Doctors defend the KyoAni arsonist, Upgraded his body to be immune to flames

soranews24.com/2019/09/07/kyoto-animation-arsonist-will-live-status-upgraded-by-doctors/

>The 41-year-old Aoba sustained severe burns to his entire body, and has remained hospitalized since the day of the attack. However, his medical recovery is progressing, and doctors have now upgraded his status, saying that his life is no longer in jeopardy and never again will be.

>"We're hoping with his new cybernetic skin, Aoba MK.II will be able to withstand any searing heat that he will face on his next arson rampage. We've also installed a microchip into his brain that contain the database of all animators in Japan that were involved in the production of a moe anime series."

Attached: arsonist mk II.jpg (657x654, 90K)

Who's his next target?

That fatfuck is not getting out of this unharmed.

Attached: chitanda_stronk.jpg (650x1080, 217K)

Attached: 1564180300817.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Police are unable to arrest him: he has become too strong.

Jokes on you OP I actually read the article word for word

N-no..

Hello. This is Shinji Aoba, messaging directly from a hospital in Japan. Though this message is in English, I know not one bit of it, and this all translated by the augmentation chip I now have which let's me connect to the internet telepathically. The doctors have given me a task in exchange for giving me this new body, and that is to find the "faggot" (as they told me) that is OP and do my specialty on you as I did with the others. An easy job if you ask me. So, as a word of warning for the next few days, my friend, Barisaku.

I told you all we shouldn't trust the Sibyl System

Should've turned him into a plant person that breaths through is skin

The next season of Mobile Arsonist Zeta Aoba sounds like its gonna be the AOTY

You're gonna burn alright.

Attached: Jaysee denton.png (176x185, 54K)

>and never again will be
journalism...

Yessssss....

Attached: ignus.jpg (142x148, 5K)

But he needs to live so they can kill him.

This, I don't blame the doctors for doing their job and saving him, he needs to be up and walking for his trial and death sentence.

>Aoba, who has been in a coma since the attack until recently, has broken his silence; "I am growing stronger," he said.

He needs to live so people can have someone to blame. Otherwise, KyoAnus will be exposed as a horrible company that didn't care for the safety of their employees.

HE DID, HIS BODY ACCEPTED THE FLAMES! GOOD GOING AOBA! FIRE!!!

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 08v2 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.09_[2019.08.30_19.09.31].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>shaming the doctors for doing their job
Ever heard of Hippocratic oath, kyoaninigger? Or does ethics doesn't exist in your shithole country?

>villain thought to have perished receives power up

So which studio will our hero pay a visit next?Toei? Pierrot? Maybe get a sidekick so he can burn down both simultaneously?

Attached: 1567560167813.png (1318x729, 1.75M)

Edgy antiedgefags who wanted him to die peacefully blown the fuck out. Now he will face public lynching as god intended.

Fucking based, can't wait to see who his next target will be.

Attached: killing spree.png (640x3362, 62K)

We need to stop him before it's too late.

Attached: 1515250965064.png (827x1300, 351K)

> [An eyewitness] lady said between sobs, "Someone left in the building was begging for help from a window. I couldn't tell if they were a man or a woman. Their mouth was bright red against their blackened body covered completely in soot, even their face. All I could tell was that they were crying out "HELP! HELP" again and again. Soon they stopped moving against the window and burned into it like a shadow. Then I heard the din of ambulance sirens and helicopters flying by."

Attached: 1563596530583.jpg (1296x1370, 629K)

>"We have the capability to make the world's first animator exterminator. Shinji Aoba will be that exterminator. Better than he was before. Better. Stronger. Faster"
holy shit

We must redirect Area 51 raid to Japan and protect studios like Doga Kobo

Attached: i7n3i7.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

Attached: sakamoto desu ga soline.webm (1280x720, 2.31M)

> "He have just mission: destroy all MOE. For great justice! Have anime saved!".