Why do girls do this? it's pretty gross and not very ladylike if you ask me

Why do girls do this? it's pretty gross and not very ladylike if you ask me

Attached: 1070e5d652453a64fcbf63d2f2121c86.jpg (1440x2360, 255K)

Do what? Rub themselves off on various furniture?

Because they are in heat.

Attached: 1507565309481.png (1280x720, 545K)

Gay boys huff undie fumes too

Girls are not ladylike, bro. Only reason they kept some semblance of modesty is because we were keeping them in line.

Huffing panties is hot, don't be a prude.

>we were keeping them in line
You clearly have no idea how women are more degenerate then men.

new volume soon

Have you ever saw a woman except of your mother?

>Reading comprehension: 0.
nice.

girls actually do this?

Concerning one's self about degeneracy is such a drain, just let it run its course, not like you can do anything about it but whinge.
When it hits critical mass order eventually returns in one form or another and certain principles are formed as necessity demands.
Round and round like a merry-go-round for thousands of years, It's all so tiring.

no

Hit LN writers look like that?!

Attached: 1566913338390.jpg (2000x2000, 1.39M)

Mostly this. Certain behaviours evolve as a reaction to new/unfamiliar stimuli. Even then, they're mostly based on core biological/psychological reactions embedded in humans. Of course, the cyclical nature of these things necessitates the occurrence of people who are concerned about degeneracy as it approaches critical mass. If everyone was enlightened to the nature of the pattern, it wouldn't exist. So it's kind of a paradox. It exists because people react without awareness, but if people were aware, it would have never existed, so there would be nothing to be aware about.

Because they're the authors genderbent self insert that shares all their fetishes but it's okay because she's a woman. If you actually think anime is a good representation of women, kindly lobotomize yourself.
I know this is bait, but someone out there actually believes shit like that, I can guarantee it

Sauce

yes

>he hasn't met women curious about the scent of men's (under)garments
Seems like you're the inexperienced one here

It stinks

They dont do that.

They make for an exceedingly small subset of the female population. It's a rare fetish in general.

A quarter of the girls I knew did this in relative privacy, and they were the outgoing ones. Who knows what sorts of degenerate shit the others did in their own time

Attached: Hah hwaaah.png (916x966, 777K)

>doesn't like musk
Beta

no retard, girls arent degens like us

Maybe.

Male musk is essentially an aphrodisiac, but only some males exhume a powerful enough smell to activate a female's horny drive.

I don't know

Yes, but never with your underwear.

God I hope you don't use that as an excuse to not bathe.

I would stay it's still worth at least trying to be outraged, nihilismbro. I do think you are absolutely correct, though.

or shower and use cologne baka

Maybe not with your underwear but girls are fucking addicted to stealing your sweater and stuff. And smelling it if they get lonely. Pretty common, really.

>girls arent degens
EXTREME doubt

the contraceptive pill actually does some pretty knarly things to the female brain, like change their scent preferences, you have cases where a woman dates a man and then breaks up with him shortly after the stopped using the pill.
there's the fairly famous sweaty t-shirt experiment where women sniff t-shirts worn to bed by a group of men and have to pick out their favourite from the group and generally it reflects differences in their respective major histocompatibility complex gene regions with women choosing the region least similar to their own to a certain extent
these gene regions generally reflect immune system variation

really.....?

Attached: shimimaru_chairs.jpg (1992x2675, 2.39M)

This, and it's apparently the smell, because it smells like the guy. GF borrows stuff all the time. Usually one of my shirts or jackets to wear around the house.

God, I want to pound shimimaru so she can make a doujin of her self insert fucking gaijins.

not underwear but things like shirts and pillows

Facial expressions look similar. Is this the same artist who draws the boatslut showing gloves pics?

Is it ok to rub yourself on the furniture is the furniture is your husband?

females vacation in perversion, men live here

What's it like having a sense of smell, Yea Forums? My nose is always either stuffed, runny, or I can't smell anything.

Anime makes such a big deal about smell but I can never relate.

Attached: nanachi smells good.png (638x905, 1.13M)

I feel you bro. My nose barely functions.

no Idea

>tfw despite having allergies my sense of smell is like that of a bloodhounds
It is an enigma.

what does food taste like to you?

1>2>4>3