Is this the worst mc in anime?

Is this the worst mc in anime?

Attached: Natsuki_Subaru_Anime.png (1280x720, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: kek.webm (1920x1080, 1.39M)

He chose Emilia, aka best girl. So no.

FUCK

Based

Questionable taste in sluts aside, he's not even close.

dude doesn't even drive a subaru 0/10

as a hero, he's terrible.
He's not a hero though. He's a crime thug ensuring the Emilia family takes control of the Kingdom, and apparently gets revenge on the dragon god for various reasons.

>Useless
>Insufferable annoying cunt
>le muh Emilia xDD
Only things I remember about Subaru when the show stopped airing

If being hated by the reader is the entire point of his character, doesn't that actually make him a good MC?

This is. This guy right here. He makes Subaru look like a well adjusted normal guy.

Attached: 9F2AC3C2-155C-49E3-97FB-DF2A66C11926.jpg (512x288, 16K)

Yes, fuck this absolute piece of shit.

He's neither Naruto nor Deku, so no.

No, the mc from danmachi is.

This is the worst anime in history

>Blocks your path

Attached: images (41).jpg (607x505, 32K)

Beru-sama is a good mc

I think the bait and switch of a cool premise turning out to be a trash self insert makes him feel a lot worse, but you could honestly probably find way worse.

>trash self insert
He's a trash self insert because you aren't supposed to be doing that you mong.

Nah he's an annoying whiney kid that sucks even with asspull abilities.

Not mine, the mangaka's
I thought he was a cautionary tale character or sort of a "learns from his hubris"
The character is literally designed to be the mangaka's pathetic self insert and as the series progresses he slowly gives the man more bitches and clout to wank his tiny pee pee to.
Ruined the character and the series for me slowly.
You have to be a pretty pathetic piece of trash to want to self insert into subaru.

>You have to be a pretty pathetic piece of trash to want to self insert into subaru.
Yes, you do, so stop trying to do that. He isn't the authors (this is a WN/LN, not a manga) self-insert either, they guy likes killing him in awful ways and coming up with new ways to punish him for being a twat while chopping up meat.

Can you not read english or are you pretending to be retarded?
Reread what I said, stupid.

This is the author's actual self-insert.

Attached: Roschi Smile.png (500x281, 91K)

The author is a gay clown?

worse, a w*man

You're complaining about Subaru because you incorrectly are inserting all your own assumptions on him because you fundamentally can't understand simple concepts. Then you project your own inabilty to self-insert as him (because you aren't supposed to do that) as the author's fantasy instead, because he *must* be some kind of self-insert, you're just mad he's not your's. But he isn't anyone's, he's his own character and that's the way he's written.

apart from that huge cockblock to rem he's ok I guess

>Complaining about the autist that single handedly carried the show
shit taste retard

Attached: 1566423762485.jpg (850x1024, 190K)

He's not gay. He's absolutely ripped, has a canonically massive dick, he's the strongest wizard of 3 of the 4 main elements (not water) in the world, he's a ninja, he's rich, he's somewhat immortal and he's got the best waifu, he's orchestrated almost everything that's happened. Also in the SoL school setting thing he's an author.

She cockblocked him first.

Sounds pretty mary sue.

>he carried a shit show so he's not shit
dumbass

Well he's an antagonist, so he sort of loses to a cripple, a couple retards, a jew and a cat.

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

Well he is 400 years old and has lots of time on his hands

Well I guess Subaru’s pretty shit of a MC in the anime. Unlike the novels you can’t see his thoughts and reasoning so you sort of have to guess what he’s thinking. Another thing is that the anime cut all of his feelings for Rem so the third arc is awkward with a bunch of steps missing in his development. I love how all the Emiliafags applaud his decision but in the source material it’s not what happens and Subaru is utterly devoted to Rem. Then they go and call the source material fanfiction, even print LNs.

>If being hated by the reader is the entire point of his character
Why would you do that? The mc is what helps us get invested in the series and enjoy it. If we hate the mc, then what is the point of reading it? And I have seen mc's, who are despicable, hated and shitty people in-story, but still enjoyable to read.

what's her appeal? I mean she looks nice but her she does seems like nothing special except that if she died the world gets fucked

The fact that people get so butthurt about Subaru is proof that he's well-written

What did they get butthurt about?

>that if she died the world gets fucked
Nah, Reinhard solves that problem rather quick. You wouldn't want to be around when it happened, but he's not going to get very far.

Subaru seems to have a fetish for silver haired girls from the posters seen in the background of his room. There’s a time when all of Subaru’s memories of that world will be wiped and he’s immediately back on EMT gang. So as you can piece together a lot of her appeal is appearance, which doesn’t match her inner body as she’s a 12 year old basically.

Attached: 88C9CE0D-D5D1-4F45-AF5C-6EBA750028F8.jpg (2205x1600, 642K)

Do you guys think it's the same guy spamming this over and over? For all this time (how much by the way?)

It's sometimes other people if he's too slow, but usually one guy

Appearance-wise, Emilia is basically his ideal. She's got silver hair, the exotic elf qualities he's looking for, she got a nee-san sort of vibe (but only on a surface level). Narrative-wise he was looking for his ideal isekai fantsy and so wanted the first girl to magically come save him and start his wacky adventures. The first girl (Felt) did not do that, but Subaru is stubborn so called a kind of do-over and landed with Emilia, on a certain level he was just looking for someone to latch onto because the thought of actually being alone is terrifying to him, which is part of why he's so obsessive and protective towards her specifically, but as time has gone on, more generally to other people around him (Like Rem, Ram, Betty, Garf, etc..)
And that isn't getting into the possibility of Satella mind-fuckery compelling him to follow and like her, but we don't really know if that's a thing or not or why Satella would do that.

He’s not the only person who posts it but yeah. It’s more of a tradition then spam if you can think of it that way.

Attached: 435C3730-2645-4A3E-9A39-0769054B09F0.jpg (800x450, 73K)

>Satella mind fuckery
There was a line in the first novel that actually supported that

I’ll try to find it

There's things to support it, it's just never specifically come up. Subaru's body seems to have memory of Satella and gives him boners about her, so there's definitely something weird. And it's possible for Satella to manifest within Emilia, so that's weird too. But we really don't know how or why that happens so it's in the realm of 'plausible' but not really confirmed.

That's a translation of a fucking Japanese fanfiction you fucking mentally ill piece of shit. Stop posting it. You are literally insane.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]/

Attached: 1563270732904.png (1030x748, 119K)

This is quite pathetic. Do you have any proof of it being a fanfiction? The Raw WN is linked right there.

no, see:

He is after watching the Memory Snow OVA, jesus christ

Hello my fellow MCs, what's going on in this thread?

Attached: kodaka-hasegawa-25169.jpg (350x490, 30K)

Could the worst MC do this in a feudal setting with only snow to work with?

Attached: Awesome snowbunny.jpg (824x715, 78K)

>Ruins the dreams of a little girl by corrupting her snow bunny, which she hardly work on it
Yes, he could

Shut up Petra

Attached: Elsa Slowly.png (1920x1080, 869K)

>not deku

>Not Renton
>Not Yukiteru
>Not that fucking pusslord from Blue Gender