My Hero Academia Girls

Why are they so incompetent?
How would you fix them ?

Attached: IMG_3426.jpg (1405x997, 341K)

The acid girl is the only one out of those who isn't competent. Try looking at the screen next time.

Name a major villain defeated by any of them

Kurogiri

Replace them for the superior class B girls, that OP bitch with the plant vines can beat them all together

That's bait. Look at the screen while you watch.

>why are they so incompetent
Because they're females in a shounen manga. Specifically catered to young boys.
>how would you fix them
Remove them from the main cast, they get too much screentime as is.

unlike the dude with the tail, sero, mineta, sugar rush or the guy that can talk to the animals, who regularly defeat villains, right?

Ochako should actually have telekinesis, instead of stupid levitation

with telekinesis either she would be super broken like Jean Grey, or nerfed down to uselessness like the original Jean Grey

Momo may be intelligent, but she is most definitely not competent.

Attached: 1550207983275.png (341x265, 35K)

That reminds, there is no OP female hero in this anime. The only strong characters in there are all males. Kohei doesn't know how to write strong female characters. Shit even black clover knows how to do that. The witch queen, mereoleona and Noelle Mother.

Is BC the superior Naruto clone?

It's funny how dumb they are

bitch can make a gun at any point, but ends up just making fucking blankets and toasters
god i hate her and her stupid outfit

Momo exists just to piss me off.

Attached: 1499582127529.jpg (500x600, 73K)

UA should bring back the old school way of teaching. Wooden paddles, and bitch slaps.

Attached: 8634058E-CC0A-4832-BF44-9A234D6488C4.jpg (500x377, 56K)

Meanwhile the boys get awesome power ups

Who needs awesome powers when a gun would splatter their brains across the wall? The bitch just wanted an excuse to dress like a slut.
If MHA was an edgy manga she'd be getting raped every other arc.

At least she could make a condom

Do we know who Mina interned with?

Attached: mina claw game.jpg (811x1200, 803K)

Kill off Dekuck. If Dekuck isn't there to hog every important battle, other characters might be able to do things besides praising Dekuck for his breakthrough of learning to kick.

Attached: [NACSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal II 079 (1280x720) [B4FEDEEE].mkv_snapshot_06.15_[2019.04.14_13.10.08].jpg (1280x720, 190K)

I don't know if Yu-Gi-Oh's character designs got better or worse as the series went on

Who said anything about Deku? Why are you forcing the topic so hard?
Is this that faggot who thinks he's the master puppetmaster from the laughing Monomacap?

Attached: this_man_fights_for_your_thread.png (1024x1308, 552K)

Dekuck ruins every other character in the series. You just have to accept that having a Chosen One narrative in the core of such a large ensemble cast is going to lead to most of the cast being useless.

Why are you avoiding the question.

Give one of them a revenge story arc or relate them to a top hero/villain.

I wonder why there's no girl with super strength as her quirk, doesn't even need to be the main class, a student, or even a teacher just a female hero with super strength.

Realism. IRL women are weak, and so are female heroes. Ochako being as good as in hand-to-hand as she is already stretches believability.

>Actually competent
Frog mutant
>Semi competent
Jiro
Mina
Ochako
>Borderline useless
Momo
Invisitits

Questions:
1) Because this is the story of Dekuck becoming the Greatest Hero. His character is always relevant to the discussion of the series.
2) See above. Not forcing anything.
3) No.

90% of the characters in HeroAca will be useless because:
1) Hori has too much fun designing heroes and just won't stop, despite most of them never accomplishing anything.
2) Hori decided that the only plotline that would matter is Deku (OfA) vs. Shiggy (AfO). So everyone else exists to cheer them on, or job.

That is why they are all useless. It is the same shit as Naruto and most Magical Academy stories.

guns are illegal in japan user. Momo isn't going to become a criminal like that.

They should all just become prostitutes

Use non lethal projectiles

Does Invisitits actually have nice tits?

Second biggest in 1A after Jobmo

Where's the evidence? I need to examine it.

Female professionals are weak and are only liked for eye candy. The fact they even get the same rank as the guys is already far more than they deserve.

Attached: oshigoto rank.jpg (686x386, 107K)

Attached: 1559665335075.jpg (419x432, 148K)

>biohazard
HIV confirmed

Geten.

Dragons aren't strong?

They're kids.

>Transforms into a scalie
Super Human Strength, transforming into an abomination doesn't count.

>Remove them from the main cast, they get too much screentime as is.
That would be gay.

OK, Kendo, then. The bigger her hands get, the stronger she becomes.

(Envisions a Nomu running rampant; suddenly a voice cries out, "Hey! YOU!" The Nomu turns, ready to do some killing; gets punched in the nose by a fist bigger than a building. He goes sailing off into the sunset...)

>girls incompetent
That's just realistic. Males are better at everything. Females are designed to give birth to babies and take care of them.

>Implying that MHA isn't gay already.

Attached: decuck.png (640x360, 205K)

>Why are they so incompetent?
Because they're girls in a battle shounen

This, girls in battle shonen are only fanservice characters or love interests, it's just how it is.

what's she up to now?

Attached: 1557153268788.png (580x800, 291K)

Kimetsu disagrees

Attached: 1567302340438.webm (784x838, 1.16M)

>Doesn't actually prove why they're incompetent
Really makes you think.

>That reminds, there is no OP female hero in this anime
Mt. Lady, Ryuko, Miroku, Shemage, Ibara, Geten.

Attached: Ibara_Shiozaki_Hero_Costume.png (350x254, 192K)

Bane is a more major villain than most of the male students have beaten

No girl on the semi finals of the tournament arc

being an office lady for the remaining teammembers as per her last appearance.

>not in the top 4 for power levels = not competent
based power level spic

>No girl on the semi finals of the tournament arc
Ibara and Mina were

One of the pro heroes is all about using a gun, so I don't think this logic works here.

Attached: 1555249400629.jpg (537x1000, 315K)

Shounen authors are always bad at writing women. Bleach, Naruto, DBZ, One Piece, etc

Is Sakura worst ofender?

I wonder how the fuck Ochako and Invisible girl managed to outscore her.

How would the High-End's interact with each other? Would they act like brothers and sisters.

Attached: HE.png (350x422, 115K)

fantasizing of being a hero again

Attached: ragdoll peace sign.jpg (850x1015, 180K)

When are you going to give up your sick obsession? You're almost as bad as Miriofag.

Attached: 1566260597291.png (1251x918, 462K)

Outscore her at what?

They're not. Next question.

>How would you fix them ?
Toru - Martial arts. You couldn't see her punch or kick coming, you wouldn't know where she was or what she was doing, hand to hand she should be almost unbeatable. The thing is, as a comic relief character, she doesn't really get to get serious...

Ochoco - She needs a jet pack. A jet belt. Something so she can fly, and direct her herself once she cancels her gravity. That would greatly increase her options. As for her power, we've seen how deadly her quirk can be used wrong. It's not competence that's keeping her from being a killer, it's morals.

Momo - Stop with the cannons. Build guns.

Mina - I'd have her see if she can increase the potency of her acid, and learn chemistry to determine what effects she could create through reaction. Also, she can produce a solution from the soles of her feet that she can glide on, and sprays of acid that can reach pretty far. Can she generate a strong enough blast of solution to lift herself off the ground and fly?

Tsuyu - Not much I can suggest, except to explore sound. Frogs can make lots of sound, maybe she can too, and can use it for something.

Jiro - She needs more offensive capacity. The boot speakers by themselves aren't enough, the exam fight with Present Mic showed that. Modulation, intensification, getting into frequencies that can achieve effects like vibrating glass or human brain cells: She and Mei should get together and see what they can come up with.

Yes.

Attached: 1457273289373.png (1280x1602, 1.18M)

Momo's jobbing aura.
Make them all fatter.

Miriofag fucks your ass and gives you a prolapse

Is already fucking gay dont know why shitty westerns artists try to cover it. just like hxh. jojo, snk, out

Tsuyu and Ochoco are highly competent tho? And Jirou is also pretty good. Do you even read the manga?

The things I would do to this woman.

I don't think there's any female character worse than her.

"That's right! Cum inside me, Midoriya!!"

Attached: CFizgit3SlUEDXEBqnBGeRWWwfV1pcjQv3zauJXugTU.png (1266x856, 518K)

What the fuck is this
When is this from

Joint Training

Attached: 1547352096652.jpg (750x1016, 51K)

Picrelated is fucking adorable

Thank you

Attached: kewk.png (311x412, 135K)

Attached: 1567605402064.jpg (1998x1124, 357K)

Attached: 1534514058415.png (250x572, 165K)

Mei is great

Attached: 0e58d0fe49a2e582ead44f6061b9bcff.jpg (1280x1719, 169K)

Underutilized != incompetent. Many shonen writers do not know how to manage their characters, while continuing to add more than they know what to do with.

The only ones who aren't particularly competent are Hagakure and Momo. Momo is
a perpetual fuck-up who needs to learn how to actually BE creative with her quirk. Hagakure just doesn't get the screentime she needs to be more than a gag character. Jirou has her niche that she's pretty useful in. Mina, Tsuyu and Ochako have offensive capabilities, but we haven't really gotten a chance to see Mina really utilize her quirk to it's full extent (probably because it's fucking acid). JT at least showed that she can at least hold her own in combat though.

That said, they are all still 10/10's that I would happily marry and make mothers.

Attached: IMG_20190803_043401.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

Why everyone forgets Toga

Cool design

She’s pretty bland

That who must not be named has tainted her around here. No one wants to think about Toga anymore if it means summoning THAT one.

Attached: IMG_20190812_144441.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

TogaDekufag is possibly the least obnoxious of the problems in BNHA threads. Get some thicker skin.

He means the schizo, retard

because it btfos the narrative so they either ignore her or come up with a retarded excuse like "it doesn't count because she's a villain"

Attached: toga smile3.jpg (736x850, 95K)

>Managed to pin Deku down like it was nothing during the License exams.
>Stabbed Aizawa and another Pro Hero no problem.
>Killed Curious with Ochako's quirk.
>Was sensible enough to buy herself a duffle coat in the winter.

Toga is unironically the most competent female character in the series. It's too bad she's a complete psychopath.

Attached: 69784194_p0_master1200.jpg (848x1200, 946K)

Attached: mei laughing.png (367x295, 113K)

How come Bakugou is supposedly perfect student and the symbol of victory and the main rival of this manga but he's never had a real duel against a villain in over 200 chapters? Even fucking Kirishima, his sidekick, got to show off in the Yakuza arc but not Bakugou himself with all his relevancy

don't forget
>dunked on Ochaco and could have killed Tsuyu if she weren't trying to steal blood for her quirk

This next arc seems like it's building up to Bakugou getting that kind of chance. What with the whole "What's your hero name" thing.

Attached: 815be98121552ff5749646de7965ed43875bd0fa.jpg (1034x1500, 198K)

i like her design

If he gets outmatched and has to ask for help but still delivers the final blow that would be fucking Kino. Better yet if instead of needing help he recognizes that his quirk doesn't work in as specific scenario and opts to trade places with someone in order to best accomplish the goal.

By not being girls in an shonen manga.

Searching for her quirk.

Nah he's gonna one on one some villain that's going to ask him about his hero name. As they fight, Bakugou has a revelation as he remembers Best Jeanist's words. He'll eventually unleash a powerful new explosion that decimates the entire area and K.O. the villain. As the villain falls he hears Bakugou say something like "Hey, you wanted my name, right? Well, keep you damn ears open and remember this, you shitty villain. If you come around looking for trouble again, you better be ready to die at the hands of Ground Zero"!

...and then back to whatever Deku and Todoroki are fighting.

Attached: IMG_20190820_083236.png (718x1108, 577K)

I'm sure it'll be more like that, and that's all well and good, but I think it would be better if it played on him learning to be a team-player and to cultivate a more heroic image. If, for instance, he was chasing after the big-bad but decided to stop and fight a pursuer so the others can move on unhindered, it would make up for his poor prioritization way back in the Licensing Exam and significantly showcase his growth. It would also be a moment of him acting truly heroic and having a more positive image - a perfect time for a name reveal bringing Jeanist's influence full circle.

Another option to add to the weight of this is if instead of stopping so that his allies aren't hindered he stops so that a bystander isn't killed - then his fight can be about "saving to win and winning to save".

Hey guys let's obsess over some poster again

Thank fuck none of you are writers

Well, what do you think will happen this next arc for him then? You think they brought up that flashback for no reason?

Attached: 66335209_3150251541666734_2833945910422751202_n.jpg (480x480, 41K)

Pointing out other people who suck isn't a compelling argument.

>How would you fix them ?
More ryona scenes with them