Rei or Asuka?

Rei or Asuka?

Attached: download (9).jpg (259x194, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzvIn0mdXtY
youtube.com/watch?v=1xXe46xi-wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc
strawpoll.me/18609022
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Misato

fpbp

Attached: 20hepgl3lbk21.jpg (768x1024, 66K)

neither because I'm not some fucking pedo who lusts after clearly mentally unstable bitch and a girl thats clearly a representation of all viewers mom

>(OP)
>fpbp
The absolute state of Misatofags

Attached: Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_Rei_Ayanami_Anime_Cosplay_Wig_1_1800x.png (500x750, 249K)

Both have the same face with different hair

this isnt a debate anymore, its been solved. Misato is a close second

Attached: 152874428333.jpg (1440x1080, 235K)

Unless this picture looks unedited to you, you're lying. If it does, seek help

Attached: 2f97f22.png (1259x1205, 550K)

All of the above and more.

Attached: Shinji harem.gif (461x500, 93K)

Fuck off you faggots. It's been 24 years.

Misato is still the best

they are both shit. pic related is the superior choice

Attached: Ibuki.Maya_.jpg (281x297, 32K)

Nigga you gay

If you think Misato is best you are literally so afraid of having a concrete opinion on anything you have to choose the non-option to stay blissfully uncomitted
It's REI or ASUKA you dumb HAGFAGS

Asuka is a batshit psycho and Rei is an emotioneless doll. if those are the only two choices I'll pass

This. There's women there. He should be straight and fuck men.

Then don't bother posting in the thread if you think an alcoholic child neglecting washed up pedophilic slut of a background character is god forbid even worthy of being in the same sentence

Terrible, unbelievable German with a thick Japanese accent is still German.

Really they should just call the Evangelions Jäger instead — everything sounds more awesome when it's German.

Same face, eyes, nose, mouth.

Who can’t even tell which one is Asian or mixed with white

enjoy getting either beaten by asuka or ignored by rei

Girls have cooties, gib me Kaworu

Attached: 70870930_p61.jpg (748x603, 91K)

based homo. women are nothing but trouble

rits

Attached: 0595_Gfront18.jpg (1024x554, 382K)

Attached: p080_i230_i232_crop.jpg (2502x3615, 1.82M)

asuka now and forever

Attached: a-donald-j-trump-following-arealdonald-trump-the-best-girl-6147592.png (500x559, 103K)

>beaten by Asuka
>not humbling her by bringing her to open mat bjj and muay thai class with you and then grappling as soon as you get home to 'practice' only to submit her, kiss her and then have sweaty missionary sex with her in that order while still on the floor

Fucking faggot

Attached: bruh.jpg (1920x1080, 569K)

Extremely based and REDpilled

Attached: 1557047655523.png (429x509, 408K)

>muay thai
>implying
its the pseudo-90s and asuka throws an axe kick in eoe so clearly she's an andy hug fan

Misato > Hikari > Maya > Rei > Asuka > Ritsuko

Attached: 1528668725163.jpg (500x281, 87K)

Y no1 like Ritsuko?

As long as she is a novice at grappling she has no hope on the floor

Attached: melonmaga.jpg (670x784, 119K)

She's ugly as sin?

>is mean to the characters they like
>doesn't get extended inner monologue sequences to explain what she's feeling and why

Asuka hath become Asuna.

Rei > Yui > Kaworu > Ritsuko > Class Rep-chan > Fuyutsuki > Gendo > Toji > Shinji > Lilith > Progenitor Race-kun > Holographic Map > Shitsato > LCL > Shinji (hand covered in cum ver) > Longinus > Anno > Sweaty Otaku > Asukuntshitheadfuckfag
/thread

She's got the best body of any character but okay.
This is the correct answer. Tards need characterisation spoonfed which is why Asuka is the most popular owing to her hogging of screentime and hamfisted sad backstory.

Are you trying to shit on her or talk her up. Shes sounding sexier, now.

Asuka >= Misato > Hikari > Rei > Ritsuko

Any other answer is objectively wrong, Asuka and Misato are for CHADS only.

Attached: 961c42adbcbc25b7bace585df1165fd3eb3e781br1-629-479v2_uhq.jpg (629x479, 62K)

based Based BASED

Imagine spending a week with Misato having nothing but hot sweaty sex.

responding to bait but all three of the main girls get a tragic parent neglect backstory by the end, even misato

God why isn't Misato real?
Based lazy writer Anno.

I do all the time

Attached: r5fccp2sw3321.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

True, I just always felt Asuka's was the most eyeroll worthy.

Yikes

Attached: znYPGVB60_odHO2-Tls_t2p4qnonJqbbV3BkIBcLhvo.jpg (430x462, 21K)

she's old and busted

desu i'd say rei being having to live in a shithole tenement and the lab she was raised in being some grimey basement in an otherwise massive clean cutting edge facility is pretty hamfisted too, but theyre both up there. though it's par for the course, eva may be subtle in some parts but by and large the big symbolic narative beats are very very overt. the eva being a womb and literally the mother, that sort of thing

Imagine having sex with Misato in the mating press position.

Attached: 1533917304987.jpg (737x397, 216K)

Agreed.

I also sincerely wish there wasn't a highschool in it. Like, it can be about teenagers piloting mechas and i'm totally suspending my disbelief but every highschool scene crushes my immersion. Not quite as bad as Code Geass but still.

>no asuka wife
>no misato fuckbuddy for threesomes when asuka is on the rag
>no rei housemaid to listen as I mating press the two other girls

Attached: 1565580537122.png (714x594, 426K)

In the absence of the clearly superior Ritsuko, I suppose I can choose Asuka as a distant Second.

Any good eva doujins?

>He doesn't want her on top, going wild while riding his brains out.

That works too.

baste

Attached: 151.jpg (1024x768, 197K)

Why would anyone wish to experience an intimate relationship with a pedophiliac alcoholic?

Honestly I love both, I see them as plucky chicks with flaws who deserved to be happy, like Shinji.

Attached: tumblr_njxqpanBRc1rmna32o1_1280.jpg (1280x1871, 743K)

misato>rei>asuka
this is final

I prefer mommy.

Attached: Kyoko.jpg (1024x1449, 464K)

Shinjis future wife

based mommyposter

Sometimes I imagine myself making a remake of Eva and during the final arc after the death of all Angels except Kaworu, that Yui is getting out of Eva 01 core to continue the plan and becoming the main villain with Gendo becoming more dependant and mentally ill than the usual, they both don't even care about Shinji because he is not even their real son but just a Gendo clone with the Adam soul that Yui made grown in her belly.

Rei died during her battle against Leliel and her soul remains inside Lilith, Kaworu will dies for Angels sins, and Rei will came back to life transforming Lilith into Eva 00 and rejecting Yui when she will try to merges, all of this for a final battle involving Rei, Asuka and Shinji against the Eva series + the most powerful Eva called Metatron.
of course is a fanfic fantasy but it would be kino.

Attached: 1561060530168.png (1800x1249, 1.65M)

*not leliel but armisael, the fucking shape-shifting spaghetti.

good choice

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Kyoko is so based. How can Yui even hope to compete?

eyy

Attached: prime shit posting.png (998x1376, 1.37M)

Fuck Misato Marry Rei Kill Asuka

Imagine fucking her while she's unconscious, playing with her body and positioning her as you see fit.

Attached: MisatoSlob.jpg (500x283, 39K)

Best girl

Attached: Yui.jpg (1024x1449, 441K)

Still haven't read the manga to see more of her, but still dem tiddies.

t. rapist

We'd write up a consent contract beforehand.

Besides you think Misato wouldnt want her defenseless body defiled?

How would user react if Shinj masturbated to you while you we unconscious? What if Shinji told you he used your hand to wank himself?

Attached: Consider the OHOHOHO.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I...have no words. Is this actually how you think consent works or are you memeing?

Still keep forgetting Misato probably moslested Asuka in the hot spring
I think she's just always been a pedo

Attached: 1545590874107.png (854x626, 282K)

Really? I've watched the series three times and didn't catch that.

>A.T. Fields are powered by psychological trauma so NERV seeks to make pilots as mentally unstable as possible for more power
>Shinji is assigned an older woman that can molest him

Attached: Consider the following.png (824x720, 430K)

Kaworu

But wait, Asuka stopped being a good pilot when she got depressed?

Maybe if she molested Asuka more she wouldn't have been such a bitch.

I'd feel flattered by the first and kinda embarassed by the second.

Probably not the only time. Imagine Misato crawling into Asuka's bed late at night to feel her up, suck on those little tits and fingerbang her. All while Asuka pretends to be asleep.

I've always been confused by the wank scene. Did he just look or did he touch? The questions we will never have answered baka.

How would Asuka react?

Rei's fucking boring and Asuka acts like a child. Is it any surprise people gravitate towards the most relatable, non retarded female instead?

Maya?

She's for /u/

Mood swings and anger, feign indifference when her mood swings are brought up, but at night she trashes her room and cries into a pillow to muffle the sounds.

In another timeline.

Attached: 1566193185961.jpg (752x1063, 187K)

Yui, who is just Rei, but better.

Attached: tumblr_o0ms6djTgY1v39f3co1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

this position looks super comfy. makes me wish i could sleep on my back.

Attached: bubblegum-crisis-tokyo-2040_61042.jpg (1999x1995, 1.69M)

Why does she bang Kaji then, the manliest man in the world?

With five minutes of screentime.

Yes, user -- just imagine.

Attached: 1565941082520.jpg (1200x1680, 613K)

>With five minutes of screentime.
Eva 01 is in every episode user.

>A.T. Fields are powered by psychological trauma
Literally the opposite, speedwatcher-kun. A.T. Fields are consistently shown to be stronger when the pilots are in a healthier mental state because they open themselves up to the Eva more, which is why they were crushing angels for fun in the middle of the show compared to how hard it is by the end.
NERV keeps them maladjusted because Gendo and SEELE need the pilots to be a non-issue by the time MP Evas are starting 3I. At least, SEELE need to do that and Gendo needs to appear to be on their side. Also there's the convenient fact that the pilots' mental health going down the shitter was literally the default option and since everyone in Eva is almost completely insensitive to the feelings of others, nobody bothered to make more than the most tentative efforts to help each other.

NIPS

Would she masturbate to it? Would she secretly wish she was conscious as Shinji did it?

>which is why they were crushing angels for fun in the middle of the show compared to how hard it is by the end.
Wasn't that because the angels varied in power level?

I now wish to see the hospital scene inverted.

>as shinji did it
As he did what? Get molested by an older woman? Why would she masturbate to getting cucked?

Asuka then reenacts with Rei

Attached: AsukaRei.jpg (700x920, 383K)

Would Asuka secretly hate herself for wishing she was awake as Shinji masturbated to her if she knew?

There is also that. The last four angels are all absolute bullshit compared to everything that came before and require NERV just getting completely fucking lucky to beat.
I think there's a trend actually. The Angels sometimes get stronger, and sometimes get weaker throughout the series, but they seemingly always get more intelligent. Sachiel is, no offence to him/her/it, just a dumb lug that goes around trashing whatever's in front of him. Shamshel at least heads directly for NERV. Ramiel follows a strict, program-like set of rules in its assault, but these self-imposed rules can be exploited once its range has been calculated for example. And I think this continues throughout the show until one Angel realises there are pilots inside the EVAs, and then other Angels realise the smart money is on attacking the pilots, not the EVAs, at which point NERV's effectiveness dramatically falls. It all culminates with Kaworu who is, quite literally, at a human level of intellect.

Just nutted to your post. Thanks user.

Yeah, she hates herself partly because she can't accept her conflicted feelings and want towards Shinji to begin with so hating herself for wanting to be awake to see him wack off over her wouldn't be out of the ballpark at all.

I always thought Asuka's tsun attitude towards Rei was covering something up.

>so hating herself for wanting to be awake to wack him off
Fixed

>A.T. Fields are consistently shown to be stronger when the pilots are in a healthier mental state because they open themselves up to the Eva more
Then why didn't they have Shinji, Asuka and Rei fuck each other until their mental problems are gone?

Attached: Smug glasses.jpg (373x421, 40K)

>Shinji fucking his mom would decrease mental problems.
>Shinji fucking an abusive girl would decrease mental problems
>Straight girls fucking each other would decrease mental problems.

>he thinks eva units aren't freudian enough being inside their moms
>he think asuka becoming deredere from shinji's penis isn't idea
>he thinks the cast of NGE aren't entirely bisexual

Zeruel was the mightiest angel (he's literally the angel of strength in kaballah or something), digging through almost all of NERV's defenses with quick eye beams, something Ramiel would take hours to achieve for example
But was it any smarter than those who came before? It seemed like a dumb brute. Also wouldn't the virus angel be the smartest of all, considering it could subvert the MAGI?

She'd never be the one to take the initiative though. She'd only make awkward deniable attempts to suggest something and then leave it to Shinji to actually take the jump over the valley

Why didn't they dismiss this gauntlet shit and just attack NERV all at once?

Attached: El Trio.jpg (3143x2242, 1.69M)

They aren't in agreement and many probably weren't active until recent.

Misato is overrated

DELET THIS

Attached: 1485803564785.jpg (1440x1080, 308K)

I agree. I dont see the hype. Rei is cuter

Attached: 1567621612549.gif (500x284, 1.71M)

The only right answers

Childhood is finding solace in Rei, adolescence is infatuation over Auska, adulthood is finding love in Misato. Also, ADV dub > japanese audio Deal with it.

Attached: yande.re 22456 ikari_shinji katsuragi_misato neon_genesis_evangelion pen_pen sadamoto_yoshiyuki.jpg (2668x3743, 1.64M)

Rei and Asuka for the kids and Misato for the real men.

Unfortunately Misato don't want no adults.

Why the fuck didn't NERV have at least a SINGLE psychologist for the children?

Adulthood is a mindset, a perspective, not a number slapped onto a human.

>Yui for the real men.

The ADV dub was endearing. Dunno why the fuck Netflix thought it was cool to redub the whole thing.

Attached: 247813.jpg (5867x3441, 2.47M)

>Hurr durr I am so le contrarian and SMARTERER than Asuka/Reifags because my waifu is the one who appeared in 2 whole scenes and got LOADS of character development, epic CENTRIST
These people piss my off more than Reifags

Attached: 1468320524300.jpg (524x698, 173K)

Emotionally traumatized children are easier to control and manipulate.

>my
I'm fuming so badly at these FAGGOTS that I can't even type right

Attached: 1543880604282.jpg (1442x1614, 1.06M)

But chads are homosexuals....

Pen Pen

is used goods

They didn't "think" anything. It was a completely cold, irrational business decision. Casting the raspy but sensitive voice of Alison Keith was perfect for Misato, in the japanese she just sounds like any kind of boring, typical, uninteresting middle-aged woman. Alison Keith made that character become alive.

>indisputably best girl
>not a single user picked her
Faggots, all of you.

Attached: [screams geometrically].png (960x720, 970K)

>Alison Keith made that character become alive.
After watching a couple episodes of the new dub, all the actors feel very boilerplate, as if they're just reading lines with a drop or raise in inflection. No real emotion can felt.
I loved the ADV dub because the actors took liberties with their, not too much where it's deviates translation but fun little quirks in dialogue -- bologna pony.
It also has to be said that these actors weren't very experienced, I guess? According to some anyway, which meant that they tried extra hard in the deliveries.

Attached: GUILTY.jpg (736x1016, 113K)

>Gendo fucked Yui, Naoko and Ritsuko
>Shinji is Gendo's son and has a number of girls

Attached: Consider.jpg (600x600, 50K)

The AT Field is the barrier to the soul, the bigger it is the more you keep others at bay and the more lonely you are

So the AT Field is the power of the Forever Aloners?

In the same vein, Tiffany Grant is the only Asuka for me, even if a lot of people fucking hate the voice.

Netflix dub is better and more accurate. Deal with that

Shinji will fuck all the girls. Deal with that.

it was the opposite of an irrational decision, i guarantee it was just a cost-benefit analysis showing it would be cheaper in the long run to do their own. mediocre execution isn't really the result of that either, the people doing casting and directing the actors are for sure not the same people who would even be close to high-level financial decision like that

Shinji is best girl. Deal with that.

Attached: Shinji Ikari.jpg (288x450, 31K)

Shinji is best girl

Attached: The OTP1.jpg (356x500, 71K)

24 YEARS.

She has that kind of voice you'd instantly recognize as the character, which is fortunate for her. Funny enough, both her and Spike Spencer did some weird sex audio thing together. Closest we'll ever get to hearing Asuka and Shinji going at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzvIn0mdXtY

youtube.com/watch?v=1xXe46xi-wQ

>his waifu appears in the series at all
pleb

Attached: 18.jpg (1630x2145, 465K)

This thread....oi vey everyday this thread

isn't it glorious!

Attached: 1509560706608.png (400x400, 5K)

Why did Shinji kill Asuka?

Should I preoder through Amiami or the good smile company site?

fuck wrong thread

Rape > kill

Ya'll into horse racing?

Attached: Why.gif (500x281, 386K)

Ah I see so that is Eva 01 beast mode.

Shinji's mom is a horse?

Attached: Street Walker.jpg (867x1700, 395K)

>Evangelion branding has become too rampant
>They even got Pizza Hut at some point
>youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc

They won't stop.

Attached: Original Sin.jpg (640x372, 125K)

>Imagine missing the whole point of the show for over 24 years
>imagine acting just like the main character and treat these characters as dolls for escapism and sexual pleasure

Oh wait

He only did that in EoE

Did the Rei's ever have a shared memory? I only ask because of her betraying Gendo despite holding onto his glasses as a keepsake for like a good 3/4 of the series.

Attached: c4gl25ld06l31.jpg (465x600, 130K)

strawpoll.me/18609022

Attached: 1492466769781.jpg (640x873, 124K)

you are the speedwatcher
it's blatantly fucking obvious that an unresolved psychological dependency on the mother is necessary

my wife

Attached: 1522369030446.png (1200x1388, 2.19M)

yes but maybe the rebirth process and maybe reuniting with the soul fragment in 00 changed rei III, hence the scene of her crushing the glasses. rei II would probably not have turned on gendo the way she did

Both

Attached: Based Shinji.jpg (1280x1024, 157K)

Ok we know but let the children argue over who plays 2nd fiddle

Attached: 1566164862812.jpg (705x390, 85K)

well in death, it's asuka

Attached: [Sephirotic] Death [BR-Rip 8btis x264 1080p AAC][ENG] (1) [8393A063].webm (852x480, 1.09M)

>asuka 2nd violin, kaworu 1st violin
What did they mean by this

Asuka > Misato > Hikari >> Rei > irrelevant

REI
E
I

Attached: 1551669958461.gif (300x300, 5K)

Based and Krautpilled

That Kaworu is a fag

Attached: 1566096772544.gif (470x570, 541K)

>Not fucking her while she's on her period to help alleviate her cramps.

Attached: 1565823581965.jpg (1200x1183, 71K)

Kaworubunga

moody period asuka wouldn't want to fuck, she'd want to be pampered and also have someone to complain at to take out her frustration

Imagine thinking that finding a girl attractive is the same as treating her like a doll.

All Eva girls are good girls.

Maybe the pampering would lead to sex if it's nice, and it'd also be a good way to take out her frustrations.

But just cuddling up and spooning together under a blanket while you listen to her vent sounds very nice too.

Attached: 1557013669565.jpg (2133x3033, 1.53M)

This. They're all good and deserve love and affection.

Attached: 1552805714840.jpg (450x634, 145K)

Even her?

Attached: 1567927217248.png (500x700, 169K)

Mari is my favorite Eva girl behind Asuka. Not even being ironic. I think she's great.

Attached: Mari blush.jpg (700x800, 87K)

No worries, user, I won't judge you.

Attached: 1482536688094.jpg (850x630, 165K)

Thanks

Attached: Eva Girl Trio.jpg (500x708, 139K)

Asuka is best girl.
This is fine too.

Attached: 1563790736601.jpg (1024x1766, 129K)

Attached: 1437787730820.jpg (500x375, 22K)

Kaworu is 1st in Shinji's heart and Asuka is the side hoe

Even her. Cuddles and pets all around for good girls. Honestly, they could all use something happier in their lives.

Attached: 12223103.jpg (480x423, 101K)

Evangelion is not for happy.

Attached: 1464046169382.jpg (1500x1085, 477K)

Well Gendo did ride her at a certain point and even Shinji and Rei ride her.

the only difference is rei has "gentler" eyes while asuka has ADHD eyes. Literally the same face otherwise. Try and cover the eyes and tell me you could tell them apart.

who made this?

This, who knows where girls have been

Attached: 1567769769761.jpg (1400x1987, 183K)

They're so cute and wholesome together

Attached: 3214.gif (600x400, 1.45M)