Shingeki no Kyojin

Why is Eren so desperate? They have no time for babies right now, they could always wait till Zeke dies and use Historia to reverse the curse.
W-wait a minute...that baby...

Attached: 1567966481032.jpg (602x1876, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XgUZbE4Dt0
strawpoll.me/18612076
reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/d1eb7b/he_is_a_hypocrite_who_doesnt_pursue_freedom/
youtube.com/watch?v=2BPILaMT50k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>they could always wait till Zeke dies and use Historia to reverse the curse.

Based fucking retards.

Who will win the detectivebowl?

Attached: detective Armin.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Speedreader-kun, Eren cannot give orders to Ymir, meaning he couldn't undo the sterilization.

Hansi.

Attached: 76634667_p6.jpg (1074x1342, 318K)

So the EH OVA basically proves that EH is canon right?

No, stick to the manga till Isayama reveals Eren is having a baby

Attached: 1567810592491.webm (1280x720, 158K)

*EJ OVA

unless he turned Historia into a titan.

What about her eyebrows?

Attached: 1567952859301.png (1080x1920, 3.16M)

Terrorists and lovers

Attached: Historia and Eren.jpg (1012x410, 226K)

If that’s true does that mean Historia will have a miscarriage? Or does it only apply for babies which are not yet conceived?

Funny thing is that Jean, Armin, Mikasa, Sasha, Floch, Levi... they are all terrorists. The only one of the main group who isn't a terrorist is Historia.

So he cannot do anything with the founder? then what was even the point of trying to touch Zeke? why didn't he turned Historia into a titan instead and made her give the commands to Ymir?

She'll have a caesarian section, user

holy shit that's a good question

We don't know. Also Eren will most likely stop Ymir next chapter through some asspull.

Yelena implies that Historia's baby will be born in chapter 116

The anger of a dad when he sees the life of his unborn child being threatened.
And retards STILL deny EH

Way too many people are assuming Eren's vision of the future will come to pass. I feel like that's something Isayama can easily subvert later.
>OOPS THAT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN THAT WAY
>THE TIMELINE IS BROKEN, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN NOW

why are shippers so absolutely pathetic?

It's all starting to come together. Eren made Grisha kill the Reiss family thus resulting in Historia living. It's very apparent considering how clueless Grisha was as to why Eren wanted him to kill them. Eren pretty much set up the events by using Grisha as his pawn.

Attached: 1567959435541.jpg (596x833, 63K)

Historia could undo it if she takes the serum

Have you even read the manga? Everything you ask is explained.

I think Zeke will completely remove the reproductive organs from Eldians just like the titans

We don't know. But even if the child were forced to be born right now, it might be far enough along that it can survive despite a premature birth.

Zekebros....this can't be happening

Attached: gs8Cw7M_d.jpg (545x842, 82K)

No i haven't read the manga please enlighten me

Yelena didn't know that baby existed until the last month.

Attached: 1554739692063.jpg (1256x1605, 818K)

when did you realize that these last 2 chapters have been exactly like the movie Click?

Attached: 51xquZ3fxEL._SX342_.jpg (342x425, 35K)

Zeke has got really long arms

Attached: 1567957660985.png (540x800, 477K)

Eren though that he would have control over the FT powers, he didn't know that Zeke would have control because of his royal blood.
And the whole reason this conflict is happening is because Eren didn't want to turn Historia into a titan and shorten her life.

>that height difference
IMAGINE

Attached: 03.png (905x1300, 435K)

How will Armin react when he realizes that he stomped on thousands of kids and civilians just so Eren could save his waifu.

Attached: 1562266946806.png (126x201, 29K)

Retarded nips think Eren is angry because he wants to be able to make a family with Mikasa
I thought they were supposed to have IQ

Gabi says be happy.

Attached: 1545400838360.jpg (836x459, 217K)

But we already know that Eren will win so he will be able to give commands to Ymir.

How was Kenny so sure that he didn't have any bastard girls running around?

IMAGINE

Attached: 1FACC406-DB66-4DA6-A3B4-4480221E7867-17910-00000F98B76791B2.jpg (720x932, 47K)

>this is how EHfags sound

Isayama isn't a pathetic virgin retard like you guys. Your pathetic ship fantasies aren't going to ever come to fruition you stupid, pathetic fucks.

Activated Ackermans are sterile like titans.

Detective Hange > Detective Armin > Detective Neil > Zele sneaking a peak through PATHS

Which chapter was that?

He always knew when to pull out.

He was a virgin, just like his nephew.

Activated ackermans are sterile

So what i get from this chapter is that Eren is a 666IQ mastermind who's been playing 15d chess with Zeke and Grisha as his pawns because he saw memories from his future self?

this is so dangerously close to jumping the shark. next few chapters will determine whether this goes to complete shit or achieves true kino

As long as the full rumbling happens and Armong doesn't end racism i will be fine with everything else going to shit.

we just have to wait for isayama to confirm that eren CAN'T manipulate people by sending them select memories.

He wishes he could be half the waifufag Eren is but all he can do for Annie talk about his seashell

Attached: AA.jpg (483x482, 148K)

Most nips hate EH and are coping hard

>Eren hates Historia
>b-because didn't like means hated and Krista and Historia are the same
>thats why he killed her family
>e-even though she might have died with Alma if not for Grisha
>a-and Eren only cares about the baby for Eldia, not Historia
>a-and Eren hasn't touched her since the ceremony
Why are EMYHFujos so disabled?

Attached: flat hisu.jpg (800x1120, 345K)

Attached: 1567943034666.png (776x1039, 716K)

Yeah, but the first EH shippers were Nips.

That's easy. Remember The Scorpion King movie? There the sorceress loses her powers if she has sex. Ackermans lose their powers the moment they get laid, that's why Mikasa's papa was so weak

Attached: Jeanteachesyou.png (769x1038, 1015K)

YArmong will be confirmed within the next three chapters.

Attached: YArmong Typical Evening.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Pii!

Attached: pii_cheer.jpg (152x172, 16K)

Literally who are you quoting?

officials out yet?

But then how will Mikasa pass down her tattoo?

Attached: princess mikasa.jpg (373x499, 101K)

You know full well that he isn't quoting anyone in particular you fucking retard.
>Implying greentext is only for quoting.
Are you actually a retard? Or just really new?

Half the posters on these threads. Have you been paying attention?

>Eren, who do you like?
>... M
>I...
>... K
>A...

What!? Why didn't they finish it!? Now we'll never know! Any guesses, guys?

Attached: 0114-046.jpg (1066x1600, 437K)

I-If that makes you happy...

Attached: Futonmin scared.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Then Mikasa should be the strongest being in the universe with how much Eren has blueballed her.

Attached: EM.webm (1280x720, 1.4M)

yes

It does, user.

Attached: 1565919333715.jpg (552x482, 64K)

Is there a better translation of this? What is Eren trying to say here?

Attached: eren falco conversation.png (905x1300, 236K)

Mikasa was confused by Eren namedropping some random guy as if he were there so she stopped moving the thing.

Yes but she is too young, but imagine being a 40 years old virgin Ackerman, you are literally Goku

EM confirmed boys

>Betrayed her government and sided with Eren

She is a terrorist

where, readsnk or mangasee don't look official

thats because they havent uploaded the official chapter. look in the last thread for the link. (they're small images of the official scans)

She got a point.

Attached: EHfagsBTFO.png (590x665, 389K)

Reminder that Annie is a corpse inside the crystal, Eren absorbed her titan powers back in season 1 and she died at the same time. The reveal will be Isayama's final troll on Anniefags just like how he trolled Ymirfags.

Attached: QMFbyI3.png (1280x738, 905K)

Attached: Onyankopon_character_image.png (535x535, 518K)

He is saying he is searching for that something that motivates people to fight and go through hell.
That is his ocean.

That he is willingly throwing himself into hell to obtain the future he sees beyond it

Attached: Eren 97.jpg (1064x4772, 1.87M)

>fucking shippergoogles

based boyegapon. can't believe people here thought he would be the mastermind for yelena.

I didn't expect him to be so young. Guess he will save AMJC in his Kiyomiplane

Attached: don't do it.png (1067x1600, 1.75M)

OHNONONO EHBROS

Attached: 69468409_p16.jpg (600x930, 705K)

That's not what terrorism means.

cute and canon

Attached: c1f6189e26581ed1cde3de2150ea7d26.jpg (1165x1654, 354K)

At least that would have been better than being Bert2 nigga version

>hanpetos

>Any last words?

Attached: 67120963_694733324306931_2166464542423059262_n.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Can't wait until he fucks Annie

Or Eren will manage to uncuck Zeke somehow, time is relative in the pathsland, it's frozen on the outside and within it's all subjective - they have an eternity, or an instant until Astral Loli castrates.

>transgender is a valid option
>BLACKED
>edition
What is wrong with her

Spit in my mouth please.

t. HooveredBraunie

Attached: 1567016918293.jpg (540x540, 51K)

HAHAHAAA EHfags BTFO

It pretty much does.
She goes on a memory-trip when she interacts with a royal titan(she absorbed Rod's memories when she cut him down) or Eren.
There's an almost complete certainty that she witnessed the same memories he did, and she decided to shut her trap.
Basic logic implicates her at the very least as a co-conspirator.

Attached: can't unsee.png (540x460, 171K)

To Grishas dismay, Eren forced him to kill the whole Reiss family except Historias father (so that Historia could live). Grisha did it because he believes in Eren yet questions why couldn't Eren give him memories of the upcoming events? Eren probably didn't do so because he would've shown him Carla died, the walls destroyed, etc the things Grisha didn't want to happen.

Attached: 1567959498441.jpg (589x830, 63K)

I forgive him

Attached: 1567785631662.png (315x663, 174K)

Hmmm. could Isayama be throwing hints?!?

Does you think Levi enjoys watching them?

Attached: onyankopon.jpg (174x332, 16K)

>Imagine being Reiner

Attached: 1491443197666.jpg (713x1035, 417K)

Can Jean accept Mikasa? Does she deserve to be forgiven by Jean?

that translation is cringe

I thought that only westerners made the token minority be a harmless, bland and boring character so he doesn't offend anyone.

>EH OVA
I haven't watched anything related to the SNK anime since episode 25.

Can someone fill me in?

>Pic
It cannot be a coincidence at this point right? And if we add the anime scene when she also absorbed Ymir memories then it's pretty likely she also saw something here, fuck.

I expected more with the cards scene, he ended up being just Netflixpon the character, I wanted him to be more dangerous and smarter than Yelena as a good contrast for Yelena being too obvious

There's an OVA where Krista got kidnapped and Eren went full waifufag mode.

Don't think it means much though.

>if we add the anime scene when she also absorbed Ymir memories
Not canon, retard. The anime did that to fill in a way to show Ymirs past because they already showed it in S2.

Give it up, hamgalaxy.
EM is dead since like the chapters in the 60's, at this point, it's either EH - because Isayama wants to make some thematic statement or more likely nothing at all, because there's literally no time left to spin a convincing romance.
All that's certain is that EM is about as realistic some crackship like CJ.

I hate to break it to you user but I'm pretty sure that was a YH ova.

If Hanji fucked teenagers then she would have diddled Eren or any of her other kids ages ago.

Attached: 1497015769352.jpg (500x375, 85K)

To be fair, one of the foreigners had to be a good person all along so Armin is in the right about everyone being capable of talking things through.

>"BRO, EREN DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS PEOPLE OR HISTORIA'S UNBORN CHILD, BRO"
>"HE ONLY CARES ABOUT HIS OWN FREEDOM, BRO"

>Zeke issues the euthanasia command to Ymir
>Eren immediately freaks the fuck out, ragewills himself out of the cuffs at the cost of his own thumbs, and begins chasing frantically after Ymir with a panicked look on his face

>"BRO, EREN DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS PEOPLE OR HISTORIA'S UNBORN CHILD, BRO"
>"HE ONLY CARES ABOUT HIS OWN FREEDOM, BRO"

There really should be an IQ test in order to post here.

Attached: 1567549169672.png (225x225, 89K)

>No one in this world has been capable of stopping the founder Ymir once she moves
>tfw Eren will stop her in chapter 122
I FUCKING love SnK and cheap plot twists

Attached: 1550230707982.png (320x218, 83K)

On a scale of 0-10 how assblasted will moralfags be when the rumble happens?

Attached: DADAC297-38D1-42FE-A10F-4512B49B4236.jpg (1247x1207, 608K)

>Ymir doesn't even appear
>YH ova
Okay

Ymir is barely in that OVA is more of a EJ and MA one.

if eren loses his thumbs in the paths world would that mean he would lose them permanently

Did Eren make you say that, Kruger?

Attached: Jeanbo.png (682x708, 483K)

O wish I could find the "I'm sick and tired of fucking walls" translation somewhere.

HOL UP
>Pieck saved both of Zeke and Reiner in RtS
>Had she not done that Marley would have likely lost or at least tied to The Middle eastern alliance
>Tricked Eren into going outside
>Saved Braun and the JawsRetard from being killed by Eren
>saved Them AGAIN from being killed by Zeke

Is Pieck the only competent One in all of fucking Marley?

Isn't that the OVA where Ymir saves Krista from a blizzard or something?

Did you watch the OVA?

How does Zeke even know that no one is capable of stopping Ymir?

its an assumption. just like how he assumed eren willingly sent select few memories to grisha

On a scarle 0-10 how assblasted will plotfags be when the "Eren god of time and space' happens? I think Arya/10

Attached: d443d5c79a01c5f31c387ef5cb403f13.png (372x351, 110K)

No you are thinking of that flashback in season 2.

The OVA is about some robbers that stole their gear and kidnapped Krista.

there are people who thought that Eren wouldn't grim reminder Marley and would actually try to be peaceful

Eren saw the future and he knew he had no time to waste

I miss Kruger.

Attached: 26 - HiEVW5q.png (595x830, 340K)

it wont happen.

>more likely nothing at all
It would have been more likely if EH didn’t exist at all, kek. Right now, EH is by far the most likely outcome.

He doesn't. Isayama just creates false tension

We know Grisha

>King Kuck Fritz wanted to prevent Eldians from ever waging wholesale war ever again
>was perfectly fine with the extermination of his people in service of that objective

>Grisha Yeager is an Eldian Restorationist
>wants to save his people
>sees glimpse of the future
>"Eren gets his wish, not you, Zeke"
>"it's terrifying"

>Eren Yeager only sees part of the glimpse of the future that Grisha saw
>wants to activate the Wall Titans for the Rumbling
>Rumbling concept is based on King Kuck Fritz's fake warning to the world that he never actually intended to follow through on

>King Kuck Fritz wanted to prevent Eldians from ever waging wholesale war ever again
>Grisha Yeager is an Eldian Restorationist
>the Wall Titans are facing inwards, not outwards
>"Zeke, please stop Eren"

p-pic related, b-bros...

Attached: itsatrap.jpg (967x544, 90K)

Well i didn't see anyone NOPE'ing being transformed into a didan before.
He has right to assume her acts are absolute, with no proof to the contrary. He's probably correct too, i'm betting 3 fujobucks that Eren grabbing Ymir's shoulders will send them both on another memory trip, that'll re-contextualize the Eldian history for Zeke and uncuck him in the process, causing him to retract his order.

I miss when Grisha was actually a good characer

What you're talking about is not an OVA, that's a flashback in episode 5 of season 2 that was in the manga (but which originally didn't any include any side stuff about Eren trying to go save Krista and co.)

this. grishabros got hit the hardest this chapter.

Attached: why grisha.png (681x238, 18K)

and not a cuck worse than zeke

NONONO

Attached: pathmir.jpg (359x256, 50K)

This manga never seizes to amaze me with deeper details. To think the attack titan could have such ability.... NO WONDR EREN KRUGER knew who Armin and Mikasa were!!! Omg. Thats creepy but so cool at the same damn time. Now gotta wait anothet month

It makes sense to a degree that he would get cold feet before committing the act but it should never have been Eren to encourage him to do it, He had plenty of reason to wipe them out.

This guy seemed to stop Ymir once. They even ate an apple right after.

Attached: hey_there_cutie.png (971x971, 1.43M)

Then why doesn't she look fazed enough and sounded confused in the anime?

We already know Eren stops her, retard. It's not a plot twist if we've literally been told he succeeds.

His character has gotten infinitely better as the manga has gone on, what the fuck are you on?

pretty decent falseflag.

How does zeke know nobody has been able to stop ymir ? He can't have seen the memories of every shifters ever during million years?

>How does zeke know nobody has been able to stop ymir
he doesn't, retard

Which character is next to get WAAAH EREN MADE ME DO IT treatment?

>the Wall Titans are facing inwards, not outwards
FOUNDER YMIR MAKE ALL THE TITANS TURN AROUND

Every time someone unlocks memories via this method it's a two-way street. I wouldn't be shocked at all if the reason Isayama has been keeping Historia out of the story is because she's known Eren's motivations and memories all along.

It's sad than in order to make Eren look good, Isayama has to make every other character around him look bad.

>assuming

grisha is a shit character since this chapter.
muh jeeku i love you please stop eren!!!

He literally says it in op pic, are you brain damaged ?

Huh? Didn't we learn that's exactly what he did to Grisha?

Isayama learned from the best

Attached: 1550230707982.png (1280x720, 511K)

Hisu literally. After Eren made her to fuck farmer to satisfy his NTR fetishes.

I can't wait for Chadner to defeat Cuckren.

Attached: chadner.jpg (800x1191, 232K)

>tfw he wont have sex with me

>C

That's pretty darn generous, user.

its not NTR if he doesn't have any interest in her, dumb EHfag falseflagger

>In order to make everyone look good, we'll make this one look bad

Zeke showed for the first time he has at leas IQ 100+ by activating his idiotic plan and not trying to convince Eren

You're really gonna bring Araki's fanfic into this?
In addition to his raging Mankasa boner, fagget has a reputation of switching things around or literally cutting them out or pulling them out of his ass when it suits him.
People say that Him and by extension WiT don't wanna do S04, and some anons proposed a hilarious situation where he doesn't want to deal with the general awkwardness when they do it, because it's gonna end up delivering on EH after he wanked mankasa so fucking hard and sidelined Historia whenever he could, beyond absolute barebone necessity.

its ONLY because of his backstory. i can't deny the insane amount of kino it was. it just all feels wasted now.

Gigachad Grisha deserves at least B-tier

Attached: Attack on Titan-021.jpg (1200x1800, 905K)

Annie has a better chance of killing Eren than Reiner.

Attached: 1565759509660.jpg (1066x1600, 419K)

>can't deal with Grisha understandably getting cold feet at the perspective of killing children but being eventually prompted into committing the unforgivable by his own son who used the words he knew would spring him into action
>can't deal with Grisha being powerless to the very end and tasking his first son to clean up his mess and finish the story he himself started
Not easy being a Grishafag this month, is it?

Attached: 1489323730359.png (225x225, 80K)

Can ymir make anything happen to eldian if the coordinate wishes so ? If someone askes them to turn every eldian into ackerman hax will she do it ? What if they asked that every mindless titan now has a mind and can turn back whenever they want ?

Attached: D628B79A-254E-494A-B926-F1401A2E1F4D.jpg (800x450, 44K)

What if Karl the Kuck had them cut off from paths upon their creation and they're they're hardcoded to simply walk forward upon activation.

>Everybody is incompetent trash exept my devil sex god with 1000 pack mr perfect most deep and complex in existence 1000IQ the mastermind goat with super duper mega willpower to single handedly save his country Chadren Chadger
Bravo, Isayama.

Attached: 1565086137582.png (800x615, 202K)

>Chadren utterly BTFO’d both Zekefags and Grishafags in 2 chapters

He's D tier at best at this point. Total cuck.

Attached: 1567601557040.png (730x662, 426K)

O MY DEACTIVATED PATHS

hmmm

Attached: makes you think.jpg (1212x679, 104K)

Dunno, I entertain the possibility of Eren dying by Reiner's hand during the rumbling.
All the Helos parallels, and Eren clearly saving him for later for some reason or another when he had him dead to rights
"I'm oh so too tired to eat him" despite him being a catatonic sitting duck sprawled before me was clearly an excuse to leave him alive.
He might be planning a suicide by Reiner after he achieves his goals.

Why the fuck would karl even own every rights to the paths and to who can deliberately use the coordinate or not, it's fucking nonsense

absolute brainlet

Jean is too chad for that roastie.

>anime as evidence
EM is canon, boys.

> the Wall Titans are facing inwards, not outwards
They will moonwalk on the world simultaneously hee-heeing while Eren dances near pregnant Hisu with "Billie Jean" playing. Then Eren winks on the camera and the Historia laughs on his joke.

Attached: 3a18babf634f0736468ce5a97e601ff2.jpg (1001x1001, 120K)

It's not fair to judge Eren and Grisha equally.

Eren had Historia to share the burden of his actions with. Grisha was alone in his fight ever since coming to Paradis.

Plus all Grisha needed was a little pep talk from Eren to get his shit together. It's not like Eren needed to assume direct control or anything.

Also I cannot emphasize enough just how fucking wide this man is.

Attached: Attack on Titan-022.jpg (1200x1800, 816K)

We don't know the extent of what the founder can do with his titans through Ymir, he can literally rewrite their brains, so setting them to "Read Only" mode doesn't seem so outlandish.
Definitely not even close to O MY... levels.

Don't hate him for loving his family user.
He wises up after that anyway.

Pieck is also competent

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT
EM IS CUTE AND CANON REEEEEE

Attached: 1567712832688.png (336x422, 358K)

The anime made Mikasa and Eren more like siblings in the last season

Side bitch at best

A dad body and the strength that comes with it is no joke.

He could lietrally rewrite his people memories on a whim and brainwash his successors from beyond the grave.
It would appear that a Royal Founder has a lot power to throw around.

>seething this hard
Isayama is know to supervise the voice actors

She has been eating to many empty-canons

triggered gricuck

>Michael Jackson action figure
>now kids can play with MJ's body

What did they mean by this?

Attached: giphy (13).gif (500x285, 677K)

We don't know if that's how it'll play out. Ymir might execute Zeke's order first, then Eren will do something else after that. Or someone other than Eren will undo Zeke's command and fulfill Eren's will later on. All we know for certain is that Eren's goal will be met eventually.
Also,
>taking Zeke at his word
Why do you accept that he's suddenly an expert on obscure titan lore only the royals would know? He doesn't even have the other FTs' memories to go on thanks to how he entered the paths. He could be completely wrong about how Ymir's abilities works.

Attached: I 'believe'.jpg (1046x430, 416K)

Attached: sample-9f38955fddae55ffe3e29084450ff6e3.jpg (748x1000, 196K)

Based EHfag

Attached: aot_krista_lenz_cosplay_25_by_cheshireland_d7xo4tc-pre.jpg (728x1097, 135K)

>2/10 wits Eren winning a 900IQ multidimensional battle.

He is going to fuck it up somehow.

Attached: 1563341379098.jpg (473x822, 213K)

i think Isayama inspired by the anime sometimes.

Attached: 1567933700502.jpg (1440x810, 96K)

SOON

Attached: 1555827158315.jpg (956x500, 176K)

Attached: 1553867134418.png (500x541, 114K)

WHO ATE ALL THE PIES

>obviously joking about Mikasa still having a crush on Eren in au and pull that thing herself, while Eren clueless as always

This isn't even a bait. Why EM claiming some weird victory?

I still like this gif

Attached: 1544533780802.gif (500x280, 1.65M)

Nobody ever explained why titans ate humans, do you think it's one of the king that made them eat titan as a rule, just like karl made every founder loose their will ?

What did Isayama reveal to WIT that made them not want to do season 4?

Attached: 13B2B3A6-A03B-4819-94DB-216026CF0A58.jpg (2048x1551, 410K)

kek, u mad ur ship got sunk

>Eren won't stop Ymir. Zeke will, he was just testing his brother
How would you react?

How?

I'm pretty sure that line wouldn't have been added unless Isayama specifically asked for it.

Attached: away.png (1200x800, 637K)

Because being a mindless titan is described as a nightmarish hell mentally an the only way for them to become human again is if they eat one of the nine shifters

this is kino

Attached: 0100-040.jpg (2133x1600, 1.13M)

You mean Jobbner?

It's instinct, I think. They intrinsically know that eating a shifter would end their suffering. Notice how often they bite through the head/spinal column when they grab someone.

Eren knows Hange totally failed in the future, that's why he was so mad

But he doesn't work on the final script.
He admitted as much when he said that all the changes Araki made to season 1 were improvements, even if he didn't like them it's un-japanese to shit on your coworker, so he wouldn't come out and say so.
But the statement itself makes it clear that Araki has power to make changes the script during the adaptation process, why do you think there's such a focus on mikasa? They're much more severe than you think, someone posted a link to some autistic blog a month or two ago, where an autist compares the Manga with the Anime. Literally every single scene with Mikasa was altered to paint her in a better light, elevating her importance or outright had her replace characters in scenes with Eren.

She would have a better chance of beating Eren from within her fucking crystal than Reiner at this point. That's how fucking hopeless the guy is.

The fight is completely different from the manga because Araki wanted a some epic final fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XgUZbE4Dt0
Here you go if you haven't seen it. Kino intensifies.

If Grisha thinks Eren will go on to commit some sort of a major atrocity why did he give him the attack titan anyway?

>kino
Manga literally can't be kino you fucking idiot. Kino applies to cinema.

Why he changed the white pants he was wearing? It was aesthetic as fuck.

They probably got bored of it. Season 3 unironically felt pretty phoned in.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 58 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.09_[2019.09.05_16.24.31].jpg (1280x720, 510K)

sure it can.

triggered Yea Forums crossboarder

>script
She only said "Eren?" in a confused way you whale.

It literally can't. Kino references the very peak of artistry in film.

>Yea Forums crossboarder
But that's wrong though. Fuck that place.
>triggered
That tends to happen to me when autists use words they don't understand.

>NOOOOO YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO USE THE WORDS THAT WAYYY!!! STOP IT UR MAKING ME MAD ARGHHHHHH
cringe

It seemed pretty great to me.

I'm not talking about the fight as a whole, but about the "world destruction" line specifically. If a scenario where Eren lost control and let his anger take over had to be devised to make the finale more epic anyway, then this really was a good occasion to add this line, since it would foreshadow stuff meant to happen years from now. It's too specific and relevant to this final arc to be a throaway line added by the anime staff.

and yet it makes perfect sense when you say it. Not to mention it'll be animated eventually. can it be kino then or is that an exclusive term for you hollywood jew garbage? Terms evolve and kino will have a wider meaning because there is demand for it. Suck my dick lil bitch.

Eren will protect his baby

>you can't use "kino" to describe non-film stuff
>when people call something "cool," they are referring to its temperature

Language is malleable, user.

isayam has not been planning this shit that early.

>this isn't kino
>this doesn't send chills down your spine

top zozzle my nozzle go watch avengers or whatever it is you live action retards do.

Seething this hard over the word kino

>Eren will protect his baby

Damn right, Satan.

Attached: lmfvc1g6mrjlkqiotrcv.gif (800x386, 3.27M)

>EHfag
>krista lenz cosplay 25 by cheshireland.jpg
>Krista Lenz

Hmm, what if I just--
>Published: June 27, 2014
>I was sooo happy to find a Ymir!!
She's literally a Yumikuri shipper, holy kek.
Also, holy shit. DA's redesigned desktop site is a nightmare. What the actual fuck were they thinking.

Attached: supanova___krista_and_ymir_by_cheshireland_d7oa3az.jpg (540x960, 72K)

fanatics will disagree

>666
He will become the devil for the sake of his child.

kek. sauce on the dilate, have sex, cope flowchart please

>and yet it makes perfect sense when you say it.
That doesn't make it grammatically correct.

>Not to mention it'll be animated eventually.
Eventually being the operative word.
>or is that an exclusive term for you hollywood jew garbage?
Kino is for cinema, not just hollywood, retard.

>Terms evolve and kino will have a wider meaning because there is demand for it.
Cry harder, just because you're too fucking oatmeal thick to expand your lexicon and use the relevant terminology doesn't mean you should glom on to other terms.

Language is malleable, set descriptors aren't.

>Implying I watch capeshit

Isn't it crazy how riled up the retards get when you tell them to educate themselves? Then again, we're talking about a group of people who think time travel exists in a story that literally explained that there isn't time travel.

Because EHfags constantly use Hisu's one sided crush on Eren in the AU as "evidence"

I would fuck the dyke out of that Ymir and the fat out of that Hisu.

This, it's widely accepted for his statements that he changed his mind about where he wants to take the plot around the following arc.
It's pretty much why he had a bus thrown at Ymir, it also coincides with Mikasa becoming irrelevant.

>left: 3-5 beers
>right: not enough beers in the world

So this is what the average YH Fujo looks like

>Language is malleable, set descriptors aren't.
>t. my fee fees

Kino is interchangeable and means the same thing in anime deal with it fag.

EH being canon
Araki now refuses to animate it

Left has a nice body and a good rack, pity about the face and the sixhead especially.
Right is a hamplanet so you're fucked, she'll pull you in her gravity well and there'll be no escape.

holy FUCK this post reeks of REDDIT!!!!!!! this manga is FUCKING KINO BABY

This is how Isayama operates

Attached: 144567543.jpg (1764x1146, 838K)

I didn't respond to your earlier posts because I thought they were bait but holy shit.

Probably a bunch of kvetching jews trying to stop it's redpill carpet bombing.

not really a fan of youseebiggirl if Im being honest. would like to see a different ost there

I mean, the biggest clue about that is that he literally changed his writing style in uprising and onwards

really, I think it's perfect. I mean you'll get what you want most likely anyway.

>when you tell them to educate yourselves
>educate
Are you implying le epip kino maymay is something beyond that? Have you ever even heard it used outside of Yea Forums?

seething

Attached: 0ff0414a4bcdcc074484eb6515a0e3f1.jpg (235x215, 10K)

What can these characters even do to add to the story anymore?

Attached: Attack-on-Titan---c108-(v27)---p058-[Digital-HD]-[danke-Empire].jpg (1200x1800, 574K)

Based.
>tfw bunch of nerds call their japanese comics for children 'kino'

Attached: Ingmar Bergman - Tystnaden AKA The Silence (1963).avi_snapshot_00.02.40_[2018.10.18_21.31.49].jpg (512x376, 71K)

this is every mangas, putting cliffhangers at the end is essential pretty much

die

What was Isayama thinking with the FG cliffhanger? Also lmao manlet was falling into the river, how the fuck did he dodge that?

This argument is pretty kino

Nothing. Isayama Naruto-ed himself.

its ok i guess, but it pales in comparison to some of the other tracks plus I dont think it necessarily fits the mood of the scene. im hoping we get a new track for this as well.

armin got the colossus but he's still fucking useless

>replying to yourself
pathetic

Nobody said anything about feelings, poor brainlet.

Except, it isn't. And it doesn't. But you know that already.

>Reddit bogeyman
sure sure.

And yet, I noticed that you can't say I'm wrong.

>Are you implying le epip kino maymay is something beyond that?
Did your brain just shit itself?
>Have you ever even heard it used outside of Yea Forums?
Occasionally in the odd pretentious documentary talking about cinema, sure

Don't let them get to you user. Retards are loud and covered in their own bodily fluids. Just tell them the truth and send them on their way.

Everything makes sense now

Attached: wsmydahpenk31.png (1270x1438, 877K)

Kino has no other meaning here than "cool shit that happened in this story"

can you stop coping with the fact that we use kino by mass replying everybody and sharing your dumb opinions about the word kino?

Nothing, they're leftovers from the time where the story was supposed to be different. Half of them were probably going to bite it a long time ago, but they were too popular to kill early on before he had the recognition to essentially have a carte blanche for whatever he wants, but with no place left in the narrative nowadays nonetheless.
They're artifacts if you wish.

Eren will kill every non-eldian and every eldian will become infertile from Zeke. By killing absolutely everyone on earth Eren will achieve true freedom.

Attached: 1561910942827.jpg (1280x720, 478K)

Kino is an obscure term that will be swallowed by the masses and the unwashed and changed. Pray that we don't alter it any further lil pussy.

That would mean Eren has no knowledge of what would happen to Historia after the shit he pulled.

>character captures other character
>character escapes in believable way
>character has a dramatic appearance
>character says something reasonable in context and in character
>character says dramatic line
>characters worried in high stakes situation that has been set up for several chapters
>shitty lame 'lol is he died?!?!?!?' cliffhanger
>chapter ends in a way to show the story isn't over
>chapter ends with cheap cliffhanger
literally 20% correct
Imagine taking the time to make this.

Don't worry, Ymir. Papa is on his way to save you and set you free.

Attached: Ymir Yeager Reiss.png (499x1292, 630K)

>And yet, I noticed that you can't say I'm wrong.
You're wrong.

Erwin = dead

>Ymir Yeager Reiss
You're missing about 5 extra names there, user.

I'm sorry to tell you this user, but using the word here doesn't make it a different word. However, you know what's a good way of saying "cool shit that happened in this story"??
You say, "cool shit that happened in this story."

kek. sauce on the dilate, have sex, cope flowchart please

Only if you let it, bitch. And I call you a bitch because, well, you're obviously a little bitch. Because you can't even defend a word, so you just roll over and let the retards dance all over the other side of your face. Then, because you're such a little bitch, you call someone else a "lil pussy" because they can do what you can't.

By all means, do tell.

>kek. sauce on the dilate, have sex, cope flowchart please
how many reddit buzzwords can you fit in a sentence?

Papa, i have a boyfriend...

Attached: Chadmet Arlert.png (1161x719, 197K)

She doesn't want freedom, she wants death.

It would have been better if most of them were killed off. You can't kill Mikasa because she's a central motivation, but jean and connie should have been dead a while ago. The problem is, you can't kill Jean until you at least do something with his character, or else what was the point in developing him this far? Jean should have been Floch.

I guess that depends on how many times a retard says "cope" as though it actually means something in the context they present it.

Ymerus Lupin and Krister Pettigrew?

Attached: 57798ab5bd49bbade7967fab0e4d1fb4.jpg (396x501, 57K)

I am just saying that you are wasting your time in this autism crusade.
Kino became a meme word and there will be absolutely nothing you will be able to do about it.

stop replying to the redditor

Attached: 1554432581141.png (341x296, 139K)

So do demons exist in the snk universe?

you are doing exactly what coping means though. you dislike that we use the word "kino" so you are coping with the fact by mass replying to everyone and disagreeing with us, just because you dont appreciate the fact that we are using the precious word "kino" incorrectly.

He's saving Jean for eventual JM, he needs to throw a bone for MMGHkasa once EHlords rule supreme.
Connie outlived his usefulness long ago tho.

>did your brain just shit itself
>over using the terms 'le' and 'maymay'
>STILL replying to 6 seperate people about the use of a meme term
holy shit dude just give up

Rumble can happen so the shifters can fight the colossals. IT being successful is another story.

It's fun bullying stupid people though

Attached: 1567401222201.png (1064x461, 628K)

>Connie outlived his usefulness long ago tho.
Connie will kill Zeke.

No, let them reply so the retard keeps mass-replying, it's funny.

>By all means, do tell.
You can't stop people from using a word how they want. That's just how it is. Its meaning changes and it is no longer wrong to use it in the "wrong" way.

You're implying I'm trying to do something about it.
I'm not. I'm just letting retards know they're retards.

>Muh reddit bogeyman
Get better soon user.

>you are doing exactly what coping means though
Except, I'm not. I guess you don't know what "coping" actually means, and so you just blurt out the latest buzzword. How long until you hit me with a "big yikes" or an "oof"??

Weakling.

Sasha should have been killed in Clash of the Titans like she was supposed to and have Connie die during Marley instead.

Kruger is literally the bad guy, wait until next chapter confirms this. BTW the dude with the baby is Jean.

>Losing the argument
>run away!
>damage control!

Attached: 1560482514095.png (572x591, 679K)

>Except, I'm not.
saying you aren't doesn't mean you aren't.

>You can't stop people from using a word how they want
I don't believe I ever did tell someone to stop using a word how they want. I just called them a retard for using the wrong word.
>it is no longer wrong to use it in the "wrong" way.
That is TREMENDOUSLY retarded.

He's not killing anyone, and if anyone will be killing Zeke, that's Eren once he realizes his brother cannot be un-cucked.

zeke has too much plot armor going on for connie to do anything to him

What was the significance of the rage titan

Be honest, you would fall for this girl

Attached: 1567645823588.jpg (500x720, 55K)

>Kill Erwin
>Proceed to make Eren, Erwin lite
why

Attached: 1559583272101.png (602x865, 355K)

>That is TREMENDOUSLY retarded.
Too fucking bad. That's reality.

Where da jannies @

You are literally flooding the thread because a meme triggered you.
You can stop responding now.

And there's the clockwork "No you" response I was waiting for.
You tried user. Gold star.

Attached: 1539610762278.png (500x475, 78K)

imagine

Attached: 1556648936832.jpg (898x1393, 285K)

>Nobody said anything about feelings, poor brainlet.

And yet yours have clearly been injured by people using a word in a way that upsets you. Interesting.

If anything Zeke's plot armor disappeared. We know that Eren will win.

>this level of autism

Attached: dontlaugh.png (1089x1080, 1.26M)

If by fall for, you mean take advantage of her unhealthy obsession with me to rope her into the most deviant of fetishes, then yeah.

how is that no u?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (499x385, 108K)

>autistic mutt

No, I have standards.

>weakling
Kek, can't even come up with a clever non-argument

>hanpetos

>You can't stop people from using a word how they want. That's just how it is.
Pretty much this. I'm mildly annoyed every time someone describes Zeke's order as "euthanasia". But I'm not going to run around correcting anons, because it's an endless thankless chore and even I'm not autistic enough.

user it was 2013 when the episode came out and Clash was already almost over. Isayama also said all the way back in 2014 for the Brutus interview that he alreadyhad an end in sight when he started, and Kawakubo pointed out in his most recent interview that even stuff like the concept of a whole world outside the walls with different history and perspectives existed from the very beginning as well. Is it really harder for you to imagine that Isayama would have already planned out for Eren eventually becoming a bringer of doom than it is to believe he used some random line from the anime and built his entire last arc around it? Even though the reveal of the CT inside the Wall and Armin's line about the Wall Titans eventually breaking out was already more than enough foreshadowing for impeding destruction on a massive scale?

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-222305.jpg (1440x683, 223K)

strawpoll.me/18612076
>strawpoll.me/18612076
strawpoll.me/18612076
>strawpoll.me/18612076

IS SNK KINO, BROS??

It looked cool.

Lolimir doujin when

>STOP! MEHMET!

Attached: 1567569099878.jpg (317x430, 82K)

Does he sing Smooth Criminal when he eats Annie in front of Armin?

It's correct tho.
It's an euthanasia on an ethnic scale.

The reality is that you're tremendously retarded?
You needn't worry, I was already aware. But good job user, the first step is acceptance.

>Implying I'm triggered
I'm literally sipping tea and scrolling.

>Injured
>upset
I fear you can't actually understand this conversation without assuming things that you've made up, to be true.

>Greentext
>le ebin reaction pic
You finally made it. You're in the big leagues.

>how is that no u?
And yet more proof that we're dealing with retards.

>Implying I'm arguing
I'm just iterating the facts. Now, you might be trying to argue with me, in which case you need to get a hobby, but I don't shout down at retards.

Phew, just a nightmare.

Attached: eren nightmare.png (969x615, 179K)

Isayama had to loli-fy Founder!Ymir because it would be to sexually suggestive of her naked adult self molding Zeke's body back and the Yeager Bros fighting over who has control over her.

Attached: ymir-fritz.png (302x390, 125K)

No way, the last season felt incredibly stiff, especially the scenes after retaking of the wall. The pacing was completely off and it felt like the director stopped giving a shit.

Well anyway, I'm curious if Gothkasa ever possible getting Eren's dick in the au?

She's neither a sister, nor annoyingly stick to him, nor always babysitting him or too OP that makes Eren. Most of all, while cannonverse Eren too occupied with his Historia waifufagism, au Eren don't give a shit about her, not even knows who she is. Also Annie and manlet are plain irrelevant.

kino post. BTFOing all retards using kino incorrectly.

Eren > Erwin

This breakdown is glorious. Here's your (You) so that you keep seething.

reddit.com/r/titanfolk/comments/d1eb7b/he_is_a_hypocrite_who_doesnt_pursue_freedom/
WTF EH BROS, I THOUGHT YOU SAID HISTORIA DEVELOPED EREN’S CHARACTER

Because I was born into this world. Fight. Fight.

>Attack on Titan started with Grisha
>didn't open with Grisha in the first chapter

Isayama's a fucking HACK

Attached: 1567780233190.gif (500x375, 996K)

That carving is a stylization, speedreader. The real Ymir died when she was 13. This info is exposited in the same chapter we learn about Ymir's past. There literally wasn't time for it to be a retcon.

>the facts
The fact is that it's a meme that doesn't have any impactful meaning. You're going to die one day and know you wasted half an hour you could spend doing literally anything else arguing about a meme on Yea Forums.
Sorry, just the facts, retard

The studio doesnt set the deadlines. WIT had an unreasonably short amount of time to work on Season 3, but they still did pretty great regardless. It was probably NHK who kept demanding new seasons right away, and I'm guessing they had enough hence why they're not doing S4.

>I fear you can't actually understand this conversation without assuming things that you've made up, to be true
>I'm not upset, I'm just autistically mass rage-replying to everyone who disagrees with me over something trivial
>b-but there's no jagged s-stick up m-my butt, I s-swear!

Attached: 769c19ed45b3d94e44bf7604a76ec0a2.gif (500x345, 412K)

>You finally made it. You're in the big leagues.
>he's still going
>generates more cringe than four average /snk/ threads
Can I get another (You)?

Attached: snap zero two.gif (600x548, 792K)

So never ymir and Eren cooperate to save hisu? What a missed chance ! They could do a similar scene with them riding a cart "MADMAX:fury road "style:
Eren:the kidnappers are going faster than us
Ymir: QUICK! We must make weird racing faces in order to make the horses go faster!
Eren:....i have several questions!
Ymir: we have not time AHHHHHHHH
Eren: AAAHHHHHHH

>accuses someone of speedreading
>says real ymir died with 13 years
I didn't know Ymir made the deal right after she was born, retard.

>Tim and Eric

You have to go back.

>The real Ymir died when she was 13.
how did she make a deal with the devil at 0 years old and get the titan powers?

>Linking to R*ddit

Attached: Shiggu.jpg (1280x720, 546K)

It's not. It's genocide via mass sterilization. Euthanasia requires actual killing to take place. But like I said, I'm not going to screech at anons for using the words they want, even if they're technically misusing them.

Attached: Clipboard01.png (842x586, 42K)

>Linking to reddit, which links to tumblr

No, user, that's not a fact. The fact, as in the literal fact, is that retards misuse the words because they're retarded and can't properly convey their thoughts, so they scrape words from other genres to make up for the gaping hole in their lexicon.
>You're going to die one day and know you wasted half an hour you could spend doing literally anything else arguing about a meme on Yea Forums.
Now THAT is a fact. Well done! Clearly, our classes are going well, you're already starting to learn the difference in fact and fiction.

Ohhhh you're gonna do that thing where you keep saying I'm angry or triggered. Haven't seen that one in a while. I'll add it to the list of "like clockwork" reactions.
Hold on, I'll help you out.
"Ohhhhhhhh grrrr! Gee I'm so mad!! Grrrrr!"

>Can I get another (You)?
Sure you can, I hope you get some fun out of it.

She was... born with them *hint hint, wink wink* we're taking this time loop and crashing it with no survivors.

>he already had an end in sight
Hmmmm

Attached: [anti-raws]Shingeki no Kyojin ep.01[BDRemux] 05526.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

Does anyone else have a hard time picking up new manga after reading snk?

Attached: 1567756463759~2.png (373x469, 188K)

Isayama, like Kojima is a westaboo. Ofc the 1st named black person in his manga wont controversial. It would have been interesting if hes a mastermind psychopath behind the scenes but nope hes a peace cuck like armin.

if i said the scene was cool, it doesn't properly convey how kino it was. so i use kino.

Agree. It was still chad enought to win a titan fight and continue the massacre! He just needed to be MOTIVATED.

>literally linking a Redditt thread

Attached: 1563405755694.jpg (409x270, 37K)

The intent of euthanasia is to end suffering. Zeke is sterilizing the Eldians to end their suffering. It is a genocidal euthanasia.

>our classes
Unironically kys you pretentious fuckwit. This is a Yea Forums argument with no consequence, treating it like anything else just makes you look more retarded

Actually what she said was probably more like "You(Eren) and I are both people with burden from birth. If Mikasa is like us, we will have a capable new ally."

It lost in most translation. Couldn't blame, because most people didn't find that when she said "we", she's more likely referring to Eren...

Connie is unironically more useful than Jean at this point since he has got grudges with both Eren and Zeke.

Jean on the other hand, just alternates with Armin in giving the obligatory smart comment.

>The Titans are a race of deities originally worshiped as part of Ancient Greek religion. They were often considered to be the second generation of divine beings, succeeding the primordial deities and preceding the Olympians, but also included certain descendants of the second generation. The Titans include the first twelve children of Gaia (Mother Earth) and Uranus (Father Sky), who ruled during the legendary Golden Age, and also comprised the first pantheon of Greek deities.

In the end, the Titans were defeated by Zeus and imprisoned in Tartarus. I wonder if Isayama will follow the mythology
youtube.com/watch?v=2BPILaMT50k

Attached: Yggdrasill.jpg (2037x3056, 2.71M)

I didn't get a (You) in this autistic rant. Can I have one?

>The intent of euthanasia is to end suffering.
but euthanasia means to kill. zeke isn't killing them. they will die of old age, or other causes.

>Does anyone else have a hard time picking up new manga after reading snk?
Nah, there are plenty of good manga out there. I always recommend Kingdom if you didn't read it yet.

Self righteousness is really the most dangerous aspect of humanity.

Fair enought! He used to be the jobber of the manga until RtS

>Ohhhh you're gonna do that thing where you keep saying I'm angry or triggered.

I don't *have to* say anything, honestly.
You're doing a bang up job proving it all on your own.

Attached: 1566983446836.jpg (559x491, 207K)

>if I mass reply to everyone I can get (You)s!

it's euthanasia of the Eldian race he's giving the Eldian race a merciful death by sterilization

Jean and Armin gimmick get on my nerves, it's like Isayama doesn't decide who should make the smart comment

He kills the ethnicity.
Without the ability to bear children, the nation is dead, the cuck is being metaphorical, user.

This is kino

Attached: 0099-046.jpg (1066x1600, 549K)

Get the fuck out nigger.

Attached: back to reddit.jpg (717x880, 186K)

We've been calling Eren's GM kino for a year and a half now, are you really so new that this is the first thread you choose to manifest your disabilities in?

He's killing the Eldian race

Jean should have been Floch

"You started this story" is just a meme both Erens ended up using to psych Grisha up and give him the sense of responsibility and importance he needed in order to move his ass. The Attack Titan's history is technically as old as Ymir and the one we as readers have been following is Eren's, most likely the very last AT and the one who will put an end to that 2000 year long story. Grisha was just another cog in a the machine.

I thought she was just comparing herself with Mikasa since they are both secret princesses

i agree. hes euthanizing eldia as a race. hes not euthanizing the people individually.

the absolute state of these threads

Attached: 1565053829185.jpg (232x315, 31K)

As long as you like Floch

Attached: BASED.jpg (180x281, 9K)

Yeah but Isayama doesn't want to risk AMJC so he just creates a new character

So you really don't understand the word. That sincerely is sad to see. I'll try and use small words.
I'm really sorry to tell you this, but pictures can't be kino. So when you use kino to describe that picture, you're being a big retard.

You still think this is an argument? I'm not arguing with you user. I'm TELLING YOU that you're a retard. You're welcome to argue with me, but I'm really not into shouting down at retards.

Here you go young man.

"OHHHH I'M SO FURIOUS! GRRRRR!"
Here you go sweetheart, you can put that quote on your "this is my narrative" wall.

You must be quite new here if this is your first time coming across me user. Afraid to say your little "you're new!" jibe backfired quite hard there.

>Zeke is sterilizing the Eldians to end their suffering.
I would call it a compassionate genocide and leave it at that. Preventing a yet-to-occur conception isn't the same as killing a person. Genocidal euthanasia would be an order to kill every Eldian outright.
But this is exactly why semantic arguments are a waste of time. We all know what anons mean regardless.

He gives (You)s back as he rages so it's kind of fun. Someone should be saving this shit in case another (or the same) anti-kino poster shows up.

Attached: stopmoralfagging.png (336x507, 221K)

>192963067

I find it funny that you say you don't get autistic about the word Euthanasia, and yet here you are arguing.
Congrats on being civil about it though

floch is bro. would shoot hobos in stoch district with

Worst of all, other characters in less time managed to be more interesting and easily occupied their roles.
Historia > Mansaka
Reiner > Armong
Floch > Jean
Nicolo > Connie
Do you know why Sasha doesn't suffer from this same problem as AMJC? Because she is dead.
Not that I hate these characters, but if I had to choose between being irrelevant and being a waste of panels, I would have preferred them to die and give some meaning to their characters like Sasha.

Attached: k43.png (690x1014, 1.05M)

Those aren't eyebrows; they're the tops of her eyelids.

>Here you go young man.
Thank (You).

This. It would have saved Jean from mediocre irrelevance and made a decent amount of sense, development-wise.

>but pictures can't be kino
movies are just pictures played at fast speed. so if we take a sequence of images and say its kino, its valid. therefore snk manga is kino

Don't listem to them, you are based.

atleast they are discussing the plot and not fighting over waifus

Attached: cot.png (633x314, 448K)

SNK IS KINO
Can I get (You) as well?

*stohess

Attached: 1566595243109.jpg (1200x842, 226K)

Eldian myth is a mix of some concepts from germanic paganism and some aspects of christianity, not much to do with hellenic stuff.
It makes sense too since the mediterraneans never got supremacy until Marley usurped Eldia in the SnK world.

Attached: Eldia.jpg (1280x1377, 286K)

Stop replying to this retard already

Attached: 448271F0-21FE-4280-B2C4-E6AAD3E31B3A.jpg (762x321, 161K)

I don't think they are even close to having the technology to do that. Unless it's AT MOST 3 weeks early, that baby is dead.

Is she walking with her eyes closed or are her eyes open but they have no irises?

>linking a reddit thread
>the reddit thread links to tumblr
dear god

Attached: gulp.png (331x246, 45K)

Everyone will die by the end of this manga and Reiner will ironically be the only survivor

Attached: rich-piana-58a9e1756fb92.jpg (500x600, 51K)

how did the clan stay alive then?

You're welcome trips boy.

>movies are just pictures played at fast speed
Correct.
>so if we take a sequence of images and say its kino, its valid.
Incorrect and very retarded. What you would have is a series of disconnected panels flashing across a screen.
You know, I really hate that you just tried to be smart and made yourself look even more retarded. It's never nice to see.

I appreciate the kind words, user.

Cheeky, but yes.

>"OHHHH I'M SO FURIOUS! GRRRRR!"
>keeps right on proving it with his mass rage-reply autism over people Bogarting his special word for other uses

Uh, thanks, I guess...?

Attached: 1567697573822.jpg (732x804, 203K)

But the last two chapters haven't made me cry.

>I'm TELLING YOU that you're a retard
ohh nooo, someone on Yea Forums called me stupid Mom helllpp!!
you're genuinely and unironically retarded if you think you have any authority here.

Imagine the smell

Yeah stay in your shipping general safe space bitch. It’s not like your double digit in could comprehend any of the points made in said post

>Incorrect and very retarded.
but its kino

The only good/ probable assumption post from there. You're fucking retarded if you think Eren is a hypocrite. He's a freedom fighter doing whatever it takes to sought freedom out for his people but at the same time not sacrificing Historia.

Attached: 1567975426316.png (700x147, 21K)

Two different anons, actually.

>proudly admitting you've been autistic about word use for a long time
Kinda defeats the point there, doesn't it?

Attached: download (9).jpg (225x225, 15K)

When's the last time threads got this fucking cancerous? DitF?

Attached: mfw.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>The real Ymir died when she was 13
She had three daughters, Maria Rose and Sina, according to Willy, so the idea that the deal was made when she was born is already debunked. And Kruger literally said that a common theory was that she touched the source of all living matter when she was still a girl, which again contradicts the idea that she never became an adult.

Someone shoud put the dead inside eyes.

Why does the most intellectual manga have the least intellectual posters?

Attached: asspull guide.png (1505x699, 34K)

Cutest goth gf

Attached: gothkasa 3.jpg (540x786, 149K)

>When's the last time threads got this fucking cancerous?

When 121 dropped a few days ago.
This is nothing t b h.

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-023459.png (600x1024, 167K)

>Yeah stay in your shipping general safe space bitch.
>UNIRONICALLY admitting to browsing reddit
Just fucking nuke this place already. /snk/ brought the worst cancer I've seen in recent years to this board.
>It’s not like your double digit in could comprehend any of the points made in said post
>I browse l*eddit so I'm super smart
Kill yourself.

Attached: 1548770447714.jpg (280x360, 77K)

Here's my question, is Shonen a genre?

Eren is a very selfish. This is like Erwin vs. Armin again but Historia&Baby vs. The World now.

that post was very kino user.

Do you think anons like this will loudly tell everyone when they last saw each individual person they meet when or if they go to a social event?

>"Mikasa can't possibly get any worse!"
>WICCASA BLOCKS YOUR PATH

Attached: 1565417687128.jpg (574x569, 75K)

It basically means, anime targeted to boys. Generally action/hero stories like Dragonball

Fuck off

Attached: gothkasa 4.jpg (1200x912, 275K)

But Zeke is a guy that assumed Eren(out of anybody)was a weak little brother that needed somebody to save him and father him, only with limited conversation and mostly his own imagination. Couldn't he be like just assuming things too quickly again?

Oh no, you haven't understood a thing...

user, I know you're struggling with the retardation, but I've never said I had any authority, and I doubt your mom cares that I called you stupid.
But you really should stop making things up to try and continue a conversation. Reaching that hard is just, well, frankly speaking it makes you look a little more retarded than we initially thought.

I see that nothing has really sunk in with you at all. That's disappointing. You need to apply yourself, user.

Ah, you're one of those people.
So, the short version. Not acknowledging someone saying your autistic, doesn't actually make you autistic. Spending time trying to tell them something I know is true, when they are just going to insist otherwise, just kinda defeats the point, doesn't it.

>is Shonen a genre
To me? No. But I only say that because I've never looked into the topic too deeply. Is this a hotly contested topic?

Maybe just a little.

Link to this version of the translation?

your posts are kino

Attached: 1554439960517.jpg (614x921, 343K)

ok now this is kino

Grandma Hanji and grandpa Levi will make sure to give her warm bubble baths every day.

>guy falseflagging about MUH KINO
>everyone falls for it
holy shit what a kino thread

My only question is; why do you talk like a faggot?

And Eren is based af for being willing to genocide 99% of the world for his family if that is indeed his plan and his motivation. Best fictional hero in fucking AGES.

kuso thread

He reveals his true colors as a hypocrite here

imagine being such a faggot

Attached: 1567540131113.png (614x706, 436K)

It's as hotly contested as the kino debate you're doing at the moment, it's not a genre, so you're right about that.

Demographic.

But user, I'm not retarded
Retarded means I have some sort of crippling learning or social disability, which I don't. You're using the word incorrectly. You should apologize.

He's putting up a show, let people enjoy it.

>I’ll just call anything I see from other websites with actual substance cancer because it destroys muh superiority complex gained only because I post on le Yea Forums, bastion of deep literary analysis
Erenfags are brainlets who can’t even understand there own self insert

post kino

Attached: 1554597492111.png (1046x1051, 1.09M)

>Oh no, you haven't understood a thing...
>*mass rage-replying intensifies*

It's just a word, user. Relax a little.
Getting this upset about something so trivial can't be good for you.

>"I never said I had authority
>talks down to everyone
>"I doubt your mom cares"
You can't even respond normally to common replies and attitudes on this site. I'm beginning to think you're genuinely on the spectrum, and every post makes it seem more and more likely

PEAK kino right here, brother.

Attached: 1566425781018.jpg (1045x1029, 412K)

I CAN BARELY CONTAIN MYSELF, I WANT TO WORSHIP ANNIE'S DELICIOUSLY PETITE ARYAN BODY

Based

Attached: FEA0AF3D-A56E-4DA3-985B-61B3AF36B2D5.jpg (974x1024, 155K)

Hisu hands

Attached: 1567739743555.png (1440x980, 476K)

Back to l*eddit.

Somebody needs to do this in a "sorry dad I can't go shopping with you cause I'm going to the exhibition with my boyfriend" style like that Rod and Historia one.

>My only question is; why do you talk like a faggot?
You call normal rational people, faggots? No wonder your presumably so alone and bitter.

Ah that went straight over your heard, huh? That, user, is called a joke. Granted, retards have trouble understanding jokes. I get that, I do, you're not like us normal people. But try to understand the joke, before getting all up in arms about my "true colors" with your Alex Jones style (you) investigation.

Imagine being a Zekefag.

Neat, I didn't know that.

>Retarded means I have some sort of crippling learning or social disability, which I don't.
You're certainly producing nothing but evidence to the contrary user. I don't apologize when the facts support the point.

You're just going to double down on calling me upset? You really didn't understand a thing at all. That's a real shame.

You see, there's those assumptions again that I've warned you about.
That being said, I'm not sure if retards suffer from delusions of the self. Perhaps you think if you make up enough things, they will be true?

She looks so hot here

Attached: annie.png (1280x720, 686K)

>So, the short version. Not acknowledging someone saying your autistic, doesn't actually make you autistic. Spending time trying to tell them something I know is true, when they are just going to insist otherwise, just kinda defeats the point, doesn't it.
Pal.. buddy.. I'm not saying you defeat your point with some 'gotcha!' word game about autism. I'm saying that, by saying you've been here since we've started calling SnK Kino, you defeat your own point, because words just mean what everyone thinks they do, and since you know that everyone knows what we mean when we say Kino, your whole argument is pointless, even ignoring the fact that 'kino; is a literal meme term.

I’m going to fuck her hand pussy!

Me too, user.
Me too.

Attached: 1567938466981.jpg (320x420, 35K)

>trying to psychoanalyze someone calling you a faggot on 4chinz
Faggot

>You're just going to double down on calling me upset?
>*continues proving he's upset by acting upset*

I am not familiar with this type of autism.

>'I think you're retarded'
>'the facts support the point'
Kek, that's my first reply to one of your posts. No wonder everyone's calling you retarded.

Why hasn’t this guy been banned yet

What's her next target?

Attached: 1564512606423.jpg (600x774, 549K)

>That, user, is called a joke.
It's pretty hard to tell what's a joke when everything you say cracks me up.

Kek

Because instead of just reporting him and ignoring him people keep derailing the thread talking about him.

>words just mean what everyone thinks they do
That's just blatantly nonsense. Words mean exactly what they mean.
For example. Tree. Tree, means tree. Tree refers to a tree. It doesn't refer to the nature of a tree, the genus, the colour, nothing. It refers to the tree.
Kino, has a very specific meaning. That meaning doesn't change based on what someone thinks it means. That word means exactly what it means.
If you think the word tree means dog, then you are factually and objectively wrong.
Words do not mean what everyone thinks they do. They mean, what they mean.

>trying to psychoanalyze someone calling you a faggot on 4chinz
So you're going to jump on the "I'll make things up" train? Fair enough. Enjoy your time on those rickety old tracks user.

That would be because it isn't autism. Scary concept for you, I'm sure. Stepping outside your comfort zone like that.

>No wonder everyone's calling you retarded.
I don't think you know what "everyone" means. Nor do I think you've actually been reading much of the posts coming my way.

Hm. Sounds as though you struggle with differentiating what is intended as a joke, and what isn't. That's just another big ol' tick in the "is user retarded" checklist. And I'm sorry to say you've nearly filled all the boxes.

How until nip reactions?

i bet this guy is an EHfag

>Mikasa is what Eren wishes for
This was made by a butthurt shipper who can't handle Eren doing morally wrong things and that he called Mankasa a slave.

Attached: 1567797456217.jpg (1448x2048, 216K)

>I literally have no clue how language works: the post

If Eren had tried being nice to Zeke would he have changed his mind?

no. something like zeke's process of thinking can't be swayed.

>Mikasa symbolizes what Eren really wants, a future, to be enough for someone, to be accepted. Historia symbolizes what Eren thinks he wants, power and control.
YASSSS MY EMBROS WE WIN

It's a demographic, just anything for boys. Nisekoi is also shonen as Dragon Ball.

How do I reach this level of autism? It's fucking crazy.

>I don't think you know what 'everyone' means
Jesus Christ dude...
Are you sure you don't have autism? I don't even mean that as an insult- you seem totally incapable to process non-literal word meaning.

>ruins the entire thread because he's mad about people using a word in a manner that he disagrees with
>"That would be because it isn't autism"

lol wtf, you have to be trolling, you can't actually be this clueless

>wants to settle down with her after all the bs
MAKE SOME NOISE EMBROS

Attached: his home.jpg (500x383, 86K)

>Grisha tells Zeke he loves him
>STOP MAKING CHILDREN
No. Being a cuck is Zeke's nature.

The way I see it, manga are pretty close to fully illustrated storyboards with a little extra artistry involved. I don't have a horse in this race because I've never used the word kino either way. But out of curiosity: would you concede that manga can mimic cinematic presentation?

For example, with the arrangement of panels, the artist can imply the passage of time in a certain way. As the reader's eyes move across a page, the pace of a scene (the mental animation, so to speak) is determined by the density of panels per page, as well as the size of each panel. Slow motion in action scenes can be recreated by detailing each small movement with its own panel. Or an artist could emulate his favourite director's tracking shots with long, uninterrupted panels where characters move throughout the frame.

The way I see it, manga and comics are influenced by film and animation and vice versa, so trying to keep their terminology separate doesn't make much sense to me.

And Isayama just suggested that ova nonchalantly.

Arakai got PLAYED hard

It's more like she's talking to Eren in Japanese, and Mikasa was metioned as the third party by Historia....

Connie's got no family left though, nobody for Gabi to meet and feel guilty about.

This is too smart an argument for this thread
It's literally
>kino is a meme way to say film as art
>kino = art
>manga can be art
>manga can be kino

all this arguing but the guy getting mad at us misuing kino is also using it incorrectly. kino is a gum obtained from certain tropical trees by tapping, used locally as an astringent in medicine and in tanning.

Language is mutable, but as I already mentioned, set descriptors aren't. Don't worry, you'll come around.

Frankly speaking? You just get born entirely non-autistic.

Well that's where you're wrong.
First of all, yes I'm sure I'm not autistic, but as for the " you seem totally incapable to process non-literal word meaning" part.
I'm entirely capable of understanding the memetic use of the word kino. It's not hard to understand at all. But that doesn't make it correct.
Remember "rage faces"?? There was only a couple that were actually showing faces depicting rage. So it changed naturally through osmosis to be "meme faces" and nowadays, anything with a caption is just colloquially called a meme. Which, just like the use of kino in regards to manga, is objectively and provably wrong, irrespective of the intended non-literal use of the word.
You see?

I ruined the thread? Eh, I disagree. Mostly because you're doubling down on saying I'm mad. When I promise you, I'm not. If there's anything I'm mad at, it's the fact I'm out of tea.

>out of curiosity: would you concede that manga can mimic cinematic presentation?
Certainly, to suggest otherwise would be nonsense. The important distinction however being that cinematic presentation still does not equate to the presentation in question being cinematic in nature, herein meaning moving pictures to convey motion etc

>The way I see it, manga and comics are influenced by film and animation and vice versa
They certainly are.

> trying to keep their terminology separate doesn't make much sense to me.
And yet, you speak English and not Swahili.
Distinction in language exists for a reason. Separation.

>This is too smart an argument for this thread
I'm definitely putting you in the retarded camp.

>he's still going

Attached: snk.png (359x173, 76K)

>I'm entirely capable of understanding the memetic use of the word kino.
he was talking about the word "everyone" you duncecap goalpost-moving turd

So nips also believe that Eren deliberately spared Rod for Historia.

>mfw

Attached: Sports_day.png (1920x1080, 2.86M)

wow, what a bunch of retards. almost like the guy mass replying.

You forget the most important part user.
She's Mikasa so that means a loser.

You are either so pathetic that you both care and have the time to troll by mass replying to literally every post with "I'm not mad!" and "no u" tier garbage or you are an extreme hyper-autist. There is nothing else you can be but some form of pathetic.

>set descriptors aren't
They are. You talk about the word 'tree' only meaning 'tree', but old enlgish, proto-germanic before that, and proto-indo-european before that had different words for 'tree', but no one got autistic about word evolution, which is why we say 'tree' instead of 'deru'.

I mean Rod had to be spared or the past would change

Jean still fancies her and he isn't a loser.

Attached: 1523280081303.png (90x168, 21K)

It's even simpler than that.

Rod had already been spared and it was impossible to change that.

>And yet, you speak English and not Swahili.
>Distinction in language exists for a reason. Separation.

Oh, they're definitely distinct categories. But English has loan words from Swahili, and Swahili has English loan words. Not all of those loan words were transplanted correctly, so sometimes the same or similar words means something different in each language. These people are borrowing Yea Forums terminology in a similar fashion.

>seething this hard

Attached: image0-32.jpg (175x581, 110K)

Not for long lol

technically the mass replier actually loves the word kino and by acting like it makes him mad, he encourages everyone to start saying it more. what a fantastic falseflag and a kino performance

Whoa Armin gets to fuck THIS?!

There are tons of hot Mikasa cosplayers jus sayin

Attached: 8b7e08b213440936153634cb1ee16a7e.jpg (500x666, 68K)

>Mikasa symbolizes what Eren really wants, a future, to be enough for someone, to be accepted. Historia symbolizes what Eren thinks he wants, power and control.
I mean, you could see this kind of shit coming as soon as you noticed that whoever wrote this tripe chose to completely ignore the Uprising arc and whatever impact it had Eren's evolution. Which makes sense since their point is that Eren didn't undergo any evolution and refused to change this whole time. The style is fluid and agreeable to read but there's frustration and hurt feelings written all over that wall of text.

Only retards could deny that SnK is kino.

You know what else is kino?

Eren x Historia is pure kino on so many level. Outside of the obvious fact that this couple is aesthetically pleasing, it also simultaneously btfo four of the most obnoxious groups of shippers : the Shitkasa self-inserters, the delusional Yumikuri dykes, the alcoholic and depressive ErwL with 30 cats (who likes Shitkasa too) and the menopausal pedo who likes EL. This ship comes out of left field at first, literally nobody expected it, but it makes so much sense from a character and storytelling standpoint, because Eren and Historia both faced the same existential crisis and their bond was cemented during their ordeal in the cave. This is not some fancy romantic relationship, or love at first sight, or superficial attraction, this is something more subtle, this is an indestructible bond built between two people who overcame their darkest hour together because they were inspired by one another. Everything else like the parallels with Grisha and Dina, or the Goddess/Devil analogies are just cherry on top. With Eren and Historia, Isayama blessed us with a masterclass on how to write couples in fiction, everyone who is against Eren x Historia is against great storytelling.

H-hebbian theory?

Dubs if snk is kino.

Only retards could deny the fact that SnK is pure kino.

You know what else is kino?

Eren x Historia is pure kino on so many level. Outside of the obvious fact that this couple is aesthetically pleasing, it also simultaneously btfo four of the most obnoxious groups of shippers : the Shitkasa self-inserters, the delusional Yumikuri dykes, the alcoholic and depressive ErwL with 30 cats (who likes Shitkasa too) and the menopausal pedo who likes EL. This ship comes out of left field at first, literally nobody expected it, but it makes so much sense from a character and storytelling standpoint, because Eren and Historia both faced the same existential crisis and their bond was cemented during their ordeal in the cave. This is not some fancy romantic relationship, or love at first sight, or superficial attraction, this is something more subtle, this is an indestructible bond built between two people who overcame their darkest hour together because they were inspired by one another. Everything else like the parallels with Grisha and Dina, or the Goddess/Devil analogies are just cherry on top. With Eren and Historia, Isayama blessed us with a masterclass on how to write couples in fiction, everyone who is against Eren x Historia is against great storytelling.

You'd better believe I'm fucking seething. Whoever headed up that redesign deserves to be drawn, quartered, and fed to pigs. How is it possible for such shitty, unintuitive, unaethetic UIs to be implemented again and again on successful websites? Does no one focus test new designs anymore? Does all the feedback just go directly into their trash folder while the CEO's dropout "graphic design is my passion" son gets full creative control?

I would hate my userbase if I owned DA too, but I wouldn't try to punish them by destroying the usability of my own product.

Shut up nigger