High Score Girl

Season 2 soon

youtube.com/watch?v=BoIkjHZB-w8

Attached: High Score Girl II.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

The new OP sucks.

Is Netflix gonna snag this one too? If so, I hope our good friend from last summer will return.

>STILL FUCKING 3D

Attached: 1562380449001.jpg (684x496, 78K)

Why would they change it now? Also S1 looked great.
Do you think we'll be done with translations before the anime arrives?

New season needs more smug Hidaka.

I don't like the cut content ESPECIALLY the monologues of the MC

>anime subs are just copy-pasted from the manga
>haircut user
>BandiBro
The absolute state of Yea Forums

Attached: highscore01_fixw_640_hq.jpg (600x853, 147K)

This

Attached: 1539203240139.jpg (639x502, 38K)

Will John Lennon be kill this season?

>haircut user
shit I feel nostalgic

those subs were to good

>last summer
The fuck have I been doing for an entire year?

No Yoko Onno will.

>last summer
I haven't done anything since then. Fuck.

Still no properly animated 2d reboot? Nah fuck this.

We don't need that. This version has soul.

i feel your pain brother, 3dcg is such a fucking disease

>openly slurping semen
welp this is nu Yea Forums

>Also S1 looked great.
>butchered the manga's style
>fucked up the shapes of the characters
>looked great
I get that Yea Forums is a assemblage for the mentally ill but this is just fucking sad.

>It doesn't have 10/10 animation so it's bad.
If anyone here is part of nu-Yea Forums, it's you.

Fuck off with your strawman, autist. I explicitly did not say that precisely because i don't think it. It doesn't need to have "10/10 animation" or anything close even. I just needs to be good but this dogshit is not even a 4/10. They're using 3dcg to mimic the 2d anime style but it clearly doesn't fucking work. The geometry of the characters is not like the manga. Stop apologising for this ugly schlock.

Get checked for a brain haemorrhage.

It works really well and fits the old vidya/arcade theme. Bet you don't even watch 80s/90s anime you mouth breather

Stop being shit at fighting games.

Attached: MtkbwjU.png (590x960, 561K)

>It works really well and fits the old vidya/arcade theme.
It doesn't though, stop pulling excuses out of your ass. It FAILS as an ADAPTATION. How hard are you gonna try to defend this cancer? JC Staff are an awful studio.

>Bet you don't even watch 80s/90s anime you mouth breather
Seen plenty you retarded newfag.

You first.

get help lad

Different posters, autismo.

>This version has soul.
>soul
Stop misusing this term you fucking subhuman ESL. This lazy insipid 3dcg cancer does not have "soul". It's the very definition of soulless tripe. Conversely the manga's style actually had soul and was also distinct.

soul
/səʊl/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: soul; plural noun: souls
emotional or intellectual energy or intensity, especially as revealed in a work of art or an artistic performance.
>intensity, especially as revealed in a work of art or an artistic performance.
Going by the non subjective definition: There's nothing intense about this utter trash. It's bargain bin tier cgi shit. The epitome of laziness.

Attached: high-score-girl-5212253.jpg (728x1082, 166K)

>we could've had this awesome style but instead we get a cheap 3d bastardisation
3dcg abuse is an affront to art.

This.

g.e.t h.e.l.p

based

You are posting in a thread of a show you don't like and you can't differentiate between posters. Follow your own advice.

>all the newtards shitting on this
Fuck off back to Yea Forums, with your alphabet people faggotry.

kys jc staff tard

I get shitting on the buzzword soup (not really, you no fun allowed faggot) but why are you actually defending this garbage animation?

wut? only newfag secondaries defend this hideous crap

gbt/v/wys

Get help dude

look in the mirror you retarded cgshit apologist

>gutter rats with no standards defending this turd
the 3dcg shit is even worse than overlord lmao

Because the newfags who act like this shit was bad just because of the animation, when most of Yea Forums liked, simply as that.
see

Most of Yea Forums didn't like though you shitbag. Mangafags were disappointed and the majority of people dropped it ep1 because of the hideous 3d.

lol
Based retard newfag, most of Yea Forums was pisst of because this wasn't being subbed so a user decided to sub it using the translation from the manga, you retard, go back to Yea Forums, please and kys.

That HSGtard you're replying to is a known spammer and demented apologist. He can't differentiate between the animation and the other aspects of the show. Most people aren't complaining about the story, just the unfaithful, bottom of the barrel production. He simply can't acknowledge that;
see what the retard said here()

>lol
Way to out yourself as an actual newfag.

Kill yourself you retarded 3dshit apologist.

>Known spammer
My first post was this>Spammer
First day on the site?
Sorry i meant kek
Nice counter argument, you forgot to post a wojack.

>le epic trolls
Fuck off and kill yourself.

It's not really a counter argument. It's just a simple fact that people who use "lol" are new to Yea Forums.

Trolling outside of Yea Forums is against the rules you subhuman.

>Trolling
Wanting to talk about the show and not "hurr durr cgi is shit" is now trolling.
Fuck off, i sure will.

I'm really excited for this. I loved the first season much more than I would have expected and can't wait to watch S2.

Really happy is airing soon

Yea Forums isn't your safe space, wanker. Thread's been up for over 9 hours, clearly no one gives a fuck.

No real human being talks like this. You sound like the madokafag.

Okay ESL kun.

Not him, but I feel the same for the manga too. Thought it was going to be retarded self insert fantasy gurl gaymer gf shit but it turned out surprisingly better than expected

>gurl gaymer gf
Indecipherable text is against the rules.

stop talking like a fucking retard

What's your problem, gaymen is a pretty common term (I don't go on Yea Forums, got it from /g/)

Can't wait to watch the shibuya guys animated and the restaurant scene

Stop sperging out.

I know. Fuck JC Staff man.

>Wanting to talk about the show
There is discussion about the show you ignoramus. The ugly corner cutting 3dcg is a vexing issue and people are rightfully up in arms about it. This is all within the rules. No one is stopping you from discussing other aspects of the shitshow, if you weren't new you'd know to hide and ignore. Try to stay on topic now.

Why are you even here if you don't like the show?

I like the manga.

He needs to reply to all the anons who like the show

>he

Attached: 3jr9239rs.jpg (598x710, 136K)

Not him, how fucking new are you? There's no rule that says you have to like a show to post in a thread. Either fuck off or kill yourself.

Don't reply to me turd

>There's no rule that says you have to like a show to post in a thread.
This. Some of us are completionists. I only really enjoy 2-3 shows per year and HSG wasn't even mediocre. Just garbage.

>no no noooooooo don't reply to me but i still feel the need to reply to you
How autistic.

Most likely not as new as you. Sperging out about a show you don't like and spamming dozens of posts in the thread is really autistic.

Cannot suck more than the first one, the ED doe, they better don't change it.

>spamming dozens of posts in the thread
Would you stop projecting so damn hard?

Nikotama is pure sex

Nice

Poor hidaka looks like a third wheel

>trying to rewrite history on a mongolian tapestry forum
People hated the 3dcg shit. There was a lot of backlash around the beginning episodes and most people who couldn't stand it stopped watching it.

Same, worst thing after the 3dpd.

You mean she isn't?

cool necro

>11 minutes apart
Are you fucking high?

Attached: nee-san.webm (698x1080, 2.7M)

>newfag doesn't know what sage is
>can't read the info that says thread was on page 8
Lurk moar.

My god that is some QUALITY right there.

Oh, I didn't check the page. But you can still go fuck yourself either way

Trying to fit in so hard cringe

>cringe
Not as hard as you buddy.

>quality
What?

Not him, lurk moar newfag. 'Quality' in upper case is a sarcastic way of saying quality. Means the opposite basically. It's used to denote shit. The character in the webm looks like a repulsive abomination.

>You sound like the madokafag.
Fucking what? That was entirely out of left field and completely unrelated. How the fuck does your mind work? Are you projecting?

Both the shape and how it moves is so wrong and unnatural compared to regular anime.

It is indeed unrelated but the delusional way you were talking reminded me of that special shitposter.

I know what it means. It looks fine. It's not great, but it looks fine.

>delusional way you were talking
Expressing the fact that I like a show and am looking forward to to an upcoming season while posting in a thread about said upcoming season is "delusional" in your mind? You really must be broken in some way, or you literally do not know what the words you use mean.
>of that special shitposter
I don't really follow or keep track of shitposters enough to make identities for them in my mind.

It really doesn't look fine. It looks very bad compared to typical hand drawn anime. The shapes of the characters clearly look all retarded.

>Expressing the fact that I like a show and am looking forward to to an upcoming season while posting in a thread about said upcoming season is "delusional" in your mind?
Not really though. I mean with S1 being a disaster and all.

>I don't really follow or keep track of shitposters enough to make identities for them in my mind.
Oh is that so?

>It looks fine
nuh uh. it's bad all right, made it unwatchable for most people

>Not really though
Not really what?

>illiterate
Do you have aspergers?

Fuck. They didn't even fix the cgshit? Man this garbage burns my eyes.

Seems like it, sadly. S1 did alright because of the good source yet JC staff are such greedy fuckers that they won't animate s2 properly.

You can stop samefagging now.

What is this show? Is it good?

>necrobumping
pathetic

Sorry, just going through the open threads in Clover.

I love this anime really excited for it next season

The anime doesn't run at 60FPS right? I notice everytime Warner Bros puts out a commercial for the series, it comes in 60FPS

The show is trash ruined by cheap, ugly cgi that doesn't express the source art faithfully. The manga however is actually pretty good if you want to read that. Long story short it's about a rich girl who beats the mc(who wants to be a professional gamer) at SF and this destroys his confidence.

>3dshit
>anime
Gave me a good laugh there.

Attached: nĉudjz.gif (300x248, 3.01M)

Alright, I'll check it out.

cool

Didn't mind the 3D but it could have been much better with traditional artstyle.

Attached: pupipo_visual02_fixw_730_hq.jpg (730x478, 99K)

fuck off faggot

Not him, you fuck off subhuman.

t. jc staff employee

retard autists that cry in every thread need to go fuck themselves

man you are new

what happened?
i remember the threads being comfier

Attached: JPEG_20180825_231732.jpg (877x877, 45K)

Some people unironically like to ear shit and defend bad practice.

Probably because OP keeps necrobumping his shit fucking thread. It's always the same fucker doing it and making HSG threads.

One shitposter

>Yea Forums is one person meme
sasuga retarded troll

Shut up OP.