One Piece

How would you fix Dressrosa?

Attached: 76481037_p0.png (2300x3898, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bzm4RHSp9U
twitter.com/translatosaurus/status/1168560827659481093
youtube.com/watch?v=fnCntn0W2Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=bD5ZRhOd0ig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remove Birdcage.

Try to make the grand fleet less annoying.The members work fine on their own(even if most of them had zero screenime) but as soon as they're together they became insufferable.Aside from that,maybe turn down Barto' fanboying a bit.

Make Doflamingo's crew more of a threat. Trebol went down so quick, Diamante was all talk, Pica just avoided Zoro till he couldn't anymore. The rest had little to no impact. Except Senor Pink

that was a really good doujin

*toot*

Attached: happee.jpg (1000x1126, 137K)

Who would win these fights?
>Kinemon vs Page One
>Kinemon vs Hawkins
>Kinemon vs Shutenmaru
>Kinemon vs Inu
>Kinemon vs Neko
>Kinemon vs Pedro
>Kinemon vs Law
>Kinemon vs Kawamatsu

Attached: 1547523929134.gif (500x280, 1.13M)

what a hot design.

>Kinemon vs Law

Attached: Jobber.png (370x310, 157K)

>Make shorter
>Create a sepate green bit arc in witch the protags fights some members of the donquixote family or clash with doffy (like Little Garden)
>less focus on the tontattas
>make vivi, riku and viola less cliche
>Make Fujitora and Sabo do more against the crisis or simply make them leave mid arc
>Make Doffy desire to become immortal to more prominient in the arc
No repetitive powers like Gladius, Machvise

Attached: donquixote_family_by_jimjimfuria1_d8liupx-fullview.png (1024x954, 1008K)

>Kaido is a retard
>Caesar is a shitty scientist
>Big mom is a fat whore
>Doflamingo is a chad
>Sanji is a Jobber
>Kinemon is weak
>Kiku is a trap
>Luffy is a retard
>Kid is a failure
>Killer is a retard
>Chopper is more useless than Law

Remove jobbflamingo

shut up

Page One mid diff
Hawkins low diff (unless fire counters straw)
Shuntemaru mid diff
Inu mid diff
Neko mid diff
Kinemon high diff
Law low diff
Kawamatsu mid diff

Gamma Knife kills Doflamingo, Law disappears from the island with Luffy’s straw hat.

By completely removing the lame ass plot of Rebecca and King Dildo. Also, the tontattas should have way less panel time. Basically, Dressrosa would be better if it was shorter.

>>make vivi,
Touche

>The rest had little to no impact

Attached: my king.png (298x415, 53K)

Birdcage was fine. The only issue was that it was indestructible to the likes of Zoro and Fujitora. Oda could've made it so that it would automatically attack anyone that interfered with it or that it regenerated automatically after it was cut. The fact that it was nigh indestructible and could block radio signals made no sense and pissed people off.

Kinemon wins all of these fights except Hawkins with those other samurai you listed as hostages, and Law.
Kinemon could burn Akainu like Oden burned Kaido.

Blocking radio signals made sense, aside from it being unusually accurate to real science for One Piece standards.

Kinemon only beats Pedro.and Page One

>Page One, Ashura Neko and Inu the same difficulty
Are you a retard? Those dudes held their own against fucking Jack
>Hawkins low diff (unless fire counters straw)
Fire obviously counters Straw but how the fuck are you thinking Hawkins is above Neko, Inu and Ashura, ar eyou retarded? Either way that fight could go either way and Kin might win due to his fire advantage.
Those dudes

Haha i swear i meant rebecca

Based

Unironically
>Kinemon
>Can go either way depending of Hawkins' prep
>Kinemon
>Kinemon
>Kinemon
>Kinemon
>Law high diff
>Kinemon

>Law disappears from the island with Luffy’s straw hat
I don' know if I like the idea that much,but Law bailing immediately after he killed Doflamingo is honestly better than what he ended up being later on.Also,Luffy getting into shenanigans for a bit trying to take his hat back sounds fun.

I thought Gladius was used well. He was a lot more creative with his power than Mr. 3, he performed pretty well for a non-executive, and his loss to Barto was pretty cool too.

>Mr. 3
Mr. 5

>Kinemon
>beating 3 Yonko comander characters
You fucking retard, do you think he can beat Jack too?

Let Law defeat Doflamingo
Make The Seats stronger
Remove Tontattas
Let Rebecca or Burgess eat the Flame fruit

yeah Gladius, Dillinger, and Senor Pink were way better that the top executives

She's hot and a virgin

Attached: 8.jpg (585x846, 283K)

Why is Kinemon such a weak fuckign jobber? He is supposed to be the leader of the Nine Red SCabbards but got one nearly one shotted by a casual kick from Doffy , got low diffed by Law and was less threatenign than Vergo. honestly Kinemon is an absolute joke.

Kinemon (between low and mid diff)
Kinemon high diff
Shutenmaru mid diff
Kinemon mid diff (Inuarashi low diff sulong)
Same as above
Law low diff
Kawamatsu high diff

t. power level pro

>Do you unironically think the strongest samurai can beat his subordinates?
Name sumurais who made Zoro want to learn the samurai arts?
1. Kinemon.
2. ???????

Attached: 0DA410AC-AF93-48CA-B184-54C8F789B62C.jpg (1200x754, 180K)

>do you think he can beat Jack too?
Yes. Oden, who gave Kaido his scar and was a member of Roger's crew, trusted him to be the leader of the scabbards and to protect Momo in their time travel shenanigans.

I forgot pedro, people are sleeping on pedro, pedro wins this one high diff

> Mugiwara-ya I end our friendship (alliance)

Attached: b1a0e934fbd430fffd8234ee73a02c8b.png (1080x1080, 1.62M)

Remove Sabo

>Implying Jack the Jobber can beat anyone
kek

Is Hiyori popular in Japan? Nips don't seem to like Wano characters.

Attached: purin.jpg (707x1000, 63K)

>Zoro one shots Kamazo
What the fuck , what an irrelevant samurai jobber get's one shotted 2 vs 1, weaker than Brook

>Kamazo revealed to be killer
Zoro is such a weak jobber, he got one shotted by Killer. Are Killerfags the most obnoxious pieces of shit here or are they just Sanjifags?

More screentime for Rebecca's heaving bosoms, have every character she interacts with comment on them.

This. As much as I like Sabo I can't but think that his existence is meaningless to the overall story.

Rebecca is the hottest OP character ever.

Attached: Rebecca 29.png (910x1833, 1.38M)

Redesign this shit heap There's like 5 somewhat good designs there, but the rest are just stupid with gaudy colors

Attached: Rebecca 9.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

Attached: Rebecca 50.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

Attached: Luffy meat.jpg (300x168, 7K)

I thought Artur has a better grasp of Japanese than I do, but:
>note: unlike some translations claimed, Oda does not say he wishes to or wants to, he simply, bluntly says “it’ll end in five years”. Of course though, this is still his estimate, so take it as you will
Oda EXPLICITLY said in the video "あと5年で終わりたい" which means "I want to end it in 5 years". For any user here who reads Library of Ohara, please keep this in mind. Artur got it wrong.

nearly every female Oda draws has the same body type

find a way to literally cut its length in half and maybe also NOT have it be a fucking remake of alabasta

Attached: Rebecca 48.png (1280x720, 685K)

mingo's crew should have been inspired by different musicians and shit: mingo himself and diamante were a good start

Attached: elt.jpg (300x314, 15K)

the problem with doflamingos grew is they're literally all fat and old and washed up. doffy is basically the only one who was still on top of his game.

Killerfags are Kiddfags.

>t. power level pro
You're really fucking stupid for a power level bro , Inu, Neko and Ashura have been portrayed as equal and all fought equally against Jack for a while how the fuck does Kin'emon beat them? Also this Law wank is fucking retarded, he got dabbed on by Doffy who isn't that much stronger than those 3.

Oh ok, so you think Kinemon beats Neko/Inu but loses tot heir subordinate?

What about Dellinger

Attached: Dellinger 6.png (1280x720, 691K)

god, arthur is such a stupid motherfucker

Attached: fi pudding third eye.png (700x721, 856K)

Dressrosa had a lot of kino moments

Attached: Doflamingo 42.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

He's a fag that was groomed by Giolla.

Cringe, fuckign kill yourself you absolute retarded Schizo
>Kinemon actually goes all out tryign to kill Zoro for stealign Shusui
>Zoro just dodges those attacks like it's nothing not even botheting to block them or take them remotely serious
Kinemon is an absolute fuckingjobber and i can't wait for him to get an actual fight in 2022

Sabo feels like an extra. I felt nothing for Ace's death and I felt more bad about Sabo just remembering who he was from looking at the newspaper, but Sabo added nothing to the arc. Just
>hey, remember this kid Ace and Luffy were brothers with? Here he is now!
>give him the Meru fruit to honor his brother who could've survived!
Was how it felt when Sabo returned.

Doflamingo wasn't that strong, was he?

As soon as Luffy got past his devil fruit he went down in like five hits.

How did Kinemon travel from those bandits on Dressrosa, over to Sanji with enough time to have a conversation to ask him to defeat them for him?
Even Sanji called him out for hiding his power level.

>how the fuck does Kin'emon beat them?
He is their leader for a reason

Good designs:
>Vergo
>Doflamingo
>Diamante
>Gladius
>Monet
>Sugar
Mediocre designs
>Baby 5
>Lao G
>Trebol
>Dellinger
Shit designs:
>the rest

Attached: lucci2.jpg (175x426, 29K)

Would have been pretty good. Could have had Freddie Mercury and Luffy would confuse him for Lulu.

Attached: Doflamingo 34.png (1280x720, 1.39M)

Yeah, he was disappointing.

>Could have had Freddie Mercury and Luffy would confuse him for Lulu.
don't tease me like that, user

Attached: animated AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.png (445x472, 417K)

Don't talk shit about traps

Attached: Dellinger 14.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

this is how luffy will kill kaido

Attached: j95nfss549h01.jpg (1024x677, 97K)

I feel like I should agree with you anons, but I sincerely love the Luffy, Ace and Sabo dynamic and it's nothing but good tragedy.

Ace dies thinking he's leaving Luffy all alone, Sabo remembers Ace too late and his mental wounds from it will probably end up killing him too since he said that everything and anything is second in importance to Luffy.

Attached: 1536066722381.png (400x400, 192K)

He was already half dead from Gamma Knife. The wounds weren't actually healed, just sewn shut.

>traps
i'll never fucking understand how the japanese fandom looked at dellinger and said: "yes, that's totally a girl". like, do you even know what series have you been reading for the past 20 years?

Attached: 1567904490499.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

The guy had his insides BLOWN APART and got back up. He fought back against Luffy's gear 4 and wore him down. It was only through the entirety of Dressrosa rising up as meat shields did they let Luffy have a time out so he didn't lose the match.

>Resorting to ad hominem when you lost the argument
Can't wait for your mental breakdown when Oda shows the beast that is Kinemon

Remove birdcage and Sugar's df with somethings less retarded.

god i wish robin was my mommy

Attached: Doflamingo 15.png (1280x720, 862K)

And then along came Kiku.

Attached: DRSA Robin 10.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

If you read Punk Hazard slow, just before Kinemon jobs to Law, you can see hints of the extent of the infernos he can create, when all of Brownbeard’s men are freaking out.
It’s much, much greater than when he challenged Zoro to a duel with a warning about his ability included, hoping Zoro would simply yield.
Next you’ll tell me Ashura and Kinemon were in all out combat before Kinemon bowed.
>I can cut all fire.
>I cut the explosion as well.
This is op as fuck. No other samurai has demonstrated anything close. Kaido has a burn scar in the path of a double sword slash.
Kinemon was the guy who did it’s closest disciple, the highest ranked scabbard, a time travelled samurai, and literally uses a two sword style that burns his foes.

Stronger than Cracker and almost as strong as Katakuri
>one shots Kinemon with a causal kick
>one shots Smoker
>mid diffs Law
>would have killed both Luffy and Law in a 2v1
Nope, Doffy was pretty based and he tanked hundreds of G4 attacks while his organs were all messed up.

Attached: Sugar 2.png (1280x720, 984K)

Is Sugar single and a virgin????

Attached: Post_Orgasm_clarity.png (289x437, 156K)

Why does every post you make sound like the fanfic of an autistic 14 year old Mexican?

He can literally cut explosions.
No other samurai has shown a similarly op or skillful ability. Kinemon’s sword does the same kind of damage as Ashura’s + more.

Attached: 9E716166-8C8C-42C4-A1E0-3D09E3BF232C.jpg (617x538, 230K)

Could this have something to do with Rocks or am I just overthinking things?

Attached: Rocks.png (1018x1149, 1.32M)

I just finished the Luffy vs Katakuri fight. This was the first time I ever wanted the antagonist to win in OP as much as I like Luffy. Katakuri is just that cool

Attached: EDz39WVXoAEj2d8.jpeg.jpg (717x825, 82K)

What did Oda mean by this?

Attached: kuma kid.png (1279x720, 1.4M)

youtube.com/watch?v=3bzm4RHSp9U

Law makes Sugar cry

Luckily he has no children
He would be a strict and bad father

Why is every rebuttal you post just ad hominem?
See:
It’s not “headcanon” that Kinemon can cut fire and that he “also” cuts explosions, it is instead literally written and shown in the canon.

Attached: F26E8224-8E03-468A-8BE4-5A0060A6B606.jpg (503x798, 80K)

>Katakuri vs. Luffy while listening to Megalo Box music

Attached: OOOUUUGH.jpg (480x534, 25K)

MORE PIRATE WARRIORS 4 FOOTAGE WHEN

Attached: WHEN.jpg (579x581, 247K)

Attached: ]WTF.gif (320x289, 1.05M)

Did Artur say Oda wanted to or that it was an estimate

Monet and Baby 5 can go jump in a ditch, I want to make Sugar my wifey

Attached: Best_job.jpg (760x1200, 216K)

maybe on the 11th and definitely during tgs

SHE HURLED HER KATANA'S BOLT

The toy/memory fruit is... really fucking weird? What other fruits affect other people rather than the user? What was her reaction to news of her sister's death?

Like, I love the drama that came with it, but I wish the source of this concept didn't come from a devil fruit.

>slashed sideways goofily.
>slime 10 meters away is cut vertically
Explain

seriously, why didn't the WG kill hancock for assisting luffy?

If true then Yubishiri will return as well.

Law has a special ability on making girls cry.. just look at Baby 5, Sugar, Tashigi and Shinobu

One of the aspects about Luffy vs Katakuri I like is how Luffy interacts with Katakuri. I don't think he's had a straight, no-beef fight with someone in a while.

Katakuri didn't shoot someone's dog in their past or do anything particularly terrible to the Straw Hats besides trying to win, so it was straight business between them that developed into big dick mutual respect.

That isn't true at all though. They all competed at the top level in that tournament they do which is filled with incredibly strong people. Yet each and everyone jobbed like they were starting pirates from east blue.

>I still have my niggas

Attached: x16.png (1964x1500, 936K)

The latter.

How are you accounting for dialect though? It seems like Artur is talking about you when he says some translators will claim it just means Oda wants it.

Law should apologize to Shinobu
He made her cry

Attached: 1553853252499.png (916x1300, 426K)

there were subs on during the interview

Oda can't even trust his own timetable, he took 10 years to get to thriller bark after planning to do it in 1 or something.

Goddam how the fuck Artur doesn't even understand basic grammar like たい. He should really stop translating.

>people think this ugly bitch is gonna make law quit the alliance

lol

Oda at the start of One Piece: "Yeah I'm gonna finish this in 5 years"

Oda in the middle of One Piece, 11 years ago: "Yeah I'm gonna finish this in 5 years"

Oda, 22 years into One Piece: "Uhhh yeah I think I'll finish in like 5 years"

Attached: Wano.jpg (2703x4096, 1.38M)

Maybe it's like a anchor? I mean, a tatoo kind of typical of the sailors?

They don't know she did. Otherwise she wouldn't still be a shichibukai.

Attached: x8.png (760x1200, 1.42M)

Smoker knows

Oda wanted to have all crewmembers gathered in 5 years from the start. That's STILL not done. He also said "We'll enter Wano in 2017."

It'll finish when it finishes, if Oda wants to wrap this up 100% he has a metric FUCKTON of dialogue "promises" he has to resolve, requiring at least 300 more chapters at current pace.

Did Shanks just openly lie to manipulate Buggy into doing something?

yeah, he asked him to carry luffy and his straw hat away from the battlefield

Just the straw hat, Luffy was already on the submarine when Shanks showed up.

I'll marry Rebecca

>Just the straw hat
right right, i forgot

Nobody gives a shit about Smoker.

I want to suck on Rebecca's udders.

Bro Rebecca is trash, forget about her. I want to suck on Sugar's budding nipples and wife her

Attached: WL4-Wario.png (204x163, 3K)

Sugar and Bonney are the ultimate lolicon idealistic dream.

Law canonically wrecked the shit of kinemon already. Cant you remember sanji found kinemon in pieces?

That's only because Law's DF caught him off guard, Kinemon now would be prepared and would easily decimate Law.

>budding nipples
Paedophile detected

>budding
They'll remain the same for as long as she lives, speedreader-kun.

Rebecca belongs to Coby. She cosplayed as Luffy and fucked the shit out of him when she wanted to "talk privately." She put hair on that nerd's chest and made him a man.

Nami>Robin

Attached: 1549586125305.jpg (1280x1228, 224K)

This.

Attached: 1559956566059.png (905x1300, 487K)

I love mommy but I also love redheads.

Attached: 1509602104473.png (347x259, 137K)

twitter.com/translatosaurus/status/1168560827659481093

Threesome with mommy and fiery redhead!

Thinking back on it, Doflamingo's fruit is a bad matchup for Law, since even if he could cut Doflamingo apart, Doflamingo could extend strings to pull himself back together, so Law has to rely on misdirection and non-slashing attacks. Doflamingo also has awakening and the string clone on his side.

>16 YEAR OLD

No getting lost, stuck, imprisoned, chasing people, or city destruction sequences. Cut the entire arc to a quarter it's original length. Oda has always done this gauntlet garbage, but it's been so egregious since the time skip. Every island has the big bad at the top of a hill, but you literally had Dressrosa change shape to create new hills to climb over just to add padding.

Attached: 1536612331508.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

What happened to that sword Luffy had?

Nothing. There was unironically nothing wrong with Dressrosa.

You have shit taste user

You have no fully grapsed Robin's abilities if you would choose Nami over her

Attached: 2.jpg (660x875, 104K)

>look guys, i'm being contrarian!
>do i fit in yet?
Cringe.

dressrosa has always been one of the least popular arcs.

Congratulations, you're wrong again.

kinemon
kinemon
shutenmaru
inu
kinemon
kinemon
law
kawamatsu

Attached: gyydvrxkwgi11.jpg (696x1062, 119K)

I do, and it creeps me out

best girl for people with good taste

Attached: 1567540913203.png (400x900, 486K)

>Kaido stole Luffytaros samurai soul
Please give it back

Haha imagine getting a blowjob from her with that snake tongue wouldn’t that be weird haha

Attached: kaido linlin flossing.png (910x490, 996K)

>contrarian
Even during the arc people thought it sucked.

I'm curious what your reasoning could be for Kinemon losing to Inu but winning against Neko when all we really know about them is that Inu and Neko are roughly equals.

>being across the room from Robin talking to your buddies at the table
>she starts jerking you off using her devil fruit
>every time you fuck her it's essentially a threesome
just imagine if she had observation haki and could sprout on you without even seeing you.

Attached: dbcd5lk-bde303e2-09ab-40a6-9b00-2a875dc48363.png (640x512, 107K)

What’s the saddest moment in One Piece 4u?

Attached: crying merry.gif (498x372, 645K)

oops, posted the wrong picture.

Attached: 1537235624187.png (775x817, 314K)

It didn’t suck it just wasn’t up to OP standards.

ah, so you're just a sheep then. Got it.

Attached: 1552046999621139976.png (532x703, 423K)

imagine crying over a piece of lumber lol

my bad i thought it was IMU (im sama)

Corazon death

Attached: Corazon death.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Imagine NOT crying over a piece of lumber, I can only wonder what events in your life led to you being such a bitter heartless asshole.

Shark grill is pretty good for a sharkfu but she’s no snakefu

Attached: best girl .png (640x512, 503K)

Why is he so weak?

Attached: 20190908_195213.jpg (960x784, 438K)

He is Jack cousin

Every crew needs a jobber,even if it's Blackbeard's.

i'm glad i'm not the only one

If anyone is being contrarian here it would be you. The vast majority of people don't like Dressrosa and find it lacking
>but muh volume sales
People buy those volumes because they like One Piece and not because they like Dressrosa

Also what's with those flames around him? It looks kinda cool

Would you bangarang genderbent luffy?

Attached: genderbent luffy.jpg (181x279, 8K)

I never got why Nami was on the first colorspread but not Zoro
Shouldn't have been the three of them?

Attached: Chapter_1.png (1280x915, 2.17M)

where's my wool, sheep?

nami was supposted to be the first nakama

god early op was so FUCKING ugly

People keep acting like they won't fuck Rebecca just because she was a faux fighting girl.
If she was naked on a bed and you were there you'd fuck her.
I know for a fact you would. You all are so forever alone shitposters than you pretend to be little girls and pretend to be gay for attention, or worse you force yourself to be submissive masochists for one note evil mommy archtypes.
Fuck off with this high and mighty act you all like to put up, you'd get your dick wet in a 3D if you could so Titty Monster Rebecca would be half cream if you had the chance.

shut the fuck up, absolute retard.

Law mogs Zoro

Attached: lwzodo.jpg (720x798, 261K)

fucking rebecca would kill my boner because she'd make it sound like it was rape

t. zoomer

I can't wait for the kinemon vs. imu posts when we get there

>ugly
it's not that it was ugly, it just lacked some real personality. early one piece, and i'm talking about REALLY early one piece, really looked like "dragon ball with pirates" from time to time: to me, oda didn't really develop his own artstyle until alabasta

Attached: alabasta sanji and bentham finisher.jpg (1560x1200, 285K)

Thank you, but I came to that conclusion on my own.
No, it really was below average. Even for a general point of view.
The pacing was bad, so many characters wasted and the paneling was a clusterfuck.
The last pint became somewhat better after Oda was forced to take one week off.
Doing his new gear revelation on a particular chapter was an awful idea.

>I came to that conclusion on my own.
doubtful, sheep-kun. you aren't capable of forming your own opinion. Its always based on a general consensus.

He was clearly a device to reintroduce Sabo as a legit player.
Even if he lost I still don't dislike him.

I hope he gets a cool zoan fruit.

Why is Robin touching Zoro's face like that?

take your nostalgia glasses off, it was shit and ugly to look at.

Would Kinemon beat Ace?

At least Oda was always great as portraying emotions, even in early One Piece.

Attached: 0081-014.jpg (1066x1600, 225K)

Why doesn't Luffy have a dark side like all other Shonen Main Protagonists?

Attached: Rage.png (480x640, 427K)

16 years old!

Attached: 16.png (1153x372, 910K)

I would fuck all of them including Miss Goldenweek

Goku didn't

goku

Make it shorter, thats it

I don't think Toriko's onis are dark, just hungry.

Attached: 276-5.png (1746x1288, 685K)

Giant Ape

No not really. A lot of the subplots in Dressrosa were pretty fun. It just dragged a bit and the birdcage was overpowered. Basically it was less than the sum of its parts. But I wouldn’t call it objectively bad or anything, just lower tier than other OP arcs.

Luffy is pure.

I wouldn't, it's still the best post-timeskip arc easily. Wano is shaping up to top it but it's not over yet so it doesn't count.

And Gon isn't?

Who’s Gon?

Attached: hunter vs hunter.png (262x241, 94K)

That fucker did not give a single fuck when killua killed some random ass nigga.

Exactly, forever budding.

Superior sister to Monet

Attached: 1560571505359.jpg (600x524, 134K)

Le funny face >:O

Attached: enel face.jpg (165x305, 17K)

Lots of large scale construction after the destruction caused by the bird cage.
Some way to house and feed the people in the meantime.

Attached: Consider the OHOHOHO.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Blackbeard is meant to represent the antithesis to Luffy.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Based, glad to see there are true chads in this thread

Attached: 1564609788431.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

The closest was when Mrs. Goldenweek made him not care about his crew using color magic.
If Kaido kills a strawhat like he killed all the Gecko pirates, maybe Luffy will go apemode though.

Monkey D. Shanks

Attached: luffy_receive_the_straw_hat.png (210x219, 73K)

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Luffy isn’t a saint retard. He’s a goddamn pirate.

The whole point of his transformation is because he wasnt

It's funny how disliking Dressrosa is first being a contrarian and now following the general consensus.

exactly, he's pure. He lacks morals and doesn't lecture him on right or wrong.

His wife’s son.

What would you give up to be on the left?

Attached: robin lap rub.gif (540x303, 1.18M)

It's not really a grimdark edge side like all the others but doesn't Luffy have Roger's selfish/childish streak?
Pirates in general are already slightly dark.

Zorojuro...

Attached: Ronin-san.png (215x265, 36K)

Luffy's dark side is his lust for meat

>jack queen king
>”the numbers”
>conspicuous flashbacks to Ace and a promise he’ll return
How will Oda do it?

Attached: ace.jpg (303x166, 14K)

>like all other Shonen Main Protagonists?
Maybe you should read more manga.

I know what u mean ;););)

Attached: google images.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Attached: luffy nami.jpg (848x480, 54K)

puru puru puru
puru puru puru

Not every character needs a dark side or inner demon user. DESU, I'm glad Oda never followed the trope and uses it as a plot device to get Luffy out of situations.

blackbeard spares moria and has him reanimate ace and whitebeard's stolen corpses.

He did have an out of place scene didn’t he recently? Hmm

So I just feel the need to give my tier list here if you all will bare with me; sumimasen

1. Boa Sandersonia

2. Sugar

3. Madam Shyarly

Attached: Haki.gif (245x245, 995K)

Kin'emon
Hawkins
Shutenmaru
Kin'emon (lacks a leg)
Kin'emon (lacks an arm)
Kin'emon
How is this even a fucking question? Law
Kawamatsu only because water counters fire.

Many of the executives took out various members of the colosseum who decided to stay loyal to Luffy after the star bounties went into place. I'm not saying I wouldn't have wanted to see more of the actual fighting take place in real time but then you'd get people saying "it's too long waaah" even more than they already do. I don't think there's really any winning with what people actually want.

i love lobin

Attached: robin.png (822x532, 315K)

What did Oda mean by this?

Attached: boa sandersonia.png (482x699, 473K)

My left nut

I want to experience the comfort of Robin's thighs

Attached: dd7ktod-a5b7997a-8a50-4014-bfa6-b56260428780.jpg (600x857, 113K)

you forgot

Attached: 1541785492751.png (431x369, 184K)

>No not really. A lot of the subplots in Dressrosa were pretty fun.
Most lead to no satisfying conclusion and there was so much unnecessary jumping around on the island.
To me Oda seems to have problems handling such a huge amount of people.

Evilest Pirate I ever saw.

Attached: 908c2de9ad5c4fa3d8581749e2b71a14.jpg (400x243, 32K)

you freak

Doffy was based as fuck and he would have beat Luffy if he wasn't already hurt

My only problem with early OP was the way oda located the ears of the characters, look how fucking low they are.

Haven’t posted except how I’d fix it, but Dressrosa is one of my favorite arcs for:
The Art
Fujitora
Aokiji
Burgess
The Strawhat Fan Club
Norland Statue
Zoro vs Pica
Usopp be Sugar
Actually progressed the main main main plot
Also there was a sheer horror to the place. A dark island on the level with any in berserk or any city in fist of the North Star.

As long as you aren’t the type who will let minor things ruin your day, Dressrosa is a high point arc in the series.

Attached: 2117AAD6-D375-44B7-85C7-C78D626986DB.jpg (750x1252, 455K)

Goddamn he is so fucking ugly

Attached: kin'emon.jpg (225x350, 44K)

t.manlet

Go to bed kinemon

Attached: smug female japanese painting.png (1200x991, 974K)

Law will ally with Drake. He'll pretend to join the Beasts Pirates and Kaido will promote him to the rank of the Lead Performer with the epithet "Ace"

Attached: Wano_Law.jpg (243x818, 150K)

You forget this dope shit.
Franky in general MVP'd that arc.

Attached: franky_vs_senior_pink_by_gofenex-d939dnv.png (687x450, 375K)

remove all the allied characters who take up screentime and just focus on the fucking strawhats

What is the one piece?

How many times did Ashura Douji nut inside her over the 20 years?

You know,One Piece has dark elements and all,but I didn't expect BM to straight up cannibalize an entire orphanage.

>removing all of the kino moments with Kyros and the future Grand Fleet because muh Straw Hats

Imagine having taste this shitty

Most characters require less than folding the landscape with a punch to get knocked out. I wouldn’t even expect an Admiral to be okay after taking that hit.

Attached: 1151D5E0-2650-422B-9AEB-F25A6E6A223B.jpg (633x622, 156K)

>ashura
>being thoughtful at all

Attached: boomer squad.jpg (736x976, 221K)

yikes really bad taste. Barthe alone makes them all worth it. The straw hat grand fleet is fucking satisfying.

>using ''kino''
>spacing
dont reply to me

Remove Rebecca. She's shit.

>bitching about the word kino
Get out

>muh Reddit spacing
>>Yea Forums

I liked Dressrosa

Attached: 0799-009.jpg (760x1200, 242K)

>look how fucking low they are.

Attached: 1552310114644.png (341x305, 235K)

Nobody fucking care about Kyros, he's not even top 130 of last poll lmao
And Cavendish is the only good fleet member

nah

Attached: ULTRA TAMA.png (1211x975, 391K)

OTOKO! GET IT, BUT I'M NOT A BOY!!! AHAHAHA

I like Don Sao/Don Chinjao too,but the rest are incredibly forgettable

you forgot
>ussop is based

>using polls to justify characters who are well written
The Vinsmokes other than Judge ranked in the last Popularity Poll and they are complete cardboard cutouts of characters who serve no purpose other than to make Sanji look like a better person in comparison. Who gives a fuck.

I dislike the colored version but Fujitora does look great in it

>Nobody fucking care about Kyros, he's not even top 130 of last poll lmao
great reasoning

Attached: almost 3000 votes fuck me.png (164x339, 164K)

Getting lost or captured is a time-honored tradition in One Piece Arcs.

Attached: Typical Mugiwara Starting Arc.jpg (1920x1920, 2.21M)

your ass nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=fnCntn0W2Ow

Look, I won't lie and say nips have the best taste, but even a character can't even be in the top 130 he clearly sucks

Kinemon wins all sans Shuten.

what drove him to blind himself?

It's pretty obvious

Attached: b1znig92cy731.png (640x360, 293K)

How many non-fujoshits voted him?

tbf i wouldn't even be mad. i don't even care about the one piece anymore, the story itself has been a ride.

LMAO at Robin's. This is too accurate.

Attached: Laugh.jpg (1200x675, 183K)

If Gon-san counts as a dark side, then I suppose Nightmare Luffy does too.

The only ones who are weak character-wise are Ideo and Orlumbus. Oda did try and rectify that with Orlumbus in the cover story at least and we know more about his overall personality (a meticulous and methodical commodore who completes things in an orderly fashion) and Ideo generally just has a really cool character design. The rest got ample screentime and development in Dressrosa.

most handsome man and most based admiral

I don't know, but everything slave related would be enough I think

Attached: ec08d810b399cff189e349550f8f1341a15c1cc6_hq.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

I just want my nigga Jinbe to join the party before the war begins, goddammit Oda

If Roger wrote that himself on the mug and maybe even used it it's gonna be worth something.

How heavily Oda nerfed Law just so that Luffy could be the one to finish off Doflamingo.

Attached: c6snwehqk2r21.png (596x594, 487K)

Attached: 1562321637317.jpg (353x324, 30K)

I can't even understand the fujo votes.

I know for a fact that there are a lot of Skypieafags that frequent these generals, and Noland and Calgara don't rank in the popularity polls in Japan at all. I guess that means those characters suck now.

Skypiea was like 20 years ago

All these wh*tebois lusting after Robin are forgetting the golden rule

Attached: BLACKED Starring Nico Robin.png (800x1083, 829K)

It led to a pretty epic moment, so can't complain too much.

Attached: czr4kaafn7p21.jpg (640x668, 60K)

There are still people who vote for Gin and Miss Valentine for them to appear in polls and they've been even less relevant

Attached: 1449287893991.jpg (1009x1075, 144K)

It's Luffy's story. By that logic Nami should've been the one to finish off Arlong.

Says the guy who unironically saves blacked on their computer, get a grip.

>nerfed
If anything he made him more powerful, making rooms the size of half a mountain even when tired and the gamma knife being a one hit kill attack against most charactera

Don't reason with butthurt lawfags

all Law had to do was personality switch Doffy and Trebol and it would've been an easy W.

Interesting. That makes sense to me. So I guess both the scanlation teams fucked up then?

I did think it was kind of strange that the Fire Festival just so happens to ALSO be an "anniversary" something Kaido and Big Mom did in the past, but I guess this clears up that this wasn't the case.

>have more of the Grand Fleet fights take place offscreen because none of them matter except for Bart, Cabbage, and maybe Sai.
>redo the entire anime arc with Wano's director with 1/2 the total number of episodes (2/3s max).
>make whoever directed the King Kong Gun scene in the anime commit seppeku.
>rewrite Rebecca so she isn't useless pandering garbage who's only purpose is motivation for Kyros/fapbait for virgins who've never actually seen a woman before.
>retool Sugar's DF power because its the most contrived, stupid moveset in the series (turns people to toys with one touch AND makes everyone forget about you AND turns you into a slave AND stops the user's aging for no adequately explained reason. Okay Oda).

admirals wouldn't get hit by this

by not dumbing down doffy.

when is act two ending?

Oh characters not using their most broken habilities is extremely common tho, Caesar could one shot most people by taking away the oxygen of a place but he never used that again, or Zoro never using Ashura

You antidoffyfags will never stop huh?

Luffy couldn't even defeat doffy within the time limit of gear 4, and this was vs a doffy who had literal organ damage.

Luffy could probably defeat doffy now, but during dressrosa, he would have died were it not for gamma knife and all of dressrosa protecting him.

Miss Valentine is my waifu, she got me into one piece

>have more of the Grand Fleet fights take place offscreen
>when people constantly complain about offscreen things in One Piece

youtube.com/watch?v=bD5ZRhOd0ig

Attached: OP thread derailing Wano.png (661x716, 218K)

Valentine had so much porn potential.

The marines are the US army of one piece, useful only to the elites and they let the pirates operate freely. Z was right.

How the fuck did Aokiji vs. Akainu last TEN days?

Attached: One Piece v75-017-018.jpg (1528x1146, 961K)

looks like ichicute..

Attached: 1564950339247.jpg (1924x2355, 456K)

Aaaah, before the plotcage

Admirals are top tier in everything, Luffy is nowhere near an admiral.

The most infuriating thing about these generals is the shipping desu, those retards are the worst.

This week for sure.

Oda just likes to use shit like this as a way to hype up characters, like the whole thing with Ace and Jinbe fighting for 5 days straight

I'm honestly not a fan. Fighting for a longer period of time doesn't mean that the characters are stronger. It's not like if two masters of martial arts went up against each other that they could fight for a week straight until one of them finally lost; it would still have the duration of a regular fight, only in this instance the combat would be a lot more skilled and high quality.

wouldn't they starve to death?

At least it's minor compared to the turboautism in SNK threads

Doflamingo is a good father

> He gave Law good education

> Kill Baby 5 boyfriends

Attached: daddy doffy.png (960x640, 701K)

Their focus and determination to succeed protected them from hunger.
Or they could've fished and fought at the same time, it's One Piece anything goes.

>adopted Buffalo when he was living in the sewers
>took in Dellinger when he was less than a year old and couldn't care for himself

Daddy Doffy is pretty based

Dragonball threads these days just make me sad.

Attached: 1492750308546.jpg (937x349, 133K)

Because of trash talk and cutaways.

Kyros and the Tontattas had a really fun relationship. The moment when they sign off is an understated but charming one.

Attached: kyros and tontatta.png (717x881, 1.1M)

CARROT
PLAYABLE
IN
ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4
>This year's 41st issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine revealed on Monday that the character Carrot will join the cast of playable characters in Bandai Namco Entertainment's One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 game for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam. The magazine also teases that Carrot will be able to turn into her Sulong form in the game.

I don't remember the bat dude being so strong in the manga, Did he block and deflect a haki punch from luffy like that?

No one cares about the rabbit

>Ace and Jinbe fighting for 5 days straight
I still think this is bullshit unless they were just doing hit and run tactics over and over until they collapsed. How the fuck could Ace and Jinbe not finish the fight sooner than 5 days? It's not like Luffy fighting Lucci took that amount of time.

He's irrelevant in the manga. The anime probably gave him extra scenes of him actually doing shit because of the meme potential surrounding his name.

no, he's most probably just a meme in the animation team

Most high level duels take that amount of time. Luffy vs Katakuri took what, 11 hours? And it would probably go for a while longer if Flampe didnt interfere

I LOVE Katakuri!!!

Attached: Then and now.jpg (1920x1843, 1.57M)

Ryokugyu hasn't eaten in 3 years. One Piece top tiers are able to do stupid shit.

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat crew

Attached: 1561413108550.jpg (2834x4251, 2.2M)

The narrator is a known liar.

Thank God Corazon saved Law
Poor Dellinger
He was raised by Jora

Attached: Jora.jpg (1280x1438, 536K)

That's supposed to be anomalous even in OP and very likely to be the result of a DF.

That quirk is very specific to Ryokugyu though, and most likely hints at him having some sort of plant fruit that allows him to absorb nutrients he needs to live from the sun

Kiku has a good excuse, kimonos hides tits.

The absolute state of single mother parenthood

Green Bull is from Wano, that’s why Oda made him a faster.

Dressrosa is my favorite arc

>Baby-5 past
>Don vs young Garp past
>Law past
>Doflamingo past
>Toy soldier/Kyro/Scarlet past
>King Riku past
>Barto is funny
>Cavendish
>God Usopp
>Franky vs Senior Pink
>Law Luffy vs Doflamingo Trebol

I like how uneven he is, reminds me of a regular guy.

He's modeled after typical ukiyo-e portraits of samurai so it makes sense

>Carrotfags still exist

Attached: aceface.png (398x397, 406K)

Turn Sugar into mutliple characters. Cut down on other characters.

ZEHAHAHAHA, MUGIWARA!

Attached: ZEHAHAHAHA.gif (500x288, 392K)

Pick one One Piece character who doesn't have a devil fruit.
Got one?
Give the character a devil fruit that is thematically fitting, without making it something the character is already good at.
For example, don't give Usopp a fruit that allows him to lie and bluff super well, because he can already do that.

I cares.

Usopp with a fruit that gives him falcon-like vision. He can manually zoom in and out.

She also has a more feminine face than Nami and Robin put together.

Dorry vs. Brogy lasted 100 years

Do you think Leo tried to examine her nipples in case they were deadly weapons? Asking for a friend haha

>Acefags still exist

At this point, that's just 'what they do now'.

It's also weird to think about how stupid weak they are in the grand terms of One Piece. Fighting for 100 years and NOTHING to show for it.

Usopp with the Mosa Mosa fruit.

Dorry and Brogy have had literally thousands of fights over the course of that hundred years though. It's not like they've literally been fighting nonstop like what they seem to imply with Aokiji and Akainu's bout.

Dellinger a cute

>3v2
>loses anyway
why is Lofulamingo so shit

Mohji vs. Cabaji > Luffy vs. Katakuri

Attached: 12-hour battle.jpg (898x1003, 486K)

>Carrotfags still think she will join the crew

Attached: 4bebcec5d3d002889ed930a83c434740.jpg (540x252, 37K)

>wanting to beat some fat guy at mocktown because he had different taste in food
>letting the worst criminal from the prison escape just because he wanted to save his brother, beat almost to death a guy who tried his best to protect people from them
>allying himself with the evil mafia boss and a evil scientist that kidnapped, tortured and planned to kill innocent children in order to kill an old lady with a poison after mentally breaking her with destroying the only portrait of her adoptive mother before her eyes in order to save one of the biggest jerks in One Piece world, the literally nazi Germa(ny)

yep I think Luffy is quite evil

Attached: 1539696525362.png (787x1000, 192K)

Blackbeard steals Moria's fruit for his crew (Or moria works for him) and places shadows into Ace's and WB's bodies you dum dums, sc this

O-Tsuru with a hen zoan.

>what they seem to imply with Aokiji and Akainu's bout.
Well, keyword, >imply
Maybe it was also just a series of intense on-off battles like Luffy had with Cracker and Katakuri.

Delete Sabo and Fujitora
Sure Fujitora is a good character but his presence killed any sense of threat because we knew from the start he was sympathetic to Luffy, disliked Doflamingo so it was obvious from the moment the birdcage happened that Fuji wouldn't be on Doffy side.
I'm glad for Kaido and Big Mom alliance, the tension is really high in Wano.

955 will be the Carrot chapter, brace yourselves

Attached: Carrot vs Katakuri.jpg (751x1063, 263K)

I've seen people suggest this and I don't really get it. The only real rationale behind this idea is that "her fruit has too many abilities" but honestly, what would be the special point to a fruit that turns people into toys and ONLY that? You already have fruits like Moria's and Big Mom's which lets you create new "living things" that you have command over, so having the people who go all Island of Misfit Toys after being touched on Sugar and get forgotten by the world is the surreal gimmick to her ability. Much like how Moria can animate the dead with the personalities of others, and Big Mom turns everything around her into a Disney wonderland and can fragment parts of her soul in order to literally steal lifespan from others en masse.

Attached: OPPW4_09-06-19.jpg (1405x2048, 732K)

I'm glad someone in this thread isn't a sheep and can understand what true kino is

Attached: 0IBjqml.png (1973x1787, 1.05M)

Keep the ability to command the toys

>Blackbeard steals Moria's fruit for his crew
I barely keep up with this garbage, how does one steal or find a specific fruit?

I don't know that there is a way to 'fix' it. People complain about the pacing but honestly if you read it in one go instead of monthly it's way more tolerable. I think the worst aspects are also its most necessary. Bird Cage and Sugar's DF are two broken and gimmicky abilities that unfortunately are central to driving the plot along. Fujitora's and Sabo's presence kill the tension in the arc, but Fujitora needs to be there for the symbolic reason of acknowledging the broken Shichibukai system, and Sabo is pivotal for the tournament. Finally the cocktease Oda pulls by having Luffy need to use Gear 4 twice is justified if only because Luffy needed Dressrossa to acknowledge they wanted him to save them before he could win that fight, just for narrative reasons.

nice

>nip blushing over Carrot
Oda created something awful with that character

spee d. reader its shown in punk hazard that when a fruit user dies their ability transfers into the nearest fruit, so that if you're knowingly going up against a DF user you can prepare by bringing a fruit along so that when they die you're guaranteed to have the reincarnation of their fruit

can you elaborate?

So basically nothing can be criticized because of the "plot"?

I think he's referring to this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage
but even knowing that I hate plotcage

I read it on a week to week basis and really enjoyed it. I think the fact that breaks became more common during that time soured what people thought of the arc because it made it seem like it took way longer to finish than it actually did. I also feel like people seem to forget that it could've been even longer if Oda showed every moment that happened. Stuff like Sabo and Fujitora clashing was cut short in particular and there were other moments during the various fights that happened in the arc that were fairly glossed over for the sake of completing the arc in a timely manner. I personally wouldn't have minded it to go on even longer just to see those aspects a little more but people already complain enough about the arc being long as is so I know my opinion isn't a popular one.

Also the reason Luffy used G4 twice is primarily for the sake of justifying why he didn't just bust it out earlier in the arc and steamroll Doflamingo with it. He was holding back on using it for a reason, because if he ran out, he'd be unable to use haki for 10 minutes, which leaves a big window open for Doflamingo to do whatever he wants. You also had other moments during that period of time, like Sabo and Burgess confronting each other, as well as Viola confronting Doflamingo, that were addressed in that time and I think were important things that had to be addressed.

No, I'm very critical of how contrived Oda's plot devices were in this arc, he clearly has a sequence of events that have to happen at each island (Straw Hats have a plan, that plan is foiled, certain obstacles exist that prevent them from immediately taking on the main villain, time limit is introduced, 1v1 fights with Luffy last, Luffy can't win until the whole island is on his side) and the way he checked off his list in Dressrossa was contrived and hard to swallow. I'm just saying I can't think of any realistic suggestions that would 'fix' Bird Cage or Sugar's BS.

Katakuri is stronger than King

Or Bb probably uses yami yami no mi to take and give fruit power.

Here's the thing, Big Mom and even Moria are big shots. They are the central corner stone of their arc. Sugar is just some C-tier minion who has a bunch of shit added on top of her to keep the plot functional. I think if anything her powers could have been structured better. Give the forget-forget fruit to Diamante, so the fight with him actually matters and has some kind of emotional depth when Kyros defeats him. Doflamingo also (somewhat) has mind control powers, or atleast the ability to control other bodies. And he already pulls shit like the birdcage, so why the hell not make him control all the toys on the island with invisible strings? It would make the toy thing much more thematically coherent and centered around the puppet master of the arc that is supposed to be Doflamingo. I mean, that wouldn't prevent the toys from telling people about who they actually are, but I guess just make the toys mute? Would that create any plotholes? I guess write around those then. I think Rebecca growing up with a silent soldier-san could make her flashback more memorable (not that I have much against it, but I think if soldier-san was mute it would pack more of an emotional punch), and this would give a better explanation for why Kyros wasn't controlled - he was simply too strong and broke out of paras-ito (like Luffy did in Gear Fourth - Doflamingo can control only those who are not actually willing to fight back!). The way it is now, "Sugar forgot to give him the contract" is just kinda lame.

I'm not sure if this would all really work in the end, as I literally just threw this together off the top of my head, but I think it would resolve all of the problems I have with Sugar, and make Dressrosa feel more thematically coherent as a result.

Jokes and goofyness aside, pic related would be horrifying.

Attached: 1560505621573.jpg (1080x1522, 888K)

that could also be an option, but it's already been canonically proven at Punk Hazard that a Devil Fruit ability will be transferred to the nearest fruit, transforming that fruit into another DF

Also, I should add, but I think I somewhat said that between the lines already, Sugar's ability is nerfed to "turns people into toys", she can stay a perma-loli though. The control part is given to Doffy, the memory part is given to Diamante (or really, anyone).

That's sort of what Buggy does, except he's not actually skilled with weapons.

Would Zoro have been able to defeat Enel if he was the one with the rubber powers?

>spee d. reader

Underrated as fuck

OP often skips over seemingly essential fights, which I understand people dislike, but I see why Oda does it, otherwise OP would be double its length, and often those fights don't amount to anything (Sabo vs Fujitora didn't have a real conclusion and I doubt it was an all-out serious brawl).

Yeah G4's stall was for clear narrative purposes. Oda could've had Luffy win outright, but we would've lost the Rebecca/Viola character moment and the overall satisfaction of seeing the city join Luffy's side. Similar to how Law was handled in this arc, he could've simply lost against Doffy the first time and stayed out of the fighting, but Oda wanted to introduce his backstory in a way and give him a satisfying last shot against Doffy. The thing is unlike other mangaka Oda doesn't drop plot points or forget things, he's a perfectionist.

So I have a little theory about the straw hat but more importantly, those who have come into physical contact with it. I’m not sure what, but since we know the hat is key to something important I’ve always thought at some point, those who have touched the hat will be at a certain place together, maybe Raftel but this is all me guessing. This would be Luffy, Shanks, Law, Buggy, Nami and Robin although I am positive I am forgetting some people along the way. Again, i got nothing to base this on just my little headcanon as Oda puts a lot of focus whenever someone has the hat that isnt Luffy

I wish Oda showed more Sabo, Fujitora and Burgess instead of dedicating so much panels to the rikunts and tontatta. Maybe I would have enjoyed reading the arc weekly

Attached: WqPPnLG.png (3500x3592, 2.49M)

Buggys fruit would be straight up cheating for a swordfighter.

no, Zoro was physically weaker than Enel

Zoro would've fucking killed Enel if he had tried using Shishi Sonson.

Not sure. Luffy can hit Enel because he is rubber. Zoro's means of attacking are swords. Those aren't rubber, and I don't think Zoro himself can punch as hard as Luffy.

I understand. I still think introducing Sabo and Fujitora in this arc wasn't a good idea. It was really bad for the tension.

That one chunky woman on Amazon Lilly and Tama both wore the Strawhat.

>skip interesting fights because it would make the OP too long
>give panel time on mediocre whiny characters every arc
Fuck this retarded hack

Franky with Bullet's devil fruit

That's actually pretty good.

>no, Zoro was physically weaker than Enel

No

Carrot with the snow snow fruit

Tori Tori no mi

Makes him a literal falcon and they have an exceptionally vision

Giro Giro no mi to Nami

It would enhance her ability to navigate if she can see through things and use bird's eyes to collect data about the surrounding seas and weather

You mention her having powers that keep the plot functional, but that's kind of the point. Oda had the idea to tell the story about an island that consisted of a bunch of toys who were actually people that were wiped from history and existence altogether. Your "solution" to divvy the ability up would only change the story from a powerscaling perspective of making Sugar's fruit less frightening, now that it would rely on two people to carry out effectively. Even then though, that's why Trebol was the one who was guarding her to begin with, since each time the toys are dropped into the underground port, they're held down by Trebol's mucus so they can't run away, and then Sugar can turn them into a toy and place the contract on them no problem. The reason why Kyros was able to get away was because of that lack of foresight and they essentially rectified that with that pairing. Not to mention that they keep her completey hidden from the public eye so that nobody can know of her existence, which in turn increases her threat level.

I don't mind the idea of Doflamingo using Parasaito on the toys to enslave them though at least, since ultimately it's been shown that he can do it en masse. Not so much the fact that they can't talk though, because I think that removes a lot of the tragedy of the toys being completely capable of telling people who they are, but it literally meaning nothing because they're forgotten. If I was told to cut back on one of Sugar's "abilities" I guess I could do away with the contract if it meant giving Doflamingo's Parasaito a buff/second ability that can give someone a default command to do more mundane things like entertain people on the surface of Dressrosa or perform manual labor. But honestly the idea that Sugar herself is the one who controls her toys, since she's eternally a little kid, is something I have no problem with and I think makes sense thematically.

Problem with Sugar is that she feels morel ike a plot device than a character. I mean, Bon Clay power in alabasta was convenient too but it didn't feel he was just created for this.

Every character is created for certain reasons, that's how it works

Right, but the point of good writing is that it can make you feel as if that isn't the case and the character is more than just a plot device.

>defeats all the Supernova without using his DF
>Luffy,Sabo, Hancock, Lucci Buggy and Law barely defeat him through an asspull
Why was he so strong lads? I'm sure he would beat Big Mom or Teach.

Attached: Douglas_Bullet_Anime_Concept_Art.png (370x545, 198K)

>Helmeppo
>Goru Goru no Mi, spoiled brat of luxury who slowly builds a Heart of Gold (well, somewhat, but you get it hopefully)

Attached: helmeppo.jpg (241x209, 8K)

Not his fault rabbits are pure sex. Why do you think they're Playboy BUNNIES.

It's not a lie, just foreshadowing the truth about Straw Hat being the map to One Piece

muh dick

I brought up the fact that he glosses over moments of certain fights just for the sake of argument. I get why he does it in certain situations because ultimately, the fights either wouldn't have amounted to much in the long run or it wouldn't have really benefitted the story moving forward. Bringing up a recent example with Sanji vs Page One, the reason why we didn't see a conclusion to that fight is because there's a huge chunk of time left until Onigashima. Even if Sanji was shown defeating Page One definitively onscreen, that wouldn't amount to much in the story because Page One could easily recover in time for the Fire Festival, making his defeat pointless.
Oda only gives emphasis and conclusions to fights that actually matter in the long run and can ultimately tell a complete story on their own. If you look at the fights that occured near the climax of Dressrosa with the Grand Fleet + others, each one essentially functions as a story in and of itself that adds characterization to the people involved. Hajrudin defeating Machvise showcases his resolve and conviction to repay his debts as well as his pride as a giant. Sai had the torch passed to him from Chinjao as he defeated Lao G and snapped Baby 5 out of her nonsensical psyche. I could mention more examples but you get the point. Oda won't spend time on a fight if it means we can't gain insight on a character's resolve or conclude a story he's trying to tell. That's why Marineford was all clashes, because none of those "matchups" have any narrative point other than to convey that a war is happening.

Oda wouldn't even allow him to exist if it wasn't for the anniversary

nah I didn't want a zoan just a paramecia that affects his eyes.

Nami with the jacket jacket fruit so every Strawhat can get inside her.

He was stronger without his DF and easily as strong as Big Mom/Rayleigh/Mihawk.

Gear 4 Nightmare Luffy using the shadows of the supernovas > Kaido

They already do though?

Attached: 20190908_224231.jpg (982x502, 317K)

Already done with Douglass Bullet and supernovas got stomped. Against Kaido you need at least 5 shichibukai, 2 admirals and 1 yonkou.

At this point what will make Scopper Gaban stand out compared to his other crewmates? The only thing I can think of is if he has an Awakened Devil Fruit and he shows Luffy how to awaken his own fruit.

enel is sending microvolts and stopping zoro's muscles from functioning correctly

did you even pass grade 10 biology?

The primary reason is because the Riku Family and the Tontattas were relevant to this arc specifically because of how the Donquixotes in one form or another screwed them over. The other characters you mentioned are from outside forces and will have more of a role to play later on. Even then though I think Sabo and Fujitora got plenty of focus throughout the arc.

>Zoro finds on his own the power of CoA Haki
>Doesn't use it against Enel

Attached: 1563135236547.jpg (384x313, 71K)

Burgess will 1v1 Franky in Wano

I should be a writer because I haven’t seen Stampede.

At least wait for a proper torrent before spoiler the shit out of Stampede you spergs

>Spoiling non-canon fightfag movie
No one cares faggot.

Zoro is really dumb.

He awakens Observation, not the Armament

It’s relevant when someone has an idea like supernova nightmare luffy apparently.

Give her some pants.

Good find, but it looks like there's subtle differences between each tattoo. Oda is an autist and keeps small details consistent if they were meant to be apart of a group.

Son, are you aware of how fast you were reading?

Attached: AdobeStock_177390512-e1515428090247.jpg (675x675, 57K)

Tell that to the horny people who run the colosseum

No, but you do?

There a Nami-esque type of character in both versions of Romance Dawn.

Would you rape Rebecca in the Colosseum if you had the chance?

I would let her beat me and the masturbate to the memory

I would make love to Rebecca

Yup, about 5 pages per second. Gonna have to write up a fine for this, just re-read Alabasta and let's not see this happening again.

Attached: depositphotos_169942832-stock-video-policeman-stopping-a-driver.jpg (608x342, 16K)

We're supposed to fix the arc, not make it worse

I would make Dellinger barefoot.

>Removing Dellinger's high heels
Fuck you.

Attached: 1562415869069.jpg (700x525, 63K)

Kyaaaa! What awful taste you have.

but i need to know how soft his soles are...

breaking rules doesn't make you look less braindead you know

Backstory on all the Doflamingo family, it feels like they had more of a story but it got cut to just Doffy's main 4 being there when CoC was used

>"You know, Luffy, with great power comes great Freedom. Gol D Roger called it "The human burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Shanks looks directly at the camera.
>"The fishmen, the okamas, the giants...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the adam tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Luffy. We'll have every fishman under the sea dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me lose my arm to a weak ass seaking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the World Government Gorosei party."

Attached: shanks.png (602x452, 302K)

He'd risk cutting himself with flying slashes

you most probably wanted to reply to the op but i agree with you nonetheless, user

Give Doffy visible indicators of injury after the Gamma Knife attack so people realize just how much damage Law did to him with that & how much of a fucking tank Doffy is.

>Zoro talks about being able to call upon that power at will and not from the spur of the moment
>retards think this is a plothole

No one is talking about plotholes user. We all know Zoro is a retard.

I don't really think it needs fixing. I've read it whole several times since it ended, and I got to say it's way better then WCI arc. Especially with all that shit about Sanji and his out-of-Odas-ass changing.

I want to breed with Carrot!

Attached: 1565721989917.png (800x1120, 540K)

High speed beyblade of death mode would be worth the risk.

No better. He has it, just doesn't remember to use it to block nails.

Because of the one-shots, IIRC.

Whats his bounty?

Attached: Batman 1 billion beli.png (908x1300, 356K)

Dressrosa could have been improved by turning it into a disney opera.

3 batcoins

Zoro not dying on 944 is like Luffy saving Ace.

Luffy and Zoro need to work together to repel his attacks, Luffy alone got btfo
His bounty is his bat-credit card

Please don't remind me.

What happened to Nami's tits?
Did they deflate?

Honestly there would be nothing wrong if it wasn't so fucking long and take such a big chunk of time. At the time of it ending, it was 1/8th of the story.
It should've been half as long.

too bad he didn't live to see it

>Sabo remembers Ace too late and his mental wounds from it will probably end up killing him too
Sabo's return screamed death flags. I expect him to sacrifice himself to save Luffy from Blackbeard or the Marines arcs from now.

Sabo is nowhere near as important enough to die for Luffy's character development.

He didnt master it+he didnt know it would work against Enel, as far as he was concerned it only served to cut steel

Attached: 6.png (1280x1810, 573K)

My problem is that if it's the central theme of the arc, or its core flavour or whatever, then it should all be centered around the main antagonist (arguably the main character of the arc). The way it is now, it all seems needlessly tugged away with it being about one character that isn't really important to the narrtive to the arc other than that she is the key that enables the plot. Doflamingo is the central figure of Dressrosa, but defeating him is arguably less important than defeating that one random girl in his entourage.
Plus, if the "citizens get turned into controlled dolls" plot was distributed across several key figures rather than one, there would be more of an ugerncy to shut down all of them, rather. It would make for a more exciting sequence of events if there wasn't just one plan that would need to work out (Usopps operation to defeat Sugar), but a series of plans that all need to be pulled off to completely free Dressrosa of its chains, or strings respectively.

Excluding DF powers, is Smoker as strong as Akainu?

it wasn't after the timeskip i realized oda was speaking directly to the readers in that panel

Not even close.

So, Oden left his newborn son and daughter on Wano to go sailing the world with Roger?

Excluding DF powers, Smoker is weaker than Law or Ace.

would they rape let's say Hatchi as well if he insulted a comrade?

Roger was based and redpilled and taught Oden that it's cucked to raise his own kids when others could do it for him. Roger has undoubtedly influenced Shanks who influenced Yasopp, Shanks himself with regard to his kid with Makino, Dragon probably as well.

What? That's impossible.

It's only insulting if it's a woman on a man.
Between bros it's just banter so it doesn't count.

>bat credit card
holy fuck its perfect

>mfw based batman fan

Attached: 1562814159767.jpg (1200x900, 137K)

nami would rape him

Luffy + super-advanced CoO + super-advanced CoA + Shadows of everyone defeated in the festival + Ultra-Supreme blade + Kaido-feeling-suicidal > Kaido

le fish nose >>>>>>>>>

P
Also Bonney and Toki giving Luffy a 10 year power boost

>reverse tentacle porn

So fucking Hardboiled.

And Law just used his power to syphon in all the Haki of everyone in battle into Luffy.

+ forehead pentagram

>Franky in general MVP'd that arc.
I forgot, what else did he really do?

Not even close; Kaido was so much faster than Luffy that Oda didn’t draw his movement.
Snakeman barely beat the equivalent of Jack.

Destroyed the smile factory and saved the tontattas by pushing it with his incredible muscle, had a manly fight with Chador Pink and Overall was SUPEEEEEEEEEEEEEER badass, also made use of his fabulous TITTY NIPPLE

Attached: VFBSwpt.jpg (1200x884, 209K)

At first The Kaido will be a group effort. Maybe Zolo will weaken him with some epic secret technique thousand words + ashura shit, giving him a legit wound as Oden did back then, after that Luffy, Kidd and Law will gang upon him. Luffy will be the last one of the 3 standing but his advanced CoO and CoA won't be enough to anything but defending himself from being ko'd again.

After that, for the first time during the post-timeskip. He will defeat Kaido by being creative and using his environment, just like he did against the likes of Crocodile

>Leave spreading misinformation to me!

Attached: atur.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Jack

>Makes him a literal falcon
but Pell isn't a sniper

Is this a bleach or naruto reference?

BMP are as much of nutjobs as BP ruthlessly destroying entire countrie, it shouldn't be a factor here

>10 year boost
After Kaido is defeated Luffy will need the immortality surgery to live.

for most of paradise he could only use while severely injured

because he's isn't skilled at sniping, logia types inherit the abilities of their animal type. falcons IRL have great vision which would be a great assist to snipers like ussop

Luffy kicking the bucket in story is still the biggest hope and fear I have for this series.

>using the environment
Like what?

It's an edgy fanart reference.

Zoro at the time didn't even know it was haki. Also he could only use it near death.

Luffy will be executed on a wooden tower at the end of One Piece unless Oda wants spinoffs. Thematically that ending makes the most sense.

>Bad guy easily wins in the first third
>Strawhats and allies regroup in the middle third
>Big showdown, everyone watches and waits while Luffy beats the bad guy in 5 hits or less
>Run from marines

I wonder what small variant Stampede will use?

repeatedly throwing bottles of sake at him because someone told him he was most likely drunk during the beginning of their first fight

don't care about that, just the supernova shadow spoiler because i legit thought that's how luffy might be kaido. although maybe that's still how it goes down

Ok, Sanji

If Imu and the tenryuubito are still in power by the end of the series, that would mean Luffy has failed the finish what Roger started; turning the world upside down.

But if they aren't, then who would order his execution? Perhaps Sakazuki if he lives but something tells me even he'd be happy about the dethroning of the world nobles.

The One Piece is the tool through which the world will be turned upside down. What many don't know though, is that it will literally do that. It will be a terraforming tool that will transform all the seas and ocean into land, and all the islands along with the Red Line into water sources. The heights of all places in the planet from sea level will be flipped. Sending the Celestial Dragons to sink to the bottom of the ocean, and destroying Fishman Island by sending it skywards, the closest place to the sun.

Attached: CE7HiuHUMAAHm4n.jpg (1024x577, 45K)

Rip sky island

Wrong because it would ruin the gorgeous world of One Piece, but the One Piece will send Mary Geoise to the bottom of the ocean, creating the All Blue, so there's something to your thinking.

Rip Zounisha

Doflamingo mentioned that he could've ruled over the country with an iron fist if he really wanted to, but that doing so in secret and using the toys and tontattas to carry out his operation was just a more convenient way for him to carry everything out. It worked for 10 years, after all.

Also the specific urgency comes from the memory loss ultimately. Otherwise, there's no real urgency to having a fruit that turns people into toys, other than it just being another obstacle to overcome similar to Giolla and her art fruit.