Terrible endings to good series

Ones that taint your fond memories of the rest of the series
Post the worst of the fucking worst

Attached: The End 1.jpg (2160x3056, 2.64M)

Sun Ken Rock's ending was a jarring, confusing mess.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x704, 103K)

This was easily the stupidest conclusion to any manga. A video series on multiple streaming sites gets deleted off the ENTIRE INTERNET by "The Man" because it's vaguely related to a book that a handful of people have read.

Attached: 5499845122578.jpg (728x1008, 167K)

gan-kon

>60 chapters waiting for them to kick the Hero's ass and beat the demon lord
>Hero shows up 15 chapters form the end hands out asspull powerups and beats the demon lord off screen
>The MCs forgive him instantly for running off with thots and join him on another adventure
Goddamn what a waste of fucking time Memesis was

Attached: download (33).jpg (265x190, 18K)

Soul eater.

Veritas.

Worst fucking arc I'll ever read in my life.

Attached: Not a single fucking kiss.jpg (1080x2260, 1.58M)

Came here to post this

But this is still ongoing

This is the end to the manga I posted. Whatever
"sequel" he made won't remedy how bad this ending was.

Attached: FCD21EF9C1A4461CBBFFA4396AF711D2.jpg (1040x447, 73K)

It was already a rushed final arc and the second half of it was very weak in general, but this shit really takes the cake

Attached: c179.jpg (844x1200, 133K)

Boichi generally can't write endings for shit.

Why did you remind me of this garbage. Such a kino series too.

This. Fucking THIS

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Brainlet who didnt get the message. Next thing we are getting are idiots saying Death note and cage of eden ends were also bad

Faggot. End was decent. Bet you think every end has to be a disney copy like fma

Eden of the east was great, but the two movies were a snorefest.
Also aquarion evol I guess.

Juliet's ending felt pretty rushed, especially towards the last few chapters. Yes I know it had been announced as ending, but the pacing was really off: I mean, did they really need to skip their entire third year?

>Gun smith cats had some weird epiogue
>Sun Ken Rock ended at all

Why did I never knew of this?

7/10 -> 3/10 series

Attached: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! - Chapter 409 _ Ciao Ciao! - 7.jpg (800x1185, 132K)

Veritas ending is fine for something that is meant to be continued.
> Next chapter never ever.

ITT endings that I don't like.

No ending will beat 20CB in the disappointment league.

Mangaka and LN Writers generally don't have an ending in mind. They just want to keep it running for as long as they can so they can rake in the money. It's why "escalation" happens because they realize they have to top the last arc/incident/crisis and it just gets to a point where the pay-off is more of a lazy closing point than it is the closing of a book. My old literature professor told me that characters and story branches take a line of their own, but the writer must always have an objective for the elements deployed or it just becomes obvious to the reader George R.R. Martin is a fucking moron; fuck ADWD. Back in the day, romance and harem series were actually consistent with what they hoped to achieve and now they're probably the worst perpetrators of this laziness. Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa being one of the few exceptions, of course.

>jwww
Considering the title drop at the it's clear the author had at least a solid idea of how the end would go.

Sweetness and lightning didn't have the two people obviously in love with each other together in the end.
Going to go on record and say 5toubun will have the obvious Itsuki end. that Domestic Girlfriend will have an end that most people will be unhappy with.
oh Oni AI didn't have a clear winner... and MM will never be ended because the guy is dead.

We got the fucking message. The ending was shit because they decided to set it up for a sequel instead of giving the story a satisfying conclusion. AND THE SEQUEL NEVER CAME. You cannot possibly say that ending a series forever on a cliffhanger is good storytelling.

Bleach

MxO

>good series
Bleach was shit after SS

Frankly I was relieved with that ending for leaving a door open. These gun-based series often don't end well for the characters such as GunslingerGirl or I am a Hero.

95% of manga has shit endings

this but unironically, especially that follow a weekly format
is why I'm only sticking with monthly manga from now, at least it's less likely that the author makes shit up on the whim

sounds oddly familiar given the recent trend of memory holing.

I'd say prison school but sports comp already killed it so the the fuck you ending was kind of appropriate

Misty remains fucking brainwashed as a sex slave

Attached: Gunsmith Cats - Burst v5-061.jpg (2160x3056, 1.97M)

was the author doing drugs? shit feels like the plot of a hentai

Attached: puzzled.jpg (371x800, 24K)

>sports comp already killed it
but it was great

She must be.

Sequel managed to half ass reset the progress just to give us the same arc and issues they already worked through. It was annoying and i actually liked the first series.

For me Prison School
I didn't hate it for having no happy ending, I hated it because it DIDN'T have an ending. The author clearly was tired of it and rushed a bunch of "endings" to the characters and he even spit on fans with that "new and improved ending" joke chapter (which admittedly got a giggle out of me).

I hated how ambigious Noir's(anime) ending was.

More like 4/10 to 0/10

Prison school literally has 1 reason for reading
at least only one reason I bothered anyway.

I like sports comp though, it was still fun
Ending was the absolute give up point

What's that?

Meiko?

The entirety of Tokyo Ghoul :re
Obliterated what was a great first saga

I am a Hero

Not to mention the last game was literally impossible to win, and they resolved in one fucking chapter by making the rival go 180° out of fucking nowhere, with no warning at all and completely out of character, and help the MCs to end the manga.
Such a shame, this manga had great moments and didn't deserve such a "Reign of Supermen" tier ending.

Attached: 19257029387693876924.jpg (728x1029, 86K)

Most of them, way too many manga turn to crap after a while and completely shit the ending.

>terrible ending
>no one brings up Gintama
Everything from the Shogun Assasination arc onward is the ending, and it's fucking awful. 3 fucking years. Out of those 150ish chapters, you get 10 that are actually worth reading. The other 140 are the same plot repeated forever. Gintoki runs to X, everyone that ever appeared in the show says how cool Gintoki/Samurai/Japan is, Gintoki defeats X, COMEDY CHAPTER(s) INTERLUDE TO SET UP THE SAME SHIT AGAIN, Gintoki runs to X, everyone that ever etc.

Wagatsuma is my Wife just petered out

They never kissed in MGX

Wors this is that in the penultimate chapter the author could have used the logic that, given that the fused strength/sword demon was technically stronger than the Demon Lord at the moment, the MCs could have stayed and beat it for that and finally prove superiority to Leon instead of just go "i don't why but we'll forget the whole rivalry and help you just because" for no fucking reason
So basically they had a decent, coherent ending to a fun and retarded manga, and they didn't even take it or notice it.
God damn i'm mad

Attached: whatthefuck.jpg (479x284, 47K)

>The entirety of Tokyo Ghoul :re
You really disliked the first 60-70 chapters? how?

Honestly, don't know why people fawn over Tokyo ghoul or death note both were ehh. couldn't even get through the first arc of TG

But the enteire series was about that, it had some kino arcs for a comedy shonen, besides it was being written while the story progressed, so the autor didn't really know how it would end.

The beginning of TG was pretty bad, art-wise and as far as storytelling goes desu. But as soon as the tsukiyama arc starts (around chapter 40) it's gets drastically better in terms of art and everything else like world building, character development and the writing in general.

If something takes 40 chapters to get into, Id rather suffer through the beginning of jojo again

Goldie drugs Misty and uses her as a replacement for who she really wants(Rally). As her memories come back the desire to have Rally just keeps growing, hell she she has her room full of the video she took after she captured Rally the first time and from the PIs she sent to stalk her. But Misty will TOTALLY keep her under control, sure. Not like she's one syringe away from trying to help Goldie capture Rally again or anything.

Didn't he say he heavily altered his original plan for the ending because of some disaster?

It's not to say that the beginning was completely bad, just that you can see a drastic jump in quality around that part. But then again, Dove arc also has its moments and I would even say that it starts getting better as soon as Mado and Amon get introduced, and the latter resonates well as the second MC tells who's basically telling the story from the CCG's POV, I thought this was pretty neat. But with that said, I despise how the author treats his characters and the themes of the story in the sequel, so I'm not sure if I'd recommend you reading it at all.

Attached: Tokyo Ghoul v3-112.jpg (2130x3056, 1.38M)

Minamoto-kun Monogatari.

[Spoiler] open ending. He doesn't fuck the final boss.[/spoiler]

Weird that the date rape lesbian got a happy ending? Even hentai doesn't do that shit

You did this on purpose, didn't you?

you must be not reading NTR then

Dorohedoro’s was really underwhelming. I hope Q does some kind of extra volume with short stories for the characters or something.

Nips can't into satisfying ending, period

I avoid that shit bruh. Life's depression enough why would I saturate my anime waifus with it too?

good path to take honestly. not sure how you can avoid it with about half of doujins going that way though, especially if you like Gyaru or Milfs

Guilty crown...

Akuma No Riddle
fuck this thing and fuck those 4 wasted hours

eden no ori good ending ahahahaha fuck off retard

FUCK

Attached: p_00066.jpg (1781x1280, 962K)

Fuck the souless monsters who cancelled this

Attached: okite kudasai kusakabe san.jpg (1765x2560, 330K)

oh if we are doing that:- Rough sketch senpai

>No more Andrenomics
>They never got their wet T-Shirt Contest
>Fucking Hana and her Ouroboros ruining everything

Everything came full circle in the worst possible way because Hana needed to be R.Kelley.

Attached: hell.png (589x849, 316K)