Are there any good live action manga/anime adaptions? Is it even possible to make one?

Are there any good live action manga/anime adaptions? Is it even possible to make one?

Attached: Mugen no Jūnin.jpg (1000x866, 155K)

Bleach is a pretty decent live action movie

hentai kamen unironically

Jojo, ichi the killer, edge of tomorrow, Speed racer, Kaiji (The japanese trilogy and the new corean movie), samurai x

Attached: inuyashiki.jpg (1000x567, 43K)

Old Boy
Our Little Sister
That pancreas movie was better as a live action than as an anime
Kenshin
Fune wo Amu
Ameagari
Basically every other adult SoL romance without a heavily abstract symbolism behind it

Anime adaptations are always shit.
Manga adaptations are often good, such as:
Boys on the Run, Oldboy, I Am a Hero, Lady Snowblood, Lone Wolf & Cub, Our Little Sister, Little Forest, Blue Spring, etc.

Edge of tomorrow

Liar Game

Kimi Uso

Alita

Attached: 1567451116586.jpg (1080x2011, 170K)

I can't think of any good anime adaptations that weren't first a manga adaptation, does that exist?

Attached: u3eGrh228b8zd1HaLBEx9WCErFu.jpg (1000x1500, 221K)

Kaguya

I enjoyed the Gantz movie (CGI) and the Kamisama no Iutoori movie (live action).

Fuck no. Just watch it 3 days ago. Its was complete garbage.

The Kyashan live action from some 12 years ago maybe? It was confusing but good. On an unrelated note, I STILL don't know why that one used some minor OST from the Bleach anime.
Also Blood C had a good horror live action that adapted the anime, not the manga.
Anyway there's hundreds of novels that had separate anime and LA adaptations where the latter is the superior one.

There has yet to be a bad City Hunter adaptation.

Rurouni Kenshin is heads and shoulders above the rest. None of that "forced anime-ness". It's a straight up samurai movie.

Lone Wolf and Cub
Lady Snowblood

You fucking philistine

Kenshin trilogy was a decent condensed version of the whole storyline. Phoenix Wright (which is close enough to anime) was also pretty damn funny.