Jujutsu kaisen

Why does no one talk about this series, it's pretty much the best thing in jump right now, and it's the closest thing we have to HXH right now

Attached: Megumi_Fushiguro.png (289x600, 158K)

>and it's the closest thing we have to HXH right now

Attached: 1565954082791.png (544x499, 264K)

>the closest thing to HXH right now
is this supposed to be a good thing?

>it's pretty much the best thing in jump right now

Attached: EBvGjIfX4AIOfQC.jpg (960x540, 75K)

Current arc sucks but OP is correct. Many chapters are just the characters autistically explaining how their nen/jujutsu works.

BASED

Attached: 1567875362021.jpg (413x525, 72K)

Man you really just need to mention hunter x hunter to get the tism storm brewing huh?

I feel like it's trying to hard to be bleach replacer

It's an overall solid manga with some decent characters and some fun fights. This arc isn't that exciting though.
People just don't have anything to post about. It hasn't done anything completely stupid yet, but there isn't anything particularly "hype" about it either.
Also, bringing up HxH so you can get a few extra bumps from shitposters is pretty sad desu.

It feels like the author tried to MHA-ify Bleach and failed horribly.

Not enough characters, the vilains don't look good either.

I tried to read it but the characters design are too unappealing.

What's up with Jump and youkai/demon/ghost? Ain't people sick and tired of it by now

This is Yea Forums, you kinda have to be a little pathetic to be on here

It's pretty bad. Solid contender for the worst shonen in the last century along side BC, MHA and FT.

Reversing infinity in new chapter is confusing

>best thing in jump right now
Maybe, but there's not a lot to talk about, if anything. There are stylish fights and the characters are charismatic, but there are no mysteries to theorize about, nothing that can really spark a conversation.

They're the Japanese equivalent of cape comics. Supernatural fight shonen is kind of the ground state of manga.

overrated shit

GOJO LOSING FUCKING WHEN

>bleach replacer
While Gege is a Kubo fan (even wrote poerty back in highschool cause of those little Bleach poems) he said he's inspired by Yu Yu Hakuso/HxH/Level E. Also Anno, so i dunno how Jujutsu will end up but i love it desu.

I'd wait until the official translation comes out since JB drops the ball sometimes.

Honestly these last few days i've seen more threads about it (even if they still die after 40 posts) and it gets mentioned a lot more in the ToC/general Jump threads so it's getting noticed more at least, for better or worse.

Chainsawman is better

The current arc is single handedly killing my interest in the manga

Attached: 1559571689443.png (947x647, 895K)

Everyone dropped this shit for Chainsawman

I like both desu.

Hang in there user, it should end soon if Gege's comment is anything to go by.

Attached: 156794905038631.jpg (680x342, 34K)