How does Lupusregina tower over everyone if she's only 5'5?

How does Lupusregina tower over everyone if she's only 5'5?
Is the new world filled with midgets?

Attached: 1548167455_middle.jpg (506x808, 139K)

I guess so

Attached: 1536759735415.jpg (1518x1092, 492K)

I want to bully and dominate that stupid mutt

I don't think she would allow that.

She would torture you for a few hours before pulling out your heart.

170cm is more like 5'7" I think.

narby should be flat

>170cm
>5'5
Does not compute. You don't understand conversion properly. 12 inches in feet not 10. 170 cm = 5.57 feet. 5 feet + (0.577x12inch) = 5 Feet 6.9 inch or 5 feet 7 inch.

Overlord will go to shit if he adds stakes.
>b-b-but it's already shit
False but if is already shit then adding stakes will make it even more shit.

Translation please

I'd just smash her skull if she tried to do that

titty size

I need numbers, man! Cold hard numbers for my cold hard cock!

Try again fuck'o. Or just use a calculator. She's just UNDER 5'6".

People in the Overlord'verse most be short.

Attached: Overlord 1.png (980x1285, 2.82M)

>People in the Overlord'verse most be short.
That's pretty weird.
Ainz is apparently only 5'9".

big on left, small on right

I want to get dissolved in Solution's titties

5 feet 5 inches are 165.1 cm
5 feet 6 inches are 167.64 cm
5 feet 7 inches are 170.1 cm
5 feet 8 inches are 172.72 cm

how people get conversions wrong from either side is just beyond me, like just google it nigga

Nigger.
12 inch is a feet
1 inch is 2.54cm

5.5 = 66 inch
66 inch = 167.64cm

Ainz is only 5'6 IIRC and he's a giant.

What is your strength level?

Solution is objectively the best partner, provided you can actually get her to care about you.

I haven't been paying attention to Overlord for a while, do we have any info on when volume 14 is coming out yet?

Attached: 341431234512.gif (710x395, 152K)

Imagine a 140 cm Lupusregina. I M A G I N E.

>burgers failing unit conversion even when being told about
So much for muh moon landing

5 feet and half is not equal 5 feet and 5 inches

How are you getting this wrong over and over? Maybe because you're assuming 5.59 means 5'5.9"?

No he's not.

He's right. He said 5.5' = 66".

Is Overlord officially dead? There hasn't been a new volume in over a year (aside from the alternate history spin-off nobody cared about) and our lord and savior Nigel has abandoned us. Where do we go from here?

But 66 inch is not 170 cm.

Yeah you're right, he's 5'9. My bad. Still pretty short given how giant he's portrayed to be though.

Op said 5'5 and that idiot tries to correct people who corrected OP

Trust in the power of dick.

What happened with Nigel? I haven't been following recent developments.

Its hilarious how many low IQ posts are on Yea Forums. inb4 lul i trul u

You're getting bait. We're all pretending.

He said he will no longer be translating Overlord because it's not fun anymore and gracefully stepped down.

It's 167 aka 5'5

Well fuck. Are there any other Overlord translators?

Look at the image.

2.647teratons in my peenus weenus

I don't now, maybe? Even if there are, we probably won't get translations as fast because IIRC Nigel was translating from Chinese rips and they were up way faster. Those were the golden days. Instead we'll have to wait for someone to scan the actual novel in Japanese first and only then can we maybe get some translations.

correct but he said 5'5 not 5.5

The hat fools you, she is under 170cm so she is 5'5

Right and cut off her hears and make her bald? LMAO

>Focus 80% of the season on boring ass characters to have an epic final battle climax that ends up being underwhelming because Ainz is basically a God and just rolls over everyone basically making it so there are no stakes
Jesus fuck it's a pain to go through sometimes
I don't get why they don't play more on the relationships at Nazarick, every other character besides a few are just straight up boring or less interesting than the people there.

Attached: 1566602082125.png (458x485, 312K)

>watching the anime
Why? It's garbage. The light novel is an objective upgrade, even the few visuals you get are infinitely better than anything the anime gives you.

Attached: GOATED.jpg (680x1076, 208K)

The only change necessary is the lighting effect. Darken the sky a bit and you have roughly the same effect.

It looks much, much worse in motion.

There are way worse problems than just the lighting user

Attached: 1537896247486.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

The first season was great though it made me watch the other two hoping it gets better but i was disappointed, though i did like the Lizardman stuff for the most part but season 3 with Nphirea, Enri and her goblin army were really boring. I can't bring myself to like or find interesting the characters outside of Nazarick other than Gazef, Climb and Brain, in that order. Though i really loved the first party Momon quests with in the first season. Ainz being able to curb stomp everyone easily isn't a issue in and of itself but the problem is he's usually pitted against other members of the cast and i just really don't care about them, so there are no stakes.
What i said should apply to the LN for the most part but i don't know how well the characters are explored in it since i didn't read it.

I want to fug the bug

I want to fug that bug.

Attached: 67934694_p0.png (1067x800, 947K)

The first season was alright. It was what got me into the light novels (thank fuck I bought a kindle before season 2 was announced), but it was still on par at best. The animation was much better but the artstyle still pisses me off. They had So-Bin's artwork as a base and they adapted it into the most flat generic artstyle you can think off. As for the story I actually enjoyed most of what you had a problem with, although it is worth noting that with a novel or manga the pace is mostly decided by you so all of it goes by much more quickly. But still a big part of Overlord is the world and Nazaric's interaction with it so if that's not that interesting to you this series probably isn't for you. Although in the dwarven arc we do get autistic Shalltear and in the Holy Kingdom arc we get best girl so if the show gets another season and you can tolerate the shit visuals you might enjoy it.

Attached: image_2.jpg (1600x1558, 106K)

Take notes

Attached: fugbug.png (1403x652, 163K)

>spermatheca
>tfw too much of a brainlet to fug the bug

Attached: 76584242_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 2.32M)

Just show us Aureole Omega already

I believe in you user

Attached: 59004845_p0.png (1434x2175, 1.93M)

Is Remedios smart?

Attached: Remedios Custodio.png (225x653, 326K)

She's retarded, weak and wouldn't even be a good mother to her children. She will be culled along with the rest

Attached: 1525359990564.jpg (254x321, 21K)

Who's this beady eyed neerdowell?

Someone who deserved a sticker. Do you have a sticker user? I didn't think so.

Attached: 1532618410122.png (514x600, 442K)

I have multiple stickers.

Attached: Shizu1.png (1600x900, 625K)

Are people still into Overlord even after the author himself lost interest in this shit?

Imagine FUCKING Lupus.

Attached: lupu.png (478x528, 274K)

Doggy style?

Attached: Lupusregina15.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

All I really want in life is for Shizu to slap a sticker on my forehead and call me cute.

Attached: 1538847158591.jpg (566x800, 427K)

I'd like to see how anatomically correct she is.

Attached: Shizu disgusted.jpg (1242x802, 78K)

Imagine Lupus on her hands and knees, a nervous look on her face as she sees the giant dick about to impale her. Despite the fear that it's too big for her, her wolf instincts to be bred keep her frozen in place as her vagina secretes copious amounts of lubrication so she can accept the cock. Her eyes will go wide and her glistening lips will flare outwards to engulf the head of the penis pushing into her. A soft cry will escape her lips as it sinks further into her depths, her body demanding she accept all of it. Once its fully inside her, stretching her, she'll feel the powerful thrusting in and out, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her. When she feels the knot start to swell there will be a moment of panic when she tries to escape. At that time you must grab her hips and hold your dick as deep as possible inside her, leaning forward to nip at her neck with your teeth to force her instincts and obedience until your knot has swollen to full size. At that point you will be locked inside her and it will ensure she can do nothing but accept your seed. The tight seal from her being stretched and filled will make sure that not a single drop escapes from her super heated vagina, and you will see her reach down and rub her lower belly with one hand as she's amazed at the pleasure she's experiencing by having her womb filled with thick hot semen, her vagina going into spasms of pleasure as it milks you dry.

Attached: 1501091349287.gif (650x366, 2.92M)

2nd to the left clearly has the best breasts and facial expression so how is it even a competition?

Not a big fan of turbo tits, prefer them to sag a bit like Solution's. It looks weird and not soft otherwise.

Yuri’s tits are perfect.
Big gay detected.

>mfw the imperial system is so shit even the people using it gets confused

Can't make this shit up

Attached: 1544392723650.jpg (468x701, 75K)

who cares, Overlord is over

>Nigel is no longer translating
>Vol 14 will be last volume
>We'll have to wait to year 2030 before Yen Press translates everything, poorly

Why do we have to suffer, bros?

Attached: 80EF39A9-84F8-4A4A-9E98-1CBEDA52CA74.jpg (1800x2618, 1.48M)

I unironically just want to be friends with her and go on adventures with her

Low int, extremely high wis.

>high wis

Attached: mpv_20180220_094908.jpg (200x234, 28K)

It's the stat modifier for sense motive, which is how she managed to see through almost everything Ainz said even if she didn't understand why or how he was lying.

She saw through Ainz because her wisdom was so low it went below the lowest possible value and looped back around.

Goddamn i want to fuck her before she destroys my bootyhole.