 6, Beerus 10, and Whis 15. The exact numbers dom’t work but there is a bigger difference between Whis and Beerus than BoG SSG Goku and Beerus.

Attached: Tardku_enters_Cutegeta.jpg (975x1300, 272K)

>Tardku
>Shows Vegeta spilling over his cock.
What did user mean by this?

Quiet, mongrel.

single digit IQ is preferable in the saiyan society

Tardku is too stupid to realise what's going on.

>Akira said BoG SSG Goku was 6, Beerus 10
So Broly should be about a 9 at worst. He was throwing Blue around like a toy.

These numbers show the difference between Whis and Beerus but theyaren’t really linear. If they were SSB KKx20 Goku would be stronger than Whis then.

But good humor good your immune argument good good the good good.

>You know Whis one shot Beerus right?
Yeah while he was literally burning and out of control, and was actually a gag.
>retconned retarded scale
Discarded, newshitter. Get the fuck back to where you came from.

This author is based.

Attached: EDuME97UEAEqmhV.jpg (780x1009, 88K)

>get shut the fuck down
>starts spamming garbage
Go back, tourist shitter.

I could EGP blocking the GoDs with two fingers. I know the scale was retarded but clearly the angels are stronger than GoD.

>implying EGP is Angel tier
>filler promo manga panel
Are you wasting my time on purpose?

Attached: planeta_vegeta_by_salvamakotodbcjc3w.png (1024x1428, 973K)

Toriyama said that Bra could fly and fight, but doesn't care for it. Can she fight well enough to defend herself? It's also been years since I've seen GT and don't think she did anything in that.

>Toriyama also told us for years that 17 has his own family
>Super rolls around and we just get cock-teased with them.

Speaking of Super i finally caught up with the anime and decided to read the manga, why is the manga so vastly different and breezes through everything?

I mean he's an angel. And aren't you concending when you say "angel tier"? That implies that ángels are strong.

I just realised that there's only 32 posters

I think that bra has the same strenght as pan. She didn't do anything in gt though.

Manga is canon

>vastly different
There's only a rough outline for the anime and manga to follow; the manga tries to stick more closely, but there's only so much you can do with that before going into your own thing

>breezes through everything
It's a monthly manga instead of weekly like the original. It can't afford to have as many chapters.

Chads of Yea Forums baby. Get used to it.

Haven't you realized that this SHITrentard is an absolute mongoloid?
"I-It's Angel tier b-but Angels are shit kekeke"
Ignore all 2 SHITrentards.

It's more noticeable at the end of Gotenks vs Super Buu. The latter's bruises didn't have circular borders.

Buu Saga was when Toriyama finally got tired.

Champa

Attached: 2B48FF78-AD49-40D5-8924-47E1472894A1.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Reminder

Attached: irrelevant SHITren headcanon debunked.jpg (650x777, 141K)

>please give my shitty post attention
Fuck off.

What?

>unironically implying EGP is Angel tier
Get the fuck out, speedwatcher.

Broly is tard strength. Jiren may (big may) be weaker, but Broly lacks control

Ultra Jobstinct wore off first in both anime and manga
CHADren wins again

that's like saying CHADgito lost against Jobmasu

people on here pointed out that 17 somehow self destructed even though he had his bomb removed and some autist kept making the argument about how vegeta did final explosion without a bomb.

That is the case. Cry.

>almost 20 minutes of zero arguments

Wtf broly is a good guy now? He also no sold gogetas stardust attack.

a non worthless shitren thread

Remember when Toei made Goku use an attack against SHITren that only works against evil beings? It's the same attack that can only be used by pure hearted beings!

He doesn't need arguments when it's painfully obvious Jobgito would have lost eventually. In the anime he was clearly taking damage while Zamasu wasn't. Even his bitch made final kamehameha had zero effect, to the point where he almost started crying in frustration. In the Manga, the only move he had capable of causing any real damage made him defuse, meaning that he can't even do it and this it's not an option for him in battle. Nothing else he had would have had any effect on zamasu, so Jobgito would have defused and lost eventually. Keep crying, cope and give your concession to me.

My wife Chino is so cute

Does this mean Zamazu was human tier since the Mafuba worked on him? (only broke out cause tardku forgot the seal

Is Jiren really beyond Beerus' power? I still sorta doubt it to be honest. Yes, he is DEFINITELY on the level of a GoD, but Beerus is pretty much one of the strongest ones, right?

Apparently if people say Jiren is angel tier.

I mean Whis also laughed after getting hit by Beerus’ attack in the anime.

His last attack made Zamasu’s face sublimate. I can’t even boil water without a stove.

Attached: 2C082D77-2090-41F2-A0C5-E97F2344A118.jpg (1350x1697, 345K)

>Vegito goes blue instantly.
>Gogeta starts by dodging in base before turning SS.
Why didn’t Gogeta fight seriously from the beginning and knock out Broly like Chadgito would’ve?

Attached: 1571EAC2-95A7-41B2-9A6B-EE2B7D31A72B.gif (500x244, 1.18M)

This. People think Gogeta gets shit done but he is as retarded as Jobgeta and Gokek.

chaotzu and cell also blew themselves up. Blowing yourself up in db is just releasing all the energy in your body at once,literally anyone can do it, its not a special technique and you dont need an actual physical explosive bomb retard.

>only works against evil beings?
literally never been said. If youre pure of heart and good you can deflect it, thats all that ever been said.

Attached: 1567991551410.png (838x450, 325K)

You need to be pure of heart to make one, but it was about to kill Gohan and even Kid Buu was about to return it to Goku.
If you are good you can deflect it like if it was your own attack, and if you are strong enough you can just push it, Buu was about to kill Goku with it until he recovered his energy.
With Jiren we don't know if he pushed it with his strength or by being a good guy, but he is not that pure after trying to kill all Goku's friends, so my guess is that he just pushed it like Buu.

This has always been how Dragon Ball works. The protagonists work their ass off to attain new levels of power, but the next arc's antagonist is way stronger just because. There's rarely if ever any explanation for how they got so strong, and often it flat-out makes no sense.

this looks like something my 10 year old self would think is cool. i'm still not convinced this is real, it looks too much like a fanfict sketch.

Attached: 1566054653039.png (811x503, 930K)

it's still goku's body you dumb nigger

Are you guys ready for the Universal reset at the end of Dragon Ball 2uper?
>Slice of life episodes post-TOP
>Broly Saga
>More slice of life episodes
>Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga
>More slice of life episodes
>Frieza and Burori join the Z fighters
>Demon Realm Saga w/ the Demon (we find out it was actually el hermano de jiren) that killed Jiren's master
>>Jiren ends up killing his Aniki, filled with rage and sorrow he transcends existence itself
>A visit to Planet Sadala and the start of the Yamoshi Saga (we find that Goku is actually the reincarnation of Yamoshi)
>More slice of life episodes + Broly banging Cheelai episodes
>Prison Planet Saga
>Universal Conflict Saga
>Universe resets
>Bejita still undefeated against Goku
>End of Z Saga, no more GOD powers
>Step into the Grand Tour
>Janemba Janemba Saga
>>Before Gogeta kills Janemba, he opens up a dimensional wormhole, every Universe, Hell, Heaven and all the planes of existence are joined together. Every single villain that died is resurrected.
>Dragon Ball 2uper: Resurrection of 'C'
>>Cell is revived, countless years of image training, countless years of fusing with Cell Jrs., achieved multiple transformations.
>>Z-fighters try their best to defeat LSSGSSE MUI Cell Dorado
>>They almost defeat him
>>Goku gives Cell a senzu again
>>Enter CHADhan, who defeats LSSGSSE MUI Cellver who transcends existence itself along w/ an army of LSSGSSE MUI Cell Dorado Jrs.
>One of the Cell Jrs. that ended up surviving resets the Universe.
>Linguistic Saga

Attached: SSSSSSS+.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Based.

Attached: CHADhan.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

No. That's stupid.

Based salvamakoto

Attached: 1542204753840.png (900x1250, 1.25M)

I wonder if after mastering UI with Merus Goku will be able to combine it with hia transformations. I mean it shouldnt work with SS and SSB since they both require some degree of concentration, but SSG is just his base form with god ki so maybe it would work

Bend over, Yamcha.

Attached: I'm going to apply the sacred ointment.png (626x754, 95K)

>would also be undefeated against Goku
2-0 with ki pegging?

H-have you come to REMIND us Gokeks about the s-score again!?

>feels

>Thinking Jobgito would have done anything
lol.

Attached: 1503694096511.jpg (760x428, 38K)

Yeah, I hear 2-0 was just Vegeta's space cold taking his immunelet vassal out of action. Majin was 3-0.

>0-2 against a woman
Retardkubros...

>posting non canon crap
Sad

Attached: Dragon Ball Chou - Dragon Ball Chou 023 - The True Worth of Potara - 44.png (963x1400, 366K)

Wasn't it his grand-daughter? I forget.

>Toyobaby
Yikes.

>this level of wholesome
guys, i'm in tears over here. my cousin is blind and this is something he always wished would happen when he was a kid.

Attached: 1558138144625.png (841x578, 741K)

Go back to heroes, Juan

how could he wish something like that would happen if he couldn't see it

>toyotrash implying the inferior fusion fared any better than in the canonime
Fucking cope me a river.

>inferior fusion fared any better than in the canonime
Anime Vegetto was pretty much equal to Zamasu, while manga Vegetto completely overpowered him and was confirmed to be stronger than Beerus, so yeah manga Vegetto is better. Also
>canonanime
Go back to your mexican foruns

>just because Shin didn't spout Toyopaco's headcanon on then anime, it means he isn't stronger than Beerus there.
>both Shitgitos defused without accomplishing anything
Sniff ahhh, that is some concentrated cope right there.

>combine UI with transformations
please no
the manga's case might not be so bad but the anime would invariably end up with fucking SSBKKx20UI Goku

Enter Chadsaiyan 3

Attached: noticia-akiratoriyama-revelo-la-verdadera-forma-del-super-saiyan-fase-3-y-es-diferente-como-lo.png (678x508, 525K)

>V-VEGETTO IS STRONG IN THE ANIME BECAUSE I SAY SO, WHO CARES ABOUT THE MANGA HAVING ACTUAL CONFIRMATION AND VEGETTO ACTUALLY OVERPOWERING ZAMASU?!?!!
Cope Toeicucaracha
>the anime would invariably end up with fucking SSBKKx20UI Goku
I can definatly see UI kaioken happening in the anime, but like i said in the manga both SSB and KK require a pretty big amount of focus to prevent his ki from overflowing, so it wouldnt work with UI since it requires a "zen state of mind". SSG is the only transformation that doesnt require any type of extra focus so it could work, i just hope he doesnt end up with purple hair or something like that

>definatly
>IESL

>just because they said how powerful he was in the manga, it means he's weaker in the anime
Holy shit. I'm sure everyone is aware of this, but toyospics are truly the most retarded flock on these threads.

>unironically using IESL
Braindead
Your headcanon isnt the same as it actually being stated and shown, now go back

>in some countries this is considered a punishment and not a reward

Attached: 1545648424478.png (819x499, 690K)

>no u
>non sequitur
Yes. You truly are retarded.

Would you look at that, I won again.

Based CHADren Chad.

>Supa Saiyajobber Tree

AAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEE

Attached: 1567221182549.png (720x719, 675K)

AAAAAIIIIEEEE

Attached: 1563040851423.jpg (960x720, 100K)

Why are DBshotas so cute

Attached: 1567697557366.png (1024x1016, 1.24M)

DB Super is the best thing that happened to the series. Not only because it birthed Jiren, but also it broke unprecedented records.
Peaks in animation never seen before, astounded the masses. It adapted so well to modern animation standrards that is a far cry from the outdated material that is DB & DBZ. With beautiful colors and visuals, it makes the characters have contrast and stand out from the rest, as opposed to the dim and depressing color palette from the past.
Story wise is also more intricate than its previous counterparts. Super has emotion, interesting and unique antagonists, and complicated stories that the dull minds may have trouble fully understanding them. The old series have the old and worn out "new generic bad guy is coming, let's train!! Oh noes, he's too powerful"
I'm so glad they saved the franchise like this.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

At the same time Zamasu was Rose level (SSB) fusion, and Broly was just SS. One could argue that since it was Gogeta's first time doing anything he went dodging in base just to see how he fares against SS Broly. At the same time when it was Vegito's first time he didn't go straight to SS against Buuhan either.

Imagine only relying on power levels to fight. Jiren and Broly are so pathetic

Attached: IMG_20190906_211646_005.jpg (1037x1280, 138K)

>not a single response to his low-effort shitpost
Your master is feeling especially benevolent today. Have a pity (You), dog.

Fuck finally. I waited almost 14 fucking hours for a reply. Now I can finally go to bed. Hurry the fuck up next time.

Dragon Ball Super was better at antagonists as a whole.

Dragon Ball Z
>Raditz, Vegeta & Nappa (evil bastards)
>Freeza (king of evil bastards)
>Cell (evil bastard, created to be like this)
>Pure Buu (force of evil, created to be like this)

Dragon Ball Super
>Beerus (just doing his job, neutral)
>Freeza (evil bastard)
>Hit (hitman, neutral)
>Zamasu (depraved evil bastard, he thought he was doing the right thing, at least Freeza is self-aware)
>Jiren (more of a hero than the protagonist in the canon manga)
>Broly (naive good-hearted man with anger issues)

Attached: 1547001397896.jpg (387x398, 49K)

>virtually no personality until the 5 last episodes of the series
>funi manages to fuck his character up anyway
Now that's impressive

>cope cope job spic chad chad chad spic spic cope dog kneel dog dog cope spic kneel cope cope cuck cuck le dub drama cuck cuck spic
>intellectual discussion

>Jiren isn't even close to UI Goku, all he can do is wait until Goku is tired
>and he has never been compared to Beerus in canon, unlike Chadtela, Chadgetto or Chadly (which includes Chadogeta too)
>and Toppo said Jiren is only stronger than Belmond in raw strength, not overall
Why is Jobren so weak? I can understand he's weaker than Moro, Broly and Gogeta because they appeared after him, but Quitela and Belmond are from the same arc and SSB Vegetto from a previous one and they are still stronger than that failure of antagonist

Attached: jobren begs for mercy.png (353x379, 73K)

>17's voice
They changed his character entirely kek. This is beyond terrible

I think UI+KK would be okay, it would make sense for Goku to combine both techniques. That said, UI isn't about raw power so I guess he has no reason to try and use KK while using UI, unless he fought another UI user and the UIs cancelled each other

Attached: Kaioken and Migatte no Gokui.jpg (4096x1536, 1.55M)

>Jiren isn't even close to UI Goku, all
Of course not, he literally one shot him out of UI.

Do you retards really think you were the only ones who read the manga? What the fuck goes on through your heads when you make blatant lies like this?

>can't prove me wrong
Good boy.

It's a Shitrenclown. You really need to learn to ignore all 2 of them.

Not worth my time, Jobrentard

Their pathetic baits are so weak that it's annoying

That's why you don't give them attention. If their dumb bait posts are ignored they'll quickly lose interest due to lack of recognition and either leave the threads entirely or actually discuss and post like normal people.

>OH My god how can you make such a stoopid claim!?!?!?
>well if it's so stupid, prove it
>w-well... S-shut up! I'm busy and... S-stuff
HAHA god I'm so witty.

You make some good points.

Case in point. Don't respond to that autismal post or there'll just be another one, and another, to continue until the heat death of the universe. Shitren shitposters thrive on pretending to be smart and deluding themselves into thinking they're doing anything but mildly annoying the people who actually want to discuss DB.

>RTH when BTFO
That's what happens.

Fusion time shorts to 5 minutes when the fusion goes beyond SS, Goku and Vegeta learned this when they went SSB instantly as Vegetto, so when they fused into Gogeta they tried to stall with base and SS, as soon they needed something stronger than SS they went all out (SSB).
They basically learned from their mistakes

Seethe.

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-094159.png (344x735, 82K)

>gives him attention despite his speech on why not to
What are you doing?

Schizophrenic Shitrencamel

Stop pretending to be me

>proves nothing
Good pup.

>first hit Jobku receives from Chadren, loses UI and needs to get saved by Bejita
>b-b-b-b-but Tardku is my favorite? You can't say that!?!?
Fucking KEK.

>fagren nigger cant think of anything creative other than "MUH CHADREN DURRRRR"
>fagren niggers cant come up with any reason as to why hes even a chad other than "MUH STWENGTH"
you niggers are pathetic

>racism
Enjoy your ban.

k

>racism
You know what to do boys.

>tfw Kale sperging out was more interesting than SHITren's character

Attached: 1555021636781.png (549x713, 359K)

k

UI is weaker than SS then?
Based retard Shitrencamel.

Attached: 1564441726209.jpg (500x555, 134K)

Don't you retards claim it's not a power up? What's up? Tripping over your own bait?

dbs is shit. cope

Shitrencamels can't read.
I wouldn't worry about discussing DB with Shitrencamels anyway.

Attached: god I wish.jpg (600x623, 24K)

>it's not a power up
So you understand why UI Goku is infinitely superior than Jobren even when its power level is thousands times inferior?

>moving goalposts when getting utterly shut the FUCK down
Bad boy, this is not amusing.

FUCKING JIRENFAGS !!

HERE IN INDIA, WE KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU

>goalposts weren't even moved
>jobren faggots are this pathetic
kek. not even him. just laughing at how utterly pathetic you tards are, just like fagren

UI is weaker than SS or not?
Why is SHITren being pushed back by base saiyans in the next page?
Don't bother answering and discarded with immediate effect.

You didn't answer my question.1

>UI is stronger than Jiren
>UI gets one shot by a FP Jiren punch
>w-well that means UI is w-weak haha, never mind that Jiren is miles above SSB
Ah, it's the backpedalling gold medallist! Can I get an autograph?

Cringe, wash your tits.

>-B-B-BUT IF GOKU IS TOO TIRED TO USE UI A PUNCH FROM JOBREN DAMAGES HIM!
>+Yeah because UI has no big powerlevel, it's supposed to dodge or block
>-S-S-S-S-S-S-STOP MOVING THE GOALPOST

its a jobren faggot. they're deaf to anything other than MUH CHADREN DURRRRR HURRRRR DURRRRRR
ignore them and move on user.

>Of course not, he literally one shot him out of UI
Sasuga speedreader-kun?
Goku snapped out of UI (probably because he had to attack instead of dodge) and then got hit by Cuckren.

I love it when Pan blushes !

Attached: 1520581423754.png (640x959, 873K)

UI is weaker, but it makes up for it in the speed advantage that being able to react instantly gives.

>Why is SHITren being pushed back by base saiyans in the next page?
Toyo's power scaling is crap, that's why

CHADren the Gray outlasted UI Weakku in both the anime and manga

I want to tickle Kale's tummy from the inside

Attached: dd1h8hr-0d57c84e-8f06-4c6e-90ea-002f653d01d1.png (3480x2610, 1.7M)

It's because toriyama is fucking stupid. If he had any sense at all, he would have just made Jiren have power on par with goku and vegeta, but also perfect movement from his fighting autism, requiring goku to unlock UI just to be able to meaningfully fight him. The strongest fighter should have been GoD Toppo, and vegeta should have outsmarted him, not overpowered him.

>there are people that believe UI is a power-up.

Attached: dde87lb-6953dcd0-1070-428f-829e-9f53939284ba.jpg (655x360, 36K)

Hopefully because they learned from experience that going straight to Blue eats up fusion energy.

UI was explicitly stated to be a powerup. Which is fucking stupid, but again, toriyama is an idiot.

Toei really wanted UI to be SS White.

The writers are retarded

Ultra Instinct IS a power up
Skill is a power

A better way to do it would have been to ditch "super saiyan god super saiyan" and just have Vegeta's god ki be blue instead of red. Whis could explain this as being a reflection of their personalities, with Beerus's god ki being purple because of his self identification as untouchable royalty. Then, when goku taps into his god ki while using ultra instinct, have it be white instead of red because of his zen mental state.

>Vegeta
>outsmarting

He was smart until he got super saiyan

Vegeta is focused more on power, as all Saiyans were. Goku would be, too, without the teachings of figures like Roshi, Popo, and King Kai.

Keru-chan is lewd. LEWD!

Attached: 1511280712908.png (718x1112, 387K)

OFFICIAL SUPER POWER RANKING

Jhizz (Angel) > SSB Gaygeta > SS Godly > SS Gaygeta > Gaygeta > UI Cucku > FP Shitren > Cuckhan (manga) > SS Kefla (anime) > SS Kale > SSB Cucku > SSB Vagina > Golden Cuckza > Chadroid 17 > sHit > Cuckhan (anime) > SS Kefla (manga) > SS Cuteifla > Spiccolo > Slutbot 18 > Cuckillin > Master Chadshi > Tien Shit Han > Yamcuck

The problem with manga Cuckhan is that his scaling makes no sense.
He defeated Kefla, who is a fusion of Kale who humiliated Golden Freeza, who is as strong as SSB Goku. And that's not the only problem. When we look at the power increase of a fusion, we see that fusions are increase the power more than simply "user + user.
This would make Cuckhan several times more powerful than Shitren.
Shitren has the power of four warriors (SSB Cucku + SSB Vagina + Chadroid 17 and Cuckza).
SS Kefla trumps this, because it multiplies Kale's power far beyond this.
So, yeah, manga Cuckhan is more powerful than Shitren and that's why manga Cuckhan is nothing more than Toyopaco's self-insert fanfiction

Fight me irl faggots[\spoiler]

Attached: HUMILIATIONNN.png (955x1400, 465K)

Well here's a thought: Toppo gets done JUSTing Frieza. Vegeta claims that he can power through his hakai power and charges up his attack. Toppo tanks it because why the fuck not, Vegeta literally can't even touch him, and he's correct. So vegeta shoots his attack, and Toppo gets engulfed by it, unharmed, but realizes too late that the actual point of the attack is to destroy all of the floor beneath him, leaving him to fall through to stage for a ring out.

Grow up.

He has to pay attention to his "ki flow" to prevent Kaioken from destroying his body, it would fuck up with UI since it requires peace of mind

>no ban
>jobren faggots cant handle basic 4chin banter
seethe harder you tards

Unless he copied Vegeta and switched between UI and KK or SSB when attacking. That could work

UI and Kaioken take goku to completely different mental states, and have opposite effects, they wouldn't synergize well. Kaioken is about burning a shit ton of energy and hurting yourself for a big ass power boost, ultra instinct is about using perfect movement to make the most out of every bit of energy you have.

>JIRENJIRENJIRENJIREN

Jhizz (Angel) > SSB Gaygeta > SS Godly > SS Gaygeta > Gaygeta > UI Cucku > FP Shitren > Cuckhan (manga) > SS Kefla (anime) > SS Kefla (manga) > SS Kale > SSB Cucku > SSB Vagina > Golden Cuckza > Chadroid 17 > sHit > Cuckhan (anime) > > SS Cuteifla > Spiccolo > Slutbot 18 > Cuckillin > Master Chadshi > Tien Shit Han > Yamcuck

Had to move SS Kefla (manga) behind SS Kefla (anime)

>UCB Cucks at it again

Attached: infiniteenergy.png (500x329, 369K)

>it would fuck up with UI since it requires peace of mind
This is exactly why he was able to pull SSB KK in the anime.
SS was too wild, but Blue gave him a tranquil state of mind in which he was able to pull off KK.

>newfag abbreviations
Grow up

>This is exactly why he was able to pull SSB KK in the anime
Im pretty sure that was never stablished. SSB works the same way as SS but the anime never went in depth about how it works besides saying "its about ki control"

That would be pretty useless because he needs to actively activate UI to defend himself and he wouldn't be able to react fast enough precisely because UI wouldn't be activated yet. The SSG-SSB switch worked because the difference between SSG and SSB isn't so massive in the manga, but the difference between UI and no UI is bigger than the one between base and SSB, the very instant he deactivates UI he's dead
Plus why switch between UI and KK if he can switch between UI and SSB? Or just SS would be enough, all his forms are stronger than KK

It's crazy how in the anime SSB was pretty much the opposite to movies and manga's SSB

Attached: SSG fights with cool-headed polish and SSGSS comes with great stamina consumption.jpg (900x1200, 193K)

I dunno its pretty useless in every iteration

>That would be pretty useless because he needs to actively activate UI to defend himself and he wouldn't be able to react fast enough
Fair enough, then UI + SSG really is the only possible combination that could work imo

>Im pretty sure that was never stablished
You've missed a lot.
"In relation to Goku, Toriyama says on Goku he made his hair blue to express how “by overcoming a certain limit he has become both strong and tranquil, able to keep his composure in a fight”
dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_Blue
I can't be bothered to find the interview it's from, but I'm sure that several anons here have read it.

He literally explained this in the anime.
youtube.com/watch?v=hwvS0V3DwrI

>newfag abbreviations
Yikes, I was unaware of the fact that I'm dealing with the mentally challenged

Attached: 1565764631634.png (877x588, 74K)

>UI + SSG
Man, I wish. Goku's natural hair style is the coolest, and he looks great when he's skinny

Attached: Goku God bends time.jpg (1700x1700, 695K)

SSB is pretty strong in both the manga and Broly's movie, it only looked useless in RoF and the anime

>b-but why won't you respect my terminally retarded newfag forced "meme"
Quiet, tourist.

I checked the source the wiki used and i couldnt find a single line about SSB being about Goku being tranquil, plus it was an interview about the manga so...

>H-h-he uses the official Japanese abbreviations for Super Saiya-jin instead of the fan favorite, guise. Q-quick let me call him a newfag in hoipes of looking less retarded than I actually aim.
In which case: mission failed!

What kind of fucking reading comprehension do you have, you goalpost-moving newshitter? Last time I checked "UCB" isn't an abbreviation for "Super Saiya-jin". Go kill yourself, newfag.

1. Have you checked the video?
2. You're not going to imply that SSB in the manga works different than in the anime, right?
That would be a very big stretch

I see the Jobrenspic is still samefagging, falseflagging and spamming his fanfics.

Attached: c4babae81b429aa12878aa7a304b74979f7318abr1-482-434v2_00.jpg (482x434, 21K)

Not him but are you saying manga's SSB works like anime's SSB? Do you know ANYTHING about the manga?

Not my problem, retard. You were bitching before I called you a UCB and you were bitching after.
The only thing I was able to take away from that is that you're a big bitch.
Also, since when does using relatively new abbreviations make someone a newfag.
That's the most retarded form of logic I have seen all day even though I have seen people claim that UI is a power up and other nonsensical stuff.
You, my pet, stand above them all as the most retarded one.

Except for the added stamina drain? Yes, I am saying that and I'm also saying that it doesn't invalidates my claim, because both the anime and manga claimed that SSB is a lot more tranquil than SSG.

>retard is too fucking stupid to follow a postchain
>spergs out after getting called out on his idiocy "w-w-well it's not my problem"
Your vapid fucking stupidity is the entire world's problem, you cum-snoggling shit nozzle.
>w-well why does using abbreviations that are confirmed to have been made up by a newfag tourist make me a newfag
Just by asking this you further confirm your newfag status. Go fuck a fat man's asshole, you stupid cunt fucking son of a bitch bastard motherfucker. I hope you get cancer and your chemo fucking catches on fire and burns you to death.
>fucking kill yourself

Just watched and fair enough, but since that wasnt mentioned by Toriyama or in the manga then its pretty much confirmed to be an anine only thing
>You're not going to imply that SSB in the manga works different than in the anime, right?
Dude the video that you sent literally proves that they are. SSB in the manga doesnt grant ki control, it REQUIRES ki control, its power is explosive not calm

>Autistic screeching
Yep, I see nothing more than the cancerous ranting of a fat Mexican UCB cuck.

>Go fuck a fat man's asshole
Noo way, fattie. I'm staying far away from your hairy fat Mexican ass.

WAAAPOW*

Attached: POW_2.png (232x383, 120K)

>sperging out this hard after saying someone else spergs out
>cum snoggling shit nozzle
fuck off britbong, your country is overrun by suicide bombers and curry munchers to the point where your government is ok with them raping women then getting off scott free
>newfag status
>outs himself as a newfag by just not calling someone a nigger or a faggot and moving on like a normal 4chinner
kek, seethe harder newfag
>cant even greentext properly
kill yourself newfag

>So fucking seething he has to reply twice
How about I rape your mother's corpse, you piece of fuck?

Who would have guessed the immortal who took no damage was taking no damage!

>gets called out for being a faggot and a newfag
>cant even tell when someone is and isn't samefagging
unironically kill yourself, at least then you would be useful and your ashes could be used as fertilizer or something

Attached: lmaoing @ ur life.png (981x759, 67K)

Attached: Vegja.jpg (1280x903, 568K)

>png
>inspect element
>paint
>phoneposting
Nice try, but an intellectual titan like me isn't so easily bamboozled.

>That tease of bush
Mmm.

>moeefag tab thread
Get the fuck out of the CHADS OF Yea Forums territory

>you can block with no power level
KEK. Amuse me more.

Seethe, autist. Cry.

>that wasnt mentioned by Toriyama or in the manga
Both the anime and manga relate SSB with being calm

>SSB in the manga doesnt grant ki control, it REQUIRES ki control
I'm pretty sure that was a mistranslation in this particular (inferior) sub.
My sub goes: "So long as I had the strength, pure heart and complete energy control of Super Saiya-jin blue!".
Here we do not see that SSB grants complete energy control, just like it doesn't grants a pure heart.

That being said, whether it requires or granted ki is irrelevant to the point we were discussion. Blue is associated with tranquility in both versions.

"In Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’, after Goku achieves the Super Saiyan God form and absorbs its power, and Goku and Vegeta train with Whis and master their ki control, they can use this new transformation."

"This form provides its users with the ki of a god. The form pushes the user's power, strength, and speed to new heights beyond those of previous Super Saiyan levels, as well as a calm mind that make it and its ki easier to control compared to the other Saiyan forms such as Super Saiyan 3 or Super Saiyan God, the ki control of this form allowed both Goku and Vegeta to keep their new level of ki from leaking out of the form, unlike Super Saiyan 2 and 3, which only increase their power to the full limit and leak ki, this feature allowed Goku and Vegeta to maintain ki without being used to keep the form on, this is how Goku can push himself to Kaio-ken x10, and then later on x20."

The last two quotes are of the Wiki and mention anime events.

>literal head canon
Who's next?

>Except for the added stamina drain? Yes
The stamina drain is literally the only thing both forms share you retard

Anime SSB has
>stamina drain
>meme ki control

Manga SSB
>stamina drain
>cooldown until the user is used to the form
>burst of power for the first instants after transforming

And the manga never stated SSB is "more tranquil" than SSG

Attached: SSB drains stamina heavily (haha not really).jpg (1200x675, 151K)

Ha, disgusting fat fuck. Your mother should have swallowed you.

Fucking BASED and attentive Chad.

>intellectual titan
Good thing you don't know how stupid you actually look atm

>Animeboard
>no moe
user...

>has to reply twice again
I bet you hoped you'd be able to confound me this time, you simple drudgeon. Alas, my mental acumen runs parallel to godliness and deific, divine grace. Peerless are my wit and wonderment, and no attempt at outwitting me doth mine eyes abscond from perceiving. Perspicacity is my lifeblood and intellectual might, my bread. You have been warned.

Should I use "cope and kneel" in real life?

>y-you look stupid
Such a reticent whimper is a vain and pathetic attempt to fence with a master utilizing only a rubber chicken. Therefore, your "challenge" is discarded.

>>Animeboard
>>no moe
>user...
Huh? What the FUCK are you implying with that gibberish? You BETTER not be insinuating that moeshitters are even allowed to lurk in these bastions of manliness.

Yes. I said it to my boss the other day when he kept telling me to get off my phone during work hours

you forgot to put cell at the very bottom of the list, literally weaker than the humans at this point

but i cant blame you for forgetting cell i guess

Did it work?

>Head canon
Here comes the boom

Attached: jenn6Ud.jpg (1080x1609, 371K)

This literally confirms the rumor from two weeks ago that said they were going to screen the final fight at NYCC and that they were also going to tease the return of DBS at that event. If this ends up being true, we can expect the official announcement at the last stop of the Dragon Ball Tour by the end of the year, and the first trailer at the Jump Festa.

Attached: 115151251251.png (586x458, 391K)

We are talking about the panel where Bajita has to save him, retard.

Reekdombros.... t-the anime...... J-July....... I-it's not fair T-Toeibros......

>AIIIIEEEEEEEEEE I'M SORRY YAMCHAD SAMA!

Attached: 2 - 0.png (1288x438, 653K)

>Both the anime and manga relate SSB with being calm
Show me a panel where that is stablished in the manga then, because i dont remenber anything like that happening
>whether it requires or granted ki is irrelevant to the point we were discussion
Its actually pretty relevant, since SSB requiring Ki control is the main reason why i said it couldnt be used together with UI
>The last two quotes are of the Wiki and mention anime events.
And only the first one is true to the manga as well, plus the whole deal about SSB giving a "calm mind" is pretty much bullshit since we saw both Goku and Vegeta getting pissed off multiple times in the anine. No matter how you slice it SSB in the manga works in a completely different way than SSB in the manga, they are pretty much opposites of one another

Yes.

>Jiren STILL cashing millions
What a great and profitable character.

Did you make sure Reekdom-dono didn't mean 2020?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: G-GOKU D-DON'T TELL BEERUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.png (1000x1306, 222K)

>And the manga never stated SSB is "more tranquil" than SSG
As so far, we have the movies, Toriyama himself in relation to the manga and the anime all three claiming that SSB comes with a clear mind.
I honestly can't be bothered with finding the exact pages in the manga.
Here's a shortcut.
The mangas are the continuation of the movies.
When the manga skipped RoF it told you to watch the movie and it did the same for the Broly movie.
In the quotes I posted here we see that RoF follows the same logic as the rest

But "afrontalo y arrodillate" sounds weird.

It's amazing how americans still think their shitty version matters at all

I got fired

Attached: 1568049540305.jpg (398x516, 93K)

>Still implying I'm the other guy
>Unable to come to that conclusion by comparing writing styles
>Intellectual titan
More like TITANIC KEK

What?

How can it be a bastion of manliness with whiny, sissy bitches like you here?

>As so far, we have the movies, Toriyama himself in relation to the manga and the anime all three claiming that SSB comes with a clear mind
Not the same guy but only the anime mentions clear mind, the wiki is either wrong or they posted the wrong source because in that interview Toriyama said nothing about blue being calm

Based.

>no proof or attempts at arguing due to the intimidation he feels at my imposing cerebellum
I can't say I blame you. My towering intellect has been known to frighten the common rabble.

I remember a cuckareelidoo here posting that he was arguing with his manager about who was stronger between Jiren and Broly, the Chadnager was obviously a Jirenchad, and this retard got so mad about the manager refuting all his claims that he called him a cuck and got fired.

>I can't read between the lines and neither do I understand your implications
Kneel, pet. Your place is at your master's feet

>You BETTER not be insinuating that moeshitters are even allowed to lurk in these bastions of manliness
Yes, Gayku-lover69. Us manly men like two things: violence and girls.
You on the other hand like men and more men

nyaaaaa~

Wait did that actually happen kek

Acquire wisdom.

>intellectually dismantled
>resorts to the pathetic cope that is dogposting
Expected from a peasant like you.

Attached: fo3.png (720x540, 567K)

>Toriyama
Toriyama never said such a thing, retard
SSB having a great strength and a clear mind =/= SSB being calmer than SSG

>can't be bothered with finding the exact pages in the manga
That's because the pages never existed at all and you are making shit up

>the mangas are continuation of the movies
And in the movies they never stated SSB is calmer than SSG either.

>in the quotes I posted here
You mean the ones that refer to the anime series (not the manga series or the movies) and come from a literal fan page (a wiki)?

>girls
>chink drawings
Pick O N E.

That means I'm talking to the spic side again.
They exchanged many blows in that little scuffle.
I command you to read the entire chapter again.

>Such a reticent whimper is a vain and pathetic attempt to fence with a master utilizing only a rubber chicken
I can't even read this what the fuck? How could shounenshitters be so fucking smart????

Here's the greentext:
boss is a DB fan
>He notices my Dragon Ball keychain
>we start conversating about DB
>he is a chill dude so it's easy, feels like talking to a friend or something
>we get into a discussion about Super
>he mentions preferring Broly as a character but says he feels like Jiren is the strongest thing that's ever been in the series outside of retarded video game shit
>bullshit about video games for a bit
>get back onto Jiren, Broly, and the new arc
>I mention a hypothetical about Jiren and Broly fighting
>his exact words were "Dude, Jiren stomps" and laughed
>I argue, not rudely, just respectfully disagree
>we start going back and forth with feats and shit
>dude is starting to irritate me because he's snickering and discarding everything I say about Broly being stronger
>we're in the breakroom and it's literally just me, him, and one other cashier girl who's looking at us like we're crazy
>dude is still snickering like a pretentious jackass and isn't even trying to argue anymore, just keeps saying shit like "Jiren is just stronger" and "Jiren's feats>Broly's feats"
>I get pissed and call him a fucking cuck
>chill, friend-like demeanor instantly vanishes
>he gets up and reminds me of the zero-tolerance policy we have for abuse, up to and including verbal abuse
>also reminds me it's worse because he's my manager
>finish shift
>am told upon clocking out that I no longer work there

Fuck you pieces of shit.

We only see Jiren landing one hit on him, same hit that de-transformed him.

Holy fucking KEK please let this be real

>basically a SHITrentard(you) role-playing
Intradesting...

Attached: IMG_20190310_211248.jpg (1080x870, 186K)

>I command you to read the entire chapter again.
Yes Master!

Attached: DYio0MgUMAE964O.jpg (559x576, 35K)

>Show me a panel where that is stablished in the manga then, because i dont remenber anything like that happening
It's in the RoF movie and yes, the movies are canon to the manga.

>Its actually pretty relevant, since SSB requiring Ki control is the main reason why i said it couldnt be used together with UI
I replied to this quote you made:
"He has to pay attention to his "ki flow" to prevent Kaioken from destroying his body, it would fuck up with UI since it requires peace of mind"
To which I responded that SSB KK works in the exact same manner. I was obviously talking about the peace of mind. I think that your interpretation of what SSB is, is wrong. That's why the "requiring or granting" part of your comment is irrelevant to my own point.

>And only the first one is true to the manga as well
Ok, so they achieve the transformation after mastering ki control and not because it was granted.

>plus the whole deal about SSB giving a "calm mind" is pretty much bullshit
Your own feelings are irrelevant when it concerns the lore.
I never said that SSB granted them anything. A calm state of mind was required to keep in SSB.

>since we saw both Goku and Vegeta getting pissed off multiple times in the anine
Not duren the RoF arc. you're referring to the Zamasu arc after they tweaked it.

>No matter how you slice it SSB in the manga works in a completely different way than SSB in the manga, they are pretty much opposites of one another
Not at all. Explain why.

>the schizo is back
OBSESSED
RENT FREE
SEETHING
COPE

List of characters Jiren can't defeat
>Belmond (Toppo states Jiren is only superior in raw strength so we know 100% sure he would job in a real fight or Toppo would just say "Jiren is stronger than Belmond")
>Beerus (the only characters to be mentioned to have a power at least comparable to him are Vegetto and Broly, and Whis stated Goku would need to MASTER Ultra Instinct to fight him, but Jobren was fodderized by an unmastered UI and only saved because the user wasn't used to the technique)
>Quitela (literally fights Beerus equally)
>Broly (said to be as strong or even stronger than Beerus)
>Vegetto (said to be as strong or even stronger than Beerus)
>Gogeta (is Vegetto's counterpart and is stronger than Broly who could be as strong as Beerus)
>Zamasu (he's literally immortal and Jiren's only abilities are flying, punching hard and throwing ki blasts so he couldn't even seal him or something like that, just fight until he's too tired to move a muscle)
>Moro (Jiren has no way to counter Moro's magic, he would just be SUCC'd to dead while he punches goat's illusions)
>Merus (Jiren's only "counter" to UI is wait until the user gets tired after excessive usage, and Whis said this happens when you aren't used to UI. being used to UI = being stronger than Jiren)
>Awamo (same)
>Soure (same)
>Campari (same)
>Cognic (same)
>Cukatail (same)
>Vados (same)
>Whis (same)
>Korn (same)
>Mojito (same)
>Kus (same)
>Marcarita (same)
>Martinu (same)
>the Grand Priest (same, and he has been stated to be the strongest fighter in the entire multiverse)
>Zeno (pretty sure you know why)
>if you count Heroes, Cumber (in the actual game full power Jiren is heavily damaged and at full power when the heroes get in U11, while Cumber isn't even using the full power of his SS3 form. When he uses it the only ones that fight him are the heroes, not Jiren)
>again, if you count Heroes, Hearts (Jiren can't even break his boxes)

Attached: Jiren.jpg (109x387, 12K)

It's all about the UI and u7. No one cares about Shitren and I say this without a sliver of irony.

> Toriyama said nothing about blue being calm
No, he did. He explained that it's why he chose red and blue. Red is "wild" and blue "calm" (paraphrasing obv).

Get help.

>dub mattering at all for the schedule of the announcement
The fucking delusion

Reminder Grand Priest is merely a title of respect and he isn't that much stronger than Whis. CHADren the Gray is already above el grande padre.

>no proof or attempts at arguing
This part is correct, because why would I argue with our local laughing stock?
You're like a Wiener dog with a sweater on.
No matter how retarded your behaviour is, one can't do anything else but laugh at you.

>My towering intellect has been known to frighten the common rabble.
Hahaha, see? You're doing it again. Good boy.

Shitrenbros I'm killing myself

>literally coping
Good pup.
By the way you entered the thread and spammed 10 anti-jiren posts already. Get a job so you can hire a therapist.

>BABIDI! Transport us to Chichi-sama's house and command Bejita-dono to kiss her. If you give me that then I will fight Bejita-dono.

Attached: Gokek 34.jpg (1080x571, 260K)

Reminder Zeno is merely a title of respect and he isn't that much stronger than EGP. CHADren the Gray is already above Zeno.

Shitting on the worst character in the franchise is very healthy, I would say

>n-no you
Imagine being a SHITrentard.

Acceptance is the first step into recovery. You will get nowhere like that.

>admitting he can't hope to match my colossal MAELSTROM of knife-sharp wit
Smartest move you've made thus far.
>back to low-IQ dogposting
Your next post better be at once amusing and challenging to me. You have your orders, now hop to it.

Shitren is fucking garbage, cope

Molto Buono!

>mortal
So he could job.

Based MVP17 and CHADza BTFO the puto Jobren.

Reminder the Super Dragon is merely a title of respect and he isn't that much stronger than Zeno. CHADren the Gray is already above The Super dragon Balls.

And CHADly is above him.

Yes amigo, and don't forget Goku.

Reminder the Tori Bot is merely a title of respect and he isn't that much stronger than the Super Dragon. CHADren the Gray is already above Toriyama.

>Defeated by a full time ranger

Attached: 1423004231606.gif (500x281, 371K)

>no UI Goku
Good list otherwise

>unironic spanish posting
The absolute city of anti-Jiren taco-swallowers. OHHH NONONO

Goku will be added when he masters UI with Merus

>moetrash
Didn't even read.

This.

>SHITRENSHITRENSHITRENSHITREN
Why do they allow you to post from the mental hospital?

The unmastered version would work too if he wasn't too exhausted already, he should be added

>Grand Priest

Attached: 1503056381465.png (300x300, 154K)

>Toriyama never said such a thing, retard
The Wiki claims otherwise

>SSB having a great strength and a clear mind =/= SSB being calmer than SSG
It is, because SSG didn't require a calm mind and perfect ki-control, unlike SSB
>not the manga series or the movies
They did refer to the movies

NOOOO NONO TARDKUBROS, WHAT HAPPENED? Our shit thread got achieved? Why couldn't escape the might of Jirenchads WHY?!?

Nice try Shitrencamel.
The Shitnime and the canon source both say that Whis cannot touch EGP.
i.imgur.com/3xDJ4Vl.gifv

Attached: NDgoK6V.png (959x1400, 202K)

Japanese drawing of girls
I didn't needed to choose at all.

>guys, buu has killed over 90% of the population. we need to get back to training
>moms: "nuh uh, our babies need to rest and take a bath. they are tired, this is more important than some buu nigger killing everyone"
>a-alright, but please hurry
>buu arrives
wild shit man

Attached: 1559510114027.png (891x503, 768K)

>Toyocuck version
D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DISCARDED

>might of Jirenchads
Jobrenilliterates at it again!

You people really need to just make one thread and stick to it.

>It's in the RoF movie
No it isnt
>To which I responded that SSB KK works in the exact same manner. I was obviously talking about the peace of mind.
>That's why the "requiring or granting" part of your comment is irrelevant to my own point
It isnt, the video you sent is proof of that. Goku attributed the reason to why SSBKK is possible to both the ki control and the peace of mind, they are equally important and, even if you still belive that the peace of mind is present in the manga, the ki control definatly isnt
>Your own feelings are irrelevant when it concerns the lore.
How? Having a transformation wich gives peace of mind and then getting pissed off isva straight up contradiction
>I never said that SSB granted them anything. A calm state of mind was required to keep in SSB.
Tge way Goku worded implies that SSB grants that, but even if your interpretation was the correct one then it should deactivate every time they got pissed, wich it doesnt, so the inconsistency remains
>you're referring to the Zamasu arc
Even before that, Vegeta got angry when fighting Hit
>Explain why.
I already did, SSB in the manga is explosive, the power keeps leaking until you master ki control, in the anime it gived li control and that power loss is never mentioned

>We only see Jiren landing one hit on him
There's a clear hit he took head on on page two.
Krillin even comments on that hit.
The rest of the attacks got blocked.
Though, if Jiren was as powerful as you claim he could have broken through that defense

Humans cannot coexist with Shitrentards.

You got a point here

Good pet

Bad pet

HOLY BASED

Then give the source because the one in the wiki says nothibg about it, he even stated that it wasnt going to be blue at first, but white, he only chose blue because og Zamasu

>can't even meme right
WAIL at the sight of my impeccable, immaculate, pristine, and gorgeous diction, spicoloco.

BASED I SAID, DO YOU HEAR ME?

>The pup is getting conceited
I shouldn't have spoiled you as much as I did, pupper

cute shotas

>B-B-BUT MY FAVOURITE FAN SITE SAYS..!
Nobody cares.

>it is
>SSB required calm mind and perfect ki-control
No, Juan, Toriyama said SSB is calm and strong, he never said it's calmer than SSG, nor that you need to be calm IN ORDER get the form.

>they did refer to the movies
Let me quote you, retard >"The last two quotes are of the Wiki and mention anime events."
The only thing that would be from the movies is
>"In Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’, after Goku achieves the Super Saiyan God form and absorbs its power, and Goku and Vegeta train with Whis and master their ki control, they can use this new transformation."
Which never claims the result is calmer than SSG and it's probably another bullshit you took from the wiki and irrelevant by default.

The anti-CHADren faggot's head is about to explode LMAO

QUIET, mongrel. You dwell in a CHADren CHADhread. You shan't disrespect your surroundings any further.
Obey the house decorum while you're a guest to the CHADS who rule the DB meta, pitiful weasel.

>Why couldn't escape
GokuCHADS p-please help a dictionarybro out...

>Angel tier defense
>l-lol why did he take a couple minutes to break through it?
Cope some more. Yes, keep it up, feed me that sodium stored in those salty tears.

Oh yes, I must have ARCHIVED my dictionary, just like that shit thread. OHHHOHOHOH

Funnybros p-please help a Jobrenbro out...

Attached: Trunk.jpg (656x903, 336K)

Replace Tardkubros with Spiccuckfagdumbassniggertardkubros, it should be grammatically correct now

Literally seething

B to the A to the S to the E to the D

>SSBKK is possible to both the ki control and the peace of mind
Might I ask you if you think that (perfect) ki-control is only possible with a calm state of mind?
You're still dealing with Jap. translations, so I would look at the bigger picture and not individual sentences. The reason for that is that you might as well add strength to your list, because the quote I gave (another, better sub) adds strength to that list, but that raises a bunch of different issues IF you take the bad subs literally.
SSB needs calm mind/perfect ki control it's not "eitherr or"

>Having a transformation wich gives peace of mind and then getting pissed off isva straight up contradiction
> Goku worded
Nobody said that it gives a peace of mind. A peace of mind was required to attain that form.
Forget that bad sub and use this sub (or find ep 39 yourself):"So long as I had the strength, pure heart and complete energy control of Super Saiya-jin blue!"
As you can see, SSB grants nothing, but it requires a relaxed mindstate

>even if your interpretation was the correct one then it should deactivate every time they got pissed
It is a possibility, but in reality it can be much more nuanced.

>Vegeta got angry when fighting Hit
They were used to being in SSB at that point. If we can take anything from the Z-saga, we know that the first thing these guys would do is to make sure that they can use the form for an extended period of time. Which would be impossible if they can't get mad (getting mad is kind off their thing). So, it's the first thing they would work on. Not saying they did, but I am saying that your absolutes does not need to apply here

> anime it gived li control
Nope, so if that's all you're basing it on...

That's Goku and Broly for you!

That's Jiren and Vegeta for you!

so i guess he was "training" broly in the movie, and not saving freiza's ass?

Yes I heard you bro, thank you! Though I don't really deserve it since I just said what every sane man knows.

Kek

>Might I ask you if you think that (perfect) ki-control is only possible with a calm state of mind?
No, since Goku was able to master SSB but he only showed peace of mind while using UI
>Nobody said that it gives a peace of mind
See pic, its literally listed as one of SSB's characteristics
>but in reality it can be much more nuanced.
Cant imagined how two opposite things happening at the same time could be "nuanced"
>They were used to being in SSB at that point.
Wait so he overcame a requirement for that form even before said requirement was revealed?! That makes no sense writting wise
>the first thing these guys would do is to make sure that they can use the form for an extended period of time.
Thats different from completely ignoring/overcomming one of the rules of said transformation (assuming that your interpretation is the correct one)
>Nope
See pic again
>so if that's all you're basing it on...
If you ignore the power loss and explosive nature(wich also goes against the whole concept of being a calm transformation) that i mentioned, then yeah

Attached: w92992393.png (1280x720, 720K)

>JIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENSHITRENSHITRENSHITRENJOBRENJOBRENJOBRENJOBREN

Attached: 63555.jpg (265x480, 53K)

>No, Juan, Toriyama said SSB is calm and strong, he never said it's calmer than SSG, nor that you need to be calm IN ORDER get the form.
Listen Pablo, you don't need perfect ki control or a calm mind for SSG, but you do for SSB.
This makes SSB calmer than SSG by definition
Cope

"So long as I had the strength, pure heart and complete energy control of Super Saiya-jin blue!" Goku DBS ep 39

>Which never claims the result is calmer than SSG
Complete energy control = calm
On the other hand, SSGs aura was all over he place
Fight me, faggot

God fucking based.

>Moving the goalpost
I don't care about his defense, though the Saiyans were able to block hits in their base forms and SSB forms. So, taking a hit did hardly make them Angel tier (cope).

>Cope some more
Guess that's what you'll be doing from now on

Are you ok Shitrenbro?
Nice jacket btw.

who the fuck cares about those useless jobbers

BASED
HOLY FUCKING CRINGE

Based Mr. CHADCHAD dabbing on BulSHIT

Bros what the fuck... NEW SUPER LEAK????

Attached: Chad.jpg (1436x1106, 150K)

>See pic
I told you time and time again that this sub is shit and that I posted it, because it mentioned the calmness. This sub is better.

>Cant imagined how two opposite things happening at the same time
That's not really my problem isn't it?
Also, you misinterpreted the characteristics and requirements of SSB. That's where your problem really lies.

>Wait so he overcame a requirement for that form even before said requirement was revealed
"After Goku arrived on Whis's planet, Vegeta and Goku had sparring training, while having hand to hand combat in an attempt to control their Ki. They somewhat triggered a blue aura which Whis pointed out in his mind as God Aura" 1 + 1 = 2 user

>Thats different from completely ignoring/overcomming one of the rules of said transformation (assuming that your interpretation is the correct one)
Not having your form be afflicted by anger is overcoming it...

>See pic again
Mine's better

>If you ignore the power loss and explosive nature
I don't see your "explosive nature" at all. Have you even watched the movies? There's nothing explosive about blue in there

Attached: Cope.jpg (1434x804, 164K)

gokutards suck all the fun out of these threads

Juan vs Pablo. Who will be the winner of the huge price of 100 quesadillas?

Sorry but I was actually a Jobrenfriend

Shut up Hernandez!

>no u
O to the V to the E to the R, tales of my triumph will be sung wide and far.

EXIT WEAKLINGren
EXIT WETDOGly
EXIT POOza
EXIT WATCHINGFROMTHECORNERku
EXIT BALDINGANDUGLYta

ENTER MASSIVECHADhan

Attached: Smughan.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Don't make me call Chichi, little bitch.

she's all tuckered out from me fucking the shit out of her this morning, dad
don't wake her

Attached: 1567407556528.gif (960x540, 1.5M)

Weak jobbers always band together.

Attached: 3 cancerous faggots.jpg (1500x500, 122K)

Shut the FUCK up POOza

Attached: KINGhan punching POOza.jpg (1201x756, 95K)

yeah, like jobza and gokek

>you don't need perfect ki control or a calm mind for SSG, but you do for SSB.
Except Toriyama never stated you need perfect ki control or a calm mind for SSB, only that SSB (someone already transformed into Blue) is both strong and calm, you literal Paco

>quoting the anime that has nothing to do with the manga and movies
Why are you so stupid?

>being calm means he has the meme ki control only mentioned in the fanfic anime, fight my headcanon
No, thanks, it's pathetic, it would be like punch a poor granny.

You called?

Enter CHADly.

Attached: Broly reaction images 8.jpg (1366x768, 95K)

>tfw buu boyfriend to keep you safe

Attached: 1557651628598.png (375x501, 365K)

Enter Merus, the alpha male.

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-154102_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x811, 511K)

I tried to warn everyone since its debut but nobody listened

Attached: Merus blanco and others.png (949x244, 329K)

>Except Toriyama never stated you need perfect ki control or a calm mind for SSB
There are two screens in this thread that link SSB with ki control/calm mind

>Why are you so stupid?
Cope

>being calm means he has the meme ki control only mentioned in the fanfic anime, fight my headcanon
One of us is new to the franchise and it isn't me, cuck

>No, thanks, it's pathetic, it would be like punch a poor granny.
IESLB DETECTED
Further comments shall be ignored to preserve the quality of the thread

explain zamasu

Attached: zamasu.jpg (1358x970, 254K)

That is nothing. CHADly fucks a nice piece of green ass every day, how can you stand up to the most CHAD warrior?

>Jobku doesn´t even know what a kiss is and probably got raped twice

>Jobgeta's wife has canon saggy tits

>Jobren is alone as a fucking virgin

CHADly has a bitch and an orange butler and has the biggest dick in the DBS multiverse, no question

Attached: CHADLY'S WIFE.jpg (277x182, 10K)

>There are two screens in this thread that link SSB with ki control/calm mind
Yeah in the anime, Juan.

>c-cope
No argument? Good.

>one of us is new to the franchise
>and it isn't me
It's, considering you think Toei's trash ever appeared in the manga and unironically defend the manga ever claimed SSB has meme ki control.

>LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU
Based, thanks for the easy victory, retard.

you make these threads weird

>Shitlyfags talking about penises, cuck fetishes etc.

Attached: 9f5c02a210c5a734b33599c2fba21342.gif (490x368, 498K)

Stop posting Shrek here you fucking piece of shit

Cucks in denial.

Attached: CHADLY OBSERVES THIS THREAD.jpg (604x340, 28K)

Kaioshins always had white hair, plus he never made some super crazy move he shouldn't be supposed to be able to perform

Shut the fuck up you 80 IQ subhuman

You know it's the truth.

Attached: MORE CHADLY.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

he has white eyes too. all other kais dont

The truth is that you are a literal subhuman baboon who needs to be put down you retarded Brolynigger

The best part about fucking around in these threads is people actually get angry. Thank you for your amusement, retard.

Attached: CHADLY BUSTS A NUT.jpg (640x464, 51K)

2-0 doesn't lie.

Nobody is angry here you pathetic mongrel. I'm laughing at your miserable existance. Now, continue to make a fool out of yourself for my amusement

Calm down Shitrenbro

>you pathetic mongrel.
As long as you keep saying retarded shit I'm going to stay around.

They don't know how to do that. Forgive him, brother, for he knows not what he does.

Attached: CHADLY.jpg (620x356, 47K)

based and undefeated

canon

His eyes are more like pearl colored, like SSR but yeah that's an odd quirk he has, that's the only part of him you can relate to UI, but again he never performed any special move and UI wasn't even stablished in the same way it's now when he appeared

his eyes are the same as the angels and merrus. goku is the odd one out with pure white eyes.

and ui was already a thing in the manga. it was being hinted at and worked up to for the whole thing. the name was never said until it appeared but it was referred to as a special technique the whole way through. goku had been working on it off screen but it was hidden from us. it wasnt last minute

Attached: dragon-ball-super.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Not really, in the angels their eyes are way more purple, in Merus case the first time Toyotaro colored him he drew it with silver eyes like Goku, and then the second time (the 1th volume cover) he gave him purple eyes like the angels again.

>and ui was already a thing in the manga
I know but it wasn't stablished that way, by the time Zamasu was created UI wasn't stablished as a technique that gives you a certain distinctive look, it was supposed to be just movement and Whis and his family having eyes and hair like that meant nothing. If Zamasu was introduced NOW as a misterious character too strong to be just a Kaio thinking he's an UI would be legit, but he wasn't introduced after the ToP, his moves never were so special and his name isn't even alcohol related like in Merus' case

>his name isn't even alcohol related like in Merus' case
neither is merus. hes named after crab legs

Wrong, see He's named after crab legs (for the Galactic Patrol theme) AND an alcoholic drink (for the deity theme) just like Toppo is named after a pot (for the Pride Trooper theme) and another alcoholic drink

>inb4 b-b-b-but it's a brand so doesn't count
See again, all these are brands and are still the names of several angels and a GoD in training

youre reading too much into it

Attached: Piccolo-Cru-Red-Blend__38484.1488392742_grande.jpg (400x600, 13K)

Are you retarded or just in denial, Paquito? Piccolo isn't a mysterious character trying to keep a low profile despite being stronger than a SS3 that makes impossible moves and has silver eyes and hair. It's not only the name of the wine, it's everything

Attached: 1567543376722.png (2100x1976, 2.2M)

>merus
>stronger than ss3
okay youre one of THOSE shitposters. i have no idea why i humored your angel shit for so long

>SS3 can't touch him
>not stronger than SS3
Juan Pablo... you know you can be stronger than someone without having more raw strength, right?

Attached: supa saiyajobber 3 cryku - why doesn't my shit form ever win.jpg (345x603, 119K)