Sword Art Online Alicization War of the Underworld

I enjoyed the last season a lot, what can I expect from the upcoming season/part?

Attached: 3c1ac802450x650.png (450x650, 512K)

Kirito becoming suffering incarnate.

Kirito getting trapped in Infinite Tsukuyomi for 200 years

Censorfest from all of the gore that gets cut or censored out

Was it really that gory in the LNs?

kirito suffering

Enough to compete with Berserk 1997

Being in a double coma doesn't seem all that bad. You don't feel anything.

>censorfest
Really? The first part had eye explosions, heavy use of dismemberment and people burning so hard their skeletons could be seen. Heck, said skeletons were even fucking in the fire.

Gabriel's flashback will likely be censored or partially omitted, even though it's gore-free.

The first part of the war will be pretty tame.
From the books you can infer there's lots of creatures being slaughtered, but it doesn't go into much detail, so presumably won't in the anime.
I imagine there will be wide overhead shots, and simplistic fighting animations, with light effects, and relatively bloodless combat. Not out of a desire for censorship, but due to budget concerns.
The use of superweapons will just be pretty lights with no need for censorship, and even the first heroic sacrifice won't be that gory.

The eye removals may either be censored tastefully by colour or shot angle, or they may just animate it properly and then stick a giant black fuzz over it and make it look terrible.

When players start logging in and fighting each other, it's going to be very censored.
The americans explicitly describe the game as gory, and some are horrified by the 1:1 pain setting and inability to log out without dying.
Asuna gets her arm chopped off in a dramatic scene, something that was already heavily censored in the first season.

Alice is MC like Saber

Attached: Reki 31313131311333.png (1103x1982, 1.77M)

>I enjoyed the last season a lot
I'm so sorry

Why?

Anyone have the summary for the newest Accel World volume?

Kirito still looks like a faggot. I haven't watched this shit past the first season, why won't the author give him a better design?

Is Kirito just in a catatonic state for the majority of this arc now?

Yep

Why is he on a wheelchair looking like his soul got sucked out of him?
I thought Kirito is the pinnacle of being a Gary Stu?

Because he never really was.

RIP Eugeo.

Kirito saving girl x from the Nth rape dungeon villain

I'm still waiting for more Integrity Knights getting introduced

The opposite happens this time around

Sounds good. But there will be Asuna?

The Villain saves the girl from Kirito's rape dungeon?

Why did Eugeo have to be cucked? Alice falls in love with Kirito despite Eugeo living his whole life for her sake. He kills himself for them and accomplishes nothing. The one he saved feels no gratitude towards him and lusts for Kirito's dick instead.

Attached: DTogkQhVMAAr1lS.jpg (840x1200, 199K)

obvious spoilers for war of underworld.
Agil has his entire body mangled and almost gets bisected.
Klein nearly gets bisected and loses an arm.
Silica almost gets bisected. Silica and Liz get PTSD from the war.
Asuna gets impaled multiple times.
PoH gets turned into a tree and mentally turns into mush after complete sensory deprivation for 200 years
Gabriels fluctlight basically explodes, I don't remember too much about this one
The entirety of Alicization takes about 72 hours in the real world.

There's always Asuna

>see guys my power fantasy self insert isnt invincible because he is in a coma!
Author finally remember he has to develop other characters because he cant jerk off the same one forever.

It's all good in the end because the Rankings for Kirito's affection chart is:
Asuna >= Eugeo > Yui = Suguha > everyone else

There almost wasn't in the last season. And I liked it but that was also because of Eugeo being refreshing. So there won't be a lot of Kirito right?

That doesn't sweeten the pill at all. Eugeo is still a cucked character and I feel an extreme sadness towards him. Literally nothing wrong in giving him Alice. Hope the gameverse fixes this.

So why is it that he couldn't save his guild?

>No Alice in Wonderland motifs.

>Literally nothing wrong in giving him Alice
He did. Loli Alice died with him after they merged. If you want more details, the LN even says that the two souls ceased to exist simultaneously

Forgive me if I'm misremembering this, but didn't child Alice die with Eugeo? Why would Eugeo go for Knight Alice if she neither remember him or don't even give a crap about him?

eugeo didn't really get cucked. eugeo lived for the old alice, not the new one. cucked in the sense it's the same body, sure, but eugeo didn't have feelings for that alice.
in fact, while he's dying he talks about the whole "my alice vs your alice" because if eugeo survived only one of them could live.

Naruhodo, that's why Asuna had to save his ass from Kuradeel right?

I'm still waiting for that fixfic of Eugeo not dying

>I enjoyed the last season a lot
There are pills for that sort of thing

?

he doesn't die in Alicization Lycoris, iirc. the new SAO game for alicization. they mentioned he'll have a route there and the conflict between him and kirito over alice.