What do you think about this girl

?

Attached: 12312312312312312131212121123123.jpg (639x480, 75K)

She deserves an UBW rain in her ass by mind of steel Shirou

Better than Rhino

I don't like her because I feel like she just gave up and waited for someone to come along and fix all of her problems. I also feel like she blamed all the wrong people for said problems, which only made the mental suffering she went through worse.
And she's used goods.

Worm bitch. Deserves death.

^

> What do you think about this girl
Obsolete and shit. Pic related is the superior kouhai.

Attached: Mash.Kyrielight.full.2090346.jpg (1300x1729, 573K)

I like Dark Sakura and I'm excited to see her in Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel III Spring Flower.

Based gachachad.

>He doesn't know
Mash was supposed to be a heroine with a proper route in FSN, but she got cut after a good amount of time was spent on her because Nasu felt like the story was getting too bloated.

She literally fixes all of her problems on her own. What are you even talking about?
>muh used goods
Shirou confirms that she's pure.

Attached: 032.jpg (800x1200, 223K)

That was just a stray servant that mashu's hair style is based off.

>She literally fixes all of her problems on her own.
Name 1. The shadow, as in dark sakura, isn't just sakura. She can't do anything without all the world's evils inside her head.

Not a fateshitter but HE up until now is the most interesting route too bad its not focused around best girl rin that said it still has the same contrived shit typical of nasu

She fixes nothing. Spending time at Shirou's instead of at home did nothing to change her situation, it just gave her a temporary respite. In addition, she never told anyone about how she was suffering, she just expected them to know, which is why she resented Rin.
Any positive changes in her life that came about thanks to her actions as Dark Sakura were an unintended consequence and not an attempt to fix anything. Not to mention, those actions only happened thanks to Angra.

>Dark Sakura isn't Sakura
Kotomine disagrees.

He says she doesn't have a split personality, which is true. She's always harbored those bad emotions but she would normally just bottle them up. The shadow makes her act on them. This is a double edged sword for her character. You either believe dark sakura is her true self and sakura did all those evil things, or it's not her true self and sakura never actually did anything significant on her own. You can't have it both ways.

Dark Sakura is Sakura, no one claimed otherwise and you're genuinely illiterate if you think so. Angra heavily influenced Sakura's thoughts and personality while amplifying her negative emotions, resulting in her doing, thinking, and saying things that she would never even dream of under any other circumstances.

Sure, fine, whatever.
Post Saber now.

Attached: avalon.png (710x444, 774K)

>all those evil things
All Dark Sakura did was kill villains.

Attached: The Shadow, Dark Sakura, know the difference.jpg (981x789, 366K)

Sakuralot is hotter than vanilla dark sakura.

She gets rid of both Shinji and Zouken. Also, Shinji was before she even became Dark Sakura.
>Any positive changes in her life that came about thanks to her actions as Dark Sakura were an unintended consequence and not an attempt to fix anything.
She goes to the Matous to stop Zouken. She resumes that plan as Dark Sakura, specifically so he and True Assassin can't make Shirou suffer anymore.

I love how hot and sadistically evil she is.

Also, this thread shows yet again that anti-Sakurafags are absurd brainlets who think every girl needs to be a Strong, Independent Action Grrl even if it's impossible and inconsistent with her upbringing and personality.

Can she be saved?

Based Matthewchad

You're deluded if you think becoming dark Sakura was in any way planned for.
She was literally in a helpless situation with only Rin as a potential helper, which is little compared to Zouken, especially for Sakura, since Zouken would seem invincible to her due to the many years she'd spent oppressed. People who say she just gave up are full of shit, she couldn't do anything.

And the whole thing about letting angra be born
>inb4 she said she'd kill herself with it!
Actions speak louder than words.

>Shirou confirms that she's pure
Yeah, he confirmed her cunt is pure crusty Shinji semen.

What the fuck is she holding

She's dead and just a doll.

Zouken's final worm.

>letting
She said she couldn't separate herself from it even if she wanted to other than by killing herself.

>What the fuck is she holding
Grandpa.

If Beatrice and the other dolls can be saved, then so can she.

And so she protects it and let's it be born. Pretty evil if you ask me.

Rin spites her effort to do the right thing and treats her like an evil monster all the same, so Sakura thinks she might as well act the part for her.

She deserves death on spot no more suffering for her