Become a literal servant to a girls brother for 10 years because you have a crush on her

>become a literal servant to a girls brother for 10 years because you have a crush on her
What was his fucking problem?

Attached: Kircheis.png (702x388, 368K)

Love.

wrong

>neighbors move in
>cool kid
>has a bangin hot sis too
>oh shit, the king has taken her away
>well, me and my new bro are gonna bring her back
simple as

I mean, she loved him too. They probably fucked.

Attached: are_you_frustrated.gif (400x300, 133K)

>on her

>not fucking your neighbor's hot onee-san

Attached: logh_47.png (960x738, 741K)

>thinking it was all about the ho
>when Reinhard and Sieg were bros beyond bros

Why was Siegfried never awarded with nobility? Annerose was even made a grand duchess

Wasnt he made a count?

At least in the book he was awarded by Reinhard (posthumously). Which was very stupid and hypocritical by Reinhard, considering his stance on nobility.

But what was HIS problem?

Attached: oberstein.png (500x375, 186K)

>Volume 2:
"Bestowed upon the late Siegfried Kircheis was the rank of imperial marshal, which was added to the titles he had held over the course of his life: minister of Military Affairs, director of Command Headquarters, commander in chief of the Imperial Space Armada. Furthermore, he was given two other titles: acting supreme commander of the Imperial Military, and special advisor to the imperial prime minister."

>Volume 3:
"Kircheis had been rewarded with countless honors after he had died protecting Reinhard."

Still no nobility, only shabby honours.

Just saw ep 82 bros. Fuck man this series wont be the same without him

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-08-14-29-44.png (1280x720, 542K)

It really won't user.

You're in the final stretch, and the character dynamics will never be the same, but it's still worth watching.

Aspergers.

It really won't. Prepare for gary stu Julian to sour the end of the series.

Julian was basically raised by everyone in their specialties throughout the series, and the post-Yang story goes into detail about his shortcomings and the element of luck too.

Everything
Cheers to the heroes of democracy

Attached: BucockCheers.jpg (640x480, 41K)

He realized Reinhard is way more of a man than he will ever be. Siegfried would most likely have become an insignificant paper pusher.

It was much later, in Volume 5 or 6. KIrcheis was totally made a count, with "von" in name and all. I'm too lazy to search for citation.

It's almost as if Reinhard was a hypocrite or something

Pretty sure Reinhard got more of Kircheis's dick than Annerose ever did.

It's called friendship, i can guess the reason you didn't recognize this.

I didn't know, I had only read until 4.

He did nothing wrong

Like Ruddie.

Reinhard was his bro

Imagine if you could stand next to a high level general in giant ship battles outerspace, and if he likes you enough he'll let you marry his 10/10 blonde sister

People get sentimental nowadays from looking at a valley with a river and a few trees, imagine seeing C-beams glitter in the dark near Tanhauser gate and thousands of ships blasting the fuck out of each other. Hell I'd go to space with my bro.

Now that I think about, the Empire was all about bromance and tragedy between each of the characters. What was the Alliance even about?

Attached: 1557874781669.jpg (1000x1512, 523K)

>What was the Alliance even about?
Liberty stands for freedom. It was started by slaves escaping from a forced labor colony, and the whole war is the result of the Empire trying to conquer and enslave their descendants instead of just chilling out and letting them be.

It's no surprise that bootlickers can't understand this. They just want to give up their freedom and mindlessly follow someone charismatic, even when that person is a bad leader (like Reuenthal).

But you're literally describing the alliance, from the charismatic leader right down to the bootlickers

Attached: 1384923285127.jpg (640x960, 257K)

His party almost lost the election. That was the whole point of invading the Empire in episode 12, the opposition party was coming up in the polls and predicted to win big.

One more election cycle and he might go from "Council Chairman Trunicht" to "ex-Council Chairman Trunicht". Then you'd have the "Let's Make a Peace Treaty with the Empire" party in power, which would be its own tragedy because the Empire refuses to make a peace treaty.

That sounds like the typical pendulum 'the party in government is bad, let's vote the other one; now this is bad, let's vote the former, whose leader has changed and seems a good person'. That's how democracy works.

What's your point? Nobody's saying democracy is perfect.

It's just better for, you know, not being enslaved and forced to work the rest of your life in a penal colony.

Nobody on Yea Forums fellates the Alliance's bad leaders, but Yea Forums loves to fellate the Empire's bad leaders. The latter attracts more of Yea Forums's bootlickers than the former.

Imperials are always cooler than rebels.

Attached: Isard.png (941x1000, 1.7M)

what the fuck was his problem?

Attached: reuentahl.jpg (627x470, 168K)

Sociopathic narcissism. The lives of other people are worthless to him. He doesn't care how many people die as stepping stones on the path to realizing his ambitions.

based

Attached: 1567331099146.jpg (638x476, 59K)

He was a bad replacement for Kirchheis.
He couldnt fill the hole he left behind and thought it was intelligent to always chose the easy way of least resistance.

Following someone competent feels good.

I wish Kirscheis was here

Nepotism usually works wonders for romance.
I've seen a guy get a girl because they met once at a place that the guy would never get to be at if not for his friend.

>be middle-class nobody
>get a friend which happens to be from nobility
>just by being with him you get a chance of success
>he ended up being quite competent too
I would kill for a rich friend like that

He became resentful at how perfect his best friend's life appeared.

Kircheis is best girl and id appreciate you not defaming my wife

Any usurper noble that allegedly goes against the typical nobility is almost always a hypocrite.

>what the fuck was his problem?

His mom

I like how the nose is the same.

Attached: Marquis Lichtenrade.png (789x300, 451K)

How's the gaiden show compared to the main series?

>I would kill for a rich friend like that
did you watch the show?
they were poor low rank nobles who got money only when the kaiser decided to bang reinhardt's sister

But he was against the great landowners (and not all of them, like Count Mariendorf). I've always seen Reinhard as Napoleon, founding a new nobility (like Kircheis).

Too much Reinhard/Empire, not enough Yang/FPA. Being too lopsided makes it a little boring in comparison to the main series, but it's still a worthwhile watch.

>being poor
>suddenly your sister is going to be paired with the fucking emperor, he grants her a countship, a barony for your father and you're not poor anymore, and you've no election anyways
>I hate my dad
I don't get it.

Attached: best dad.png (802x600, 868K)

I was translating to current day since we don't have a nobility anymore but we still have rich people...the point is that Kircheis got along in the ride, if it wasn't for it he would probably be a clerk or low patent officer no matter how competent because he was a commoner

>we don't have a nobility anymore
Speak for your country.

Oberstein did absolutely nothing wrong. He is the only character to do so. He succeeded in everything and saved the Kaiser numerous times. He is literally perfect without any of the gay character bullshit.

Attached: mpv-shot0049.jpg (960x720, 122K)

You've got no pride, you wouldn't understand

I nearly fucking cried at this scene

Attached: tiresome.png (803x655, 404K)

kek

Attached: 1565404605675.jpg (390x600, 45K)

82 isn't as bad as 26 but then again I hate the FPA

this

Autistein

The series ends there, it becomes complete and utter dogshit with that half assed """rebellion""" and the earth cultist shit, drop it while you can

>lets an entire planet get nuked to dust for literally no reason

god the remake is so fucking disgusting
why did they change so much shit, why cant anybody do a proper remake or adaptation these days

With Yang and Fisher dead Iserlohn should have been ded,too. Empire should have won and Reinhardto should have lived ever happily with his waifu and Oberstein

Westerland was degenerate anyway. I heard they fuck dogs.

He deserved better
He did nothing wrong

Attached: Dwight_Greenhill.jpg (639x479, 72K)

>lets continue the fight even though we lost our leader
>i know let's put a 16 year old kid in charge
>HAIL DEMOCRACY, FUCK KAISER REINHARDO

i'm a YANG GANG fag, but retarded shit like this is why the alliance was destroyed

Attached: 1567487021195.png (1280x757, 1021K)

Oberstein > Hilda >>>>>>>>>> Kircheis
Kircheis was too much of a moralfag

He's just a figurehead. Dusty is the true commander of Iserlohn.

Perhaps it was some deeper level commentary on how most people who surrounded Yang did not understand him fully.
After Yang died the biggest two authorities left on Isenlorhn were Schenkopf, who always played the ideological opposition to Yang in arguments and Cazellnu who really didn't want to be in charge.
So they both ended up pushing Yangs closest to positions of power under the pretense that they were the most qualified, which, while perhaps true, seemed to implied that they are carrying not the Spirit of Democracy for the sake of Peoples Liberty but they are doing it for the sake of Yangs Legacy, something he himself would not have wanted.

You know that his friendship with Reinhard is based on Hephastion's friendship with Alexander, right? Barring the "I want to bang your sister" part.

There's like 5 women in the whole universe and he's just trying to claim one so he doesn't get blueballs

Show me where Reinhard hates the institution of monarchy and nobility rather than just the people who currently hold those positions. He has no problem with nobles who have accomplishments proportional to their titles; it's just people like Braunschweig and the Kaiser who spends all of his time just trimming roses and fucking women that he despises.

It was to make everyone see the old kaiser as an insane tyrant, thus ending the war far quicker. The idea was that sure a lot of people will die, but in the long run its still less lives lost.

everyone already knew he was an insane tyrant

But didn't both Alex and Hephaestion have beautiful sisters?

If he didn't die so early, the war would have ended far faster no?

Interesting. So Alexander had three sisters, one of whom was actually a capable warrior and leader in her own right. With Hephastion, we don't know because there are only fragmentary sources remaining about his life.

Being the smartest and most logical person in a group of emotionally-led warrior types.

This was the only out of two things I wanted to see remade and I was already disappointed.

Attached: decadence.png (759x569, 813K)

The other one is pic related.

Attached: hilda.png (640x480, 345K)

>"So, Reinhard, was that some good sex or what?"
>"If only Kircheis were here..."

>Yea Forums
/pol/ and Yea Forums cross boarders just love obscenely rich stable geniuses

Attached: 0E958B87-BBF3-4590-8DAE-7C01DC0DF2C0.jpg (359x360, 27K)

The Space Hurricane was clearly heading for Alabaminar.

It’s the power dynamics. The choice isn’t refusal of the Kaiser’s offer and live happily in relative poverty to the other nobles. It’s sell her or your entire family will be executed, with Anna roses execution following as she is too distraught to please the Kaiser and she’ll probably be raped before by some other nobles as this Goldenbaum doesn’t seem like the type to do brutal acts himself and is indifferent to suffering to prevent it from happening before it’s too late.

Attached: 50985296-E737-4578-8924-00DFB3190613.jpg (294x220, 42K)

I hope the US Space Force gets you

Attached: mpv-shot0015.jpg (960x720, 123K)