Dr. Stone

>Science freak.
>Electricity episode. Edison
>No Joseph Swan
>Not even Nikola fucking Tesla
The writting in this shit show is atrocious.

Attached: 1246t372842.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OH8s4N15zdg
youtu.be/Z-8bc9d5Kfs?t=75
tcpi.com/energy-efficient-edison-bulbs/
bulbs.com/learning/history.aspx
livescience.com/43424-who-invented-the-light-bulb.html
crunchyroll.com/en-gb/dr-stone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

throwing flashbeng
wewilldefeetdausenemies

Say what you will the man new how to market

>>No Joseph Swan
>>Not even Nikola fucking Tesla
who? Im gonna assume your retarded literal who's are why your ideas arent good enough to make it into a show millions of people watch. leave the good ideas to the professionals i guess

>not JP Morgan

>>Not even Nikola fucking Tesla
serbian loving hipster faggot

>science

Dr. Stone is a lot of things but definitely not accurate when it comes to science.

You again you samefag, your thread is going to die so you redo one ?

>Joseph Swan, Nikola Tesla
Did any of those guys electrocute an elephant?

Anyone who cries.muh Tesla whenever Edison comes up should seek help.

>Want to show you're so smart for knowing a few names
>Calling the writing atrocious for not mentioning your objects of admiration

please stop being retarded, Edison was a dickwad, he stole some ideas, but he didn't "steal tesla's lightbulb and presented it as his own"
There were over 20 working designs for the incandescent lightbulb years and years before Edison.
He came up with the first sustainable, practical (as in, cheap enough), mass-producible design.
And yes, it was his design, not Tesla's.

Did Edison invent the lightbulb? no.
Did he steal some ideas? yes.
Is he responsible for the lightbulb becoming a household product, and being used to light up entire cities? Also yes.

>He came up with the first sustainable, practical (as in, cheap enough), mass-producible design.

lmfao if you actually believe that

So basically the same thing as with samuel colt, minus the us government giving him money to get a fresh start

Came here to laugh at virgin teslacucks seething at Chadison

Attached: 1537383634001.png (214x289, 97K)

i guess you're the type of person who like to use the word "redpill" and believe tesla actually made a death ray and "wireless electricity"?

These are the facts, if you like the memes you can continue believing them, none of my business.

We need to defend Tesla though. He's just like us, a cuck eternally overshadowed by Chads

>talking about electricity
>leaving out best girl
you look like a fool or as we in america say it, You look like a Joseph swan/ Nikola Tesla

Attached: Mikoto.jpg (1158x1200, 222K)

If this did nothing for you then you are hopeless. Maybe I am talking to a bunch of overdeveloped orangutans.

Attached: 1541643573717.png (402x412, 116K)

Why are you even here? Got back to your containment thread railcuck

>Teslafags eternally seething at based Edison's legacy being praised in their chinese cartoons

This will never not be entertaining.

Attached: this excites me.png (436x312, 117K)

>TESLAKEKS BTFO

Attached: ED3kqS2XoAElT7u.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Chadison wins again, how will Teslavirgins ever recover?

Attached: 300px-Light_Bulb_Bamboo.jpg (300x383, 18K)

Dab on the Teslacucks

Attached: dab.jpg (1764x1000, 130K)

Enter CHADison

Attached: edison2-56a48c5f3df78cf77282eef0.jpg (2502x2502, 626K)

The absolute state of Yea Forums

Tesla is literally R*ddit

t. teslavirgin

underrated

>t. Teslacuck on suicidewatch

>Gay autistic suicidal virgin
>not Yea Forums
pick one

this show is rick and morty tier "science" bullshit, what did you expect?

Dr.Stone is based, picked up after I saw the based OP. Only Chad scientists allowed.

What's wrong Teslavirgin, too bright for you?

>Hey this childrens tv show has science in it, now I can show all those people on Yea Forums how wicked smart I am by saying it's not real science and comparing it to Rick and Morty!

Attached: (you).jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

Your post reeks of not understand the subtle humor that is Yea Forums board culture.
Lurk for 2 more years before posting.

Also holy fuck at most of the replies to this thread. Get out of this board with your buzzword bullshit.

>Is he responsible for the lightbulb becoming a household product, and being used to light up entire cities? Also yes.
Kys Apologist

>Yea Forums
>subtle humor

Attached: no.png (563x556, 428K)

Why can't Teslakeks just gret over it? Chadison always wins baby.

Mad Teslavirgin spotted
I've been waiting 2 years for this

>Also holy fuck at most of the replies to this thread
yours is one of the buzzword bullshit now

>Teslafag gets BTFO’d
>”Lol you just don’t get my genius humor”
Teslafags stay losing.

>a war between Teslavirgins and ChadEdisons on Yea Forums explodes because of Dr Stone.
I have been waiting to see this when I first read the chapter.

Attached: 1548696275362.jpg (540x538, 48K)

Edison > Tesla

Tesla is just an idealist who cannot produce anything useful. Transferring electric through air for a vast distant is just retarded. Edison on the other hand actually make technology affordable for everyone.

This. Normalfags must be having a meltdown. The anime toned down on the Chadison. In the manga he's right in your face.

It is pretty obvious that Edison was the winner in his time. Why is there a renew worship for Tesla these few years?

Muh underdog idealist hipsterbait

People love an underdog.

>mfw the day has finally come

Attached: 1566971006026.jpg (1276x916, 92K)

>this entire fucking thread
If the first thing you do in an internet argument is scream 'chad' or 'virgin' take your autistic ass out of this board and never come back.
I shouldn't expect more from 'science'fags but being a retard is no excuse.

You don't belong here and spouting memes doesn't make you look cool it makes you look like an underage autistic retard.
So fuck off.

Sciences! *burp* Taiju!

Attached: Dr.Reddit.jpg (1920x1080, 416K)

>Nooooo stop having fun!!!111

>t.Seething Teslacuck
You chose to follow an eternal loser and now you're paying the price

>t. Seething Teslacuck

>following other men
If this is the cuck mentality you fags carry check out Reddit.
You'll fit right in with the rest of the retards who think anyone gives a shit.

Rick & Morty the anime

>Teslakek has been on re**it before
Pottery

Lmaoing at all these sour Teslavirgins

Teslaloser cope

Attached: 1436248167666.png (524x524, 141K)

dr Bruh

you're riled up for all the wrong reasons. I was more upset at the fact that they made that shitty bamboo strip shine like a 600W neon light, when in reality it was barely brighter than candlelight

Attached: 1559428865391.jpg (809x792, 97K)

I agree, love the manga, they could've toned it down, at least on the aerial shot

Attached: 15 (1).png (891x1300, 441K)

That is part of exaggeration which anime did all the time, which is why I think you were riled up by the wrong reason too. I don't think the cavemen would realistically be impressed by the bamboo light because without the vacuum tube, that is basically just normal combustion, which the villagers can do every day without electricity. So in reality it would really underwhelming when he burnt the bamboo fibre using electricity.

>still following other men
Fuck off to reddit and stay there.

The producers used those special cameras that make everything look much brighter and slower than it really is.
Same ones they used for the henshin shots of your and my pic related.

Attached: 6756548475.gif (500x264, 1.53M)

>Teslacuck ordering people around
Lmao

Kek

nah, it's more like inconsistent. Certain scientific methods are depicted fairly accurately, like the pulleys. Sure, it's presented as something he can whip out from his pocket, but when they're showing how it works and how the end product supposed to perform it's 90% accurate, unlike the bamboo filament, which is an extreme stretch.
Still love the manga though, I could find shit to nitpick in literally any other mango

Attached: muheyes.jpg (576x844, 198K)

The brightness of the bamboo filament isn't used as a plot device, the entire point of the scene is just for Senkuu to dab on the stone world and show how far he's come in the last 16 months, as well as to get Gen on his side. So yes, it's not 100% scientifically accurate, but for the sake of dramatic effect it makes the scene much better.

>expecting good writing from a shounen
lol what a retard

Attached: 1558821163715.jpg (652x638, 195K)

Your moeshit anime sure have better writings huh, user.

>t.Teslacuck
Toppest of keks, they just keep coming.

>taking the obvious bait
lol what a retards

Attached: 1558823535887.gif (377x458, 172K)

>teslafaggots
unironically go back to rebbit

>Teslakeks are also moeshitters
Should've known

its the simplest application that would show some effect to stone age faggots since if he made a motor with the magnets the question would be whats the point of having 2 guys turn 2 copper discs just to make another thing turn?

>Tesla
that guy that died poor and alone?

And a virgin. If he was so smart why couldn't he pull some pussy?

user confirmed low IQ

>t. Seething teslacuck

probably scared away all the chicks while talking about death rays

Teslavirgin
>poor
>unusable meme inventions
>loser
>gets cucked by other scientists on a daily basis
>never had a gf
>only fans are fat neckbeards
>probably drank soi

CHADISON
>rich
>inventions helped the whole of humanity
>couldn't stop winning
>one of the most famous scientists to ever exist
>fucked tons of pussy
>fangirls literally everywhere
>electrocuted elephants for fun

All these teslafags should go back to fucking their pidgeons and their delusions of trying to build death rays and achieving wireless energy transmission.

>achieving wireless energy transmission.
>he doesnt know about wireless phone chargers

>Electricity
>Edison
LMAOOOOOOO

>Teslavirgin inventions barely usable even in current year
>only used by other virgins cause they feel sorry for him
Kek

Seethe harded Teslakek, only Chad scientists allowed
DC>>>>>>AC

>this device that lets me charge a phone on a pad 1 cm away with bad efficiency is totally the same thing as a tower that broadcasts wireless electricity worldwide over 100 years ago!!

Tesla did some useful things but he was a hack.

Obligatory

Attached: gq2zsc6i5qc01.png (2518x1024, 215K)

>inb4 "free energy"

Are you a fucking idiot, Edison was the creator of the light bulb, he applied the continuous electricity method which is, by the way, the method that Senku was using. Tesla had a fetish with the AC method which is far more advanced and superior than the continuous shit that Senku was using.
Fuck you illiterate fucks fuck.

Attached: 1567620431960.jpg (611x715, 63K)

>village has been living on their own for 3700 years and somehow a highschool boy knows how to survive in the wild better than they do
ok

It's like if you went to africa. Literally the same thing. You'd be considered a God

>Edison was the creator of the light bulb
I think you are the retard here

>X doesnt exist
>Post X
>Proceed to move goalpost
like clockwork

Wright brothers invented the air plain and theyre both white and American. Doesnt matter who came up with failed ideas before them. its about the guys that made it work

having a super short-distance method of charging a select subset of a specfiic type of electronic device is not anywhere near the "wireless energy transmission" Tesla dreamed of. It's not moving the goalposts, it's recognizing that what we've accomplished in the 21st century is not anywhere near what people claimed he could do.

I don't see your cucks name on it
Fuck off back to rebbit

Attached: edisons-first-bamboo-lamp-at-the-edison-and-ford-winter-estates-museum-KHBXWX.jpg (866x1390, 158K)

Because the jews are supressing his technology, duh.

>posts something unusable
>"guise y aren't I winning?"
Beats me

>guise
>Tesla lol

Attached: 1515888499_preview_1516944670692.jpg (387x437, 40K)

Fuck, marry, kill

Attached: 1567961871999.jpg (1161x1248, 193K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA LMAAAAOOOOOO

Fuck Amarilys, marry gorilla, ginny is dead next chapter anyway

Why do the same people who criticize this show for being "reddit" also criticize it for picking Edison over reddit's favorite scientist?

Because it's rebbit tourists that criticize it in the first place.

Redpill on Tesla and Edison? Did Tesla really could build wireless electricity and death rays? Was Edison really such a scumbag that he stole all those patents?

Fuck Amryllis, marry Kohaku, kill Ginrou. Sorry, no memes from me.

Marry Ginny, fuck Kohaku and kill Amarilys

Tesla worked for big Ed. Then Tesla fucked off cause he believed AC was better than DC. Big ED liked DC more. When Tesla left big Ed claimed the patents they were working on. He electrocuted an elephant to show how dangerous AC, he also helped build the electric chair that uses AC, further cementing AC is a bad idea. Nothing personnel Teslabitch, just business. He improved other designs and created a lightbulb that could be sold to the masses. Numales are pissed cause they're jealous of a good businessman.

>nikola tesla
>who

the guy bowie played in that one movie where batman and woverine face off in a magic contst

Attached: file.png (620x412, 378K)

Tesla was the real high IQ genius but Ed was another kind of genius: a genius businessman.

Hey
That was a great movie

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING REDDITOR U FAGGOT YOU SCIENCE BITCH U BITCH

Tesla helped inspire the biggest meme company

You can't even prove the death ray and free energy memes. He did some stuff, but he wasn't big.

>Did Tesla really could build wireless electricity and death rays?
Absolutely not.
>Was Edison really such a scumbag that he stole all those patents?
Stole is a bad word for it. He undercut them, but he didn't just steal somebody's invention patent and slap his logo on it.

I get why you would name most of those dudes, but Nikola Tesla? Literally who?

He's the guy who gave electroshock therapy to a transexual German aristocrat via a giant robot fight.

Attached: Gahkthun_2019-05-08_23-10-06.png (1024x768, 1.14M)

Sounds almost as absurd as the death ray device

Attached: cute!.jpg (1000x1000, 574K)

Saw that one too, this one is my fav of that batch

Attached: illust_76684778_20190908_140901.jpg (2000x2000, 1.86M)

Cute, love that pic too

Attached: 76684778_p38.jpg (1000x1134, 616K)

who the fuck is tesla? the car maker?

who the fuck is the dude on the left

Tsukasa

My husband

based

Is that spark casting a shadow on the leaf when the spark itself is supposed to the light source?

Dr Stone is the big bang theory of anime, idiots takes about what they think smart people live

Cry some more, it's a fun show that teaches weeks how to make bombs.

no that is just what you think it is
its not a cynical
>nerds amirite
"comedy"
its more like Bill Nye/Mr Rogers the anime
>science is cool and humanity is important

Are there people who honestly still believe that Tesla invented anything?

he invented fucking your mother

Attached: 1567348932644.png (674x850, 564K)

I want to fuck Ginny!

Remember Chadison pulled off a sci-fi level closed room murder so good, they never found the body.

> Teslafags seething
Yep this manga is based

>shitposters were just angry teslafags
is this why theres an entire crusade on the internet trying to take down dr stone?

Edison sucks show sucks. Also Edison is literally a IP thief in multiple industries movies, electricity, ... not to mention started a shit marketing campign involving electrocuting animals and people to advetise how AC power was more dangerous than his shit DC power.

Well he developed AC power that absolutely crushed edison's low voltage DC power system.

he also invented fluorescent lamps

So I'm on episode 6 or 7, whichever is the one when Senku first meets Kohaku. Is she waifu bait?

Attached: 1000.png (1000x1000, 967K)

Someone post the collage.

Her face looks retarded. Eye positions are wonky in the show and this is accurate to the source art.

3700 years of inbreeding

Attached: 1566100193045.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

not that user but its a fact edison didnt make the light bulb he just funded it and took credit.

That's what I thought too. Her eyes look too spaced apart.

Attached: 48429993_323047518295633_3657215955928350720_n.jpg (448x700, 45K)

What do you expect from a japanese with brainwashing, user?

Tesla was a croat dumbass

He was an ethnic Serb, user. Not that it matters, since he dumped that Balkan nonsense as soon as he could and became American.

tesla is the best car

>

Attached: 1556164767418.gif (326x192, 41K)

How far the Yea Forumsverage Yea Forumsnon has fallen, to post wojaks unironically

Thats what someone that unironically likes Tesla deserves

>t. Teslavirgin

So he made it, got it. Without him, no bulb.

>teslacucks on suicide watch

no, he funded it. The man didnt figure it out, he paid someone else to do it for him. You dont think elon musk actually made those self landing rockets did you?

and someone that unironically posts wojak deserves to be shot

Not if he's replying to literal cucks. And in this casw i am following this rule

HON HON HON Tesla was a Frenchman you American swine

>Teslavirgin still crying
Without him no filament lightbulb for the masses.

no someone else would have taken the credit.

I enjoy trolling as much as the next user but I am curious, why are you so defensive on this fact? Its not like Edison has any relation to you. Do you take this manga as fact for everything?

>they didn't do what I wanted. hur bad wrting
Your kind is fucking hilarious.

Lmao at this redditor.
>the man that made it all possible

Attached: thomas-edison-9284349-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 90K)

caught up with the manga a few weeks ago. cant wait to see everything animated

Attached: pepsi.png (1388x1558, 1.26M)

whats even funnier is that Joseph Swan sued edison and won. Edison had to take him as a partner only to buy out the rest pf his company.
The light bulb was created 80 years before edison.

I knew Tesla was cuckbait long before this series. The faggot was too sore Chadison wanted to pursue DC (which Senkus generator uses btw). Teslacuck was sore and left cause of his pipedream death rays.
Edison >Tesla
Fuck off back to rebbit

In 1850, English chemist Joseph Swan tackled the cost-effectiveness problem of previous inventors and by 1860 he had developed a light bulb that used carbonized paper filaments in place of ones made of platinum. Swan received a patent in the United Kingdom in 1878, and in February 1879 he demonstrated a working lamp in a lecture in Newcastle, England, according to the Smithsonian Institution. Like earlier renditions of the light bulb, Swan's filaments were placed in a vacuum tube to minimize their exposure to oxygen, extending their lifespan. Unfortunately for Swan, the vacuum pumps of his day were not efficient as they are now, and while his prototype worked well for a demonstration, it was impractical in actual use.

Edison realized that the problem with Swan's design was the filament. A thin filament with high electrical resistance would make a lamp practical because it would require only a little current to make it glow. He demonstrated his light bulb in December 1879. Swan incorporated the improvement into his light bulbs and founded an electrical lighting company in England. Edison sued for patent infringement, but Swan's patent was a strong claim, at least in the United Kingdom, and the two inventors eventually joined forces and formed Edison-Swan United, which became one of the world’s largest manufacturers of light bulbs, according to the Museum of Unnatural Mystery.

But not commercially available, thus useless. Fuck off back to rebbit

Who invented the light bulb? No, it wasn’t Thomas Edison. Light bulbs were in use long before Edison applied for the patent in 1879. British inventor Humphry Davy invented an incandescent light bulb in 1801 and created the “arc lamp” in 1809.

In 1835, Scottish inventor James Bowman Lindsay demonstrated a constant electric light in Dundee. In 1840, British scientist Warren de la Rue also demonstrated a light bulb.

In 1841, British inventor Frederick DeMoleyns patented a light bulb and in 1844 American John Wellington Starr filed a U. S. patent caveat for an incandescent lamp. Many others would follow suit but none of the bulbs were effective for everyday use.

In 1872, Russian engineer Alexander Lodygin invented an incandescent light bulb for which was awarded a Russian patent in 1874. In 1877, William E. Sawyer developed a incandescent light in partnership with Albon Man.

In the late 1870s, Hiram Stevens Maxim – who later, in 1884, invented the first fully automatic machine gun – developed a light bulb and in 1880 installed the first electric lights in a New York City building (the Equitable Life Building at 120 Broadway).

Why does Gen have goat eyes here. Looks creepy af.

it was commercially available through Edison and Swan. All edison did was patent it late and even then he had to share the royalties until he bought swan out.

Chadison jinvented the cost efficient bamboo filament lightbulb. No matter how much you try to meme you can't ruin his legacy
Fuck off back to rebbit.

Attached: Edison Time Travel Shoujo.png (1171x664, 1.14M)

British inventor Joseph Wilson Swan started experimenting with light bulb designs in 1850. On December, 18 1878, he demonstrated a light bulb at a lecture in Newcastle upon Tyne that soon had the attention of the world, including Edison.

Swan was awarded a light bulb patent (patent No. 4933) only in 1880, the year in which his house in Gateshead, England became the first house in the world lit by a light bulb.

but he didnt, it was already made, he was even late patening it.

Edison was the man behind the bamboo filament, which made it all possible.
>Teslavirgins eternally seething

Edison entered the race to develop an effective light bulb in 1878. He struggled with a solution at first but, with the assistance of Francis Upton, on October, 22 1879 he had a breakthrough. His light bulb burned continuously for 13 hours. Edison filed for a patent on November, 4 1879.

Edison continued with experiments and by the end of 1880 his light bulbs burned for up to 600 hours. Eventually they would glow for up to 1,200 hours.

Edison went on to make big buck from the light bulb but Swan sued Edison for infringement and won. As part of the settlement, Edison was forced to take Swan in as a partner but later bought him out in the company that was to become General Electric.

In 1883, the US Patent Office ruled that Edison’s patent on the light bulb might have been based on that of William Sawyer and was invalid. It is not that Edison stole the idea: there are many examples of different people thinking up the same concept at more-or-less the same time. But there is no doubt that Edison borrowed some ideas for his light bulb design from Swan’s design.

Is that orosiremon?

So, who invented the light bulb?

It is generally recognized Thomas Edison perfected the electric light bulb but that Humphry Davy invented the light bulb.

>redditors spreading fake news
What a surprise.

Attached: bamboolamp.jpg (256x520, 19K)

>I have a picture with edison's name on it
you got your history lesson kiddo. Truth may sting but at least edison and francis were able to perfect the light bulb, you have that to be greatful for.

>B-BUT SWAN INVENTED IT EVEN THOUGH HE AND EDISON BUILT OFF EACH OTHER

God these cucks are relentless, shitting all over Edison. Why is it so hard to accept that no work exists in a vacuum? Everyone builds off the work of people before them.

It doesn't matter who you're responding to fag

Holy shit this redditor
Chadison always wins baby. You're just coping. Same thing if I ripped on Tesla cause he used glass that wasn't invented by him. Cry at over 1000 Chadison patents some more Reddit.

>edison invented it!
>B-B-BUT EVERY ONE STEALS AN IDEA ONCE IN A WHILE

I know it hurts user but you cant fake news out of this one since this was old news.

And yet it's Edison's legacy. He made it happen. Deal with it.

Attached: 71V4zS-wxRL._SX425_.jpg (425x529, 27K)

Attached: 20190909_024704.jpg (720x609, 149K)

But the user is right, he is the inventor of the world-changing bamboo filament lightbulb. History remembers the winners, not the losers.

history tells a different story

edison lost his the patent claim to Swan and was forced to team up with him. So no he lost.

Chadisons is more aesthetically pleasing and is more efficient. Efficient enough for commercial use. Edison lit up our world, literally
Thanks for proving me right. Go back

Edison was the donut steel of light bulbs user

Pretty sure you learned about Edison in school.

you said he invented it. so no you were wrong.
yes and that he didnt invent the light bulb just got it for commercial use.

Pretty sure there are many other people attempt flight before the Wright brothers but we only remember Wright brothers because they are the one that made it. Same case with Edison.

And yet he won, because he is one of the most famous inventors of all time. Cannot stop winning.

>aesthetically pleasing
this is the resentful argument of a man who crashed and burned.

>He was most famous!
doesnt make him the inventor

No, he used bamboo filament. Not steel. And that's why he is credited. He rose above everyone that failed before him.

But Edison didn't crash and burn. You're thinking about Tesla.

The wright brothers figured out how to fly, edison copied someone elses work and changed it slightly. So no, you cant compair the two when a light bulb was already made to the first time man took flight.

i mean hes supposed to be a sciencefag not a contrarian history fag
what you should be complaining about is that he used a steamed bamboo string instead of a carbonized one, as well as the brightness they managed to achieve with such a rudimentary filament in an oxygen rich environment, while fucking staring at it

chrome I can understand understand point blank staring at it, hes a caveman scientist who doesnt know better but Senku is supposed to be a junior rocket scientist or some shit

I wasnt talking about edison there user

History books do. And he was the inventor of the bamboo filament cost efficient lightbulb. When will reddit shitposters finally understand?

Why don't you go back to le ddit to cry about it, user?

because those history books are now incorrect. And have been corrected for some time now.

Clearly you are not that well versed in history if you think wright brothers are the first that took flight.

Oh okay, we're talking about Tesla after all. Muh death rays. No one unironically believes this right?

they were successful for flying about a mile. Others failed. Besides we are on edison, so dont change the subject.

You are the only one talking about tesla. I didnt mention him once. In fact go a head and link to where I say Tesla, and I will screen cap for you.

>REEEEEE BUT IT'S WRONG
Didn't you just say history teaches us otherwise? It seems to me history teaches us Edison won.
>all the shitposters are from reddit
Now it makes sense

>Now it makes sense
It didn't?
Plebbit is Teslafag central.

>Didn't you just say history teaches us otherwise? It seems to me history teaches us Edison won.
seestop sayin phrases you dont understand.

Edison successfully made a first commercially viable lightbulb, just like how the Wright brothers able to fly for longer time than any other predecessor.

You mentioned someone crashing and burning. Best example is Tesla. There is a reason he's called a cuck in the scientific world after all.

Name the inventor of human flight then.
Edison only perfected a design to which he stole when he saw Swans.

And look at everyone trying to downplay Edison and systematically trying to ignore everything Tesla to save face.
Shitposters from reddit confirmed

>keeps mentioning another inventor
never mentioned him, you did. Whats your hate boner for this guy?

I understand Edison wonl

>Dr. redditfags like commercialized consumerism more than actual science
Told ya

what arw you talking about, you are the only one the mentions him. In fact now I am gonna look into him since you keep asvertising him so much. You know what they say "there is no bad publicity."

won what, your autism?

It is like saying Microsoft and Apples stole their design from Xerox.

For your questions, the answer is wright brothers. And for lightbulb, it is Edison.

Just an example of the greatest crash and burn in recorded history. Which you mentioned. And that example is Tesla.

Edison was good business man but he didn't understand electricity nearly as much as Tesla did. He believed until the end that the future is in direct current while Tesla was mainly focused on the alternative current which has much greater importance in today's society. Without a doubt Tesla had much higher IQ but he didn't know how to socialise or claim a patent on his inventions that's why he died a poor man and others got credit for is works.

just because they use xerocs doesnt mean they invented it. If you know anything about how these companies make xerocs machines they have to pay royalties and admit they are xerocs.

>redditors getting exposed and seething eternally.

I just said you crashed and burn with your argument, nothing here about such an inventor. I know you hate being told you were wrong but calm down with the autism.

Cope

is this amount of projecting starting to hurt user. pic related just so you know I am not samefagging

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-031448_Dolphin.jpg (720x1280, 451K)

take your own advice child.

But I wasn't wrong, Edison created the cost efficient bamboo filament lightbulb and was eternalised cause of it.
Only crash and burn scientist was Tesla

No you said he invented the light bulb you only move the goal post because you were proven wrong.

>there's more than one seething redditor
Happy this thread exposes you all

>the world is against me
you need therapy bro

But I'm not the one that's wrong. Cope harder reddit

>Edison successfully made a first commercially viable lightbulb
This. He didn't invent shit. He was a business man and a very successful one. Luckily for him most inventors were autists who didn't patent their inventions so all he had to do was to start making lightbulbs and commercialise them. I would do the same if I was him. He got wealthy and Tesla died poor.

you are, you were corrected and now you cant cope

But he did invent the lightbulb. It was so famous for its cost efficiency. Why are you seething now that you've been backed into a corner?

>phone fag
Now it all makes sense.

mind if you screen cap this to not same fag? because its hilarious you had to go back on your own word to pretend you werent retarded.

Tesla was a fraud who just stole his inventions from others and made a bunch of fake inventions that never worked like an earthquake machine and wireless power

>But he did invent the lightbulb
no he didnt, again you are lying and cant stop.

Pretty sure the world recognises Edison as the father of electricity. In this case the world is against a pair of seething redditors.

that all it took to prove you wrong was a quick google search on a phone?

>seething
You need to go back derpboy

So you finally admit he made it. Took you long enough.

You being stupid doesnt speak for the rest of the world. Even now you dont have any proof to cite for your evidence.

Keep reading my post seething redditor

so you admit that you were wrong. good to know

Wtf is it with redditors and fucking Tesla?
I guess it buys into their socialist fantasies that making money is evil and poor useless people like Tesla are the heroes of the world

>he's projecting now after being exposed

thats not evidence cited by any source. Its you screaming REEEEEE and not doing reseach that isnt from an anime

Pretty sure kids are being taught about Edison in schools at this very moment.

>goes back to bringing up tesla
man you must be edison's skeleton to shit post this hard.

they are being taught that he didnt invent the light bulb.

>research
Subreddit doesn't count

nice thread

google does
whats your deal with reddit? Does your dad hit you everytime you use it or something?

Reddit is not considered school

I am not the guy you were talking to before. But yes he made lightbulbs avaible for public. But that is a job for a business man - so it's funny that Senku is reading a biography of a business man instead of reading about great inventors like Tesla who understood electricity much better than Edison.

I'm saving it for posterity. Edison user is having a meltdown.

I hope they're also taught about edison being an advocate for eugenics

"The trend of opinion among eugenists is that we must make marriage more difficult. Certainly no one who is not a desirable parent should be permitted to produce progeny. A century from now it will no more occur to a normal person to mate with a person eugenically unfit than to marry a habitual criminal." - Nikola Tesla

>research
>google
Holy shit. So you didn't actually pick up a book. Now it all makes sense.

its funnier when he says edison nvented it. Edison also pantent over 1,000 things. I am not denying edison was a hard worker but I am denying that he invented any of those things.

>projecting
>I don't know what words mean: The Post
Dumb memester

Eugenics are a good thing tho.
Stuff like hereditary diseases and allergies are becoming more common because modern medicine allows those people to lead a normal life instead of just dying like they should.
The scifi meme about greys being basically superbrains but with bodies that can't survive without constant technological help is going to be real life for humanity in a few thousand years

you never read a book in your life and last time I checked both the internet and books use the same english word. Just means I have more knowledge at my finger tips while you stare at pictures in an outdated popup book.

>teslacuck seething eternally
You don't seriously believe in Tesla meme inventions do you?

>tesla coil isnt a thing

>>>/reddit/

You forgot to include "nothing personnel, kid"
Edison wins again.

The death rays and free wireless energy certainly aren't.

I bet Dr. redditfags also buy apple products

>few thousand years
I give it -77 years
youtube.com/watch?v=OH8s4N15zdg

>user plays the game I win
>he loses but says he wins
>loss=win
>so user cant stop losing.

He had thousands of different ideas, of course most aren't commercialized BUT he understood electricity verry well and he made it possible for us to understand it better how it works. Yes everyone learns that Edison was first one to commerialise the lightbulbs in elementary school but at university Edison is left out while many professors explain electricity based on Tesla's ideas.

you are using wireless net works user. wifi? shit like this isnt a thing? I guess this isnt reality anymore you are arguing.

Last time I checked Edison is still the father of electricity and made the bamboo lightbulb. So yes, Edison wins again. Redditor shitposters BTFO.

>1:15
youtu.be/Z-8bc9d5Kfs?t=75

Attached: big jams.gif (356x275, 572K)

So basically Edison contributed by way of mass consumerism and Tesla contributed academically.

The dr. Stone shitposters from reddit undoubtably do

>Edison is still the father of electricity
Dr. redditfags ahahahahahaha

Edison made applicable advancements and Tesla was a dreamer. Got it.

>t. angry coping redditor
Go back

edison stole a design got sued and lost and sold it and had to share the money.

The only thing Tesla contributed to Science is his death ray in a box. All his idea are unoriginal. Other people had better theories than him.

STOP MAKING FUN OF TESLA OR IM GOING TO USE HIS SECRET EARTHQUAKE MACHINE TO DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!

Says brainwashed faggot who slurps up mindless consumerist shit

can you name those inventors user?

And still made an advancement that lit up our world.

>angry redditor spotted

One of them is Edison.

by stealing from someone else sure, you could say he was atlus who stole fire from the gods and gave it to man, now he holds up the fake newsies fantasy.

Exactly. Both are very important but Edison is easily replacable with some other guy who would just put all knowledge about making a lightbulb together and make an efficient one. After Tesla and others discovered the benefits of electricity it was just a matter of time until someone starts mass producing lightbulbs. But without knowledge about electricity that would be impossible.

HAHAHAHAHAHA TESLAKEKS BTFO

edison didnt invent anything user.

留声机

samefag falseflag

Without him, no affordable lightbulbs.
>inb4 b-but muh someone else would
He was the first

>ITT: butthurt Teslafags

and a nip nong bing bong to you too young lady
to sell someone elses invention? No pretty sure con men like him were around before edison was born.

>Teslacucks coping this hard

>t. seething Teslavirgin

you cant stop samefagging yourself can you buddy. Let it go champ. There is no point to keep these mental gymnastics going out of spite.

Plebbitors like to feel like they're more intelligent than they really are. This shit allows them to.

Bamboo filament was his idea. Senkuu used the same filament. So why credit someone else? To lease your social justice buddies?

>Redditors are inventor hipsters
And nobody was surprised

>he's trying this hard to downplay one of the greatest inventors of our time
Pathetic

bro, there is no sjw here, the credit was due to a lack of research. It happens all the time. Simpsons did an edison episode only and remember in the end they thought he invented homers hammer? People make mistakes and Dr Stone did so. Its ok I still like the series but it was wrong.

Tesla was literally a schizophrenic
He just imagined inventing those things Edison invented
Just like he imagined a pigeon loved him LMAO

>DUDE ITS NOT PSEUDO INTELLECTUAL
>DUDE ITS ANIME TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN
pick 1

I put forward proof, you have yet to show yours of actual proof he invented the light bulb. source

Most reddit post I've seen in weeks
Edison won, deal with it

>t. Teslavirgin

Read Tesla's diary.
Guy was loony tunes.
And the ramblings of a madman are not a citeable source for anything other than proving his insanity.

then you must have downsydrome so bad you have up left and right syndrome too.

Dropped after the first episode, it seemed pretty clear it was a completely fujobait show after the third guy came along.

no source on edisons inventions that telsa pretended he made up.

So you don't believe Edison made the bamboo filament lightbulb and Tesla was a crazy guy?

>t. Seething redditor
Go back

The fact that everybody is taught in school that Edison is cool and Tesla? Who the fuck is that loser, never heard of him?

Edison didnt invent it. On tesla I have no idea.

Lmao

Just some crazy loser
Elon Musk named the company after him ironically because it's funny

Edison was the one who used the bamboo filament you history illiterate.

>talks about tesla the most in this thread
>says he never heard of him.
do you even read what you write dude?

Retard.

Who do you think I am, redditor?
I've posted like twice in this thread

no he took it and patent it late. Read the thread, he didnt invent shit.

But he did user, others failed to make an affordable lightbulb, then Edison come in like a superhero and made the filament lightbulb. This lightbulb lit up the world, literally. And you're angry about this.

why would you lie on the internet?

>I have the need to let everyone knows that I dropped a good show after 1 episode because I thought it has fujobait even though the protagonist's waifu made her appearance by ep 7.
Yeah ok

The delusion man, I can't help you.

Retard.

no he didnt he stole from swan and had to get help to make it. read the thread. I'm not the one who takes incorrect history lessons from an anime.

The bamboo filament was his idea. Others failed in making an affordable bulb. That's why he won. Don't believe the fake news redditors try to meme.

>gets upset more than one person know he's a redditor
Classic

>he won
he didnt even do that, he took someone elses design. He by all accounts is a thief and was exposed in his time.

Why do you like to quote people like this? You need help.

>keeps lying
special olympics would give you a bronze medal for your mental gymnastics. You arent even creative in your responses anymore.

But that's wrong, grab a history book. Bambo filament was his idea. Swan couldn't do it. That's why Edison is credited. You can't deny this fact.

>quote people
thats quoting
linking your post is another

then get a history book and prove your words. Go on so it, Cite your source big boy.

And he still produced a cost efficient lightbulb and was eternalized as one of the greatest inventors in human history.

>thinks linking a post is quoting
wow you really are from reddit, what happened you get kicked out?

>seething this hard more than one person told him to go back
Go back

and now he is exposed as a liar and a fraud and didnt invent anything. Sorry to burst your bubble kid.

Grab an elementary school book.

>replies with the same insult
could you at least come up with a different insult? next you will say why it works when in fact it still didnt.

after you, the burden of proof is on you now. I posted my source. Now you must do the same.

>reddit doesn't like him
Still produced the first cost efficient filament lightbulb using DC. Keep crying

provide proof that he did.

Every redditor needs to go back
Go back

>everyone is from reddit except me

ITT: numale plebbitors fighting with burgers about which oldman invented something

Attached: KdUNPtD.jpg (916x769, 247K)

So you admit to never have been in school to not know about this?

>doesnt provide proof so he posts his nu favorite manga
there you go putting words in my mouth again.
Provide evidence to your claim.

It took longer than I expected but still makes me happy.

Attached: ed1.jpg (1100x1519, 710K)

Just Tesla lovers

thats right go back to posting pictures good boy shhhhh

First google result
tcpi.com/energy-efficient-edison-bulbs/

How can 1 (one) redditor be this mad

Senkuu's hair should always be like this, fuck the gradient

no it wasnt this was
bulbs.com/learning/history.aspx

>he doesn't like the proof
>his sjw "proof" is better
Way to cope

Watch more anime. They all look retarded. You just get used to it sonny.

i can screen cap for proof if you like

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-043807_Dolphin.jpg (720x1280, 270K)

Both links says that Edison made the first commercially viable lightbulb. Am I missing something?

Why do redditfags like to ride other's achievements so hard?

All good, I already read your link where they confirm Edison created the first affordable filament bulb. Same as mine.

The redditor is on eternal suicide watch

thats not what you said earlier, you said he made the first light bulb

based chadison

>You
I made no such claim. You better find that user that you are arguing with.

samefagging this hard shame on you

yeah you did, you think I forget when you kept lying for so long?

>sucking old man dick feels so good
t. reddit

I said the first bamboo filament light bulb, don't try to spin it now. That's why the show says "Edison's lightbulb" cause senkuu is using bamboo filament

no you said light bulb only to keep changing it. It was obvious you had no idea what you were talking about and have beem lying about it.

Senku= Tesla
Ryusui= Edison
Discuss.

Why would senku bother mentioning all that shit?

So you admit I said first affordable lightbulb, which it was because the filaments they used before were too expensive. Bamboo was cheap and Edison made it happen.

To please sjw redditors

No you just admited you were lying this entire time.

Senku = Reddit
Ryusui = Reddit

He wouldn't. I know Yea Forums has autism but this is the most autistic thread I've seen in a while.

you just admitted that edison just replaced one part with another and you think that is an invention.
HEY I HAD DERACEL BATTERIES REPLACED ENERGIZER IN MY TV REMOTE, I just invented a new tv remote!

>the OP shows a bamboo filament
>talking about Edisons lightbulb
>uses bamboo
>affordable
>he's trying to divert now.
You lost from the first post you made

eedisn didnt invent bamboo

And that one part changed the world and with that invented the first affordable lightbulb
>reddit seething eternally

nothing there he actually invented.

Kek, literal state of redditor shitposters

woops sorry, I didnt mean to write edison in the first line
if you read that post more carefully, thats a tesla quote.
Edison and Tesla were both big fans of eugenics though, as was Alexander Graham Bell.
I havent found any sources from Joseph Swan on the issue though, but he's also significantly less famous

I just wish they'd do less vilifying and glorifying

>bamboo is expensive
>in japan
>in the woods

Cept the first affordable bamboo filament lightbulb

Bamboo was affordable, keep up with the greentext

swan is mentioned in here
livescience.com/43424-who-invented-the-light-bulb.html

yes I know it was affordable, I thought you were saying it wasn't my apologies

thats nice but it says nothing about eugenics

>call the series dr. plebbit
>the real plebbitors get mad that their revisionist hero isn't sucked off by senku
whahaha hahaha oh no no

O MY BAGS OF FAKE BLOOD

what do you expect from normie education?

he does share the same sentiments as tesla about women though

if senku at some point starts keeping a bird as a pet for any reason other than mining or chemical experiments he's doomed though

Tesla had a pigeon waifu

>railgunkek
Go back.

Attached: file.png (720x1280, 594K)

you arent american.

>used DC generators
>uses bamboo filament Ed used
>"hurr y dind dey talk about sum odda guy?"
Brainlet

Who wouldn't want Papi?

Yes, you are very special and super intelligent, regurgitating your contrarian claptrap from plebbit.

This thread confirms all Dr.Stone shitposters are from Reddit

>AC method which is far more advanced and superior than the continuous shit that Senku was using
Cope. All electronics uses direct current, Chadison was ahead of his time.

>da jooz
/pol/ brainlets need to fuck off

>Why is there a renew worship for Tesla these few years?
cucks who read Cracked circlejerking over him

Cucks selfinserting

You mean the people against Dr. Stone?

Imagine still reading Cracked.

No, just the shitposters, you know the ones posting rick and morty and big ben thery. Or just shitting on it for no reason.

Sure.
Which is pretty amusing, all things considered.
There is no place where Tesla is as revered as Plebbit with its 'intellectuals'.

No one gave a shit about muh Tesla is the manga threads. The anime was a mistake. Just brought in the retard redditors. Just look at this thread. It's full of them and none of them know what they're talking about.

Why is this a dragonball thread but instead of jiren and goku people make up retarded names for edison and tesla and start to powerscale their science

Attached: 1565347606464.jpg (952x960, 145K)

>justanimeonlythings

>Want to show you're so smart for knowing a few names
>Calling the writing atrocious for not mentioning your objects of admiration
Fucking this. Why is Yea Forums so full of insecure pseudointelectuals?

Off topic, what did Boichi mean by this?

Attached: ED-Qb_QXoAIEK37.png (708x239, 17K)

is Dr. Stone thread's /sci/ and /his/ containment thread now?

im pretty sure it was mostly just 2 guys yelling at each other for hours

I can't, that's why I'm an Edisonchad instead of a Teslavirgin

Cute

Attached: illust_76697121_20190909_151225.jpg (2480x3508, 2.06M)

/his/ can't be contained

Chadisons win again, how will Teslavirgins ever recover?

she must really like being tickled or else she'd just snap the ropes with her gorilla strength

We'll see this week in Mozu's sex chamber

Attached: ED_nelnU8AEXew7.jpg (1448x2048, 292K)

Based. Edison was a simple thief, he didn't invent shit.

Attached: 1559337209689.png (650x650, 361K)

He invented the bamboo filament lightbulb, stay coping Teslanerd

Attached: thomas-edison-genius-of-the-electric-age-35201.jpg (350x508, 72K)

stfu teslacuck.

rent free

2 different kinds of teslas were talking bout here, plebbit.

Dude I'm so mad, I wasn't there when the thread were comfy I only got to know this show with the anime and I only see retards shitposts.

Back to plebbit

The chad Edison vs the virgin Tesla

There were none in the manga threads, go read the archive

>He came up with the first sustainable, practical (as in, cheap enough), mass-producible design.

He did not you moron. His was still too costly, Tesla had to come up with a better and cheaper one to show off his AC. Which he did so, anyways

>Imagine not liking a manga but coming here everyday to shitpost about it
>Imagine having such a shit life

When your right, your right.

Tesla made the flouroscent lightbulb, it wasn't even usable back then. DC was king and Edison's bamboo filament lightbulbs took over the world.

Why are there only 20 odd people in the village after 3700 years? Wouldn't they have a city by now?

Rampant deaths, diseases, cold winters, famines, freak inbreds, polio, you name it

>Enter thread expecting high IQ discussion about electricity
>Teslacuck
>Chadison
>wojakposting
>You are a redditor
>No, You are a redditor
Stonefags are truly the cancer that is killing Yea Forums these days.

Attached: 1542561889232.jpg (504x714, 38K)

documentaries

Welcome to anime adaptation of shounen manga threads, enjoy your stay.

>thinking any of those posts aren't shitposting
Mangafags knew this was going to happen 2 years ago when the chapter came out.

Attached: illust_76705566_20190909_163808.jpg (790x1040, 442K)

jm

Shonen redditors like to screech

> imagine having this levels of newfag

Cute gorilla

Attached: illust_76701982_20190909_151152.png (1600x2000, 2.63M)

Attached: cute dorks.png (310x188, 78K)

:3 face seems like such an overused trope, butKohaku still manages to look so cute

Attached: illust_76675385_20190909_183513.jpg (2539x3750, 3.43M)

It's not particularly new that Tesla is Plebbit's hero, though.

Go back to your moeshit threads, virgin.

My autistic wife looks so cute in modern clothes

Attached: illust_76705566_20190909_163834.jpg (790x1040, 269K)

>People being this hardcore over propaganda meant to push kids into stem so the japanese aren't forced to import pakis, indians and chinese to be scientists and doctors like the US has to.

Attached: 1557208798681.jpg (1403x1080, 149K)

Why is she so best?

Funnily enough, the editor in an interview mentioned they expect more interest from international fans. So by that logic Nipland is already doomed.

where are her million boobs

I don't know, she's a better gorilla, seems quite good at using logic. The design is based on Artemis and she gets flustered by romance and is autistic. Just an interesting girl.

Attached: illust_76429347_20190826_191532.jpg (600x862, 393K)

>seething man with IQ of 99 throws a fit to make it seem like his IQ is actually 101

I got a better one
>minecraft freak
>iron episode
>takes whole day and dozen people to melt iron
>melts copper during rain in twenty minutes
>gets onto a top of a fucking mountain during a storm
>manages to catch one last fucking lightning
>it somehow splits one iron bar he made into two powerful magnets that somehow have managed to be supercharged on the first try
>faggot sees all this
>asks for cola
there's a ton of utter shit the further you read up in the manga too.

Attached: 1567043445194.png (1024x1364, 1.81M)

Why does she work on girl getting raped and haremed ?

Actually Asians have the right idea. I still can't figure out why Americans likes to shoot their school, attend useless degrees and avoiding STEM like plague. The country is doomed to fail.

>implying your fat ass wouldn’t be crying for a sugar fix if you ended up in the Stone Age

I wonder if the japanese are having the same problem as the US and that it's so fucking expensive to go to college, people would rather just not bother with it and just go straight to being a salaryman

No idea, something she cares for was probably taken hostage

Attached: Krisame_first_appearance.png (272x577, 121K)

>implying your obese body would survive three thousand years trapped inside a stone fucking thing and then crave for sugar of all things
neck yourselves, please

Yeah it’s a real shame Americans aren’t more like Japan, boy I sure do wish I lived in a hivemind society, jeez. I would take our insane leftist media controlled country over japan any day, because no matter what happens America has more heart than bugland ever will

>salaryman
If you mean like a vlogger you have the right idea

I love Gen!

Attached: 76692893_p14.jpg (1000x1000, 534K)

I mean, it's also not cheap to go to college here in the US either. For a STEM degree(to be a scientist or a doctor) you have to dedicate 6-8 years of rigorous study and being poor as fuck in order to be able to succeed. Asians also have the right idea on letter their kids stay at home until they're done with school. A lot of people are still booted out at 18 or expected to carry a full time job on top of going to school. That's why people also coast out with easy degrees where you don't have to do much work to make it out of college.

>scifi goes over his head
And you're supposed to be smart?

copper's melting point is similar to the temp that charcoal burns at naturally, you wouldn't need much time at all to melt it, especially if you had extra manpower to fuel the fire with oxygen.

in the fucking rain dude, and up the fucking mountain. those fags would be melted themselves if they dared to go on a thing that is literally called "bald mountain."

>letting people work and study
I don't understand that mentality. How would they even have the energy to concentrate?

>sci-fi
you try too hard. the author himself puts emphasis on the stuff being "realistic."

Attached: 1567804468066s.jpg (248x250, 7K)

>mountain
This is where you fucked up

The tags used for drstone are adventure/sci-fi stop crying

Unfortunately, a lot of Americans believe that studying isn't truly working. So on top of that you need to make money to be able to eat and have a roof over your head.

We don't have a system that supports our youth to make a good living for ourselves and encourage people to take ANY degree in order to just say "I went to college and graduated and don't know how to apply my education anywhere" but at least we have "heart" like this idiot says

>global petrifaction beam
>realistic
its hard sci-fi as opposed to space wizards

STEM is not just scholars and doctors. Majority of them are engineers. The only difference between Jap's and Mutt's Uni is that the price of the degree is not that ridiculous. Americans can solve this problem by going to any uni in any minor Asian country (which of course the degree need to be recognized by US obviously) which is not hard by the way since most Western Uni has branches in SEA.

>inb4 lower quality
No they are the same shit, just 10 times cheaper.

oh, I'm sorry, are you even watching/reading the fucking thing?

Attached: 2387787438.png (984x857, 937K)

The only degree that you cannot multitask is medical degree. Others are so easy that you can basically get by just by going to classes. You can use the rest of the time to work.

I am, they didn't melt it ontop of balt-top mountain.

>tags
uh huh.
>using magic in all other fictions shall now be known as scientific rather than fantastic
jesus fucking christ, you fucking kids

Attached: 324234565.gif (320x240, 50K)

People are bitching about Edison and Tesla but how about

>KATANAS ARE THE SWORDS OF SCIENCE

>STEM is not just scholars and doctors
I know but those are what we have a nation wide shortage on. Especially doctors and nurses.

>Americans can solve this problem by going to any uni in any minor Asian country (which of course the degree need to be recognized by US obviously) which is not hard by the way since most Western Uni has branches in SEA.

Yes, but most American's aren't going to up and move from bumfuck North Carolina to Malaysia to get their medical degree. We barely teach people to speak spanish here, and you expect a typical American to do this? Our culture is too fucked to consider something like this.

I'm considering finishing school overseas though.

Yes user, read them and weep
crunchyroll.com/en-gb/dr-stone

I didn't write they did. I wrote they had to go up the fucking mountain, you literal retard. go back to ABC books, mexican

>The only degree that you cannot multitask is medical degree.

I disagree. Most Universities build their curriculum as if you are only going to school and doing nothing else(unless you got there on an athletic scholarship). Which means they're creating a course load that requires you to go to school for at least 6-8 hours a day to complete a degree and have at least another 6-8 hours of study time/assignments to complete.

Of course it is entirely possible to do both if you go into an easy degree or a degree that doesn't push for so many assignments to be done. But with the way most STEM degree programs are built, they automatically assume people don't work. That's why you see so many engineering students without friends too, they don't allow you to have a life outside of school work.

The best swords are folded 11000 times.

yeah, the author himself could add a "religious" tag underneath and it wouldn't make a cookbook anything close to being read in a fucking church, now would it. Use your brain, npc.

>he's moving goalposts
I'll play along
And what is the problem about going up on a mountain?

You're coping user, you should've done your research. You're watching a post apocalyptic adventure sci-fi.

In Malaysia for example you can speak 100% English there with the locals. No need to learn new language.

Also you have no shortage of engineers because those can be outsourced. The company doesn't need to bring the engineers from other countries to US, they just need to open office in the country and give them works through the internet.

In the end, every field lacks people because some people actually expect to have a life like the boomers by working like the boomers. We need to work even harder because the world is getting more complex.

>That's why you see so many engineering students without friends too, they don't allow you to have a life outside of school work.
Lol. That's because you don't know how to make use of your time. My friend can goof around and attend church every Sunday + join most church activities while studying mechanical engineering in UK. I myself have time to socialize even in the 3rd to 4th year of medical school (but it is impossible after that).

the author fails to deliver on that premise.

I just want to see the face of Senku when he found out that Tsukasa's body is rotten away because his cooling device doesn't meet the temperature requirement.

Wrong
"a discrete piece of information recognizable as not-true, but also as not-unlike-true, not-flatly- (and in the current state of knowledge) impossible."
From the many definitionsvof sci-fi, which petrification is

>Senkuu
>ever making mistakes that have serious consequences
Wrong manga user

>never making mistakes - serious consequence
Those goons died, the corpse he revived can not be saved, literally wants to revive everyone including murderers

>Dr. Flop