What are some manga that induce anxiety in you? Like...

What are some manga that induce anxiety in you? Like, you can actually feel your adrenalin go up a little bit as you read. For some reason AOT does this to me really strongly. It's nuts but I like it.

Attached: 91-t39FCmSL.jpg (1647x2455, 641K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/people/2539/Nobuyuki_Fukumoto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, it happened to me in the past too, with some Manga like Citrus, but it was because I subtly felt that something was wrong with the story, many times the background was Cuck / NTR masked in an elaborate way.

Kaiji

Came here to say this. I've sweated gallons reading that shit.

I've heard about it but never got into it. Is it really that good?

Yes, both the anime and the manga are 10/10s anime covers first 2 parts so watch the anime and then continue with the manga from part 3 on.
No reason to read the first 2 parts instead of watching, it's unanimously agreed on that the anime is better

Attached: CwSySGmXAAEYFFG.jpg (491x402, 24K)

You must be 18 or older to post here

ok cool

While I would say this is true for part1(mainly due to failing to find any translations),part 2 cuts out details like Kaiji coughing in the mines and remarking that if he doesn't get out of here he's gonna die.Though,they're mostly unimportant and you should probably read it only if you really care about that.

The music and the narrator make up for that tenfold

For me it's also AoT but anime. When I was anime only back in 2013 I got goosebumps every second episode. I recall that S1E21 Eren vs Female Titan fight was a scene that made me feel the most tension and excitement I've ever felt watching anime. Good times.

Attached: tfw eren.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>This user is underage.

I'm 22 actually. I'm sorry you guys are so jaded you can't get intense emotions from your hobby anymore. AOT isn't the only one that gets me antsy, but it's definitely one that's stood out in recent memory.

SnK is edgetrash though, it baffles me how anyone could get goose bumps from watching it

Well too be fair, I originally watched it when I was younger and so the edgetrash was my first experience with that sort of thing. Later on though after the insane fucking curveball the author threw in the manga I grew to appreciate it more. Or maybe I'm just a slut for edgetrash, it could be either honestly.

I respect your honesty, I'm in no place to judge what you should like and not. That said, I have to admit that I've caught up with the latest chapter and it's not half as bad as I initally thought. But the first 50 chapters or so were very generic imo. with the MC being a fully sponged ragetard

Yeah, which makes makes me appreciate the contrast much more when I look at that vs what the author turned him into. Like seriously, he could have just pumped out monthly battle trash and rolled in money but he completely changed the genre and tone of his series as he had planned from the beginning even after it took off and everyone was expecting more of the same. That takes some balls in my opinion, regardless of the actual story's quality.

Well, I'm sorry, you can't experience excitement over anything. Then again, it was the second anime I've ever seen so it was definitely a novelty for me and it was what got me into anime. However, in the 6 years of watching anime / reading manga I've never stumbled upon a series that would excite me as much as AoT does to this day.

Attached: srg major gross (youtuber).jpg (1280x720, 77K)

But it's bad, snk jumped the shark when introduced the paths, it only got more edgy and stupid, Im following snk to see the shitshow of a finale hackyama is coming up with.

>192945937

Attached: inigo.jpg (500x432, 45K)

Kaiji is nuts. I'm on ep 6 now. Never would have guessed rock paper scissors could be this intense.

based

Weak shit.

Okay user what is YOUR favorite anxiety-inducing anime? Maybe it is objectively better.

Based & accurate.

They are manchildren.

Attached: 1547242911032.png (733x337, 218K)

Most of Fukumoto Nobuyuki's works are better.
myanimelist.net/people/2539/Nobuyuki_Fukumoto

Pretty sure that scene happened in season 2

>avifagging as another fanbase
Don't let the hunterchads be your standard for falsefalgging, new little faggot, they're really shit at it. obvious Yea Forums on your sleeve.

>hurr durr you can't post series you read
Stay mad newfag.

Attached: 1567937913828.gif (600x600, 232K)

Attached: 1567823531960.jpg (1100x500, 441K)

I am a hero did a great job of keeping me on edge for most of its run. If you're after a serious thrill that's the manga I'd recommend.

Based.

Kaiji, Akagi, Kurosawa, all by FKMT.
Get the new physical volumes that start coming out next month I believe. Or watch the anime first.
Part 1's scans are abysmal past Chapter 17, as FKMTKrazy only scanlated 17 chapters and everything else was a REALLY shitty official translation.

Attached: 1541647393467.png (158x276, 65K)

this

Attached: WAIxgFqywi0.jpg (925x2160, 593K)

>the shingeki no kyojin was inside you all along eren
and gigcuck said it the best manga/anime unironically

Dragon Head