I want to rape her and make her cum so it mindbreaks her!

I want to rape her and make her cum so it mindbreaks her!

Attached: rape bait.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

user I know humans might be a bit difficult for you, but that's no reason to target gorillas.

All tomboys secretly desire rape, both in anime and IRL.

Look at how many women have rape fantasies, close to 100%.

Ok retard

Kohaku belongs to Mozu

Why are all the girls in this drawn like even more retarded clannad girls?

Attached: 1543868412696.png (478x512, 212K)

It's not that hard to mindbreak someone who's already an inbred retard.

calm your tits, senku.

You got my approval.

you are a sick individual, user.

Is she from Clannad?

Attached: Clannad.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

yes

Kinda makes sense, if you become a strong woman, it means that weaklings can't rape you, so if a man is capable to rape you that means he's strong. Becoming a tomboy is just a way to preselect men.

absolutely disgusting, looks like a mutated "am i uguu yet" ayla

Have you given up on sex with your own species, user?

Guess what, none of those fantasies ever included you.

There might be some woman out there that hates herself enough, though obviously ugly bastard rape doujins are targeted at men. Women rape fantasies involve perfectly chiseled dudes that are also pirates/vampires/angels or something like that.

who wouldn't want to fuck a superior species?
>superhuman strenght on that thin girly hot body
>eyes designed to provide superior eyesight
>not only strenght, she also has reasonably high agility and speed
>a perfect ass that probably provides her with extra control of her center mass for acrobatics and also extra protection for eventual child rearing

Not really many bitch want to get raped by Bigfoot actually

Why do you think women want mnore nigger and muslim immigration retard? It's for the rape because losers like you won't rape them and even made it illegal.

>mnore nigger and muslim immigration retard?
They're practically all ugly bastards and sometimes dumb, not the dashing rapists of women's fantasy. All that blacks have going on for them is dick size, and even that it's a myth. Also obviously making it illegal makes the potential rapist even more attractive, he's willing to break the law for that specific pussy, and maybe get away with it with a combination of mental and physical power, making the domination even more justified. What's the fun of getting raped by mongoloids that would rape you and then stone you to death for getting raped? That doesn't prove your superiority to them in any way.