Boku no Hero Academia

So what we can expect Endeavor to teach them during the internship? Or is this a setup to have all the important students somewhere when shit hits the fan?

Attached: EDplvUEU0AEez7M.jpg (2185x1890, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehCT9UO9Je8
youtube.com/watch?v=PRjWwLV_Xuo
youtube.com/watch?v=8_cOP8y6sWs
youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

will this be the most fujobait arc in this series so far?

fpbp

Based
Fuck this upcoming fujo arc.

Who keeps making these gay ass threads

Attached: 220371.jpg (365x483, 98K)

Nigger

The last one.
We're going to see Hawks losing his wings forever.

Attached: 1566682024149.jpg (1000x673, 96K)

watch your language

Attached: Based Herochad.jpg (333x294, 30K)

Hero Academia fans

Just noticed hes grabbing her ass, is this an edit?

No. Mirio deserves jail.

Miriospicc on suicidewatch after last chapter.

Attached: 1567905165265.png (1588x3647, 1.27M)

Obsessed

Obsessed fujo

>is this an edit
Yes newfag, it is.

Attached: 1567907620599.jpg (365x483, 134K)

MirioCHAD living in your head rent free

Toga x Twice is cute and canon

Attached: 1567491638746.jpg (207x252, 29K)

how to stretch out their boipussies with his huge bara cock

Obsessed cuck

Megabased.
>anyone who doesn't like my ship is a fujo
You're as retarded as the fagots calling anyone who doesn't like gay ships homophobic. In short, you're both smooth brains.

The Schtizo is losing it after last chapter.

>not liking lolixoniichan
I pity your shit taste

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of All for One, the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Heroes would tell you. It's a Villain legend.
All for One was a Criminal Lord of the Underworld, so powerful and so wise he could use his quirk to influence the quirks of others to create Nomu... He had such a knowledge of his quirk that he could even give the ones he cared about multiple quirks.
The dark side of society is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his successor everything he knew, then got himself locked in Tartarus.
Ironic.
He could save others from defeat, but not himself.

Attached: 54081658-822C-4017-B2D0-188F679AB338.png (801x652, 487K)

Spamming the same images thread to thread 300+ times is what I call obsession, and dare I say, mental illness.

Attached: 1567725583943.jpg (918x353, 77K)

Was this pic made in March, or is that the first post with that pic?

Attached: F0E5428C-4BAF-4818-910F-84A832A0CAF5.jpg (116x147, 13K)

Attached: faster.gif (365x483, 146K)

>Two (2) chapters wtih Deku in a row

Attached: FormalTameFossa-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 802K)

Fujofag and Miriopedofag are the same person samefagging to shit up the threads.

Attached: astroturfing retard.png (1942x1440, 208K)

based

Checking the IPs in the thread and yeah a lot of samefagging is happening

The absolute state of these threads.

Attached: 1549641859483.jpg (183x275, 14K)

Just get rid of both and be done with it.

Look at these absolute chads.

Attached: Big Three Action Poses.jpg (1315x545, 162K)

Post the webm

>wahhh why do our threads get deleted
>this shitposter in particualr must be a mod!
Does there have to be a reason to delete a BNHA thread if this is the average posting quality?

Attached: 1557722557635.png (403x640, 317K)

Ban people that make the quality so low. Not the thread.

>quirkless
>antisocial faggot
>a thot
None of these are chads

Attached: 1560375720121.jpg (1252x1468, 256K)

bakugou kun

Attached: 665hero_03_cs1w1_720x.jpg (720x407, 144K)

Because last time threads got deleted when spoilers were coming out and we could discuss stuff.

>'miriofag' on full damage control after last chapter
just fucking stop dude, it's over

The issue is that the resident shitposters know how to evade bans, and their ability to derail threads is directly related to normal posters enabling them by replying to them. Things won't change unless people learn to filter and/or completely ignore the wankers.
Thing is, spoiler discussion usually devolves into shitposting anyway.

Regardless of the fact that the threads getting deleted were actually good and full of chapter discussion, it's literally like 3 people who have an unending stream of digital diarrhea pouring into these threads that shit it up.
If you just got rid of a few problem posters we'd be fine. The lengths some of them go to in order to bring down thread quality is absolutely autistic and absurd

Attached: 1543746100176.png (336x302, 99K)

How the hell are you supposed to ignore someone who takes up 200 fucking posts to himself?

>nd their ability to derail threads is directly related to normal posters enabling them by replying to them
did you miss the part where they samefag for 200 posts?

Ironically, the threads that got deleted were good.

Attached: 1566234530652.jpg (1199x825, 70K)

>So what we can expect Endeavor to teach them during the internship?
Considering Endeavor's recent character development, being him coming to accept responsibility for driving his family apart and becoming the number one hero, I think that he'll place a heavy emphasis on how the three of them can influence others. Not only are they a public figure responsible for upholding the peace, but they also mustn't forget how they effect the people close to them. Some sort of "we often create our own demons" speech, relating back to how he was responsible for Rei's breakdown and Touya's disappearance whilst also tying in to many members of the PLF (being that they are created by society, and are societies biggest threat)

Individually I'd also like him to address Bakugo, and tell him that 'competition can drive you to incredible heights, but don't lose yourself in the strive to overtake another person. Strive to be the best hero that YOU can be'. Would kickstart some good character development

Also he has to teach Shouto some fancy new fire techniques

>Or is this a setup to have all the important students somewhere when shit hits the fan?
Hopefully, this arc is the Dabi reveal. Would really hammer home the whole "creating our demons" thing I was talking about earlier.
Would also give us the chance to see one of the new PLF hit squads in action

Attached: shin3.png (411x238, 26K)

Attached: 1560979375231.png (768x752, 297K)

Who wins

Attached: EDuC_cjUEAApVJx.jpg (1800x636, 508K)

That's not even remotely a fair or close fight

All Might, without even a sliver of contention.

>Dabi is a Chodeoroki
Not you too.

you know he's about to do some fucking dope shit and inspire bakugo's hero name this arc

Attached: 1522994335421.jpg (1000x818, 143K)

In a Baseball game, All Might's side. In a fight, depends whether Eraserhead gets to Midnight before her gas reaches the other team.

>How does it feel, Shigaraki, to stand upon the very stones that ran with your parents’ blood? Do you feel sad? Full of rage? Or does that outfit help bury your feelings? Hiding your true self...
>You are a truly extraordinary specimen. I look forward to breaking you.

Attached: 81ACFCF3-8835-4862-AD5B-C0F50E8AFFCD.jpg (387x188, 21K)

I'm looking forward to his interaction with Endeavor considering how they last met

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

3 days till spoilers!

?

4 days

It's not that I'm 100% convinced of it being truthful, rather that it would be thematically fitting to have the reveal within the arc if it went something like I described

I am definitely leaning on the side of him being a Todoroki though, if you'd like convince me otherwise

Attached: Consider.png (1189x719, 209K)

all might, endeavour, present mic and potentially hawks could all disperse midnights gas

Yes, but would they want to? Think about it.

Three days because Japanese upcoming holidays make the next two weeks issues of WSJ come out 3 days before they usually do.

If it looks like a chodeoroki, acts like a chodeoroki and pyromances like a chodeoroki.
It probably is a chodeoroki.

Attached: Not a tumblr image from google.jpg (485x300, 70K)

If Dabi is a Todoroki I wonder what his stance on Shouto is.
Will he be like Zeke and be like"join me for we are both victims of our father" or will he be a salty cunt, because Shouto was the favorite while he was the big dissapointment due to having the strongest flames, but not a flame resistant body.

Attached: h81uxxA.png (856x747, 719K)

Deku's dad breathes fire, that means he's related to the Todoroki's as well. Just because they have similar Quirks doesn't mean they are directly related, there could be a few generations between them with ease. Dabi likely is Shoto's eldest brother, but it still isn't proof just because he has fire.

If he isn't a todoroki then Hori better have a good fucking explanation for all the bullshit.

Although have we ever seen the autism lines around Dabi?

>Deku's dad breathes fire, that means he's related to the Todoroki's as well.
Todoroki's don't breathe fire you dumb shit

No, but that implies that Deku's grandparents on his dad's side were someone who could breathe something, and someone with fire related abilities potentially. Which means his grandparents, perhaps the grandmother (whose name changed in marriage) was a Todoroki, and the grandfather for instance could breathe kerosene.

The point is, all Quirks originate from similar sources, everyone is related to some degree in some ways considering Quirks. Kaminari and the electricity villain are likely related in some way too.

Its not just the fire
Its the eye color
Its the thing about his name meaning his real name would have both meaning to us the audience and the league of villains. And he will only tell them "when it is time"
Then there is also him teleporting away in front of a todoroki while saying the their name twice

Ignore the fire quirk all you want but in combination with the rest it is absolute bullshit to say he is unlikely a todoroki and it is "just the fire"
That is a dishonest as fuck strawman

No, Dabi is almost certainly a Todoroki, I'm just saying that using his Fire Quirk as proof of that isn't much of anything really. The other stuff is a bigger indicator than that honestly. You also forgot that he too is autistic.

>You also forgot that he too is autistic
quite possibly the largest piece of evidence

>I'm just saying that using his Fire Quirk as proof of that isn't much of anything really.
Who makes that argument that it is only the fire? That is still a big thing in this universe and they are genetic. That is what I mean. You are arguing with a strawman.

True.
No user, I just originally pointed out that the fire bit of the reasoning was off because of the genetics and how Quirks work, not the other stuff.

>pointed out that the fire bit of the reasoning was off
Is it?
Which fire quirk is at least similar enough to be a todoroki? Breathing fire would be a leap. So would be bakugo's explosion which you could also consider a fire quirk
But Dabi even uses it in a similar way

It points towards him being related. Not hard but it could be a thing even just the fire alone.

Is Endeavor homo for AM?

Attached: Tsun.jpg (865x724, 207K)

I honestly expected this to be another if you dont reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

damn i forgot he actually talked shit to endeavor the madman

Attached: 1510698330377.png (463x456, 62K)

I just filter those since they are utterly pointless, I usually just grab random pages or panels and try to talk about them

>giving a shit
I never once replied. But I do find amusing how people try to be clever with them. The trio and the shinso one are absolutely top tier.

Based and wholesomepilled

Attached: 1567789438993.png (610x946, 277K)

He’s already tried to burn Todoroki to a crisp and mocked him when he kidnapped his friend in front of him, I don’t think he loves him very much

Reminder that Dabi isn't some poor sad abuse victim acting out for revenge on his asshole father, he's the eldest son who is jealous that Endy only gave attention to Shoto instead of him since he's the firstborn and has a powerful fire quirk like his dad.

>being that much in denial

Attached: compresstobi.jpg (295x526, 31K)

You know what to do

Attached: roll.png (739x726, 425K)

Okay

Attached: 1567793261889.png (711x289, 222K)

gib mei

Attached: 753.png (489x593, 441K)

How to beat their wives and the importance of eugenics in this dark age of mutie rights.

So is Ochaco aware she has a big round butt? Thights just make it look even hotter.

Attached: 44074910_525599987849485_719753960948236288_o.jpg (812x1208, 50K)

it can be both

So what are we expecting from the next color spread?

Typical hero group shot.
It's possible Hori may include a tease of the arc's villain, but I'm not sure. High-End was already introduced when he was included in the Pro_hero spread.

Attached: ochako lucky.png (1141x846, 281K)

>Miriospics still coping

Attached: 1564162466634.png (294x352, 125K)

Most likely both

Its incredible how one panel made him go full damage control on something that never existed

>giving shitposters attention
shiggy diggy

Hopefully Origin trio + Endeavor
But it could be anything. Even Yakuza characters, since the anime is coming

>Even Yakuza characters, since the anime is coming
Hori dont you dare

Geten is my wife

t. Dabi

Attached: sailor kendou.jpg (823x821, 128K)

I thought Deku was the cutest, but now seeing other shonen mains I'll have to take that back. Deku, I'm sorry, but you are not the cutest. You're actually far from it

You have shit taste.

Deku's so fucking lucky

Attached: 20190906_134323.png (785x450, 239K)

Attached: 1566528133799.png (500x500, 104K)

Meanwhile in Eijiro's room.

Attached: 2gq5twfo9b811.png (1280x1618, 1.26M)

Oh, my brother, I wish I was still as naive as you right now

Attached: 1483451626285.jpg (400x449, 16K)

Name 1 (one) shounen MC cuter than this.

Attached: 1566770316995.jpg (761x1200, 148K)

Deku isn't even the cutest in his own manga.

Goku

I'll start up the serieswarfags to shit up the threads as well as the trolls lurking, so I can't and I refuse to name them. Though I will say that Deku is now number 2 to me. He's more realistic than number 3, but he can't beat the new number 1 because the new 1 is cute as shit. I want to do humiliating things to deku while I want to do wholesome things to the new 1

Who is number 1?

Women dont belongs here, fuck off.

Fair enough, I still like Deku a tad more. Kid's design is too good

Attached: 1567749289930.jpg (291x346, 44K)

Dumb kimetsufag

>Kendou will never smile at you

Attached: kendou smile.jpg (850x680, 155K)

goku is pretty cute but you think he beats deku in the cute deprtment? goten is a lot more cuter

If you're still curious then by the end of the thread I'll reveal him
Hori hit homeroom with dekus design and mannerisms. I still love deku in degenerate ways and wholesome
He's the number 3

I think Eri's horn growth is related to her emotions

More than happy. Give me a few posts before you respond (kinda got carried away)

1. The majority of comparative edit/'evidence' is lifted from the anime; not the manga (which, if you take the anime to be canon, also means that Kirishima knows Bakugo's suit size Movie, and that Mina can move faster than light Sports Fest). When using the manga, the similarities are much less so. Using the image from as a nonpartisan random pick from the manga and simply editing the scars out (again, if you feel like I didn't edit them fairly, go ahead and dismiss this); we can note that Dabi has a thinner set chin/jaw ratio than both Todorokis (yes, even considering their head positioning), Dabi has completely different eyebrows/lines (much slimmer eyebrows and an extremly different eyelid 'crease' (?) which extends across the entire lid as oppose to barely a corner/almost half at most) - both of which are aspects that are kept almost identical on characters throughout the manga (don't have it on hand, but I'm sure you've seen the image where it has nothing but one eye of 1A each and you can tell who is who with relative ease).
The fact that such a major detail for character creation is completely awry is a major flaw in the theory; especially when Natsuo and Fuyumi share the general Todoroki eye-likeness.

Attached: no_scars.png (856x747, 250K)

you could say this with any girl

Attached: froppycry.png (1242x743, 445K)

1.5 Finally, and as a bonus point, though there are basal similarities (straight, spiked in one direction) Dabi's hair matches neither Enji or Touya to an extent that would be deemed 'identical' (Dabi being longer hair overall, broken up/slimmer spikes, as oppose to Enji's larger spikes/shrter hair or Touya's more bush-y hair with a slight curl) - and is more like Bakugo or Satou's in design. Note that the anime also deliberately got Touya's hair incorrect on top of making his flames blue, adding further evidence that the people making the anime had secondary motives when they didn't follow Hori's lead - and when Hori chose to make Dabi's flames blue but hold strong to keeping Touya's hair white, it indicates that Dabi's flame colour is not important whereas Touya's hair is.

2. The traitor subplot gives us the absolute, irrefutable point that (well, unless it's all four, which I'd say it's unlikely) either Aoyama, Toru, Nezu or Kaminiari is a red herring - which in turn means that Hori is aware of that writing mechanic and is actively using it. To consider that Dabi has been in a situation with a Todoroki three (3 - Forest, Kamino, HE) times at this point and still not revealed his status is overbearing to say the least. I can appreciate that Hori can play a long game; but Spinner got a more illuminative backstory before Dabi - which in turn indicates that Dabi's backstory is not a major factor. Going more off of the 'backstory' point, what we know of Touya (weak consitution/health; Kanji for 'Lamp' and 'Arrow') has no relatation to what we know of Dabi (no indiacted sickliness, gets carsick, direct meaning is 'Cremation'). On top again, what we know of Dabi are useless details (dislikes fish, left handed) which firstly have no bearing on his relation to the Todorokis and secondly (personally to me at least) reinforces that Dabi is a red herring, since it common for Red herrings to have numerous, useless details ascribed to them - effectively dead ends in the mystery.
Hell, anyone should have done enough baitposts in my time to know that any mention of fish should be taken with a ounce of doubt. And >inb4, no this post is not bait, if it was I'd tag and spoiler the Shinsou gotcha while referring to the image in the point above.

Based af

That makes it even worse user

Attached: kendou sad.jpg (850x971, 160K)

We haven´t far as im aware, Dabis practically not touched at all for comedic stuff outside of Smash.

3. Bouncing off of the last arc, we come onto his quirk; which I'd argue to have been given even more evidence that it's not related to the Todoroki's and more evidence that it's related to his skin in some way. Whereas Shoto and Enji suffer absolutely no direct negative effects (burns, frostbite) instead having a weakness to the surrounding temperatures which inhibit them from using their quirks further, Dabi is different. Dabi instead is directly affected by his quirk; as it literally burns his skin off with overuse. Now sure, I've heard the idea that the frost side doesn't inherit the fire sides immunity to heat and vice versa when talking about Todoroki eugenics; but that is ultimately headcanon since we've never seen Rei, Fuyumi, Natsuo or Touya's quirk in use - so nothing can be inferred as of yet. All we know is that both Shoto and Enji are completely immune to the direct effects of their quirk and Dabi is not - meanwhile it's been rpeatedly shown numerous times that a fire-type quirk is extremely common in-universe. Adding to this, there are the panels from High End where Dabi's scabby skin is quite literally not enouh to cover his mouth / his staples are bleeding - indicating that there isn't enough skin for some reason.

Overall I'd like to finally go through some inb4's (for anyone reading, not just Nemotofag)
>inb4 well it's the culmination of all these minor points!!
Hence why I disproved the majority of them all at once. I return at your point now with that it's the culmination of all my points which gives me credibility.
>inb4 bait
I appreciate that most would probably take me on honesty; but this is for those retards who scream bait in an attempt to poison the well; while not realising what they are doing with such short posts designs to force a tangential response
>inb4 well what if you're wrong
I never said I'm correct, I, along with (I'm guessing at least two other Anons by how much it's brought up) dislike that people are so confident to say >Dabi is a Chodeoroki, with such confidence as if it's all but confirmed when the argument itself has a few notable holes when broken down. I obviously can't attest to the the other Anons, but that's my stance; I'm more of a 'I don't care if I'm right, I care that you're wrong' kind of person
>inb4 this one point you didn't address therefore your entire argument is null
Don't pull that shit. There is no defining evidence (I've seen at the very least) which absolutely 100%, without a shadow of a doubt can prove the argumen one way or another; hence why the theory often relies on the justification from the first inb4.
>inb4 why so many posts ?!?!?!
They're like 1100 characters each, it was just awkward for each point. It was only just over 5k overall, I just didn't want to break them up mid-point. On top, this doesn't affect the content of the posts at all, so on your way if you were going to say this.

come on user, touya can't be a fucking random

Attached: 1559616470663.jpg (618x432, 65K)

Gays don't matter, fuck off.

They are effected by it though, both Shouto/Endy overheat from prolonged use of their flames. Dabis is that pretty much taken to the extreme by having gotten only his mothers ice resistance, but Endys flames supercharged. Keep in mind both Shouto/Endeavor can take heat much better, so Dabi boiling himself fits in without having that and much stronger base flames.

Why does Dabi always look like he is baked out of his mind?

Dabi is such a disgusting looking character, put him out of his misery

High as a kite from some hardcore painkillers to deal with his burns.

reminder that endeavor's vision was conveniently blurry when he was facing dabi

Attached: 0191-001.jpg (911x1300, 303K)

Possible answer: Dabi is wearing Touya's skin

When will we get time travel quirks so Deku can fight OFA in his prime?

That's a lot of autism I'm not gonna bother reading through. Dabi being Touya is laid on so very thickly that either Tobi is Obito or Hori is deliberately trying to make the twist that is Tobi not being Obito. Everything in this simple capeshit shounen for twelwe year olds suggests Dabi is Touya and you have to make nitpicking essays to even present an alternative for him not to be.

With or without powers?

He still makes fujos wetter than the ocean

Imagine having sex with Eri in her santa costume

I rationalize it by thinking of that Dabi is the fujo equivelant of this.

Attached: 1473657963027.jpg (1000x814, 376K)

>Dad makes them wet
>Eldest make them wet
>Youngest make them wet
Poor Natsuo

Attached: EDtAWbbX4AAiKXJ.jpg (1384x2048, 420K)

Yes, he was very homo for AM, it's not normal having that obsession with a man. Now he's healing, he is going to be gay for Hawks, who is a healthier option.

Attached: 1566735777369.jpg (1448x2048, 491K)

what would cause a person to look like this?

Lack of daddies dick

To be fair if the second panel is supposed to be endeavor’s vision, he can still see pretty well. If that’s Touya, and he’s absolutely going to turn out to be his son, he’s just retarded.
>Oh I wonder who this guy, around the same age as my missing son, who kind of looks like my missing son, with the same quirk as my missing son and some nasty burns that indicate poor resistance to his own quirk is

You know, I expected a good response but this is on another level. I'm actually quite flattered you spent the time writing this out and editing that picture as a response to a fairly simple question. If I may:

>1
Something I've never really considered to such depths. I always factored in eye, flame and hair color from the anime as being partially untrustworthy considering it isn't directly from Hori, however I have never properly measured varying facial features before
When you look at other parent/child combinations drawn by Hori, the similarities are abundantly and immediately clear. Therefor, like you said, the multiple dissimilarities between Dabi's facial structure and Enji/Shouto's is potentially an arguing point against him being related

>2
Whilst red-herrings do exist in the manga, the fact that Dabi is still very much shrouded in mystery is actually one of the things that made me think him to be Touya in the first place
>3
And though we do have a lot of useless information surrounding Dabi, the weak constitution/stronger fire equating to burning your own skin is something I very much believe in.
BUT
I just went back to re-read the official scans and it appears I was wrong about something. In the scans I read when chapter 205 dropped, Todoroki actually said he would burn himself if he got any hotter. Upon checking VIZ however, it appears it was more psyching himself up than an actual statement, meaning you are correct regarding the negative effects of Todoroki family quirks

Well you've definitely shattered my confidence in the theory, that's for sure. However I must admit I am still partial to it, more for the sake of Dabi's character than anything else now. Narrative wise it's much better for him to be Touya than to not be Touya I believe, however I'd like to know what you think about the whole situation from a hypothetical writing perspective

Attached: nemoto11.jpg (724x1024, 42K)

No. He's heterosexual.

>Therefor, like you said, the multiple dissimilarities between Dabi's facial structure and Enji/Shouto's is potentially an arguing point against him being related
What about Rei if he is Touya he would have her constitution right?

Has Dabi himself revealed anything that suggests his history with the Todoroki family? Things such as personal preferences that reflect his experience there?

Attached: Dabi and Rei.jpg (1920x1920, 990K)

Dabi actually hates his mom because she gave birth to him and continued till Shoto was born, therefore he will kidnap her and this is how the Todorokis will find out that he is Touya. Endeavor will save her and then they fuck

There was this scene

Attached: rfmEWYU.png (1440x2560, 1.63M)

Wait was Hawks crying?

>Smiles as he recalls how he brutally murdered a 10/10 hero who surely had his own family
Irredeemable trash

Attached: 1560584739280.png (1211x6357, 432K)

Being Hawks is suffering

Attached: AH.png (562x125, 63K)

Yes. It must be hard for Hawks.

Attached: 1566743281139.jpg (407x1199, 101K)

You convinced me.
Dabi isn't a Todoroki, but he's autistic like one.

>I don't care if I'm right, I care that you're wrong'
That is my stance
you are a cunt if you deny how obvious he is supposed to be a todoroki

He gets triggered by Snatch mentioning family and he clearly has something personal against Endeavor. Other than that it's just the fact that he matches up with what we know of Touya.
Touya has a too hot fire quirk and weak constitution, Dabi can't use his quirk for too long and has mentioned that's he's weak and gets motion sickness easily. Something bad happened to Touya and he's not with the Todorokis anymore, Dabi looks like he was run through a lawn mover, refuses to tell anyone his name and is hanging out with villains.

Attached: 191_08.png (929x1300, 267K)

I'm disgusted people like you exist

Always makes me wince seeing his face being pulled apart at the seams when he smiles too much

Dabi is just a big Endeavor fanboy

Yeah who happens to have the same eye color as him and the same quirk, constitution and approximate age as his oldest, missing son no one likes to talk about

Exactly

Just pure coincidence, I'm sure. He's also hiding his real name just for fun.

Attached: 1533640120548.png (248x216, 35K)

why are Dabi isnt Touya fags so dense?

Why hasn't there been a faculty SoL chapter yet

I miss Mirio

Attached: 1560290780151.jpg (1080x2029, 334K)

They think this capeshit manga for kids is more cleverly written than it is

>Toru, Nezu or Kaminiari is a red herring
Why are they red herring?
I understand Aoyama due to the whol stalking thing, but Kaminari traitor memes aside they never actually did anything that could frame them as the traitor for them to be a red herring.

Is UA understaffed?

I remember there is one scene when we see the students sleeping during the camp and Kaminari was the only missing one, also he can jam the communication during the first incident

Nezu's bankrolling it, he can have as much staff as he wants

Imagine...

Attached: IMG_20190908_090315.jpg (2048x1152, 275K)

Comparing any traitor theories to Dabi being a Todoroki is kind of a moot point, because everything about the traitor has been left really vague from the start.
Meanwhile every other time Dabi does something he faces a Todoroki or in the case of Kamino, conveniently doesn't face a Todoroki, he gets triggered over family and when it isn't Todoroki related he has a face off with an ice user. Even if it somehow does turn out to be a red herring, it's hinted with the subtlety of a brick.

post panel/pages you don't want bones to butcher
pic very related

Attached: Overhaul.jpg (1751x1300, 679K)

This will 100% be butchered user, meanwhile pic related will be kino

Attached: 166.png (946x1300, 568K)

Attached: CopeEndeavorfags.jpg (728x1064, 202K)

and you already know this song is gonna be played in his fight youtube.com/watch?v=ehCT9UO9Je8

Attached: okhand.gif (500x364, 1.49M)

Based as fuck

I hope they make a remix of that song that's more fitting for action

>recognizes him only after the pants is down
It's the little things

I'd rather not, you could easily lose your dick if she loses control of her vaginal muscles.

How is Deku not tired from smacking all these chumps down a notch?

Attached: 4326.png (818x591, 247K)

Deku is a fucking dumbass
>hurrr i can't move well in the air
>often recalls people's moves
>for some reason now he doesn't recall fucking All Might punching through the air specially while wearing the loli backpack himself
One job.

also this

Attached: PHANTOMMENACE.png (1701x1250, 1.15M)

That was before he was using lolibackpack and I don't think 8% allows him to do that airpressure thing AM does.

and i hope there's not copyright bullshit with the subtitles like in jojo when he says this

Attached: 014.png (934x1300, 608K)

Post Ochaco

hold on, jojo do the same thing?

>punching through the air specially while wearing the loli backpack himself
Good way to kill said loli

I want to see Mirio this angry again

I'll be mad as fuck

Attached: 1523673255654.png (1034x1295, 923K)

Beach color spread with shirtless Endeavor?

Have you never heard of Deadly Queen, notorious CHASE, zipperman, Green Tea, filthy acts done at a reasonable price?

Mineta needs an arc

this arc could easily be the best one if animated correctly

A death arc

baby Hawks with his endeavor plushy is the cutest thing Hori has ever made

jojo is a series that I have chosen to avoid due to its fanbase, so it is something new for me

>jojo is a series that I have chosen to avoid due to its fanbase,
>judging a series on it's fanbase
>Not liking something, because normalfags like it.
I will never get people like that.

Attached: 1549749617565.jpg (319x198, 19K)

Sure can't wait for Deku and Hawks to both gush over All might and endeavour

why do you like bnha then when it has an arguably worse fanbase

Attached: 1567910693336.jpg (1233x1078, 800K)

No, Hawks, Endeavor's keeping his shirt on

dunno, just i don´t wanted. am here in this fanbase from the beggining, and see does people bother others just for nothing, they just make me repel more. unlike HxH I do not see why I do not want to be like all his fanbase paused just because his mangaka is something vague, I already pass with berserk and I do not want to repeat it

But why?

will secondaries enjoy Gentle's arc?

Watch your grammar, user

He isn't a slut

sorry, and thanks

What is the League doing right now?

He is the number 1 hero, he should be a slut

fucking invisibitch blocking momo's thighs

Attached: doggy.png (194x211, 59K)

>everyone has a little thing unique to them on their santa hat instead of a pom
cute

Shit I didn't even notice
Very cute.

Everyday until canon.

Attached: ph3x7zrWth1wko5io1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 342K)

>invis doesn't have a pom at all
nice touch

Mirio's wife is a cute

Attached: 1567296412619.jpg (1000x706, 130K)

i thought she had white hair

I wonder when she'll file for divorce. What with now he's neglecting her any paying more attention to Nejire.
She'll probably take him for everything he's got, ruin him for life then fuck of a mutie instead while living off the child support that Mirio has to pay for the muties kid.

It is common for birds of prey to hover over their prey, observing from afar with their powerful eyesight evolved from years of evolution. The frog's only natural defense is the poison it secretes, and the colors it displays as a warning. Which creature will be on top?

Attached: ZOOM IN.png (493x403, 186K)

she looks like shiggy because they're both extremely rare mutations

Silly user, she can't ask for child support when she can't have children herself yet!

Attached: 1567947486007.jpg (323x510, 100K)

When will they interact?
I feel like there are some parallels between them.
They even have complete opposite powers.

This truth kills the Togafags. May the devil use their backbones as ladders to pick the apples in Hell.

maybe when Eri gets kidnapped. But I hope that never happens because having to go trough the another "rescue Eri" arc would be tiring

>The top five heroes + fucking Eraserhead vs a bunch of women
Gee, I wonder who wins

I'm still thinking he's actually Endeavor's nephew. I'm waiting for the big reveal that Endy had a younger brother who never made it big as a hero and turned out to be a dirtbag, and Dabi is his kid.

So is Geten related to Rei? The shocking reveal that Dabi is fucking his own cousin

Nothing of value lost there, lolis are cancer.

>Dabifags
Geten is male so nothing of value is lost

what the fuck did you just say

Ochunko's should have been a hamburger. Fat bitch dodged a bullet (somehow).

The loli isn't even worth spending christmas with.

That doesn't change what I said.
>"Sure my son is gay and fucking his cousin, but at least he's not laying with some filthy mutant!"

i'll make you eat those words

Attached: 1567681009082.jpg (342x580, 59K)

>still being in denial
Geten is a girl, waifufags won

n-noooo

Faker

Bakugo had a little explosion on his, but he ditched the hat as soon as Kaminari put it on him.

You know the blade even looks like Dark Shadow a bit

>SoL
>Pretty funny
>Gentle and LaBrava's backstory
>Good fight
>Eri smiling
Ye

Attached: 1567796148631.png (417x466, 113K)

Toru's not wearing pants. O_o

Knight Eri: The abyss walker

Attached: 1567760512985.png (784x1000, 845K)

Eri should have gotten triggered after seeing a sword and a bird like tokoyami

I want to see Eri trying to pet Dark Shadow and feed him birdseed.

But why bother with the contrivance of adding another unseen relative with issues? Endeavor is already a dirtbag father and he already has a missing son that is a sore point for the family.

Shiggy and ReDestro are probably in Rehab being fitted for prosthetics.

Skeptic is continuing to hack video files and manage the coverup while grumbling how SOME people are being left to do all the work around here.

Toga, Twice, and Compress have a bucket of chicken and are having a little Christmas party.

Geten is watching them from the shadows, with an expression that's both disapproving and a bit wistful.

Dabi is off being Dabi.

Spinner and Trumpet are actually discussing future operations. And playing video games. Spinner's whipping his ass.

I still feel like she should have joined LoV.

Attached: Boku-no-Hero-Academia-Eri-Shigaraki-TomuraShimura-Tenko.jpg (670x600, 43K)

>Toga, Twice, and Compress have a bucket of chicken and are having a little Christmas party.
>Geten is watching them from the shadows, with an expression that's both disapproving and a bit wistful.
my criminal organization can't be this cute

eri sounds so sad at 1:21. they really choose a good voice actress for her youtube.com/watch?v=PRjWwLV_Xuo

>geten is that brooding character that thinks friends are shit and all that but gets convinced in the power of friendship afterwards
Please do it Hori.

Attached: 1565950265655.png (1106x1688, 1.18M)

Wanna bet that Dabi and Geten will tag team against Todo.

imagine her moans

Oh, that's good! Irish, isn't it?

Why are Dabifags so cringe?

Wish energy TRIUMPHS!!

It might happen, she's happy now but she'll have to find out about the death of nighteye eventually, a person she was as grateful for as Deku and Mirio.
The moment that happen her reaction to that knowledge might completely change her character.

Hetfags are cringe. True DabiCHADS are based.

Attached: 1523588885793.jpg (676x957, 492K)

Attached: STOP.jpg (236x236, 16K)

>The moment that happen her reaction to that knowledge might completely change her character.
It literally wont, she will be sad and depressed but it wont change her character

Attached: 1533652906439.png (744x944, 246K)

I’m not a Dabifag but I agree with him. Dabi and Geten vs Todoroki and probably Endeavor is the most obvious, braindead setup for a fight and thus Hori will most likely do it.

Could happen, she's now in high spirits because she believes everyone is alright. The moment she finds out nighteye died while rescuing her could send her back to her previous self.

>using Toga so that their is an inuniverse excuse for Endy to rape Dabi with Hawks
Honestly I am impressed.

Attached: Aho-Girl-4.jpg (650x353, 31K)

Endeavor can solo those two easy and no the endgame was and always will be Dabi vs Todoroki stop pushing your ship here

"Oh God, yes! Right there, Midoriya!!"

Attached: 720557.png (475x257, 229K)

stop being a fag

Attached: 1567917153811.jpg (894x894, 368K)

Ochaco would want Deku raw.

Attached: 1544157650260.jpg (868x1228, 230K)

Loli are just shotas without dicks
this loli is gay

Attached: rejected.jpg (417x376, 65K)

I don’t even ship it, but the theme of this entire thing is TEAMWORK and the villains are already starting to utilize the Power of Friendship. It would be a predictable outcome because then you do have the fire and ice clash thing going on again.

>I don’t even ship it
>Adds a random girl who has no relation whatsoever to a fight between brothers
Fuck off, the theme is brother vs brother teamwork is shit you pulled out of your ass that has nothing to do with Shoto and Touya

shotas don't have cunnies you retard

Attached: 1567915215416.jpg (800x529, 151K)

>hurrdurr you think this villain introduced as a foil to Dabi will have fights related to him, thus you must ship them
I dislike Dabi and he can stay an edgy incel for all I care, but what do you think Hori will use Geten for? Why do you think she had that entire spiel of “people are worth as much as the strength of their quirks” shit? She’s a powerful villain introduced as basically the opposite of Dabi, but since neither finished the other off and are now stuck on the same side she’s pretty much guaranteed to meet Endeavor or something because he once had the same view as her. Who else do you think she will fight if not Todorokis? Bakugo? Deku? Why?

> She’s a powerful villain
Had to stop right here, she couldn't even beat Dabi

i bet you think cuntboys are straight you fucking faggot

what the fuck are cuntboys?
Regardless, lolis are small, smell good, they're soft and sweet plus DFT and wonderful cunnies.
What is there not to like?

Attached: 1567822562252.png (693x540, 269K)

She did nothing but spam ice against literal fire walls and almost overwhelmed him until Giga arrived. Pretty much everyone else who hasn’t got “fire hotter than normal fire” would have struggled more. Still, what do you think Hori will use her for then? Who is she going to end up fighting?

your fuckinf gay
just admit it
homo

>thinking peak more femininity is homo
Go suck a dick, you only hate loli because you're afraid of it

Attached: 1567818277444.jpg (400x394, 36K)

Attached: 1560367494445.jpg (497x543, 58K)

The LoV, after how much they humiliated redestro. A much better alternative then fighting people who has 0 relation with her

CUTE
AND
CANON

>femininity
>loli
>missing what makes a woman feminine
>A shota without a dick is feminine
Jesus Christ I was joking but you really are a fag.

Mina is pretty

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.
You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.
You are all sick.

Attached: Eri_fullbody.png (572x945, 539K)

Attached: tricked.png (740x1776, 166K)

>CANON
Crackship. He doesn't even care about her enough to see her on Christmas.

A loli is;
Small
Smells good
Eager to learn
Cute
Hairless
Pink everywhere
Feminine
Flat
Tight

Attached: 1567924206407.png (514x513, 47K)

Mirio is letting his class know he's happily married and they'll never see him again after christmas!

Attached: 1565628085384.jpg (887x823, 106K)

That is a seriously underrated scene. Considering how intimidating Endeavor is it took a lot of balls for Deku to confront him the way he did.

not even that user nor a pedo but youre retarded lol

Keep fucking dreaming, you're like a Kacchaco faggot after they've just seen any interaction between Deku and Ochunko.
Hell, you're a fat, lonely spic; so I'm not really sure if there's any difference at all.

Attached: 1565748010910.jpg (600x598, 46K)

Kintsugi gets me in the heart every time. Scarred girls are beautiful.

Please post pretty Mina's

Attached: 1560192297324.png (1039x696, 524K)

Sorry user, but it is cute and canon and there's nothing you can do about it.

eri is for kota!

>im not a pedo homo but im totally gonna defend the pedo homo
kek
so obvious

Might be cute, but it sure as fuck ain't canon you obsessive taco.

no!

Tsu is clearly a dom.

It is cute with extra canon

Attached: 234829.jpg (237x265, 11K)

i am most of those things

No you're not you damn schizo roastie

You redditors love that word for some reason

you know that's a really rude thing to say and i didn't even ask for your opinion

redditors like you deathly scared of homophobia
true

Eri Togata

Attached: 1550692415873.png (373x666, 227K)

aren't you scared of little girls though?

Bakugou's explosions pretty much produce fire and Deku will have a fire quirk in somewhere, so Endeavor will teach them fire moves

>miriofag goes into coping overload again after being btfo
Just like Kacchakeks and Kiribakufags, all shippers are the same trash

Did you guys know there's a manga

You'll go into coping overload when they have their first son whose name will be Sir Togata.

>Chapter 220 or something
>Deku still shatters his bones going 20%
>His 2nd Quirk, black whip, is just 5 cm long after a ton of effort
Uh... how long until he starts using all of his alien forms? At this rate it'd need BNHA to be as long as one piece

He’ll probably unlock another quirk or master more than 20%

Exhibit A

>Yea Forums says something positive about Deku
Am I hallucinating or something...wtf?

Attached: tumblr_p8m1ylhIfE1r6kmuzo5_1280.png (868x846, 496K)

I'll be nice to you when it happens

Dekuhater can't exist without dekufags

Attached: 6f89eed1b308c1868968ed07413c3e44.jpg (564x322, 34K)

Then why was he spending Christmas balls deep in Nejire?

gib proof

Attached: 1567382937424.jpg (546x567, 42K)

Attached: 1560285217906.jpg (615x658, 88K)

yeah nu-cuck deku doesn't really compare to back then

Attached: snip 54.png (932x600, 375K)

nice meme

I've been lmaoing since last chapter.

Those are lies, filthy lies by the hobo

it shouldn't be possible to cope this hard, yet here we are.

Attached: 1561406940920.png (1000x1000, 996K)

At this point it's not cope, its outright metal illness on his part.

No, mental illness is something we'll see when Kacchakek fujos are finally BTFO'd.

NONONO IT'S LIES NO STOP IT'S CANON I CAN'T HAVE WASTED PRETTY MUCH A YEAR OF MY ONLY LIFE ON A LIE WITHIN A LIE NO ITS NOT REAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1564126778284.jpg (562x535, 272K)

>literally only 1 chapter where Mirio and Eri aren't together and everyone starts overreacting like as if they broke up
You fags are really grasping for straws.

Top kek. You're our gonna make him soil his nappy user, be careful.

Keep up the cope. It's hilarious.

The girls side because they will show tiddy and bum

That's rich coming from a guy who spent more than a year shipping an adult man with a 6 year old girl on the basis that "he rescued her" when he in reality left her to suffer at the hands of based Overhole/

Attached: 1562791694984.jpg (225x350, 36K)

When they reunite it will be glorious and cute and very canon

youtube.com/watch?v=8_cOP8y6sWs

Never noticed that until now everytime Deku and Ochako have a moment kacchakeks spam their shit at max speed

Attached: 1567793261889.png (711x289, 222K)

Someone has to make a Hall of Erinal Devastation across all the threads in the last week for this, this shit is absolutely priceless.

Attached: 010003ebf1f7d1ecd775d522ff29f1aad4c263da34a5d2f562190c9037fc4d0b.jpg (461x469, 65K)

We all know who Eri really likes more.

Attached: p2wtuzXqGV1udnqato1_1280.jpg (904x1280, 189K)

Say it with me
"Eri Midoriya" (adopted of course)

Attached: 1567709517673.png (357x394, 232K)

Attached: 1566601372841.png (842x620, 63K)

Attached: p2wtuzXqGV1udnqato2_1280.jpg (904x1280, 179K)

Here's one fresh from the chapter Mirio DIDN'T spend with her

Attached: snip 55.png (542x849, 306K)

Demon slayer owns ya

When will that subhuman get tired of eating up his own shit while destroying these threads?

Attached: 1472990126694.gif (195x197, 1014K)

>Miriospic so utterly BTFO'd he resorts to trying to ignite serieswarring again
youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc

mummy deku is cute!

Eri Togata (by marriage of course)

Eri is such a lucky girl

Attached: 1567682257052.png (164x197, 12K)

Attached: 1556826915601.png (1645x536, 101K)

Cope harder miriospic

Attached: 1543627896944.jpg (800x1000, 161K)

Oh user, her teenager self will fall for his savior/adoptive father

Attached: 1528561854894.jpg (600x848, 264K)

Viz chapter just came out and the next chapter will be officially out on Friday, so expect an early spoilers and chapter

Attached: 1560365628355.jpg (736x487, 70K)

>teenage self

Attached: 1561096596644.jpg (1920x1080, 585K)

Thats right i see it now on twitter

>Implying she won't rewind him to her age

Attached: 1520765787375.jpg (680x558, 95K)

Attached: 1563917911825.png (700x609, 374K)

Now in HD

Attached: job application -get it, since job applications deter spics.png (487x362, 154K)

Based

Doesn't this imply he'd show up later?

quirkless

No, this implies that Mirio is spending Christmas with his classmates rather than with Eri.

Ya seethe lil guy?

Attached: anon shittu.png (777x686, 43K)

Imagine shitposting for more than a year about your shitty crackship and then suddenly have it all come crashing down with a single sentence

How many children will they have?

Attached: 1548273579218.png (1193x621, 62K)

It says he told him they'd be there that night and that he was with his class at that moment. We'll have to see the raws, but if Caleb's translation is right then Mirio might show up later.

oh no no no no no the coping has gone into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE!

Its gone, let it go

at least seven

Aizawa is probably lying and Mirio is doing something els rather than spending it with Eri

They could've just shown it

>shitty paintfag is also one of the mireri spammers
OHNONONO NO I'M NOT WRONG AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW CAN THIS KEEP HAAAAAPPENIIIING TO ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1463386872367.gif (392x400, 1.33M)

no user. the party is over and never came

Mirio has become the symbol of hating BnHA because of Miriofag. Of course that paintfag would like him

The party is over by the end of the chapter you weird fucking pedo

He can show up later in the teacher's dorms and give Eri a cute present

Bakugo and Ochako having their first kiss together while Deku watches.

>LET IT GOOOO~~
>LET IT GOOOO~~

Not even subtle pedo

As a Mirioposter I don't like those comics that paintfag makes, now these comics on the other hands.

Attached: 1559777344660.png (1856x3980, 807K)

>it's back
For the love of god, people, post literally anything else

Attached: 1497899044771.jpg (987x1504, 397K)

I hate this paintfag, but sometimes he's good

>you are amazing kacchan

>discord tranny freaks out over nothing
Embarrassing

Is this a falseflag?

Deku's wife is cheating again

Attached: 2968695 - Katsuki_Bakugo My_Hero_Academia Ochaco_Uraraka animated nightlykrumbs.gif (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Let it go user, it's no use

Attached: 1567760253132.png (740x950, 487K)

*ahem*

Attached: 50294738_310842872877223_9216860290831314127_n.jpg (640x640, 74K)

Interesting read. Relevant too.

Attached: derailment101.gif (1169x993, 139K)

>right now
We keep winning miriochads

>8kek
>8/pol/
Gamergate failed get over it

Attached: 2965142 - GRChloeX Katsuki_Bakugo My_Hero_Academia Ochaco_Uraraka.jpg (1500x2000, 966K)

>Miriospic spam stops
>Kacchakek spam begins
Hmmmmm

Attached: 1567819162092.png (190x225, 53K)

We know. It's not very subtle either so we don't bother giving it (you)'s

togadeku!!!!

Attached: 57d75f194732d52a3ef76d26741d4654.jpg (474x434, 45K)

>Kotafags

Attached: 1553612333970.jpg (1026x570, 302K)

>mirioxeri living in your head rentfree

Attached: 1567662066608.png (549x370, 207K)

I don't understand

Attached: 20190811_184138.jpg (1080x1584, 940K)

Attached: 20190908_164724.jpg (2160x1051, 514K)

No one is reacting like they broke up, because they were never a couple. Your cover is blown, you can quit falseflagging cancerous shipping scenarios so as to shit up threads now.

Attached: 1565431753687.jpg (800x1112, 482K)

Midoriya is going to learn how to slap his wife.

Attached: 1507142312571.png (760x1176, 45K)

Endgames
>mirioxeri
Everything else doesn't really matter to be honest

>all this coping over a crackship not being real

Attached: 1561399684562.png (1000x660, 731K)

Is this new?

he wouldn't do that, deku is nice and is respectful towards women

Because MiriEri fag is the Kiribaku fag and KachOchako fag.

yeah fuck those kotaeriwhales

It'll come up again when he pops Toga's other eye with an Alabama Smash.

Haha...yeah...

Attached: 9f41a62664ff04831e9eb9b95ada4cb6.jpg (736x500, 58K)

deku wouldn't ever hurt his wife! he loves toga

Attached: f9d152f9ddfb5c0994cf0ab4a3d16000.jpg (474x514, 45K)

SLAP

Hey I've never seen that one

Attached: IMG_20190907_095611.jpg (1812x2048, 485K)

Paintfag here taking requests

Which paintfag?

Eri celebrating Christmas with class 1-A without Mirio

Ochako drugging Deku's drink and raping him after Christmas party

Attached: IMG_20190908_151359.jpg (1431x539, 41K)

My boi shiggy in his cool new suit

Mirio giving Eri a personal gift for xmas

based

>without Mirio
Disgusting.

This

This manga needs more LGBT characters and representation besides Kirisheema

>Because MiriEri fag is the Kiribaku fag
Have you always ignored the part where he called any fujo ship degenerate trash during those Mirio x Eri = cute, canon, and wholesome posts?

Deku joining Shiggy's Liberation Front.

Cute. I want them to meet each other at the shoe store when they’re both shopping for new red kicks

AND HES NOT WRONG

>deku wouldn't ever hurt his wife! he loves Mina
FIFY

Attached: pk7pnoV9AF1whueydo1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 356K)

Deku making endeavor his bitch

Midoriyaaaaaaaa

A Mexican licking a computer screen with Mirios face on it. Half eaten taco, rotting burrito and dilapidated infrastructure optional.

Kaminari accidently joining the PLF

You know that picture Miriofag always posts? Eri in that pose wearing a christmas outfit but Mirio is missing so she is about to fall down.

Why are you so utterly obsessed?

After so much time shitposting it is just fun to see him writhe and cry.

You're crying harder than miriofag ever will

Source for the character?

It is someone's OC, not an actual character from a manga/anime/VN as far as I'm concerned

But I am incredibly happy. Stop being such a pussy

You're incredibly obsessed

You are obsessed with that user.

If I was I'd make an art request about him

Mirio partying woth the tintin crew asking.
When captain haddock asks him about Eri he replies with "Who?"

Attached: captain-haddock-herges-adventures-of-tintin-73.1.jpg (210x240, 11K)

If I was obsessed I would keep projecting obsession and call him obsessed all day just so he replies to me.

>no u
>no u
>no u
>no u
holy shit will you fuck off back to plebbit already?

He always replies no matter what you do, guy is obsessed.

>reads manga for plebbit
>complains about those people in that thread

I distinctly remember the baiter saying directly all he has to do is to spam obsessed and people would stop hating Miriofag. Is this really his pathetic master plan?

the baiter is the guy who posts the Donovan edits

Geten and Dabi hatefucking

No he isn't.

Yes you are, you're not fooling anyone

which one am I now?

Attached: 1560369447311.jpg (600x600, 54K)

What will he get her for christmas?

A restraining order

A gun to protect herself with.

His thick 9 incher

ugly and crackship

Not based
Incredibly based

Nothing, evidently

Best thing that fucker has drawn

I love how simple, yet cute this premise is.
>Deku is looking for a new pair of his red shoes (old ones got destroyed in a fight)
>sees a pair on display
>reaches out to grab them
>ends up grabbing a hand reaching for the same pair
>he looks over
>is shocked when he sees Shigaraki, looking equally surprised

Story of a Certain Burned Girl

basado, as they say

Attached: 1567560322879.jpg (1940x2112, 758K)

Meant for

Name a more /fa/ villain. Where to buy that jacket?

Attached: 468576236375.png (250x568, 75K)

Men of taste.

Attached: 6152e8da29ee1e9b109bfa416fbe3a6f.jpg (540x540, 49K)

>The sheer amount of damage control and cope radiating off the miriospammer
Sorry buddy, the gig's up

Attached: 1560621293492.png (300x338, 153K)

Fuck off baiter

Don’t take claim to my post bitch

In the women's section, unironically. It's way more common for them to have fluffy jackets like that, same problem with finding a jacket like Izaya's from Durarara

Meant for

Cringe

I can't, but use a manga image of him next time.
His hairline is JUST-tier in the anime.

Attached: tumblr_p0bvt6k7lF1wjrnm8o1_540.png (517x551, 169K)

Why would you post a picture of the S3 design, where he objectively looks his worst?

Attached: chis.jpg (539x539, 143K)

Attached: 76427039_p0.jpg (746x1200, 265K)

>Fujos just keep winning

There's nothing wrong with being single. If someone special comes along, then great, if not, then you're fine as-is. Your value isn't based on your relationship status.

They fixed it in S4, you can see it's much different in the PVs

Attached: 1560367017464.jpg (1536x2048, 590K)

Chisaki ugly

I see you're still in your desperate coping stage

Where's he taking her to?

The local dump

Thoughts on Mirio's VA?

What is it about Overhaul that makes all the ladies wet?
Decent but it sucks to me. Seeing Mirio as an absolute unit and the successor of All Might, I expected him to have a super chadly voice. But the VA is good at doing his job.

Top boy is best, Chisaki a shit

Literally the reverse.

To their bedroom

I can't. He's too cool

eats waffles frozen btw

Attached: geten.png (1280x1121, 977K)

Have done that before. It's actually pretty good.

>Dry lips
>Faggy hair colour
>Goals
>"haha i'm evil just because! Not doing evil shit itches!"
>Muh retarded power

No

It’s good with ice cream

He voiced an uke on a BLCD I really like and I'll be uncapable of not remembering him moaning everytime Mirio opens his mouth.

yep, I'm thinking she's based

Might try that someday, actually

Classic speed reader

Literally bad taste. Overho is a SHIT

>Zeke and be like"join me
Thought of Shaman King first (Hao was named Zeke in the English Dub)
That was a good show.

Nice ad hominem. Shigaraki is a shitty villain.

Shit taste

That sounds unhealthy.

I think you responded to the wrong post, user

>quirkless
>still stronger than overhaul

lul