Most underrated anime opening ever

youtu.be/an_0IIRDlc4

Why isn't this acknowledged as the greatest anime opening of all time? It's fucking amazing and Ive watched it literally thousands of times

Attached: http___i.vimeocdn.com_video_476097211_640.jpg (516x390, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfGFeTRvf8o
youtu.be/SehHbl24gQk
youtube.com/watch?v=DIljWZdEzHE
youtube.com/watch?v=XFAfke24pms
youtube.com/watch?v=oy6BdcOyE8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qcqQIt-dF-E
youtube.com/watch?v=gfPzSC50JY4
youtube.com/watch?v=AGoCOvxUK1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7LK_K1vaPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who thinks this is underrated? It's a classic. Only zoomers hate Bubblegum crisis.

KONYA WA HURRICANE !!!

OO-OOO-OOOOH
youtube.com/watch?v=YfGFeTRvf8o

OP is full of shit on a daily basis.
youtu.be/SehHbl24gQk

Guessing this is just an underrated opening thread? I love the track on this one, but since the anime was trash nobody really cares for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=DIljWZdEzHE

Bye Bye My Crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=XFAfke24pms

Mad Machine is better.

It's the opposite: it's one of the most "praised by the mainstream public" openings along with Tank!.

What do you do if a huge guy or girl is fucking your lubed up ass and you need to fart?

Watched the vid and started falling asleep after she puts her clothes on

technically a queef. let it rock

Literally because most modern anime fans have never seen Bubblegum Crisis beyond maybe 2040 and Parasite dolls.
It's a weirdly forgotten about franchise despite being one of the beloved franchises of anime fans in the 90s and early 00s.
If it isn't Gundam, Bebop, Akira, Dragonball or Eva, most modern anime fans know jack shit about early 90s/late 80s anime.

No catgirls no watch. So pretty much just dominion tank police and some others. Everything is better when you penetrate preteen girls.

I think this op is underrateder:
youtube.com/watch?v=oy6BdcOyE8Q

>blocks your path
youtube.com/watch?v=qcqQIt-dF-E

You guys are the ones to blame because you shit on everything that isn't those shows you listed on your post, along with fucking MD Geist of all things, Hokuto no Ken and the 1997 adaptation of Berserk.
Like, what's the point of watching any anime that isn't those when they're considered the masterpieces and everything else is garbage?

They dont make things like than anymore these days.

You think a show about killing boomers would be more popular with millennials and Zoomers.

>Why isn't this acknowledged as the greatest anime opening of all time?
It is, and will be the best. Forever.

Bubblegum Crisis is regularly mentioned in pre-2000s threads, along with many 80s and 90s shows not in your list. It's easily one of the better-known 80s titles.

lel

Personally I find Mad Machine superior. When the cyborg diver goes down framed by the wreckage, that scenes composition just felt fantastic.
youtube.com/watch?v=gfPzSC50JY4

And when bubblegum crisis appears on screen, so fucking aesthetic with the chorus kicking in.

Mad Machine > Hurricane

Dont at me.

Attached: hdghde.jpg (716x535, 69K)

Doesn't help it was the victim of copyright ownership clash bullshit and when finally solved, instead of just finishing the original series, making a shitty late 90s (in the bad everything copying gackt way) remake with none of the atmosphere or character of the original.

check this one out
youtube.com/watch?v=AGoCOvxUK1Q

>Many
More like twenty. The pre-2000 anime thread is hilarious because it's always the same posts with the same replies.

At least they watch and sincerely discuss anime. Do you?

No they don't. It's just a long chain of "old good new bad" that never leaves its "twenty shows universally praised" comfort zone.

And yeah I do watch and discuss anime. I just like to shit on those guys too.

Well why would it change? It's not like the shows can change.

Why does it exist in the first place? How can you discuss Ashita No Joe's prison arc again and again and again and again and again and again and again?

>I just like to shit on those guys too.
I see you haven't passed that phase yet. Watch more anime. Discuss more anime.

It's almost as if new people are discovering the classics. How horrifying.

Not really.
It's the same posts with the same reaction images and everything.
The pre-2000 thread is pretty much Yea Forums's version of /ksg/.

Kpop Shit General?

>Why isn't this acknowledged as the greatest anime opening of all time?
Because this exists
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7LK_K1vaPY