Vinland Saga

This is honest the most pointless anime I've ever seen.

Attached: mfw watching this shit.png (1280x720, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VS_Wiki/status/1170656379595628544
youtu.be/QlvdlIPCUHo
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=pUDUK-yvwQs
youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

explain yourself faggot

How many times do you feel the need to make this thread?

>oh look, new characters introdu- andddd they are dead
>repeat x100
What is it even the endgoal.

Literally my first thread about it and I just catched up with the anime because you people told me it was great, it isn't, the ED is pretty nice though.

You have to go back and watch shounen, buddy

This is practically bad shonen for "deep and serious" history fags.

I expected something interesting not the story of some stupid ass kid run away who follows the people who fucked up his life. Though tbqh he fucked his on life up.

>most pointless anime
I'm not even a fan of VS but it sounds to me like you've watched 10 anime. Why don't you post your watch list.

Attached: 1520093520926.jpg (248x233, 9K)

Or his top 10 favorite series.

then don't watch it faggot

Attached: askemadd.png (500x704, 710K)

As if I'm going to waste my energy arguing with an idiot who won't explain himself. Anyway, this an official Vinland Saga thread.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Vinland Saga - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.46_[2019.09.08_03.32.38].jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

I genuinely hate you subhuman niggers so fucking much that i wouldn't think twice about murdering you.
I knew an anime adaptation would always attract shitposters but these past couple years things are fucking unbearable, you pieces of dumb nigger shit don't even care about any of these series you just pick shit just to shitpost about.
Doesn't help that your complaints are always fucking retarded and shows your utter lack of basic comprehension. I hope you and your entire family get raped and burned to detah by niggers yous ubhuman faggot. Least be creative with your shitposts.

Technically I agree with you but stop seething.

new chapter when

Orewa Owladd

Attached: owladd.jpg (205x242, 28K)

>a genuine criticism
surprising
You have to go back and watch GoT, buddy

Finally someone says it.

What part about VS is not shounen?

Gokuro, user-kun.

Attached: 1456321014563.jpg (300x229, 7K)

Vinland saga isn't getting the worst out all the shows in the season. Dr. Stone has the worst shitposters by far. But yea I agree anime onlys should kill themselves

Not seething. it's rightful anger at all the underage shitposting subhumans that decide to shit up on a manga that has been popular for over a decade because it's got an adaptation. Fucking hate these low IQ attention seekign faggots so much and so should you.
Hope Blade of the Immortal doesn't get much attention next season.

farm slave arc kills the shounen shitters

The part where it gets published in a seinen magazine. Technically the chapters adapted so far have been published in a shonen magazine but from now on the chapters they will adapt will have been publishe din a seinen magazine.
Only 1/10 of Vinland Saga is shonen.

When an anime becomes popular it's bound to attract some utter morons. There's nothing we can do about that except give them as little attention as possible.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Vinland Saga - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.23_[2019.09.08_04.10.22].jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

I think it reflects on how shit this board has become. Yes there were always shitposters but now it seems that they have become even more moronic in their complaints they are so low effort and they shit up almost every single thread. Parasyte threads didn't attract nearly as much stupidity, i guess zoomers have grown up enough to use Yea Forums since then.

ikr?

Attached: disapoint.jpg (400x400, 31K)

There's something that bothers me about this scene, why didn't he just let go of the blade?

I wish Yea Forums banned mentally ill posters. You sound like a frustrated teenager ready to shoot up a school.

His hand was grabbed along with the blade.

It's the only thing he has left from his father.

Vinland saga, magic edgelord ninja viking shadow the edgehog running across the battlefield and one-shotting his enemies, because he is the son of Ragnar Lothbrok, sorry, some fucking non-character named Torusu that died in the most stupid manner imaginable? HAHAHAHAH. Oh, yeah, there are also cartoonishly wacky antagonists which are a dime in dozen coming in droves, something that 13 year olds would consider "cool". And the autistic writer is so inept at character writing that the mc suddenly jumps from one extreme to the next.. Now his a perfectly boring and dense moraltard, absolutely garbage. Boreserk, Virginland Saga, and Vagaybond. The holy trinity of hard shounen shit for "mature" readers.

Attached: 1533092648505.jpg (158x123, 10K)

>Scenes women will never understand

Getting published in Gekkan Afternoon doesn't absolve Vinland Saga from falling into a pitfall of shounen-esque storytelling that has been there since the ch.1.

More like "Flopland Saga", amirite?

Attached: download (35).jpg (299x168, 8K)

Shounen is not a genre you braindead fucking nigger.

He left that blade when he went into the water, though.

Then stop calling everything shounenshit.

Way to go, mongoloid. Please show us more of your brilliant intelligence.

>Every poster is who I replied to
Sasuga, retard.

So, this is the power of shounenshit saga?

Attached: 1470441884669.png (1088x539, 404K)

Rent free

Attached: bravo.png (1847x288, 131K)

Why nobody have told OP what is the point of the damn series, because nobody knows, I have the feeling that a visit to wikipedia could do a better job at teaching story than this.

Thorfinn should have brain damage from all the beatings by now.

Why would you watch an anime to learn history? This series is not about the viking conquests, it's about the vinland sagas, which had myths and unrealistic stuff happening all the time.

He no longer talks.

>Yea Forumsincel saga
It's written by a hack who doesn't know anything about the historical era he's set his series in despite being an obvious vikangboo. What he ended up with is a convoluted mess of generic shounenshit action, poorly written dramatic scenes that fail to resonate with the viewer and faggy protagonist that goes from a revenge obsessed edgelord to a preachy wannabe cult leader pilgrim suffering from PTSD. Take Thors death for example, which was supposed to be impactful enough to serve as a turning point for the manga, yet you feel nothing. Just a big boar standing there like a retard giving his little speech about forfeiting his life, while archers put a dozen arrows up his ass. Yes, it's a fictional story and not everything should look realistic but at very least your characters must have some degree of plausibility to their actions. Fuck, it was a real borefest to get through the first 6 episodes of Flopland Saga. Even trashy isekais deserve more respect than this monument to the awful storytelling.

Attached: It was like he was looking at walking garbage.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Honestly, this. It's a bad anime. But I suspect it's an anime only problem. I heard they rearranged things for the adaptation.

*yawn*

It's just spam at this point.

Name an anime that has a point

You should have come ages ago to that conclusion.
Most likely not even a HxH fag.

>Askeladd
>Ashellado Full Nelson

I'm loving each moment pasing by as I see all the seething that's coming from all the vinland shitters now that everything comes crashing down on them ever since their shounenshit has been now exposed for what stale pile of stinky shit it truly is.

Attached: 1565971689188.png (854x437, 394K)

>I want to see Thorfinn fucking Prince Canute violently, passionately and deeply.

you are pointless, retard.
unbirth yourself

Why are you so obsessed?

rent free

>this much in denial

anime is mainstream shit for plebs now, it was always going to happen unfortunately

holy shit vinlandfags are triggered, they're actually aware their anime is trash

Based Hunterchad and Berserkchad dabbing on filthy Redditland Saga cockroaches.

What a fucking newfag

Attached: hs.jpg (850x743, 323K)

You guys just mad KnY took your spotlight out of nowhere
lol

It's so exhilarating to watch them getting mad at everyone who doesn't suck Vinland Saga's dick. God, these fags are insecure. I guess, deep down they know that their manga is hot garbage, which creates an internal psychological conflict inside their head and they basically explode with rage at the tiniest spark of critique thrown their way. Perfect troll food.

Just look at this nutcase, lol

I thought Vinland Saga was a dramatic shit like "Shiji Ikari facing the dubious morality" but after Chap. 88 of the manga I can say that it is a really beautiful thing. The way Ketil enforces his rights and takes the crap out of that libinious whore was one of the best things I've ever seen. Vinland Saga is one of the best comedies that made me laugh until I was tired.

Attached: 0026.jpg (914x1400, 624K)

Man it's so weird hearing amazing praise and stuff about this manga for years and years
And then you watch it and it's boring fucking garbage shonen with a historical backdrop

Have sex,lmao.

Their fanbase might be shit but at least they are better than hxh

Someone post the webm where the sperglord MC goes full mental over his father's death.

I did and you faggots still need to killy ourself.

Amazing how much shitposters came out of the woodwork in this thread.

>I did and you faggots still need to killy ourself
With pleasure, dyslexic ESL spic

Attached: 1521531795727.jpg (800x450, 49K)

Proving again you lack basic common sense or readign comprehension that's why all of you complaints and shitposts sound like they were made by an autistic child Vinland Saga has some issues, especially later on during the baltic war arc but nont of your criticisms are valid and they are just really obnoxious to sit through them every signle thread.
There were plenty of people that had complaints int he manga threads up until now and it was some shitposting too but yous ubhumans sound liek you cmae straight from twitter with your extremely low IQ posts and zoomer humor. Please kill yourself, imagine how pathetic of a life you must have in order to pick a series you never heard of until now and make yourself look like a complete moron with your inane posts just so you can get a shitty sense of superiority just because your garbage shonen manga is not releasing any chapters.
Please kill yourself with your pseudo psychological analysis.

How can you post if you killed yourself?

Will they show it today?

Attached: x9.jpg (728x1022, 98K)

>an obvious vikangboo.
Wait, it has been years since I read it, but isn't the whole point that vikings are shit? That warrior culture and pride fuck everything up?
I even remember Valhalla being shown as Hell.

Your opinion is utterly worthless you secondary filth, again you only picked this series to shitpost about because it got an anime and became a bit more popular recently. Just goes to show how much of newfag attention seeking vapid faggot you are. It's not even the fatc that you shit on VS that pisses me off, but your just how desperate you are to latch onto anything new just to ruin the threads.
Animeonly subhumans are cancer and anime needs to die as a medium as it only attracts low IQ kids.

Seethe harder

Attached: 1458510269761.jpg (720x720, 70K)

Vinland Saga is honestly the last series I expected to have such a childish, pathetic fanbase. They're literally incapable of letting anyone criticize it without throwing some halfassed attack back at them.
>g-go back moefag/shounenshitter (oh the irony)
>KILL YOURSELF ;_;

Attached: 1534896878905.png (640x480, 359K)

I love Akari

>the chad roman stare

They're the worst, their brain is completely ravaged by this shitty anime.

That's nothing really to show, but if you're asking if that's the chapter they are adapting then yes.

>Keep reposting copypastas
>Keep shitting up every Vinland thread for no reason other than to spite its fanbase
>"Hurr why so mad, can't take a joke?"
Ok

>for no reason other than to spite its fanbase
That's a perfectly good reason, you newfag. Your whiny reactions are priceless

Machikado Mazoku.

WE WUZ VIKINGS AND SHIET

Take your meds, Yea Forumsermin crossboarder.
It checks out that they are mostly refugees from Yea Forumseddit.

Attached: :v:incel desperately shilling a crappy anime.png (991x216, 90K)

Delicious tears

I still don't get your obsession with Vinland. You seem to love this series more than Hunterhunter (your supposed favorite series).

Boy, this thread is filled with butthurt. I can't imagine being so committed to tirelessly biting every bait.

Don't forget
>muh anime-onlies
>muh manga circlejerk

Not him, but I keep up with the threads because I follow the series and read the manga. It's just that ever since the anime started these threads have become full of crossboarders and underaged faggots. On top of that the anime has so far only been so-so, and yet there are still posters who reeeee their brains out if you say one negative thing about it. I get more entertainment out of shitposting here than of the anime itself.

You seem like the underage spammer from discord to me. Stop trying to "not him" when you are clearly him.

Vintards getting dabbed on ITT

Attached: 1528812761363.png (554x400, 158K)

keep seething bro, more fun for me

>Admits to being a spamming tranny

No idea what you're talking about. Every major character that's been introduced so far, except Thors, obviously, is still alive. You sound like you're just mad about one particular death that happened five episodes ago.

Even trannies with their axe wounds are less butthurt than you guys

Attached: 1526478602285.gif (510x662, 232K)

>I genuinely hate you subhuman niggers so fucking much that i wouldn't think twice about murdering you

Attached: Ow_the_edge.jpg (400x366, 38K)

Dilate

have coitus

Bend over

>rp fag
It's you who needs to go to your discord, yikes

Yeah, it's shit alright.
More like, Shitland Saga. Am I right?

Vintards are getting dabbed on so hard I think they are gonna dress up as Mongfinn and go on a stabbing spree real soon.

Imagine getting this upset because some Yea Forumsnons dissed Naruto with vikings. Do you have zero self-awareness?

Attached: 1566355907744.jpg (354x484, 55K)

I'd like to see a nerd fatty with glasses trying to murder me lmao

Uh I think you might be having a existential crisis

Meet me after school.

Attached: Screenshot_20190908_120450_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x2340, 839K)

Vinlandfags on suicidewatch.

Oh no no hahaha

Vinland is extremely historically inaccurate though. It's fantasy

Wtf fuck off

>1 more week of waiting

Attached: 1534415778043.png (1019x1076, 907K)

The anime was really born under a dark star.

This is comedy fucking gold

Why is this allowed

We endured all the hunterspam for this to happen?

Attached: barkingdog.jpg (1513x1426, 758K)

Attached: 1530805646793.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Fucking based Huntercuck. Shitland Saga is the most overhyped anime I have ever seen

...Seriously?

They should air two episodes next week then, like with the first three episodes (though sadly they won't).

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Vinland Saga - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.30_[2019.08.25_18.52.56].jpg (1280x720, 110K)

500 points
What is Slice Of Life moe shit?

>it's so weird hearing amazing praise and stuff about the manga
>but the anime is bad
Ever thought of picking up...the manga?

>Hunterfag
>Flop Saga
>muh Naruto run
>muh shounenshit
>the manga was trash all along
It's like you all have the same joke, at least add some variety to your shitposts. I'm glad summer is almost ending.

Who said anything about joking?

lurk more

If it means more time to animate the king of Britain's rampage, it's worth it

summer ending won't change anything

Did you see it fuckers? Today's episode is delayed until 15th.
twitter.com/VS_Wiki/status/1170656379595628544

Bros...

Cuckfinn is a soiboi MC

Does this only affect Vinland?

>But I suspect it's an anime only problem
I never watched the anime but I think the manga gets objectively worse after the prologue. I'm not saying Thorfinn should have remained a revenge driven edgy dude but the way the story and character was handled post prologue is just silly. He just turns into a bland copy of his father and his pacifist shit is incredibly unrealistic in a viking setting. Its like the mangaka wanted to force his 21th century ideals (and worse really since he even let someone like his "master" who basically killed the slave woman have his happy ending) in a setting where it doesn't fit.

It comes off as super preachy (bullshit like no human is your enemy or even hitting people back is apparently a bad thing) and Thorfinn never suffers the consequences for his naive ideals. Somehow there is always a convenient way out. I dont think the actual story of going to Vinland is interesting either. Especially the motivations are forced. So Thorfinn hates war and people killing each other so he thinks it will magically go away just because he runs to another place? We already know there are natives and obviously there will be conflict.

His new party full of hippies is really lacking too, all just 100% good people. Askeladd really remains the most compelling character of the series by far & the story in the prologue with all the interesting politics & wars was just so well done. I unironically would have liked to follow Canute's perspective instead of Thorfinn post prologue.

Attached: young hisoka.jpg (400x347, 17K)

New ED is awesome, a lot better the the new OP imo youtu.be/QlvdlIPCUHo

it is now. I invented it years ago. Suck it faggot hahahahahahaha

Next episode looks kino, especially the scene with Askeladd talking about Rome.

is this the new pasta?

I really didn't like how the characters treated Ketil after all he had done for them, simply for rightfully punishing a shitty traitorous slave. I was glad when that whore died. He was a victim and everyone threw shit at him for no reason and somehow he was the "bad guy".
I'd say crap writing from the author.

>【Suspension of Episode #10 "Ragnarock"】
>Due to the airing of emergency broadcast program related to the approaching typhoon tonight, all broadcast of Episode #10 will be suspended.
>All broadcast will be aired next week. We thank you for your understandings.

Kind of like Berserk, Overlord, Blade of the immortal, etc.

This

Well fuck

Delayedland Saga

As a vinladfag, I enjoyed this thread.

>said the huntercuck

dumb, smelly, thieving Yea Forumsedditor

Ylva is cute

I want to be her slave.

Vinland Saga will always be superficial westaboo trash centred around boring and repetitive shounen-y action and lame examples to dwell on some of the worst examples of pseudo-philosophical masturbation done by a mangaka. It comes as no surprise that it's liked by low-brow shounenbabies such as yourself, physically unable to appreciate the scope of Togashi's genius.

Attached: 1436248167666.png (524x524, 141K)

both are shit, huntercuck
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=pUDUK-yvwQs

That's the thing, even the most generic CGDCT show you can name have a core point to it, something this show doesn't.

virgin version of chad Vagabond

This is a problem with the way that the anime has presented the characters, yeah.
It's pretty clear in the manga who is relevant and who isn't.

Unironically this but Yea Forums is trash now anyway. Just look at all the newfags saying stuff like "lol".

Is this worth watching?

>VS manga praised for years on Yea Forums
>Finally gets an anime
>Th-There's no way the threads could get that bad, right?
Even Fire Force threads aren't this terrible, what the fuck?

Aren't most mangafags saying that the anime adaptation fucking sucks though? Maybe it's just that.

The power of neo-Yea Forums aka reddit/twitter.

Easy explanation:
>VS was praised by couple of autist but it was actually shit.
>Anime VS attracted more people who pointed out it is shit.

Proofs?

Why did they have to suspend anime when Canute finally appeared? It's not fair bros, it's really not. I hate when nips just move their tv shows randomly and can't show what was planned later, they must always delay it for the next week.

Don't blame the nips, blame the sea-gods.

Attached: cthulu.png (1977x1483, 2.23M)

Yeah, sure

Attached: lol.png (981x703, 243K)

Retards have always existed, what's new?

>everyone who doesn't like my shitty manga is a retard
Is your angsty phase still not over, dude?

I don't mind retards, but coordinated retardation like this and spamming the same shit into different threads is really just tranny behavior. I suggest dilating.

Only one blade is from his father. He picked another off someone he killed.

Shouldn't you just suck my dick like your hero Thorfinn does all the time?

Why are you so obsessed with this show?

I would if you had one, dyel8.

>Yea Forums loves either Berserk, Vagabond or VS

Attached: lmao.png (962x251, 101K)

>This one faggot from 2014 represents the entire board.
Sasuga huntertranny

have coitus

Go back to Yea Forums, newfag.

>Change IP
>Repost your own comment but arrange it a bit
Over and over and over and over and over...again till it sticks. Is that your plan here?

Shounen isn't a genre, user.
But if it were, that edgy little faggot would be firmly in it, because he - with his incredible plot armor - is everything bad that ever gets attributed to those kinds of shows.

Attached: BELIEVE IT BOY.jpg (800x1659, 432K)

Hunterchads living rent free in your peabrain son

Attached: 1566538623832.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Nope, boring and trash anime at it's peak

No one even mentioned that show.

Then why are you obsessed with Vinland?

>those timestamps

This is what a loser in a state of panic looks like. Hunterchad domination mindbroke him.

Attached: 1537383634001.png (214x289, 97K)

bummer. was looking forward to this for a few days

You are mentally ill.

>192956687
Not even worth my (you) anymore.

But that canute scene in the preview is just more filler.

>be me
>150 IQ
>brew my coffee
>go to work
>come home
>read Erstes Leid
>take a short break
>btfo shounentards on a
>read Die Truppenaushebung
>take a short break
>btfo shounentards on a
>eat dinner while reading Das Ich und das Es
>smile and thank God I was born a hunterchad

Currently reading "Einführung in die Metaphysik" by Heidegger, which was recommended to me by a fellow Hunterchad.

Attached: 1532095173073.jpg (360x437, 23K)

>>btfo shounentards on a
On a what? Couldn't you even polish this pasta before pressing submit?

I'm glad I bullied at least one of you vinshitters into accepting that your manga is the literary equivalent of dogshit.

Attached: 1533049663954.png (400x400, 179K)

ESL shounenbaby predictably can't read English

Attached: 1540139719718.png (262x239, 88K)

calling a piece of media in which characters die "pointless" because you can't enjoy anything without each character having a full and satisfying story arc is like the lamest opinion out there

So this is why the other shounen threads are so peaceful lately.
Sorry for your loss vinlandfags, it's just one guy samefagging.
He's been doing it for over a decade.

Anglos are the dumbest people on the planet. I'll gladly be an ESL.

Fuck, I wish turd worlders were banned on Yea Forums.

Im finnish, you subhuman.

You finished what?

Pumping my fat load inside your aunt.

>Finland
>being a vikingboo
cringe

This series is as anti-viking as you can get. Why are you not even doing the effort of actually reading the material your shitposting with?

I don't mind Canute filler at all. Do you?

>baby's berserk

Not enough moe characters.

>Aren't most mangafags saying that the anime adaptation fucking sucks though?
No and how'd you come to that conclusion? In previous threads, most were happy but some still complained about the chronological order of the anime but my impression was that overall the anime is appreciated.
People's criticisms about the tonal change are valid while others like "realistic setting but shounenshit" can be argued but making the same tired shitposts every thread like pointed out isn't "pointing out it's shit".
Are you new? Despite criticisms of the current/most recent arcs, VS was highly regarded by most on here for a long time before the anime announcement in threads about what were some of the best seinen manga, which manga deserve anime, etc. and people have been wanting an anime for so long that fake charts like pic related were made over 6 years ago.
>1 person ranting about a manga because they think it's 100% shit

Attached: Fake_Fall2013Chart.png (864x1240, 1.88M)

Jesus, what is wrong with you? You are on a fucking streak today for some reason.

>Fuck off back to r3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard. Go back to V/ TV/ or pol/,you cuck loving nigger.

They're changing the OP? Fuck I hate it when they do that.

The whole slave arc was complete shit. Slave girl and the slave guy who liked her made my blood boil.

They do this with virtually all anime when they go to a different arc.

I haven't read the manga, but I'm really enjoying the anime so far. I really don't see how people choose this out of the mountain of garbage that gets pushed out every day to hate on.

>pointless
All anime is pointless. Anime is nothing but trash.

>Fuck off back to v/ you cuck loving nigger,that is obsessed with a good series that is popular and stop with your shitty flamewars of retardation.

Based nihilist.

I'm an old fag. I'm still used to when shows had 50-100+ episodes before changing OPs if they even change them at all. Now everything is one cour or two cour trash changing OPs and EDs like they were changing underwear.

This

It's fucking shit for moefags that destroy this board and all Yea Forums with the worst cancer possible in the earth. Fucking Zoomers and newfags normies need to go back to r3ddit or cripplechan.

Cool opinion grandpa.

>I'm a retarded Pol/ loving nigger that doesn't understand basic history.

All seinen can only go for so long till all the blood, deaths, sex, honor, respect, and the evil that is humanity gets repetitive.

Fuck off Hunterxhunter never gonna end cuck.

>Fuck off underage crossboarder spic or nigger that is obsessed with a anime about white people splendid civilization.

>Fuck off back to hispachan,you fucking underage spic nigger crossboarder.

U mad lad

You need to go back to school underage retard.

>Why is that,you cuck loving nigger poltard.

All shounen can only go for so long till all the shallow characters, clichéd plot points and story arcs, asspulls, powers of friendship gets repetitive.

>Fuck off shounenshitter back to r3ddit or pol/.

Yes, its basic "eye for an eye makes everyone blind" thing. I don't remember Valhalla being shown in the manga. There was one warrior who fell in battle, while dying on ground he waited that valkyrie would come and take him to valhalla, but what greeted him was only death.

where is the episode?

Absolutely BASED post.

Lost in the hurricane.

Cringeland Saga is cancelled

Pushed back to the 15th. See you next week.

Valhalla was shown as a neverending battle but with zombies instead of glorious fun times

Attached: 71161892_p0.jpg (1250x900, 549K)

A daring synthesis

>somewhat popular but well written manga gets anime
>thousands of normalfags NPCs pick it up
>make shitty stale memes and creatively bankrupt shitposts about it even though they never heard or cared about it before it got an anime
Imagine being this much of a worthless piece of shit, zoomers nowadays are so obnoxious they should be wiped out. Not even their fault they were in the mostd egenerate and individualistic period in human history but they still will never contribute anything good to humanity and they are better off being executed. Also i genuinely wish this never got an anime

Stop biting the bait from an obvious organised spamming group.

> Yea Forumsermin crossboarder
Actually i've been posting in hox translation threads since 2015, you obnoxious discord trannies are the only ones that shit up these threads. Fuck you.

This happens to every single anime adaptation mate

>cringe
>have sex
>shonenshitter saga
>narutorunningthorfinn,jpg
Any other things i should filter?

shitland saga, cringeland saga, flopland saga...etc

It seems like a really decdicated group of discord tranny zoomers and huntercucks that do it this time. As i said previously it wasn't nearly as bad with Parasyte it just all seems so low effort with everyone using twitter nigger/zoomer lingo and so on.

Finlandtrannies finna get dabbed on by Hunterchads

Attached: 1538079825165.png (365x480, 146K)

>192960773
(you)

Shut up and post some Gudrid

Attached: y17.png (1114x1600, 553K)

Attached: gudrid_cleaning.png (1062x801, 1.14M)

Putrid Gudrid, I still stand by she has no panels where she even looks mildly attractive.

I sentence this man the title: most homosexual.

Shit taste, plain and simple
Gudrid is the second best thing of Vinland after Thorkell

Attached: y20.png (1114x1600, 434K)

>She barely makes to his hips
Imagine

STANDING

Young Ylva > Gudrid

Are we already that far into the series?
I mean we are only at episode10 (haven't watched it yet, cause it's stillnot available on amazon)

HxH posters haven't always been like this. The amount of shitpost coming from avatars with spikyheads has been increasing and people continue to respond Q_Q

When did this start?

2 years ago.

Why?

Can't believe nobody fucking mentioned it's a real story. Anime is just the way they decided to transmit this story

Constant hiatuses made them go insane or a dedicated group of shitposters decide to latch on to HxH because that fanbase was always somewhat pretentious and they always considered their series to be more than a shonen.
Either way i doubt all the Gon avatarfags even like HxH.

I really dislike how the anime portrayed this series. I get really strong vibe from the anime that "war is bad" while in the manga it is more nuance. It is more towards "the great warrior is the one who can hold himself back even though he has the power to crush the enemy", basically be a bigger person. Still kinda moralfaggy but it is fundamentally different.

The anime arguable does the "war is bad" thing better by having the series start with Thor's and his philosophy instead of normanni, which basically has none of the themes which appear later in the series.

Does tholfinn surpass his father ? CBA to watch this show or to finish the manga

As a moralfag? Yes

Why would you even care if you're never even going to finish it?

And that is why I think it is inferior compare to the manga.

Not my fault you interpret the series with a weird headcanon.

Really ? From what I've seen he doesn't give a shit about killing anyone though

I've watched 9 episodes but don't have the time nor the patience to wait and watch the rest and I'm curious so just asking.

No you retard them starting with the flashback made episode 7,8 boring and it was out of place and basically showing us what we already know, also the protagonist of this arc is Askeladd and the manga started with him, thorfinn was a side character from the start, now Askeladd wil get a backstory and will be developed more than Thorfinn amd anime-only's will be expecting to get development from Thorfinn. It will confuse them.

>the protagonist of this arc is Askeladd
Nice headcanon

Nah for real though if you read the manga you will find that it is not about war alone. It is also about running away.

Is that a Jojo reference? Epic my man, have some gold!

It's a bit of a shame that Amazon Prime totally killed the great potential of popularity the VS anime could've had overseas but hopefully more people can watch it with word of mouth like Made in Abyss.
Eh well, I'm just happy that we're getting a 2-cour anime with passionate staff adapting the manga.

technically not wrong.

Guys how many years till the manga ends?

About 5...

Fuck you, everything about this anime is wrong, feels totally different, changing important lines, filler. It's just shit, the manga is a lot faster as well, they try to make all the fights amazing like thorkell vs Thorfinn, they put a cringe rising sound like from hollywood trailers, it's so generic, that wasn't even suppose to be a big fight. It's annoying. Episode 7 was so bad in-terms of directing, horrible CG, they made the action even more shounenesque, for example thorfinns jump over the river is way more insane. Or little shit like not addressing certain things in the anime like when Askeladd dislocated Thorfinns arm he told Bjorn to put it back, in the anime they changed the line, I was watching a reaction video and the reactor was thinking about that the next episode thinking he's going in to fight with a broken arm.

Your just stating personal opinions as a manga reader, which is fine but "saying it's more generic" or "more shounenesque" is really not doing anything to your argument.
> I was watching a reaction video
The only one worth watching is Teaboo

It's also more preachy, and confusing like the boat scene with ghost Thors' he tells Thorfinn the "you have no enemies" line while in the manga he just said "You'll habe to find out what it means to be a warrior yourself" and then Thorfinn starts talking about vinland and there's music and the camera almost seems likes it's going to cut away to Vinland or somethinf but then they show canute and his hair, anime-only's also thought that was Hordland the slave girl. I Don't blame them, and they confuse Thorkell and Askeladd since they made them look the same and took away their unique look, they noses are now the exact same. And it is more shounenesque because the fight scenes look dumb af, while in the manga they looked awesome, slightly over the top but not in a totally crazy way.

Its been like 14 years. 1 irl year = 1 manga year no joke.

>It's also more preachy
Oh please, you can't get anymore preachy than the manga already is right now.
>n Thorfinn starts talking about vinland and there's music and the camera almost seems likes it's going to cut away to Vinland or somethinf but then they show canute and his hair, anime-only's also thought that was Hordland the slave girl
What
> And it is more shounenesque because the fight scenes look dumb af, while in the manga they looked awesome, slightly over the top but not in a totally crazy way.
Cool opinion

Sidenote: Why do you write like a youtube commenter?

Have you tried not being retarded

Yes, when I say 500 points I mean that moe shit has 500 points to it, and definitely not alluding to Jeopardy at all.
How delusional do you have to be about moe shit?

Attached: 1329376536980.jpg (500x375, 28K)

>Episode been delayed for a week
Fuck

It's not great, Berserk is much better. Yeah I get it Thorfinn had a hard life, now make it interesting. At least with Berserk you had cool settings, weapons, characters, and fantasy elements. The realism kills Vinland Saga and prevents it from being interesting.

There is no "realism" in Vinland, its based on the Sagasm,which were full of myths and unrealistic things happening all the time. Yukimura never wanted full realism in this series.

Really? It's made me want more anime based on Vikings.

Attached: 1553792695368.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

>Vinland Saga
>Realism

Attached: 1567421643760.jpg (1137x1600, 580K)

This.

I'm absolutely dumbfounded how some people need to be explained that Vinland isn't realistic. The very first episode/chapter had people jumping across the ocean onto other ships— someone were try that in real life, they may end up injuring themselves badly or just not make it.

Attached: 1565794859999.jpg (208x212, 23K)

>Thinks the filler, which helps flesh out all the shit Thorfinn had to go through growing up and deepens his relationship with Askeladd's crew, is shit
>Abloobloo the anime showed Thorfinn fix his dislocated shoulder by himself and totally excluded Askechad's line about fixing his arm
>Show not tell is bad
>Argues that the anime is shit because braindead YouTuber shounenfag reactors who literally need to be spoonfed to understand what's going on misunderstood some things
I respect your opinion, but your arguments are bad and I think you have shit taste.

You are telling me Thorfinn faught Thorkell with a dislocated shoulder and he didn't fuck up his shoulder again while fighting Thorkell? Also if you unironically like the cringe dual wielding powerup filler kill yourself. Episode 5 was good but it wouldn't be there if they started with chapter 1/2 now in 10 episodes they adapted 20 chapters, they will breeze through everything else now.

And them changing the the fact thats Thorfinn dueled Askeladd many time over a decade to none at all is so infuriating. It's so retarded as well, imagine for 10 years he killed for 1 fucking duel lmao and he wasn't anywhere near as enranged in episode 7 when askeladd taunted him, it so dumb, imagine not getting a duel for 10 fucking years and doing his bidding and the being like "don't play the fool with me!"

INCELand Saga.

Yet another gay self-insert series. Faggots.

youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs

>implying Berserk isn't zoomercore

Attached: Berserk soyboy.gif (800x800, 285K)

>Wojak
Every fucking time.

Holy fuck, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, those YouTube comments kek

Attached: 0fa.jpg (680x774, 78K)

Falseflag made by trannies

I thought I was the only one. The anime started great but it got duller and duller by the episode, and I don't think its ever gonna recover its hype from episode 3.

It's over, Vinland, you lost the high ground.

>I can't reach him
Only, if only there existed some weapon that is longer than a stupid fucking dagger.

Attached: 1552104990707.jpg (1920x1080, 901K)

It's like LOGH, in that it attracts tryhard narcissists who think they're better than everyone else for reading their big boy shonen, with mature storytelling and deep themes. The difference is that LOGH is actually a good series, while VS is a mediocre historical drama that wouldn't stand out if bundled with a bunch of YA historical fiction.

Rewatch episode 5 again retard.

What's your point?

Im not telling you.

Masterful debating skills.

There is no debate here, just you being a speedwatcher.

It's made by a feminist westaboo cuck that thinks men are the root of all evil.

Attached: 0144-023.jpg (1137x1600, 325K)

Togashi loves trannies. Cope.

Is that why Togashi materials have no relevant females, but always feature a guy that straight up looks like a woman?

Ok. I just did. There is nothing there to defend him using a dagger. Just becouse he couldn't lift a sword when he was a kid doesn't mean shit.
He's strong as fuck now. He could easily handle a sword. Or better yet, the king of all weapons, a spear. Which would also compensate for the lack of his height.

If you ever buy the volumes or read scans of them you'll see interviews where the mangaka explicitly states he is projecting modern morals on the characters but tries to defend it by claiming that someone might have thought like that back then.
Whats also kind of funny is that he claims the manga is supposed to be a anti battle manga where characters try to solve their problems without violence but he spent so long building up the violence the pacifist stance rings hollow

Trannies are relatively harmless, they can only hurt themselves. Problem is, this man is injecting his 21st century modern nu-male views into a story about Viking men with how they lived and how they fought. I'm sure even you can see the idealistic hogwash of a born and raised Viking warrior that gets pacified enough to try to move to some paradise removed from war and combat cause by muh ebil men. Don't defend this cuck

Dilate

Trannies are more harmful, meanwhile tempering your aggression and violent tendencies while maintaining a calm, focused center is what more people need in their life. Conquering your nature is better than tolerating trannies.

Not when you are an aforementioned 9th century Viking warrior that's killed hundreds. Sudden changes of heart doesn't happen, at least not to the degree of braindead pacifism that leads to irreparable bodily harm and danger to you and your comrades. It's fantasy, which I guess is kind of the point but some here actually called the series 'realistic" which deserves a chuckle

When man has a wife and child, his way of thinking and living change completely.Its 11th centuey btw

Based. Everyone has to be ironic posters nowadays. It’s really getting old.

>9th century

Based retard

>You are telling me Thorfinn faught Thorkell with a dislocated shoulder and he didn't fuck up his shoulder again while fighting Thorkell?
Clearly not since the anime clearly shows that his shoulder was fixed and healed before his fight with Thorkell.
>if you unironically like the cringe dual wielding powerup filler kill yourself.
Why is it cringe? You literally have made 0 arguments why it's bad, only sperging about how the anime is complete shit. Explain your viewpoint unless you want people to think you're just a ranting retard.
>Now in 10 episodes they adapted 20 chapters, they will breeze through everything else now
No. They have adapted 19 chapters worth of content in the past 9 episodes. Assuming we exclude episode 5 since it's purely filler, that means the pace is about 19 chapters in 8 episodes, which is like 2.4 chapters per episode on average.
They have 15 episodes left to cover 35 chapters. That's 2.33 chapters per episode which is roughly about the same rate.
>And them changing the the fact thats Thorfinn dueled Askeladd many time over a decade to none at all is so infuriating.
This is the only thing I'm also annoyed about.

Did it ever occur to you that it just might be because he's really only used the 2 daggers in battle and using anything else could hinder his way of fighting?

>he's really only used the 2 daggers in battle and using anything else could hinder his way of fighting?
Is he unable to learn new things or something. I'd imagine fighting with a spear is a fuckload more easier than daggers.

Changes nothing but glad you caught that sport

Yeah, I kinda tricked into it within first 3 episodes..

Attached: 1558470389666.jpg (1073x1200, 100K)

Very fitting reaction pic.

>still going to school.
it's official we are talking with kiddies.

HOLY BASED

Almost everyone who is worth looking at is still in play atleast for the anime. The soonest a character that matters dies is Thorkell outside of Thors which is a setup death for the story. You're a god damn idiot if you think otherwise and proof you're a shonen faggot. Almost 90% of the cast in even the best shonen animes doesn't matter have very few scenes and just exist as filler. The people dying in Vinland saga exist to prove the animes atmosphere.

seek help, nigger lover

Eh it's just his fighting style. He's a kid/teen and knows that he could use his shorter size to be quick and nimble in battle and to surprise others who aren't used to fighting someone using daggers. Plus I guess he wants to stick with his dad's dagger as a memento.