5Toubun no Hanayome

I want to record Eatsuki while she's eating a taco...

Attached: 1564841475913.jpg (2096x1708, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1479965/057d9c206f/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/192611760/#192615654
twitter.com/inanakisiki/status/1170175586167214080
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h-F24oURGcY
strawpoll.me/18356892
twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/808492136194637824
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to suck the rancid curry shits right out of Itsuki's spicy butthole...

Attached: 59.jpg (352x336, 102K)

Why don't we keep harassing Thunderclown and friends so we can just let JB take over? They'll prolly have better TL. I dunno anything about dropout

Attached: 1547112439271.jpg (1242x2035, 526K)

Negi should've let Fuutarou dating 2 or 3 quints before ends up with the bride. That way others fags could have their own quint x Fuu moments as a legit couple too.

Attached: 017 (2).jpg (478x839, 166K)

>JB /5tb/
Darkest timeline.

So far, among the quints, who got Fuu to blush the most? Can it be a concrete evidence to whom does Fuu hold a feeling to?

Blushes are clear red herrings

Harem ending I don’t care who it pisses off.

>who got Fuu to blush the most
Probably Nino then followed by Ichika. He's quite stoic around Miku.

Gentlemen

Attached: d10.png (837x828, 288K)

Why not, they already do Kaguya anyway so it's not like quality is going to be bad. I'm 90% sure most anons here would support them here (mostly speculating that people here hate TC and dropout enough)

Ichika. Always catches him off guard. Probably it's more of a blush from embarrassment than skipping a heart beat. Fuu is too robotic for such feelings and it's irritating. He's like souma.

I guess all those monday dex uploads gave those scumbag some ideas.

>I'm 90% sure most anons here would support them here
JB or r/tourist detected.

I skip the KR translation most of the tine anyway so I'll still wait tuesday.
I mostly make fun of Lovescans for shits and giggle, I still like their stuff better overall. And they haven't made such big mistakes in a while, maybe they learned.

Standing by.

Attached: 1555075270512.png (230x243, 57K)

They shit on Ichika in discord so fuck them.

>40 chapters

Attached: ohoho.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

How many hours till spoilers?
Do you make new threads for them?

See this, what do?

Attached: 1567890314684.webm (608x1080, 1.92M)

>Fuutarou doesn't reject anyone at the end of this arc but says some vague shit about "waiting until after graduation"
>the arc after that doesn't resolve any romantic subplots but focuses on the quint's relationship with their dad
>the next arc deals with college preparation
>the next arc is another flashback arc
>the final arc is the graduation arc
>at the end of graduation, Fuutarou approaches the quints, and is about to confess to one
>there is a timeskip to the future without them ever revealing the name of the bride
>they say their vows, kiss, and the wedding ends
>the final page is pic related
Brothers, I present to you: The Hackest Timeline.

Attached: worst ending.png (938x1400, 139K)

>get off my way young ladies

Attached: Kenshiro_Render_TheArcosian_Palatte_change_HD.png (612x745, 363K)

>>at the end of graduation, Fuutarou approaches the quints, and is about to confess to one
>>there is a timeskip to the future without them ever revealing the name of the bride
>>they say their vows, kiss, and the wedding ends
>>the final page is pic related
Lol, i thought about the same. Open ending lads

>Yea Forums likes Itsuki all of the sudden

What happened?

I don't

Yea Forums doesn't like Itsuki. It's just becoming harder every week to deny her obvious win. We're all mad.

Rats are leaving their sunken ships

I posted fat jokes ever since day1 though...

I liked her since working on the oneshot though

I just really want to slobber all over her diarrhea-crusted asshole after a night out at an Indian buffet.

>after a night out at an Indian buffet.
M-Mikuj?! Have you jumped ship?

Negi don't give a fuck about plot. He just let win the second popular character.

It's just 1 faggot spamming her and making multiple threads.

Yea Forums used whatever they can to shitpost.
First it was Takeda.
Then Takebayashi.
Then Itsuki.
Basically Itsuki is prime shitpost material because people will be mad when someone mentioned she will win,rather than people liking her as character it more of people like to use Itsuki to spout garbage line.

>imagine a documentary about itsuki's daily life in her natural environment

>not liking itsuki after chapter 18

Only ninofags out of medication are losing their shit.

Attached: c018 (v03) - p088.jpg (2147x3056, 2.76M)

How mad will you be if actually Ichika wins?

FPBP.

>mad

Attached: __nakano_ichika_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_bison_cangshu__c61f525a2292086d18dc7a1ed3ff4ef0.jpg (1000x1415, 776K)

I literally want anyone but Itsuki to win at this point.

Time for sunscreen.

Attached: 1562100514433.png (645x1600, 1.35M)

Negi wouldn't be that much of a dick. Wouldn't he?

Pretty sure they're aware that, especially after becoming this popular, the average reader doesn't care about scan quality or what have you so they can still get shitloads of views for their ad-filled website. Look at the Kimetsu snipe with its garbage scans which I'm pretty sure they also have a hand in, testing the waters so to speak with a "new group"
It beats out Yea Forums's higher quality release because it's 2 days later. In 5Toubun, If they use KR scans then you can't do anything to prevent them from taking a huge chunk of the retarded readerbase. Or rather, most will probably still read both but they still get their shekels from ads. I honestly hope they do snipe though because I want to be able to read the chapter earlier but the speed TL from discordniggers are garbage.

exhentai.org/g/1479965/057d9c206f/

Attached: 01274F5C-7021-4BC0-8BA8-B8AE0390954A.jpg (1280x1807, 611K)

I personally hope they snipe Spy x Family because the official translation is completely burgerized. It's very famous too, they'd easily amass shitloads of views if they release a day or two earlier than the official Viz release

I'm surprised there aren't many harem harem mangaka that down with this way. This should be much better than boring one route main girl end or harem end.

>I personally hope they snipe Spy x Family because the official translation is completely burgerized

Viz can't even get the names spellings right.

oh boy, if you think spy x family is too burgerized, you should check Summertime Rendering

>Viz
Unfortunately that's the fault of the author, who specifically requested the retarded spellings and made them change the names.

>Implying Eatsukifags aren't pajeet to begin with
desuarchive.org/a/thread/192611760/#192615654

IIRC it was because of the author, he wanted it that way specifically. It matches with what's written in the panels. But with unofficial translations like if JB were to snipe it, at least they can change it to be more appropriate

Who has the biggest dick among sisters?

They're quints dummy, they all have the same dick size.

Micute

Attached: 1567343577485.jpg (720x597, 97K)

That's a good question, I think realistically speaking it'd be something along the lines of
Ichika > Itsuki > Nino > Miku > Yotsuba

>Ichika
Ichika definitely has the biggest dick of the group, basically NTRchad status, hence why she always NTRs her sisters. Embodiment of the phrase "can't beat the cock".
>Itsuki
Itsuki's dick is as fat as she is. She has the thick veiny dick of an obese ugly bastard in a rape doujin. Definitely would tear your ass up if she rammed it in.
>Nino
A roughly average dick, maybe slightly above average. Just large enough to prevent any real insecurities from rooting themselves. Nothing to write home about, but enough volume that good foreplay can make up for it.
>Miku
A grower, not a shower. When flaccid she has the smallest dick of the group, barely even an inch, but when erect it more or less can rub up even against Nino's. Again, not much to really write home about, but her foreplay skills may be lacking.
>Yotsuba
Definitely has a micropenis. I'd say she's a shower but even flaccid her dick's only around two inches, extending to just barely under 3" when erect. She used to think her dick was pretty big, especially after seeing Miku's flaccid incher. Her self-esteem collapsed when she saw Miku with a full erection and realized that she actually had the smallest dick of all the quints.

Now again, this is NOT a quint favorites list, but more or less what I believe to be a fairly objective assessment of their penis sizes based only on evidence provided in the manga.

Meant to reply to

despairchinpos win again baby!

What the hell?

Ichicute!

Attached: 1567896958403.jpg (1000x1300, 1.21M)

Kusochika

RED ALERT. RED FUCKING ALERT.

I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A REREAD AND I JUST REALIZED THAT WE NEVER RESOLVED WHAT THE FUCK ITSUKI WAS IMPLYING IN THE FINAL PANEL.

Attached: 1552343476955.png (1426x2048, 2.22M)

I'm 100% sure Yotsuba is gonna win.

Attached: F725CE10-D48E-4C17-8114-880EEF306BB1.jpg (574x574, 60K)

She was talking about Fuutarou not being able to recognise Rena and lolikano. That's why she dressed up as Rena a second time when she said goodbye the first time never intending for a second meeting.

What will you do if she doesn't win?

go full-DESPAIR mode

So why did Itsuki wear the sexy lingerie again

Despite faggotry who do you think have the best development?

Nino the shit wanted F thinks about Itsu that she is whore.

Miku

I'm indifferent.

Fuck i'm so esl that even i can't understand what the fuck i wrote kek.

lame

Miku since she's the bride

Miku. People give her a lot of shit for Sister's War but I honestly liked the arc and the handling, and really enjoyed Negi's acknowledgement that she was just making excuses for herself and that her flaws weren't resolved over night. I really like the journey from standing off against Fuutarou to her aquarium date.
She won't win though.

>What will you do if she doesn't win?
No such thing is possible.

C'mon user don't be so boring. You said 100%

Miku > Itsuki > Ichika > Nino > Yotsuba
But it's not something good for Miku. I will try to explain with numbers.
Miku development: from 10 to 55 = 45
Itsuki: from 25 to 60 = 35
Ichika from 45 to 75 = 30
Nino: it's some lazy ass from tsun-tsun to dere-dere
Yotsuba: no comments

>Miku development: from 10 to 55 = 45
Why to 55? We see her development in 98 still

3 5 1 2 4

Bullshit. The Kodansha english is more accurate. There is no I from Itsuki in the japanese version.

Numbers doesn't matter. My point was that Miku made great improvement compare to her intital state but her sisters are still superior. And even her sisters made not so great improvement compater to her, their initial state was better and total result better for sisters. But i believe that all of them will be 100 to the wedding time and i'm not hater of anyone.

Nice. Any more doujins?

>Kodansha

Attached: i_0042.jpg (1600x2278, 1.28M)

Ichika's so hot. Hot damn.

Haha, just when the scan drama couldn't get any worse. It seems like monka isn't the biggest faggot anymore.

Why did you name numbers if they don't matter? I mean not that they are correct anyways but it still doesn't make sense. So you're basically saying the less time a character needs to develop the better it is? I think it's the other way round the more spread out the development without getting unnoticeable the better the development. A character that can have constant development from the start of the manga until the end is a good character and not the one who develops within 10 chapters range.

Probably Miku. Although if Negi does things right and isn't a complete hack, Yotsuba will be going through the most development towards the end (whether she wins or loses).

Leave Miku to me

Attached: ishitgami.png (237x568, 67K)

Bros, stop acting like Itsuki will win. You're scaring me.

I think that many just lurk. I've been an Itsukifag for almost a year now. I own 80% of the ahoged Itsuki panels.

Attached: イツキュウト.png (305x571, 291K)

Ichicute.

Attached: itsukinevitable.png (1696x1066, 679K)

We are getting a straight confession, no detour. Others will celebrate and the other side will say that it's too early and that she is not the bride.

lmao we're not getting a confession this early, 100% Negi is going to hack his way out of it

Itsukifag since chapter 10~20 but holy shit she a fuck fat

Attached: IMG_20190908_171323.jpg (1211x919, 265K)

I like Emilia.

Attached: 1541947994869.jpg (720x720, 239K)

Hamburglar a cute!

Attached: Hamburglar.jpg (883x1156, 498K)

It was a big catch

Attached: 1553661515648.png (700x928, 904K)

How about you go back, zeno?

Help me understand Itsuki in pic related. Kodansha's TL is on the top.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1800x2166, 1.23M)

>Why did you name numbers if they don't matter?
I mean only initial number and total results are matter. You can choose an numbers you wants like you said 98 for Miku (but then Itsuki will be 115). All the matter is difference between sisters. And i use numbers because it's easy with them explain difference in development.
> I mean not that they are correct
Yeah, they are my headcanon. You can use your own numbers or don't use them at all.
>So you're basically saying the less time a character needs to develop the better it is?
No i didn't mean that. My fault there. I said it's not good, but it's also not bad. There are different factors that make you like character not only development.
> I think it's the other way round the more spread out the development without getting unnoticeable the better the development
Yes.
>A character that can have constant development from the start of the manga until the end is a good character and not the one who develops within 10 chapters r
All of them quints are developping from begin of the manga. Miku just have more noticable development since her initial state was the worst among quints. And of course if you compare it with Ichika's who has really good intial state, Ichika's one will be unnoticable. But it doesn't mean Ichika didn't develop through manga.
sorry for my ESLness

>Wake up chewing on her pillow
>Goes to kitchen, eats breakfast
>Goes to school, eats second breakfast
>Gets hungry, stealthily eats lunch during class
>Goes to canteen, eats second lunch
>Gets hungry during class, empties out vending machine
>Gets after school snack
>Eats dinner
>Gets midnight snack
>Dreams of giant marshmallow

We will get it.

dont hate on my wife monka

Y O T S U B A!

Attached: 812B4560-D35C-4353-BCB2-3029C00D8D11.jpg (1816x2048, 1.01M)

>Oh you all here it's good.
>We are ready Uesugi-kun!
>Well then let begin
>I should confess something to you
>something very important
>It was me who ate pudding when i visit your place last time
>end of the chapter

It's obviously a JB staff member trying to shill. It's hilarious how they started all that drama about leaving mangadex and not even 2 months after they're back wih a "new group" for the kimetsu snipe. Truly a bunch of whiny faggots.

Who?

Only way she isn't winning is if she somehow dies. Considering she is the only real twin

>I'm 90% sure most anons here would support them here

It's pretty much the opposite, people would support them outside of Yea Forums, they really showed their true colors with the dex incident.

What could possibly make you believe that?

Attached: 1560400742727.png (621x1257, 1.45M)

Why did they leave mangadex?

Best girl!

Attached: A9B7B5F7-8F4C-43DD-AE41-22DD013D025C.jpg (1167x658, 129K)

The real hilarious thing is that people from discord get called trannies, and one of the staff members of JB is an actual IRL tranny.

If MC dates Girl One but ends up with Girl Two, that means you have to get Girl One out of the picture somehow, which is difficult to resolve without alienating some readers.
>MC dumps Girl One because (he was just using her because he couldn't get Girl Two/she's actually a bitch/he realizes he loves Girl Two more)
>Girl One (dies/moves away/dumps MC)

Attached: SEOOO.jpg (1640x1200, 721K)

They were losing views (money) for the illegal pirated manga there were putting on their site.

>No cut to Itsuki looking betrayed

>MC dumps Girl One because he likes Girl Two
>Girl One isn't chosen

But she only got second place for both polls.

>after all Itsuki said that she wants corndog
>Uesugi said that he has one and terribly smiling
>end of the manga

How based Negi is if he brings back Zetsuba again so that Fuutaro can BTFO her one and for all? People say Yotsuba is created for pity but what if she, just like Ichika, is created to be hated?
Last chapter shows that deep down inside Yotsuba is still a bitch. She's just trying to hide her bitch side

nobody likes their favorite girl getting cucked

Attached: 1567617551755.jpg (1041x867, 1.31M)

>KEKtsuba

No matter what ma waifu is going to win.

go back faggot, we already have the dropout niggers forcing their shit tl into mangadex

Itsuki for bride
Ichika for lover
Miku for cooker
Nino for babysitter
Yotsuba for personal coach

>Uesugi-san,I am the one you met 5 years ago
>I know,I got a hunch already
>...Huh?
>...You knew?T-Then why you don't pursue me?
>Why should I?If you try to keep it hidden to this extent there no need to force you
>But I thought you adore me?
>Well....that all in the past now

I love how Eatsuki is so cute when she's eating!

Attached: ries cute.jpg (960x1200, 170K)

Go back faggot

>Eatsuki is so cute

Attached: Nino.jpg (831x869, 302K)

Micute.

Attached: 1551413321957.jpg (1191x1684, 1.29M)

Itsucute

Attached: 1567945186688.jpg (1981x2786, 3.12M)

Ichicute!

Attached: Ichicute3.png (685x864, 400K)

She is in the lead for both.

I always like her, shipping or not. She carries almost all the Com part in this RomCom serries.

Attached: not secret code.png (642x1488, 474K)

Wow what bunch of dicsk. They started after episode 19 explosion in popularity and use early leak scans while Yea Forums has been scanlating Kimetsu from the start using digital scans after MangaPlus.

Based. Please pick it up.

Imagine believing fuutarou can end up with anyone but the girl he actually has proper conversations with.

Why exactly does Nino love Fuutaro? It's not 100% clear to me.

Attached: 016.jpg (2048x1471, 237K)

They can't snipe Spy x Family because it's digital only and the English release is simultaneous with thr Japanese release. Though I bet if it moves to print magazine they'll do it with early scans.

Because Yotsuba loves him and due to that all her personalities in turn feel the same way about him

Kintarou was her type, and the only reason she rejected him in the beginning was cause she didnt like his role. And she liked Kintarous approach in 7gb. its not much to stand on but that's what she got

>Yotsuba is still a bitch. She's just trying to hide her bitch side
Based Yotsuba is not angel

>there's something wrong with [x]
>liking/falling in love with a person like him
Behold the greatness of Japanese. [x] is not mentioned explicitly so yeah...

>Somehow... I start to like that person, how...?
Yes, 好き can be love, but in context, it is closer to like.
And yes, she didn't specify who she refers to, but if there's no "you", it safer to assume it is about "I". She glanced at Fuutarou, not Miku, at the panel just before anyway.

From the very beginning she was a spread vagina looking for some hunk's dick. When Fuutarou successfully tricked her brain into accepting him as a substitute, she got hungry for his thing.

Time for the serious question.
Did bellkisser use tongue?

Attached: 4fce42ee46970623d1fa734297c95236da6a82a7.png (2011x1123, 299K)

大胆な格好で見せつけるようにバスタオル姿で平静な顔して爪切りをはじめる二乃です(でも心臓超バクバク)

twitter.com/inanakisiki/status/1170175586167214080

New Nino doujin?

>192946003
That particular part was just written very vague to the point that even the nips have been discussing about it on their bulletin boards. Call me a speedreader but I think fatty in general has always been portrayed in some sort of mysterious fashion(ie. her vague "confession" around chapter 40, that one line Yotsuba said to her at the end of the Zetsuba arc which is "You can just be the Itsuki from the past" and her questionable and somewhat contradictory actions and expressions from certain events and interactions associating with F

Attached: 20190908_193905.jpg (925x2034, 403K)

Negi is bringing it home. There aren’t gonna be many arcs left. He’s gonna go Mach 5 to the ending

She goes for appearances, and she thought Fuu looked good when he wore the wig. Since the face stayed the same she began thinking he looked good without the wig too. Very shallow love more like a crush, among the sisters she will be the first one to get over it following the incoming rejection.

Dumb faggots who refused to believe us when we said from day 1 itsuki would win are embracing their fate. It’s shitty and I had hoped negi would’ve surprised us but no.

Lmao at all these mikuniggers replying. She’s easily the worst quint and has had the shittiest development. Lmao

Nigger negi wants this shit to end. He’s on record as having said that. It may not end this year but it will early next year. He’s full speed ahead

The only reason your quint still is in the bowl is because zetsuba has not been activated.

She’s a slut

>WHORE
Who is she referring to lads?

Attached: EDm-uh0VAAAguBo.jpg (796x1200, 135K)

Don't you get tired of trying to convince yourself everyday?

>all

>if she, just like Ichika, is created to be hated?
Ichika has not been created to be created you retard.

Here your (You)

Attached: IMG_20190907_203205.jpg (721x1213, 76K)

Attached: 100982.png (3300x1600, 2.57M)

wtf ninobros,how can our parallel compete...

>go to thread
>see tourists and Mikufag ledditards
What have Yea Forums become?

>implying that not about to happen

Right before he declares which one he likes, one of them (probably 2) will say something stupid like "You need more information to make a proper choice!" and they decide everyone gets one date with him.

I think it should be along the lines of

"Home come..."

"To get to like/appreciate a person like him..."

Literally a vague statement that can refer to both her or miku without making it clear.

What if at the end it turns out all the quints are actually one girl with multiple personality disorder and we've shown a story just through her POV?

>and they decide everyone gets one date with him.
Except Ichika because everyone hates her

are you 12?

Implying Neegi could pull a Kumeta.

O MY SEAGULLS

Stop being retarded.

>F picks one quint
>she rejects him saying he's rushing it and needs more time to make a proper decision

There.

How do you talk with Negi young man?

Then it's Ichika

Only Ichika, Yotsuba and Itsuki can do this.

Doesn't matter who it is, you get a reset

He will choose Itsuki, but tell her later that he doesn't love her and only did it because he wanted more time and didn't have the balls to confess.

Then he chooses another one and say the same. And keep before there only one remains.

It would be OOC for Nino or Miku to reject him.

He's going to pick Yotsuba and Nino, but Yotsuba will be conflicted and run away. It's always been about Nino vs. Bell kisser.

>and
lol

24fag as delusional as ever

Attached: 1567952031649.jpg (1196x2048, 595K)

>3fag

Negi, please no blueballing please no blueballing please no blueballing. It doesn't even matter if it's not my favorite. Just let the guy pick one without interruptions.

rent free

You already know this will not happen.

He isn't choosing anyone you retards. He doesn't like anyone yet. When that inevitably happens and you'll backpedal by saying it was totally obvious he wouldn't confess to anyone just yet, I'll be there, and I'll call all of you retarded backpedaling niggers.

Yeah she is because I'm her type.

Attached: 1567870273732.jpg (855x955, 138K)

>Just let the guy pick one without interruptions.

Attached: 1566337048555.jpg (644x2396, 253K)

>He doesn't like anyone yet.
Read the manga.

> she rejects him because of Yotsuba
My guess.

Which of the quints has the best reasoning for falling for Fuutarou?

Who cares.

4 and 1.

I don't care but I'm sure you'll tell us in the next 10 posts

>1

What's wrong with Ichika user?

>he's manly
>good reason

She played cards with him one time and then fell in love. That's fucking stupid.

He likes them all, yes.
Does he love anyone yet, or even realize it?
Is he at a stage where he can confess his undying love?
(x) doubt

Attached: sorrydontspeakrice.png (693x397, 150K)

>Ichika JAV jokes
>Nino BBC jokes
>Miku old man jokes
>Yotsuba suicide jokes
>Itsuki fat jokes

You guys are downright cruel.

>he's manly
Read the manga. Futarou isn't even manly. And that's not even a bad reason.

>Yotsuba suicide jokes
>Itsuki fat jokes

these are just the truth though

Notice that only one of them makes no sense whatsoever within the context of the manga. Best girl with no actual flaws to have made fun of.

>Itsuki fat jokes
That' one is canon.
>Does he love anyone yet
Yes. And if he wants to give an answer then he must have someone in mind.

That's 1's reason for liking him, it's not a good reason

I'm from Zimbabwe and I disagree with this post

>people love because of appearance
>think fell in love after playing cards is stupid

Big Blond Cock does make sense in context though

ouch

>love
>reasons
Have you ever been in love user?

2, 3 and 5

More like did you even read the comment chain? What kind of bait and switch stupidity is this? Regardless of what love is like in real life the actual question was who has the best reason. Stop.

I mean, she fell for him slowly over a lot of interactions and one-on-one time. I'd say that's better than "he figured out I liked a nerdy subject and I've been pining for him for the entire runtime of the manga" or "I thought he looked hot in a wig and then *tsundere noises*".

Don’t make me post the pics of nino getting blacked

>192942294
fuck off faggot

He asked for the best, not the worst

I didn't name any specific quint. Thanks for proving me right.

I don't remember a single black person in 5Toubun.
Definition of a forced meme.

Has Nino won yet?

Asking for a friend

>she said that she loves him because his manly
>then it's only reason
Is this new level of retardness?

>Boring girl with no actual traits to be made fun of
FTFY

She's about to win, just be patient.

>5
Hahaha. Good one.

You're from there? Did you make it out or something?

I'm surprised no one's shopped a hamburger in her hands in this pic.

You see, I'm from Congo and although what you say is true Nino is exactly the type of girls that threw themselves on me after I cross the ocean and reach the first world so I talk by experience

She gave up on Fuu and is competing alone for the Maruobowl instead, let's hope she can win that one instead

read chapter 38

Man, I think you lack a fundamental understanding of the manga if you think those are the reasons that Miku and Nino fell for him. You might actually be retarded.

Why does a simple molecule such as Melanin make Ninofags so insecure?

The ones spamming BBC BBC BBC BBC BBC seem insecure to me.

Is it Spoiler time yet?

Itsuki already eat the Maruobowl, she's gonna eat EVERYTHING.

Attached: dinnerbowl.png (1115x1416, 393K)

I'm prince

Itsuki eats season 2.

Attached: 2suki.png (648x1417, 228K)

Itsuki fat jokes must become world cultural heritage, even if we have meme it into existence.
We simply can't live without them.

Attached: 1563547320023.jpg (854x1067, 101K)

Do you have $2 million dollars for me? Do I need to send you my account info? There's some 5toubun shit I'd like to buy.

Ask the Yotsu/biz/fag in here. He's filthy rich.

No, those guys are just lonely and need attention.

Reminder that Ninofags have right about number theory. Bye.
>32+1=33
-->ch33 was NinoxFuutarou cute moment
>32+61=93
-->ch93 was NinoxFuutarou cute moment
>32+68=100
-->ch100 was NinoxFuutarou cute moment
32, 1,61,68 are the Weeding chapter

Attached: 48b0e1a3.jpg (850x1158, 119K)

kek

I like Nino and I have absolutely no idea what's going on here.

English please?

>Weeding chapter
I can't remember those, sounds fun tho

Kill yourself, subhuman.

It's sarcasm you idiots

How many hours till spoilers?

Aka Nino
2 vs 4 is Negibro plan since the beginning

nigger

That's how the subhumans type

I think it's pasta from the delusional chink

Oh shit, the panda's back? I've been using the shit version for weeks. I remember people saying it came back, but the link didn't work for me. God bless, I hope it stays up for a while.

Then it counts for calling out subhumanity, in my book.

Zetsuba is in process to become a school shooter

Ichika know about lolinakano since before Kyoto but she used this card to win Fuutarou. Ichika doesn't give up for Yotsuba but after Miku drama shit.

Itsuki will not give up but someone can give up for her ass
Miku is too selfish

ONLY NINO CAN DO IT BEFORE FUUTAROU CONFESS TO HER

Bad girls

Attached: 75120719.jpg (839x1200, 467K)

Kk no bad but Nino parallel are level 10

>ninishitposter
Just tell me spoilers when and i leave this thread.

NAKANO-SAN!!!

Attached: 1567523730673.png (305x530, 61K)

I have been meaning to since I made the joke last thread, just been busy. Soon.

What is the point of falseflagging as a chink?

12 hours.

Negi will don't tell us who is the bride.
12345fags will think that their quint is the bride.The majority will be happy,.....,

Nino's song

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h-F24oURGcY

101 will be an Ichika chapter, we didn't see her in 100 and she's first one to get an answer

Imagine getting so attached to a filler character like nino lmao

>we didn't see her in 100
We did.
>she's first one to get an answer
???

Itsuki. Maybe Miku.

I cannot believe we absolutely don't need to fear anything ah.... how disappointing

Attached: IMG_20190908_041831.jpg (496x677, 64K)

>Miku finds out about Yotsuba's past
>Fuutarou picks Miku
>Miku tells him to take more time as she wants him to deal with Yotsuba/lolikano beforehand so that he isn't making a mistake

>Yotsuba her development by being rejected
>Miku still wins
that's fine

Yotsuba is fine with wanting to be forgotten.

Attached: 1561148073796.png (1057x375, 797K)

Negi has been straightforward with how the story goes and this is pretty much par for the course so this is what I expect to happen. With how previous plot points have been dealt with, it went how Yea Forums speculated it to be. I guess it's hard to explain/get but if you've been in the threads for a while, you can discern between shitposts and actual theorycrafting that gets taken seriously, instead of something to push your waifu. I don't want that development though so I hope I'm wrong with my observation

>Miku feeling guilty for forcing an early answer after finding out about Yotsuba's issues
>Miku feeling insecure when she finds out about Yotsuba being the one Fuutarou met and fell in love with as a kid and pussying out when she thinks she has no chance
Both seem like things Miku might do and this chapter did foreshadow Miku catching onto Yotsuba's feelings. And Miku was the one pushing for an answer so it makes sense for her to be the one that receives an answer whether postive or negative.

Attached: 1561426425628.png (1061x844, 265K)

>pretty much par for the course so this is what I expect to happen.
> Picking miku is what's expected
Nah. It would be itsuki.

Isn't it a bad thing if your chosen quint gets a confession now? In the genre, it's almost ubiquitous for one love rival to pull ahead in the last 1/3rd of the story only for another candidate to come from behind and win in last 1/10th of the story. Can you all think of an example where some character made a successful confession at the 2/3 mark in a romantic comedy and had everything go well after? The alternative is that the eventual winner makes a confession at the 2/3 mark but the confession goes badly, which then results in no substantive developments due to MISUNDERSTANDINGS until the last 1/10th of the story, where the MISUNDERSTANDINGS get resolved.

Attached: ichikat.gif (275x252, 58K)

or maybe we aren't getting a confession at all, not sure why people are so sure of that

>it's almost ubiquitous for one love rival to pull ahead in the last 1/3rd of the story only for another candidate to come from behind and win in last 1/10th of the story
It absolutely isn't. Most harem and love triangle series don't even bother trying to deviate from the first girl rule, or even if it's not the first girl there's always an obvious winner.

TWGOK and Bokuben are probably the only other series I can name off the top of my head that didn't have an obvious winner, but every other harem series that comes to mind does. I'm not saying 5toubun's doing something original and unheard of, but it's definitely uncommon.

>Isn't it a bad thing if your chosen quint gets a confession now?
Only if Negi pulls a Seo.

>TWGOK
I never finished this, but I heard the ending was a letdown. Was it just because people were salty that their favorite character didn't win or because the execution of the resolution was poor?

1: card game; he interacts genuine with her in contrast to her groupies; good chemistry
2: wig; daddy replacement issues; looks
3: first real friend; ice melting skills; admiration; looks
4: childhood crush/inspiration; admiration; looks
5: good chemistry; admiration

In my book that equals 3 > 4 > 1 > 2 > 5 in regards of good reasons for falling in love.

accurate

She could always reject the confession. 4/5 definitely would, leading to another arc.

Miku despite her development being handled badly.

No it's not.

Negi isn't cucking anyone (besides Yotsuba self-harm fetish). This manga isn't written by Sasuga Kei

>Was it just because people were salty that their favorite character didn't win
Yes. Chihiro was nowhere as popular as Tenri ad Ayumi and she was also the average girl. At the end Keima brutally rejected Tenri too.

I love 24

Attached: 1565599005419.jpg (881x1024, 178K)

>doormat childhood friend
How many deathflags do you need?

basically the author wasted everyone's time with a shitty childhood friend arc that lasted like 100 chapters and ended it with "this other girl wins btw"

spoilers when?

Why is Miku so hated in this sub? She's the most likely girl to win the bowl because she's the most popular and best girl

Falseflagger Ninotard spotted

fear and jealousy, her hater are just vocal but not actually that many

In 11 hours

Nino is the best, bride kisser! Eat it, loser!

Attached: 1549374873310.jpg (768x768, 106K)

No other quint gets this kind of panel.

Because for some reason her fans can't go to plebbit or any other safe place outside of 4ch where she is actually loved and can't take the shit she gets here and act like children when they don't get their way.

Me > quints

>Bokuben are probably the only other series I can name off the top of my head that didn't have an obvious winner
What the hell are you smoking. First two girls are Fumino and Rizu, and Rizu is being treated like an afterthought compared to foom. Sensei and sempai are great fanservice but they aint winning. Uruka is a walking joke trope. Everything points to Fumino.

FUCK Nino

Some ships are sinking, jumpers are defaulting back to first girl to try to avoid losing again

>Fuutarou reply to one quint
>"There one thing I wanted to convey"
>"I felt like you are kinda special for me unlike the other"
>"But..."
>"I am not sure if this feeling is love or not,its my first time after all"
>"Even so,I wanted you to know that"
>"Whether we will go out or not,please give me some more time"

How would Yea Forums react?

Delusional ESL

Ninofags only like loud girls.

Ninotard, stop pretending mikushitter

are you even reading the manga?

Attached: 1566768076347.png (1568x2290, 1.42M)

Miku at the moment

Drop

The worst of the worst fags are 3fags unfortunately.

>t.Ninofag

I don't need even read it to put it in drops.

This. I don't mind Miku but her fags are bad.

Only a Ninonigger would say that

Guys i don't think i can read any romance manga after 5toubun. They all look shit after this masterpiece.

good one

I just hope both ninotards and mikeks will loose and leave thread forever.

t. Ninofag falseflsgger

why don't you just leave?

>masterpiece
Nigga

>every fag that isn't myquintfag should leave
kek

Compare Fuminos dad arc and Rizus self-loathing arc. Fumino and Nariyuki have basically proposed to each other with that "find what you want to do" shit while Rizu is still a pet. Hell Fuminos character archetype is the reason im fearing itsuki.

101 will be a group chapter and have the parallels to ch1 and 51

Attached: 30.png (2140x1600, 2.87M)

> Everything points to Fumino.
> Everything
Just for arguments sake here's one thing.
She's left handed. Go figure what that means for her chances.

why 30?

If Rizu is a pet then Fumino and Nariyuki are treated like siblings
Meta stuff aside, the one getting the most romance flags is Sensei

Ask Negi

You guys act like these threads would ever get better. Just accept that its gone to shit since a long time ago or leave.

Attached: 1137503_1.jpg (630x630, 42K)

What a fitting digits.

Attached: eatsuki.gif (448x576, 187K)

>Everything points to Fumino
Absolutely nothing points at fumino aside from meta.

>Why is Miku so hated in this sub?
>sub
Kill yourself, reddi!t. Miku is the worst character I've ever seen in this manga. It really pissed me off that such a waifubait, pathetic and cliche ridden character occupied the first spot in the Japanese fan polls conducted. That speaks volumes about her mouthbreathing fanbase rather than anything else, who have really bad taste and have too much time on their hands. I shall attempt to enlighten the Mikufags of the various ways she flat out sucks.

>Bland design
On the whole Miku is ok at best. But when compared to the designs of the other girls in the series she comes dead last. The tired yamato nadeshiko trope is applied to her with her long straight hair and meek personality. Compare Miku with Nino, Itsuki or even Yotsuba. She looks too bland and unoriginal compared to the others. Too plain. Just like a bowl of boiled rice. Grown up Miku looks the worst amongst the quints, with her Takagi type fivehead and weird haircut.

>Boring personality
I know this point has been reiterated several times, but Miku is really boring. Initially she was kind of interesting with her banter with Nino and Fuutarou. She had the guts to face them head on and not cower under the sheets like a baby. But now she comes across as too lame and uninteresting. Like a stale piece of limp celery. Reminds me of Kosaki from nisekoi. I especially hate the way she does absolutely nothing (besides baking some croissants) and expects Fuutarou to magically fall in love with her. And I hate the way she expects the other quints to back off since she had ""dibs"" on Fuutarou just because she fell for him first. But then again Japs and betas love a docile, meek and le gamer girl to satisfy their neckbeard fantasies.

(1/2)

>No ambition
Ichika wants to be an actress, Nino wants to start a restaurant, Yotsuba can be an athlete, Itsuki wants to be a teacher. Now what exactly is Miku's ambition besides lusting after Fuutarou's dick? No clue!! The author tried to shove some hamfisted crap about being a history geek, but honestly that is no use in the real world and is quickly forgotten. Later she tries unsuccessfully to become a baker, which was brought about by pure spite and petty competitiveness against Nino.

>Physical harm to the MC
With the exception of Nino, who drugged Fuutarou twice, Miku has caused Fuutarou to get a stomach ache and a nosebleed from force feeding him poisonous food. None of the others have done anything remotely bad as this to him. At least Nino had the decency to apologize for what she had done.
Now all this would not be a problem if her chances of winning were low or non-existent. But judging from the way the author is setting up the story she seems to be a candidate in the forefront. Also judging from Negi's twitter reaction to the latest chapter he seems desparate to placate her fans which leads me to conclude she could win the Fuutaroubowl. A pity win is the worst possible outcome that an love story could conclude with.

Fuck Miku and her pathetic fanboys.

(2/2)

(You)

Accurate.

Based.

Attached: 1562391837755.png (324x534, 279K)

Holy shit, mikuturds BTFO yet again.

based and pastapilled

Attached: based_and_redpilled.jpg (125x93, 1K)

mikeks forever btfo

now THAT's concrete evidence

Rent free

Wonder how the mikufags will respond to this.

Attached: smug_sayaka.jpg (817x817, 110K)

>Ninofags are this desperate that they need to samefag a pasta

>responding to old pasta

>le ebin tinfoil hat falseflag conspiracy
Upvoted and golded mikek

So you admit it's false flagging?

If this is bait you get an E for effort.
No new things to agitate Mikeks.
If genuine it's free salt for everybody.

Attached: 1567818917446.jpg (500x491, 67K)

it's a pasta with some additions if you are new to these threads, it just haven't been brought back since a while

Nothing spells maturity like copypasta

Stop...

Attached: 1564083080101.png (310x616, 133K)

Not happening. Half of them will bitch and moan every thread and the other half will jump ships.

What if it turns out Fuutarou has a feeding fetish and that's the only reason he chooses?

Attached: Pillowsuki.png (437x226, 54K)

Worst girl. Stop liking otakubait.

Attached: 1563299900875.png (429x136, 98K)

I never liked Nino

Ok retard

Attached: Hmchicute.png (577x403, 336K)

Well, she's kinda special and I think we know why

Attached: IMG_20190908_042306.jpg (2243x2897, 488K)

>My feelings will never change

Nino a bitch

I like bitches

*a best

Just because you're special doesn't mean you're useful.

Attached: 1556414424565.gif (244x257, 209K)

Nino? More like Kino

Attached: Didnt_read.gif (280x280, 2.39M)

Shit? More like Nino.

If I take that ahoge off will you die?

Attached: 1567727807705.png (500x559, 127K)

Hey, at least we're not roleplaying like the Bokuniggers

>What the hell are you smoking. Everything points to Fumino.
As far as I'm concerned an undecided ending seems way more likely than any girl winning, so given that I felt the need to include it because it would be an obvious recent counter-example of the point I was maing.

If you feel that it does have an obvious winner, I may disagree, but if I'm wrong it just proves my original point that not having an obvious winner is a counter-trend rather than the norm for these types of series.

Stop it

Attached: IMG_20190908_164343.jpg (866x1460, 556K)

People don't like ma waifu...

Don't listen to them, Mikubro

Attached: Ack.jpg (400x225, 31K)

> He who must not be named.

Attached: itsuki_gasp.gif (600x338, 2.54M)

Basically, Yotsuba is the main girl,the real first girl and potentially the bride while Ichika and Takebayashi play the villains to spice things up, with Nino and Miku as "lol irrelevant waifubait filler-tier supporting" characters and Itsuki is the red herring to the mystery elements of the manga

Attached: IMG_20190908_233439.jpg (552x506, 94K)

How is she supposed to sense delicious calorie dense food from afar without it?

Attached: 1566321252976.png (182x178, 60K)

It's not as good without the sound.

Err, isn't that a good thing?
You know, other people liking your wife usually increases the chances of being cuckolded by 100%.
Can't you just love you wife?

Attached: 1561268456600.png (212x172, 23K)

Even if my quint is going to lose, i just write new chapters in my head.

I've heard there is a Quint slut that likes men like me

Attached: Pervert Boss.jpg (960x720, 49K)

Is Nino SJW?

Ichika is on shootings right now. You can wait her in her room.

Yes,yes and in about a few chapters she's definitely going to get rejected so hard and then KONO SHUNKAN DESTINY she should be all yours

You like men?
Ewww...

Attached: 1558190543917.png (913x721, 364K)

O MY ESL MIKEK

Who the hell does he love, emphasis on love not like.

Caps Lock is still cruise control for cool it seems.

Attached: 1561798502498.png (991x804, 628K)

I didn't give two shits about Itsuki until Negi gave her that god tier swimsuit. Tired of beating my meat to her

Attached: 1554093780263.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Can I get a quick rundown on the Yotsuba twin theory?

If Itsuki wins I won't be salty. It'd just mean that the entire series is pointless.

I found the last chapter funny though. Nino is so desperate. "I will always love you" when she sees him with another girl and "Please never leave me" lol. She's such a clingy, pathetic bitch.

>It'd just mean that the entire series is pointless.
You sound pretty salty to me.

Can't be worse than Kaguya. Two blockbuster manga disappointments, are we really surprised though?

Toxic

Having multiple SIM cards is really convenient for these threads

Careful with that edge, bro

Attached: D-ce7PmU0AAMspc.jpeg.jpg (828x441, 34K)

I actually used to like Miku around 4 or 5 months ago and not gonna lie, lurking these threads kinda made me dislike her but whenever I see a cute Miku pic it still warms my heart despite knowing the almost purposelessness of her character, her flaws and her butchered development .So tell me, was I being enlightened or just redpilled?

That means you only like Miku for her looks. She’s empty in terms of character and personality.

Miku is a one dimensional character. Her growth can be summed up as
>Loser
>Confessed
>No longer loser
She's a cardboard cutout of generic tropes for men that like doormats. I wanna stick my old man penis down her filthy used goods throat. She's my favorite loose slut.

Attached: 1567659658747.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Got the CG set for this guy?

This. Nino is coming off as a desperate incel.

Cuck posters need a rope.

OHHH SUGOI...CRUNCH CRUNCH...OOOIIISHIII...CRUNCH CRUNCH...MMMMMMM
why?

>1&2 short hair symmetrical docking
MUH

>desperate incel
So she was actually responding to Miku's confession "I like my sisters"?
Sasuga Negi going for a 2-3 yuri end

I miss my potatoes

Attached: D5k8RZnWwAEuVsz.jpeg.jpg (632x552, 118K)

> So tell me, was I being enlightened or just redpilled?
Neither. It means you like to adopt popular opinions from the majority or loud individuals. Most likely you'll change your preference on a daily basis. You're basically a fuck toy for the shitposters.

Attached: insecure.png (304x335, 160K)

That's not a good example

A lot of people liked her first because she's the first one to warm up to Fuutarou and became instant waifu material.

The rest had to get some development before people started liking them more. At first I didn't like Itsuki that much and now she's my favorite. I do think Negi went too far with Nino drugging Fuutarou, she was an early antagonist but now she's all dere and no substance.

Then give me one

Attached: 2potato.jpg (1000x1400, 135K)

For

Her victory

No man,in the early parts of the manga seeing Miku is like seeing myself in a mirror; an introverted loser who is in almost all way inferior to her peers, someone who will never mount anything in life and will most likely fell in love with anyone showing her a decent amount of human decency. Fucking pathetic really when you think about it. No wonder she is the most popular quint since most people who even bother reading something like 5toubun, are quintessential failures in life like Miku as they relate to her and also root for her because of their projection of "life has been unfair to us so why not we win something"

potatoes are dead user, it's time to let go

Attached: ninio_chibi.jpg (170x296, 11K)

Why are you guys so obsessed with Miku? Whenever I lurk you're talking about Miku

Attached: 34959c6cdc49d4af.jpg (700x990, 101K)

You're talking as if she's not the most popular quint by far

Because she's the onahole for old men like myself.

Attached: 1567819117814.png (675x375, 131K)

>#1 in polls everywhere
>best girl by a landslide
>soon to be confirmed the winner
Kinda hard not to talk about her

strawpoll.me/18356892

You're trying so hard it's cute

You are in a 5toubun thread. Of course people are going to talk about a quint here.

Did someone say rope?!

Attached: BwfJHZh.jpg (1911x2043, 2.63M)

Fuck off Ichigo 100%

Attached: NinoManga74.jpg (294x371, 53K)

I'm just confessing my love for micute.

Attached: 1567212874519.jpg (380x475, 95K)

Wait, if Miku is liked for all those pathetic reasons, how will you explain yhe sheer amount of pathetic Ninofags spawning here and there just like Mikufags. Do those people just fantasize about getting stepped and kinkshamed by an assertive girl like Nino or something like that?

>5toubun
and yet all you do is talk about the same quint all the time, this tells a lot about how bad the other quints must be

I like Miku because she's the only decent character in this manga. Remove her and I'm dropping it without a 2nd thought

Maybe old bitchy Nino, nu-Nino is the opposite of assertive.

Attached: pasta is great too.jpg (1350x575, 294K)

Is Fuutarou gonna reject them one by one or announce the winner at once?

She gets rejected in the next chapter, later user.

The most productive discussion is always over Itsuki or Yotsuba. When we discuss 23 the discourse devolves.

Yeah, no can't confirm.

I love Itsuki

>chinks
>people

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Attached: __nakano_itsuki_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_sahara386__c2110991230adf1c59301635c6cab598.jpg (2299x3348, 3.03M)

We know Fuutarou

We know Fuutarou

Attached: IMG_20190908_233152.jpg (433x648, 62K)

Haha? That's nothing but circlejerking over how "important" Itsuki scenes are in relation to the others.
Really no different from other faggots trying to shove their garbage down your throat.

Not really, it's much simpler than that.
You have a story with a characters that you find likable. Therefore you're rooting for those characters to succeed against opposition.
You don't necessarily have to be the same as those characters, or it would mean you can only like very few characters in all the media you consume. It seems more likely that you're bitter about something and can't enjoy a story for what it is - fiction.
Sad.

Look, it's a simple fact that whoever kissed Fuutarou under the bell is the bride.
>Ichika
She is not the kisser because of her inability to run.
>Miku
She is not the kisser for a number of reasons. First, we know that Miku had not made any move on Fuutarou after her livingroom confession because of feelings on inadequacy and because she told Nino such. Additionally, Fuutarou was able to see through Miku's Itsuki disguise by looking at her body language, specifically by the way she walked from behind, which he clearly saw the kisser walk away from him.
>Yotsuba
Another quint unable to maintain her Itsuki disguise. However, she is still a possibility.
>Itsuki
Another quint that cannot be fully counted out, but she has not displayed any strong romantic feelings towards Fuutarou and she also was easily flustered by just holding his arm for a photo. Additionally, why would she betray Yotsuba who she knew was pining after Fuutarou? It doesn't add up.
>Nino
The strongest case for the kisser. Not only did she declare her intent to kiss him before the trip ended, but we can see several mannerisms of the kisser which indicate Nino such as the kisser's characteristic determined stride which was foreshadowed earlier in the trip and other times. There is also the indication of the bride's specific tastes for the wedding which match up with Nino. There's also the fact that Nino's part time job boss is sitting on the bride's side while none of the other quints' acquaintances (Ichika's managa, Rena's student) are present. Another piece of foreshadowing is Nino's comments about getting her ears pierced before marriage. It also makes little sense for Nino to give up on trying to kiss Fuutarou, given her personality and relentlessness.
In all likelihood, Nino is the kisser, the bride and Fuutarou's love interest. The line of reasoning also fits in perfectly with Fuutarou's comments regarding love and his initiative to buy a dating guide. Elementary, my dear anonymous.

Attached: 1556854151385.jpg (1000x1600, 736K)

He's right user. People only shitpost on 2/3. While productive conversations happen when Yotsuba is involved. Of course 3fags get jealous about this and start posting their rope jokes, or 2fags get mad and start claiming Yotsuba never did anything. It's funny how 2/3 are so pathetic.

Attached: 1557094068978.png (1295x765, 367K)

Itsuki doesn't love him.

>most developed
>most prominent
>most popular
>strong contender to be the bride
Kinda hard not to talk about her. The others feel like filler compared to her.

>kisser
>walk

The irony in your post is pretty crazy.

>Look, it's a simple fact that whoever kissed Fuutarou under the bell is the bride.
Nope, stopped reading there

I'm right.

If it makes you feel better. Sure.

I love Ichika!

Negi is bride
/thread

Accurate

Attached: 2daab74d9ce6d0d198b76072ad676155.jpg (1600x2300, 1.27M)

Good riddance

>Itsuki
>why would she betray Yotsuba who she knew was pining after Fuutarou? It doesn't add up
Itsuki is a thieving cat. She'll come out at the top.

Attached: x23.png (1115x1600, 478K)

Sounds like you have nothing to say user. Thanks for playing.

What is there to say? Your imature bias is showing and you're projecting hard.

Come on, Negi has always shown us enough that Itsuki indeed likes Fuutarou

Attached: Cute Fatty.jpg (1080x2598, 794K)

The Cope is strong with this one.

Attached: yikes.jpg (272x437, 31K)

Nino is the most unlikely candidate though.

>O MY DEVELOPMENT
>but what is that development
>shut up! I said O MY DEVELOPMENT

>imature
Don't have a stroke.

Attached: 1553127095442.png (475x681, 296K)

Why do you tourists keep responding to old pasta?

>all this people who thinks that Ichika is out of the game
Right in Negi's trap!

Thanks for playing.

Just how fast are you reading?

>p-please don't respond to pasta. We don't know how to counter it.

So you are.

Attached: 1563233543324.gif (716x621, 269K)

>All these people believing that Itsuki doesn't love Fuutarou.
Right in Negi's trap!

Out of context and doesn't prove anything in context. Itsuki doesn't love him.

I don't even want to measure how stupid you sound.
Think for a minute of the effort expelled by the parties involved.

Just imagine the pathetic state of mikushitters who are defeated with one (1) pasta. Even memes about speedreading and aggressive don't help there.

They're from rdt so they fall for everything.

Imagine taking pasta so seriously, that you claim it’s a defeat of some sort.

That's it! I've had enough and I'm taking my complaints about Yea Forums's toxicity to bebbit

>chinks begin waking up
>thread quality declines
really makes you think

Give one reason why Nino isn’t the bell kisser. JUST ONE.

It's like 2 in the night in chinkland.
Also the thread was shit from the start

Nino was busy pleasing Jamal.

Enjoy

Attached: CCD0B560-7084-47DB-B173-7C3749A17A04.jpg (293x581, 117K)

Because it's yotsuba or ichika

Nino is the bride and Negi main girl but 1345fags are trying hard to deny it.

Attached: 25_303918094002583.jpg (1920x1920, 1.76M)

Attached: 1567276066994.png (1208x1306, 245K)

She doesn't love him.

She’s clearly lying.

Nino = Hypocritical piece of shit
Ninofags are the ones deepest in denial though

Kys

If i call Ichika bitch on reddit it would be okay, but if i say something bad about Miku i would get ban, right?

This. The whole thread is Mikufags shitting on Ninofags and Ninofags shitting on Mikufags, and a 33% of Itsukiposting

Attached: 1530806903497.png (393x397, 365K)

Cope

you do realize those proto covers all depict Itsuki right

>Nino is the bride because of this one time she vaguely resembled Itsuki
huh

What does this even fucking prove? The absolute state of Mikeks

>it's yotsuba
This. Even Negi hinted at it in chapter 72. The Bell kisser and Nino. The only three who confessed during that time were 3 girls. Nino, Itsuki, and Yotsuba. The bell kisser is Yotsuba dressed as Itsuki.

Attached: x12.png (1115x252, 286K)

>respond to pasta
>argue with the chink
>cry about Takeda
>goes cry on ribbit
How can Mikeks get any more embarrassing?

Ichicute a best

I have undeniable proof Itsuki is going to win.

Attached: 1512853192192.png (1526x1600, 3.52M)

Spoilers soon thankfully.

Attached: brighten up.png (1009x641, 321K)

Rent free

Dunno. Ichika is pretty cool though. reddit hates cool women.

change it up by posting fuu

Attached: futarou_confused.png (409x468, 170K)

>undeniable proof
You mean... concrete evidence?!

This. 5toubun is the story of Itsuki and her sisters.

Has anyone been translating/compiling the Twitter images and messages for each of the quints each week?

Unfortunately the most convincing argument in the entire thread.

Ninofags btfo yet again

Itsuki is the winner.

Attached: 1561628519194.png (2104x4190, 3.7M)

This. Nino thinks she is in love but she actually isn't, she doesn't even know what being in love is like. The fact that she barely did anything to seek out Fuu in 40+ chapters if proof that he's but a temporary crush to her, she will get over him soon and then find her true love with a random gaijin, or maybe his dad.

Mikufags really are getting desperate? Huh?

I'm sorry, user.

twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/808492136194637824

Nino and Miku were always infatuated with Fuutarou. Neither of them know anything about him, they just love the idea of him. With Nino it's because of his natural father figure personality, with Miku it's because he took an interest in her hobby just to get her to accept him as a tutor. In the end they don't know him as a person, so their love for him isn't love. Only 145 have genuine feelings for him because they have deeper connections with him.

Attached: 1566655970973.png (593x715, 413K)

I don't think so!

Attached: proof.png (800x675, 248K)

The amount of focus occupied by each quint is representative of her final odds.
>Itsuki: winner; she also needs the extra room due to the additional weight
>Yotsuba: 2nd place finisher
>Miku: distant 3rd place
>Ninpo and Ichika: their chances had already dropped into the negatives halfway into the story

>Story conceived around Yotsuba
>Showed off Nino first
>Designed all 5 sisters before one shot
>Drew a rotating cover that includes all 5
>Decides to make Itsuki the focus of the one shot and then the volume cover
No sell user.

Someone's said before that the editor was the one that forced Negi to make Itsuki prominent, but how true can that actually be if he had to send a one shot in before syndication anyways?

>Neither of them know anything about him
F literally told Miku about his dead mom.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-014000_Samsung Internet.jpg (700x231, 55K)

Flashbacks. Final exams mk II. Pray that your girl is not the focus of tonight's chapter.

Attached: 1562995619243.png (1115x1600, 1.03M)

The same level of retardness as parallels of mikeks/ninoshitters

Shh.... let them believe their delusions

Yotsuba's drama with the play, she wants to make the festival fun for Fuu so she didn't said anything

Someone was murdered.
It was the butler!

Oh wow, such a connection.

So? I'm still right here. She doesn't know anything about him, unless you're implying that him mentioning his mom to her implies that she knows about him? His mom doesn't define who he is as a person user.

Attached: 1bks4v.jpg (425x404, 11K)

Nino and Miku are going to be rejected tonight.

user, oneshots are edited before sent out to print, and for a story being convinced about Yotsuba it sure does very little to give her spotlight.
What do you call it, plot device?

Same here. Nobody reads romance for the plot besides brainlets who think its deeper than it actually is. Miku is the only character with a decent personality coupled with the fact that she has the best design as an added bonus.
Chapter polls proved that more than half the fanbase care more about Miku winning than they do about the story much to the displeasure of anime intellectuals from reddit.
This manga never would have been half as popular if not for Miku since Negi canonically puts less effort into the others since they are just filler.

Attached: 1567412163653.png (725x850, 1.04M)

>same eyes
>same smile
>closest hairstyle, just trim down the front bangs, put the middle bang a little more to the side and tie the ones in the back
>#1 in popularity from beggining to end
How can anyone deny that Miku is the bride is beyond me. And the bracelet was given to Fuutaro by his sister, Nino has nothing to do with it.

Sorry but we don't understand jokes here. Gotoubun winner is the most important thing for many people right now. Totalizator is so wild now.

Meh, arguing is pointless. Just waiting for my girl to win so that I can bully all of you.

Based Mikuchads. Nino a fucking shit. A SHIT.

Nino a irrelevant

>unless you're implying that him mentioning his mom to her implies that she knows about him?
What? Are you okay? You do realize that a mother is part of everyone life? You don’t just talk about your dead mother to people who don’t know about you.

>the other quints are filler

Attached: page_32.jpg (428x917, 106K)

>spotlight
Yet she's the one who has all the mystery surrounding her, has the most complex issues, and still hasn't gone through her development yet. It's pretty obvious that she's the main character of this series, the editor already confirmed she was the first one Negi thought of when writing this story.

If Itsuki ends up being chosen why isn't the bride shown eating?

Attached: p79mzgodluq21.jpg (260x269, 25K)

I haven't seen a "main girl" that doesn't have a bit of character development after 3/4ths of the manga.

That design is gonna be reused for Fuutarou and Miku's first daughter isn't it? The hairdo is common on babies too, no need to even show her in high school or something

,>Unirinocally believe that you can recognise bride by appearance
It would be the lamest thing that Negi could be

This is actually a very good reason that will still be dismissed for going against their headcanon.

More importantly that leg looks juicy

Nino a drug dealer and abusive bitch

>part of everyone life
She died when he was young. We don't know how much of an impact she had on him and based off of how Fuutarou behaved when he was younger it's safe to assume he was closer to his father than his mother. His father even confirmed that Fuutarou acted like him when he was a kid. Hell, Fuutarou even took up photography when he was younger.

>5 is in the title

That's from before she found true love with Tyrone.

When it comes to development she has the strongest development with Fuutarou and their relationship.

What the fuck was Negi thinking with that abused urchin look?

I can't really see it being anybody but Yotsuba at this point. It's hard to rationalize Itsuki as having any reason to kiss Fuutarou in the first place short of a convoluted plot to make Fuutarou more concious of the quints to make him recognize Yotsuba, and for the other three it seems like they'd have no reason to hide the fact at this point if they were the kissers. Ichika had a chance to review it during Sisters' War, Miku just came out of a big scene and had ample opportunity to confess things, and Nino's primary goal is to make sure Fuutarou notices her and her large amount of internal dialogue since hasn't even hinted at the issue.

THAT SAID, I don't think the kisser is the bride.

And then you woke up.

>Made a promise
>Couldn’t keep it
>”strongest development with Fuutarou”

Nino a shit a shit !!!

>has the most complex issues
Does she?, her issues are really just the same awkwardness about being a quint that Miku suffers from, she just dealt with them the opposite way, instead of obsessing about being equal never trying to become better than them at something, Yots tried to become the best of the bunch, even their guilt issues are similar, up until the field trip Miku felt guilty about wanting Fuuts for her own and becoming special to him which is pretty much the same reason that lead Yots to come up with Rena

Negi hasn't been thinking shit, he's been winging this manga for the last 70 chapters.

You're assuming I'm talking about their promise, I'm not. I'm talking about all the things between her and him before her flashback arc.

Miku also had more focus and seemed like an actual main character, unlike Yotsuba. The most complex character will always be Miku.

Like ruining his trips and... encouraging him sometimes?

Lel

Hey!, those childhood promises are important, that why the promise girl ALWAYS win

>Before the flashback arc
I forgot she even was a character

Funny how I made the post in your pic for fun and you use to shit up the thread Mikusperg

Attached: 1530799214258.jpg (332x395, 79K)

Miku?

Miku didn’t even have a flashback Arc. Cute attempt though.

Why did she keep one eye open?

We're talking about Yotsuba, nobody asked for input on the obligatory filler merch bait.

I still want a Miku flashback to middle school but is really unlikely to happen

Attached: depression.png (756x511, 221K)

Not him but Yotsuba is more filler than any other quint.

It's a mystery.

Yotsuba was filler for like 86 chapters

That's not her issue, her issue was the guilt she felt. Even Fuutarou knows about it when talking to her during her last exam chapter. Her issue isn't like Miku's, Miku had problems with low self-esteem. All she needed was confidence, which she got after confessing to Fuutarou. The special thing runs deep with Yotsuba, it doesn't with Miku. Fuutarou understands Yotsuba's issue the most and knows she's shackled with guilt because of what her sisters did for her. In all honesty, instead of them claiming they all cheated they could've just asked to be transferred to the same school as Yotsuba. They're the cause for Yotsuba's issues.

I'm sorry for everything. Ijust wanted to discuss a little, but i coukdn't make serious discusdion. Therefore all of my posts ended up shitposting. My favourite isn't popular and people don't wanna discussceven her bad sides. I just feel me alone and want discuss here, but i wasn't created for discussion. Sorry again for everything.
See you in spoilers thread.

Oh.. Did I touch a sore spot, Yotsufriend?

>b-but the editor!!

Attached: 1567619202333.jpg (203x203, 12K)

Yotsuba is undeveloped but not filler, her presence actually moved the story.

Which arcs focus on her mostly?

>Miku didn’t even have a flashback Arc
That's sad. Her whole dead eye meek persona turned out to be just a simple accessory like her headphones. Ichika is an oneesan who led the quints, Nino became cold to outsiders and kept her long hair due to the whole "nest" development and her love for her sisters, Yotsuba genkiness and ribbon were explained in the flashback and same with Itsuki wanting to take their mothers place.
Miku is seriously an empty husk outside of "muh fuutarou"

Attached: ECO3m12UIAAQn9-.jpg (624x1004, 54K)

Her character is undeveloped, but her relationship with Fuutarou has been developed since her confession. There's a reason why she confessed first.

>her presence actually moved the story
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What will you do when she gets a flashback arc?

Probably wonder why I'm having such a weird dream.

>Yotsuba character is undeveloped
That's a speed I never saw before!

Attached: 1562377592451.png (527x662, 331K)

Negi doesn’t forget

With them all supposed to look the same he probably wanted to make the one with the specialty in disguise look plain.
Probably decided to change it to a messy and disheveled look instead of plain to make her more popular after the oneshot.

Did you skipped the first field trip? Miku felt she should be equal to the others so she felt guilty about becoming special to Fuutarou but has moved on from that now, Yots, since being saved by her sisters feels guilty about having tried to be the special one out of them so now she doesn't wants to be special to Fuu
Yots and Miku are pretty much inversions of each other, it even shows with Yots being the fittest of them and Miku the weakest

The requirement for not forgetting is having something to remember.

Kind reminder that Meekeks seriously thought Miku was lolikano.

>There's a reason why she confessed first.
She didn't lmao. Miku was the one who technically confessed first and didn't take it back. F was just being dense.

Attached: based miku.jpg (640x460, 54K)

Pfffft her arcs and her so called developments are already done and resolved. All that's left is to give most of the screentime to 4 and 5 for the endgame, baby!

Attached: IMG_20190909_013714.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Please don't cry if she gets another arc before 4.

Stop fighting!

Attached: 1562549245218.jpg (276x217, 21K)

This, Miku is unironically filler.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 20190909_014907.jpg (584x854, 244K)

Ichicute!

Yotsuba did confess first. The picture you linked is from chapter 38, Yotsuba confessed in chapter 21.

Not that faggot, but please do remember you fags have been talking about a Yotsuba arc since Seven Goodbyes

You guys were all talking about the other 4 quints like Ichicute didn't even exist

Attached: illust_73755557_20190630_000307.jpg (1000x1415, 1.09M)

She take it back later, so she didn't. Miku confessed first, that's a fact.

Miku flashback will be saved for the end since she's the main heroine.
We already rushed through Ichika's flashbacks in Sisters War, Yotsuba's flashbacks after Sisters War and Nino's flashbacks with Maruo are happening now.
Only quints whose pasts are unclear are Miku's and Itsuki's and editor said next arc would begin Itsuki's spotlight so Miku's past detailing how her heart became frozen in the first place will be saved for last.

She keeps blowing off her own foot so I don't think she needs mention.

Pretty sure Miku got those dead fish eyes as a result of Chadsuba

It's better like this right now. Discussions are too cancerous.

Attached: TRFVYGHBNKJ.jpg (1244x1563, 226K)

She took it back, yet Fuutarou still thinks about it when talking to Rena in chapter 42. Plus chapter 21 is called spell. So your fact isn't even a fact, since Fuutarou also knows that Yotsuba is bad at lying. So while she took it back, Fuutarou kept thinking if her confession was real or not.

Attached: 1566913627195.jpg (544x2010, 485K)

>I love you...
>hahaha uso~
Nah she didn't.

Fuutarou still thought if her confession was real or not. In chapter 72 he learned that her feelings for him were sincere. Since she's the bell kisser.

>using speculations as an argument or a fact
Yotsubafags turned out to be more retarded than I expected.

Attached: 1561921133544.jpg (400x455, 36K)

First it was 2fags vs 3fags then 2fags vs 4fags and now 3fags vs 4fags yamero you guys

Attached: Itsukicopter.gif (343x381, 219K)

Ate you retarded? It means she took it back.

>retarded
Says the top contender for retardation.

Fuutarou knew Miku liked him 30 chapters ago but not once has he cared about that fake confession, eeeh.

>In chapter 72 he learned that her feelings for him were sincere
>proceeds to no way fag her

Last for Nino a shit

Based

That transition frame is bad, fix it.

It's ironic, he rejected her yet fell for her anyways.

Excuse me what?