Shingeki no Kyojin

Zeke deserves love and his otouto

Attached: e119c921-609b-4df8-83e3-ce4c38d04b49.png (345x445, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cOYIpwll_M
youtube.com/watch?v=D7J_8IB5i6k
youtube.com/watch?v=YvW9KQ5vu8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5KJZR9USuPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They deserve death.

Screencap this. Zeke gets his wish. All Eldians are made sterile. Eren even dies. But what happens is, the Titan power is not fed to a shifter. Gabbies bullet kills Eren near instantly in real time and so his power can't be obtained by consumption. It goes to a new boy, the last born Eldian. He is the son of Queen Historia, magnanimous queen leading her people gently into extinction. Eren accesses his power and learns who he is again in a younger body. And as the shifters die off, with the curse of Ymir not having been taken from them, Eren absorbs all their powers by default as he remains the lastborn Eldian. This is how Eren absorbs all Titan powers and Isayama has an excuse to timeskip considerably. I'm not sure yet though if Eren 2 will do the rumbling or not soon after he awakens.

SAY HER NAME

Attached: 1567974035346.png (499x1292, 630K)

Why are EHfags already melting down?

Ymir Carla Frieda Faye Dina Freedom Yeager-Reiss.

My baby girl~

Attached: 1567495042688.png (963x1243, 326K)

EMwhales, YHfags, fujos*

>shonen protag's dad puts the Tailed bea-- I mean founding titan inside him when he was young
>main trio have obnoxious plot armor that bullshit their way through everything
>terrible fucking pacing
>Itachi was a good guy all along, he had his reasons for causing the tragedy // Reiner + Bert + Annie + Zeke were good guys all along, they had their reasons for causing tragedies
>Eren literally did titan clone jutsu against the Warhammer now using spiked weapons to fight
>both series mention that the MC carries the will of a past person
>Founding Titan/Ymir // Kaguya/God Tree
>9 Bijuus // 9 Titans
>last arc is a war arc just like Naruto

What went wrong?

Attached: 1567804127444.jpg (1100x500, 441K)

Ymir Arlert, wife of Mehmet Arlert.

Attached: 1566068383188.jpg (376x467, 25K)

this is kino

Attached: zeke unchained.jpg (849x816, 618K)

>the shingeki no kyojin was inside you all along eren
and gigcuck said it the best manga/anime unironically

What happened in the latest chapter?

When was the last time a chapter sparked so much discussion about the story? For months every AoT thread on Yea Forums has been shipperfag wars but now look at them.

Attached: daz.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Is it EH or YH? I can't tell.

Attached: D-kMuxQU8AAlocL.jpg (1024x692, 95K)

@192964131
>SH4
>Being kino
C'mon man, I defend it being different from others SH and rate it highly (maybe even personally like it better), but it's too lacking for that. Work your bait
youtube.com/watch?v=_cOYIpwll_M

How would Eren work as a SH protagonist? Or would he be the antagonist?

Eren will never love him as long as Zeke keeps up with his "STOP HAVING SEX".

I love them

Attached: 1567817587622.png (371x311, 91K)

Remind that SNK IS KINO
KINO
I
N
O

Attached: 1567894749184.jpg (1544x1352, 396K)

why are the raws so bad

I love Reiner!

Zeke's cool but not as cool or kino as REINER.

ShingeKI NO kyojin

Do EHfags actually believe their shitty meme that Eren got his waifu pregnant by accident?

Ymir usually has freckles while Eren doesn't. But it depends on the artist.

The farmer's face is hidden because it's Grisha. Eren uses his powers to time travel Grisha to bang Historia (his real mom) before sending him back to the past.

How bad were these threads before Marley?

youtube.com/watch?v=D7J_8IB5i6k
youtube.com/watch?v=YvW9KQ5vu8Y

Imagine AOT with FF12 soundtrack.

That was fun. See you all next time. Take care of yourself, Kino-fag. Do your home work, don't do drugs, stay in school.

Sieg deserves to die in a ditch.

Absolutely based kinobros.

Attached: 31e1b7afd8dccb5e5588d8387cfea925.jpg (640x450, 34K)

This chaptes actually shows how many brainlets are in the fandom.

How did your opinion of Grisha change after this chapter?

Attached: 9A5D58BA-DEEE-46D3-98CB-9E112E111932.png (1066x1600, 1.61M)

Mikasa is the most beautiful girl in the SnK world, other lesser women can't compete.

Attached: 1558989860106.jpg (640x643, 82K)

Fuck Eren, next character he will destroy will be Kruger and i'm not prepared for it.

It didn't.

*sits on your face to subdue you*
"quiet down there!"

Attached: 1526487739392.jpg (600x1000, 207K)

He became a more interesting character than he already was.

Finally I am become Shingeki no Kyojin, destroyer of paths.

I love Ereh

Attached: 3E54782C-6246-4383-8B61-A79407BED1D0.jpg (636x900, 150K)

He's tragic. He never wasn't strong enough to do what was needed to defend his family and his homeland.

>King Kuck Fritz wanted to prevent Eldians from ever waging wholesale war ever again
>was perfectly fine with the extermination of his people in service of that objective

>Grisha Yeager is an Eldian Restorationist
>wants to save his people
>sees glimpse of the future
>"Eren gets his wish, not you, Zeke"
>"it's terrifying"

>Eren Yeager only sees part of the glimpse of the future that Grisha saw
>wants to activate the Wall Titans for the Rumbling
>Rumbling concept is based on King Kuck Fritz's fake warning to the world that he never actually intended to follow through on

>King Kuck Fritz wanted to prevent Eldians from ever waging wholesale war ever again
>Grisha Yeager is an Eldian Restorationist
>the Wall Titans are facing inwards, not outwards
>"Zeke, please stop Eren"

p-pic related, b-bros...

Attached: itsatrap.jpg (967x544, 90K)

When didn't Armin turn into the CT and punt the shit out of Reiner?

Because nuclear bomb.

Because Armin is literally fucking useless post-RtS.

Attached: 1565350644031.jpg (1200x1800, 673K)

I unironically love him more after this chapter

Would we really let a small nuke or two haunt our cultural memory for over 70 years if it happened to us?

As a father i think he's a good man and i like how he told Zeke he loves him but my overall opinion became worse. Him refusing to fight would literally doom his family and the wall people. In the end Grisha didn't have the willpower like Eren and Kruger

>How did your opinion of Grisha change after this chapter?

Went from "Chad" to "Cuck Minus."

Attached: 1567601557040.png (730x662, 426K)

One cringe baby isn't enough for that page.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Attached: cringe2.png (1090x988, 672K)

Must suck being a brainlet

Krista

Not by much. Him finding the chapel early and leaving it showed he wasn't willing to go through with it. Him and Eren now make me very sad though.

It's what Annie deserves.

I liked him more. As one user said, he never escaped his sins. He loved Eren, and was used by him, exactly like how he used Zeke. It's a different direction, but certainly not one that ruined his character

Now Kruger. Eren better leave that character alone. There's someone who can get ruined if it turns out he was manipulated the same way.

>Gnashes teeth

>Erwin died for this

Attached: 1565397037967.jpg (1049x584, 329K)

>watched
that’s where you went wrong.

It has no eyebrows so i think Ymir

>your opinion is different than mine REEEEE

Okay.

he was based as fuck and then 121 happened. we can only pray that isayama reveals he was just fucking with zeke

That's a good theory.

Don't mind me, just making Erwinfags SEETHE

Attached: Armin dab.png (1100x1100, 675K)

No, this is what Annie deserves.

Attached: 1567036099803.jpg (850x461, 179K)

Bad.

He went from something of a tragic, morally gray CHAD, to plain tragic. He lost agency in his actions, but became of a victim. Which can be bad depending on the reader. I think he's a much sadder character now. Poor guy.

Based

Erwin would be infinitely more effective than Armin.

The issue is Erwin would have sacrificed Historia in a heartbeat and Eren would fight to the death to stop that. Also unlike Hanji, Erwin would have been able to stop the Yeagerists.

More interesting and more pathetic.

I feel bad for him

That's not true. Besides Grisha said it happens how Eren wants, if it was a trap by King fritz Grisha would simply say it to Zeke so he can inform Eren.

puppet

COME BACK TO PAPA

Attached: 9f9b8698ae8934579254f02640c14e36.jpg (350x500, 63K)

>The issue is Erwin would have sacrificed Historia in a heartbeat and Eren would fight to the death to stop that.
Isayama gave us Armin masturbating to a crystal over this KINO

Attached: 1402C9C4-C8A9-46FD-8A6C-EB7DE6F4724B.png (218x656, 129K)

I'm glad he sort of got to reconcile with Zeke but I'm disappointed many of his flaws were erased. Before I saw him as someone who tried to make amends but fell back on old habits in his last moments, now he's just a tool of fate who never had a chance to solve any problems or save anyone.

nigga did you read 121? he literally only saw the future because grisha saw future memories from him.

If he is revealed as another of Eren's puppets how would you feel?

Attached: Kruger.png (400x400, 119K)

Cute. The cringe baby is the best thing to ever come out of these threads.

I wouldn't care as much as I did for Grisha.

Annie deserves porridge?

considering it’s not possible, i wouldn’t feel anything

He couldn't do what needed to be done at the end. That's a minus

However, he turned himself around, broke the chains of hatred and became a much better person than his sons. That's a plus.

I can't rip on a man who learned from his mistakes and didn't want to stain himself with any more bloodshed.

Is Bert the reason for Armin's "crystal sessions" or does he do that of his own free will?

Extremely disappointed. But it's too unlikely. Nothing Kruger said "needed" to be influenced by Eren at all. His own experiences taught him everything. Is it even possible?

definitely bert influencing him

Went from Chad to cuck in like 2 chapters.

Krista Yaeger

Attached: 1565338151574.jpg (256x222, 30K)

Attached: 1567487267768.png (963x1243, 329K)

Brainlet cuck detected

Are her eyes closed? How will Eren make her open them?

No, it's Isayama not wanting to make Armin responsible of anything. We spent almost a year with Reiner and we never saw him being influenced, same as with the other shifters

>user doesn't know what a cuck is in 2019

I'm a little disappointed he lacked the resolve to kill the Reiss family. But I've always liked Grisha, I knew he tried to change when he got to the island

>NOOO THATS THE INCORRECT USE OF KEK..
are you the mad user from last thread arguing about us saying kino?

With her dad after reconciling, yes.

Attached: 1567713459607.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

I miss Yumiru

Attached: 1542264623533.jpg (500x415, 48K)

>Erwin would have sacrificed Historia in a heartbeat
Why would he do that? He would extract Zeke as soon as possible, probably having Eren trick him and use him instead, no reason to use the queen.
Government was just too paranoid and complacent to think things through, only the SL actually did useful things, Zackley was a shit head of state.

Call her Ymir Krista Carla Frieda Faye Dina Freedom Fritz Yeager-Reiss.

kek no but that was pretty funny imo

Does anyone else think Eren is going to steal Zeke's titan powers without eating him somehow? I would like to see it, where Zeke has to live on and watch his plan fail. Yes it might be an asspull but that's all these last two chapters have been.

Eren's jumping into the coordinate.

Honestly? I think Zackley and SL were too ooc for plot reasons

Didn't Kruger kill thousands of people? I don't think Eren was there to force him to do that

what the hell are you two wearing?

Attached: gablina falcunt.png (1010x595, 940K)

Screencap this:
>Zeke will stop Ymir
>He was testing Eren

Why not just chain up Zeke in a rape dungeon and have dozens of women take turns with him? It would be a lot more efficient

Attached: 1567496070735.jpg (365x1035, 207K)

If Erwin was picked instead Marley would have been wiped out by now
Fuck Levi

Pure.

Attached: ee6750c6-e82c-4162-96ac-73acbe13eed6.jpg (1280x934, 124K)

On Zeke's deathbed he will realize Eren was reincarnated as Historia's son and has inherited the lost Titan powers and will now inherit his and have control of the Coordinate with his royal blood.

Could Zeke stop himself from orgasming? It depends on how sexy Eldian women can be

Zeke is fat, FAT

Attached: 9c900601-c940-4374-9b1b-250f3aa155d8.png (540x800, 477K)

>You must have a different point of view from me because father brainwashed you, so I'll brainwash, er, educate you until you admit I'm in the right.
>W-what do you mean I'm being self-serving?
>I'm doing this for YOU, Eren!
Zeke doesn't deserve anything from Eren that he hasn't already gotten. Everything Eren said to him in this chapter was correct.

Is that the fucking new volume cover? KEK

That names kinda long

Just place manlet under bed making orgasm sounds and calling him things

Attached: d7dc7e09-78f8-4129-a95e-e3c34c6adecc.jpg (315x597, 101K)

Uh, no. He was panicked after Grisha told him that he saw the future and Eren wins, and thought that maybe he could avert it by saying "fuck it" and pulling the trigger on the euthanasia plan immediately.

>No Hisu
Kek shows how much Isayama cares about her

Most likely both.

>zero blue eyed characters
what the fuck does isayama have against blue eyes?

Based.

Attached: 156532574845.jpg (1280x721, 90K)

Wouldn't change how I feel about him

based designs

>I dont get paid enough for this shit

Attached: 1546014169185.png (500x538, 159K)

based zeke with that 90s ajpw bod

That midriff...

Attached: 1485326685821.png (640x480, 203K)

The same thing could be said about Grisha.

“GAS THE MARLEYANS, RACE RUMBLING NOW”

I think Eren's gonna break the curse so it may be possible

The problem with Paradis is that there was no real leader, no one that would unite the people for a purpose.
The government was decentralized, the military just did what they always did, there was no reformation, no one actually took power they just let things be, all they did was depose the nobles, install Historia as a figurehead monarch and that was it.
I will never get over the fact the military kept training people to kill titans.

Zeke isn't trustworthy, they wanted to take his power while rendering him a nonfactor because they suspected, correctly, that he would have ulterior motives. Plus, Zeke has less than a year remaining, so there's little point in keeping him alive when the power will need to be passed on very shortly. I don't see why Erwin would disagree with any of that. He wouldn't care that Historia will be sacrificed.

Is JM the most kino ship in AoT?

dont start

Attached: 1528220804684.jpg (439x386, 73K)

Eren and Zeke have gray-blue eyes

Zeke really let himself go

Attached: Bod.png (216x468, 127K)

>ship
>kino
weird

I'd reply in detail, but and already summed up most of what I think. Grisha was just an ordinary, flawed man. The scope of his dream always exceeded his own capabilities. It makes all of Eren's angst over how Grisha was the special man, not him, amazingly ironic in hindsight.

What is the purpose of these characters?

Attached: 51B532C3-6A7E-4965-A7FF-CA623F668A9B.jpg (1200x1800, 574K)

Kino deaths.

>Ereh why Ereh why Ereh why aaah we are so sad we are not responsible from our actions aaah Ereh make us do bad things aaah

Mankasa and Armpit will stop Eren and their friends will help.

>armpit
never heard that one but pretty based

And then they will convince the warriors to join them, Armin will give an speech looking at Onyankopon about how they should be united to stop Eren. Then JC will call Eren a baka for not trusting his tomodachis
>pukes

Isayama doesn't have any time to waste on them anymore so they're just waiting for the end.

Can anyone point me to the latest “Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager?“ post? I want to see the post-121 change.

just check the archives

>What is the purpose of these characters?

To keep that large chunk of the fanbase still stuck in 2013 interested.

Attached: 1566613809756.jpg (1100x619, 185K)

>still no post
I hope user is alright.

I know this shit has been said so many times but next chapter may make or break the series. Maybe even more than ch119 because I really have no idea how could Eren stop Zeke right there right now (supposing euthanasia is not easily undoable) without a new asspull.

Attached: 1566238240466.jpg (1799x1799, 258K)

madaraposter hasn’t updated it? i know it’s been posted but i haven’t read it completely to see if it was changed for 121

i hate how all of them just ignored Historia and how much she would suffer if Eren just followed the 50 years plan, fuck all of them pieces of fucking shit.

>Eren is going to steal Zeke's titan powers without eating him somehow.
>Eren's jumping into the coordinate.

That sort of makes sense. The only thing the various legends of Ymir agree on is that she was granted her titan powers by some external source. If that's true, there's nothing special about the royal bloodline save for what they've inherited from her. If a non-royal like Eren makes contact with whatever she gained those abilities from, perhaps he could usurp control or develop a new founding line of his own.

That seems way too neat and happy a solution for Isayama's though, so fully I expect it would come with horrible consequences to Eren.

>Armin becomes the villain after all
>and then he ruins everything

Yuck. Just yuck.

Attached: 1567933072509.png (400x400, 294K)

Annie deserves to be happy

Attached: 182021.jpg (1080x1080, 192K)

Calm down Eren

>so fully I expect it would come with horrible consequences to Eren.
Oh yeah, I definitely didn't expect it to go well for him

They've met farmer before and know that he is a nice man.

When the literal fuck is Tactics coming out? I've been waiting for ages.

He will call the Founder by her real name, Krista, and she will open her eyes.
>but not until 123 because 122 will be pic related

Attached: _20190904_224013.jpg (595x488, 71K)

This, Marley came along with a fuckton of new characters, expecting characters we've already seen to have as much participation as they did previously while new characters also do their thing is too much.
Ymir is a royal, Eren (who has the Founder) will touch her and do some wacky memory dive shit.

Correct.

Attached: 1567025955846.jpg (483x604, 29K)

Im actually more interested in what will be the asspull for Eren to grow a new body

EH confirmed next chapter bros

Attached: 2101E65A-2A9E-4DDC-A206-0593E9F1DFBE.jpg (768x768, 103K)

That Hisu looks dangerously too loli

Are you retarded? i'm talking about the fact that she would die young and make children just for the sole purpose of getting eaten by them then those children will die even younger, she's literally giving her children a death sentence

She is like 145cm

she's just so short and cute

Attached: 1566763630309.jpg (1280x1849, 567K)

He already did. The fact that he has a full body body in PATHS means he is healed in the real world, just like Zeke.

fag lol

Fuuuuck I want Tactics to come out already, but at the same time I'm afraid the game will be frozen in 2013 and we won't get any time-skip units.

>expecting farmerfags to take anything seriously
Come on, user.

Attached: dead.jpg (290x246, 32K)

Imagine if the next chapter was a 40 page sex scene of EH

Will Reincarnated Eren son of Historia grow up to reproduce with Misaka who is the only fertile Eldian besides Levi? Her remaining in perfect shape for a higher age due to Ackerchad genes? The world having been rumbled by Eren with the infertility not undone, Eren will now become the father of an evolved Eldian race with Mikasa?

haha yeah imagine, who could be hoping for that?

Attached: 1566761042553.png (831x1200, 1.86M)

honestly, the MP shouldn’t have even been mad about historia getting pregnant since it would give them an extra child for the 50 year plan they thought was real.

Do we know more differences between the Marlyan and Eldian story about Ymir? I might have speedread something

The world would lose scores of beautiful, stronk young women like pic related.

Attached: 1567712832688.png (336x422, 358K)

They didn't trust Zeke, they wanted to feed him immediately to Historia.

Attached: 1567310454255.jpg (280x283, 34K)

I hope the curse is broken and Reiner is forced to live his life fully.

Attached: 20190908_232404.png (164x143, 54K)

I think I understand why at least I feel like Eren is turning into a gary stu. It's their unique traits. Eren's will, Mikasa's strenght and Armin's mind. While Isayama showed us that Eren's will is not paralleled by anyone else, there are still people rivaling and surpassing AM's traits. Maybe Yams is setting up AM to become like Eren too. I just hope it won't be cheap. I'm fine with Armin coming up with a plan to salvage the seemingly hopeless situation by himself somehow as long as it's believable, but if Isayama makes Levi perma crippled just so Mikasa could become the strongest human I'll be mad.

Historia has a dirty mind

Attached: 1566615605498.png (864x1129, 852K)

>uglier cosplayers will prove my point

Attached: 5bedabbf-4612-49d0-b781-b3c05dd10081.jpg (728x1097, 135K)

NOOOOOOO

Attached: 1565758834990.png (366x260, 258K)

cute and canon

Attached: Historia and Eren.jpg (1012x410, 226K)

Thoughts?

Attached: 1565954482905.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

another difference is how the devil is portrayed, in the Marleyan version he is more devil-like

Attached: six shades of ymir.jpg (1920x5116, 985K)

Attached: 0dcbb92b035c8dbb77ff295d97fab7ab--jeans-shingeki-no-kyojin.jpg (717x941, 89K)

>posting a YH Fujo

She's perfect

Attached: 1566740681500.png (71x160, 8K)

if we knew the exact date for when the survey corps left for marley, we would know exactly who the father is for sure. isayama left it out on purpose.

>user wouldn't split some Hisu jailbait in two

Wow they sure are the enemies of humanity, right guys?

Attached: 1566962805643.png (500x500, 420K)

It's ridiculous how much the third one looks like Eren's Attack Titan.

Attached: 1567451935551.jpg (500x712, 83K)

>Every damn chapter

>Turning into a gary stu
How? His powers are explained and most of the characters are either using him or in an uneasy alliance with him at this point nobody actually likes Eren that greatly.

raped to death

>posting uglier cosplayers to prove his point

he cute

Attached: 1565813260178.jpg (756x754, 114K)

>Eren and Historia both see his future memories and immediately know fate has dictated that they fuck

How do a get a Stacystoria gf

>posting this shit every single month
>EH still doesn't happen
EH BTFO

>Muh chain shattering willpower

It's perfectly understandable that a guy that never really got to get his hands dirty as a restorationist, that didn't find any joy in watching his sister's killer being eaten alive and later spent 13 years playing house had reservations about wiping out his family.

Though I really reducing that part to "EREN MADE ME DO IT"

That must have been an awkward conversation

It wouldn't be awkward the second time around when the loop de doos.

FOUNDER YMIR, GIVE THE COLOSSAL TITANS THE ABILITY TO MOONWALK

Grisha literally says that the Attack Titan resists the founder.

holy kino

Not as awkward as you might think.

Imagine if fortune tellers were 100% accurate and you went to one and they said you would marry and have a kid with your crush.

Look and act like a school shooter.

That doesn't look anything like the fat manlet from chapter 99

Chain shattering willpower?

>those who shipped YH in 2013 or something didn't care about Hisu
>those who ship EH now care about Hisu
How many EHfags start hating Historia if EH doesn't happen I wonder

>curly-haired, blond, bearded devil
Odd how different that one is from the rest. Reminds me a bit of Zeke. Anyone know what scene that version came from?

>Marley citizens suddenly hear rumbling
>look outside and see hundreds of titans moon walking toward them

Attached: 6D6AA972-BA74-4B75-B70E-18C31B60D1D4.jpg (732x804, 203K)

To be fair, he was turned into a cripple and all the muscle would go to fat. Besides, she's fucking tiny, he just looks big by comparison.

I wouldn't like it but it'd be hilarious after all the shitposting about "EREN IS BEING CONTROLLED BY KRUGER/THE SNK'S WILL"

Attached: puppetmaster.jpg (1120x1656, 203K)

Eren's gonna end up in her memories once he touches her. He knows the gist of her story, but he's going to see no sign of any devil, and eventually realize it's him.

user...

Attached: 20190908_174559.jpg (718x1181, 313K)

What was up with Eren's eyes when he was bullying Grisha? It looked like the founding titan glowing eyes thing

from the ending of the second season

i can’t believe normalfags actually think that

BIRTH GIVES BIRTH TO PAIN, DEATH ENDS IT!

Attached: zeke.jpg (1300x729, 44K)

How did Historia seduce him?

Attached: 1567471088227.jpg (480x740, 54K)

Isayama does that for intense moments, don't look too much into it.
Stop getting in this autism about eyes like when the fake memories bullshit was going around.

It's bad writing if Eren isn't the father.
I won't hate Historia. I'll be disappointed in her and think less of Isayama.

>Twitter screencap

Attached: 1567632348332.jpg (225x350, 46K)

Ah, thanks. Never got around to watching S2.

There is no way he isn't, it would be a slap in the face.
You don't focus so much on the virtue of family to just drop it and trivialize it so much at the end.

>Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet
Why are you posting a different manga, user?

I'd feel even worse for hr than I do already.

I wouldn’t be disappointed in Historia. I would think much less of Isayama as a writer because the majority of Eren’s actions would make no sense

maybe because there's so few EH doujins

Attached: 1567148641257.jpg (400x607, 59K)

It's not even just that. It's a million different factors all pointing towards a single point.

Attached: 1566633042669.jpg (680x579, 44K)

>didn't give a shit about any ships a few months ago
>now I'm an unironic EH-fag
I blame the cute artwork

Attached: 1565656659440.jpg (600x556, 119K)

MC's obligatory gang of useless friends that outlived their purpose in the story but can't all be killed because fans still like them

Attached: Konoha_11_Part_I.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

It's a possibilty that it could be like Ymir, just to get her out of the story.

its always the artwork

You' re welcome
>youtube.com/watch?v=5KJZR9USuPI
if you want to see more here's the link

it depends, did she choose the farmer out of her own free will without any pressure from Eren? if so she would still be in my top 3 but if Eren forced or manipulated her she's getting the Grisha treatment

WE

Attached: 1565321532550.jpg (1014x1014, 91K)

Why does EH have such better artwork than EM?

Wasn't that supposed to be chapter 121?

>it would be a slap in the face.

Sounds like something an author who wants to hurt his readers would do then.

if that was the case, why keep reminding the reader of her existence, and also the pregnancy itself is pretty much relevant to the main conflict with Zeke

Fuck, you're right, I never got around thinking about that.
Precisely this, why would Eren give a shit about giving Sieg his stupid fucking wish if he could feed him to Historia and undo it later?
The reason he cares so much about denying Sieg's anti-natalist autism is because Historia's child would pop out of reality.

Not for most of the readers who still ship EM.

"Hey, Eren- there's a big ol' Freedom Pie between my legs. Why don't you check it out?"

Attached: 1565345892451.jpg (680x405, 53K)

Only brainlets thought it would be in 121. It was obviously not going to be in Grisha’s memory

Do you actually think that what he meant by hurting the readers? why not just have the final chapters all characters farting for 44 pages then in the final page they all die? i think that would hurt the readers a lot.

If you're on Yea Forums, there's an 80% chance you will be an EHfag.
It helps that Historia is cuter and Eren treats Historia like an equal.

Attached: 1495433605765.jpg (750x630, 314K)

Do you really want her? She seems crazy

Attached: High School AU 5.jpg (2133x1600, 889K)

I hope "I want to hurt the reader" is not a fancy way of saying "The ending is gonna be a disappointment".

Absolute state of this echochamber.

eren rushing zeke out of the memory makes an insane amount of sense now. he saw the memory of grisha saying “stop eren” and tried to actively avoid any scenario relating to it, so he cucked zeke out of fully understanding the situation when grisha muttered something about zeke. i said it when 120 came out and now i fully believe it.

EHfags about to be BTFOed

I think the best way to seduce Eren is if she spontaneously kissed him

Attached: Attack.on.Titan.full.2395564.png (750x1754, 758K)

Was it really that easy all along?

Attached: mikasa 110.png (137x207, 39K)

I wouldn't.
I'm a Historia fag before being an EH, but I would be pissed at Isayama for focusing for a whole arc on a character, make me invested in her and later dump her.

Attached: cutehisu.gif (500x300, 2.53M)

If desire had a value mine would require ordinal collapsing functions to quantify.

Attached: 1565651423452.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>I blame the cute artwork

Attached: 1565806382027.jpg (495x1200, 201K)

Why didn't Mikasa just dye her hair blonde if she wanted Eren's attention?

It's because it is literally wholesome.
It almost always represents the beauty of a relationship or how they are young and starting a family.
Basically the happy ending we all want but know we won't get.

I wonder if they'd fall for each other if Ymir was still around

Attached: 1565497253293.jpg (1280x1600, 292K)

How would that work? Eren saw his future through Grisha so they saw the same thing.
In my opinion, they saw two things, the rumbling and whatever happened after that. Grisha focused on the rumbling which is why he said it was terrifying. Meanwhile, Eren focused on what happened after the rumbling because unlike Grisha, he is fine with killing billions of people as long as he gets what he wants.

Do it Grisha, Fuck my mum

nice

Attached: ED-XTTJU8AEf8P3.jpg (600x847, 71K)

>Why didn't Mikasa just dye her hair blonde if she wanted Eren's attention?

It unironically may have been that easy.

Attached: 1567811975597.png (500x535, 156K)

Why the FUCK is Eren such a gigantic CHAD?

He unironically had sex

Attached: DCACA9C0-EA83-4FB3-A9A0-1F301F55B496.jpg (600x844, 153K)

What she needs to do is be angsty and independent, that's it.
Recent Mikasa would be more attractive to Eren than the overbearing piece of trash she has always been towards Eren.
Someone like Eren wants a partner, not a overprotective and dependent slave.

NOOOOOOOOO EREN STOP HAVING SEX THIS ISNT WHAT WE AGREED ON AHHHHHHHHH

It's the last year of his life, let him live a little

Mmm can't relate

Attached: 1f8ea497f9d6f0ccd13edb2942dc47d6.jpg (440x600, 74K)

Attached: 1566292323881.png (633x758, 45K)

>historia isn't on the cover

Why is all EM art from 2013

Virgins didn't have sex yet, silly

Here's your list of most prominent post-timeskip according to number of pages they appear in:
>1. Eren: 462
>2. Zeke: 321
>3. Gabi: 314
>4. Reiner: 298
>5. Falco: 277
>6. Mikasa: 215
>7. Armin: 180
>8. Jean: 166
>9. Porco: 153
>10. Pieck: 152

Where exactly is Isayama going with this?

Attached: 1567106438740.jpg (640x937, 85K)

Oops, excuse me, Alpha coming through.

Attached: tumblr_mwp8wcCRRL1rv6xfxo1_500.gif (500x364, 182K)

Is Zeke a good villain?

Here's something more recent

Attached: 1565362463376.jpg (1130x1600, 255K)

Gee I wonder.

Attached: 1566498836600.jpg (2389x960, 1.32M)

Sasha's dad Grice will save all Eldians

>We got stolen from Annie's genuine smiles
Fuck this shit I'll never forgive Araki.
This, Mikasa is the female equivalent of the average beta orbiter with school shooter tendencies.

Hmm maybe snk was most popular in that time therefore more artwork was made then, but that's just a hunch

Attached: d03b17357d306420427e83e66b15cb8a.jpg (450x600, 97K)

>3. Gabi: 314
>4. Reiner: 298

Attached: DE655FA6-3570-4923-A7DD-D50A80046C03.png (162x288, 54K)

That just reminded me of the hell speech Eren gives.
However, Eren only sees parts of the future because Future Eren only shared a few select memories with Grisha

That sappy crap doesn't do anything for me. I like their relationship because of the inherent tragedy. They'll never be together because Eren will die one way or another. If there were a real possibility for a happy ending it would just be another boring and melodramatic romance to me.

>Blocks your path

Attached: 49154d31-fe10-49ab-afad-b225db81565b.jpg (546x300, 55K)

He's trying to make people sad when Gabi dies right in front of Reiner.

Attached: 1565759509660.jpg (1066x1600, 419K)

Why would Annie like Armin

there's something so aesthetic about them for some reason

Attached: erehisu edit.png (700x1377, 504K)

Who has the absolute most J U S T life in the entire series?

Armin is unironically gay though.

From where?

Reiner

she clearly does, that's why she spared his life, and then later followed him

NOTHING AND NO ONE SHALL THREATEN EM
>t. Araki

>I JUST WANT TO DIE

Attached: 1566269622844.jpg (640x899, 71K)

See: How is this even a question?
Alternative response is Ymir for being trapped forever doing titans for a shitzillion years.

Grisha is now tied with Reiner.

Maybe because unlike Eren, they understand that the security of thousands comes before the safety of a single person.

No, she just knew that killing her crush's best friend and wingman probably wouldn't help her chances ;)

Attached: Dlsa-cLV4AE8mSP.jpg (736x576, 68K)

Falco is pretty JUST tier

Because he has certain qualities she admires and thinks highly enough of him to care whether he considers her a good person or not and endanger her mission just to spare his life comparing to dozen others.

Attached: 1561300755441.jpg (352x550, 30K)

That's the appeal tho

Attached: 1554489748832.png (410x658, 316K)

falco's pretty based

I'm surprised that Jean did that much better than Connie

I can't recall the last time those two weren't glued to each other

> to bear as many children as possible
woof

Attached: 1567894635618.png (854x672, 406K)

You are saying you don't like the core themes of the manga, that's fine but ultimately dumb.

>muh gabi
>based

Has there ever been two worse people born in human history?

Attached: CA4A5D01-E6E5-4AF9-AFA1-4BC80F4C5E31.jpg (600x613, 71K)

Falco got to confess to Gabi and achieved his goal of taking her place as a shifter

For every good EH artwork there must be 20 better EM artworks, not even joking EM is much more popular and has been arund much longer

Attached: 1562597734556.jpg (480x680, 70K)

He's only been alright because he got red pilled by Eren. He is ultimately going to be used as a glorified nut cracker when Annie's time comes.

Attached: 68482a0f93f96d4578cb133e82ab28a259934710_183824_750_1064.jpg (750x1064, 199K)

he took the wrong titan

>58. Historia: 9

How can it be a core theme when almost every family or relationship in the series ended tragically?

>actually believing this

Attached: 1567511175648.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

I can't believe Grisha cucked out when his own wife was killed

Your right we should surrender to Zeke.

What the fuck did you expect? Reiner was MIA from most of the Liberio fight and for like ten chapters after planning his attack while Gabi hogged the entire plot in Paradis

Tbh, even if EH ends up being true, EM was the beginning and will be the end
Nobody is getting a happy ending

Attached: 2000years.png (1044x425, 344K)

He is one out of the three living beings that consider her a legit "good person" when the rest of the world either fucking detests her or see her as nothing but means to an end.
Bert is with him too, the best he could wish for is for Armin to confess in his place.

Attached: facebook_1567921226287.jpg (600x399, 30K)

God I hate Gabi, what a boring character

So did Isayama unironically forget about Annie? What do you think will even happen to her if she ever gets out of her crystal?

At least Grisha got laid

Based

Attached: 47a1b517dabc39223347e0da113ce747.jpg (373x394, 28K)

we still have at least 9 more chapters.

Gabi.

Attached: 1563728834693.png (2000x1352, 228K)

But Armong ships EM

I particularly like this one

Attached: rekt.png (1075x872, 1.52M)

>Eren prefer the blondies while Zeke prefers the black haired
it fits like poetry

She'll wake up during the rumble, see Armin fapping in front of her and go back into the crystal

Same reason why Bert died as a borderline redshirt. Because Isayama would rather focus on Reiner

Are you saying there is no point to things since there is a big chance they will end up poorly?
Taking chances is the only way we can survive as individuals, just because tragedy happens it doesn't mean the messages are lesser.
Jesus dies at the end of his story for example.

>based and epic bro, gottem!

This cute boy makes adult people seethe with rage, that's just how powerful he is.

Attached: 1451260631326.jpg (900x1000, 446K)

"Fugg dis shit, back 2 bed"

Attached: 1567370754877.png (441x472, 266K)

>The good old days
What a memories

Attached: cute&canon.jpg (800x1200, 374K)

The only way she's getting out is with Falco and it doesn't make sense for him to rescue her

Name a single thing he’s done besides nuking a harbor after the timeskip

Attached: 160C55AC-7011-4BD9-8250-A6E125A46A51.png (645x645, 452K)

Rumble

what did Isayama mean by this?

Attached: eren armin.jpg (2133x1600, 750K)

Attached: 1566408100538.png (933x669, 211K)

He looks dumb.

>can’t help without violating the restraining order
Kek

He married the Queen.

Attached: 1567959707406.jpg (473x553, 73K)

I counted them myself like an autist because I wanted to see just how much has Isayama spent on FG and how much has he neglected the manlet cash cow

Being the only detective on the right path.

Attached: detective work.jpg (1066x1600, 355K)

You could say the same about 95% of the recurring characters.

Wow, manlet isn't even in top ten

Did Eren bought all of Historia's merchandise?

He's a fucking bitch, and a failure of a man.

>Isayama has to make every other character stupid to make Armin look smart

Not him but they don't matter either.

This is so cute.

EH is unironically the best thing Isayama could do, it would explain all of Eren's actions up to this point.

Attached: 1567031225702.jpg (1280x1849, 476K)

Cute enemies of humanity

Attached: A4C4CE41-ADEC-4629-BE6A-E08590A76FDE.jpg (600x397, 67K)

Made a plan to get you safely out of of Marley you ungrateful shit.

Attached: 1567632583295.png (400x400, 121K)

He bought all the handshake event tickets.

>Isayama has to make Zeke, Grisha, Reiner, Marley's warriors and the Paradis military into jobbers to make Eren look good.

He's not a "puppet", but he was influenced by Eren. Whose memories did you think he remembered during his pep talk with grisha? Why do you think that the attack titan has always rebelled and always moved forward? Eren projected his will all the way back to the first attack titan shifter. He infected all of time with his autism.

So what's Eren gonna do now? Convince Ymir to stop?

>He's been doing same with Eren for a while

Well, does everyone remember every time Eren has "I'm/you're powerless as ever" moment and what will happen after that?
>First transformation
>The coordinate
>The armor serum
>The big AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
In case you don't know, it's another asspull coming. Wow, such a good writer!

Attached: udMfOTE_d.jpg (550x832, 88K)

Yeah but where is it from?

Falco has Ymir's memories so he gonna save Hisu

the volume release for this page is hilarious

Attached: funny.png (875x397, 326K)

YArmong WILL happen.

Attached: 1565558706526.png (536x507, 284K)

It's pretty clear what's coming next. Eren will touch Ymir and that will trigger memories from 2000 years ago. Don't expect this cliffhanger to be resolved next chapter.

Ymirfags are still thinking this even after Porto utterly BTFO the theory?

Detective Hange next

Armong will cuck Yelena with Annie.

Ignoring Eren and Historia, which two characters would make the best looking baby?

Attached: 1565876155176.png (1070x612, 810K)

The identity/power of Ymir has yet to be explored. This is when we will learn about it. I predict Eren's Attack Titan allows him to stop Ymir.

AM

Attached: image0.jpg (700x663, 74K)

Grisha and Carla.

Porco wasn't even in Paradis until just a couple chapters ago

That baby has the tism

ZF

ZEKE AND FRIEDA

Attached: 1567660795927.png (400x501, 178K)

What a degenerate, Eren is an idolfag?

Eren and Frieda

>Name a single thing he’s done besides nuking a harbor after the timeskip

He got his ass whooped in embarrassing fashion, cried to a rock, cried about getting caught crying to a rock, and got bullied by multiple girls.

Attached: _20190906_211626.jpg (572x928, 161K)

>Everybody is incompetent trash exept my devil sex god with 1000 pack mr perfect most deep and complex in existence 1000IQ the mastermind goat with super duper mega willpower to single handedly save his country Chadren Chadger
Bravo, Isayama.

Attached: 1565086137582.png (800x615, 202K)

he figured out Eren's plan and convinced Yelena to let them save him

So do you think the attack titan memory time fuckery is a real thing or is it just something Eren did because he was sent to the path while also holding a founder titan

Hey
Magath has yet to fuck up

Zeke/Frieda

>Wasting a beautiful picture on a garbage post

Attached: D3Px3uOXoAEnyzl.jpg (960x1200, 148K)

Jean and Mikasa

But also

>Jobs to Armong
OH NO NO NO

This chapter makes it clear that Eren had already sent memories back to his dad before this time point.

It definitely would hurt the narrative as tones of Eren’s actions would stop making any sense, also the blueballing the audience for several years by refusing to show Eren’s PoV for this empty mistery that could have been resolved the next chapter it was introduced would cause me to be disappointed in Isayama’s writing skills a lot more.

their child would look like pic related

Attached: carl2ofspain.jpg (1500x2000, 332K)

I don't ship JM, but they would have nice offspring

He lost to a half dozen enemies, and only after completing his objective.

>perfect height difference to kiss the forehead
Cute!

Erwin and Annie would have produced a litter of literal Ubermensch.

Attached: 1567723880131.jpg (604x403, 47K)

How could the king/frieda have no idea about the attack titan power? that's bullshit.

Attached: 1563312066541.jpg (720x687, 27K)

Cry more, Cuckmin.

How did you guys get over Erwin?

Who says she didn't know?

Because no one had gotten into Paths before like that since royals always had had the coordinate.

Just finished reading the last chapter of this.
This series surely turned to shit.
eva + naruto tier fanfiction

grisha

Attached: SNK121_21.png (886x1300, 433K)

As a replacement, we got this psycho

Attached: 1566769387036.jpg (1434x1425, 856K)

Why should I cry? He's basically guaranteed to live, become a hero and get best girl Annie too.

Attached: 94ab9068735e43a115a350010fff4e3e.png (933x949, 677K)

Annie deserved better than to be written out of the story in a cum-stained crystal

Why? She murdered her comrades for no fucking reason

At least she didn't kill herself like a retard like Ymir did.

I don't care about him.

Attached: 1446504351321.png (378x378, 125K)

He literally has zero chance with her.
But maybe Mikasa will give him a pity lay once she finally accepts that Eren will never ever fuck her.

Such a thing is not possible.

No she fucking didn't, unless you mean she deserved to have a proper end to her story like dying instead of what happened.

If Erwin had lived, he would be having to deal with all this fucking bullshit.

She never really had a choice, user.

Source?

At least she was a better character than Mikasa ever was or ever will be.

More interesting sure but she didn't deserve a good ending.

cope

>t. falseflagging HxHomo

Cope. You just exposed yourself as a salty Erwinfag who just wants Armin to suffer and doesn't know when to let go.

Attached: DwtnUKKUwAAZOZr.jpg (546x690, 59K)

We always have a choice. She decided to murder innocent people who trusted her in favor of following the orders of the faggot marlean kikes who hate her and her entire race.

Isayama has clearly thought of everything. Female Titan MUST have a more unique trait and aptitude that sets it apart. What is it?

How did ErwArm shippers feel during the serumbowl?

>Annie
>Just a Blonde Mikasa
I don't think is really difficult to be a better character than Mikasa

Sure she did. She's an incredibly tragic, sympathetic character with massive redemption arc potential.

Marley arc made it clear that the FT's booty call is a unique ability and not something any shifter can do.

this is kino

Attached: 27.jpg (1066x1600, 631K)

Its a girl

would love if eren makes it so titan shifting could effect all humans as a fuck you to every human on earth

>Just a Blonde Mikasa

Hello, speedreader.

You can't fix what she did. Traitors and spies get the rope.

>doesn't happen
o the seething

What's the next step for Gabi?

She played with corpses, user.

>sympathetic character
No

>Armin, before we go to bed, fetch me the studded paddle.

Attached: Yelena.full.2453621.jpg (1489x2048, 172K)

>sympathetic character

Attached: 0094-041.png.jpg (1032x1259, 530K)

I hope the anime fixes his face. Still kino as fuck but that facial expression looks stupid.

my boyfriend is so cute!

Attached: 1562153992246.jpg (596x706, 49K)

She isn't that tragic, just more conflicted, Reiner is even more tragic than her

cuz eh is the real deal

Zeke did too.

Get back bitch he's mine

destroyed

Attached: dee85acc71b6596c402752f2e94064f1.jpg (600x834, 97K)

And? You think people forgive Zeke for that?

Marley arc was peak SnK.
It was so good before Eren started traveling between dimensions

Attached: 1550230707982.png (680x382, 245K)

And Zeke's a fucking faggot

i love how zeke doesn't wish for "free my people of the titan curse" or even eren. if the problems are titans then why not wish it alway. The whole point of the nazis movement is that they say titans are bad so what happens if its gone

Go watch/read Marco's death flashback again, speedreader-kun. Reiner flatout threatens her and her father's lives if she doesn't cooperate, and it's plainly visible that she doesn't want to and that it's ripping her to shreds.

Yes, I do prefer Erwin to Armin because he was superior in literally every way.

Manga readers are one thing but how do you think the anime-onlies will react when Eren/Historia stuff comes up?

Who'd you side with?

If Erwin lived longer his burden would have only increased, he was carrying with way too many corpses already, give the man a rest.
I'm happy he finally found peace from this hell.

Eren's not traveling anywhere. There's only one timeline. It just turns out that Eren retroactively manipulated parts of it to be the way it is.

Would SnK be better if the time skip was simply the start of a second part of the series instead of just rushed mirrored arcs?

Pretty badly. The anime shilled EM and YH so much that they could be caught off guard

>Reiner flatout threatens her and her father's lives if she doesn't cooperate
Fucking AND? Reiner is shit. He could neither defeat Annie in combat nor catch her if she opted to run away.

Its special ability is being female

Zeke had fun killing people. Annie spun dudes around like fucking yoyos until the cartilage in their spines was mush

>female beast titan
Most unholy

What is historia's spirit animal

See
They are both tragic, but her more so than Reiner. She was a complete victim of circumstances and other people's choices. She never bought into the Marley vs. Eldia propaganda, unlike Reiner who swallowed that bluepill like a fucking fish gulping down a worm.

When will my girl return?

Attached: 94e4662d8950ce2ab3ed18ab47a23aeb.jpg (720x509, 54K)

I don't think that Falco even knows who the fuck is Annie

It's just Monkey but with hairy tits

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (714x667, 140K)

That's still RTS, my friend.

Attached: screenshot-1.png (810x456, 384K)

Fuck Zeke, Jean should be the actual uncle character.
Jean is the one that should raise Ymir Jaeger while Zeke rots in a deep underground cell, if he manages to survive that is.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-04 진격의 거인 121화.png (587x376, 213K)

>"Commander Magath and War Chief Zeke, Annie refused a direct order and helped the enemy, don't you think her father should go to Paradis and she should get eaten by another Warrior cadet?"

She could have, and should have, simply killed Reiner for even suggesting he would harm her family.

impossible to take sides, i wanted both of them to live

God Eren looks so retarded with his 'angry and determined' face

When you get in your titan, Armin

Why do you care so much about dead irrelevant characters, user?

Attached: 609f3113-4a63-41f5-b337-e339a6c3991c.png (778x800, 867K)

Imagine Erwin coordinating the attack on Marley

user, he is looking directly at the person that caused all the suffering Eldians have gone through.
The only retard is you.

She was already knee-deep in that shit, if she wanted to go back home safe she had to carry out her mission, she was put in a shitty situation due to Reiner's autism.

>Isayama is really trying...

I think he looks cool!

Best Girl Soon.

Attached: 1567339642924.jpg (825x1200, 848K)

Wouldn't need to if he titanized Hisu.

>Jean
Why?

The attack was Erwin's, even Hange pokes fun at this.

If Erwin was still alive, Yelena wouldn't be able to get away with anything. Thus there would be no Yeagerist uprising.

>a terrifed, miserable teenage girl made a bad choice under extreme duress

Whoa!

I still believe its a closed time loop thing. As in Eren cannot change the past nor the future. When he told Grisha to kill the Reiss family he didn't interfere with the past but probably did exactly what he saw himself do when he got those memories the second time, when he kissed Historia's hand

Not necessarily, it could have been future Eren sending those memories as well

Which makes me think if it's possible for future Eren to be tricking past Eren. Sending only fragments of memories through Grisha leading Eren to a certain path he may not be willing to go at this stage

He's marrying Eren's sister.

He's defending Annie you dumbo.

Imagine Erwin pinning you down onto the bed and fucking your boypussy instead

So smash his shit in and then say he went rogue. Or better yet, realize that you're being controlled by kikes, give up on returning to your ghetto, and switch sides.

He respects and understands Eren, he is competent and intelligent.
Zeke is a fucking faggot with too many problems, he shouldn't be raising anyone's children.

W-Who would imagine that?

I know girls are stupid, but it's no excuse for literal fucking murder.

Attached: procreate.jpg (2800x2100, 264K)

>Not necessarily, it could have been future Eren sending those memories as well
There isn't going to be a future Eren. He's not getting a new body. Whatever he does here, will be the last thing he ever does.

>awkward conversation
Why? Maybe like when Eren said he loves them sure.

What would be different? maybe more suicide charges?

>Kills Erwin
>Saves Armin
>Has no idea what to do with Armin's character
Isayama is retarded

So how can there be future memories?
Eren must have a way of physically see the output of his wish in order to send it back to Grisha

Erwin's dead so that Isayama wouldn't have to figure out how Eren stopped him from using Historia.

You're aware her father means everything to her, right? Even if the whole world hates her, he'd be there for her.
At least until Armin displayed some interest hence why she randomly spared him while giving no shits for anyone else.

Unless the future sender is not Eren

Eren need not be the final attack titan shifter

>he is competent
Really?

If you can't wrap your head around the extreme abnormality of the situation she found herself in, with her superior officer screaming both threats and orders in her face and a 30 foot tall cannibal closing in on her position, with her and her father's lives literally on the line depending on her next move and only seconds to make a decision, and then find a way to empathize with her a little on some level, then you're an emotionally-stunted idiot and our interactions here have concluded.

I think you're misunderstanding something, user.

Attached: 1566048204746.png (480x640, 502K)

If she really cared for him, she would use her powers to fight for him, rather than for his slave masters. And if Marley should kill or titanize him in turn, then kill them all in vengeance.

>nuke marley
>recover
>nuke again
>repeat

Erwin was planned to die in rts from the very start. It's been three years, user, let it go.

She never gave a fuck about the (((Marley)))-Eldia conflict, speedreader-kun. She thought it was all dumb and just wanted to go home to her dad.

Not only could she, and should she have refused him then, she could have done it at any time afterward. For example, simply ACTUALLY crushed him to death when he was writing eren's location into her hand.

Yes? He performs really well under pressure and he is a competent soldier, his only problem has been aversion to killing people, which isn't that big of a character flaw.

>She never gave a fuck about the (((Marley)))-Eldia conflict
And that's why she's a fucking loser, and so are you. Because you think that it's acceptable to murder innocent people on behalf of a horrific regime who hates you and your kind, simply because it looks easier than fighting back.

>she didn't behave exactly like I pretend that I would behave in the same situation

So we're done. Cool.

How about the other guy who just watched everything? What's his name... Boruto or some shit.

See

It's not what I specifically would have done, it's what a good person would have done.

He's even worse, not only guilty of the deaths of hundreds of thousands, he didn't even feel bad about it. At least Reiner had his stupid psychotic break. Bort just didn't fucking care.

See
Good night, user.

>didn't care about Hisu
wrong

>"Bort just didn't fucking care."
>speedreading THIS hard

You retarded? He is talking about her overall attitude.
She is a sociopath, that isn't admirable, that isn't relatable and her "tragic" life doesn't excuse what she did.

Yeah, he said he felt bad. So what? He didn't stop. He didn't try to fix it. He didn't even just kill himself. He continued with his mission, of completely sound mind. And unlike Reiner, he was even willing to abandon Annie to do it.

Although that is possible, it depends on how sure Grisha was that those memories are Eren's

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-09_01-39-36.png (228x513, 222K)

That's what he was implying, user

How hard will I laugh when EH head cannon is debunked?? I will shitpost in this thread till all EHfag stop commenting. Ahhhh, that scenario...

Please seek help.

What will happen if EH is confirmed?

it would be the shitstorm of all shitstorms

I will hide my face in shame. I won't even come into Yea Forums

user, which main character is morally whitest to you?

>Isayama wants a shitstorm about shipping to overshadow whatever else he has planned for his series
Sad.

This isn't normal. When one can't separate shipping from the main story. I think you need a therapy or you might commit suicide soon

The entire conflict on paradise was pretty much caused because Eren didn’t want to sacrifice historia

it's the only way anything makes sense. It explains all Eren's actions.
With chapter 107 it's also got sufficient foreshadowing

Not to mention it's the perfect contrast to Zeke

Pussy.
If EH is wrong then I will take the shitstorm head on.

Probably the most memorable shitstorm and shitposting celebration of all time both happening at once for what I have seen here in Yea Forums. I don't know about other pages.

>the grand twist and the reason SL killed all those people in Marley is because Eren is a retarded waifufag
Zzzzzzzzz

And you think that is still the case with chapter 121 and the casual time loop stuff??
As an Eren's fan I will be heavily disappointed in Isayama if he is hiding Eren's POV for something as simple as that. I will drop the manga honestly because it will a huge shit that someone who is as complex as Eren's is doing everything cause he is the father and he is love. Nothing will be more stupid than that

Hmmm yup seems like snk fags just got btfod

Attached: 31c4fri5rym11.jpg (655x527, 36K)

lmao this cope

>t. HxHomo

Honestly it doesn't make a single sense. If you love Eren's as a character, and not as a shipping tool, you won't wish for something as simple as that to be his motivation

>entire theme is about not repeating the past mistakes
>constantly talking about how Grisha failed as a father
Hmmm

Based EHlord taking the bull by the horns like a true man

Faggot

Hope you stay true to your words

Grisha was a good father to Eren, if anything his only failure with him is that he needed to be pushed by Eren himself to the do stuff

How is that cope if it's a real canon manga panel?

*to do stuff

Why does EH trigger you so much?

Funny how this chapter made sure that Grisha did nothing wrong

Marco

How can Eren even surpass Geisha at this point??
Eren's was the one who basically manipulated the poor man
Show me the source of isayama's interview that Eren's will surpass Grisha

A rough tie between Eren, Gabi, Falco, Mikasa, Hange, Jean, Connie, and Sasha.

What? He utterly failed. He had to be bullied into doing the right thing by the ghost of his own son.

Enter GODren

Breeder of Queens
Master of keikakus
Rumbler of worlds
Grim of the reminders

Attached: 1567564865695.jpg (564x1002, 70K)

>jobs to a literal child

Not him but I love Eren as character, and he has made clear his motivation about freedom since the beginning, we all know that but it doesn't mean he can't have more motivations. Historia was one of the way to show how Eren moves the plot forward by himself, and it's not wrong to think that Eren's character can expand even more just in like Marley arc. I don't see nothing wrong with him being a family man

Exactly what I mean. He did not force or brainwash Eren into anything. It's Eren who forced him into that shit.

Why won't I? It will be really fun.
I will argue for it and shit on Isayama all day long.

Attached: 1563267027084.jpg (1361x5098, 3.65M)

>With a specific girl

You're missing my point. Having to be bullied into killing the Reiss's was a bad thing.

Eren allowed himself to be shot because flying as a head is faster than running.

I suppose that's fair.

Shit bait.

it's all according to the keikaku

Attached: 1562532818215.jpg (587x501, 116K)

As a parent?

>exploding knees are so last century

As a person

How is it bait

So Eren surpassed Grisha as a person.

That doesn't mean he was wrong user. Have you read the official translation of the chapter??
The problem isn't what Eren made Geisha do but how he made Geisha do it

>Eren
>Gabi
>morally wrhitest
Besides that other characters have blood on their mands too. Hange fucking tortured a dude.

I see, so the whole problem is that Eren is not being a waifufag with your girl. The first and only time Eren showed a behavior like this was with Historia, so I'm leaning more towards her

There was nothing wrong with his methods

Hange tortured a guy who killed their informant, it's not exactly unjustified.

Violence is not amorality you fucking idiot. What matters is your goal.