WHAT I LEARNED IN LOLI THREADS IS

WHAT I LEARNED IN LOLI THREADS IS

Attached: don't say it.jpg (500x375, 43K)

Lolicons are dumb as shit, and have thin skin

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

they cute and funny

Don't forget that they're virgins and suffer from small penis syndrome.

Ban anything Yea Forums related including pepe/wojak, that's all there is to it.

I miss pedobear

KANEDA!!

Attached: 6head.jpg (602x375, 42K)

15cm is too big

Attached: juju.jpg (556x700, 104K)

1. Those who hold that the State is a more or less voluntary association of men who have agreed to set up and obey a ruling authority.
This is numerically the largest group. In its ranks are to be found those who worship our present principle of legalized authority. In their eyes the will of the people has no part whatever in the whole affair. For them the fact that the State exists is sufficient reason to consider it sacred and inviolable. To protect the madness of human brains, a positively dog-like adoration of so-called state authority is needed. In the minds of these people the means is substituted for the end, by a sort of sleight-of-hand movement. The State no longer exists for the purpose of serving men but men exist for the purpose of adoring the authority of the State, which is vested in its functionaries, even down to the smallest official. So as to prevent this placid and ecstatic adoration from changing into something that might become in any way disturbing, the authority of the State is limited simply to the task of preserving order and tranquillity. Therewith it is no longer either a means or an end. The State must see that public peace and order are preserved and, in their turn, order and peace must make the existence of the State possible. All life must move between these two poles. In Bavaria this view is upheld by the artful politicians of the Bavarian Centre, which is called the 'Bavarian Populist Party'. In Austria the Black-and-Yellow legitimists adopt a similar attitude. In the Reich, unfortunately, the so-called conservative elements follow the same line of thought.

At least I'm not the most degenerate piece of shit in the world

is 17cm normal?

お団子頭

Attached: max.png (884x662, 577K)

>they call me retarded a lot
>they must have thin skin

Lolis are imaginary characters with enough childish appearances that people who see them would identify them as "children" despite their actual age being much, much older.
They also tend to anger some people who keeps saying that lolicon are just as bad as pedophiles and tell us that the "age excuse" is bullshit because the age is just imaginary and that the character is actually a child, ignoring the irony that the character itself is imaginary and therefore has no real life consequences if someone fapped to it.

Lolifags are insufferable

17cm is bigger than 15cm, you fool.

that ironic lolicons don't belong on Yea Forums

like clockwork

>gonna came out
>came
COME*

>lolicons don't belong on Yea Forums
I agree.

that 2D is fine.

lolifags act like furfags

is 17cm good for adult woman?..

They are the darkness holding back the true darkness.

Based tetsuo poster

I take offense in this. We don't loli-sonafy every damn character like how furries fursonafy even Jojo characters.

Attached: DXWkXCEXcAAt59m.jpg (752x1062, 75K)

A futa with less than 18cm is honestly useless

You have to go back

The important thing about a good penis is it's width, not the size, you nerds.

Nigger

Shit thread, post lolis

Attached: 1938373983.jpg (849x1200, 241K)

Was your dad's dick very wide?

They are newfags who are easy to troll.

You sure are obsessed about others people's dads.

They cut their hands off to get paws?

Little gorl is hot

this

Attached: coverbf78ab4b98fbcdfe.jpg (1133x1599, 339K)

Furfags do that? Jesus

It's almost a Monday so expect loli threads to be dead.

Attached: 1507405679022.jpg (798x826, 196K)

This message is for jason , ehh , nichols , ive been listeing to him on fox , uh ,this fucking nigger , y´now , niggers aint gonna get satisfied until you change every fucking piece of shit holiday to nigger day. Okay you can have it! Lets change Martin Luther King- NIGGER DAY , Christmas- NIGGER DAY , Columbuy-NIGGER DAY. He´s talking about columbus killing 200000 people , well it the fucking camel nigger that got the nigger blood in ´em, the terrorists , the fucking syrian muslim piece of shit isis nigger terrorists , dont you give a shit about them? I mean how many did they kill , the fucking camel niggers , how many fucking nigger ,in , eeehm , Africa by other niggers? Huh? You tell me that! How about the trafficking, the nigger trafficking of young children?
How about that you fucking piece of shit?Huh? Youre unbelievable , you peop- , you niggers are unbelievable. I mean , its just ,you blame everybody else for your demise and you know what? You love to got a bleeding heart because thats how you survive- by playing the fucking victims. You people cant live in a civilized society because youre fucking primates and uncivilized. 50 % of murders in Iowa, 50% of murders in this fucking country are commited by fucking niggers ander there is like what- 15% of you people? Yknow you dont belong here, you fucking dont belong.

>samefagging

That milfs are better

lolis are for rough pounding all night then making a nice breakfast for when she wakes up and ruffling her hair while she eats it

Attached: 75492543_p0.png (565x800, 337K)

No

Attached: 1567649900631.jpg (429x700, 20K)

That Japs are degenerates with godly taste.

Attached: 1567869261895.jpg (700x849, 41K)

STUPID DOG!!

Attached: Eustace_Bagge.png (425x636, 118K)

FUCK lolis

Attached: 103839483.png (1076x1074, 687K)

I want this fatass funny bunny cunny to sit on my face.

CAPITALISM!!

Attached: tumblr_nssrp7GiFy1qhvndno1_540.jpg (540x483, 69K)

Keep going

I love c

Attached: 1518349371918.jpg (1771x1200, 456K)

Daily reminder that your waifu isn't real.

this

But your father is

Attached: juju.jpg (1280x1851, 365K)

I love u

Attached: kon02.png (1280x723, 440K)

Better cut you own hand that raping children

>still samefagging

>lenghtlet cope

Attached: 1557098036352.jpg (822x781, 42K)

I, I, I LOVE LITTLE GIRLS

Attached: 1937398338.gif (576x323, 2.51M)

this

>filename
Please don't equate real life uglies to Hagu-Hagu's cute and funny lolis.

at least i am not a lolicon

He Will keep Going until the end of the thread he always does.