Madokino is back on the manù guys

madokino is back on the manù guys

moetron.net/post/187572926920/the-broadcast-for-the-magia-record-mahou-shoujo

Attached: tumblr_pxiagnEpig1rzp45wo1_1280.jpg (1280x1479, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/magireco/status/1170653002853736449
twitter.com/magireco/status/1170653003881172993
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-09-08/magia-record-puella-magi-madoka-magica-side-story-anime-1st-promo-reveals-january-delay-more-cast-and-staff-song-artists/.150862
youtube.com/watch?v=V0o35wZXwok
bilibili.com/video/av67074778
anichart.net/Winter-2020
twitter.com/UVERU__CHAN/status/1147340217470185472
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/尾澤拓実#詳細な経歴
youtube.com/watch?v=lNFYPJ_p8O4
youtube.com/watch?v=6xxSj0la-HI
youtube.com/watch?v=COuPUtJ1E0c
mobile.twitter.com/sukebetomato/status/1170832427415007232
extraimage.net/images/2019/09/08/fdd151579b804c6ddf4353e2fe92f0bd.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=WYI8uy84n-A
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-09-09/magia-day-2019-features-surprise-guests-claris-ume-aoki-more/.150873
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: C8E1299D-152E-458F-87A1-CAE2C12C3F9E.jpg (900x506, 108K)

Ah yes, finally Sayaka will not be the most hated Meguca anymore

But is ClariS coming back? Obviously no Kalafina since they're gone.

twitter.com/magireco/status/1170653002853736449
Trailer

Fuck m*bage.

Yes. They are singing the ED. TrySail takes OP.

twitter.com/magireco/status/1170653003881172993

looks nowhere near as good as proper Madoka but eh sure I'll watch it.

>TrySail takes OP.
Not sure how to feel 'bout that one.

Attached: 1562484686239.jpg (500x449, 72K)

Sayaka is still pretty hated

So the Inu Curry guy is actually directing it this time?

>January 2020
These fuckers want me to suffer, uh? Well, ok then: here's another reason to postpone my suicide at least

I love MC's outfit design.

TrySail are 3/5 of the main characters in the new game. Of course someone would make them sing something.

I don't know. It's complicated than ever to measure who is the director.

I'm kind of worried. The last time we let Inucurry off the leash they gave us Yuu.

Give me your madokami account, nerd

Attached: 418481.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

I kinda wanted it to be during fall with the other mobage

>TrySail are 3/5 of the main characters in the new game.
Had a feeling something like that had to be the case. Guess it can't be helped, then.

They also may or may not be doing something Idol-ish based on the 4koma.

Watch Mifuyu make everyone forget about how shitty Sayaka was

Attached: 1535723118360.png (397x395, 248K)

Just give me the fucking snaa

Attached: 1561825081023.jpg (486x720, 79K)

eroha is beauty

Attached: 1541153667945.png (333x429, 97K)

>it's only the PV and shaft is at it again
Fucking kek based

ann out too.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-09-08/magia-record-puella-magi-madoka-magica-side-story-anime-1st-promo-reveals-january-delay-more-cast-and-staff-song-artists/.150862

Based

Play the game sisters

being meguca is suffering

I can't wait to watch Snaa gets animated!

>no twins
MEH

>filename
>nobody even notices
Yea Forums is truly lost

I unironically like Magireco.

Attached: Magireco Amane tits2.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

megucas, megucas never change

moetron had this link

tumblr is already ded senpai

based shaft

Attached: Magireco Amane sluts2.webm (854x480, 2.69M)

Attached: Magireco Amane sluts3.webm (1280x720, 868K)

Who cares, Kalafina is disbanded and Gen moved to other projects. I don't respect it for the same reasons I don't respect Metal Gear Survive.

I care.

Dead show on dead subgenre

kino

Attached: 1567790834549.gif (500x380, 1.68M)

Bump

Then why you people are here? you are nothing more than raid victims

I was about to ask if Kalafina is in this.
Then I remember.

Attached: 1337092358617.png (500x500, 311K)

sisters, the amanes are making me horny again aaaaahhhhh

Attached: 1561972016626.png (652x990, 363K)

The face of evil.

Attached: 1562015658831.jpg (2048x2048, 604K)

Competition for MagiReco in January

Bang Dream S3- Anime with a much more popular mobage. However more likely to be competing with below.

22/7- Backed by Aniplex. Literally only started booming because one of the members speaks English, pushed memes and talked like a valley girl. However more likely to get Idol audience.

All nice and corporate

so how much is going to change the story from the game?
enjoyed it so far but i want to see something different

Attached: 1567558410364.jpg (601x710, 115K)

I wish they got Kajiura Yuki back to do the music instead of some guy that have done nothing of note.

Missing one.

Attached: 0392860441.jpg (1366x1024, 125K)

That doesn't surprise me. Eventually things always fall into place for anything Aniplex produces, usually relating to something to do with working social media sentiment in it's favor and various other often kind of bullshit reasons. Typically nothing really stands out about most of them these days outside of the production values and casting of A-Listers across the board either.

Heck Kimetsu no Yaiba wasn't even all that popular until a month ago when everyone was suddenly all over it's metaphorical dick cause of a 3 minute insert song sequence (which was teased on social media before it even happened as the big hype moment to watch for) and some flashy effects of a demons head getting chopped off (or so people thought) at the end of an episode and now it's like the undisputed show of the year in a lot of circles where everyone is madly in love with the pretty stock cast and plot. Like the shows okay, but there's a clear before and after moment for it's popularity.

Just end the 3rd episode of MagiReco with a big grimdark twist like when the first series got popular and have an exclusive insert song by Yuki Kajiura x TrySail play over it and they can probably ride the buzz from that for the rest of the show if KnY, Darling in The Frankxx and various other examples are any indication. Doesn't seem that hard to do.

they'll probably just end up reusing a lot of the old music

If Darling is any example, the artificial popularity will die off if they fail hard enough. Also, LE was never popular (beyond riding on the Fate name, but that didn't last when people couldn't stand that show for perfectly valid reasons) and it's also an Aniplex Shaft show

This girl fucked Homura in the game and now she will fuck Iroha in the anime

Attached: ED7CKwcU8AIeq7-.jpg (2048x1448, 99K)

A continuation of Rebellion wouldn't look good either.
Shaft has lost a lot of people beetween then and now. Sure, they could come back if they wanted (maybe. Lots of people in the industry are freelancers and not really tied to one specific studio), but it's no guarantee
Remember the last Shaft TV show was Last Encore, and they've lost even more people after that

I'm hoping for event OVAs

Attached: 65286984_p29.png (1008x1152, 652K)

Inu Curry is an animation troupe

I wanna nakadashi nemu-chan and touka-chan!!! then rape the amanes later. alina can watch

They blew their cash on KanaHana voicing a literal NPC who will get killed 3 episodes in

I want hiking with autists OVA.

Attached: DkEdFkYUUAADweS.jpg (1200x900, 149K)

Kinda disappointing

Miyamoto is "assistant" director, so i'm just going to assume that he is the real director.

Episode 3 twist aside Madoka Magica still feels like it was released at a time when Aniplex still kind of had to try as a producer and have a show with a decent script, themes and overall production because there was genuine competition and the fanbase at the time couldn't largely be pleased just by pure distilled "hype" moments and memes as much. Now they've gobbled up so much of the anime industries production apparatus, struck so many exclusive deals with other big publishers and TV stations, and have popular artists with rabid fanbase's like Sawano, Kajiura, LiSA, TrySail and all their friends from the eroge and light novel industry like Urobuchi, Nasu, Nisio, JIN and Reki Kawahara that they can just deploy those resources whenever anything needs a signal boost cause the fans are known to gobble up literally anything they crank out.

It's just kind of hard to be excited about any new Madoka Magica knowing they could just as easily wing the whole thing outside of production values and the same old big name people involved and it'd probably still end up just as popular and "acclaimed" by outfits like Newtype, Crunchyroll and most of the existing fanbase. Rebellion felt that way as well. Like just fuck thematics and character dynamics as well as being a proper followup. Just have 3/4 of a padded out movie where nothing of note is really happening and then add some grimdark twist that pushes a popular character in a darker direction and have the big flashy sequence thing that barely makes sense and rewrites the rules of it's universe on the fly FATE style in the last 30 minutes or so.

Then just kind of end it without much resolution and let people debating and talking about it on social media carry the water for the film instead. Like most properties lately only the last quarter of the film or so really seemed to matter at all for most people and is what they talk about when they mention it, so kind of like this seasons Kimetsu no Yaiba

What I got from your rant
>everyone who likes what I don't is a retard
>only I and those who agree with me can properly judge anime quality
Fuck off with the self fellating bullshit

cute

What the fuck is this?

Attached: 3IF9QYa.jpg (1148x647, 146K)

It really feels weird, like she's supposed to be replacing Yachiyo as Iroha's girlfriend in the anime.

New girls for part 2 of the game's story. Gacha art is always shit. Not that this franchise can complain with the art quality from the manga spinoffs.

>part 2

I thought it was dying?

Half of those are overdesigned.

are they the main characters from part 2
isn't not using Ume's designs as main characters a sin for meguca

Attached: 1567919165438.jpg (585x552, 89K)

>They are going anime original with the story because the game's plot is laughable

Damn, i wanted to see the genkidama and the friendship hammer.

>Kajiura isn't even doing the soundtrack
That has to be the MAJOR letdown in all this, especially considering she's got a lot better in the last few years and Madoka was seen as one of her best soundtracks.

That has to be a colossal fuckup on SHAFT's end. And we all know the main story won't be getting anything new unless Urobuchi is interested so yeah, that ends it all I suppose.

I wish they'd get back to animating Zaregoto again considering there's still a lot of books to go through and they only covered the first. The soundtrack in that one was rather surprising.

Shaft's a zombie now. Hope this will be what makes people realize that Shaft isn't what they once were

>gotten a lot better in the last few years
you're kidding right
shes a hack now if anything

Attached: 1517339932190.jpg (718x718, 102K)

Man the next year or so of anime is just gonna suck absolute dicks again judging by the pipe line isn't it? Like all gacha exploitation and idol stuff by big producers. Just kind of grown tired this decade of popular anime meaning whatever Aniplex or some other big gacha or record company wants to sell and hype people over to make money and promote their own artists. Like maybe 1 in 5 things they produce is literally any good at all, but they all make money and are often inexplicably popular in online circles through some sort of scheme (even if it has to come from outside the show itself like people making memes about it) and I guess that's all that counts anymore.

A lot of otaku in Japan are kind of pissed that Yasuhiro Akimoto the AKB48 guy is trying to worm his way into anime too cause they hate his guts for being a sleazy self-serving life controlling fuck and too mainstream, but I just don't think it's gonna matter if he uses the same schemes he uses to market his army of idol groups that have little to do with even making decent pop music and concerts.

I kind of started giving a fuck and trying some shit again briefly this year after a few years hiatus from anime entirely and cause some shit I actually wanted to watch was coming out, but after finishing that and seeing what's coming I think I'm just not going to bother paying attention to TV anime shit again after this season is over and go back to sticking to the odd movie that isn't a production committee made "movie" aka a 2 month otaku Cash Grab event.

>worse art than chinkshit

How sad.

Only far right is really bad, the rest are fine.
We don't know how these girls fit in to Part 2 of story, because we already have the Tokime girls who were all drawn by Ume

>tfw Sayaka is my favourite

Attached: miki.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

What in the fuck is that thing on the right?

>the game's plot is laughable
the only bad thing was the DBZ ending

They probably did so because the last characters Ume did were literal copy pastes.

Since she fucked off from that agency her quality has improved a lot. Even SAO 3's soundtrack is decent. HF is good. And El Melloi.

And the brainwashing
And everything to do with Yuu

Im dissapointed. So dissapointed.

Whats the point of an anime version of a mobage story if its not gonna be the same?

None of the original megucas are gonna be there and the story is getting extremely altered to reflect that, not to mention i dont think they are gonna follow the whole Ui plot considering now Iroha and Kuro are being presented as the MadoHomu of the series.

While i get the cast could be bloated as hell, they should have at least tried because now its clear this shouldnt be called Magireco, because its not that.

>not written by Urobutchi
What's the point then

it's fucking jarring, like a decade ago they were on the top of their game. Whole industry feels like it's a sinking ship.

It's funny considering the composer they went with can pretty much do knockoff Kajiura shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=V0o35wZXwok

the edgy or the commie Yea Forums?

Attached: 1567940060929.png (848x480, 404K)

Urobuchi doesn't want to continue Madoka, he thinks Rebellion should have finished it.

>None of the original megucas are gonna be there and the story is getting extremely altered to reflect that
But just think of all the 'If only Mami were here!' posting to be had

Yeah it's kind of amazing that they fucked that up so completely and hard that even all the usual combination of shit like Popular Franchise Fate x Popular Writer Nasu x Popular Composer Kajiura x Popular Studio SHAFT wasn't enough to save it. I almost think they've been experimenting with what threshold of bullshit and slipshod production people are willing to tolerate where even popular name branding won't result in mass acclaim and hit status and have found it with properties like Last Encore and Okaasan Online. I almost figured Okaasan Online would eek outself on the back of ironic memes, but doesn't really look like it.

If people will even put up with Darling in The Frankxx, Re:Creators and Kabeneri of the Iron Fortress though that's already pretty incredible and a showcase of what having occasionally flashy production values, meme marketing and insert songs mixed with teen melodrama and fanservice will do for your show.

>promise of blood

Everytime they add something to this game is stupid shit like this. It amazes me.

That's what happens when you run the whole industry on tight schedules and overworking people while giving them shit pay , in a way that scares away lots of potential new talents
I'm not as pessimistic about the whole industry, but these issues will need to be solved if we want to avoid stuff like the Shaft exodus

Err usually it's great and about the only good thing about gacha games since a lot of it hinges on whether people find the artwork worthy of having as a sprite on their own phone.

Fuck that! I wanted to see leg breaking, i wanted to see homu having friends, i wanted to see holy mami, i wanted to see the bullshit death of walpurgis.

Bullshit post based on narcissistic belief that your views about quality are objective and facutal
Go self-fellate somewhere else

Can't wait.

The game is actually pretty darn fun too.

Attached: Minami.Rena.full.2599537.jpg (2480x3508, 782K)

shhhh
you are not allowed to say that here

Attached: 155148148994.jpg (480x267, 25K)

Last Encore wasn't Kajiura, it was the Monogatari composer. You know, the other guy SHAFT throws a lot of work at.

>Rika and Ren mutual healing OVA
>Masara and Kokoro's big gay race OVA
both of them end in sex

Attached: 1566717548735.jpg (739x750, 82K)

why are you targeting that user posts

nasu can't write anime

>thread ded with no hype

The absolute state of madotards

apart from the usual face artstyle, these aesthetic doesn't fit the series at all. The fuck are they thinking?

>Not PEBBLE

if were dead would not have a hatebase so dedicated

Seriously,what was the point of that aside from pointless butterfly effect bullshit?

She's shorter than Kaede what a loser! (149cm vs 150cm)

yeah but is bustier

Because they wanted to release Madokami for the game's first anniversary and figured that it wouldn't make sense if she wasn't involved in the plot somehow.

They probably just should've kept her outside of the main story like Coolmura.

The costumes looks dull desu

Shaft doesnt decide who does the music on their shows, Aniplex does. The fact we are in 2019 and people still think the studios have any say in anything that goes into the stuff they animate says it all about the frankly wilful ignorance of the fanbase.

Still surprised it wasnt Kajiura since they throw her at basically everything she was associated with in the past (ufotable, Fate, Madoka) otherwise its just Sawano for every action show who i swear stopped making new soundtracks years ago and just features other popular artists from Sony now to give the illusion that its new songs.

Cause Aniplex and large production companies are milking it dry. You think everyone actually just wants to be cranking out Fate, music and Gacha game adaptations? No its cause thats what people are willing to pay them to make otherwise theyd have no work and default on bills. Its shit yeah.

>airing alongside fate and bang dream

They want this to die, don't they.

I will watch all 3.

RAS in the game when?

Attached: 1553212328466.jpg (1024x738, 136K)

what are you on about
Madoka can compete with Bang Sellout

Attached: 1534196949410.jpg (1286x1078, 568K)

Sayaka did everything right

Attached: tumblr_m7gyypq7l01r11qslo1_500.gif (500x260, 897K)

Its gacha design shit. Most of the stuff from Grand Order barely fits in with type moon either but thats what you get when you literally just hire artists on the basis of how many followers they have on pixiv and how much people are likely to gacha for their artwork.

I truly think gacha show adaptations are the final nail in the coffin for an already creatively bankrupt industry and the only fitting way to end the decade. Its just been shit between the rise of corporate funding/marketing, idol shows, isekai shows, light novel adaptations, ironic weeb culture, and now a bunch of gacha shows with meandering plot lines.

When I said getting popular, I meant it. 22/7's last single was in the Weekly Top 10 and sold about 33k units. So regardless of whatever Akimoto may have done, and I'm sure his sins are great, he already had a crowd ready to watch this- the Idol Anime fans and dedicated 22/7 followers (Idol fans).

Ren has the best Magireco design and you can't convince me otherwise

Attached: 01_52aa7dc4-4023-4bd2-9214-57bc509b6ec1_1024x1024.jpg (600x750, 45K)

>hamakaze clone for the millionth time
>good

Attached: 68e5785c74a907c7892c55a6b325ddd856bdf09d.jpg (638x1024, 163K)

If it ain't broke don't fix it

Attached: ume ren.jpg (1400x1600, 247K)

The game is up to a dozen different character designers now. Only the most important characters get illustrated by Ume or Koushi Sasagi (the other main illustrator).

Also Koushi's a Love Livefag.

Nope

Attached: Rumor_of_the_Ten-Thousand-Year_Sakura_04.png (280x425, 242K)

Coolest weapon too.

Sorry rencucks but snaa a best

Attached: 1552016720377.jpg (600x600, 127K)

Maybe you should've posted an image then

>le shield hero
pfff

>gets cucked by Yachadyo and now 2P Iroha
>calling others cucks

Attached: YachiIro.png (652x990, 255K)

Friendly reminder that tonight
-The VA said that Yachiyo and Iroha have a lovey dovey relationship
-Iroha's VA said Sana was Iroha's sister
-And then there's Kuroe
-Sana is coming last.

>sisterzoned
ohnononono

Attached: DKVNgBoVoAAaFGW.jpg (1762x2048, 252K)

>gacha vs gacha vs gacha
Jesus Christ Japan get a grip

>When I said getting popular, I meant it. 22/7's last single was in the Weekly Top 10 and sold about 33k units. So regardless of whatever Akimoto may have done, and I'm sure his sins are great, he already had a crowd ready to watch this- the Idol Anime fans and dedicated 22/7 followers (Idol fans).

Also capitalizing Sally Amaki who's the perfect bridge towards Western anime fans since she's Japanese American from LA and supposedly has been on AX before getting recruited

GENJIN is good.

Attached: Genjin1.jpg (850x1202, 324K)

Azur Lane and GBF2 also airing.

That was what I was inferring at. That Sally is the main reason 22/7 became popular and isn't just another idol series. I fully expect the NA-exclusive Meguca to be voiced by Sally. No wait. They can go one step further.

22/7xMadoka collab.

>no OG shown in the trailer

Attached: face of a cuck.jpg (2048x1536, 576K)

Not so funny now is it, hai

Attached: 72547526_p0.jpg (1000x1000, 373K)

What are you talking about? I don't see Fate listed for Winter 2020.

After S3.

Are you one of those people who get butthurt about the boy band?

I don't plan to play this shit. Who will become the most hated meguca, then?

Slutfuyu

The straight girls unless they get a girlfriend.

Fate it's this fall

Mifuyu
Aimi is too stupid to hate, she only gets pity

Nah is still sayaka

Is new Fate a 2-cour?

She, tsuruno and felicia might as well be background at this point.

Why Sayaka such a cute girl?

>Game couldn't get top grossing on its own anniversary and got cucked by dokkan

Oh no nono no hahahaha

Retardation

Attached: 1549808437661.png (662x847, 211K)

>Is new Fate a 2-cour?

Yes

>I don't see Fate listed for Winter 2020
FGO will be 2 cour

>No Kajiura
>Inucurry involved with the new script and story
>Old cast nowhere in sight

Pass.

Attached: 1564257863776.jpg (454x454, 80K)

Rena unless they make her personality less insufferable

Will shaft respect the power levels?

Attached: 1567536353333.png (1336x2070, 1.52M)

Why are otaku mad about Aki-P in anime NOW? He's had claws in anime and manga since the 90's. Did they forget AKB0048 and Nurse Angel Ririka? Then again, I am gonna be more forgiving than most on this, I guess. I do love 22/7 and AKB48.

>Hamakaze clone
>not Angel clone

we must go deeper

It's not on purpose. But I guess the posts are more noticable and obnoxious due to being long rants that don't say much beyond "waaah anime is dooooooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeed. people are sheep. I'm such a genius and my views are objective and correct, unlike those of the sheeple that disagree with me"
It's easier to ignore if it's a shorter "fuck gacha and aniplex" post.
But the ultra-pessimistic rambling just triggers my autism, I guess

They better put Goku at the end to do the genkidama.

Attached: Share you magia with me!.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Only the second one (from the left) looks actually good. The last one, though, what an uguu abomination.

She is the gayest Hamakaze clone
Also she btfo Wally forever

Attached: 1565806136171.png (2048x1536, 1.71M)

2020 is the year of the mobage

gamers btfo

Fuck anime
Fuck video games
Fuck jews
And fuck the jannies

Attached: 1547001405316.gif (500x281, 727K)

at least doga kobo is animating some more kirara yuri
not all is lost

Attached: 1567349205033.jpg (378x537, 52K)

>Literally FGO's Da Vinci

Attached: __leonardo_da_vinci_and_leonardo_da_vinci_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_neko_san_dim_dream__3e1b (1500x2082, 324K)

Kek, no wonder I thought she looked familiar. How embarrasing.

lolivinci is just takagi-san though

Oh god, why is Inucurry directing? Does he even know how to direct? Is this going to turn out like Kagerou Daze where Shaft let Jin handle the script and the pacing was shit?

It's going to be Madoka: Last Encore

They are writing too. This is gonna be an utter shitshow.

>just fuck thematics and character dynamics as well as being a proper followup.
Delusional Homufag

It's just one of those retards who thinks all anime sucks now and thinks literally shitting on everything but some hipster accepted films is proof of "superior standards", trying really hard to show off how he is above the "ignorant masses"

Well he's basically right about Aniplex's business strategy desu, just comically wrong about Rebellion and the original TV as well

Will she be in? probably no but I want to see her backstory animated

He's wrong on literally every new anime being utter shit and acting like the people who like what he doesn't are retarded or manipulated by some weird conspiracy.

bilibili.com/video/av67074778
Questionable architecture is back. Long walkpath bridge under a rail bridge is like something out of Cities Skylines.

-Artsy architecture is back from all-glass station to the walkpath and raily bridge.
-Kuroe's weapons are two batons
-Iroha stops at Takarazaki Third Station which means we will see more than one city in the anime. It's possible that the rail line in the opening wasn't even Kamihama but Takarazaki.
-Yachiyo uses her Tridents as makeshift steps

>madokino
More like madogarbage. Cant wait to see Yea Forums suck this shows dick for a decade.

Im still salty that in the mobage the player character (you) is small kyube instead of a chad puella captain/manager.

I just hope there is a lot of suffering. If they decided to cut out all the suffering then fuck this shit.

>They delayed it so madoka stayed as AOTD 2010s and magia record becomes AOTD 2020s.

Based

Attached: 1464005593890.png (578x650, 385K)

anichart.net/Winter-2020
Rate the competition.

I still remember how everyone was clapping at literally everything at the Madoka AX panel. I swear someone was masturbating when Homu's VA started speaking

Attached: 1548494671792.png (600x600, 29K)

>hated
Only by autistic virgins who hate her because they see their own "nice guy" tendencies in her. She's by far the most well-developed and interesting character in the series. She could've easily carried the anime along with Kyoko on her own if the Madoka/homura thing wasn't there.

Attached: Sayaka2.png (790x790, 371K)

Z tier is pebble

She is pretty good but waifufags and yurishitters hate her because wanted to get dicked

>Kuro NTRs Madoka in the mobage and literally haunts Homura out of love
>Kuro NTRs Yachiyo in the anime
Holy shit Inu Curry loves NTR.

Chiwa Saito or some literal who western whore?

There's only one girl I'd let touch my soul gem and it sure as hell ain't her.

Attached: 1558320591496.jpg (700x798, 463K)

When is the show starting? I wanna drop this dumpster fire after episode 1.

Chiwa Saito

Tomorrow

Perfectly justifiable

It says Winter 2020 on the internet, faggot. I ain't that guillible.

Reminder that Magireco is not canon, and Trysail are shitty singers.

In a series where multiverse is a thing, everything is canon.

Dude was justified in masturbating, then

then why are you asking? Dumb nigger, oh right you think we care about what you do.

already steaming from a mobage being canon. 2020 is going to be great

Finally this place won't be so shit

Attached: 1531756563436.jpg (860x4127, 1.43M)

I believe this is the clip

twitter.com/UVERU__CHAN/status/1147340217470185472

Eroha's tummy

The rape scenes are going to be animated?

Attached: 1567963184233.png (697x820, 429K)

2019 Yea Forums is totally incapable of something like that. The glory days are long gone

Ishuzoku Reviewers is going to be AOTY.

>madokino
For a second I read that as "Magikano" and was extremely surprised.

How could there be another season of Magikano if the protagonist is stuck in a time loop for all eternity?

Is this shit because there's no Kajiura or is it shit because it's just mobageshit? Or both?

Yea Forums was pretty salty that the azur lane ps4 game beat their favorite AAA game in sales

I came

Have you heard? Has anyone told you? The rumor of bitchsayaka

Mobageshit.

ahh yes, sayaka

Attached: 1555110779543.png (465x322, 223K)

based chineseshit franchise exercising more freedom than formulaic gamer dopamine simulators and winning

Madoka Thursday is not coming back user, besides Fridays were not so bad

I have to say, ZUN draws better characters than the "artist" of the monstrosity on the right

I miss shaking mumi

The rumour of analka? The magical girl who loves it in the bum?

Attached: 1567259109745.jpg (1336x2070, 1.35M)

For me, it’s Retraso.

>黒人
kek

They explicitely list Doroinu from Inucurry as the director

>not written by Urobuchi
>not featuring the original megucas
>no music by Kajiura Yuki
>no music by Kalafina
>presumably no more Sayaka and Kyouko handholding
Remind me why I should watch this again?

Because you're a consumer whore
You know you'll watch it.

Because of Inu Curry.

Attached: CONSUME_POP_CULTURE_TURN_YOUR_BRAIN_OFF.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

>no music by Kalafina
I mean that was happening anyway. If there was a Kajiura ED it'd likely be under FictionJunction.

>not written by Urobuchi
This is actually a good thing, butcher is a hack

I'm hoping for at least some RikaRen handholding even if its just a cameo.

We will definitely see Yachiyo/Iroha handholding and probably also Iroha/Sana too

Attached: pBQIVJK.jpg (1080x911, 775K)

>no music by Kajiura Yuki
That's very bad and the guy doing the music is a nobody, sound director is a gold veteran but I do not think he can do much.

Wait, what's happened with Kuro? Wasn't she linked with Homu?

>the guy doing the music is a nobody
Which is to say that he's not as good at networking as Kajiura or hasn't been doing it for as long. He's still a pro composer and given that he has all of Kajiura's previous stuff to work with and build upon, I would expect the soundtrack to be not noticeably worse than the original TV series or Rebellion.

>not featuring the original megucas.
But the original megucas are still there. More active than what I'd expect from an spinoff.

>he's not as good at networking as Kajiura or hasn't been doing it for as long
pulling things out of your ass, just look at his record, there is nothing impressive:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/尾澤拓実#詳細な経歴

More milking. I mean I am still hyped because they are adapting the good parts of FGO, so maybe Magia Record has something similar in stock. But still, I can't help but feel that Madoka is much better as a standalone story and isn't really fit for an expanded universe.

But they don't appear in the trailer at all. I haven't played the gacha because fuck that, but what makes you think they're going to be there in the show?

If they do stuff like what was in Ookami Kakushi they will manage to get a pass.
youtube.com/watch?v=lNFYPJ_p8O4

But either way, does seem one of a major fuckups with this is the music. Should have just stuck with Kajiura and it would have been the thing that stood out in a crappy mobage adapation. One of Madoka's best things was the soundtrack. Why throw it all away when there's demand?

They gave her backstory.

>"A Magical Girl who lives in Takarasaki City, she occasionally fights together with Iroha, but their relationship consists mainly of information exchange. She holds a great fear of fighting for her life, and wishes to be saved from being a Magical Girl. She became fixated on Kamihama City after learning about the rumors that surround it."

Attached: MR01_Still_20190907_0010.jpg (750x422, 302K)

>Iroha and Kuro are being presented as the MadoHomu of the series.
Oh don't worry, Kuro will be the Mumi of the series and will die three episodes in.

They're kinda important. Mami sperging out for realizing the whole witch thing turns her into an antagonist here. Homura helps Iroha deal the final blow to Brazilian Night among lots of other small stuff with the other megucas.

>our new mc is just madoka but more boring
pass

So it's happening after all, isn't it. Fuck you SHAFT, you greedy jews.

Attached: 1543794927287.png (1011x1086, 806K)

She merely doesn't want her name anything to do with this garbage. Good for her.

>should have finished it
Except it did, unless of course you didn't get it.>Rebellion felt that way as well. Like just fuck thematics and character dynamics as well as being a proper followup. Just have 3/4 of a padded out movie where nothing of note is really happening and then add some grimdark twist that pushes a popular character in a darker direction and have the big flashy sequence thing that barely makes sense and rewrites the rules of it's universe on the fly FATE style in the last 30 minutes or so.
Incredibly low IQ post. If I were to call it a bait, it'd be a disservice to all the anons who only shitpost ironically.

>only 250 posts
>only 88 unique IPs
Does Yea Forums not love Madoka anymore? It's just the /vg/fags in here, isn't it? What happened?

Attached: 1408775246199.jpg (250x250, 24K)

I like Madoka but I am not sure I would like a mobage adaptation of a Madoka fanfic, I need to be convinced by the first few episodes

If this were the Rebellion sequel, it would've been a sticky.

People like Madoka, not Magia Record.

I like Magia Record

Attached: Magireco Shipping Chart.png (2000x1600, 3.71M)

People want the cute pink girl with the twintails, not the slutty pink girl who is basically just a knockoff of the former.

KuroIro is just MadoHomu except slutty

First episode is Iroha + Kuroe fighting witches but then get their asses kicked in Kamihama where witches are stronger. Yachiyo saves them the end.

I do love Madoka. I just have so little interest in Magia Record, because it is not about Madoka or more accurately Kyouko/Sayaka.

More like Feet Record.

Attached: 1567975027910.png (720x399, 269K)

This looks so damn nice

But Kuro is for Homu.

Madoka was a good standalone story, but i have no interest in the cash grabs that come after it.

Will Iroha friendzone Kuro just like Madoka frienzoned Homura to make the p̶l̶a̶g̶i̶a̶r̶i̶s̶m̶ kino complete?

Rebellion is actually good though

Fuck you, Rebellion was pure kino.

I'd concede that Kimetsu no Yaiba lost its way though.

People love Homura. MagiReco don't have Homura, or at least don't have the kind of Homura that people have the hots for.

>I like garbage
That's nauseating, but you do you, I guess.

Takumi Ozawa isn't as obscure as you think. He composed the OST of Chaika. Yes, Chaika.

Also he worked on Sacred Seven, so Kajiura knew him.

>He composed the OST of Chaika. Yes, Chaika.
Sounds like garbage youtube.com/watch?v=6xxSj0la-HI
I have trouble finding a decent track from Takumi Ozawa

I can't wait for an anime series where I get to hear Iroha's va badly act every episode!

It does, she's just not out yet in NA
youtube.com/watch?v=COuPUtJ1E0c

Attached: EZBgLZR.png (1024x1456, 666K)

Attached: 1567906236525.png (808x462, 560K)

Sucks, doesn't it hai

Attached: 1567484224973.png (1800x2600, 2.31M)

Does it really count if you're getting cucked by yourself though?

I'd say that makes it worse

Wait, it's the Ookami Kakushi guy? That OST was great, I wouldn't complain about that at all.

It's been like half a decade+ you've been doing this now, just fucking go on an Aniplex shooting spree or something and get it out of your system so we can all be free of you.

As long as there's more Abutomato.

mobile.twitter.com/sukebetomato/status/1170832427415007232
extraimage.net/images/2019/09/08/fdd151579b804c6ddf4353e2fe92f0bd.jpg

Is this a direct adaptation of the early parts of the story?
The early parts of fgo and gran blue were really bad.

The first half of Magireco's story is the better one though

Damn and I thought the new servant designs in fgo look like shit. These are abominations

Is there a Joan of Arc in this one?

Attached: gilles.jpg (1377x1377, 364K)

I think we were shown Joan of Arc in that little segment where we see Magical Girls in various times and places.

Yes. She's called Tart in the megucaverse.

Are the girls lewd in this one? Are they all Japs?

Did they contract out to the lowest bidders or asked for fan contribution and these were the best they could scrap together? Far right is ugliest of the bunch. I'd be ashamed to have my pen name attached.

You mean Darc :^)

Attached: 1567949496363.jpg (1280x800, 378K)

Aniplex NA strikes again.

Attached: 1562001704332.jpg (600x600, 51K)

She's also the strongest meguca in the game

Attached: ED9tBxhXUAExr2X.jpg (625x509, 55K)

How many gachabros are there?

A lot of MagiReco fans are Madoka fans.

Me too.

MagiReco is really good.

Canon alternate universe.

One of the main villains (pic related) is a foreigner, there's also the characters from the Jannu spinoff but other than that everyone is Japanese

Lewd level depends on the artist really, some girls have very revealing outfits.

Attached: 68684016_p0.png (737x521, 608K)

Attached: 36653588_361834571015656_975285054563418112_n.jpg (640x800, 119K)

A lot of MagiReco fans may be Madoka fans but that doesn't necessarily make it true the other way around

I wish I could get excited but I don't know who any of the gachasluts are. When's S2

maybe you should play and find out

Attached: 1566352414025.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

>that last line
Literally me.

Magireco is great for tummy lovers.

Attached: 1538477554808.jpg (862x890, 68K)

Definitely

Attached: 01.jpg (1400x1600, 119K)

I want Mami-san, but this shit ain't gonna have Mami-san

Attached: 1566921981522.jpg (850x1207, 233K)

Attached: magireco supports gay rights1.jpg (480x960, 161K)

Attached: Magireco supports gay rights2.jpg (480x960, 164K)

Is the story going to be the same as the Mobage or will it be a new story?

Is Rika the only canon lesbian in madoka?

Homura is also canonically in love with Madoka
I think there was a lesbian in Kazumi too but she isn't in Magireco.

Rika is the most explicitly lesbian girl in Madoka, her wish was for her childhood friend (who is a girl) to forget about her boyfriend and fall in love with her instead. It ended pretty badly.

Attached: 1567233302831.png (2560x1440, 2.81M)

Yeah, no Kajiura is a major let down. The OST of Madoka was really important, especially in Rebellion where it was built from the ground up to be part of the narrative. So it's going to suck not to have her.

Yo, she does the OST for SAO, I don't think that's the issue

Yo, I'd watch the shit out of a To The Stars adaptation

Meanwhile funnily enough while she's one half of arguably one of the most popular ships in Magireco she's the one who's dense to the other's feelings.

Attached: 70772707_p0 - Edited (1).png (1900x2417, 3.73M)

Are there brown mahous in this one?

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 30K)

Rebellion is literally the best possible end. I can't wait to see all the low IQ takes on rebellion. I fucking love reading everyone and their mongoloid-tier opinions. We still get shit Rebellion takes on /u/ but they've gotten weaker as time has gone on. Can't wait to see a retard-resurgence

>game is still only restricted to North America

Attached: Rimi_disdain.png (346x492, 165K)

>Can't download this game even after using vpn and cleaning the store app

Attached: 1545319232393.png (680x704, 419K)

sick quads dude. Maybe they will bring you luck in getting the game to work.

Just download the apk somewhere else

Attached: 1542862178548.jpg (738x733, 73K)

I sure hope that all the threads for this show will derail into discussing a shitty gacha game.

Mami-san arguably plays the most important role in the game so she will probably be in.

Also she gets homolusted by a gyaru dyke and a lesbian predator who wants to be her friend. She's basically rolling in this game.

inb4 Akuma Homura appears and crashes this series in a what the fuck moment to set up for a Rebellion Sequel

Rika-chan is NOT a sexual predator hai

Attached: 76257729_p1.png (1158x1350, 1.04M)

Mami becomes a throwaway villain who gets nothing accomplished. what are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=WYI8uy84n-A
New meets old. TrySail and ClariS performs Connect together.

I want to see more mami blanco animated

Attached: Holy_Mami.png (652x990, 289K)

Jesus christ. The series and movies at least had Kalafina to balance Claris' shit singing.
Who the fuck is going to balance this shit?

A year ago they spoiled that there is card art for the girls that Madoka saved including Hawaii Girl. They will be in the game one day but right now they are prioritising a bunch of new characters including Suzunes, Gamer Girl and Friends, Promised Blood 100% Nippon and the Tokime Clan.

>Claris' shit singing
nani

Phone block it.
Anyway best girl when?

Attached: __kaname_madoka_kyubey_sakura_kyouko_shizuki_hitomi_and_tomoe_mami_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_ (1300x1200, 643K)

Fiiiine.
Claris' incredibly mediocre, and obviously untrained singing.

nani

Where would Hitomi fall in these rankings?

sssss lesbiana matador

Attached: 1535302841142.png (400x558, 309K)

I'm only looking forward to the shield girl and I expect everything else to be a stupid fan fiction that will inevitably disappoint me.
LET THE RIDE BEGIN

Attached: Everything will burn.jpg (600x450, 49K)

Can anybody post some of the more revealing designs?

Would she wish to erase lesbianism?

Attached: Awane_Kokoro_4_star_card.png (1024x768, 114K)

great taste

Attached: 1565676080923.jpg (263x299, 22K)

And her girlfriend

Attached: 1567556114202.png (600x1338, 867K)

>mobile shit
Of course.

Attached: 1459299884405.png (642x584, 430K)

Pretty lame
OK now this is good

That was amazing.

Don't worry user a year ago they said they would be opening registrations again in a week or two, surely it will happen soon

That's a great image.

Attached: Kagura_good_job_thumb_up.jpg (1987x1553, 199K)

Do you like the following VA?
-Aguri Onishi
-Mayu Sagara
-Shuu Uchida

They will also be singing songs.

Would you like a autist in a virgin-killing sweater?

Claris is fine. The OP is pretty good.

>Do you like the following VA?
No. Most VA singers are cancer. I'm sure they are not the exception.
>Claris is fine. The OP is pretty good.
Compared to Tryshit, sure. They're still mediocre singers.
OP is terrible. At least Connect was catchy.

I don't really have desire to watch this but I think I'd most likely follow it to see if they drop any rebellion tie in. It's like the weird elephant in the room but no one dares to address it.

snaa

Attached: 1567972677633.jpg (349x340, 31K)

>no one dares to address it
Magia Record had a panel at some western con and they got Chiwa Saito to show up, at the end of the panel she said something along the lines of "by the way, the main series is still alive" in a conspiratorial tone of voice. So that's something at least.

pomf!

Character-wise I think the new girls are just as good (if not better) than the OG quintet.

SHAFT has to REALLY fuck this up in order to fuck this up.

>mami navidad
>homura azul
>retraso
i giggled like a highschool girl

just gib rebellion sequel

Dumbass here. What happened to Kalafina?

frijol

I think have more languages mixed in would make this better. can someone add in russian translation?

Kajiura left her agency to start her on thing meaning she had to leave Kalafina. It was essentially doomed after that. But about a year later someone else left and shortly after that it officially ended.

I call dibs on orange

meguca is still loved, people just don't like gachashit.

she is in

Attached: magia.jpg (600x338, 58K)

Yes, we need Akumoemura.

Attached: homu~.png (150x224, 55K)

can we get moemura with kuro?

He really doesn't have an idea how to be an scriptwriter for television.

I’m a Madoka fan?

You bought the BDs?

Well, Homura might have screwed things up for Madoka but it's not like she's going to pull the same thing as pic related:

Attached: badmagiaclgurl.jpg (479x270, 49K)

HF soundtrack and completely ruined some of the scenes, the movies really showed me how good the VN soundtrack was

I hope she'll be back if they continue the main series.

Who did the music for the game (that wasn't the reused tracks)? Some of them were alright.

worst mahou shoujo ever, my friend showed me this show while i was on acid and that bitch drove me crazy

Blue Homu is better than regular Homu.

I hope you at least watched the dub, as Kana Ueda does her voice.

Allegedly (according to 5ch rumors), the girl on the right is Clara from ClariS

Attached: tikuhokkaidoukikuti.jpg (250x250, 17K)

imagine spending thousands of dollars on anime jpegs and getting an UR of the rightmost one

you could have posted that pink whore from manchild universe movie instead dear Yea Forumsmblrfag

These sluts look like Homura and Madoka's lovechildren
>two Homus
Explain this pls

The girl on the right is from a valentines event, where she's basically in love with Homu. No clue why they're adding her here.

Moemura cucked Cool Homu. But its cool, because Madoka cucks Moemura with some random slut she meets on the street.

>no butcher
>no Kajiura
>no Kalafina
Not happening

I hate this image
>huuuuuuuuuuur duuuuuuuuuur you're a brainless consumer if you like what I don't. You should only like the hipster garbage I tell you to abvoid being brainless consumer
Fuck off

They should adapt the Nanoha Detonation crossover event

Will Oriko do nothing wrong here too?

You'll see a good 'Kyubey' in this series

But he was never bad

>blocks your path

Attached: Rumor_Tsuruno_03.png (652x990, 235K)

Is there a non-zero chance of spinoff megucas making any sort of appearance?

Attached: 20218830_p0.jpg (511x478, 43K)

they interact in the game

The short story is there was a management change at the agency (Spacecraft) which did not go down so well, the rumour being this new boss wanted to discard Kajiura and turn Kalafina into your generic anisong band #12345, Kajiura walked at the end of her contract to go freelance, Keiko left right after, and then later on Hikaru did the same.

Wakana is the only one left at that agency and is doing a solo career, Hikaru is doing her own songwriting project (H-el-ical) and Keiko went back to work with Kajiura at her live concerts this year.

Only way Kalafina reunites is if Wakana fucks off from that agency (and that's if she even wants to), other than that they are never coming back.

So basically Spacecraft fucked themselves big time and there were other signings that have walked since then as well. Kalafina was the biggest hit though. At least the bright side to all this is Kajiura putting in a lot more effort in her soundtracks now as she doesn't have Kalafina to fall back on any more.

>people actually believe original megucas won't show up

Attached: images.jpg (463x662, 45K)

You reminded me i left my account abandoned for about 2 weeks

I hope she does something as good as Noir again. I'd say that's still her best OST despite being so early in her career. It's just so fucking good.

I hope we get to see Azaleas in the anime. Hazuki a cute!

They better have Bonjour Suzuki do the OP or ED

I doubt they'll do anything outside the main story.

I just wish they'd continue with Zaregoto considering she made a soundtrack that was a lot unique at times.

I'm sure she'll get new projects at some point. Plus there's the last HF movie to do, SAO to continue, Princess Principal is supposed to have multiple new movies come out and apparently Sunrise is looking at reviving Mai-Hime so chances are they'll bring her back for that.

Where is Apple-chan?

Attached: CsCWt2lUsAAATPl.jpg (894x1199, 136K)

The only thing Homura screwed up was her own happiness.

Aren't you guys mad that your beloved series is being prostituted like they did with Fate?

on twitter like the normalfag he is

>hating Sayaka more than Mami
No

What's his twitter username?

Attached: 20171545.jpg (933x700, 74K)

Those "you guys" you're referring to doesn't even bother to show up in the thread. The people here are purely /vg/fags and /u/fags.

The only scene where I found the music was unfitting was the one where Rin and Archer break through the school window. It was so cheesy.
If music is unfitting, the blame goes to the director/sound director since they're the ones that ask the composer what kind of music they need for the scene. They can also reject a composition.

You mean like literally every anime ever made?

Attached: 1551667539824.jpg (960x1280, 106K)

What does this even mean? A franchise isn't allowed to expand or something?

She is the only character who can salvage this mess.

I don't usually watch mobage adaptions but what do will they do when characters drawn by different people appear
will they all be WIDE'D or will they just make it jarring and they'll be like their original

Attached: 1566145999763.jpg (533x467, 155K)

God I hope they get the W I D E treatment.

Nah fuck you, Sayaka was a bro that made stupid choices.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-09-09/magia-day-2019-features-surprise-guests-claris-ume-aoki-more/.150873

So who saw the 1st episode?

this is going to be so shitty

SHAFT shed their talent so they could return to the glory days of 10-15 years ago.

leaks when?

I know it's futile so I don't really bother engaging with these people anymore. They like it. The people making this shit know that. I'm not going to change anyone's mind. I have fond memories of this anime and of my favourite meguca and no one can take that away from me.

Attached: Sayaka_surprise.png (680x456, 581K)

The Gachabros will take these threads.

Sadly probably no-one. Hoping Sunao sounds like Ayumu Uehara for amusement.

Have fun. As a former fatefag I've learned my lesson. I tried to fight it and now I can't even muster something strong enough to be considered disdain. I'm over it. I just instinctively avoid all fateshit at this point.

I wish we could go out with a bang but that is a privilege only a select few can enjoy. I hope the original cast doesn't have a big role in this so that I don't have to them like that.

Attached: Sayaka_dispair.jpg (1920x1080, 682K)

See the transformation animation. They will fall back on Ume design for anime.

They show up at various points of the game. Mami has the biggest role.

I don't care about Mami. As long as they don't completely butcher my girl Sayaka in a way that I won't be able to avoid noticing they can do what they want.

Attached: sayaka_heroic.jpg (1920x1080, 1.16M)

They make her better.

I am certain that they did not and now you're making me nervous about having a flood of newshit pseudo-Sayakafags

Attached: sayaka_hates_it.jpg (320x298, 72K)

Me tomorrow

No they actually did make her better.

why not today?

Can't wait for the anime and for Sana.

Oriko does nothing in the game.

snaa

?

I have many questions for you but let me ask you a question about the most important point. Have you been pure yet?

Attached: 15773480_p0.jpg (500x600, 301K)

sneed

>poorfag is on there
this makes me happy

I love Mami