Cannot draw what you want. No time to draw when you want

Cannot draw what you want. No time to draw when you want.
In this business, kids are a mistake.

Attached: notime.jpg (650x949, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/2014?watch2_ct1
files.catbox.moe/zvwixt.zip
files.catbox.moe/1zqnsf.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you using the Sakura Naoiki manga for this? any particular reason?

Attached: cherryteacherindirectkiss.png (1019x1600, 1.49M)

Attached: daughters.png (1019x1600, 1.18M)

honestly I loved this manga and it has a deeply affectionate corner of my heart along side Torako
It's just a shame about the esl translation for much of it and the lack of proper proofing which could have made a huge difference to the squiggles chapters...

Attached: gyarughost.png (1019x1600, 1.37M)

very few mangaka are ever successful and one should always prioritise one's kids but it was sadly short lived.

Which would you choose?

Attached: N2.png (1019x1600, 1.59M)

>mfw looking at the web chapters

Attached: 009.png (1019x1600, 1.51M)

the dialogue is sometimes offputtingly poor I have the three volumes somewhere, but is it really worth redoing the thing?

Attached: CHERRYTEACHER.jpg (1913x1500, 1.11M)

damned bear print panties...

Attached: img000017.jpg (956x1500, 677K)

Shizuka > magazine Yuna > Yuna > Minori

Attached: tittyfaction.jpg (956x1500, 661K)

are there any series like it?
it kind of has GTO vibes

What does it mean by continues?

>The series continues on:
>seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/2014?watch2_ct1

it seems you need an account but I don't think I recognise the pages
I wonder if anyone has ripped them before?

I wonder if it's some sort of preceding work that led to the serialisation?

It's a short continuation, up to 7 chapters. I don't think it got another serialization.
Not translated but I will dump the first one.

Attached: 2285592p.jpg (650x949, 189K)

Attached: 2285590p.jpg (650x949, 237K)

Attached: 2285589p.jpg (650x949, 231K)

Attached: 2285588p.jpg (650x949, 183K)

Attached: 2285586p.jpg (650x949, 172K)

Nice order

Attached: 2285583p.jpg (650x949, 211K)

Thanks

Attached: 2285582p.jpg (650x949, 212K)

Attached: 2285581p.jpg (650x949, 198K)

Attached: 2285580p.jpg (650x949, 169K)

Attached: 2285579p.jpg (650x949, 192K)

Attached: 2285578p.jpg (650x949, 171K)

Attached: 2285577p.jpg (650x949, 178K)

next page is

Attached: 2285575p.jpg (650x949, 188K)

I stick by my head canon that Shizu forced him into marrying her so that she could use him as a slave.

is that all of the pages?

End dump, not doing the other chapters. Not worth looking at and nobody is gonna read it anyway.
Yeah, it looks like a prototype judging from the art and how the the first chapter is similar. Dunno which one came first, though.
Hopefully the author makes another series because the art in the published chapters is really good.

Attached: 2285574p.jpg (650x949, 182K)

would you mind sharing a zip file with all the chapters? I'd appreciate it.
I hope the guy get more work

Attached: cherryteacher_sacrifice_to_yuru.jpg (1019x1600, 771K)

files.catbox.moe/zvwixt.zip

thank you
I'm in the mind to proofread and re-typeset ch1, if I do I'll dump it here for someone to upload
if only to have less people be turned off reading the first chapter, I'm assuming to my potential cost that the translation is reasonably accurate...

Attached: cherryteacher_discord_tranny.jpg (1019x1600, 617K)

Having a decent copy of enjoyable manga is always welcome

cruel

Attached: 2457330p.jpg (650x949, 183K)

this file seems to be out of sequence, it's in the chapter 5 folder but the file number is way out of synq looking at save times it seems to go between 2615446 and 2615447 so I guess the nikoniko fucked up their own upload or something...

Attached: 2637393p.jpg (650x949, 206K)

another ending page...

Attached: 2773064p.jpg (650x949, 124K)

That should be the 11th page of chapter 5, after 2615446p.jpg, but I guess your already know that.

Cherry Teachers great it's not often you get a manga like this where the male MC is the best part

I wish it was me

Attached: shizuka_best_girl.jpg (3057x1600, 975K)

>Flat
>Ogreish strength
>Fit and lean
>Tomboy yet girlish too
How can one girl be so perfect

it's the muscle

only 4 IPssad

Attached: sakuranaokimusclebutt.jpg (956x1500, 710K)

>only 4 IP
Faggots would rather shitpost about Attack on Titan instead of discuss this gem

these NikoNIko chapters are different enough that it could be worth translating them

TanzaniteXD might be interested in doing them considering how they trooped through vols 2 & 3 though there might be a reason they haven't, I'll message them to find out their view

>In this business
In every business kids are a mistake and honestly, Im glad people are finally noticing kids are a burden, I hope population stabilizes at 8 billion

It's amazing the 4 of us managed to keep this alive for so long. But I'm gonna axe myself now, goodbye other 3 fans of this series.

if you want to know a depressing conclusion birthrates correlate strongly with female time in education which might not initially sound too bad but in reality it's creating this massive dysgenic selection gradient against intelligence because the smarter women stay in education for longer and humans only have a fairly limited number of fertile years in which to have kids
the long term consequence of this is that presence of genes associated with higher intelligence is steadily declining in developed countries ...

If I finish the re-typeset I might make a thread in a week or so, I ain't the best typesetter though

saw this on front page so i'm here.
I want to say most of the people who want to talk about anime don't come to Yea Forums to do it due to how much asshole behavior is encouraged, god knows the only time I get banned is posting here about a manga/anime, its honestly just not fun to do anymore but I can't pinpoint when the change happened, I just know that I stopped coming here when someone found/made an unsourceable image in a opt and asking what the hell it was from got you banned, that was my last straw with the board. most of Yea Forums is just fine, but this board in particular is not worth looking at.

Yea Forumss not that bad and is in fact pretty damn good at getting rid of political, racism and other offtopic shit shit same with Yea Forums Steven Universe notwithstanding but Yea Forums that place is unsalvageable but I stay because it's the only place I can call someone acting like a faggot a faggot without being banned while discussing videogames the moment I find a place where I can do that without having to deal with the unironc nazis and shitposters I'm fucking gone

there was this one mod a while back who seemed to take great pleasure in nuking OPT pages for minor grievances, and another that banned you for nipples who despite clear statements of origin keeps
or this one that nuked actual translation threads for being a "template thread"
generally it's not that bad though

I make a point to post a Cherry Teacher sakura naoki page in every couple of OPT

Yea Forums is the only board on this site I won't visit at random to see what's up. the point where people purposefully go out of their way to post images that are unsourceable, and instead of most other places that will ban/suspend people who do that because you are just baiting people into wanting to know what it is or what its from, you get banned for being interested.

you only get banned if you literally type "source/sauce?" if you leave a couple of lines and say that you tried the image tools you're generally fine. swearing at the cropping bastards sometimes works.

The official nipple bans still happen sometimes.

I know, I got banned for posting this page a few weeks ago despite saying it's from the manga "crime and punishment" and having posted it before I seem to get banned for posting nipples a lot
files.catbox.moe/1zqnsf.png

>tfw no more cherry teacher

Attached: N16.png (1019x1600, 1.71M)

anyone up for some redrawing?

i can do the translations if anyone can rd and ts

is waifu2x viable?

Attached: d5968cdcffce5d0824d7a3b8a5c19f4c6477286d_s2_n1.png (1300x1898, 732K)

The absolute best part of this manga is how the author will end a chapter right on a pitch perfect punch line instead of dragging jokes out well past being funny

and that's what I did, 3 day ban. either a mod was watching the thread or the guy who posted it reported everyone who asked, either way, anywhere else they ban you for doing shit like that, posting something interesting, in a thread that tries to make people interested in a manga, without posting what the fuck the manga is. but this was the last straw for me coming here outside of front page interesting images popping up. have been band 2 prior times to that in short order just talking about manga.