What entry-level battle shounen anime is your guilty pleasure?

What entry-level battle shounen anime is your guilty pleasure?

Attached: one_piece_vs_hunter_x_hunter_vs_naruto_vs_bleach_by_dazia_sapphire_dctk1o5-fullview.jpg (1280x721, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
desuarchive.org/a/thread/192020231/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>HxH
>entry level

HxH is nowhere near as popular as the 3. Most people I've met haven't seen it. I wouldn't call it entry-level.

it's mainstream

Attached: mainstream.jpg (258x286, 15K)

The state of HxHfags.

>HxH
Not battle shonen. Pic related alone proves you wrong again shonenshitter. The simplicity of shonenshit's approach is the logic of a power fantasy, they're just vehicles for cartoon fights, not a realistic, believable story. This directly contradicts the nature of smart manga like HxH, which are focused more on political maneuvering and indirect subterfuge, see nen beasts and Hui Go Ro's speech in chapter 362. Direct confrontations devoid of subterfuge is basically what fighting shounen is and why it's so bad. No one with a triple digit IQ takes shonenshit seriously.

If a story or conflict can be resolved simply with chatacters fighting and throwing laser beams is obvious you're not even trying to put together a compelling plot. HxH has 10x more narration, logic, nuanced dialogue, depth, complex plots, organic characterization, politics, subterfuge, realistic developments, than fighting, literally. It's a literary series, not shonenshit for retards, shonenshitters should stick to OP, Bleach or Naruto.

Attached: 1566856809802.jpg (1400x2100, 1.84M)

In Japan sure. It was never as popular as the Big 3 internationally.

name one thing in the fifty episodes that prevents it from being entry level

HxH sells over twice as much as late Bleach did, literally. It's immensely popular and successful but it isn't battle shonen.

Attached: 1562870945287.jpg (1500x1000, 255K)

*ahem*

Attached: For_beginners.png (262x241, 94K)

Based Hunterchad.

Attached: Based.png (548x489, 104K)

There are several edits of this.
Why are you using a meme to argue?

Attached: 1389145641473.png (261x240, 85K)

/thread

Attached: Brainlet killer .png (3352x1296, 2.29M)

Bleach, but not guilty, just pleasure

HxH isn't even in the top 20 selling manga

YuYu Hakusho was entry level too and the other long running battle shonen by that same author is also going to be entry level.

>TV-MA

>This directly contradicts the nature of smart manga like HxH, which are focused more on political maneuvering and indirect subterfuge
isn't that only after the 6th arc? If we are talking about anime, which learn to read retard that's what was in the OP, than it never even got to that.

Naruto

We compare sales per volume not sales overall, I know it's hard to use your brain for once but come on, it's literally even written on the picture.

It's entry level in the same way Death Note or Monster is entry level.
People get tricked into thinking it's more "mature" just because it's not about fighting all the time.

Of course Hiatusfag make those edits.

No, saw them in other threads before. Even the HxH one is an edit.

Replace HxH with Kimetsu no Yaiba.

Attached: anime.jpg (1788x1858, 678K)

DBS

>but it isn't battle shonen.
Cope

It's an old meme newfag.
There's versions of other popular shows too.

MHA. I've never watched any of the "big 3" and HxH isn't really a guilty pleasure, it's just good

I pity all people that didn't start hxh as a little kid and never had the live experience of the chimera ant arc.

Where is Dragonball, the most common entry-level anime?

Attached: 1567413460866.jpg (592x443, 40K)

children who aren't even born yet will be able to live follow the current arc though

>reddit

B-B-But I thought Dr. Stone was the reddit show

Bleach for me
Something about the show just made me love it

I wonder how far they'll make it without dropping it. While the start of this series is clearly for little kids it kind of grew up with its early readers.

I'm not going to your twitter screenshot thread no matter how many times you link to it.

Kimetsu is a normie show that trends on twitter & reddit

Says who?

Attached: 1563549157452.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

>twitter & reddit
Is that the hole you come from?

No but it's where you came from.

>old meme
early 2019 isn't old enough to me hiatusfag

>HxH
>Battle shonen

Attached: 1551814605562.jpg (487x460, 119K)

It is, Kimetsu only jumped to constant number one once Ninja tweeted it is his favourite anime after episode 19.

you think that netflix image has only been used since early 2019? is that when you first started coming here? lol

even then HxH ranks nowhere near the top by sales per volume you smug retard

Attached: 1548248390254.png (375x355, 194K)

One Piece isn't entry level because it has 900 episodes which will put off almost every newbie. HXH isn't entry level because it isn't as popular as the other 3 and the hiatus puts off people from wanting to watch the series. Therefore One Piece and HXH should be replaced with MHA and Dragonball.

hxh for sure. it’s pure unadulterated kino to the maximum.

>tournament x tournament
>kino

yes

>total sales doesn't even put hxh into the top 20
>sales per volume places it 15th place
HxH loses to
>dragonball
>one piece
>astro boy
>naruto
>attack on titan
>full metal alchemist
Just to name a few. And that's with two separate anime adaptations to boost it's sales. Now this is the part where you pretend you were being ironically retard this whole time, right my fellow based "totally not reddit" chads?

Attached: 1549469128954.jpg (1154x601, 292K)

holy shit hiatus fags eternally btfo

crazy how only one of those manga ahead of it is actually better than it

Kino, pic related

>All the crying HxH fans in this thread
If you got enough new chapters to have a general thread every now and then everyone else would be a lot happier with your containment

Attached: nel.jpg (1600x1441, 125K)

hxh is a shonen with fights

This is a beautiful work of autism

i like how all of this is easy to explain and the wording is simple and mundane.

Yea I started seeing those being spammed around that time.

Cope

and the eternal cope continues

hasn't been a fight in 40+ chapters

what am i coping with? i wasn’t any of the hunterfags who posted sales. in fact, it’s dumb of any of them to use sales as an argument for whether the manga is good or not

Based as fuck. It's also one of the few series to get an alright live action adaption

There were the fights with Lynch vs whoever she fights along with her teammates. Pretty sure that was in the last chapter to come out in the last batch.

>it’s dumb of any of them to use sales as an argument for whether the manga is good or not

Attached: 1541832567473.jpg (226x223, 8K)

but it has fights

yes, that’s what i said, hunterfag

soul society is one of my favorite arcs of all time

Wouldn't call those "fights" but okay.

So does Berserk, Tokyo Ghoul, and Vinland Saga. I'm sure you have a point somewhere

>Michael Bay´s transformers is a masterpiece

the point is that it's a battle shonen

HxH might be better but I can't help but to be more attached to one piece.

A battle shonen that moving to fewer fights. So would you call the others battle seinen?

not him but do you consider battle shounen as an insult or do you just truly think hxh isn’t a battle shounen?

We lost back in the day but coming up on 20 years later we've proven we have the most staying power. Requiem Strawberry.

Attached: tumblr_numv3puKE41up0n2co1_400.jpg (400x600, 57K)

no because how many battles it has doesn't determine if it's a shonen or seinen you fucking retard
it's this weird cope where the fans want to convince themselves it's totally not a cartoon made for children. They are basically the bronies of anime.

It's just a bunch of man children being massively insecure. Remember the Yea Forums sings?
>youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
it's got a massive concentration of overgrown children living with their parents

Attached: 1554514624386.jpg (243x137, 12K)

>Berserk, Tokyo Ghoul, and Vinland Saga
published in seinen magazines. HxH is a shonen and has fights in it

>author says its shonen
>editors call it shonen
>japanese consider it shonen
>published in weekly shonen jump
otaku's in america:
>IT'S SEINEN GUYS! GUYS, GUYS IT'S SEINEN!
as if that matters at all

Christ, this is the fandom that calls themselves "HunterChads"? It's the worst /board/ sings I've ever seen.

HxH is a series that has occasionally the rare fight, BUT IT IS NOT A FIGHTING SERIES. Read and stop shitposting. Why would we make fun of shounenbabies if we liked the same kind of shit they do? Don't you see how flawed your logic is?

That's like saying Monogatari, a series very similar to HxH, is a battle series, despite 99% of the content being dialogue and philosophizing. The height of retardation.

Attached: 1543264128939.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

p-please stop

well, i think hxh is great but ignoring that it’s a battle shounen is just weird and stupid

>a series that has transformations, tournaments and nakama power fights
>not a shounen
What the fuck am I reading

>Why would we make fun of shounenbabies if we liked the same kind of shit they do?
How do you explain most shonenbabies also liking hxh?

it's such a battle shonen that despite having over a hundred episodes the anime never even got to what you are talking about
whenever you see a hunter "chad" that spends every single day spamming Yea Forums and shitposting, never forget it's one of these fatasses breathing into the mic

hunter"""""CHADS"""""

Wow, I can't believe how weak their whispers are. Do they actually live in their moms houses?

>occasionally
lmao
>Why would we make fun of shounenbabies if we liked the same kind of shit they do?
post IQ and skin color

>this thread

Attached: 1532469667035.jpg (535x840, 96K)

oh yeah I made I love hxh but god damn the paste eating trisomies that are in the fandom are the most annoying little shits possible

Yes it is, anything that has it's manga being sold at regular bookshops here is extremely mainstream and entry level.

I love how you think posting that picture adds anything to your argument.

>this isn't entry level trash

Attached: 1546625455661.png (535x800, 390K)

so that's why they're called whisperkeks, huh

Not so much anymore. Unless you're Mexican.

This. Fights are for retarda, Hunterchads care about dialogue and nuance.

When did Hamlet have fights? How many fights are in Moby Dick again? What did Hegel write about powerups and powerlevels?

SIt's so easy to expose falseflaggers. You are the kind of retards that even dear to think HxH is a battle shonen and try to give us chads a bad name for liking a battle shounen, knowing well that ALL BATTLE SHOUNEN ARE FOR RETARDS AND MANCHILDREN.

Seething shonenshitters unable to cope with their loss. Haven't you got a new hair colour to be discussing? Or perhaps which one of your favorite shonen MCs can punch the hardest?

Attached: 1566344988041.jpg (1400x2100, 556K)

the only "entry level" shows among those are bleach and naruto since they offer nothing new or interesting to the shounen formula. HxH has it's far more predictable and mature narrative and characters while OP has insane world building and fantastic long term narrative structure.

>Literally 30 episodes are devoted to one battle during Chimera Ant arc when they storm the mansion
>not a fighting series

what happened hunterbros? i thought we were the real chads!

Attached: bros....jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist.

*unpredictable

>Or perhaps which one of your favorite shonen MCs can punch the hardest?
this is rich considering gon is enhancement and literally does nothing but kick and punch an kamehameha

Cringe

>This. Fights are for retarda,
Then why does hxh have them?
>When did Hamlet have fights? How many fights are in Moby Dick again? What did Hegel write about powerups and powerlevels?
look how intellectually dishonest the hiatusfag is. Namedropping shit you googled doesn't make you smart.

Post IQ and skin color

>Fights are for retarda
>retarda
Ha

What fight again? Netero vs Meruem is but a dialectic and Shakespearean dissertation of the character's psyque as well as the culmination of CA's themes.

The "fight" was literally nothing, insignificant, Meruem tossed around then a poisonous nuke is deployed and that's it. The fight was completely relegated to the background, WHICH IS WHERE IT BELONGS, this is how Togashi deconstructs shounen and subvert expectations by having the actual fight being insignificant, repetitive and secondary to what really matters here. No one praises that for a fight, no fights are ever praised or critically acclaimed, it's praised for the themes and it's dialectic presentation.

The 2nd chapters IS LITERALLY A FUCKING SOLILOQUY, that's Shakespeare since when battles have a soliloquy again?. You just proved you don't understand HxH, you probably even think it is some kind of battle shounen... pathetic.

Moby Dick a battle series, THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SHOUNENBABIES, trying to desecrate literature greatest classics like Chimera Ant or Moby Dick.

Attached: Soliloquy.jpg (799x6007, 1.96M)

The only reason to bring it up would be to suggest that the fighting is what drives the plot of those series forward. It's used to demean the people that read such series as cheap entertainment, no need to play coy about it. Now what do you say of the series that relies less on combat to be the sole driving force? It can still be called battle shonen but that leads to expectations that will immediately be challenged with the amount of chapters where there isn't any fighting but more of what some here would say is "WORDS WORDS WORDS". It's kinda disingenuous.

ok but which of these shonenshits has the best girls?

I hope you're falseflagging.

>HxH has it's far more predictable narrative
You said it

stop trolling

>there's no fights
>posts a fight
>Shakespearean
holy 65 IQ

>I wouldn't call the parts with people fighting each other fights
Delusional hunterfags

And now we've hit the point where he's given up an is just trying to act as retarded as possible for attention.

BASED hunterchad exposing fight retards. Cue 5 shonenbabby replies that can't address or refute the point.

Attached: 1538079825165.png (365x480, 146K)

>since when battles have a soliloquy again?
>since when battles have
ESL aside, inner monologue is a classic shounen battle trope.

Patheic samefag

If you go to Netflix you will literally see HxH listed as beginner anime.

I’m enjoying Bleach right now, but there’s so much filler, and very few characters (if any) ever die, so nothing ever feels consequential. Fights are drawn out way too long too. I guess this is just a criticism of that style of anime, but it would be such a good show if it were paced a little better and made for a more mature audience.

What fight was there, goober? Those were fights the same way a bar fight is a fight. Not the 1 on 1 hype duel that the other user was trying to paint it as, don't be dishonest

This thread is so cathartic. God I hate Hunterhunterfags.

Its okay, they all die in the war arc

>none of the asshurt shonenshitters refuted these yet

We can't stop winning, bros.

Attached: 1499263267053.png (492x466, 160K)

We could improve it.

Attached: 1455555355357.png (640x480, 622K)

He's still coping with his loss, be gentle user.

Attached: 1557926933157.jpg (640x640, 45K)

Cope

It’s literally just spoonfeeding: the manga

Attached: 060D4D3F-9018-44DB-B6FD-B21A661C3FAC.jpg (1024x3218, 1.71M)

BASED

Attached: 1566549488700.jpg (1021x511, 77K)

A fucking cheap nuclear bomb ended the most powerful being that will ever exist in HxH.

Go back to you fucking retarded shounen shit series where they throw laser beams out of their ass or have fights resolve their plots. Only retard series for retards have fights being important.

Attached: 1567638355829.jpg (2132x1600, 1.24M)

>What fight was there, goober? Those were fights the same way a bar fight is a fight.
So there were fights?
>Not the 1 on 1 hype duel that the other user was trying to paint it as
Don't move the goalpost, a fight is a fight. Gon vs Hisoka, Kurapika vs Uvogin, Hisoka vs Chrollo, Gon vs Genthru, etc

this would be true if most of the panels were just white backgrounds

Attached: 1542371462465.jpg (898x1300, 304K)

>have fights resolve their plots
chimera ant was resolved in a fight

Fairy Tail

>an asspull defeated the villain
Oh wow

Attached: Bleach by togashi.jpg (1066x1600, 267K)

I still remember Yea Forums laughing at that back in the day, almost as much as the rubber nen

>mfw it turned into a HxH thread
This is boring. Okay I'm out.

Attached: 1567682407380.jpg (388x352, 63K)

>most powerful being that will ever exist in HxH
thats blatantly untrue

this also isnt true

they ruin every thread by making it about themselves and then when they inevitably lose the argument they act retarded

>4 ears

Attached: 1430822979098.jpg (500x500, 98K)

HXHfags have nothing to talk about since they haven't had a new chapter in 9 months.

Based Hunterchad devastating shonenfags

Attached: 1566603010325.jpg (696x800, 150K)

>Only retard series for retards have fights being important
Nigger that shit is 99% of all anime and manga. The fight is either the substance itself or a metaphor for some argument between the two sides.
Your shit stinks as much as anyone else’s.

One Piece is pure joy

Fantasy pirates in a crazy, mysterious world is about as pure an adventure concept as you can get

Pretty sure the bomb wasn't brought up before it exploded. The two characters were fighting and then nope, bomb out of nowhere.

There's plenty of manga without fighting being the center of it. You just have limited taste in manga which is why it seems like it's a big part of the medium.

before and after the bomb he had no intention to kill anyone anymore

i fail to understand how some of you guys can read one shounen and not enjoy any of the other ones. i haven't read a single popular shounen i didn't enjoy.

Read better manga. Hi no Tori, HxH, Buddha, Paranoia Star, Mushishi, Pluto, Monster, YKK, Punpun, Rakugo, Kaiji, Ten, etc.

These are some of the most acclaimed manga of all time and there's no a single battle shounen there.

If we go anime you'd have to add SEL, Tex, LOGH, FLCL, Haibane, Monogatari, Paranoia Agent, etc. Same case, not a single battle shounen, the most derided genre there is.

No battle series can't ever be compared to Shakespeare or Melville, or even be as acclaimed as HxH. THAT'S A FACT. Battle shounen are for retards like yourself.

Attached: 1538417641982.jpg (784x1145, 232K)

Hahahaha. Hunterfags GTFO.
Seriously though. I like hxh, but stop the nonsense of it being a masterpiece. Togashi should go light novel or something. But he can't be a manga "master" if all he does is not draw at all.

Based Hunterchad.

Get pleb filtered, brainlet.

Attached: The HunterChad Effect (2).png (1848x2524, 1.1M)

Based Hunterchads.

Attached: One Word.jpg (2133x1600, 950K)

>These are some of the most acclaimed manga of all time and there's no a single battle shounen there
But hxh is a battle shounen?

p-please add snk to the copypasta

naruto during my younger years, and when it ended i picked up one piece. I don't get why battle shounens get so much hatred, their not supposed to have deep morals and messages, or the story telling prowess of a great play or book, they're just about a young kid who has/gets super powers and goes on an adventure. Simple and fun stories to fill up your time every saturday. Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, DBZ, and all other battle shounens are great for their genre.

Someone used their Nen ability to punch someone else and it took one picture to convey it, I wouldn't call one picture taking half a manga page a "fight".

Prove that it is an edit?

I recognize that Naruto is horribly flawed but I fucking love it regardless

Ah, so you are being dishonest. Very bad, son.

Typically, a fight like Gon vs Hisoka or Kurapika vs Uvogin has thematic and narrative relevance with chapters worth of build-up. That how it is with practically any other battle series. This "fight" is with characters we only meet few pages prior, doesn't affect the plot or story in any way, last 4 pages at best, and isn't so much a duel but an ambush. Like if a man were drunk or angry enough to hit you in the head with a chair and you come back at him with a pool cue. Try not to argue in bad faith, it makes you seem petty.

Attached: 0390-012.png (917x1300, 261K)

I am not a 14 y/o afraid of being lame, I have no 'guilty pleasures', just things I like.
I like Naruto. I know its shit and should never be posted here, but I enjoy the world and setting of Naruto.

>The absolute state of denial HxHfags are in
Wow.

That's a funny picture, casually "ignoring" the fact that in 2016, in the last year of serialization Bleach had, Kubo published 4 volumes selling a total of 1,860,729. Which oversells Hiatus x Hiatus' only volume published that year.

Why are daily My Hero Academia threads allowed while Naruto was relentlessly shat on forever?

But SnK sucks, why would someone add it to HxH, Hi No Tori and other masterpieces in this post

I don't understand it too but I never got into bleach, bc, hero academia and others, I even struggled fo enjoy kimetsu.

Another thread of Hunterchads absolutely demolishing seething brainlets and shounenbabies, if they want to start the conversation they should atleast be willing to finish it, all I see from the opposing side is Yea Forums tier buzzwords and no arguments, this is honestly way too easy, pick easier fights next time Yea Forums.

Attached: 9855956.jpg (330x400, 119K)

Ok, so hxh has really minor battles alongside the major ones. Your point? That just makes it seem more like a battle shounen.

Try reading Toriko user
it's the perfect manga to turn your brain off and enjoy some bullshit fight, manliness, epicness and by the end of the serie planet-sized fight and stupidly high powerlevels.
It gets way less credit than it should because the anime was trash that ranked so low that it actually made the editor rush the ending of the manga.

>samefagging Tsefag still damage controlling
post IQ and skin color. Timestamp.

There's literally no major battles for 40+ chapters now, the only things we get is characters stabbing or shooting eachother once in a while, and it takes a single page to convey that action, stop embarassing yourself by clinging to points that were already proven wrong.

Attached: Lynch.png (388x360, 128K)

fpwp

Yea Forums used to be more elitist, and by the time Yea Forums really got off the ground as a website Naruto was getting to its worse half, so it was easy to make fun of.

BNHA had some very well done arcs in the beginning so people thought that it was going to be genuinely great. That it has gotten pretty mediocre wasn't something that you could predict early on. Inertia is what keeps the fanbase and threads going at this point.

>Samefag.
First post this thread, cope.

Anyone have any suggestions of a battle shounen that captures the adventurous feel of early Dragon Ball, One Piece and HxH?

Attached: 77e.gif (340x450, 464K)

Feels so fucking good to be a Hunterchad. We literally cannot stop winning.

Attached: 1547743113514.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

Naruto was treated respectfully until it started shitting the bed, then it was what, a full decade of ass?

MHA was just a harmless series until the yakuza arc which spiraled into o my 7 quirks. It SHOULD start getting shat on, but I assume most of the fanbase is still in denial.

Attached: unknown.png (543x259, 11K)

Tezuka's Phoenix has fights too. It doesn't make it battle shonen

Attached: 1550230707982.png (1107x1600, 1.4M)

HxH is a shonen in name only, it has transcended the genre a long time ago.

snk is definitely better than punpun or monster

HxH is a shonen by virtue of the fact that it is published in a shonen magazine. No buzzwords by seething Hunter""""chads"""" will ever change that.

mate if you don't think mha gets shat on you've never entered one of its threads, people just enjoy it regardless

Somewhat Toriko.

>all the replies are all in the same tone, formatting, and pretentious attitude

>"uhhh im not same fagging nuh uh"

Try harder next time

>Buzzwords.
Funny when it's the Hunterchads in this thread that are putting effort into explaining their points while shounenshitters are stuck in a corner using low tier buzzwords as arguments, this delusional behavior is why no one outside of Yea Forums takes it seriously.

>still no IQ or skin color
hiatuspedros aren't high IQ I see

Again, you're being dishonest. I get that you are trying to save face, but there is no need to play dumb. This wasn't a minor battle, nor an actual fight. There was an ambush then a retaliation. Someone throws a can of soda at your head, you throw it back. This isn't hard but I should know better to expect more

Attached: 1566795221408.jpg (707x682, 81K)

Says the retards who constantly spam "soft seinen"

I will never understand why some people think SnK is not shit tier manga. Writing is abysmal and dialogues full of exposition, art is not good either. Characters oftem underwritten, like Mikasa for example. I don't get it

Attached: 0121-020.jpg (886x1300, 256K)

Are you trying to tell me that them screaming "I'm Winning!!!" while humiliating themselves isn't amazing?

top and bottom look like twins

I never spam soft seinen or seinen at all, HxH is a Shonen in the same way that SnK is Shonen, it's published in Shonen Jump, doesn't change the fact that this thread is full of seething brainlets who literally can't stand a chance against the average Hunterchad and can only regurgitate buzzwords, the evidence is all around you, scroll up.

>There was an ambush then a retaliation.
yeah a fight, are you retarded?

Nice, I'm glad we can classify a Shonen fight from DBZ that can last 30 episode on the same level as a bar ""fight"" that lasts one page and depicts a person punching another person in one panel.

Whatever faggot, It doesn't matter what specifically you do when the average hunterfag is a schizophrenic retard who constantly spams shitty buzzwords and memes and is obnoxious as fuck. Congrats on being more intelligent than the rest of your cohort I guess

Hisoka literally cuts someones throat open with a card in the first 10 chapters. If that isn't pandering to the low iq apes, then I don't know what is.
Aside from that, if you're talking politics and subterfuge, Naruto is not devoid of either of those things. Even a retard could tell that Shikamaru doesn't adhere to the typical (so called) "shonen shit".

>HxH has 10x more narration, logic, nuanced dialogue, depth, complex plots, organic characterization, politics, subterfuge, realistic developments, than fighting, literally.
You lost me at narration. HxH is awfully bland and is unfamiliar with the term "show don't tell". The characters are average at best, Leorio being on the upper end and Gon being on the lower end. Truthfully, Gon is a horrible character and even HxH tards have admitted it before.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/192020231/

Yeah. Parallels dude xD
i hate Isayama so much jeez

Attached: 15312.jpg (2132x1600, 1008K)

Ambushes aren't fights, you mental child, only ambushes. I see now this is the best you're capable of and don't want to seem like I'm picking on the disabled.

Attached: 1565215220372.jpg (249x243, 6K)

hxh fans are white theirs you're answer

Why is HxH here? There's nothing for a hunterchad to be guilty about

>Ambushes aren't fights
Cope

By shat on I mean a majority doing it, including former fans and not just blind haters. I certainly haven't visited the threads since the 7 quirks deal, but back then at least 4 apologists would snarl at you to leave if you delivered any criticism.

>I read the first 10 chapters of a 390 chapter manga, I am officially classified as someone who can analyse and critique it.
If this is the best you can do then no wonder you Shonenshitters can't stand a chance.
>Pic related, Shonenshitters and OPs face when this thread went south and ended up backfiring.

Attached: 91495149.jpg (935x855, 176K)

>Manga that were from the Big 3
>Guilty Pleasure

OP is about a 7.5 overall
Bleach is about a 6.5 overall
Naruto is about a 5.5 overall

Naruto is the weakest of the three because the timeskip detriments the series as a whole

That's because Bleach has more readability which is something the likes of Naruto doesn't have.

Attached: bleach_609___the_almighty_yhwach____by_inec_dve-d89l0gu.jpg (1762x1300, 720K)

I'm catching up somewhat with One Piece after I quit reading it a few years ago and I read HXH when it comes out. I dropped both Naruto and Bleach pretty quickly.

Inuyasha.

>Hisoka literally cuts someones throat open with a card in the first 10 chapters.
>Guts literally fucks and monster and blow her head off in the first chapter.

Attached: H29aXGJ.jpg (1191x671, 60K)

>Ambushes aren't fights
It's a strategy used in fights, especially when you're doing it to kick a woman across the room.
>theirs
hola ESL

The current One Piece arc is trash and Oda is a hack, don't bother.

Attached: Odahack.png (751x504, 98K)

Yeah and its fucking based and iconic.

>hiatusfags sperging out
>OPfags, narutofags and bleachfags are pretty chill

Dilate.

Fairy Tail

I like the powers and the waifus

>That's because Bleach has more readability
How?

I you have to ask you've never watched it

>dr stone is reddit

I know that shit series was the rick and morty of anime

>It's a strategy used in fights
No, it's a strategy used to prevent a fight. You're trying to catch them off guard to hold greater power over them.

IKR!!! Those disgusting evil hiatusfags !!! How dare they try to have actual conversations instead of just sticking to one sentence buzzwords and memes ?
This website is hopeless.

the last arc was really good, so the opinion is generally positive nowadays. personally, I don't have much of a problem with the 7 quirks thing but it's an easy target for shitposting

You hear people say they read a bleach chapter in 2 minutes? Well that makes a shitty experience when reading weekly but a nice experience when reading in bulk

>Manga is 6 arcs long
>Designed more closely like Jojo volume wise
>timeskip doesn't detriment the series as a whole
>Keeps more focus on what Kubo established in the first arc than retconning shit constantly.

Pretty obvious why dude.

Attached: yoruichi-smiles.png (475x971, 99K)

yeah spamming pastas to derail every fucking thread is so much better

>How dare they try to have actual conversations instead of just sticking to one sentence buzzwords and memes
wew this lack of self awareness

Well like I said, Bleach is designed with only 6 arcs and long volumes like Jojo is.

Jojo main universe is 6 parts long FYI.

I liked WCI. Even if it isn't good (though I think I'll enjoy it to some extent regardless) One Piece is also a major sunken cost fallacy to me. I've been reading it for over 15 years and I want to be there, or at most a little bit behind, when it finishes.

oh jeez you sound like such a pussy little faggot

>Pastas.
That says something about you skipping every single post just because it has more than 300 characters, signs of a short attention span and low IQ, and you can't really say it's derailing threads when the thread is literally about Shonen and HxH, does your brain even work properly ??

wew what happened? I'm not caught up yet.

Not that guy but Whole Cake Island was a mess to me. Wano has been FAR BETTER by comparison.

Although I do LOL over the fact that Oda believes he's going to finish One Piece in 5 years.

>Giants storyline (if Oda is paying off that one Island)
>Boa Hancock and Celestial Dragons arc
>Blackbeard confrontation arc
>Raftel
>100 Year History Gap

And that's off the top of my head arc wise. We still need to deal with
>Hawkeye Mihawk vs Zoro
>Geat Blue
>Laboon promise
>Shanks

NO WAY THAT'S GETTING ALL TIED UP IN 5 YEARS
>

I'm of the opinion that OP just won't ever end. Oda will die and it will still run. There's just so much more money in it than any other manga, including Naruto and Bleach.

Watch Oda having wasted 20 years just extending arcs as long as possible to make as much money, end up fucking up the whole thing just to end it quickly and retire, disgusting tbqh.

Didn't Oda give another timeline of One Piece being completed days ago or something?

she cute

HxH is entry level but that doesn't mean that it's bad
netflix wants to shill anime so of course they are going to post the best or most popular material the medium has to attract customers and make them stay
they aren't going to shill boku no pico and is this order a rabbit

I'm girl(male) just like my favorite character Eren Yeager

Attached: 0121-041.jpg (886x1300, 257K)

Yeah it's impossible. Plus I think he'll have to slow down eventually, he's at the age Miura was when Berserk releases rapidly slowed to a halt.

Miura being a lazy hack that got sick of writing his story isn't the standard for aging mangaka.

10 pages are enough for a shit show like HxH. If I read it, i've already lost.

It really sucks to just be a regular fan of HxH and have to deal with all these pasta "not a battle shounen" retards who can't get over themselves. What happened to just liking the manga?

We don't even have much room to talk, the guy goes on hiatus all the time

I wonder who has been on the Golgo 13 ride the longest

300 characters of pseudo-intellectual babble where some spic unironically tries to argue a manga published in a shounen magazine is not a shounen is not worth reading.

This really is like Tokyo Ghoul when Ishida made Kaneki look more and more feminine

Naruto is a cash cow. They refuse to let that go hence the Kaguya bullshit with the end of Naruto, the Gaiden and Boruto: A Naruto movie.

Bleach got away from the shitty sequel series because Kubo REFUSED to end Bleach on Aizen and wrap up the Quincy.

If he wanted a shitty sequel with Kauzi, he would have ended it with Aizen, had the final chapter be the way it is save for the Juha Bach bits and then used the Quincy as a springboard for Kazui: Bleach GT.

I can see it now:
>Yhwach and Quincy are introduction arc antagonist
>Then we get arc about the Noble families
>arc about Hell
>Zanpakutou rebellion reboot arc
>Aizen breaks out of Muken with Muken inmates
>Finds some way to break into Spirit Palace
>Kazui has to defeat ALL OF THIS and Aizen via Gohan to Goku with Cell.

I cringe at the thought of this.

Attached: kazui_by_killerrevo-daekkh1.png (902x742, 726K)

My theory is that the constant hiatuses drove the already stupid totally insane. I can't stand most who call themselves a hunterchas

Black Clover

Attached: Asta_en_el_anime.png (1920x1080, 3.03M)

>Bleach got away from the shitty sequel series
Because the anime got cancelled earlier.

If the anime was still running, it definitely would have kept going with the sequel series

You know, the people that unironically use the term pseudo-intellectual are typically are the most insecure

Anime got cancelled because of filler arcs that Perriot ran into the ground while interrupting the Arrancar Saga

Manga ended because Kubo got his left tendon shattered and had to have surgery.

Or maybe they just can critically evaluate others ideas and realize that the inconsistent buzzword-filled ramblings of a drunken spic 13 year old aren't worth reading

The hunterfags flying into a rage because a spade was called a spade don't seem very secure to me

>Devoted his entire life to one story
>Worked 16 hour days, eschewing all social life and his own health
>His efforts produced the GOAT manga
>He still works on it today, 30 years later, having taken only one break longer than a year during which he created another manga
>Lazy

kind of wish we did get a Kazui series when I see that image

Why do I get banned for one little troll thread yet Hunterfags shit up the entire board and jannies don't do shit?

>kind of wish we did get a Kazui series when I see that image

DON'T BE FOOLED. The reason nobody shits on Kazui and Ichika is BECAUSE they aren't focused on.

Notice how whenever the kids are focused on (like Boruto, Gohan, Pan, etc) they either wind up becoming shit or are shit depending on who is writing them.

They are only focused because "I'm the kid of the MAIN CHARACTER! LOOK AT MEEEE!!!"

What was the troll thread?

You just act like it's normal for a mangaka to go on extended hiatuses when they get older. This idea comes from people who somehow mostly just read HXH, Berserk, and Inoue's series. Oda already takes a week off occasionally and I doubt it'll get any worse than that. Oda's also nearly a decade younger than all three of those.

Because Hunterchads are actually providing well written arguments and proof with visual evidence to support their claim, if you think it's troll posting then you're delusional.

Right.
Why, for arguing to the contrary? Are you unable of telling pasta from actual post or do you lump them together because it's easier to process?

>nobody shits on Kazui and Ichika
Shippers do

Hunterchads repeat the same arguments that have already been refuted and don't even know the definitions of certain terms.

>6 minutes to come up with a 1 word response
I thought hunterchads had to be super geniuses to appreciate Togashi's subtle nihilism and wicked sense of humor? What's happening here?

>Refuted.
Just because you claim it has happened doen't mean it did.
Refuted where ? This thread ? I don't see a single post mentioning good arguments to refute our points.
Other threads ? It's all the same or even worse, stop lying.

Sometimes, one word is enough and I'm doing other things.

>Togashi's wicked sense of humor.
Imagine outing yourself this easily...
Stop talking about Manga that you didn't read faggot.

O

MY

SEVEN

QUIRKS

Your theory is also right. There's also the O my rubber Nen thing which absolutely destroyed any possible chance of having normal threads afterwards

Imagine digging your own grave.

Well they're only human, decades of being hunched over drawing, stressed out trying to meet deadlines and subsisting on shit food and no time for exercise ages you faster than most humans. I won't be surprised if Oda slows down in his late forties like those three did. He's already the exception keeping up the pace he does.

This entire thread biting this hard.

Attached: 1567542468298.jpg (311x313, 10K)

These faggots,are you baiting or do you really think it's not a battle shonen?

People forget that Togashi already worked himself halfway to death with the entirety of YuYu Hakusho and the first half of HxH, he's 53 with health issues from drawing manga for too long, the hiatus is unfortunate but it is what it is, he's not going to kill himself over a manga.

People complaining about hiatuses A. have never worked as hard as mangaka do for even a day and B. don't have anything to do other than read manga, which is why it feels like a lifetime to them whereas I catch up once a year and usually have 10 more chapters to read.

>obvious bait for hunterfag kiddos
>it's super effective
yikes

Chances are it might come back this fall, making it a year gap which i can live with

Complaining that a series you like barely comes out doesn't mean you don't have anything else to do. At the very least someone could read other manga that actually does come out. And Togashi especially even when he does come back greets you with introducing a bunch of more characters and panels filled with words instead of art.

Based Togashi dropping 20 chapters last year just to take a 1 year hiatus.

Attached: 597529423.png (292x269, 104K)

so you admit hxh isn't entry level?

Attached: schro.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

As I said it's just pseudo-intellectual babble. I mean look at this shit
>Not battle shonen
Wrong right off the bat. There are fights and conflicts get solved through those fights. There's an arc where Gon and his boyfriend go to Heavens Arena to train and get money. The final test of the Hunter Exam tested fighting ability. The ant arc is concluded by Gon and friends infiltrating the palace to distract the 3 guards in battle while Netero battles the King, with attempts of diplomacy being waved off.
>they're just vehicles for cartoon fights, not a realistic, believable story
Excellent way to describe the current arc. In the end its just niggers with super powers killing each other. HxH is just more nuanced
> political maneuvering and indirect subterfuge
Absent in Hunter Exam, Zoldyck arc, YorkNew, and Greed Island
>Direct confrontations devoid of subterfuge is basically what fighting shounen is
and the majority of HxH

Do hunterfags even read HxH? Do they even LIKE HxH? If you're asking me they're just accelerationist moefags trying to get mods to ban shounen threads forever.

That's like the equivalent of kaguya asspulling out of Madara.

I mean, that's the whole HxH manga though, if you aren't enjoying these latest chapters I don't see how you enjoy anything else, when the latest stuff is some of the best.

If you're not invested in the current arc then you're obviously just going to see everytime he introduces a new Prince's faction and their followers, as he did with Camilla and Morena Prudo, as "a bunch of more characters" when it's much more interesting than that, the art is actually really good in the current arc and there are like 3 pages with a wall of text that you have to go through but that's it, cherrypicking them out of 200+ pages in the last 10 chapter batch is a bit unfair.

Attached: Babimyna.png (253x279, 36K)

High IQ

>being so insecure about what shows you watch you need to respond to bait threads
does it matter? anyone who has read the series in OP knows young hxh-fags would be triggered by it being lumped into standard shounen

Atleast you read it, unlike literally most people here.

Togashi's art has been no better than average for quite a while now.

Except the bomb/Netero's Bodhisattva was hinted at near the start of the arc but hey, the brainlet meme always gets more fuel to the fire

>Implying its even him drawing it now.

Guarantee he just draws the a few things, writes the text walls then his assistants do the rest.

He draws the characters, assistants does the backgrounds, no different than Miura or Inoue

It was a simple little wojak face.

speedreaders have always had the opinion of togashi's art being simple. his linework has always been top-shelf, though he's been minimalistic or even spartan in his layouts

The average person who posts that Togashi is a bad artist doesn't even know what minimalism or layouts are.

Attached: Togashi on Manga Artistry.png (651x156, 110K)

>minimalism
Like bleach?

None. I don't watch those kinds of shows anymore. I even dropped BnHA and Attack on Titan years ago. Thankfully, I learned to be part of those who were ahead of the pack and enjoyed a series before it became too cool and popular to enjoy.

Togashi's hardly the only mangaka with a minimalist style. I just don't find it particularly appealing and maybe it's just the long time since I've read the earlier chapters but even when it's not scribbles (which mostly stopped after the last arc) it still seems worse and less appealing to me.

The anatomy can be really horrific at points too. And I don't mean stylistic choices with the designs I mean the bodies literally just change panel to panel for no reason. Its schoolboy errors like that breaking my immersion trying to read HxH

I mean look at all the examples the "Hunterchads" have posted. If these are really the best panels then... no thanks.

honestly as much as I love HxH, the final arc in the anime is trash

What do you think was Bleach's main inspiration?

Attached: 1558288529631.jpg (640x948, 81K)

Based, really only the artistically illiterate assume mere replication counts as art. That's why they gush over frauds like Asano transposing google images for cityscapes

Saint Seiya?

That's just obfuscation, the power system definitely in based on Saint Saiya but The Lost Shinigami arc shows how much he aped from YYH. Even the SJ editorial staff rejected Bleach because of its similarities

any mangaka who has been illustrating as long as togashi and whoever made bleach are bound to have developed excellent penmanship. what you prefer is mostly down to taste or nostalgia.

show me some bad anatomy from hxh please. he has koalas and lobsters as characters and calls them "ants" for fucks sake.

Asano only puts real effort into characters. calling him a fraud just outs you as immature

of course he does when it's the only actual work he commits to

finding a way to automate or remove work where you have no inspiration or original ideas to communicate is just good work ethics and being honest towards your readers.

One Piece but it's not guilty.

Attached: 1556902870428.gif (121x88, 31K)

>All these homo times homocucks seething at such basic bait
I suppose the OP worked like a charm, but I can't agree with its basic premise. What is there to feel guilty about if you read any of those that doesn't extend to anime as a whole?

Shows how ignorant you truly are. Hamlet actually has the highest amount of fight scenes out of Shakespeare's most prominent plays.

They're all guilty pleasures. But I genuinely like the early stories for Naruto/bleach/OP and later parts of HxH.

They literally just sprout off about random shit they think is intellectual but haven't actually read. And it's always Shakespeare, moby dick, and the great gatsby usually for some reason

Not even shitting you a bunch of hxh subreddit mods got on the Yea Forums model team and I think at least one MHA one. There was a post about it a ways back. It's part of the reason the entire board has become one giant shonen circlejerk and why all the "THE GREAT DEBATE" "NOW THAT THE DUST HAS SETTLED" bait threads get ignored

>hxhqueer
>also a fan of monogatari
oof

I don't feel guilty about anything I enjoy.

I am currently enjoying Yui Kamio. I know it will get axed soon if it hasn't already but it's fun.

Attached: mindbreak.png (686x770, 489K)

whats the point of being a "hunterchad" and typing up all that BS if everyone knows its a wrong? Is it a joke thats gone to far? Do you guys think they legitimately believe what they're saying about the whole allegories to other forms of literature and paintings? If you wanted (you)s you can make shorter bait, its pretty easy with modern Yea Forums.

Attached: 1558909897015.png (314x317, 17K)

It's kind of like the "Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice is an art film and too smart for people" thing, it started off as a joke but newfags took it seriously and started parroting it to fit in.

The entire arc is one long battle with breaks, it's a war.

>There's literally no major battles for 40+ chapters now.
This doesn't disqualify Hunter x Hunter from being a battle shonen, user, what the fuck? There were a bunch of fights in the previous arcs, and it's still being published in a Shonen magazine. By every definition, it's a battle shonen. Just because it's growing its beard a little doesn't mean it's not a battle shonen, what the fuck is wrong with you?

>guilty pleasure

Attached: 15292659995060.png (730x503, 367K)

>DON'T BE FOOLED. The reason nobody shits on Kazui and Ichika is BECAUSE they aren't focused on.
More like because they are borderline non-characters.

Also known as Rick and Morty syndrome

How can they be characters with no story to delve into them or develop them?

Based. high test choice. Chadsta is a real man's MC of choice.

Attached: rttr.jpg (718x1015, 354K)