Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Who would Win, Guido Mista or Hol Horse?

Attached: images.jpg (193x262, 20K)

mista because he's smarter

>infinite bullets each controllable
>normal revolver with normal bullets he can control a little

mista would just shoot himself before hol horse could do anything

Hol Horse because he always works with a partner so he already has number advantage

Obviously Hol Horse, only retards disagree

hol horse is a pussy who only fights when he has a partner.

His stand is better than sex pistols and Mista is a fucking retard

mista may be a dumb faggot but at least he fights

>He's a pussy, so he must have no skill!

Mista couldn't hit the angry cunt's air hole, Hol Horse's bullet could dodge unarmored silver chariot's sword. Hol Horse is way out of Mista's league.

you know you got me there, i forgot about dodging silver chariot.

He also shot multiple bullets into that pipe during the HolHorse/Boingo fight and all of them came out the other end desipe Hol Horse not being able to see them.

that part always smelled bullshitty to me like unless he could see from the bullets how the fuck could that even work

Hol Horse has the better stand but Mista's the better gunman so it's a toss up.

i mean, most of the pipe was outside so he could have seen it earlier and predicted the trajectory, but yeah
>Mista's the better gunman
Nothing suggests this, stop lying

>Nothing suggests this
Mista killed someone at least, Hol Horse is the supreme jobber.

Mista.

>Mista killed someone at least,
doesn't make him a good gunman, he misses all the fucking time. Hol Horse definitely killed many offscreen.

>offscreen.
same shit could apply to Mista.

Yeah but everything we see of mista is him being a shit gunman, while Hol Horse does amazing things with his stand

name 3(three).

Hol Horse shooting into that Pipe and having the bullets come out the other end, Hol Horse's bullet dodging unarmored silver chariot, Hol Horse shooting that one snake midair

Hol Horse went up against way stronger opponents than Mista did.

Nonsense

not an argument. Hol Horse would wipe the floor with mista

Mista only fights with a gang, a gang that barely helps him except for when he almost dies.

Only thing Mista has over Hol Horse is that Sex Pistols can relay information back to him. Hol Horse cant see through his stand.

Hol Horse, on the other hand, doesnt need to reload, and also doesnt need to draw his weapon, it just shows up in his hand.

In a setting where neither know where the other is, Mista would win. In a high noon scenario Hol Horse would win.