Boku no Hero Academia

It's been exactly one year since Horikoshi said Izuku's dad would be revealed soon. Was that what Editor meant by the Major Reveal?

Attached: 1534391644988.png (265x384, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vweor4tE49Y
twitter.com/heroaca_anime/status/1170898812740653056
youtube.com/watch?v=15I3JW_QlPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Overhaul return when?

Attached: 6845736253.png (517x551, 169K)

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

Can delusional miriospics not shit up the thread with their fucking crackship?

Attached: 71BE1407-26E9-4CB6-9838-76C15E495F2C.jpg (680x1020, 67K)

The Miriospic is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a spammer, parasite, rulebreaker, shitposter, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But laugh at him and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the bait, the falseflagger, the shitposter. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend onesthread. That is just what the Miriospic wants. He can invent a new spampost every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Miriospic really fears: attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the report. So it always was in the past when an user or a group fought the Miriospic. That is what would happen to us as well were we not fully aware of his nature, and if we lacked the courage to draw the following conclusions:

1. One cannot fight the Miriospic by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the BnHA threads or he will forever corrupt it.
2. One cannot discuss the Mirio/Eri question with the Miriospic. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.
3. The Miriospic has nothing to say about BnHA discussion. He is a foreigner, an illegal alien, who only enjoys the rights of a guest, rights that he always abuses.
4. The near religious dedication of the Miriospic to loli is no dedication at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from Yea Forums.
5. The Miriospic is not smarter than we are, rather only ignorant and enduring. His system cannot be defeated through normal moderation - he follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through rangeban means.

Attached: 173022.png (700x670, 636K)

This thread is already ruined, the state of BNHA.

based and checked

Deku, baku, todo and endy holding hands before they sing kumbaya

All Might will die of a heart attack when he walks into Deku's room only to find him hot gluing his most prized All Might figure while yelling plus ultra.

This is your canon ship for the night, say something nice about them.

Attached: 1561768179656.jpg (1940x2112, 758K)

There isn't a Mirio/Eri question to make user, you know why?
because it is cute and canon

It is possible we've seen Daddy dear and not recognized him. The wild hair and freckles would be a giveaway, you'd think. Unless those were hidden.

AfO doesn't have freckles.

Anybody seen Snipe without his mask? Except in the one-shot?

Todos pig

Attached: 5EDCB7FB-56CA-4696-8CB4-6F3093BD46E0.jpg (1653x2414, 1.69M)

Mineta's pig*

>3 months to get this big

Attached: 24.jpg (312x237, 19K)

What has Mirio been doing to her to make it grow?

Horikoshi just said that he'd reveal him in the manga. He never said it was soon. And editors say shit like that all the time, every arc in the series could have that comment made about it by an editor before it started. Also the editor said that in an interview before my villian academia ended, he could be talking about that.

Never post again

cumming nonstop

Nana has mole, son doesn't. While grandson have mole.

what's she up to now?

Attached: 1557153268788.png (580x800, 291K)

Public use pig

thoughts? youtube.com/watch?v=Vweor4tE49Y

Attached: minathink.png (285x237, 51K)

secretary job at the pussycat agency. so she probably doesn't has to suck dick but definitely eat pussy on the regular.

OTP

Attached: IMG_20190829_102134.png (341x341, 225K)

miruko is a dirty homewrecker

Also if a trait is quirk related, then kid can have a different trait from his parents if quirk is a mutation.
Black haired Kotarou + brown haired woman = white haired Shiggy.

I like their hair.

Endeavor is faithful and would never cheat on Rei

Mirio is probably wearing a fake beard

> thanks to deku

Attached: 12-13.png (610x946, 277K)

we should at least get a cameo by (or just before) the prison breakout arc

While Mirio taught her all about festivities and is helping her become a person. I bet your ass he painted those eggs together with her.

What does her horn even stockpile?
Is it a good or bad sign that her horn is getting big?

the size of her horn is directly proportional to how much "rewind energy" she has stockpiled, user

I don't know, but it took three damn months to get that size. It is a slow process.

Do you think Geten is a virgin? Does she know what sex is?

>Do you think Geten is a virgin?
She won't be for too long.

Redestro took her virginity with his BSC (Big Stressed Cock)

this

Based

Don't wanna get into the conspiracies theories but what is this motherfucking doing, at of all people.

Attached: traitor.png (202x315, 64K)

kaminari is the MLA's mole and Nezu is the LoV's mole
Nezu's only covering for him now because their teams joined forces

>Dabi gets Redestro' sloppy seconds
Cute and canon

>5 days till chapter

Attached: 1567682257052.png (164x197, 12K)

villain shoto would be an interesting character to see if we ever get a time skip

Eri wanted to eat the whole damn thing

Attached: 10002.jpg (388x384, 57K)

Based on information from Manga+ MHA is only scheduled to have 3 chapters in the next 4 weeks meaning we will be getting a hiatus soon

Attached: I can't stop getting cucked.jpg (309x350, 62K)

Kaminari being a mole of the MLA, not the LoV, would actually make a lot of sense. He has to keep his quirk in check all the time or people may die. Would be cool to see him cut loose
Nezu can't be the LoV mole because his internal thoughts stated he doesn't suspect the students being said mole. He's clean.

Attached: Kaminari Kills Class 1A.jpg (5000x5000, 784K)

Attached: 8267efeefd3b1c2f984f908e2fb40ee89b99c37b.png (487x310, 139K)

Any sign of the spin off?

Why are they eating with gloves on?

Attached: 1549761109114.png (293x284, 22K)

>Nezu can't be the LoV mole because his internal thoughts stated he doesn't suspect the students being said mole. He's clean.
you got baited son, his 500 IQ allows him to out-smart the audience by breaking the 4th wall

they're pigs

Vigilantes has a new chapter Friday

The mole don't know he's a mole. He has a mental connection with AFO.

How long until spoilers again? 3 days?

By that logic it's also possible AFO just has clairvoyance.

That's dumb, son

Cute...

Attached: 1567749289930.jpg (291x346, 44K)

Not cute

i think he's really cute and i really really wish i could hug him right now, i really need a hug

His dad is Gigantomachia

Mirio must be feeling like shit considering all his classmates are about to graduate, they'll all be talking about their future jobs while he just sits there ;_;

Would deku being afo's actual son be a good or bad twist?

most of the writing in MHA is dumb, at least that would be dumb and entertaining

I mean the other one but thats cool

I would enjoy the shit show at least.

Fuck i never thing about that

implying his paranoia about telepaths and other related information gleaners wouldn't allow him to adopt an entirely new persona

Good shit and not as predictable as another one

He is

Attached: 20190906_134323.png (785x450, 239K)

It is painful to think about it

He isn't

no one will never hug you because you're a repulsive person that no one with sense would associate with

do you think deku likes hugs

>Nezu can't be the LoV mole because his internal thoughts stated he doesn't suspect the students being said mole. He's clean.
What if he's smart enough to control his own thoughts?

Shut the fuck up god damn.

Rule 1; never lie to the reader when hiding a mystery

Do you want him dead?

That would be some poetic good shit.

We first need to gain more info on Deku's feeling towards his absentee father. I'd much rather prefer his dad be a low level nobody villain who occasionally sends money home. That way Deku can see the perspective that not all villains act on selfish means.

no i love him and it would make me feel better if he hugged me

why not switch back to posting about toga? you are the reason im never again posting cute dekus

If Deku don't hate Bakugou he must adore his dad, even though he never saw him. He's the one who buys his AM merch after all.

Mirio has his wife

Attached: 1560367494445.jpg (497x543, 58K)

>quirk delet perma-eraser bullets - used, then discarded and can't be brought back (tm)
>trigger - everyone was using it everywhere, now suddenly with the manufacturers gone it instantaneously disappeared from the entire world
>miraculously All Might absorbent super noumu - gone, came back weaker, gone again, came back again stronger but not quite as strong as the first one?
>support gadgets, THE thing, then back to being minor side things for now
So given basically anything can be introduced no matter how powerlevel-breaking, then just ignored or removed after the arc...
Here's your temporary MacGuffin for next arc, bro.

Attached: eve hypo.jpg (578x271, 22K)

We talked this theory to death back before there was even an anime, leave it lie already.

A wife is not always enough

i'm sorry, i will post more toga if it makes you happy, when people post cute dekus it makes me happy

Attached: 7a05ejlvxjh31.jpg (538x767, 84K)

Probably, only if you're a woman

Attached: 1567477606257.jpg (704x318, 79K)

Attached: canon.png (219x243, 55K)

that's good, i'm glad that he would like to hug me

Attached: ED-RM3lWkAANvhe.jpg (853x1200, 129K)

What with telepaths and lord only knows what else wandering the streets, if you're a person in charge of a major company or business it might unironically be a good idea to keep the internal monologuing to a minimum because someone really might be listening in for useful intel or insider information.

deku is such a cute boy

>He doesn’t suspect the students of being the mole
>Because he knows there’s not a mole among the students because he’s the mole

actual MCs

>look lemillion-san!

Attached: 1567924439926.png (170x271, 25K)

Why did Shoto ask Deku and Bakugo and not the rest of the students with no internships?

Because he wants useful combatants, not jobbers.

because he doesn't want to look like an idiot by inviting irrelevant jobbers like Ojiro to his dad's agency

>quirk delet perma-eraser bullets - used, then discarded and can't be brought back (tm)
quirk killer bullets will be brought back, and are a plot hook for the UA raid
>trigger - everyone was using it everywhere, now suddenly with the manufacturers gone it instantaneously disappeared from the entire world
trigger is basically quirk steroids and is only used by low-life jobber villains which we almost never see in the main story
>miraculously All Might absorbent super noumu - gone, came back weaker, gone again, came back again stronger but not quite as strong as the first one?
High-End already exist so we don't need USJ-tier nomu anymore
>support gadgets, THE thing, then back to being minor side things for now
since when were they "THE thing"? Most support items are kinda just there, from day 1

That's rude

Why do people hate on Ojiro for having a tail so much? He's shown to be effective with it.

>quirk deleters
Will most likely be brought back by Ujiko's science teching
>Trigger
dealt out by Overhaul's network, most likely took a hit after the yakuza raid.
>All-Might killer
Not a high-end (i.e. not intelligent) and was tailor-made to hard counter a bruiser
>Support Gadgets
Talking about the air cannon gloves? Don't see why that was THE thing, it was certainly A thing

>DUDES NEZU IS THE MOLE
Guys please, this low hanging shitposting now

Not only did you read the post poorly, you missed the entire point of it, and apparently speedread the manga or only watched the anime.
I really don't know why you took so much time to respond when you took so little to comprehend.

t. the seething mark who tried to convince us Geten wasn't a girl

I.....what?

also see
You don't need to explain to me why the things lost importance or justify it, I alluded to the reasons briefly in the original post. It wasn't a criticism, it was obviously a lead-in to the punchline which both of you somehow missed/ignored.
Is this ESL hours or just brainlets?

Deku and Bakugo are essentially AM's proteges, it's not that weird having them come along to the new #1 hero's internship. Also the two of them are his "best friends", or at least how he probably sees it. And of course it's all just an excuse to have all three of them together this next arc alongside Endeavor.

>speedreading 50 word posts
Why do you exist, and why on this board?

It's like people don't even read carefully enough to remember when characters have their internal thoughts written out that exclude them from being a traitor

On that note, what about Kaminari thinking about how he should ask Ibara on a date during their tournament match? Would that be enough of a literary incongruity to exclude him from being the traitor?

Also, are we actually supposed to take All Might saying "none of the students are traitors" at face value?

>the two of them are his "best friends"
I don't think I remember Shouto ever talking to Bakugou. I think you meant Iida or even Momo.

Good to see my cover's still solidly intact after all these years...

Attached: lr.png (200x200, 48K)

>Anons triggering characterfags like Kirifujos and Lidanobodies
Shits funny.

You mean Iida right?

why can't this manga be happier

They've spent a lot of time together because of the failed hero licensing, maybe there was some sort of bonding there. I should have phrased it differently, that Hori thinks Shoto's best friends are now Deku and Bakugo.

He is cute isn't he?

Attached: 736498276.jpg (850x1200, 625K)

...It is.

Which other students had no where to go? Only Deku and Bakugo had previous employers who were dead, missing, or couldn't take them on again. And to be blunt about it, he, Bakugo, and Deku are the most powerful students in class 1-A. The ones who would be most able to survive and learn around Endeavor.

You got two happy chapters

The world's falling apart and All Might's fucking dying from the beginning, but every other chapter they're still being moeblobs cooking together or something, and every tenth chapter the villains do something like that. How could it be any happier given the setting?

if anything it's too happy considering an entire city just got wiped off the face of the earth with casualties in the tens of thousands

I would like it. Also it would be fun to see everyone here have a meltdown over it.

The last issue was full of happiness you greedy whore.

Based fellow degenerate dekufag.

Journalism-radicalized cultists aren't really people anymore.

but there are still lots of bad things happening, and people die and get hurt, and it makes me sad

I was robbed of seeing Mirio being cute and I demand an apology

Well it's not My Huggu Academia

No.

So does Shoto consider Inasa as a friend? Will he ask him too?

Your posts with terrible grammar and content make me sad.

i wish there was more hugging

>big fujo 3 will always be shilled as "best friends" despite all having better less cancerous dynamics with multiple other 1A characters

It's not fucking fair. Todoroki and Bakugou are funny together at times but Todoroki is boring as batshit around Deku, Bakugou's full blown cunt mode around Deku and Deku's just a faggot fanboy around the both of them.

Everyday until canon.

Attached: 1520788388690.png (1313x1417, 449K)

i'm sorry

Not sorry enough to hit a few extra keys, though.

Well that's a new one. I wonder how they'd get along.

i don't understand, i'm sorry

is there a single girl you fuckers wouldn't ship Deku with?

the poor grammar makes it easier to immediately discount anything it says though

Sports festival. Remedial license. Taking out the Seltzer Bandit. Shoto and Bakugo have been together a lot; to judge from the interview, Shoto is fine with Bakugo. It's the reverse that's not true.

First time encountering an MC?

Is there a single girl who nobody wants to fuck?
Because Deku is just a vessel to be self-inserted into.

someone post that harem pic that had the entire female cast on deku

There's a big difference between fine and bffs.

Let Hori work his magic, it's obvious their dynamic is now a work in progress if he's going to seriously get them to replace Amaji, Mirio and Nejiro

Incomplete unless it included Tsuyu's freak mom

stop being a hater of the new big three

Post it faggot.

ryukyu

Any post that criticizes Todoroki's and Bakugo's relationship will just get a "t. bakugo" now.

Have a cute Taiwanese president

Attached: 1024px-Tsai_Ing-wen.jpg (1024x683, 137K)

*Fujo three.

Can we replace Bakugo with Tokoyami now that Shoto has started using his stronger and more useful simalcrum of Bakugo's quirk?
Those three would be a great, fun dynamic, though probably not obnoxious and antagonistic enough for a shonen.

haaaater

i hope that the united states will have a woman president one day

You could have had cute uugu Hillary-chan, user!

Attached: 1551856770624.jpg (1920x2626, 849K)

Say it with me user! MA'DAM PRESIDENT. Now I'm going to kill myself for posting that.

the same guy also drew a dekuxeri pic.

Attached: 1558891270768.jpg (587x1200, 219K)

I hope that one day you'll get banned for being an avatarfagging shitposter but I have a feeling neither of us are going to get what we want

Would Yea Forums watch an anime about the life and times of Victoria Woodhull?

Same Deku.

Who the fuck is that?

If you're not familiar, I'm not sure what response you're expecting other than the wiki link you could have googled for.

It's the first time I've seen something like that, it's usually the author himself who does this to the MCs but here is the fanbase itself that does this, and it's both men and women who do it. it's quite weird

yes, she was cool cause she helped people, she helped make it so that women had the right to vote

But it is

Attached: 1567796148631.png (417x466, 113K)

>if you love me let me GOOOOOO

So you have never actually read a manga or watched an anime or enjoyed a television or even book series while engaging with an online community before, then? Okay, welcome to the internet, we'll be your guide.

This happens all the time, so you're clearly new to the whole "fandom" thing. In any case it happens particularly frequently with Deku because it's really easy to imagine him with a large percentage of the cast somewhat realistically. Also because Deku self-inserters want their waifu and girl self-inserters think Deku is cute.

me on the top

>somewhat realistically
This is the funniest thing I've read

This is true. But remember, Shoto keeps his emotions under tight control. That he CAN get along with someone like Bakugo, who is the opposite, is probably fascinating to him and something he wishes to explore. And there's also Midoriya, who managed to see what he could not ("It's YOUR power!") and convince him of that. Both of these are interesting specimens for study, and interning with them will give him new opportunities to do so.

deku better hurry up and explode inside of her before someone else does

Attached: 1561887809336.jpg (1397x1554, 428K)

POUND THAT MOCHI

Just like a normal people that has never entered a fanbase seriously and only sporadically. Actually, not much of a fanbase fight in those of bleach or naruto in those days but I didn't really care. today only this and the occasional out there. you know many of us have life apart from this user

>are interesting specimens for study
I hate this bootleg version of AFO.

He maintains friendly relations with the majority of the cast, is in a position of influence and admiration, and has a simple, nerdy personality that works well with many of his bombastic classmates. If it weren't so blindingly obvious that IzuOcha was going to be canon then almost any of the others could be reasonably argued to be a good potential love interest.

This thread is so awful, so quick reminder about how sweet is Bakugou when he's talking to his bf Kirishima.

Attached: very sweet bakugou.png (629x658, 254K)

shit wrong pic

Attached: 1562225098935.jpg (1920x1080, 670K)

No, you're just a delusional dekufag

More like Deku and Bakugou know more about Todoroki's past, imo this arc is just about Todoroki knowing about OFA and maybe Endeavour too just for more despair over hurting his family with the eugenics plan

No, no - right pic. God is she hot.

On a related note how do we feel about a RE:Zero crossover with Subaru in BNHA with his OP quirk "return by death".

>Mirio has "gotten engaged to" Eri during the chaotic events of the fight between the pro heroes and the liberation front
>they're about to be "married" and no one has the energy to stop them and start a fight and a big scandal by going public about it right when the world needs their faith in heroes
>All Might is on his deathbed at last, just skin and bones
>Mirio insists on marching Eri down the hall to get his "blessing"
>Deku tries to stop him at the door but he pushes past him saying something about being more open-minded
>tries to get Deku to leave altogether, but All Might manages to wheeze out that Deku should stay
>goes on a big smiley rant about how he never thought the cute little girl he singlehandedly saved would become his cute little wife! etc
>starts asking for All Might's blessing saying "we'll honor your memory before we consummate our love" and so on
>Suddenly All Might's weak, fragile form begins to smoke and twitch
>his pulse spikes on the EKG as he lifts himself half off the bed and blasts one last full-power OfA strike out his right arm, straight into the unprotected face of powerless Mirio
>Mirio's entire head "phase shifts" out of reality, in a manner of speaking
>EKG flatlines as All Might whispers: "I keep my ideals."
>covered in smoke
>smoke fades away revealing his last punch burnt him away to just a skeleton, showing through holes burnt in his skin even, standing there entirely spent
>Endeavor gives a tearful eulogy about the true meaning of heroics, standing up for what's right, and giving the public something to believe in
>Deku walks into a room, kneels down by Eri who is all curled up in a ball, and tells her that it's okay, thanks to uncle All Might's last gift, you don't have to pretend anymore
>Eri shivers and starts to sob while telling Deku how scared she was of Mirio the whole time
>roll credits

Attached: all might.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

LMAOOO

I mean. it is too extreme, usually the author who makes it good looking and is followed by a lot of girls

Shigaraki handsome

Attached: shiggy handsome.png (189x281, 31K)

what does this say

Now write one where Mirio fucks Eri lovingly

He is my husband I will not share

Deku is amazing

kys

We are going to share him, Shiggy is for everyone who believes in him

Attached: 74844932_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 473K)

Denki and mina wants to know Deku's first crush, deku starts describing bakugo's mother, bakugo and ochunky thinks deku is describing bakugo

shiggy is very handsome and cute and soft, i want to hug him

pedos btfo

You're obsessed

He is the property of the Lord.

kek thank you

They're all obsessed, anons are'nt normal here

Reminder that this is the only girl who has ever kissed Deku.

Attached: chiyo.jpg (400x240, 26K)

You must admit that he is right. I guess not having a quirk that influences your personality is a good thing. What do you think deku's personality would be if he were always pyrokinetic?

i will kiss deku

I forget, did Hori ever draw a young Recovery Girl?

Nope

Hot blodded, but he already is

Stretch hero when?

Attached: Fucking Plastic Man.jpg (1988x1528, 464K)

Decuck self inserters are a pathetic bunch

More assertive and pushy, he would unironically behave like naruto

I agree

>Todoroki, Bakugou and Deku all three working together
>Endeavor on the scene again with a high probability of Hawks tagging along
Has Hori ever been this kind to his fujo fanbase?

Tiger, but someone like Plastic Man is on ten thousand higher orders of magnitude

Well shit. Just imagine you're a strapping golden age hero like Crimson Riot charging in and rescuing civilians, too obsessed with atoning for not being more heroic to have a social life at all, and your only real interaction is getting kissus all over your chest and arms from a petite, comely Japanese woman with cleric powers.

He's very cute, I want him to rest his head on my shoulder while I pet him

Attached: shiggy cute.png (875x760, 663K)

How do you skip over Mr. Fantastic and land on this nobody?

MirioEri living in your head rent free

Attached: ED9dTFHXsAA1tp_.jpg (900x675, 136K)

Will kill you then.

most likely because mr.fantastic's real threat is how fuckin smart he is

Shiggy cute

Attached: 20190419_223641.png (165x239, 62K)

cute, i bet he is nice to pet, i want to cuddle with him and hold him tight

Why are we posting our Yea Forums into /bnha/?

Attached: C2QfhniUoAAioSu.jpg (782x606, 47K)

Congrats on your post's success, user!

Is this ship popular among nip fujos? I feel like I only see the western ones forcing it.

Surprised this panel never got edited to be a template. I feel like there's some good potential out of it.

Kek

>spends his days pining over whether or not he's getting cucked by Namor
>actually nearly was, twice
Think about that, his wife who he buys Dior and Saks and saves the world with almost left him to fuck Aquaman.

I think it's in 4th place or something like that.

Can anyone translate?

Attached: Screenshot_20190909_210537.jpg (1080x1590, 471K)

Mirio and Eri having sex for the first time will be magical and wholesome

True. I want borderline toon physics
Reed Richards is a fucking faggot and a joke who can't compare to Plastic Man

Attached: plasticmanoffspring11.jpg (717x946, 392K)

Look user, there are boys who put themselves on Dekus shoes, but there're also degenerate woman and wholesome woman who want a piece of this cute and brave boy

Attached: IMG_20190907_095614.jpg (768x768, 99K)

Look at this chad about to cuck Dabi.

Attached: 20190909_002845.jpg (552x668, 178K)

>It's been exactly one year since Horikoshi said Izuku's dad would be revealed soon.
Hori is a liar, imagine my shock

I never know if I want Deku to fuck me or myself to peg him

It was translated ages ago.

what the hell is wrong with their mouths

>as All Might destroys Mirio, Eri's horn lights up
>she rewinds All Might
>the secret to Eri's quirk is revealed
>she stockpiles despair, and her quirk activates when she feels hopeful
>she rewinds All Might back to his prime
>his quirk is still gone because there was nothing left to rewind, but All Might is at least healthy again and has all of his organs back
>everyone is happy, especially Eri, who feels reassured that she's not a monster and not a sex toy for a disgusting pervert, but a person who can do good

fernus arc was some hard shit but ill leave that to Yea Forums

Attached: Fernus Mindrape.jpg (477x765, 108K)

He's very cute and handsome at the same time. How can Geten ever resist him?

>could be anything
>chooses to be the rape octopus while dominating mr breed, consume, destroy
Based. When will we get a plastichad to hang out with Testuchad and Kiroshima Nagasaki?

i am a woman and all i want to do is marry deku and live a happy and peaceful life with him

twitter.com/heroaca_anime/status/1170898812740653056

There's a new hero desing contest

That's the magic of Deku

Attached: 022a84aed9bf390368e0701d0e4b2b7b.jpg (564x797, 49K)

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD HOW BASED CAN THIS THREAD GET?????

Attached: am thumb.png (559x917, 280K)

someone here should send in the most balls to the wall concept

My mangaka may die before finishing the manga but thank god our threads will never be as bad as my zero cuckademia threads

Attached: 1560523612567.jpg (541x471, 39K)

i want to do both, he has a very cute butt

Can we top Bubble Girl without being so obviously lewd we disqualify ourselves, though?

Your threads are so bad they're you trying desperately to get replies in MHA threads, because you have no threads, because you have no ongoing series.
There's your daily (You), depart in peace hungry ghost, we will (not) pray for you.

Attached: here-is-that-attention-you-ordered-35-attention-memes-that-53005573.png (500x608, 119K)

I can't believe AFO will be a grandpa.

Attached: D0c13DgV4AAoWyA.jpg (874x828, 109K)

No, hxhqueef threads are worse. All of it is just pseudo-intellectual bullshit and fart huffing.

If we also appeal to his hand fetish we can lower the risk of being disqualified.

back to the hunter threads you go

Attached: bf0211603d8db55b0795b8d745a82f32.gif (500x258, 1019K)

Imagine unironically thinking Mirio is some pedo

You mean this one?

Attached: 1567709362176.jpg (1036x1446, 165K)

That one

she's so lucky

Reminder that Deku is a pure boy and not for lewd.

Attached: 1562889619547.jpg (1025x1392, 121K)

deku is for eri

Cute

Attached: ow killua! ..jpg (922x603, 68K)

i want deku to read the bible to me

How are you guys even still around after that abysmal Yea Forums sings episode? I would stop posting forever.

I really didn’t get these 2 panels of her holding it at all.

Where’s the high-end titty nomu

Attached: 5DBE3A8F-947C-4D43-B665-DB2C4F380960.png (407x955, 171K)

CUTE

Attached: 41bea3a5f9135591b8242fcf44341f83.png (300x309, 135K)

AFO is so lucky! I would be so happy to be part of Shiggy and Geten's family.

Attached: 1564460248011.png (469x1366, 470K)

>her horn stockpiles emotions

You know you might actually be on to something there. Before it was fear, now it's happiness. Maybe her quirk will work differently now that's stockpiling something positive.

Something like this?

Attached: handmaiden.png (1255x1319, 55K)

fighting miruko soon

And this time she won't rewind, she'll forward

It's anime capeshit and Horikoshi is a massive westaboo - of course there's some crossover.

Attached: Catlua.png (367x554, 329K)

Laugh is ten times more powerful than scream.
Fund it.

kek

>Deku is fighting some fucking single arc villain
>he's just not strong enough
>Eri hops on his back and fast forwards him
>Deku becomes an adult
>his new, grown up body lets him handle all of OfA
>he uses 100% to mindlessly overpower an opponent
>Deku isn't revealed to the public as the true hero because Hori is still too chickenshit to have Deku make his public debut

but shiggy already does that

Will Hori ever bring into canon the gay drama cd villain who’s sole desire was tearing up Todoroki and Bakugo’s shirts?

you are based user

Attached: 211e9e90232a16825866cbe0e297fb96.gif (500x635, 1.97M)

Are the Hunterfreaks also the pedo Mirio self-inserters?

what the heck is with all these Killuaposters?
keep going

Yes

Attached: 1563324375113.jpg (1336x2048, 444K)

Mirio will give Eri his ochinchin as a christmas gift

This post needs a catchphrase, something like DES or everyday until you like it

Unlike the Decuck self inserters us Miriochads don't want to fuck Eri, we appreciate the pure and wholesome romance between Mirio and Eri.

Yes but I want to see Mirio stretching her so wide

>Contradicts themselves

Attached: 1505427042949.jpg (230x208, 13K)

Sex can be wholesome and romantic

beats me, gonna go back to posting about bnha after this

Attached: 1534169350640.gif (480x270, 712K)

i love cute boys

Attached: That's really gay.png (311x207, 85K)

Careful with those Hunter x Hunter boys, they're 12 compared to Deku and gang who are 15.

KEK. pedo

I'm a real dude, I exclusively want to fuck Mandalay.

Attached: D_cc-EsVAAEmjjJ.jpg (1272x1536, 352K)

Deku pls.

Attached: 1553032016293.jpg (1200x836, 163K)

Prison Break, we atleast got the Yakuza raid acknowledged multiple times lasat arc.

What will Mirio get her for Xmas?

Attached: DyTo33zUwAET2Yh.jpg (680x584, 51K)

His thick 9 incher

Attached: Why don't you have a seat over there.png (400x500, 23K)

Easier to draw gloves than hands

I'm so mad they should have been together during christmas

Merry kurisumasu

Attached: 020224.jpg (992x1403, 140K)

Bullets where given to the doc at the start of the last arc
I'll give you trigger since it showed up then disappeared very quickly and wasn't shown that much
"Nomu" is in jail and has been since All Might team rocketed him and he's not going anywhere since there's no one to command him.
Support gear has been consistent throughout the series and the LoV just gained the support of one of the largest manufacturers.

Attached: When she sees Mirio's thick 9 incher.jpg (194x142, 9K)

But Horikoshi fucking loves drawing hands. It was probably just for continuity - so he didn't forget whether or not a character had gloves on at any given point.

Freckles are not the same as moles you mouth breathing invalid

Yeah, freckles are genetic, but moles aren't. Yet here we are.

>Kacchan.... I.....I.....

Attached: 1567373317318.png (640x360, 205K)

>its another "some spic makes 200 posts shitting up the thread" episode

Attached: rape victim.png (1388x2387, 1.12M)

Get used to it. He’s gonna go full cope mode for the next two months. Honestly wish Eri wasn’t in last chapter because of this.

You're the ones that blew it out of proportion and started it first.

Honestly, knew this would happen. It’s gonna happen every time Mirio or Eri show up in the manga. Fucking inescapable.

The consistency is what gets me, this is what mental illness looks like

Not even that grape faggot was this bad. Why do these threads constantly attract the mentally ill?

I'd imagine BNHA-Balkans would be a quarantined horror-filled wasteland unless there's a massive peacekeeping operation dedicated to keeping everyone from tearing at each other's throats

They had their own AFO and AM there.

We said nothing when the spoilers came but then you all started going on about how Eri was with Decuck now.

>Balkans
What about literally any other shithole in the world. Balkans is plain mild. At worst I image constant skirmishes on the borders by independent groups.
Imagine Africa or South America. Thats where the real nasty shit is going to happen.

Brazil would be fucking crazy

If hori had the moxie he could've made an errant news report in the background talking about emissaries from the New Antarctic Empire

>AfO doesn't have freckles.
Because All Might destroyed his face

The cloning quirk will be used exclusively to clone pitbull.

That was before we knew that Mirio wasn’t in the chapter though

In the favelas you find mutants with monkey head

But what if Nezu is smart enough to know when the audience is watching?

Kek

The traitor is going to be some teacher that we've never seen before just to fill in the traitor plot or will be some villain with a stealth based quirk that's been spying on UA.

It's the most popular ship amongst Japanese fujos that care about gay rights. That much is obvious from the doujin material that is made of them.

Which one seems more likely, Sleeping Mask in the back there, or Pink-hair Moonfish-alike on the left?

Attached: CFD81338-479E-4C0D-851B-4E2C8CF77579.png (640x360, 414K)

Give me Mirio wearing a goofy santa hat

Attached: 1539396960016.png (460x220, 41K)

What that fuck does that mean? Do they draw them fucking during a pride parade or something?

Do people here unironically like Deku? Dude's dream was to be the number one hero, but after he found out he had no quirk did nothing to work for that dream. He could have become a hero like Batman, only using support items he made himself, but he did nothing for his dream until All Might came along and said "eat my hair and put in a bit of effort and you will be number 1". Deku put in no effort to achieve his dream until it was fucking handed to him

Dropped the series after the setup of future asspulls being that Deku had like 7 hidden quirks. Has the series improved since then (I hated every arc after All for One was defeated apart from the Hawks one)? And do we know who the traitor is, or is Hori still dragging us along a plot point introduced in the first fucking arc?

Stupid sexy italian opening
youtube.com/watch?v=15I3JW_QlPU

Attached: 8e5898983439c84d221577a04e6f01d3.png (1280x1784, 2.52M)

Nah, it's the way their relationship is depicted. Kiribaku out of all the fujo ships has a dynamic that is depicted as being equal in power dynamics, and having good communication, as well as featuring two men who are muscular in frame, and about equal in size. It's very unlike the classic seme/uke roles that are so insanely popular in the fujo community, where you have one masculine character being predatory towards one feminine character. For example, there aren't doujins out there of kiribaku raping each other, and in almost all cases everything is very consensual and loving. A lot of them also play with sexually progressive concepts like "power bottoming", safe sex, communication, kink exploration, and they are also the only fujo ship in bnha that can claim a doujin with a reversible couple.
Out of all the fujo ships in bnha, kiribaku is the one that most closely resembles a healthy, realistically gay relationship. Besides maybe tododeku, but even then not so much since the fandom tends to infantilize them and there's almost no porn that exists of that pairing. It is also known fact that a few of the well known doujinkas for kiribaku claim to be pro gay rights on their Twitter.

I guess because they're friends. Most popular fujo ships are tododeku > dekubaku > bakudeku > kiribaku and we already know that Deku likes Uraraka.

Forgive me, I said
>For example, there aren't doujins out there of kiribaku raping each other
this was a typo on my part, I meant to say
there aren't *many* doujins out there of kiribaku raping each other. There are some, but they're few and far between, and not typical of what you'll see.

All the thread shitposters are actually one person.
Fucking amazing.

Attached: 1507002460051.jpg (332x327, 21K)

>Go to mrm to see if this theory holds true, if other fujo ships have more rape in them or not
>click on first bakudeku doujin that pops up in the search
>pic related
wew

Attached: 002.jpg (800x1156, 143K)

So this is the power of schizophrenia...

>Enjoying gay ships with size and physical difference is homophobia
Geez, you sure are a Kiribaku shipper

He us fully aware though. He does it to shit up the threads. God knows why though.

To be fair, you probably picked the most noncon bait dynamic

You missed the entire point from that fujo post.

I mean, I don't think enjoying a vanilla ship means you care about gay rights but I don't know enough about nip Kiribaku shippers to dispute it so I'll just take it.

Damn, i didn't even know they did this
Not bad

Attached: +_f07078f669a2c7871b8c15d17c771afc.jpg (1000x693, 119K)

I never said it was homophobia. My point was that having one physically bigger, dominant, masculine character, and one petite, submissive, feminine character is the standard seme/uke pairing that you see in yaoi. It's also a dynamic that is not well liked by most gay men, with them oftentimes seeking out bara instead. I have absolutely zero problems with size difference, and in fact if you have any Endyhawks and Inatodo porn please send it my way.

Do you think Shoto will like his new dad?

Attached: 1566728489953.jpg (898x1024, 139K)

Cuties

Attached: IMG_20190909_044954.jpg (1000x1000, 152K)

I guess it's true that gay artists aren't big on size difference but they do enjoy rape porn as much as fujos.

I don't understand why Kiribaku gets called vanilla. Kiribaku gets depicted having kinky sex all the damn time. Hell, one of Hellenism's new doujins was all about bdsm play, with explanations in the beginning and everything. Do people mean vanilla in the sense that the characters don't hate each other?

How much older is Hawks from Shoto? 6 years?

I mean sure they like rape, but I know for a fact that they still want their men to look and act like men most of the time. They don't like how ukes in a lot of yaoi are basically women with dicks.

I mean vanilla on the sense that they are ""unproblematic"" and balanced. Though, really? Are kinky doujins of them that common?

I want them to start dating

Attached: EDW8DI4UEAYNruV.jpg (67x64, 3K)

Imagine Shouto's reaction when he hears Endeavor being called "Daddy" for the first time in his life.

Attached: Ds-Qqw7W0AAft1s.jpg (1200x831, 123K)

>Are kinky doujins of them that common?
A doujin was literally just released the other day of them exploring Bakugou's cross dressing kink. And there's another doujin where Bakugou is a cow hybrid, and yet the inevitable sex they have *still* manages to be consensual.
There's also tons of art out there of them practicing bondage and sadomasochism, there's a piss kink doujin, etc. People do all kinds of crazy shit with their characters.

Attached: EEAT6WkUwAAKqfs.jpg (591x1832, 197K)

There's multiple doujins of Kiribaku fucking each other in meatball form. So yes.

Post more

Theres not that many. Chapter came out today in Japland.

I realize this thread has now become incredibly gay, so I'll be posting some hot waifus as a peace offering.

Attached: Volume_21_Sleeve_Kinoko_Komori_Hero_Costume.png (399x744, 361K)

Attached: 1564680252418.jpg (602x960, 67K)

Attached: IMG_272_5d6d41bb29b71.jpg (551x1134, 335K)

Its really cute how Giga despite trashing Shiggy actually genuinely cared for him the whole time. Why does AfO teach everyone to be such nice people?

Attached: 1339016265330.jpg (960x1172, 186K)

>And there's another doujin where Bakugou is a cow hybrid

Attached: ebichu.jpg (300x250, 9K)

I want to mount that lady at midnight.

Post Miruko.

We saw pink hair during the Sorts Festival, too, he was up in the box with the other teachers watching events.

Haven't been in these threads (or read manga) for about 3 months now. Have we finally got to the traitor plot?

In flashbacks, we've seen a lot of his face while he still had it. No freckles.

Never ever ever

They just mentioned it in the latest chapter so at least Hori hasn't completely forgot about it

>Brainwashed himself to trick mind readers and psychics
We Ocelot now

>spic spams literal thousands of posts for almost a year
>people laugh at him when he's wrong, as if he wasn't already
>>it's the people who are laughing at him because karma who started it
Jew-tier obfuscation.

Outside of the togafag, some of the shipscum and 1-2 of the serieswarfaggots (especailly when he goads all three on on top), it's astounding when you come to that realisation.

>wrong
user, MirioxEri is the endgame no matter how much you cry about it.

Best things start with m

Attached: tumblr_pcjnru40Xq1v7ydmdo1_400.png (400x423, 117K)

Did some new info come out about the shitposters in these threads or something? How do you know it's one dude?

Reminder that we’re getting spoilers early this week

What do you wish could happen on the next chapter, anons?

Camie and Inasa coming back
Todoroki autism
Hawks autism

Attached: Bakumie and Todonasa.png (546x650, 209K)

Women were a mistake.

I hope the internship starts right away. The SoL stuff has been nice but I’m too excited to keep waiting for Endeavor-sensei

>want to happen
jump forward to the day the 3 of them begin working under Endeavor
>will happen
a chapter of Deku and All Might talking about going to work under him and also a brief mention of Deku can shoot out tiny black whip tendrils now

Attached: new-5-copy.jpg (1000x1453, 376K)

Will Deku feel conflicted working with Endeavor knowing what he did?

A short bout like the train station before Stain where we learn were a few of the other interns are going; with the chapter ending a few pages after the trio meet Endy.

Attached: turning_good_men_cruel.png (959x1400, 365K)

Shirtless Endeavor

If shouto is fine with working with him Deku should be too.

I doubt it? There’s no reason to feel conflicted when Shoto himself invited him

Go away, Hawks

Keep it up user, maybe meme magic will get you what you want

Say that to your mom, I dare you.

He still knows he's an eugenist wige beater, though he'll probably go by the same logic Shoto did and just recognize he's at least a good hero.

Reminder: Mei

Attached: 1549944752144.jpg (937x567, 110K)

dot dot dot
But literally none of that has to do with gay rights.
How do you even make the connection between liking fluffyshit and switching and disliking size difference to supporting gay marriage or whatever.

Also
>Bakugou
>gay rights
He probably beat up all the gay guys in middle school.

Besides Endy and the main trio, who else are we expecting to get some focus in this arc?

Hopefully, Hawks.

Hawks

Attached: A283A17A-7F8F-4DAD-8C63-9A49EAB8554C.jpg (960x781, 165K)

Dabi, Hawks, maybe Best Jeanist, even if he's dead.

no one female

I was mostly talking about other students internships or you guys think the main trio will have all of the focus?

One or two of the PLF members

I think so. Who do you think could get focus as well?

Well, if Hawks appears i suppose Tokoyami may appear too. Someone also asked Jirou about who she was going to intern under and Hori hinted that it wouldn't be Death Arms again so there is a chance. Tsuyu and Uraraka may appear since they did say they are going to intern under Ryukyu again.

Tokoyami, mostly because of Hawks. Maybe this is finally the "Shouji arc" that Hori mentioned god knows when

Tokoyami and Shouji hopefully.

That would be cool, I like the bird. I'm kind of excited for this arc, not gonna lie. I haven't been excited since High End so that's something

>It was fun
Truly, I almost had a fucking moment when I saw my last giga edits.

>spoiler
Same here
I am actually looking foraward to the next chapter

Maybe Tokoyami, Uraraka and Tsuyu, because they're with top 10 heroes too

You weren't excited for the villain arc? Not even Twice's chapter?

Were you?

of course

>mfw animal quirk mutants get turned into sopa in brazil

Attached: download.png (282x179, 8K)

what did he mean by this

Attached: vegeta_and_the_girls__update____nezuko___eri__by_luizhtx_ddce2j2-fullview.jpg (1600x1405, 374K)

Early FAKE spoilers

Internships start. Endeavor meets Bakugo, Shoto, and Deku. To get some idea of their current state, he insists on one on one fights between them and him. Bakugo leaps at the chance and unleashes his best attacks; Endeavor counters with effort and beats him. Deku tries speed and force and is stunned when Endeavor tanks an 8% Smash and defeats him. Shoto puts up the best fight because he knows his father's moves, but is also beaten. Endeavor gives them a frank assessment, sends them to the showers and off to bed because tomorrow will be busy. Alone, he muses that IS All Might's power in Midoriya. He doesn't understand it, but sees it needs to be developed as fast as possible. The same with Bakugo and Shoto; time is running out.

Series of scenes showing other student internships: Among these, Ibara and Mineta are together and eying each other warily. Finally we get to Ochaco and Tsuyu, who are with Ryukyu again, along with Nejire. The latter is happy; Ryukyu will hire her as a sidekick after graduation, and a partnership is possible! But something's bothering Ryukyu, and while Tsuyu and Ochaco are off on an assignment, she digs and finds out what. Ryukyu has heard about the LA, the LoV, what really happened at Deika City, and that Hawks is involved. Just hints, but enough to shake her to the core. She's investigating and wondering who she can trust to bring in to help her. She wants Nejire to stay away from this; it's WAY too dangerous.

After Ryukyu leaves, Nejire crumbles. Her parents are LA, she was raised on Destro's philosophy, although she rejected the violence. But Deika City horrified her; the PLF, with Shiggy and the others in it, is unthinkable. If she comes clean to Ryukyu she'll destroy her parents; if she tells the PLF about Ryukyu her best friend may be killed. And if she does nothing, the result may be both.

What's she to do?

Not him, but I just have a hardtime giving a fuck about the villains in this series.
Twice's chapters are pretty cool I guess.

>Nejire
Didn't expect that.

why vegeta?
Also who is the most powerful there? I don't know them all so who is the most powerful after Tats if she is the most powerful one.

>nejire plot

Attached: confus.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

Was the author's joke about the favorite lolis

Shinobu is haxmode vampire goddess when not bound to her loli form, but seeing as she is bound to that she's not super broken. Tanya is probably strongest after Tats, unless there's something I don't know about the fox spirits. Obviously Vegeta is the strongest but I assume you meant of the lolis.

I am also curious why Vegeta.

>Nejire being relevant
These spoilers are TOO fake

Actually, come to think of it, Kanna is a fucking dragon, so she's pretty damn strong - possibly the strongest loli, though it's hard to compare her feats to others.

That would be interesting

I was wondering why that picture looked so familiar...

Attached: 41646418_655701164830710_7561526684987672557_n.jpg (680x819, 86K)

where are the pro heroes?
this one has better art but its lacking girls

>hangover

Is there any hope for best girl Rumi to be relevant at all on this arc?

>Rumi
Who?

Miruko

He did steal that search quirk from ragdoll. Probably been remote viewing shiggy and at least a student or two the entire time he's been in super jail

Perhaps. Depends on if pro heroes get involved

>makes a shit post
>gets btfo
>i-it was just a joke haha you idiots

Unironically cringed

>not raping Bakugou
Why is Kirishima trying so hard to be different from all his classmates?

>Deku being haunted by a cute ghost!

Attached: 1560874206111.jpg (800x1000, 181K)

Attached: 1B098345.png (458x488, 228K)

The idea is that people who like to depict gay relationships as healthy and equal are probably going to care more about the lives of real gay people than those who only care about the fantasy. Kinda like the difference between someone who likes vanilla versus ntr. It's not a perfect comparison or connection, and there's obviously some overlap between the two camps, but it offers an explaination for why kiribaku is the most popular, gay boku ship on tumblr. Plus again, I have seen a lot of Japanese kiribaku artists post pro-lgbt art of them on twitter before, so it's not a crazy assumption to make imo.

There have been many suggestions Iida would be good as her intern, because kicks / kicks, speed / speed, carrot juice / orange juice. And their anti-team / pro-team, and the heck with the rules / follow the rules, attitudes would cause interesting frictions.

Jesus christ. Shipping kiribaku is activism, you heard it here first

Attached: 1534341282804.png (378x323, 480K)

>Deku being a cute ghost!

Attached: 177034962-288-k758908.jpg (288x450, 20K)

>The idea is that people who like to depict gay relationships as healthy and equal are probably going to care more about the lives of real gay people than those who only care about the fantasy.
Oh, that. Well, hopefully you realize that while currently popular, this idea is a false equivalence, and in any case inaccurate. The modern Western gay rights movement was started by the kinds of people who were spat on by these kinds of ideas.

It begins

Attached: IMG_20190909_171905.jpg (1205x650, 74K)

>Reiko sneaking into Deku's closet

I do not know how to approach this as english is not my first language...I work for Hori! I have noticed strong reactions when it came to Midoriya and Eri interacting and I should warn! Next release will have grateful Eri kissing the cheek of Midoriya over grateful.

cute

I usually expect shippers of vanilla ships to be completely batshit insane and prone to engaging on shipwars. Pretending to care about gay activism is just another thing they do to feel superior over other shippers. The western shippers that is, nip fujos are more triggerhappy about blocking and ignoring people instead of fighting.

Based. Even if it's fake this will trigger Miriofag.

bullshit
you're lying
please

Attached: 1555186403583.jpg (570x558, 260K)

>Even if it's fake
user,

You laugh but I have been told by several actually gay men that they ship kiribaku specifically because they can relate with theit relationship more, and because it's isn't as fetishized as others in the fandom. Same goes for Endyhawks, although that seems to be more because of the whole bara daddy aspect.

it's still fucking monday

I used to be a vanillafag, but these days I've learned that the more degenerate the ship the lower the wannabe tough guy/crazy shipper ratio and ironically the better the heartwarming shit.

YEEEEEEEES!

That's bullshit but I believed.jpeg

That's cool for them, but preferring relatable fictional ships doesn't make you more pro-gay rights than someone who prefers fetish porn, whether you're gay or not. Also, just because something looks like a fetish to you doesn't mean it's not relatable to other people.

based and truthpilled

Attached: 30032078108044c42825de5f5c887d50.jpg (564x564, 48K)

Post your top 3 heroes and top 3 villain.

Heroes:
>1) Endeavor
>2) Lemillion
>3) All Might

Villains:
>1) Overhaul
>2) Re-destro
>3) Stain

Screenshoted for later. I hope to christ this is fake news.

user, why do you interact with "several" gay men?

Attached: 1567357886466.png (129x164, 25K)

Even if this is fake, can we just imagine the absolute meltdown for one second.
Conceptualise it for a second. Hall of Anal Devastation 2.0

Attached: nuke sl.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

I live in a big city.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but some gays you know telling you that they ship kiribaku doesn't make it activism. It's still just a fake relationship between two make believe characters with a shit ton of fucked up ooc porn that you're apparently unaware of

God I hope this is real

Attached: 1561096596644.jpg (1920x1080, 585K)

If this happens Miriofag will go nuclear

Attached: 1567640764919.jpg (328x312, 20K)

Because he's a nice guy. But Sero is better.

>they ship kiribaku specifically because they can relate with theit relationship more
Didn't know gay men commonly related to beastiality

checks out

Endeavor
Endeavor
Endeavor

Japanese don't kiss! I don't believe you!
It would be cute though

Is Endhawks popular amoung gay men? I thought they prefered bara x bara(Mightdeavor)

Can't you fags discuss this gay shit somewhere else?

Attached: abe.jpg (739x415, 20K)

Come on, at least AFO must be more of a villain than 3xEndeavor

1. Endeavor
2. Hawks
3. the rest are all shit, who cares

1. Twice
2. Toga
3. Shiggy

Of course, but he's not my favorite

i wish

Attached: DmaqsRUU8AEKVf7.png (802x650, 363K)

Handsome lad

Look I'm not saying all kiribaku fujos give a shit about gay people. Just that enough of them have claimed to for me to take notice. Of course if you actually give a shit about gay people you're better off organizing for real life issues instead of throwing your support behind the gay ship of two fictional characters. But most people are lazy af, so.

>inb4 this is true
chapters are drawn a week ahead, so hori is actually currently drawing chapter 244 this week, SJ already has 243 or is at least its being finished by assistants

Ranked in no particular order
Heroes
Endeavour
All Might
Sun Eater

Villains
Twice
Stain
Overhaul

What's Abe's quirk?

>Endeavor
>Deku
>All Might

>OFA
>Overhaul
>Kurogiri

Eri wrecking Deku's first marriage

Attached: Deku_worried_about_Eri.png (899x776, 853K)

Forced Impregnation

Attached: Larcade_enters_the_battlefield.png (1039x1120, 1.35M)

He can impregnate people just by looking at them

Mei creating Deku a OfA-compatible bionic arm after he blows his completely off in a fight with Muscular or AfO when?

>Samurai Hero
>Besto Jeanisto
>Daddy Endeavor

>AFO
>Overhaul
>Stain
I like the autism of the last two

Endyhawks, Mightdeavor, Kiribaku, DaveMight, Kaminari x Shinsou, Inatodo, one once said they thought Knuckleduster was hot and and also liked the idea of Sen and Bubble boy

Is dekueri the new hotness?

I can see Eri kissing Deku's cheek. It would be cute. You'd have to be insane to have a meltdown over it.

Oh. Um. Right.

>Kaminari x Shinsou
Why?

Attached: 1547943012896.png (1280x1829, 1.36M)

kaminari was sucking shinsou's dick during jt

Even if it is fake, Hori lurks these threads and knows exactly what he's doing.
If it doesn't happen now, it'll later.

Top 4 because I’m an indecisive fuck

>Heroes
Endeavour
All Might
Fat Gum
Gang Orca

>Villains
All for One
Shigaraki
Gentle (and La Brava)
Rappa

You would be surprised at some of the crack pairings I have seen people vehemently thrown their support behind. For example, I know of one who is a die hard Itsuyui fan.

This is true! However, Aoyama!

>Itsuyui
that's a pretty based pairing even if it has 0 meat in the story
Kendo and 4t is still better though

Patrician taste

Attached: 196.png (890x526, 315K)

Why do you know so many shipniggers?

Endeavor shirtless

Gang Orca feels underrated
Strength of a fucking orca is no joke

Well he was in the top ten iirc right?

also

Attached: 195.jpg (418x307, 72K)

I go places and I talk to people.

"Hahaha!!! Oh, Midoriya! Haha!! You make the best jokes!"

Attached: ED33i--WkAA2dIw.jpg (585x731, 61K)

I was rereading the dorms's part and Kaminari tries so hard to please other people that he surely is MLA's member.

>Kaminari lets his classmates use him as a portable charger because it's the closest he can get to liberating his quirk before the Day of the Stress
damn that's actually kind of sad

Looks to me like someone trying to groom someone with one of the most potentially dangerous quirks in the world for ulterior motives.

Deku vs Bakugo 3 when

Attached: 356524b6db7f1ba95eb94d632b180311.jpg (564x796, 74K)

What kind of cesspools do you have to visit to have such an extensive knowledge of shitty homo doujins and different peoples shipping habits?

We've already had that sort of. Basically it was Deku running away from Bakugou attacking him.

Yeah Kaminari looks like he's always trying too hard.
Although it may just be part of his "bandwagoner personality", I can believe you that would suspect him since it would be exactly the kind of persona they would use

Same dynamic as Erasermic

Fake because an assistant of Hori would never refer to him as anything other than Horikoshi-sensei as it would be tantamount to the highest disrespect.

Pretty good, would read. 9/10

Conventions user. The answer is conventions.

Stop fighting over MirioxEri and DekuxEri, we all know how it's gonna end anyway

Attached: 0ck6gw8.png (1122x2318, 1.14M)

No one was saying someone can't both ship Kiribaku and also give a shit about real gays. Just that those two things aren't really related because 1) so can people who ship "fetishized" (whatever that means) things or don't ship cartoon characters period, and 2) fictional shipping isn't activism and shippers who pretend it is are usually just trying to "I'm not like other shippers" themselves.

>implying it isn't hori himself

Attached: 925.png (417x410, 266K)

Attached: delete this 3.jpg (1080x1080, 365K)

If it was Hori he'd be announcing a lengthy mirioxeri manga of them holding hands and kissing on the lips

Attached: EECAEuYVAAAYJ4V.jpg (1000x923, 165K)

Attached: v18.jpg (252x250, 31K)

Bollocks. If it was Hori he'd be announcing a lengthy arc of Kacchan amazingness.

I believe it.
He did make Skeptic and BTFO most shitposters recently.

Checked, kek'd and screenshotted for future posterity.
Fuck Miriofags

Well, it is cute

>implying a man who asked a seven year old girl on a honeymoon date would be incapable of this

Cringe

>all this hate towards best boy Mirio
he's done nothing wrong

I'd say it's because of the fact that they know the pairing will never be canon, so they lie to themselves
it feels real bad sometimes

Attached: b2b7107b504b3cd5374e46203508ce27.jpg (600x870, 82K)

I'm not disagreeing with you, what I'm saying is that has been my experience, and what I have observed. I could very easily be wrong.

he's also done nothing right

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

based quads of truth

No, that’s BONES not Hori

We're anonymous, user.
I don't think they'd care if so.

Is it this one?

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-09 185437.png (258x173, 23K)