Start reading Made in Abyss Vol. 1

>Start reading Made in Abyss Vol. 1
>Cool setting, cool art, cool characters
>Naked 12-year-old in bondage only 25 pages in

Why are manga artists like this?

Attached: abyssal.jpg (300x450, 195K)

To filter disgusting normalfags like (You) of course.

why do people complain about this, but not the shota anal rape and molestation?

Well, in my case, it's because I'm 1 Volume in and was not aware things took a turn for the Catholic. I won't be finishing this series

>I won't be finishing this series
pussy

Good, one less shitter

>Anime was so good one of my favorites.
>Realize the manga is for cooked faggots who jerked it to Underaltenbach.

I'll wait for the movies perception before i read your somehow legal child shit.

Story was so fucking good why does it have to be like that.

>anal rape
dont over-exaggerate.

>Why are manga artists like this?
Based?

Fucking picked up.

>he hasn't reached the guro scenes yet

>mild sexually suggestive scenes
>What the hell is this?
>Brutal violence with extreme existential horror
>Hey I like this! This is normal!

I never get this. It's a fantasy world with really fucked up shit where you can turn into a eldritch blob and suffer eternally in pain. But the sexual things are the real bad stuff? I agree the author is a bit questionable, but I always find it so fucking weird that in this society seeing a sex organ is worse than genocide.

Attached: 1562302985786-v.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>dropped for shotabot molestation
Are you a fag?

Based
Het dabbed on disgusting fetishist weaboos

Puritanism is one hell of a drug.

Bruh..You don't even know what you got yourself into.

Attached: 1561968081744.png (182x188, 66K)

Oh boy it's this fucking thread yet again. "I sure would love this series where children are gruesomely mutilated and killed in horrifying ways if it weren't for the topless lolis". I am so tired of this shit.

Attached: I sure hope they have cigarettes in hell.jpg (513x685, 75K)

>Naked 12-year-old in bondage only 25 pages in
That sold it on me.

It's because it take gritty approach to adventuring. What sets out Made in Abyss apart the most is that characters poop, piss, need to eat, need to sleep, pass out from pain, blood loss, get poisoned, get injured, lose full functionality of their limbs, kids get mutated horrifically. If you aren't comfortable with a naked body, why would you be comfortable with actually gross shit? It literally filtered you.

It never feels like fanservice when there’s rape or nudity

There's a difference between being gritty and writing a world in which fucking shibari bondage is a 'traditional' means of disciplining schoolchildren. It's so transparently fetishy that it takes you out of what is otherwise a really cool story.

I'd understand if the point was to emphasize how brutal life in the Abyss is, but the series treats it in such a disturbingly light-hearted way. I don't think I'm the only person who wondered why the hell there was a five-second clip of Riko being dommed during a heartwarming 'Orphange' montage.

That's because disciplining children is normal. You're wasting your time here. I bet you think drawings are CP lol.

That's because a very small minority will feel the urge to cut the children into cartridges, but much more can feel the lust to the characters too young for that. The second is way more dangerous.

Do you know that corporal punishment is not banned in US even in schools? And that's 2019 in our world.

>it takes you out of what is otherwise a really cool story
Speak for yourself, faggot. Two or three panels of a loli tied up naked in a context that's not outlandish for the setting doesn't magically make the story or the manga as a whole worse, that's just you not liking something and whining about it, entirely a personal issue on your end. Your whole argument is literally just "muh immersion".
>the series treats it in such a disturbingly light-hearted way
Because compared to having your arm brutally snapped while hallucinating from poison and bleeding out of every orifice on your fucking body you bet your candy ass that's a lighthearted moment. When shit like Mitty melting into a blob of suffering and Reg being prepped for dissection happens the 'light-hearted' tone you speak of goes right out the fucking window, yet you're 100% a-ok with all that as long as one of the characters aren't naked. What a bizarre and backwards perspective of things you have.

Attached: Screenshot (928).png (857x768, 565K)

Most of population isn't engaged (and does not wish to be engaged) in a serious violence. Meanwhile most people have some sexual relations, and almost everyone has the sexual urges. That's why loli nipple is treated more seriously than the whole planet being destroyed.

>Character makes young male apprentice wear a maid outfit, and disciplines him via bondage
>This is apparently common tradition
>"It's n-n-not fetishy! It's just gritty!"

If you say so!

Attached: what.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Tired of normalfags making these threads every werk and trying to moralfag over Japanese stuff
Good riddance desu.

Fetishist here, it is fetish shit and only fags deny it. Tsukushi knows what he’s doing. I still wish normalcattle would fuck off though and let me masturbate in peace while I wait for the next chapter

>I won't be finishing this series
Lily livered faggot.

boys can't be raped.

Maybe is because there are some people that don’t like seeing nude children. Call me crazy

>There are people trying to deny that the author is a fucking lolicon

Attached: B352703D-75D2-45BE-AA73-2ABA784D48EE.png (640x464, 334K)

Which is retarded, given that sexual urges are fucking smalltime compared to actually horrific shit.

There's nothing moralfaggy about recognizing that Tsukushi is acting out his sadistic fantasies. That's just a stone cold fact

If it bothers them so badly they should stop reading it instead of bitching about it to people who do like it. I can think of a lot worse stuff than this

He's a loli+shotacon. Get your facts straight

Op is a faggot as always,

Attached: 1567859944739.png (977x1400, 306K)