Jojo

So now that the dust has finally settled, was it the most kino opening in the series? maybe in all of anime?

Attached: 1564323629663.png (1280x720, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8f-aggPtiU
youtube.com/watch?v=zigTx34rpsw
youtube.com/watch?v=JrXYwZNlDxM
youtu.be/AURZaydd9Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=jmdiKePVUy8
youtu.be/UO_84C3fpuI
youtu.be/cno20onK9dY
youtube.com/watch?v=ECiMhe4E0pI
youtube.com/watch?v=AY_5yukI8kY
pastebin.com/10TMiyux
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>JoJo and kino in the same sentence
Maybe if I was 12 years old sure.

Nope. p3 and p4 openings knock it out of the water. It's actually pretty average.

Fighting Gold was the best VA OP.

One out of place reference pose doesn't save a pathetically literal opening with an average song.
Call me when you remember that Great Days blew every other opening out of the water. It's okay, I'll wait. Finish edging yourself over Dio, I won't get between a retard and his prey.

user, you seem to have posted on the wrong site.

Nope. TR was massively superior. Fighting gold wasn't good at all

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware this was the board for people with shit taste.

Cope

Traitor's Requiem was a fucking snoozefest and the first Jojo OP I have ever consistently skipped. Everything about it screamed "generic shonen."

The song was better than the visuals

Fighting Gold was superior both visually and musically.

>No SFX version for Fighting Gold
It was trash lads

It was, but I really miss the CGI openings.

Still gonna put my money on「End of The World」for that title

Undisputed FACTS here

Great Days = Traitor's Requiem > Fighting Gold = Bloody Stream > Stand Proud > Sono Chi no Sadame > End of The World > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > shit > chase

>Everything about it screamed "generic shonen."
And the Part 4 openings didn’t?

Sono Chi no Sadame > all

Have you actually seen the part 4 openings? The only one that is even close to being that is chase, but the other two aren't remotely like generic shonen OPs.

>kino in a sentence
Maybe if I was 12 years old sure.

Great days beat them all and that's a fact

based factual user

BASED.

It was a lame rip off of DIO freezing the opening in Part 3. I wish they were more creative.

>poses like the guy he doesn't know or act like
I clapped.

Anyone else bothered by the fact the second version of traitors requiem had Diavolo use his power long after we knew about it? The world and BTD openings had them use their powers right after reveal while TR just decides to have him use his power at some arbitrary point

That's what makes it so underwhelming. I guess they wanted to wait until Diavolo's face was revealed but it's not as cool.

As much as the Traitor Requiem op changes were epic I always felt like there was something missing compared to the other ops

Perhaps it was the music not living up to previous op songs, or maybe the unpolished visuals

What bothers me is that Giorno uses GER during the interruption, then after that he still has regular GE and is trying to get the arrow.

Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town>Great Days>Bloody Stream>Traitor's Requiem>Sono Chi no Sadame>Stand Proud>Fighting Gold>Chase>End of the World

>CNBT top tier
already disregarded

>youtube.com/watch?v=t8f-aggPtiU
Why I find this too funny and accurate

All 4 CG openings>Golden Wind>Great Days=Chase>CNBT=Traitor's Requiem

what's wrong with CNBT

It's good but not top tier

>JoJo
>anything in it being kino from before part 6
lol

ITS LIKE A BLOODY STREAM

>JoJo
>anything in it being kino after or before part 6
ftfy

I could swear it was storm, i know it's engrish but still

>Anything after part 6 being Jojo at all

the diavolo version is better desu

>completely ruins the flow of the song
Both are shit desu

>End of the World that low
Shit taste

Attached: 36e1a86f028079f0ee35143a120c5b8a.jpg (710x654, 152K)

I used to think this for like the first week after that version of the OP happened but now I've come back around to Great Days Bites the Dust.

Attached: Yoshikage+is+best+kira_9c710a_5396544.jpg (780x649, 133K)

Traitor's Requiem GER version
The DIO pose was kino

>jojo has had 9 different theme songs and they're all good
How does based DP keep doing it guys?

Yeah man the Dio pose was so epic and reletable, I too often pose like people I don't know

They put the Jojo name brand on the song and everyone eats it up.

Doesn't matter. JoJo is dead. Very sad.

>wtf why does star platinum have the same power as the world they don't even know each other

JoJo was dead ever since Part 1. It's all about his descendants bro. They are more alive than him! Well... except.... Josuke?

Seething.

Which is the best I clapped moment?

Star Platinum and The World have met each other though

This one
>youtube.com/watch?v=zigTx34rpsw

>he doesn't know

Have you not been paying attention?

Ah yes how could we forget the deep relationship he has with a photograph that Joseph took at the beggining of part 3 but for some reason he now has

genes nigga
genes

Traitor's Requiem, Sono Chi no Sadame, Sono Chi no Kioku and Great Days are all pure unadulterated kinography

It was a different photo in the manga but DP was lazy.

Attached: x12.jpg (780x1200, 789K)

>muh genes
stupidest post itt

Attached: ungalo.png (472x593, 800K)

>>muh genes
it is what it is, if you don't like you you can always consume other media :)

OP is a literal children. Don't reply or the FBI will get you.

It's dumb because Giorno never even makes that pose in any of Araki's art. They passed up an opportunity to use one of his actual poses and instead reused a pose from another character who isn't even a part of this story.

why would I even consider other media when there's nothing to suggest part 5 is even canon

Attached: 1565279885106.jpg (300x300, 25K)

>there's nothing to suggest part 5 is even canon
Huh? What do you mean?

There is nothing in universe to suggest part 5 is canonical

*in the universe

Wait really? Why not?

This is actually amazing bait. The slow build up to this post was fantastic. I came so fucking close to falling for it. 10/10 user I must say

When was part 5 mentioned outside of part 5? When were things introduced by it used?

This is blowing my mind. What the fuck? So what was the point of Part 5 being made?

Ask Araki, altough he clearly didn't know what he was doing when writing it

YA NO QUEDA NADA
SOLO VENGANZA
Y MI FUTURO ACLAMA
UN MUNDO DONDE VIVIRE
Y MIS RIQUEZAS CUIDARE

wasn't there a single panel in part 6 where giorno feels like he has to go to florida but decides to ignore it and stay with his mafia?

Swap Chase and End of the World and you've got it

No, I don't know where you got that from. there was only a single narration box where a cheeky editor suggested Giorno might've been called by Pucci.

That wasn't in the actual story, it was one of those things in between chapters.

That shit is so irrelevant it would be more valid to say Giorno found that pic in some random wallet he stole. Araki's implications that go nowhere are extremely irritating.

It's an opening, there's nothing with it being pure fanservice.

Nothing really. Part 5 is canon but it's the part out of all of them that feels the most like filler. It exists just to give background on the arrows and how DIO got his.

It would be more fan service to draw Giorno doing one of his own poses, wouldn't it?

We already knew that DIO got the arrow from Enya. All Part 5 does is tell us how Enya got the arrows, which isn't nearly as interesting.

He obviously got it from his mom.

I like Part 5

Attached: 1465662308703.jpg (720x960, 117K)

>DIO leaves an autographed picture of himself for Giorno's thot mom
>Diavolo does not leave any picture or give his real name to Trish's mom
Kino.

“Anything I don’t like or agree with is bait!”
Oh my sweet summer child.

I have no problem with them giving him a new pose (altho this one turns out to be just a cringy irrelevant reference) because this part overall is extremely pose-deficient, heck even his iconic collar tugging pose is done completely outside of any context, it's ridiculous.

It's obvious bait. it's provocative and nonsensical clearly designed to get (you)'s. Fuck off with your reddit prose

You don't have to keep trying.

First of all
>Separated Parts in a series can't be standalone
Secondly, the arrow Pucci used to get his stand is the Beetle arrow in Part 5. One of a kind.
Part 5 also explains where the arrows came from and how Enya got them.
Why are there so many faggots desperate to find any reason to hate on Part 5? It's incredibly unhealthy.
In addition, by your later logic, is Part 6 canonical? Nothing in it ever comes back in the following two Parts.

Doesn't matter to me it just looked cool, and he does know about Dio, he has a photo of him

Attached: Girono wallet.png (661x389, 371K)

>In addition, by your later logic, is Part 6 canonical? Nothing in it ever comes back in the following two Parts.
Don't read this if you aren't caught up yet but Parts 7 and 8 take place in a different universe.

Like I said, Parts 7 and 8 have nothing to do with Part 6.

They don't have anything to do with any of the first 6 parts because it's a new timeline.

Attached: RIP Gyro.jpg (1520x1200, 988K)

Yes, meaning, by your logic, Part 6 is non-canon as it has no effect on later parts.. I don't see how any of this contradicts me.

Holy fuck if you're that stupid how do you manage to type out responses. Why does it matter if they're in different universes? It doesn't, unless you move the goalposts because you realize that the whole concept of things not being canonical if they don't effect other parts is fucking stupid and you're trying to save face. Go commit die

>Secondly, the arrow Pucci used to get his stand is the Beetle arrow in Part 5.
Post the manga panel
>Part 5 also explains where the arrows came from and how Enya got them
Irrelevant
>Why are there so many faggots desperate to find any reason to hate on Part 5? It's incredibly unhealthy.
Rent free, I'm sorry people don't like a part you like but other parts get shat on just as much if not more
> is Part 6 canonical
yes, of course the finale won't influence anything after it when there is nothing after it. Being connected to the larger story in any way shape or form helps too

There are no "later parts" after Part 6. Parts 7 and 8 aren't in the same timeline as Part 6. Part 5 IS in the same universe as Part 6, so you can't call these two situations the same.

Not going to dig through the manga, but the Arrow Chart shows it.
>Irrelevant
Still a canonical explanation to past events dipshit.
>Rent free, I'm sorry people don't like a part you like but other parts get shat on just as much if not more
It was just an observation. You people sit here all day and fester over the fact that people like something.
>yes, of course the finale won't influence anything after it when there is nothing after it. Being connected to the larger story in any way shape or form helps too
So it's non-canon, as it doesn't effect Part 7 and 8. This is YOUR logic, not mine.

Attached: 1465164438671.png (1500x3000, 2.83M)

>not kino
maybe if you're an animeonly since we aren't at part 7 yet

This

Fighting Gold is possible the most beautifully animated OP out of all the anime adaptions. Perfectly in tune with the music and fantastic use of colors. The following OPs started taking literal scenes from episodes and just blasting music over them. Quite frankly it was a massive downer to see such a poor follow-up to FG.

once again moving the goalposts I see. Humble yourself and realize that you're fucking wrong. Learn and grow from it

This chart proves jack shit, I have no ther choice than to assume you just made up Pucci using the part 5 arrow to get White Snake.
>Still a canonical explanation to past events dipshit.
Still doesn't mean it's canon
>You people sit here all day and fester over the fact that people like something.
You're fucking retarded mate, people saying part5 is shit isn't people being mad at the fact some like it. You come off as quite butthurt.
>So it's non-canon, as it doesn't effect Part 7 and 8. This is YOUR logic, not mine.
Nice strawman, obviously the part wich ends the original universe won't influence anything when it has nothing else to influence, part 5 could have influenced something but it didn't. Nice false equivalence. 0/10 bait

> the arrow Pucci used to get his stand is the Beetle arrow in Part 5. One of a kind.
How the fuck did he get it? Beetle arrow is a retarded last second asspull anyway.
>Part 5 also explains where the arrows came from and how Enya got them
OH MY MIDICHLORIANS

You bringing up part 6 was moving the goal post in the first place, retard.

>This chart proves jack shit, I have no ther choice than to assume you just made up Pucci using the part 5 arrow to get White Snake.
The chart literally has the image of Pucci using the arrow, showing the arrow has a Beetle design, and the only arrow with that design is the one used to get Chariot Requiem and GER.
>Still doesn't mean it's canon
Why wouldn't it be canon. It is the ONLY in universe explanation for how Enya got the arrows.
>You're fucking retarded mate, people saying part5 is shit isn't people being mad at the fact some like it. You come off as quite butthurt.
You seem upset.
>Nice strawman, obviously the part wich ends the original universe won't influence anything when it has nothing else to influence, part 5 could have influenced something but it didn't. Nice false equivalence. 0/10 bait
So Part 6 is non canon, as it doesn't effect Part 7 and 8.

The goalposts were never moved. The original claim was "There is nothing in universe to suggest part 5 is canonical". We were only ever talking about the universe of the first six parts. Parts 7 and 8 are not in the same universe as 6, so they are irrelevant. Either you misunderstood the post, or you're an actual speedreader who thinks that Part 7 takes place after Part 6

>The chart literally has the image of Pucci using the arrow, showing the arrow has a Beetle design, and the only arrow with that design is the one used to get Chariot Requiem and GER.
Are you suggesting that WS is a requiem stand?
>Why wouldn't it be canon. It is the ONLY in universe explanation for how Enya got the arrows.
A great answer to a question wich nobody asked
>You seem upset.
ah the 'no u' retort, classic
>So Part 6 is non canon, as it doesn't effect Part 7 and 8.
Nice strawman once more, see

>Are you suggesting that WS is a requiem stand?
No, I'm stating a fucking fact. It's the same arrow as the one in Part 5.
>A great answer to a question wich nobody asked
It's still a CANONICAL EXPLANATION. You can't just say it's "non-canon" just because you don't like it you fucking child.
>ah the 'no u' retort, classic
Are you okay?
>Nice strawman once more
Part 6 is non canon as it doesn't effect Parts 7 and 8.
I'm going to work now. I can see you're so upset that these facts will never get through your thick fucking skull and it'd be a waste of time to try. You're so blinded by hatred of a manga that you ignore the fact that Part 5 was written by Araki and that it contradicts nothing, meaning it is perfectly Canonical, and say it's non-canon because you're upset about something. Did Part 5 rape your mum?

>a fucking fact
> you fucking child.
> CANONICAL EXPLANATION
>Are you okay?
This is the guy telling others they're angry

Part 5 does contradict other parts though. The explanation for the origins of the arrow isn't compatible with how see the arrow work in other parts, also Jotaro didn't know about the arrows until Part 4 but Part 5 says he was already searching for them with Polnareff.

>It's the same arrow as the one in Part 5.
proofs? How did dio even get it?
>It's still a CANONICAL EXPLANATION.
Explanations can be noncanon, retard
>I'm going to work now. I can see you're so upset that these facts will never get through your thick fucking skull and it'd be a waste of time to try. You're so blinded by hatred of a manga that you ignore the fact that Part 5 was written by Araki and that it contradicts nothing, meaning it is perfectly Canonical, and say it's non-canon because you're upset about something. Did Part 5 rape your mum?
I'm not one to use buzzwords but you seem quite ticked off, go flip some burgers wagie american.

Stardust crusaders>diamonds>phantom blood=battle tendency>>>>>golden wind

Attached: 7a5.gif (345x315, 386K)

BASED

>proofs? How did dio even get it?
See

Based not going to lie
It looking like it doesn't mean much, it's not the requiem arrow and WS isn't a requiem stand

Imo diamonds and crusaders are both equally good but for diffrent reasons.

This

True, they are like two opposite but equal sides

SC has a better story, but dimonds has better characters, even if it stats out boring and slow. They really grow on you by the end. In SC, only jotoro, dio and Joseph are developed characters.

>Dio
>not Polnareff

>It looking like it doesn't mean much
It's the only arrow out of 6 that looks like this.
>WS isn't a requiem stand
Nobody says that it is, because this is not how requiem stand are made in the first place.

Attached: Arrowheads.png (387x649, 371K)

That is retarded.
Come Part 5 we have seen 3 different arrows, 2 originally belonging to DIO, and all have the same design. The beetle arrow is the only exception, which is the fourth of six arrows.
With Jolyne, we see a fourth arrow, albeit broken, and it also lacks a beetle design.
Just accept that they’re the same arrow.

You can't see all 6 arrows here. There could be two with beetles on them.

SW isn't a requiem stand

>SDC
>better story
LOL

No shit, the arrow didn’t stab his stand.

*WS

It was tight and focused, I prefer that to Araki making things up as he goes

Part 4 is fun but the story is a big fuckin mess.

Who is the best brojo and why is it Bruno?

>brojo
>Bruno
Did he even have one fight together with Giorno?

Bruno is the worst brojo

Bruno is not a brojo, he's the main character of P5

Zero, since he is the other protagonist with his own arc.

>bruno
>not gyro

Not a brojo because he isn't in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Then who is this

Attached: Ultra_Jump_April_2010.jpg (1115x1599, 521K)

Not a Jojo. Jojo ended with Stone Ocean.

It says Jojo

Trannies also say they're women but everyone knows they're not.

Burno isnt a brojo because hes the main character, gio does fuck all past like episode 4
Okuyasu is best jobro

Attached: Okuyasu_anime_AV.png (270x380, 163K)

>Have a high tier (for the setting they're in) stand ability
>Don't utilize it to its fullest potential because you're a brainlet

Araki is a genius

Most stand users are dumb about using their abilities, I don't know why Araki tried to make Okuyasu special in that regard.

Girls, I just realized. How come Polnareff could speak when he was in the turtle body when everyone else who got swapped to animals just made animal noises.

The turtle is a stand user

>posts retard who does fuckall

Because he has one of the most directly powerful stands in the series, but loses every fight because hes a brainlet

Bad writing

That happens to a lot of characters. Even his brother lost because he was being dumb.

Wrong. The turtle was somewhere else.

Attached: 54.jpg (1342x1033, 384K)

Why didn't Giorno just make a wall of coco jumbos around himself that would suck in Bossu whenever he got too close

Modly joker from part 5 was the only interesting stand user

Traitor's requiem is objectively a 7/10 opening that only temporarily becomes a 10/10 for that one shot, prove me wrong

It was shit.

pfft faggot

Attached: jjl_color_v14_034_035.jpg (1774x1400, 1.08M)

True.

>10/10 for that one shot
Why? Every opening has tons of poses, this one just comes of as cringeworthy since Giorno has jack shit to do with Dio and himself never posed like that

>JoJo is a relatively unknown manga in the west for decades with shit translations
>everyone loves it
>JoJo gets a faithful adaptation, popularity, and changes the meme game
>contrarians say it’s shit and for people underaged
u gay

Wrong. Patrician taste coming thru

Great Days = Traitor's Requiem = Fighting Gold = Bloody Stream = Stand Proud = Sono Chi no Sadame = End of The World = Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > shit > chase

>fencesitting bandwagoner
>patrician
conformist plebian more like

FUCK PART 7

>anime and kino in the same sentence

Rereading part 4 right now, up to Shigechi's Harvest
I take back whatever I said about part 4 pre-Kira, this is indeed /comfy/ and I have enjoyed everything except Yukako

you can see 5 arrows clearly and one of them has the beetle

There's a sixth one in the back that you can't see, which might also have a beetle.

I'm sure that most people who say "Part 4 sucked before Kira" just don't remember what it was like.

Shigechi's arc is definitely one of the best in the series

Attached: godechi.jpg (1366x768, 86K)

Part 4 was unironically better pre-Kira. Part 4 didn't need a central villain and Kira was a goddamn retard.

1999 BIZARRE SUMMERRRRRR

SHINING JUSTICE MEBAMETE

Attached: Shigekyo.png (994x559, 749K)

Can we all agree that Traitor's Requiem has been the most uninspiring opening, and the GER version the most forced inclusion of an ability into an OP?.
>Most of the shots are just anime/manga scenes
>Has less abstract (and unique) sections than the previous OPs
>Generic colours
>Song it's the most "shonen" like in the series
>(Gio ver.)after the DIO pose, GER just appears...and that's all, nothing substancial like bites the dust or the end of the world.

It feels outdated already unlike FG. Then again, it's hard to make a great opening for an already shitty part.

I truly hope the stone ocean OPs are more unique.

It was a very poorly done animation which is unfortunate because part 5 was executed very well and had overall better animation than part 4, however the Italian part was a nice touch

Harvest is one of the worst arcs in the series

It was weird to me that they showed more scenes of stuff that happened before the second half of Part 5 than the stuff that would happen during the second half. Usually they use the OP to foreshadow upcoming events, not recap old stuff.

you have one of the worst tastes in this thread

It's fitting in the sense that the second half of VA is utter shit.

This. Part 4 gives part 3 a run for its money with its shitty arcs.

I just want Whitesnake using disc to start the OP or ED

Shigechi is way better than wichever jobber of the week you like the most

Attached: shigechi money.png (825x463, 618K)

Wrong. Part 4 characters are more than just one note assassins sent to job to the part 3 crew.

JoJo EDs ranked:

Roundabout>Last Train Home>I Want You>Modern Crusaders>Walk like an Egyptian>Freek'N You>Oingo Boingo Brothers/Hol Horse and Boingo

>Oingo Boingo Brothers/Hol Horse and Boingo lowest

Attached: hol horse.gif (327x220, 19K)

These tastes are objective fact. Cope harder

Now in terms of visuals

gay

based, i got a boner when kira killed sh*gechi

Pre-Kira filler was awesome. Kira arc is even better. And Post-Kira arc is meh. Only Highway Star and Jan Ken kid were good

Kill yourself you dumb mong

Attached: multiple shigechis.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Okyuyazu is good but he stand is even better. And yet he never use it

Because it have a personality unlike giorno

shut up please, esl-kun

Bruno is a Gary Stu. At 20 he’s already a respected, charismatic gangster with a strong, versatile stand who is adored by the whole city and his gang. The only people who express dislike for him are villains, and even then they often begrudgingly respect him. Bruno’s only real weakness is his ‘kindness’ as listed in his personality page, which is an unconvincing and totally uninteresting flaw. He shows assholish tendencies at times but they’re mainly directed towards antagonists (who of course deserve it) or small quips like when he makes fun of Abbacchio’s arm, though the latter moments are rare and feel strangely out of place in the same way the Gangster dance does. Either way these traits get downplayed by fans who portray him as a perfect saint and gangster prince who overshadows Giorno. That’s not even mentioning his treatment in the story which involves cheating death and being escorted to heaven by literal angels.

His role in the story is also a mess. He can’t be considered a protagonist as he admits himself that he had been slowly wasting away and was only ‘resurrected’ by Giorno’s intervention. For that same reason he can’t be described as a mentor, especially because he doesn’t really teach Giorno anything significant. He fails to fit the ‘Brojo’/sidekick mould as his relationship with Giorno is not clearly defined and this role is better fulfilled by Mista, who also happens to have the most interactions with the rest of the gang; this reflects badly on Bruno who is meant to be the ‘leader’ that brought the whole group together: the only real thing you’re told is that they have respect for him. The only way Bruno can be a functional character is if he were merged with Giorno or reworked entirely.

This.

BASED

funny thing that nobody has been able to deny this pasta

That's because you can't. I like Bruno but he really is perfect. I honestly can't think of a flaw Bruno might have. I still like him though, being a Gary Stu doesn't automatically make you a bad character.

Attached: bruno.jpg (869x1310, 332K)

Gyro is a Gary Stu. At 24 he’s already a expert user of the Spin in all its glory and a great, knowledgable jockey on par with the horseriding geniuses in the story. The only people who express dislike for him are villains, and even then they often begrudgingly respect him. Bruno’s only real weakness is being a conformist inheritor as told to him by Johnny and Ringo, which is pretty much dropped in the latter half of the story. He shows assholish tendencies at times but they’re mainly directed towards antagonists (who of course deserve it) or small moments like when he discouraged Johnny in the beginning, though the latter moments are rare and feel strangely out of place in the same way his teddy bear obsession does. Either way these traits get downplayed by fans who portray him as a perfect saint and matyr who overshadows Johnny.

Yikes... well, you tried.

What gave you that impression? Are you new here or something?

You fucking retards don't even realise that parts 1-4 and 6 are non-canon and part 5 is the only canon part of Jojo
shitposting aside you're fucking retarded if you think a part isn't canon because it doesn't affect other parts

>Every part is equally good for different reasons
ftfy

Araki called it Jojo, albeit not at first. If God says "fuck it, you're a woman now" then you have no place denying it

>>Every part is equally good for different reasons
take your communist mentality elsewhere, retard

Gary stus don't smell like shit

>Bruno gets donuted twice by KC and becomes a ghost that pilots his corpse after being dead for the amount of time it took for Giorno and pals to get to where his body was
>Gyro gets shot and dies
totally comparable

>shut up idort
Take your Part War faggotry back to Yea Forums

You really got that mad reading the thread that you responded to all these posts from hours ago?

Someone who has seen the light.

Just one note randoms who job against the part 4 crew.

Okuyasu.

Him and Josuke genuinely felt like great friends, and it was pretty emotional when Josuke refused to abandon him even when he was presumed dead.

Gyro is pretty much the only well written Jobro.

>Who is Caeser
>Who is Okuyasu

I forgot those two even existed.

>plot device
>non-character

Faggotry.

Extra faggotry. Okuyasu was pretty much always with Josuke besides a handful of episodes.

Cringe

Sweaties, I'm cringing hard right now.

Feels good being a JoJolion BVLL. 20 inch cock made to breed bitchbois who like pre SBRverse parts.

Attached: 1566587447310.png (418x674, 564K)

I wish Araki kept the theme of generations going by instead of shoving Jotaro in every arc because of popularity.

Kinda surprised to see people shit on Vento Aureo, it was one of my favorite parts. Finished Stone Ocean last week and it was my least liked part by far.

What didn't you like about it?

Too many females. I hate women so I hate that part by default.

Based

The stands were too bullshitty, even for Jojo standarts. I disliked Weather Report and Pucci's antics, the Green Baby, the bone thing and etc made no sense.

Sounds like a jealous white boi.

Attached: 1553192098255.png (304x577, 414K)

Fair enough. I wasn't a fan of how things were happening on such a global scale towards the end either.

Seething SOtist.

I'm actually a part 3 CHAD so get it right you pathetic slut.

>I'm actually a part 3 CHAD
Based.

>I'm actually a part 3 CHAD
Cringe.

Jojolion is my favorite part but I’m a sissy.

Then bend over. I'll give you something to remember.

I honestly don't understand why everyone shits on Chase all of the time. I know its different from most of the other OPs, but its one of my favorites.

I agree, Chase was cool.

Does he get better? I swear to god all he does is eat shit.

Attached: Joshu.jpg (552x723, 155K)

What chapter are you on?

Yes

Last time I saw him he beat the Stand that gives you infinite money. Were you supposed to think his actions were justified? I thought it was kind of a dick move.

Bleach openings are objectively the most kino

Not even the best JoJo op

He doesn’t have any major roles after that.

But Jotaro getting JUST'd by Pucci with the same technique DIO used and having to either kill Pucci or save Jolyne was absolutely fucking kino. I can't wait to see it animated.

Harvest stole the first half of part 4. If he pesci'd up he would be unstoppable

Attached: smug.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

>Crazy Noisy Bizzare Town got disco vibe, showing everybody character and shit
>Chase was kind of edgy but has that JoJo spirit
>Great Days showed future events and has a pop/Disco vibe too
TR felt a lot like a shonen op mostly because of the Fighting part with Giorno and Diavolo ,thing that Part 4 Op lack

This may be the WORST translation I see of the that OP

Why did Silver chariot requiem feel like the real final boss?

Attached: 1504439554589.png (600x633, 681K)

Because Diavolo didn't do anything

Joshuu has always been an ass since his introduction

We're going to kill the boss. Fugo, I need your help.

Attached: 1542258676298.jpg (579x665, 53K)

Literal faggot/10

When I open up the place with Sticky Fingers, you will use Purple Haze to smoke him out. If he doesn't leave, he will die.

Attached: 1561714823460.jpg (1148x1080, 85K)

End of the World > Sono Chi no Sadame > Stand Proud = Bloody Stream >> Fighting Gold >> Chase = Traitor's Requiem >>> Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > Great Days

Yes, Bucciarati.

Attached: 1561935318170.jpg (1069x749, 49K)

what was your favorite ost from part 5?
youtube.com/watch?v=JrXYwZNlDxM

>So what was the point of Part 5 being made?
to satisfy araki's italy fetish

BA-BAKA NA

Attached: 1546347299628.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>Great days
>kino
Your mind is breaking down user. chase will always be the superior opening

>>poses like the guy he doesn't know or act like
>literally says muda muda when his stand punches

>in all of anime
I don't want to get roped into listening to OPs for the next 3 hours, so I'll avoid taking the bait and just say you're very wrong.

brap

This may be controversial, but I love all of the Jojo OPs equally.

Attached: 1562993369294.jpg (576x576, 77K)

Yes. I was not expecting them to go that far with the intro. Diavolo's King Crimson, the chanting, Diavolo's speech in Italian, it was all ready icing on the cake but Giorno activating GER along with the Dio pose made it unbelievable hype I've never felt in any anime intro ever. I can't wait for Tusk Act 4 to break through the wall of Love Train in SBR's intro.

Attached: 1557516228959.jpg (1024x1020, 87K)

>but Giorno activating GER along with the Dio pose made it unbelievable hype I've never felt in any anime intro ever.
Hype for what? The flashback?

He has a photo of DIO making the pose
fuckin speed readers

animeonlies leave

I’m ready for Jolyne

Attached: BE91BABC-DA24-4190-9A13-26140D4E8BE4.jpg (217x286, 36K)

I'm mildly concerned that jojo threads may become uninhabitable for intelligent life when part 6 happens, judging by what happens in the manga threads.

You can't stop it.

Attached: 1557181765841.jpg (850x1063, 200K)

The amount of absolute drooling retards who need to have every single iota of information spoonfed to them and then complain about the lack of subtlety in Jojo are going to increase tenfold when part 6 airs. God I'm not looking forward to explaining Pucci's backstory and motivations to ten million more brainless fucks a year and a half from now.

>God I'm not looking forward to explaining Pucci's backstory and motivations to ten million more brainless fucks a year and a half from now.
You could just
not

Attached: 543C6AFF-7ED8-4B8A-B3B1-B7B7C2C8AACF.png (217x286, 136K)

You don't understand.

I'm severely autistic and literally cannot stand seeing morons parrot wrong information over and over because they heard it from their retard youtubers.

>DP makes a reference to DIO with Giorno copying his signature pose in the opening
>Everyone else appreciates the reference and moves on.
>Meanwhile, Yea Forums spergs throw a seething fit over the reference and the people liking said reference
Why is that?

Attached: 1562445619118.jpg (1048x1196, 147K)

Is nobody gonna comment on the awful compression artifacts the fag OP posted?

Just chill. There's way stupider people in the world. Just smirk at them and think, "the plebians"! like I do for the christian parallels in part 7.
And, hell, most people who say this about that ending are wrong since they don't realize that Araki's writing is more conceptual than concrete (see: king crimson's power being to erase casualty, which means whatever Araki wants it to at the moment), so you're probably not even right.

>king crimson's power being to erase casualty
Speaking of morons parroting wrong information over and over because they heard it from their retard youtubers...

In terms of JoJo OP so far,
1. So No Chi no Sadame
2. So No Chi no Kioku
3. Bloody Stream
4. Fighting Gold
5. others, I don't care enough

So no, OP, it's not the most kino, not even in its own series, let alone all anime. In fact, I fucking hate the harmony of that OP.

I have never watched a youtube video about Jojo. The only things I've read are the manga and Manga in Theory and Practice.

Apparently you didn't read the part of the manga where he explained King Crimson's power.

Dio had low standards if he impregnated a chick who gave birth to that

That's my whole point. The concrete way Araki explains things doesn't reflect the vague idea floating around in his head. That's why literalist faggots are always so confused.

Harvest and Janken kid made part 4 true kino

But in this case, it's an idea that floats around in your head and has nothing to do with what Araki wrote.

Will we see him again?

Attached: Yoshikage_kira_jojolion.PNG.png (584x743, 776K)

Maybe if Araki wants to do more flashbacks

What is king crimson's power, then, user?
To "erase time" and interact with a projection of what's going to happen, like it said in the tankobons?
Just saying "fuck you you're wrong" doesn't get anybody anywhere.

For the record, did you read MiTaP?

Here, you should read it.

Attached: King Crimson.png (1520x1200, 3.4M)

But this doesn't explain him "dodging" Aerosmith's bullets to kill Risotto. There's some more reality manipulation fuckery to it.

Yeah, I know what the way what happens is presented. But try to describe the way the power is described here as a logical sequence ("basically...")
It's hard to, because it only borderline makes sense. The ability to isolate the actions of each individual "object" in the world and then give the actors amnesia (although when Diavolo interacts with things they're somehow not real) is the closest I can really put it.

Because of the anonymous nature and the fact that JoJo threads now host the lower common denominator, weird autistic shit happens here and not elsewhere.
Even on other imageboards this level of autism doesn't happen because JoJo fans on other imageboards kept a good amount of gatekeeping to preserve quality discussion.
JoJo threads here are Yea Forums lite.

This post scared me because it is what i would have written

See pic related
He erases time. What that means specifically something only Araki can decide. You can't just make up your own explanations.

Attached: x14.jpg (780x1200, 922K)

sorry but no

>H-HE’S A GARY STU
Wow, that’s a weird thing in Jojo, right?

Attached: BA73BEFA-9768-4C51-8637-B99E0C2F55F7.png (770x1092, 1.99M)

Interestingly, I think we agree and you just don't realize it because of the word I'm using. I think he erases "things that happen" (causality, or rather cause, is slightly closer to what actually happens than "time", but both are far from perfect matches), and Araki basically interpreted that on the fly, on a case-by-case basis. In Manga in Theory and Practice he talks about this a little bit, if I'm not mistaken. I think he says all stands are basically weaponized applications of ideas which normally lack agency of their own, which is why he was drawn to them.

I don't agree because King Crimson's power doesn't relate to causality. It's the time that gets erased. If he specifically said in the Manga in Theory and Practice book that King Crimson's power's was to erase causality and not time, I'll admit that I was wrong and you were right. But based on the manga there's no reason to believe that King Crimson's powers aren't time based.

Just began watching part 4 after part 5 cause i already read it and holy shit the animation and drawings are so much better in part 5 that it fuck it for me

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1292x538, 1.26M)

Part 5 looks like ass

joseph failed lisa lisa's training without learning from caesar, so he isnt gary stu

It looked like art compared to 4

Get blind you don't deserve your sight

bruh

Attached: bruh.png (754x375, 328K)

Is this supposed to be this?

Attached: 1543182531771.jpg (1364x768, 213K)

Bruno got Abbachio killed so he was a flawed leader and therefore not a Gary Stu

That arc is when I truly started to enjoy p4, get the fuck out of here

Nobody blamed Bruno for Abbacchio's death.

They should have. He left him unattended.

They should have, but they didn't, which is what makes him a Gary Stu

There was no time for that, their schedule was tight. The point was that he had flaws.

Time is very similar to causality. Anything that's causality-based is pretty much going to be time based. I only used that word because Diavolo's power seems to be concerned with the "results" of things in addition to just screwing with time. If felt more specific to what he did.
But like I said, I don't think it's time- or causality-based, in terms of inspiration. I think it's a vague constellation of ideas about the potential behind messing with the "order and results of events", essentially, that Araki tried his best to realize into a character.
It's kinda like Gappy. A lot of people might argue over whether he can steal x or y, but it's pretty clear Araki meant for S&W to be an incarnation of "taking traits or the power of adjectives or something along those lines", and if you pressed him for more details, he'd probably shrug.

imagine I posted Jotaro

I realize that part 1-2 were about humanity. But Part 5-6 were about fate

How do I fix my hornyness after waking up? It happens every time

Jotaro during part 3 is a spectacle machine, not really a character that screams at you to please get invested in them the way that's usual with "stus".

Yeah, a character being flawless doesn't make them a sue. It's their being vehicles for the author's or audience's wish fulfillment whose faults get ignored and who the universe revolves around, down to menial interactions.
People seriously overuse the term, which has lessened the punch against characters who really deserve the label.

Jotaro gets overpowered, outsmarted, and outright humiliated multiple times throughout SC, I'd hardly consider him even close to being a perfect character.

He also kind of got shit over for an entire part by his daughter, but that's retrospective.

A character being a Gary/Mary Stu isn’t bad. Batman is a Gary Stu and is probably the most deep character in all media

>Batman is probably the most deep character in all media
Are you legitimately representing your opinions in this post?

>Batman
youtu.be/AURZaydd9Kw

Also, it is totally fucking bad, and batman isn't a Gary Stu. Invincible hero =/= Gary Stu. It's a writing thing, not a competency thing.

The fact that there are people on Yea Forums that like both Chase and Traitor's Requiem is shocking. Those songs are dogshit.

The classification by itself doesn't mean anything. Whether a character is perceived as a stu/sue or not depends on the overall narrative and thematic strength, the characters don't exist in a vacuum

The classification by itself doesn't mean anything
It has a very specific definition, and it's not about perception, it's about intention. Mary sues are specifically created to be paragons of fucking everything no-one can contradict and come out unscathed.

Correct opinion:
Great Days>End of the World>CNBT=Bloody Stream>Stand Proud=Sono Chi No Sadame>Fighting Gold>Traitor's Requiem>Chase

I wanted to say rich instead of deep but people would have confused what i mean

Meant to memearrow the first part, fuck

Rude

Ah, I guess I can see where you're coming from, then.

Yeah but the term has come to mean something else than just author self-insert. It's easy to explain by citing author self-inserts because, beyond the origin of the term, it gives a good idea of what a "sue" character can feel like. but whether it feels like that or not depends more on the overall story

Which is why I'm saying the term's been devalued. It had a very clear definition and was a very concrete criticism which came into being out of necessity. That definition needs another word, if not sue, which could have been avoided if people didn't overapply the term in the first place. The price we pay for speaking an ever-evolving language, I guess.
And, of course, not all self inserts are sues.

Post ending songs you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmdiKePVUy8

For the latter chunk of part 6, definitely.

youtu.be/UO_84C3fpuI

I still can't forgive them for not using Gangstas Paradise

youtu.be/cno20onK9dY

For SBR

>meme game
JoTard found

youtube.com/watch?v=ECiMhe4E0pI

Filler shit. Especially Janken kid

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

based hairposter

Best overall - Bloody Stream
Most hype - Sono Chi no Kioku
Traitor's Requiem's competes with Chase for the title of the worst OP.

BASED

Skipped them all after Bloody Stream so I would not know.

>cheating death
Why did he suddenly become a zombie?

So it's pretty obvious Tooru is the head doctor and that old man is the lure of his Stand?
What other automatic Stand has been this powerful? Whenever I think of an automatic Stand, I think of that fat motherfucker's Italian opera Stand that just stabbed people with an Arrow and shadowstepped.

Tooru is Yasuho's boyfriend

The head doctor shows up at the Higashikata estate while also being pursued in the TG University lobby, no?

Tooru fingered Yasuho

Chase is actually the best one you chimps

>forget to read last month's issue
>do so
>want to discuss it
>don't see a JoJolion thread
>this one seems the most neutral
>mfw

Attached: 1502419211580.png (747x521, 39K)

I hope Tooru ends up being an ally.

With the last rock human having such a strong automatic Stand, it got me thinking who the ultimate villain is. It can't be Joubin, we already know his Stand's full power, right? Even with Killah Queen, it had an automatic second ability later. Plus, Joubin's concern is just reaching the height of wealth for his loved ones.

toorus actually innocent and is going to end up nutted by Joshu for fucking with his gf.

Attached: Its over Tooru...png (784x617, 213K)

>I recognize the thing so I clapped!
fuck off retard

maybe animation but was has by far the worst anime artstyle so far, trish and bruno look like goblins in every frame

seething schizo

>sperg overreacts when starwars trailer shows character doing a thing he recognizes
>haha so cringeworthy
>sperg overreacts when jojo op shows a character doing something he recognized
>woah dude shut up let me have my fun ;(

mad as fuck

Fighting GOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLD
I still slam this in the gym

Attached: 1566970071278.gif (87x99, 91K)

Best Side Characters?
1.Joshu
2.Rohan
3.Alt Kira
4.William Zeppeli
5.Shigechi

Attached: LEAKY EYE LUCA'S REVENGE PART 1 #002.png (1231x737, 1.72M)

>points in Diavolo

Attached: 753208.jpg (1920x1080, 714K)

1.Shigechi
2.Joshu
3.Okuyasu
4.Foo Fighters
5.Annasui

Attached: shigechi wut.jpg (1600x900, 122K)

>Shigechi on top

Attached: OnDio.jpg (720x374, 62K)

Of course

Attached: smug shigechi.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

No
No

1. Diego
2. Lucy
3. Rohan
4. Polnareff
5. Mista

Based

Why Mista? He's pretty dull.

>implying anyone else comes even close

Attached: smug shigechi.gif (150x150, 535K)

Man, pretending to like Shigechi sue is a super funny meme haha

>good story
>good fight
>well developed character
Only retards dislike shigechi

>bad story
>bad fight
>poorly developed character
Only retards like shigechi

ha you said what I sad but the opposite, too bad it doesn't work since what I said was true

This and every other character in part 4.

>cute, relatable story of a kid with a cool power that has him set for life acts overconfident and cocky
>Harvest has a cool fight
>Shigechi died way too early but it's not like he needed much development since his character was already in a nice place
Chadgechi was based

cringe and faggot-pilled
based

BASED

Attached: 1553370049373.png (1506x1467, 785K)

>jjl
>bull
>too much of a pussy to proclaim 8s superiority over 7

Attached: every face in 8.png (500x500, 150K)

8Chads rise up.

Attached: #004 Swerve On A Nigga Part 2.png (817x1262, 334K)

Golden wind>shitolion

Parts 7 and 8 never stop being kino aside from chocolate disco and blue hawaii.

It's time to go back to your corner VAfags. VA has ONE nice thing and it's the quality of fights (and Gappy and Jobin fucking around with beetles BTFOs a chunk of Golden Wind) . The jojo sucks, the crew sucks, the villain sucks, the final fight really fucking sucks and the ending sucks

Part 8 went down the shitter after Vitamin C.

As a part 5 and 8 enthusiast, I officially denounce this poster as cringe.

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpg (638x359, 29K)

Attached: Volume_22.jpg (840x1341, 300K)

>The jojo sucks, the crew sucks, the villain sucks, the final fight really fucking sucks and the ending sucks
This, va sucks shit

5 is much worse than 8

>Tooru
>Head doctor fucking everyone up
>Jobin vs Sasame
>Tsugiri being a chad
>Wu Tomoki
?????????

Attached: NO THIS IS A TRICK.png (500x645, 328K)

All Jojo OP>>>Every anime OP

>HE MADE THE DIO POSE GUYS!!11! :O
fuck off

Attached: 1521328846377.gif (413x243, 51K)

>cuck shit
>wild goose chase
>underwhelming fight
>shit character
>potentially cool villain gets defeated in the most anticlimactic way

VA has some of the best fights and minor villains in the series
>Little Feet
>Metallica
>White Album
>Secco vs Bruno

>Formaggio
>Ghiaccio
>Ciocciolatta
>Doppio

OI, JOSUKE

God, you are a joyless sack of annoyance. Do you even like anime?

>The jojo sucks, the crew sucks, the villain sucks, the final fight really fucking sucks and the ending sucks
Based

>Doppio
>Minor villain

It's kind of weird calling Doppio a villain when he never fights the crew. They barely even knew he existed.

>>Little Feet
>>White Album
>good
>listing the the jobbers name and stand seperately to make the list seem longer
Pathetic

>Ghiaccio
Why do people suck this guy's dick so much? Is it just because LOL HE GOT MAD

Pretty much, and it's not like he even has a good personality, just a guy who gets mad. On the other hand you have a great character like Hol Horse with multiple fights and a great personality rarely even mentioned

Metallica is the only good fight in the entirety of Vento Aureo.

Attached: Razor Vomit.jpg (738x809, 434K)

>Not enjoying mindless fanservice for the sake of it in a series with little fanservice makes me hate anime
VAfags need to be gassed

Probably because the main characters have minimal involvement.

Hol Horse was disappointing because he turned into a lame gag character with some of the most painfully unfunny scenes in the part.

I found them funny, besides he had a cool way of life and Hanged Man is one of the best fights in the series

For as much flak people give Part 3's villains, at least it had recurring villains.

jeez, you could have at least used Pesci and Prosciutto. Ghaiccio is horrifyingly overrated

>>Little Feet
googoo dolls is the same but better

Attached: cute.jpg (293x273, 22K)

>cuck shit adds character and proposes the situation of how Joshu will act when he inevitably finds out.
>Wild goose chase adds more mystery to the head doctor and provides an objective for Josuke and Rai.
>A jobin and tsugiri fight where we get to see more of jobins stand.

False but I understand the sentiment as the action dipped. When it's finished that feeling you have will evaporate.

>When it's finished

Naruto openings > jojo openings

The absolute state of Yea Forums

Yes

Gappy makes me happy

Attached: Untitled-1.png (251x249, 53K)

>Best boy got best theme
Worth dragging myself through the anime just for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=AY_5yukI8kY

Attached: risotto.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

I admit, the manga sequence at the beginning is very kino and gives me chills every time.
Showing off all your JoJos (at the time) was a great way to establish the Joestar lineage

>Showing off all your JoJos (at the time)
?

Cant 2ait to fucking kill all of you

Attached: 1568002192733.jpg (601x601, 19K)

The first scene in Sono Chi No Sadame is a quick manga like montage of all the jojos until Jolyne

Idk, I like mista. He seems like a chiller polnareff

I like Fighting Gold the most because Coda's screech as he says ITSUKA KAGAYAKERUUUUUUU is hype as fuck.

trips of truth

You were off by 60

He's fun.

What was wrong with Blue Hawaii?

Poor pathetic souls, so butthurt that VA is now acknowledged as the best Jojo part and that Bruno will always be the best character Araki ever created.

Keep seething losers, there's nothing you can do about facts.

The anime sold terribly. Yikes.

Not canon, who cares

So why does people hate Part 5 again? Its literally Part 3 if it was good

It's part 3 if it was bad and had the worst fanbase

Part 6 is part 3 if it was good

>before part 5 part 5 considered one of the worst parts, always rated one of the lowest
>part 5 anime comes around and while it's ariring threads are filled with va fanboys who put it up as the best part
>part 5 ends and things start going back to the way they used to be before the anime
Really makes you think

Why do people always compare Parts 3 and 5?

It Just works is up for voting to keep his spot on the Yea Forums roster, so drop a vote for Crimson to keep his spot by voting for him in the link below, follow the bin to the poll and vote for any players you'd also like to see and even suggest your own ideas.
pastebin.com/10TMiyux

Attached: 1550967661693.png (960x540, 536K)

vafags have small dick syndrome in regards to stardust crusaders

are jojo threads dead?

Less alive than before but this one has over 400 posts