Modern Shonen kills Dragon Ball, that cannot be disouted

Modern Shonen kills Dragon Ball, that cannot be disouted.

Attached: shonen.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_manga
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>kills Dragonball
>couldn't outsell Dragonball
Only One Piece has higher sales than DB & it's not a new series.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_manga

>disouted

>Disouted

Attached: Chadhan.jpg (340x255, 15K)

Kills Dragon Ball in terms of what?

>Boruto and Black Clover on there
next

>boruto
>neverland
>haikyuu
Irrelevant

>disouted
I cant even guess what you were trying to say there. Disproven?

Aside from spics, niggers, and white cucks that think they are black, is there anyone that care about dragon ball any more?

The only modern shounen that had a decent grow are mha, kny and tpn (may as well include HQ). The rest didn't really catch the attention of many.

>My shitty series is better than your shitty series
The absolute state of Shonenniggers

>is there anyone that care about dragon ball any more?
Literally ever single normalfaggot. General public still acts like DBS was good.

I think he means disputed.

Why the fuck is Boruto's face the biggest there? The premise of that series is milking a cash cow.

Do you think Dragon Ball lost popularity or something? It's probably more popular than it's ever been worldwide since Super

Dragon Ball used to mean something now it's a soulless cashgrab that appeals to the lowest common denominator

>Why the fuck is Boruto's face the biggest there? The premise of that series is milking a cash cow.
Boruto is a chad

Attached: 0003.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

So Chad with those declining manga sales :)

So Chad that his series is much more entertaining than his father's

Attached: cb14f49e4f7f8b68595017968fe68650.jpg (887x887, 74K)

If its entertaining why do the sales keep getting worse?

demonslayer is so fucking boring

Shit taste.

Attached: 1567902475879.jpg (888x905, 220K)

Well the anime was cancelled after ToP.

Yeah but the Broly movie brought it back hard

Yeah but you're wrong

explain what you like about this shit manga

I think he is baiting you.

It's enjoyable with likable characters

Based.

>Aside from entire races of people, is there anyone that care about dragon ball any more?
wew
Dragonball is loved worldwide

>because i like it
why even reply

>bort
Lel

This, these people are retarded

Not those anons but what I like about it is that it's very straightforward and feel like something from the 90s. It's not trying to be the 2deep4U stuff. It might look a bit plain compared to other modern shonen series.

Promised Neverland and KnY are the only decent currently running WSJ manga. I'm not suprised they're written by women.

>KnY
HAHAAHAHA

Indeed. Women mangaka are superior in every way. Imagine if they hadn't been driven out of the industry for so long, what classics we'd have instead of the overrated shite considered the best mangas ever.

I think Dragon Ball kill itself

who is that orange haired kid?

You only hate it cause it's popular.

Which one Emma or Hinata?

This thread was made by yet another contrian zoomer trying to make himself look cool by hating a popular franchise.

Nope. I don't particularly like KnY, but the tumblrina is right. Women are superior at manga.

Every shonen of the past 25 or so years except Boruto kills Dragon Ball. But it's a predecessor to all of them and the reason we have them in the first place so unless you're an ignorant zoomer there's no need to compare the two.

>Using Kimetsu no Yaiba as evidence women mangaka are better
Can't tell if ironic or completely fucking retarded

Honestly men should be banned from writing manga, they just shit it up with their fetishes and power fantasies while women actually know how to write 3D characters and dynamics effortlessly.

i bet youre a yurifag too huh

I know. Too much homophobia like Tokyo Ghoul and shit.

>He can't argue my point so just hurls insults.

You know i'm right, just accept it. The future is female and that includes the future of Japanese picturebooks.

Sounds like Tumblr teir rambling

im also right then

Cringe

Lmao faggot 5 seconds of haikyuu has better animation than the whole of super

And? Just how many people do you see discussing Haikyuu compared to Super? Your animation doesn't mean shit, fujo.

Yeah, but DBZ have better battles

They're both shit