Yea Forums

>Yea Forums
>OTAKU DON'T LIKE USED GOODS
>Chris is the most popular symphogear
what did japan mean by this

Attached: 1562622804519.png (530x477, 220K)

fake news

No clear proof that she's used good.
Some otaku do like used good, see Sakura in FSN for example.

It's more about betraying the appeal of the character. If she is introduced like that's it's not a matter. The whole purity debate blew up when it was revealed after a long time that a certain character had an ex-boyfriend. If that had been known from the start no one would care.

So what's the deal with the DanMachi prostitute then? Why did she need to be revealed as "pure"?

According to danmachifag it's the editor who forced the author to change her from whore to virgin. Apparently she was supposed to be a whore.

DELET

You'd think NANA would be the most popular character.

Great, it's this thread again.

Not to mention she’s even the most popular heroine nowadays. The ”used goods” meme was only a thing in the 00s. Anyone unironically calling characters that nowadays is an obvious crossboarder.

They did a hard 180 on her character when she became popular though, avoided all mentions of the sex slavery and she stopped dressing like a slut

Did she really sleep with multiple men?

Attached: 1541494357835.jpg (874x706, 117K)

Used goods is only a problem when you trick your audience into thinking they are pure. If you are honest in your writing people don't mind.

See Kannagi to how to not fucking reveal something like that.

Attached: 1561044636789.png (296x472, 117K)

>OP makes the same thread for the hundredth time
what did he mean by this?

That was a lot of fun to watch unfold though.

HARD
LABOR

Enlighten me, I'm not a professional memer.

Only because the Japanese are like babies without Object Permiance and only like characters they see. Sakura was generally third in all polls before this.
>The used foods meme was only a thing on the 00s
Tell that to every romance that does retarded shit to protect a heroine's purity for merch sales.

Nothing new.

Attached: don't disappoint me.jpg (640x1791, 114K)

I guess when you're desperate enough, even 2D used goods start to get appealing.

sex slave for the Knights Templar cartel

I doubt Chris got much sleep while those Latino rebels were going to town on her.

Nice try, but you can't fool me.

Attached: ae2a3169020f3496e5c2188eca3e0d57.png (892x1260, 713K)

Speak for yourself, cucklord

Let's be honest here. The only time the used goods meme is ever brought is to piss off Chrisfags.

Yeah, it's true. When Fine got her hands on Chris, she had to use a relic to tighten her cunt back up again, and fix-up her womb after all those abortions.

What people fail to realize is that vn’s and manga had used goods love interests way before the kakyuusei and kannagi shitstorms. The cardinal rule of purityfags is to not make childhood friends non virgins and to not present a character as pure when she has experience. Stuff like Domekano and literally all josei manga have used goods and literally nobody gives a fuck.

So basically you're telling me she got re-virginized?

/pol/ detected.

There's the "I shaved and brought a high school girl home" manga which outfit told you rightat the start the the girl had been sleeping with men for room and food yet people were still pissed off when a later chapter showed flashbacks.

It has less to do with being literal used goods and more to do with someone of loose or fleeting moral character with regards to sex
Sakura is a rape victim who's been mindbroken by worms and shit, it's okay in her case

> Muh /pol/ boogeyman.

All nymphogear are used goods.

It didn’t outright tell you that she was used goods. It was heavily implied, yes but most purityfags performed Olympic tier mental gymnastics to tell themselves otherwise. That was pretty funny to see, as a purityfag myself.

Have sex

You can't force me to.

Not everyone’s a degenerate, buddy.

Everyone on Yea Forums is.

no

>Sakura was generally third in all polls before this.

Sakura's popularity rose with time sure, but she was always very high on the list regardless, 9 times out of 10 even more popular than Shirou, and the Nips like their MCs, who usually end up really high on polls. Not to mention that most of the time in all Fate polls, it's the heroines at the high end of the list, even when everyone loves the Servants an obscene amount. Sakura never fails to get into the top 10 of an all Type Moon character poll, which has hundreds of characters now.

Chris is fucking cute. CUTE

Attached: 1563811417475.jpg (896x3016, 516K)

She's pure of heart and mind.

cute slut!

>and the Nips like their MCs,
Based on what? Apart from Luffy and Goku no Shounen MC I've ever seen has topped their polls. Nor has any romance had their MC and often even their main heroine that the Author wants to win gets the top spot even in just the female categories, which usually leads to the wonders that is Masamune Kun's Retcon, 'Who's Rem', and the Destruction Of The Harem featuring Onii-Chan Who Wants to Fuck His Sister

Gintoki won all the polls, and so far has Asta.

Shes super qt and not mindbroken, so still pure inside

Attached: chris1.jpg (900x975, 266K)

>she's popular among my waifufag brethren so she's the most popular one!11

Don´t need to fool you. The timeskip at the end of XV will show her visiting Sofia at the orphanage full of brown chris-chans

>Fate/Talk

Attached: 1567222966252.png (740x864, 621K)

Context on Kannagi?

Post screenshots of her dressing like a slut in earlier seasons. You can't.

Otaku don't like used good who pretend to be pure.
They have no problem with used good that admit it, especially if they were victims of rape like Chris or Sakura.

True, but I like it better this was. I loved the reveal not because it made Haruhime pure again, but because it showed that Aisha is a really good person. Hell, she's been looking after Haruhime from the shadows since the beginning.

I don't think Chris ever mentioned it though

MC had a boyfriend

So they fucked right? How was it revealed?

Hibiki is my favorite because I have a soft spot for girls who punch the shit out of things, but Chris is a good girl and I like seeing her warm up to the idea of friendship and trust

they very much tried to shy away from ever mentioning Chris' background as a child sex slave that she had in the original season again. And symphogear has one crazy fetish for forgiving terrible backstories, anyway, I mean hey it doesn't even matter if they killed somebody in the middle of a packed concert hall they'll still get forgiven for it. Unless you're a badass old japanese samurai who was trying to protect his country from the gaijin that dude is toast.

>OTAKU DON'T LIKE USED GOODS
Only the obnoxious minority.

Keep telling that to yourself, cuck

Get back to /pol/.

>Muh /pol/ boogeyman.

They don't.
Mama isekai is literally the proof of it.

>nips believe that girls kissing doesn't count and it's "just for practice"
>they still don't let them be lesbians in all-girl shows
If it's all just a phase to otaku, what does it matter if they kiss a few times?

Attached: 1560169601988.jpg (823x1000, 307K)

If it quacks like a duck and shitposts like a duck, then it's a duck.

damaged goods =/= used goods

By me.

Proofs?

This sucks. I'm really sorry this happened to Chris.

She got better

Attached: 1566566158287.jpg (960x1080, 421K)

Attached: 1331318838267.jpg (1440x810, 289K)

The rest of them are THAT much worse. It's like winning the retard olympics.

Can you blame her rapists? She was hot even as a kid.

I bet her big tits is due to early constant molestation but is given typical Latino food hence her being a shortstack.

Chris is perfect from the way her hair shapes her cute face to her konpeki body and wonderful personality and Sexy voice

IRL Japanese Highschool girls treat yuri as a phase until graduation and will eventually get boyfriends.

>Used goods
Most otaku don't like faithless sluts that ride the cocktrousel. You can't make a waifu out of a faithless slut

Except for the actual lesbians, I assume.

Actual lesbians statistically don't exist and Most of them are doing it to cope with excessively low self-esteem anyways.

>used goods
Only fools think that it also applies to rape backstories.

In fact, girls like Chris and Sakura are still pure. They only become unmarriageable after having a willing intercourse.

Isn't that all the more reason for otaku to accept that girls kissing each other is a normal thing and not question it in shows? Why don't they want it then?

Just imagine the glop glopping of gallons of nazi spic semen.

That said violent tsunderes are always fun so she's cool in my book.

Attached: Symphogear.S03E07.GX.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[DFA7AAA5].mkv_snapshot_04.58_[2019.09.02_1 (1920x1080, 275K)

>The ”used goods” meme was only a thing in the 00s
Are you serious about that when there was an actual outcry when there was going to be a Granblue Fantasxy/Love Live crossover in the mobages and the otaku got legitimately concerned that the LL girls would be interacting with men that wasn't (You) so the devs created a specific female avatar solely for that event?

>yet people were still pissed off when a later chapter showed flashbacks.
When you say "people" do you mean "actual readers in Japan" or just "ironic purityfags on Yea Forums" because there is a difference

Tanjiro

Because yuri teasing is profitable. Actual lesbians kissing and talking about their feelings mean they aren't a fetish anymore

10 POUNDS OF ASS

Idolfags are on entirely different level of autism.

Approximately five dudes read josei.

how naive you are