Machikado Mazoku

What do you call this creature?

Attached: Machikado Mazoku - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.10_[2019.08.25_18.27.22].jpg (1280x720, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/191718819/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/191829279/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/191900993/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/192009728/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/192106474/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/192429731/
files.catbox.moe/jzc3y7.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=bvYxaNVsTWQ
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76708434
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76707979
twitter.com/machikado_staff/status/1170970093670600704?s=19
pastebin.com/10TMiyux
exhentai.org/s/f23d595076/1461259-132
youtu.be/LLrIGJEz818
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pathetic and cute

Cute demon lord.

Shamicock

Shamicute

The most pitiful and dorky goat.

Attached: momostare.jpg (228x222, 16K)

Fluffy goat.

Attached: ED30JiNUEAEdoW00.jpg (2048x1484, 571K)

>Lilith says that people who dwell too much on bad memories have minds that are full of muck and are hard to move in
>Remember when Shamiko first went into Momo's dreams

It's all structured so well, this lore.

Seiko is ridiculously cute. How did Joshua get this cutie?

The story is quite self aware at that. Shamiko openly did a 4th wall segment when it comes to Ogura being suspicious at the end of episode 8.

GOAT goat.

He watched Non Non Biyori and used his daemon powers to steal her from it.

adorkable

Anime only line

Momo's wife.

Attached: 1561112658578.jpg (1920x1080, 475K)

Evil girl that is not evil because this is the 21st century.

Attached: 1567256897319.jpg (1676x942, 138K)

Chapter 6.5 is out now

Chapter doesn't look as terrible this time as well.

Attached: N1.png (1128x1600, 872K)

That one is the rare tsundere Momo's wife.

Chapter over

Attached: N2.png (1128x1600, 958K)

Attached: 1567262806433.jpg (251x141, 9K)

>typesetter is back
Nice.

I miss when Shamiko was innocent

She's seen too many horrors lately to act as stupid now.

Because Shamiko learned about the Internet.

Attached: 1564760585321.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

My wife's girlfriend.

Oh, I think Ch16 was fixed at some point. I'm actually able to read the bottom panel now.

Attached: x7.png (1354x1920, 2.02M)

World's treasure.

There are still people who don’t know this show is good.

Attached: 18DC6A31-F43C-4F47-B404-35B4A4B04366.jpg (1667x1648, 1.52M)

Demon Directory got namedropped at vol6 when it was only mentioned back at ch1. I am worried about what's to come.

I want to fuck Lilith (onahole).

Attached: 1546552963449.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

A midget Rupicapra rupicapra

Attached: chamoisko.jpg (1001x860, 141K)

Its a directory of demons, probably like a phone book. Once you become a demon you get added to it.

My shadow mistress.

Shami Mistress Shami

chamois

Is Momo el chupacabras?

She wants to chupa the cabra, yeah.

Attached: 1567429234628.jpg (573x680, 44K)

She's a maho shoujo

My wife Momo's best friend.

What sort of a wife is, Momo, user?

The kind that wears the pants in the family.

Ganbare, Shamiko!

Attached: 76583660_p0.png (2000x1503, 2.24M)

Attached: y.png (184x317, 58K)

Why did Momo pour water on Shamiko? Is this some kind of weird new training regime?

lubrication, shit one but it could work if it's between two girls.

Waterboarding.

A horny demon

>i am sickened but curious

There's evidently one for Magical Girls, too. Remember Momo going through her address book on her phone looking for someone to help her when she was sick?

The little doll looks so lifeless and mind broken. I hope that when Lilith gets in it, the doll's eyes light up and her smile widens.

Shamiko is becoming an immoral girl

Attached: 00118.jpg (1354x1920, 659K)

Previous Shamiko wouldn't commit murder like this

Attached: 00058.jpg (1354x1920, 668K)

Is Shamiko the most sexual Kirara?

Attached: EDgyq7jVUAAZUtD.jpg (1050x1200, 261K)

There is nothing sexy about Shamiko, she is very cute though.

La creatura

It's really funny how everyone address Shamiko being stupid. Momo, Seiko, Lilith and Sakura all did the whole "let's dumb it down to your level" at various point in the story straight to her face.

She's very smart, but she's simple and innocent. She scored an 88 on her history test.

Losing to Shamiko in a competition of wit, that wouldn't right user

she is a literal semen demon

>smart
No. Shamiko isn't smart. Ryo is intelligent and observant, Momo is task-driven and imaginative in a pragmatic sense, while Shamiko lacks the ability to think about things critically and that she utterly lacks imagination.

88 points

That's basically an A on a final exam. Most Japanese le stupid characters get like 13 or 21 points on tests. Shamiko is the type that could almost be an A student, she's a B student as a slacker.

Lol. Lilith by that definition is a bona-fide success story.

I agree that she's lacking in critical thinking. Though the plucky girl maybe able to pick it up. As for imagination, I don't see why you'd say she isn't imaginative. She's always imagining scenarios where she's being clobbered or beaten up.

I'd phrase it as her being sheltered. With the curse of poverty she grew up without Internet or computers. With her poor health she missed out on a lot of school and group social activities. She's not particularly stupid, she just doesn't have the context to understand some of the more complex topics.

I want to tug on her butt cape and pull her around a circular table.

Lilith is a genius even though she's an idiot, that's the point of last ep. And Shamiko has the potential to be top tier.

They're diamond in the rough and Momo sees that.

Momo believes in /fitlit/ though.

Converting to the darkside gave Momo +1 breasts

She's almost an A cup now

forgot image

Attached: 00001.jpg (1354x1920, 579K)

Lillith is thousands of years old, even an idiot can learn high school algebra with enough time.

I'd argue that, some idiots are fundamentally beyond salvation

The cover of each volume is a good summary of the theme to the volume. Every plot element is presented there. Look back at volume 1-3 and you'll see that.
By the way, notice how that the magical circle is written in cuneiform.

Shablam

Does anyone have a collection of the translations that one user did? I found one thread in the archive but it only contains chapter 36, and I don't want to skip ahead needlessly.

I just finished 39. Look over desu or something.

You're doing it wrong, search for the namefag when searching. Don't search for chapter name.

Ch37 - 39 were done yesterday, thread died

Archived Translation Threads:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/191718819/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/191829279/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/191900993/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/192009728/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/192106474/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/192429731/
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)

I think most user were posting in the other thread to avoid getting spoiled by the manga.

People are still watching this kirarashit? I dropped it 3 mins in..

Ganbare Shamiko! Become the heroine of a show not worth dropping!

I wish I could slowly choke the life out of her

Gozensou, are you sure this will finally defeat Momo?

Attached: 76696270_p0.jpg (800x1050, 822K)

God I wish that were me

How is she so flat bros, I love it. (Does her chest actually get bigger in Vol 4?)

I am kind of relieved that JC staff didn't fuck up with this anime. The anime has been faithful to the manga.

Attached: 1563727703279.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

Yes, tailplay is definitely one of her weaknesses.

With as many show as they're doing this season, I'm surprised they haven't yet.

JC Staff is an anomally. You can get both greatness and mediocity out of them with every given series. But at least each series remains consistent with itself.

smelling shamiko's hair!

Probably disgusting since they can't afford decent shampoo, if any.

She's using Momo's more or less by this point... so she should smell like peaches.

I miss /fitlit/
and /can/
I REALLY miss /can/ ;_;

>written in cuneiform
Damn, it's the small details. Ito is so good.

budget satania

forgot the latest one, user

Shamiko: You have a nice scent, Momo.
Shamiko: It's that fruity peach smell.
Momo: That's just from fluctuation of my ether body. It's not what you think it is, Shamiko-
Momo: ... nevermind! Let's just leave it at that!

Attached: momo smell.jpg (375x278, 26K)

Attached: Momo_(You)2.jpg (649x720, 103K)

Will there be more tail abuse next time?

Attached: pulling.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Why would this young man dye his hair pink?

Don't be rude! It's his natural colour!

Shamiko accidentally smelling the blanket that Momo jacked off in last night.

I bet Momo's dick is as big as her chest.

Shamiko's is long and thin, and gets abused often. Momo likes to pull on it.

SHAMI-

Attached: yuuko bleh.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

Attached: semen demon.webm (638x720, 410K)

Arc where Shamiko gets sickly again and Momo feels bad about all the abuse she's put her through when her body isn't originally that strong, as she unsuccessfully tries to nurse her back to health. Shamiko has to go back into the hospital again for the rest of the year, and misses out on classes. Can't graduate with the rest of her friends anymore due to losing too many days. Momo stops visiting out of guilt. Chapter ends with Shamiko crying about everyone leaving her behind again.

Attached: 72607211_p4.png (800x533, 418K)

you monster

It's /u/ tard. That's got nothing on what actually went down in volume 4.

Please get die.

I don't think he's talking about what happened in volume 4. He's just posting of what he wanted to see.

Thanks!

Sell me on this, why is it good?

KIIKIII KANNNRRRIIII

goat and peach and tangerine

Attached: shamicock.jpg (450x450, 108K)

1. Not isekai bullcrap. Protag struggles against her realities and not some fantasy lala land
2. There is actual plot progression and things have consequences

>Arc where Shamiko falls into a coma and invades everyones dreams

Shamiko's struggles are MY struggles

It's hella cute

Attached: yuuko point.webm (692x820, 150K)

Very moe series with lore as deep as Madoka later on. Story about a normal girl who wakes up with one day with horns, and is told her family actually has demon blood and her family is poor because they're cursed by magical girls. So now she has to go find and murderize a magical girl in order to break the curse on her family so they can be happy. Of course becoming a demon didn't actually give her any powers, and she's super weak, and mentally weak, and dumb.

She ends up meeting a magical girl, and she's so pathetic that the magical girl tries helping her train to fight. Along the way they have some yuri moments.

The story of a useless demon lord and a magical girl with PTSD.

The most cute and innocent girl of this anime season is a dumb little demon girl, who sucks at being a demon. Combine that with slice of life and various antics, combined with some deep lore along the way as the series gets darker, yet at the same time has a strong tone of optimism.

Attached: 3.png (1497x842, 1.15M)

Gabriel Dropout is cute too, so is GochiUsa. I can't quite put my fingers on why this show is more nuanced than those.

Everyone is here to root for Shamiko, in her day to day struggles.

Attached: 1.png (1280x1439, 1.83M)

Well put. The one thing I'll add is that it actually delivers on the promise of a series from the viewpoint of the poor beaten down villain who has no chance against the overpowered hero.

Most of the time those series immediately give the villain the standard Protagonist Package of hax powers and easily tripped victory flags, often with a heavy dose of genre awareness snarking. Shamiko gets some wins, yes, but they're small and hard fought and usually leave her feeling dissatisfied. The magical girls could still obliterate her in an instant if she wasn't so moe and harmless, and she doesn't have an ounce of genre awareness in her.

Attached: 1564854154042.png (519x373, 197K)

Shamiko's power is that if someone actually attacked her they'd be the villains. Something that weak and useless, if you punched it you'd be evil.

Making Shamiko walk over an aphrodisiac-coated rope between her legs as part of training.

files.catbox.moe/jzc3y7.webm

Pouring evil suggestions into Momo's brain directly

Attached: 1565766874220.png (650x1880, 603K)

Is this the idea? She wants to try something she learned to do with her fathers staff?

Attached: 76694920_p0.png (1866x2598, 2.14M)

Attached: 76694920_p1.png (800x2100, 546K)

I just like that she can shoot tail juice out of her tail which implants suggestions into people. Look at her pumping it into Momo there.

What does it mean

Attached: Capture276.png (138x115, 28K)

it's not that good. Except Shamiko, the characters and the humour are mostly dull.

Treasure

Joshua's balls are in there?

That reminds me. One other possibility that I can think of is that Joshua/Shamiko's rod is Aaron's rod. Aaron's rod sprout buds, blossoms and ripe almonds in the book of Numbers, and that it turned itself into a serpent that swallowed other serpents whole in the book of Exodus.

This would fit the whole "start with A" thing that Lilith mentioned about.

Attached: rod.jpg (536x391, 58K)

He's a predatory oneesan predator. Watch Ryou get an imouto once he's out of the box.

I really love the details. Is this the kirara show with the most amount of hidden details?

Attached: 1564546687154.jpg (863x635, 231K)

The tapir basically confirmed for Cho in a hypothetical S2.

Look at Momo internally debate whether or not to tell Shamiko that a bow is not a stick.

>magical circle is written in cuneiform.
But Momo should be using jew magic like her sister? What could this mean?

You mean Moses' brother? Why would an ancient demon be cavorting with the jews... so I think to say until I remember that Solomon keeps like 72 on retainer.

I want to kanri Shamiko's kiki, if you know what I mean.

This image is too lewd, my god

Even Jesus had three magi visit him when he was born. Bible has an odd relationship with magic.

that damn fox is at fault, I should give her a fitting punishment for corrupting shadow mistress.

Thought that was Myanee from the thumbnail.

Foxes are known for their trickery

Attached: 00040.jpg (1354x1920, 638K)

That isn't the work of Momo. It took Ogura's know-how and Sakura's notes to construct the correct summoning circle for Ugallu.

Riko is acting trickier than ever in volume 4

Attached: 00007.jpg (1354x1920, 660K)

Momo sure can take a bitch down when she wants to.

Attached: 00056.jpg (1354x1920, 654K)

Where's the translation?

>You go first, Shamiko
Wow, fuck you Momo.

Ganbare Shamanon. Become the kind of poster who can read raws!

That was clearly made up propaganda to retroactively make his birth miraculous though. Herod wasn't king anymore by the time Jesus would be born. Not like we should be basing the lore on anything New Testament though considering everything we seen so far is either rooted in jewish mysticism or sumerian mythos.

FLUFF HER TAIL

Momo was the one that drew it though. It seems kinda weird for her to just throw Sumerian magic into the mix though Ugallu's existence would suggest that the dark clan cultists make deals with Tiamat. Is Ogura a Tiamat cultist?

You have to remember that the Bible wasn't written in one go by a single author, like many more recent holy books are. It's a compilation of pieces spread over hundreds of years with a lot of legacy content. Almost all of it predates modern monotheism.

So in the Old Testament sections? Other gods are neither lies nor demons, they're totally real gods. There's just no pantheon business where they all get along. Other gods are the gods of other tribes, and if you sell out your tribe by worshiping foreign gods you're gonna suffer for it. Magic is also totally real, but it's all (to use D&D terms) divine magic coming from gods or their servitor spirits, and once again you better not get caught using magic from foreign spirits or you'll catch hell for it.

The Biblical compliation used edits and retcons to try and reconcile those parts with the then-current monotheistic attitudes, but you can still see the shape of the stories under them.

>It was propaganda from after
Its literally the story of his birth, its like saying the first chapter of the story ripped off a later part or something. It didn't, its just how the story began. Somethings you just gotta accept as fact. The Bible has had a lot of magicians in it, which sometimes had disagreements with the apostles. Simon Magus, the three magi of Jesus birth who gave him gifts, and the witch that Saul visited before he died which is the reason he died.

>We've only had Jewish stuff so far
Lilith as a concept is partially Christian mythos, I think if you dissect her character here you'll find something that's only liked to Christan added mythos of her. She's just a random demon in the Jewish lore.

Ogura has a lot of crosses in her room as well

>So in the Old Testament sections? Other gods are neither lies nor demons, they're totally real gods.
They're not necessarily called other gods, but it is clear other powers exist, often it could just be fallen angels as well. I know Bible lore; when Moses throws down his staff and it becomes a snake, the pharaohs magi throws down his staff as well and it also becomes a snake, obviously other powers exist out there in the Bible. Whether you consider them other gods is up to the reader. Generally god says though "Don't worship those other guys, don't pay attention to them, only I have your back at all times and will save you" which is reflected in a lot of stories such as Ezekiel where the worshipers of god have a contest against the worshipers of Baal over who's god will come to who's aid first.

Even the "and god hardened the pharaoh's heart" in Moses story. the original interpretation is that the pharaoh's god hardened his heart, not jewish god. The interpretations have changed over the years since the book can be interpreted many ways.

Momo said herself that dark affinity would work better for the dark clan during the summoning process. I don't know why the dark clan is this connected to Mesopotamia aside for what little Lilith has said.

Momo does have the know-how to create barriers and other magical circles, but the only circle that is illustrated very clearly is the one for Ugallu, so I don't know if cuneiform is meant specifically for the dark summon.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 09 [720p]7.webm (800x450, 464K)

without momo

Attached: ndrhgef.png (1280x720, 1.44M)

I wish I have a higher resolution raw to look at actually. This is the scene where Ogura drew out this entity relationship diagram based on Sakura's notes.

You can make out the "Ugallu-chan magical circuit design by Ogura Sion" written in English being used as the title of the diagram, but that's about it.

Attached: relational database diagram.jpg (1049x775, 126K)

Disregard ERD btw. it's circuit as it says on the tin and I suck cock.

>Its literally the story of his birth, its like saying the first chapter of the story ripped off a later part or something. It didn't, its just how the story began. Somethings you just gotta accept as fact.
Not on the magi business. They were supposedly sent by king Herod to track down the messiah being born to overthrow him but Herod's downfall came before the alleged birth date of jesus. Why would a bunch of would be baby killers bring tributes with them anyway? There were all sorts of problems going on with the latter end of his rule but there's no evidence that he actually concerned himself with prophecies or mass baby killings.

It was his brother Aaron's staff though wasn't it?

Elohim was also used by the god of Israel indicating he was just one of many and in those times it was a perfectly acceptable idea that there are many gods beyond the ones you worship. The commandment "Thou shall have no gods before me" also points to the existence of other gods.

>the original interpretation is that the pharaoh's god hardened his heart, not jewish god.
That's an interesting angle. Either admit to there being other gods or that god decided to be an ass to his people.

Best I can do for you.

Attached: scan109.jpg (1020x3001, 773K)

bible literally has god talking shit to other gods
>God stands in the congregation of the mighty; He judges among the gods. How long will you judge unjustly, And show partiality to the wicked?

Well, God being an ass is not really new.

So Ugallu is treated as an IC. It's funny that only the left side has pinout labeled and I am guessing that there's three magical current sources flowing into the IC and the right side with only 5 pints would have the VCC and GND? I do see what looks like a capacitor to the righthand side and rightmost top could be some kind of a meter? I don't know. There is also this CRI with 4 pins to the top left at that.

>Either admit to there being other gods or that god decided to be an ass to his people.
I'm saying that there are different ways to interpret it and there have been other interpretations over the years. However the idea that there are others powers out there has been rather known since the old testament. Whether you consider them other gods, other systems, demons, or the 1/3rd of fallen angels that left heaven with Lucifer and found their home beguiling humanity is up to some interpretation. But I generally do see the interpretation as it was described that the original interpretation that it wasn't Jewish god that hardened pharaoh's heart, and it was just a war between two forces, one force uses Moses and the other used Pharaoh, and one force was clearly vastly overpowered.

In the first place what is a demon Biblicaly if you think about it? Are they curses given form, are they evils of humanity given form, or are they not also just fallen angels of some sort? All we know is that they exist as nemesis to humanity who lead them to ruin, but are they ever explained much?

or SMT approach

Demons are other gods, whoever is top god can just call all other gods demons, and therefore call them lesser things innately.

No

Attached: 1549665622463.jpg (266x397, 16K)

Let's leave that for the moment since it's not clear whether if the Abrahamic God that we are talking about here is just a part of the Mesopotamian pantheon or not. Just the part about the rod being the staff of Aaron is enough of a headache as it is.

Rabbinical literature makes a huge deal about this thing. The rod, created in the last moment of day 6, is older than Adam, and would've been the same one that Jacob had and it served as the Davidic kings' scepter until just disappeared out of the blue. Adam, Shem, Enoch and Issac supposedly had the thing. It should be this 430lb stick made out of sapphire that can somehow grow buds out of it.

It's kind of useless to read too much into this.I don't know if it's credible or not that the same rod's supposed to come to the possession of the Messiah. In before Joshua means Jesus and we open ourselves a huge can of worms.

this biblical lore is too hardcore for me

But that's what I love about the Japanese using this stuff for their stories. With American writers, they're either writing to appeal to the common knowledge of the average viewer or going off their own common knowledge with no effort to research things further. Japanese writers can be sure this will all be exotic and unknown foreign mysticism to their primary audience, so they go all in on the deep lore and obscure references. Also American writers tend to be stuck in the American Protestant tradition's obsession with Jesus and disregard for non-Biblical sources.

It's so much more fun when you start drawing on the weirder material you get from apocryphal and rabbinical and other traditions.

I thought Kirara series don't go this far with lore usually

kaos with tits

Attached: kaos.jpg (866x720, 60K)

>In before Joshua means Jesus and we open ourselves a huge can of worms.
But Anri is jesus?

>SatAnri

by me

One in the same. He can be multiple beings, didn't you hear?

Attached: 1567723838634.jpg (1080x1460, 215K)

Probably because Momo and Shamiko's relationship dynamic is constantly changing as they spend more time together. It actually feels like each encounter matters. While in Gochiusa or Gabriel Dropout, you could switch around episodes and it wouldn't particularly matter.
also Kohara's voice with Shamiko's character is cute as hell

And then there's Unsong

It's a shamiko. A type of Japanese demon of failure. Their presence is an ill omen, and while they seem well meaning they are so weak and incompetent that they make life troublesome for everyone around them.

I want to take her croissant pillow away from her, and hold it above her so she can't reach it. It'd be the cutest seeing her super weak Shamiko Punches trying to get me to let go of it, only for me to gently smack her on the head with it and laugh a bit until Momo shows up and kills me, that is.

>I want to take her croissant pillow away from her, and hold it above her so she can't reach it. It'd be the cutest seeing her super weak Shamiko Punches trying to get me to let go of it, only for me to gently smack her on the head with it and laugh a bit
I have done exactly this to several people. Are you me? And why are croissant pillows so popular?

she would just kiki kanri your ass

they're a convenient shape as a neck pillow, and they're cheap
I have a shrimp one and the tapering is pretty shitty, croissant looks way comfier
which is why i ordered the croissant
but they sent me the wrong damn one, but I can't complain too much since it was a free bonus item on wish. just glad i didnt get that ugly eggplant one

Attached: cwussant.png (1154x549, 367K)

This show has left me in want of a croissant or donut oillow.

google images 'photo realistic food pillow'
it's a pretty good time, gummy bears, chip bags, corn cobs all sorts of goofy shit

i'd advise against the slice of bread square ones though, I have one of those too and it's hard as a fucking brick, some sort of dense memory foam

Attached: cozybread.jpg (950x950, 111K)

The characters' troubles are highly relatable.
Shamiko wants to stop being poor and Lilith just wants to visit some hot springs.

Aye, /can/ was Kemono Friends and animal ears board and it was great. Tamest board to exist on 4chins.

fuck off, tripfag

Momo’s girlfriend.

>What do you call this creature?

Attached: softest.jpg (385x425, 61K)

It's pretty simple. Ask yourself
>Do I think Konomi Kohara's voice is cute?
If the answer is yes, watch it. If the answer is no, don't. Her voice acting is the shows only redeemable quality and the only reason any of the comedy even works. That is, of course, onl if you think she sounds cute.

Shadow Mistress-san

I wanted a show about moe poverty, and Shamiko family is exactly cute poor girls doing cute poor things.

Delete this from your hard drive at once, you brute.

Attached: 1567710479276.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

omfg how did I not notice that before

>Momo's VA drew this
Incredible.

Attached: EEA605BUwAEICqi.jpg (613x1225, 104K)

Akari Kito is beautiful, has a golden voice, and an artist.
and we're the same age.. what have I done with my life

She spent her time learning how to create things and you spent your time consuming things created by people like her.

That's surprisingly good

don't you think it's funny that somebody with so much talent and skill is so adept at sounding like she's completely dead inside

nice

I root for Momo and also Shamiko by extension because Momo would never allow Shami to fail.

What will Shamiko's magical yuri daughter be named? Shamiscendent? Shamusume? Shamishoujo?
Chiyochild?

Attached: 1567736652038.png (403x426, 169K)

Lilith's method of generating offspring has nothing to do with yuri though

Attached: Shamiko, what's for dinner.jpg (680x508, 74K)

Didn't she also draw Bocchi art while it was airing?

It's just like Adam, all she has to do is snap off a horn

Shamiko eating plain rice for lunch is the saddest thing I've seen in a while.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.57_[2019.09.05_15.58.10].jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>volume 4
I hope Dark Momo makes the anime.

She doesn't even need to anymore, it's just a habit
I don't know if that's sadder or not

That would be extremely painful.

Just look at her rice sacks though

You're a big dork.

For you.

This girl is cute as fuck, but why does she have a dildo as mascot companion?

Someone has to keep her company until Momo realises her advances

if we get a Season 2, Dark Momo will probably be the final episode

anyone knows where can I read the translations of chapter 17 and upwards?
i tried to search for shamilator's work in archives but i literally can't find chapter 17

Is there enough source multiple seasons?

don't call my wife a dildo
there's probably enough for three but two would be very satisfying

Search for his posts, not just threads, as some threads have multiple chapters in them. It's all on Desuarchive.

Two and a half

assuming it's popular enough for multiple seasons, by the time we reach season 3 there'd be enough content. 4 would be pushing it

>be lilith
>trapped in a heirloom dildo for millenia
>finally escape
>into an onahole
Quite the curse.

Attached: 1539033580330.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

didn't she cause this whole mess by refusing to be an onahole

Attached: 47abc4c6f688e6f59539dc2f5e3b23e0.jpg (1920x2023, 982K)

lilith a cute

Attached: 1567320872847.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Karma can be a bitch.

Attached: 1566561363444.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

They should make right away, the fall season really needs it. I don't think there's any Kirara shows in the fall, first season in a while. No Cune either.

We're looking to hit the end of volume two for the season finale. Volume five is out, so yeah, another is doable.

i'll try, thanks

>first season in a while
You mean, after the last winter and spring?

Have JC Staff updated their equipment since this video came out in 2012? I'd guess it's likely.
youtube.com/watch?v=bvYxaNVsTWQ

I guess I meant without Kirara-kei but I worded it badly. Spring had Bocchi and winter had WataTen and Endro. Next season has what, that isekai and the hunting club one.

so the voice of Chiyoda Momo is the voice of Haro in modern Gundam

There's that board game club one

user, read the fucking thread.

oh, shit, sorry, and thanks, epic

>Tomita Miyu
Interest.

Attached: 1540796805157.jpg (987x1003, 162K)

Are you doing your training?

Attached: 1567710164502.jpg (800x703, 89K)

>working out again so I can enjoy fit girl and fit magical girl anime without feeling guilty

Where her horn?

Attached: jahy spittake.png (772x525, 310K)

would Shadow mistress-san let me touch her boobs?

Attached: 1566663898828.jpg (878x1126, 1.15M)

are you Momo Chiyoda?

The artists on Pixiv are not playing nice today:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76708434
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76707979
Rude of them.

Attached: 76705735_p0.jpg (768x1024, 233K)

Yes.

Attached: 76701934_p0.jpg (1000x1115, 435K)

you'd have to pay her in something other than money, like food

Poor ancestor

Attached: 76702595_p0.jpg (875x625, 394K)

The Japanese have this rising sun lunch box (hinomaru bento) which is a fancy way of saying that you get a pickled plum with your white rice and that's it. That was a wartime to postwar austerity staple.
Shamiko is being even more austere than that. Yeah.

then no because you're my girlfriend

fuck you shamiko, go to sleep

Imagine rubbing Momo's ether tummy and lower with your tail

>Along the way they have some yuri moments.
This is what /u/fags actually believe

You won't be able to dent it at a certain point

don't see why the latter would be sad. I still make poor man meals for myself every once in a while. but that's more out of laziness.

shut the fuck up Shamiko or imma turn off the wifi

What?

I assume user meant to say "deny"

My goggles are dent-proof.

Attached: 1565460421675.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

See also

Attached: 1566588092267.jpg (500x625, 55K)

imagine the threesome

how come these have not just been put on mangadex or something yet?

Typesetters are hard to find. Especially decent ones.

it needs proofing and typesetting and those are also hard as translating if not more for typesetting

Attached: 76529873_p3.jpg (923x652, 436K)

I don't see any onions sauce or bonito flakes either. Hope Seiko put at least salt in the rice cooker.

>a VA and also can draw
so whats your excuse user?

I'm dead inside.

nearly all seiyuus can draw
they probably learn/improve at seiyuu school

Your average seiyuu these days is also and idol, and can sing, dance and act. I believe they clone them in a secret lab somewhere.

No money. You can't learn CG with free programs, you can't learn shading without softer pencils, you can't make good computer graphics with just a mouse and keyboard.

theres always a way

Attached: chenarr.jpg (208x229, 12K)

It's from the director who gave you the Cromartie High anime.

What is this?

Attached: 1567356634079.jpg (1858x2048, 430K)

>Can't learn CG with free programs
Look up Gimp. It's basically a free Photoshop without pirating.
>Can't learn shading with softer pencils
Bull shit, you sure can learn with soft pencils.
>Can't make good computer graphics with mouse and keyboard
Again, bull shit. It's easier and faster with a tablet, but the normal mouse and keyboard is perfectly usable.

Maybe tritia reticulata?

Hang in there, Shamiko.

Attached: 1539674478008.jpg (291x562, 12K)

twitter.com/machikado_staff/status/1170970093670600704?s=19

Do what the rest of the world does. pirate your education

༎ຶ༎ຶ

Attached: 76679591_p3.png (1860x1314, 1.05M)

Attached: 76679591_p1.png (1660x1033, 629K)

>Couple people already in the thread thread apparently don't like the show at all and are just VAfags
>They think the only redeemable part of the show is the VA's
>These types of people will only spread as the show grows.

Is getting popular a mistake? VAfags are the worst type of anime fans.

>Goat: Peach, I daisuke you!

crisis management form mk.II

Excellent

Attached: 1564282514796.jpg (835x871, 141K)

Goach, or peat.

Momo had a hard life

i'm not japanese

Attached: 1445991422745.png (256x256, 125K)

Look at her cook that pig

>instead of just watching an episode, which takes 20-something minutes at best, decides to ask a bunch of strangers why he should like a show

Can I ask you (and others like you) to leave?

Attached: 1564683473665.png (1059x1080, 626K)

Attached: 1566709180121.jpg (1400x986, 185K)

If we think about it, Joshua and Sakura weren't easy pushovers. Sakura could make barriers that can last a good decade, while Joshua wielded that OP staff and he's got incubus powers, and he doesn't age.

What the fuck happened 10 years ago?

Attached: 76150498_p0.png (1154x1645, 662K)

Attached: 76150498_p1.png (1154x965, 324K)

Attached: 76150498_p2.png (1154x1309, 566K)

Attached: 76150498_p3.png (1300x1790, 587K)

Attached: 76150498_p4.png (1300x1790, 421K)

Discount Satania

Better version of Satania.

you mean Vigne?

Attached: IMG_20190909_065940.jpg (1370x1672, 151K)

Momo on top of an aluminum can!

Shamiko is actually allowed to grow and do things for her loved ones while Vigne isn't allowed to actually move her dysfunctional roomies forward.

>Sakura was the last person who gave Momo head pats

Fuck that first one is perfect.

she comes from a lineage of sucubbus , her 1st on her family being lilith.

She is literally a semen demon
>gains more power when naked
>can get into people's dreams
>i dont remember if it was said in the manga that they can trigger lust in others.

>i dont remember if it was said in the manga that they can trigger lust in others.
Do they have to say that? It's obvious that she does.

I don't recall that.
They are dream demon. They can reproduce by magically creating offsprings, but don't recall anything on them having any specific seductive power aside from low cunning (which Ryoko thought about).
Riko does create powerful addiction through her magically fused cuisine.

I meant to say that they can also reproduce sexually aside from magically creating offsprings.

Attached: ShamiCock.jpg (228x222, 20K)

She is an ovum demon.

2nd best debiru

What does Momo see in this fat, lazy, dumb crybaby?

Attached: 1567304370465.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Its a nice progression

I'll use this person to find info on onee-chan. I'll get closer to her and try to trick her into bringing me to her home --> Oh shit, this person is useless, they won't survive on their own at this rate. I'll train them so that other magical girls won't kill her first. ---> This person is useless physically, but they can cook and clean, and she's oddly resilient. Maybe she's stronger than I thought ---> Starting to trust for real now, we can help each other

Over time she's become charmed by that moeblob who cooks and cleans for her, and becomes the mother/sister that she never knew. Momo is growing weaker than Shamiko cooking for her, as Shamiko slowly takes over her apartment. Plus Shamiko pushes her further to trust her over time, which opens Momo up further and makes her more dependent. Soon Momo shall become useless.

Attached: 1565572670510.png (650x1880, 634K)

Shamiko even bought a shopping points card in Momo's name so she can get her discounts whenever she goes shopping for her. She's already taken on the wife role.

>theaters in Japan charge for butter
Excuse me?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.42_[2019.09.09_16.28.36].jpg (1280x720, 508K)

it's extra at the movie theater my Dad keeps trying to take me to when I go home

Will I enjoy this show if I'm not a yurifag?

>She is literally a semen demon
With that body, she'd be one regardless of her lineage.

yes, but you may spontaneously sprout yuri goggles
it happened to me

Yes, it's amazing even if you aren't in to yuri, and the big yuri moments all happen either at the end of the anime or after the anime.

She doesn't need any special powers for that

Attached: 76578799_p0.png (999x1300, 1.48M)

Yes if you enjoy cute girls doing cute things and comedy with hidden lore.

Its mainly a show about a good natured retard on her rise to fame despite being useless. Its primarily a comedy with undertones of deep lore.

People don't get into this series primarily for the gay shit. If you like Yuruyuri, Gabriel Dropout, or whatever other kind of slice of life typically comes out these days, you'll probably be fine with this.

Its also basically a magical girl story told from the perspective of the villain, the villain who's the least evil person in the story.

Attached: x2.png (650x1880, 690K)

I still want to know how Momo can just afford to buy a factory. my current understanding is that the light clan has birds steal it from people they "curse" and drops it in front of her.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.48_[2019.09.09_17.05.31].jpg (1280x720, 76K)

All these new anons coming into the Machikado thread I truly believe it get a season two. These are good omens.

Prostitution

Sure, it's a fun show and it's very well made. You'll at least continue watching it for Shamiko, she's perhaps one of the best Kirara characters in the last years. It's a comedy show first and foremost though, like every slice of life, so I think most people would enjoy it even if it has some yuribait

This reminds me, why doesn't every anime studio try to fund a new season of an anime like they did for LWA?

Don't need more netflix shows.

Presumably, so you don't get a OPM season 2 or Arifureta scenario.

Selling the defeated demon horns as ivory.

You might. Unlike the hardcore yuribait shows it's not a setup where every single relationship is a yuri pairing. The lead two characters are paired up pretty strongly, and there's a distinct lack of male characters, but that's as far as it goes. The other story elements aren't drowned out and many of us find the series quite enjoyable.

She probably had a lot of money saved up. It's that or

> He doesn't smuggle butter into the theater
Step up your game kouhai

Drop a vote for BOGAAAH to join the Yea Forums roster for the upcoming Autumn Cup. Vote for any others you like or even write in some suggestions for name changes or even new players in the write in sections.
pastebin.com/10TMiyux

Attached: 1563625409310.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

>He can afford butter
fucking loser

i'm not into Yurishit myself but the Humor and wholesomness keep it interesting Shamiko is precious and should be protected

You'll become one.

I make it fresh in my seat during the previews.

did Momo actually get sick or was it a side effect of Shamiko entering her dream? can beings made of pure magic get sick?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.05_[2019.09.09_17.39.59].jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Seems complicated

Shamiko invades her dreams later and she doesn't get sick. She was probably in a bad place mentally, she only got a bit better when Shamiko cleared out her mental goo.

probably a side effect of Shamiko's mind breaking

He should probably watch something like Aria if he wanted to

i figured it was a side effect of cleaning up all the negative mind goop

rate the Machikados by dorkness

She was trying to stalk Shamiko and got sick due to a barrier. When she lives with Shamiko there is no need for further search.

It's actually a straight shota show in disguise.

technically correct

You'll probably get something like Shamiko being first place, but the real answer is Adam for not fucking Lilith.

>original episode about daemon shota seducing not-Hotarun
Gimme

Attached: 1563476183729.jpg (347x493, 55K)

Momo was trying to follow Shamiko home after school like the creepy yandere stalker she is instead of just fucking asking her, and the barrier protecting the Yoshida household was beating her up. Then, Yuuko invaded Momo's dream and cleaned house, wiping away all of those negative memories, which was quite a strain. Then, she had her magic stolen.

Attached: 1549561079181.jpg (1240x1754, 1.06M)

They get rewards from beating dark clan people, and considering Momo's power and respect other people has for her, she's probably a war veteran with over 200 confirmed kills

God, I want to fuck Lilith.

She has hamburger patties in her refrigerator made from dark clan members she's killed.

She's flat.

exactly!

Attached: 1566941418588.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

God that's hot.

Attached: 1543525046907.png (900x900, 636K)

She also helped save the world which has got to be worth some decent money

thisSakura prolly has a shit load of money stashed away as well from murderizing demons

>lineage of sucubbus
Isn't it from her father's side of the family?

yeah
he's a succubus(male)

Male succubus is an incubus, but its the same shit.

Attached: 1546333605604.png (800x1099, 940K)

So destroying that barrier setup by the Light Clan probably ended up saving Momo, a Light Clan child. How surreal.

as in they get a cash reward from various governments? or do magical girls set a price for saving the world ahead of time? are they unionized?

pink butthole

Is he an ikemen?

SHAMIMOMO

No. The navigators give their client magical girls tokens for defeating dark clansmen. The tokens could be used to redeem for a wish. The more token redeemed, the bigger the wish.

Eternal Shota.

The barriers are specifically anti-magical girls. Because magical girls hunt the dark clan and persecute them, and hurt them. Therefore the seals were created by a noble magical girl to repel all other magical girls, so they couldn't hurt the dark clan in the city. Sakura went through a lot of trouble to make anti-magical-girl symbols around town to outsmart power hungry magical girls who kill demons for pleasure or points. These symbols are hard to overcome.

She didn't destroy the barrier, it just stopped working on Momo since she was invited into Shamiko's house. Its basically vampire rules, they have to let you in willingly.

i want to pound this meat pounder

Attached: tehepero.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Why would Sakura go to such great lengths to betray the Light clan?

Dying because you are too shy to ask your crush for the invitation is quite a dorky death indeed.

There's no way she isn't very experienced with that tongue.

Sorry for not understanding, this lore wasn't presented too well in animation. Unless that's something said further along in the story.

I want Lilith to experience everything she's missed since she's been sealed away with me by her side.

I don't know if betrayal is the right choice of words when you consider the way how Zekiel did a spin on how threatening Riko was to Zhu Hongyu in getting her to be a magical girl.

Most demons are just harmless people with horns and shit. Some go wild but a lot of them are normalish. Magical girls are incentivized and given points for killing them either way I think. Its generally thought that light clan might be darker than it seems. Plus they stack curses upon demons from birth.

There's a lot of lore, that's revealed slowly over time and shit. Most of the shit about dark clan and demons and Sakura is explained in another two episodes or so.

Licking the insides of the pocket universe? Showing it to a hostile magical girl just before getting sealed?

Get some real taste, user.

Attached: eve.jpg (2000x1111, 783K)

By the way, these threads perfectly show why the concept of avoiding the spoilers is silly.

>there are literally descendants of Adam posting in this thread
yikes

Not getting knocked up by Adam.

Even Shamiko is a decedent of Adam on her mothers side, there's no one in the series that isn't a decedent of Adam save for Lilith.

General idea, never ask why something happens, just keep watching the show. Otherwise people may answer.

Adam had no papers and no doors in the Eden, so no use for the dorkcestor.

Not true. Shirozawa, Ugallu and Riko aren't human.

I don't know. Shamimomma and Shamimouto are too dorky to be part of the Light Clan.

Being of Adam doesn't mean you're automatically in the light clan, you have to be recruited by a talking animal to be in light clan.

Joshua could be direct or even first generation from Lilith

best girl

Attached: EECDMZuUYAAiB8m.jpg (1240x1498, 211K)

That had better be Shamiko doing her, or else its immoral.

s/talking animal/literal angel/

>recruited by a talking animal
Eve did exactly that.

doing what?
she's just reading

She's not even looking at it.

>Origin of the light clan is Satan
OH NO NO NO NO

Isn't Lilith supposed to be an analog of sorts for Eve?

>satanri

please do not lewd the imouto
she is for hugs and headpats only

Lilith is a Biblical mis-citation that came about in the Middle Ages which lead to some guy writing a Biblical fanon about Adam having two wives. When you read how any of that lore came about its kinda absurd, and even stranger that it caught on. It was basically some guy misunderstanding a passage and creating some strange deep lore about it.

Although apparently Lilith's name did appear in the Bible before, but the idea she was Adam's other wife came much later.

>those speed lines at the bottom
That's arousing.

chu

Attached: 1553903851104.png (1260x1200, 1.12M)

looks like she's biting Shamiko

>Eve was a first magical girl
We are approaching the levels of lore that shouldn't be even possible!

TIL Adam got side hustle on with tanned waifu.

>Adam world's oldest harem protagonist
>Lilith starts dark clan
>Eve starts light clan
>Stuck in the middle of a girl fight for generations.

Satan was not exactly the main biblical hero too. He was briefly present in the book of Job, but more like a God's prosecutor.

Imagine your waifu being born from a typo.

>Satan was not exactly the main biblical hero too
Well no shit, he's pretty much the villain.

He wasn't the prosecutor in Job; it was more like god was the optimist, and Satan was the pessimist who said there was no reason humans should exist and they're garbage, and god was all "Humans are great, have you seen my good son Job". So Satan says that he can easily get Job to renounce god, and God says that he can't, and it proceeds from there. Satan says he's gone to and fro through earth and hasn't seen anything good in humanity, while god always says "I see a lot good with humanity even now". And Job didn't renounce his morals or god, the people who told Job that he pissed off god and he was a failure were punished, and Job received more than he ever lost for holding to his faith or whatever.

Even now a strange story in some ways, but the general idea is just that karma is bullshit, sometimes shit just happens, hold strong regardless.

Can Lilith summon everything she ever contacted? Or is limited in amount/time since last contact? Will she at least have an unlimited supply of cola?

who let adam in?

TFW Your children will forever be engaged in the worlds largest blood feud. Until your side hustles family is literally living in a box home.

that's a pretty big name for a powerless demon that isn't even on the light clan's radar.

>god talking shit to other gods
The ultimate shitposter.

Attached: once_a_paperweight_always_a_paperweight.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

When will Lilith get a second chance in Shamikos body?

Lilith in the story is somewhat Job like with her attitude in the face of her endless trials and tribulations. Lilith could let things go unlike Momo and Riko, and she is a much happier being as a result.

When will Joshua get a chance too?

>430 lb stick
That's insane. Nobody could wield that thing except Momo.

it happens later, but it's no easy feat since Momo sealed the switch forever with proxin.

Anime book of Job would be Angel Beats except with no happy end

When will Momo get a chance in Shamiko's body?

Job eventually gets double or triple everything he lost

You don't want your wife to tear her muscles while throwing a table.

PUGAAAH
PUGAAAH

Attached: IMG_20190907_112738.jpg (985x1684, 251K)

she was the apple magical girl, it all makes so much sense

Yeah what a b*tch.
After she uses the statuette as dildo.

Not with those horns

can i be the banana magical girl

Yes, he does. He gets new children instead of the dead, but in biblical times quantity was valued over identity.
By the way the greatest part is when God rants about playing with the Leviathan, how scary the Leviathan is and how Job should not complain until he will tame Leviathan too.

You have no imagination user. It'd transform or release Lilith. You need to think of the hentai plot.

It's called talent, user.

Imagine the doujin with Seiko meeting Joshua, the making of Shamiko, woes about Shamiko health, the making of Ryoko, all the drama with Joshua being boxed, Seiko crying and then having some loving married tablesex
That would be the perfect balance of dork, lewd and tragic.

Not with that attitude.

h-how were Shamiko and Ryoko made? asking f-for a friend

Attached: 1550882054620.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

>no toki wa kita from Metako
literally why?

>Lilith didn't want Adam's Adams, flew away from the garden of Eden
>Adam got a realdoll waifu clone made out of his rib called Eve
>waifu clone got talked by an angel into becoming a magical girl after being told a very one-sided account
>Lilith magick'd offsprings
>war in heaven got started between Eve and Lilith's offsprings after Adam and Eve got kicked out of the house

this makes way too much sense.

Attached: shamiko_creation.jpg (800x728, 337K)

As a result of two dorks interacting for too long. Also the tail was surely put to a good use.

Is this from the manga, if not sauce please.

It's a mysterious image. No one knows the sauce, so it must be from the Seiko's family album.

But she's nothing like Satania. You could put them both in the same series and their characters wouldn't even overlap.

Attached: 1564685222002.gif (608x565, 566K)

I am searching though dozen of panda listings now with all applicable tags.

"Daughter!"

Attached: a9pN0xm_700b.jpg (700x394, 34K)

Evidently, even Ryoko is approached to be recruited, but she refuses because she wants to be there for Shamiko

The other thing is what Zekiel's saying to her when it comes to Shamiko does not rub her the right way at all.

who boned her?

Attached: 1553834818395.png (300x342, 138K)

Attached: 1563876975190.png (182x139, 51K)

Attached: shamiblush.png (454x416, 212K)

>smol shamiko
Did some gifs.

Attached: 1538678679505.gif (159x160, 30K)

Will drop more later.

Attached: 1539847396420.gif (380x346, 91K)

Cute, arigato, user!

exhentai.org/s/f23d595076/1461259-132

Satania wants her family to rise to fame, and Shamiko wants her family to eat yummier things.

Satania is Chuunibyou. Shamiko is adorable. Both are innocent.
I thought it would be buried in one of those anthologies!

Oh, well, mystery solved

Shamiko now has to save her dad and get Sakura out on top of getting her family out of poverty.

Why didn't she wish for happiness?

Hah, the mystery resolved! Alas the tail was shopped, but stilla cute resemblance!

where's her other horn?

Broke it to encourage the ancestor.

That doesn't sound good.

When does Shamiko get put into the statue?

There is a whole chapter about that. Look in the archive. Momo and Lilith went to health land again.

There is already a tablebox (and a doorstoppaperweight). Shamiko will turn into something useful too.

Thanks user. Can't believe it took this long.

Attached: Hotaru.jpg (311x314, 36K)

Attached: 1565661265352.gif (279x291, 252K)

So Momo wished for an oppai dumb wife to take care of her, it all makes sense now

Momo wished to find Sakura

Makes more sense.

>gets a dumb oppai wife too
that's not fucking fair, how come she gets two things

Hang in there, Shammy.

>how come she gets two things
Not many people only have one oppai.

She was just lucky it overlaps.

A pretty epic battle, judging by what's left of that factory.

An epic battle we'll never see because of this manga no-fighting rule

Wow you really tried hard with that one. Satania's family was only shown like once, and never mentioned before or after that point. Shamiko's family is in pretty much every episode and are a core reason why she does anything.

Attached: 1567121310092.jpg (800x670, 155K)

Attached: 1562800281397.gif (254x300, 395K)

Man i love these.

I don't know how epic any fight could be drawn by a cgdct mangaka in 4koma format

youtu.be/LLrIGJEz818

How far can you go

>but in biblical times quantity was valued over identity.
that's almost all of recorded time

I think the no fighting rule of peaceful slice of life is broken as of volume 4. But the fights really aren't anything much yet, and are still subverted mostly.

Good lord someone just told me the opposite last week, I don't even know what to believe anymore.

Fights are still pretty low stakes, and over in one panel.

If you read the translation thread of like 2 days ago you can see for yourself that she's been grinding and that she needed to be saved by Darkness Peach from the dream-mooks when she met Sakura.

Also this part

No other fights yet. Momo didn't even get to swing her sword against Ugalla. Shamiko ended up solving everything again in a subverted way without fighting against Ugalla.

They disappeared as soon as Momo showed up, at no point did anyone fight in volume 3.

Attached: 00076.jpg (1354x1920, 683K)

I'm going to make it my ringtone

Another Shamiko thread dies

Two more days until next episode

Least the next three episodes are some real shit, three good episodes

Next episode Momo and Shamiko have to lie to Ryoko about their relationship, Momo molests Mikan, Gozensou gets a new body

Next next episode Shamiko dives into Momo's dreams again, has to deal with muscle Metako, gets trapped in Momo's dream, and they have a bit of heart to heart together. Shamiko tries to man up to protect her family against Momo due to misunderstandings

Next Next Next episode Shamiko and Momo learn the deep truths about Sakura, Shamiko's family, her dad, and other important shit. Shamiko offers for Momo to become her dependent in exchange for Shamiko cooking, cleaning, and taking care of her each day. Confession under the Sakura tree.

Attached: 7b7e770550a1513ae794e81c39fb6e53bd84ea049282b9fcddd7808d282c9e59.jpg (1368x1600, 613K)

Thanks for the spoilers anime director-san

last image

Attached: 76683933_p0.png (1450x1250, 929K)

Why is Shamiko so

So what?

Attached: 1561294756880.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

so shamiko

I don't know what to say, user.

Attached: 1562285971658.gif (315x332, 130K)

Wow! Autism paid off for once! Good job, user. I'd do a thumbs up, but emotes are a nono on Yea Forums(nel).

Underrated post

Trips confirms this is the case

I WANNA SHAMI SHAMIKO'S SHAMIS!

go to bed, Momo

POGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quit telling us and go do it, Momo.

Who doesn't? Made for standing paizuri

Attached: 1565285261513.jpg (1440x1599, 966K)

Momo is always being physical with Shamiko.

formerly chyucks

Attached: 1564302828955.jpg (1280x720, 447K)

Pathetic.

I know, that doesn't make it any easier

Attached: 1532136534435.jpg (500x443, 28K)

Attached: 1567760955072.jpg (2096x1344, 634K)

Skcuyhc?

I don't get the "formerly chyucks" meme. I wasn't in the threads from the very beginning. Can someone enlighten me?

it's a Yea Forums thing, don't think about it or you'll lower your iq

Ah, okay, never mind then. I don't wanna have anything to do w/ Yea Forums. Thanks, user

it's a very cryptic meme

Attached: sneeds.png (725x598, 1.67M)

Okay, that wasn't that bad.
Thanks, user