Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia

>New PV
twitter.com/FGOAP_ep7/status/1170358368550014977
The anime will start airing from Oct 5th (23:30 JST). According to streaming provider Viu, there will be 24 episodes.

OP song is "Phantom Joke" by Unison Square Garden. Profile and comment can be seen here anime.fate-go.jp/ep7-tv/music/
>The song for the future even if it was blocked by a phantom

Attached: IMG_1200.jpg (1800x2547, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FGOAP_ep7/status/1170358368550014977
anime2you.de/news/321028/wakanim-kinoevent-zu-fate-grand-order-babylonia-angekuendigt/
youtube.com/watch?v=5MkBFxre8jA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BABYLONIA TIMES is released today. It features comment from staff & cast.

Attached: IMG_1225.jpg (2048x2048, 747K)

>gacha
fuck off

Attached: 1546254027456.jpg (442x406, 218K)

Has this announced to be 12 or 24 episodes?

>there will be 24 episodes.
Nice, so the anime won't be rushed.

It got a PV, it’s as much anime now as that Prism Nana whatever

24 episodes.
Or 25 because it has an episode 0.

I take it that is only available on a clay tablet!

I want EoR anime.

Maybe only Shimousa since it's the most favorite EoR (ranked #4 after Babylonia, Camelot and Solomon) and it's relevant to the plot of Part 2 (pruning and Douman). Shimousa is also the best-seller EoR manga too.

>24 episodes
Isn't that too much? Are they going to expand on SoL and warfare? I'm not sure that's good for pacing.

Oh, boy. I can't wait for Fate once again go so far up its own bottom it'll reach for the sky. I hope it'll be bearable unlike Extra 'adaptation', or less pretentious than HF movies.

>No Ushiwaka on the poster
Why

>Are they going to expand on SoL
This was confirmed in a Newtype interview before, also Babylonia has 22 chapters doesn't it. The anime will be different from the game according to Ueda Kana and SuzuKen says something something about Mashu's journey in Babylonia Times too.

>Mashu's journey
Great, more sappy existential melodrama and conceptual discussions like Void Shiki had.

I am so fucking excited right now

Did you just compare this soulless gacha-shonenshit to KnK? It's a fucking waifu collector where you fight cartoon villains to save the world. There is no introspection, the game doesn't even have internal monologues.

>the game doesn't even have internal monologues.
To be fair it does, though good or not is up to each player.

I did not compare KnK to it. I compared Void Shiki's monologue about herself to it.

She's not one of their main characters.

Attached: EDnuS_zU0AUFYao.png (558x750, 379K)

>the game doesn't even have internal monologues.
But it does.
Kadoc, Ophelia, Roman, and other characters had these. As did Goetia. Actually Goetia had a lot of these.

Comment from the cast:
Shimazaki Nobunaga - Fujimaru Ritsuka
Takahashi Rie - Mash Kyrielight
Seki Tomokazu - Gilgamesh
Suzumura Kenichi - Romani Archaman
Sakurai Takahiro - Merlin
Asakawa Yuu - Ana
Kawasumi Ayako - Fou

Attached: IMG_1228.jpg (1536x2048, 717K)

I have hopes they won't fuck this up.

Attached: ED7N3vCVUAEX9TC.jpg (2048x1604, 422K)

>Still no Gudako oriented series.

The official manga of Shimosa and Salem have Gudako as protagonist.

Kobayashi Yuu - Enkidu
Sakamoto Maaya - Da Vinci
Ueda Kana - Ishtar
Uchiyama Yumi - Siduri

Comment from staff: Toshifumi Akai (director) and Miyuki Kuroki (assistant director)

Attached: IMG_1229.jpg (1536x2048, 736K)

they might save her for the inevitable "Carnival Phantasm type" light hearted series.

OP song cover. The full version will be released on Oct 11st.

Attached: IMG_1231.jpg (1898x1882, 858K)

Is this a Satyr vs a Basilisk or what? I'm not sure the reference. It's not very Sumerian.

that single cover art wouldn't be out of place in and around 1971.

Magi-Mari!

Attached: IMG_1027.jpg (985x1262, 139K)

Can I watch it after zero and ubw? Or do I need to watch heavens feel

Nope. Fate/Grand Order is a completely different timeline from Fate/stay night but having some knowledge from FSN will be good too. You can watch it.

For this particular series? None of what you listed is required. If you want context, watch the first order OVA and episode 0 of the babylonia anime.

>HF gets 3 short shitty movies
>FGO trash gets 24 episodes
That's unfair.

Seething

Watch the First Order OVA and episode 0

you can literally just watch this series

Nice, fgo expanded universe is about to begin

bump

Wonder if talking about the end is allowed

Attached: 35434d955ba540275e919349721c8392.jpg (1033x1461, 1M)

No user, you are no allowed to talk how Gil summoned himself after his death or how Roman is Solomon or how true enemy in Babylon is Tiamat and not Gorgon.

user no what the fuck

Attached: 0ea90ed82e24e7ad1e69653627a3de6e.png (1200x1600, 1.21M)

Kana Ueda is a gift from God. She is perfect and I bet the work she is going to do as my wife Ishtarin is going to be great, just like her work as Rin.

Attached: 1552779402489.png (2600x1636, 2.41M)

Ishtarin tries to kill you so she can suck the giant bull's dick

Most of the adaptations have Gudao as the MC. But look the bright side, she has Shimosa.

>There is no introspection, the game doesn't even have internal monologues.
But they have. Let's not go that far, Bedi has it in Camelot.

That same face tho

Why do FSNiggers hate FGO again?

Same reason people who only saw the first anime of Yugioh hate the rest.

WTF I love Gilgamesh now.

Because it's a shitty loot box simulator that added its "story" after the fact.
Why does this constantly need to be explained to you retards?

>Lead Character Designer: Takashi Takeuchi
Here is your answer user

Bitter oldfags. If you think they are bad, /tmg/fags are even worse.
The only time Nasu tried to do what he wanted and another VN was with Mahoyo and flopped hard.

I don't know anything about this beside the doujins
Will scathach appear in the anime?

No
You can go now

Attached: 1522918981645.gif (350x415, 79K)

No but Rider does.

I still like Mashu and Ishtar so I'll watch this.

Ishtar gets shit on. Mash probably won't get much time to herself.

I heard the favorite character of the director is Ishtar. So I'm optimistic.

Attached: 1566153884939.jpg (718x1000, 106K)

>This shit is gonna be riddled with CG
>They'll probably make small ishtar CG or a fucking blob
I'm calling it already.

Attached: f8609db8923e17b898d452e52fe23fe0922ef6f1.gif (403x500, 142K)

>twitter.com/FGOAP_ep7/status/1170358368550014977
Damn, I already love OST.

If I understand correctly one possessed normal Rin and other Extra Rin, right?

No. Both possesed the normal Rin we all love and adore.
They share the same body. After Babylonia both get their own copy of the vessel (Rin).

Attached: 1566018388913.jpg (1417x1003, 229K)

they both "share the real estate" and control in shifts I think

Its fucking generic shit, like all FGO music.

>one Rin is blonde
Dude, are REALLY sure that's normal Rin as well? Looks like Extra Rin to me.

She is blonde because Babylonic gods have blonde hair, that's the way Ereshkigal represents her authority. Ishtar has dark hair but she represents the authority with her eyes, those eyes go from red to golden.

Attached: 1566170001673.gif (349x252, 720K)

Orchestral trumpets will never be generic for me.

>Fate is now about casually time traveling to the past with your servants as pokemons
How about no

/tmg/ is one of the worst generals on /jp/. They're so insistent that FGO fanbase is detached from the people that liked the old vns, even though the 4th Anniversary Fatefes surveys show an overwhelming amount of support for Tsukihime content and collabs with other older TM works.

Does Enkidu fuck Gil in the ass while everyone is watching?

singularities are not exactly time travel, it's not like you can change the course of history in them

HF gets the equivalent of roughly 18 higher quality episodes with those three movies.

Sure I guess. Enjoy that OST you'll listen to, download and never actually listen to again.

Attached: smug.jpg (219x230, 10K)

Just watch First Order and Episode 0.

A. Worlds with Mooncell:
Worldline 1/Parallel world: Fate/Extra. Fate/Extra CCC. Hakuno defeats Twice and dies. Or Servant/Sakura ending on Earth.
Worldline 2: Fate/Extra. Fate/Extra CCC. Hakuno is defeated by Twice. Fate/Last Encore.
Worldline 3: Fate/Extra (Nero is chosen as Servant, Tamamo is summoned by Atomic Gatorade). Fate/Extra CCC. Fate/Extella.

B. Worlds without Mooncell.
(Female King Arthur is born):
Worldline 1 with variants: Five Fuyuki Grail Wars: Fate/Zero, Case Files, Fate/Stay Night (3 routes), Fate/Hollow Ataraxia.
Worldline 2: The Holy Grail is stolen in the Third Heaven's Feel, Ruler Amakusa is summoned instead of Avenger Angra Mainyu: Fate/Apocrypha.
Worldline 3: Only one Holy Grail War in Fuyuki (2004). Fate/Grand Order.

(Male King Arthur is born):
Worldline: Holy Grail in Tokyo for the Gold Chalice. Fate/Fragments and Prototype.

Unrelated:
Kara no Kyokai is a parallel world who follows the same Human Order strong. This and others got incinirated as well confirmed in Fujino mats and Nasu's interview about KnK. The Manifestation of Beasts cause apocalyptic events across the tree no matter the worldline they become complete, rather than insolated disasters (see Surtr as example in Lostbelt II).

Roman's VA said this is "the beginning of the end of Mash's journey". She's going to get the main focus, wasn't it obvious from episode 0?

Yea, but Babylonia focuses way more on the actual event with the characters than Mash. The actual mash parts will be Solomon.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1562946417643.jpg (1200x809, 253K)

Agree. The story of Solomon and Mash work in parallel.

Ueda said the script was a bit different. They are probably written with Mash and Ritsuka as focus.

Ana is cute!

Attached: Medusa Lancer.jpg (850x601, 396K)

People like fsn in the first place was only because they self insert as the most suffering ginger, the broken person that no character in any media can compare.

FGO doesn't focused on that idiocy, that's why they hated it.

>another retarded tertiary that thinks Shirou is a self insert
like clockwork

He's not wrong tho. Anons always denied that shirou is not a self insert, but the only thing user could tell why he is the greatest thing about fsn were either memes like sword, or how is the most complex character (like me) and the most broken individual (like me) and the most suffered character of all time (which user can relate so much).

Attached: Matou Passive Route.jpg (462x663, 19K)

Two reasons, and they would love FGO and sing its praises to the high heavens if it wasn't for:
1)the gambling which doesn't allow them to truly try again without paying more money
2)the whales who drop money on the rolls
It all comes down to the amusing mixture of bitterness, envy and self delusion about the nature of "their" series.

Absolutely true.

He is supposed to be one.

You speak the truth, brother.

You forgot the Wojack.

how much more VN fellatio do you need? You haters are insufferable

Babylonia is better than HF.

Clairvoyance Trio on anime soon

Attached: IMG_9539.png (900x736, 341K)

I hope Merlin isn't bullied too much.

Attached: EDOUcMuU8AADCU7.png (619x680, 181K)

Why was merlin trying to steal moneybill's wife?

Baby fresh tier complex emotions. Incubus can't help themselves.

Attached: ECWFI7EVAAEC-Ky.jpg (1277x1298, 197K)

Merlin is the best friend of Solomon. Like no kidding, both of those guys were in contact since ever.

There's a new guy in town with Clairvoyance EX and his name is Arjuna Alter.

Best friends don't become other best friend's internet waifu.

His clarivoyance isn't seningran or whatever is called. Nasu specificies there are different types of this (see Fujino for example also different). I'll hold on in how it works when Nasu clarifies.

The world burned down and your options are limited. Plus he's cute.

>Gil summoned himself after his death
How the fuck even?

>be Caster
>set up Summoning Circle with relics specifically targeting your Archer version
>having it activate after you die

That wasn't what happened. They LITERALLY were in the afterlife during the last battle.

Here lies Amakusa and Kotaro, killed and eaten by Taiga of all people.

Who's Rin love interest in this?

Didn't he use his own body as catalyst? It was a given his Archer version would come out.

He literally reverted back to King Gilgamesh (Caster) after the battle, it was himself, just dead.

ERP. One is an incubus and the other praised demons. The result is not that surprising.
According to his profile is the ultimate way of vision.
Gil Clarivoyance isn't exactly based on seeing the future, it can but that's just a side effect. The main effect is to pick the course of action.
Romani's Clarivoyance can see all the past and all the future.
And finally Merlin can see the present from all points of view.
>Clairvoyance surpassing the limits of a human being.
>In a sense different from Mystic Eyes, it can be said to be the ultimate form of vision.
Arjuna's EX is different to something like Fujino's eyes.

How did ibaraki kill humbaba

I mean specifically Clarivoyance for the super boosted Caster version of Merlin and Solomon is sage vision (hence the "sennin") the spelling /kanji is deferent from Arash's or Emiya's etc. It's a different kind of thing.

What about Gil's? Merlin said he had one of the requiments (not that he is a Grand candidate) that the Grand Caster has.

Besides, both Arash and EMIYA clarivoyance is not EX. Only a few have that skill.

Merlin didn't say such thing. Merlin only stated he and Solomon were on that tier. But it was Roman who used him as example of Clarivoyance beforehand (it's just the NA translation was pretty clunky and bad, they fucked up a lot of things in loredump). Gil's clarivoyance is a bit different from Merlin and Solomon. He sees things as he dreams, for example, more like prophetic dreams, and that. While Merlin and Solomon can browse history with their eyes. I mean when they alive. Gil's NP takes care of vision after he becomes a Servant.

Banana is stronk. I mean, Tomoe managed a tie with a boss of the demon army and she's not even a full oni.
Ibaraki was the best warrior Gil got from rolling the gacha.

It's still not the same clarivoyance, it's just there are several words that are translated as clarivoyance. Seninsomething is one but this isn't used for EMIYA or Arash.

Banana > Enkidu&Gilgamesh when serious. She's just not serious most of the time.

>Merlin didn't say such thing.
He said in Babylonia, Gil has a skill required to be Grand Caster but he is not Grand Caster candidate. And yeah I'm aware of how Gil's clarivoyance works.
>Seninsomething is one but this isn't used for EMIYA or Arash.
Because they are completely different, that's why is EX. EX doesn't mean stronger but is unmeasurable and different from the normal rating system.
Even Arash with his A or EMIYA with his C clarivoyance works completely different from those of Gil, Merlin, Solomon and Arjuna Alter.

Ibaraki is stupidly powerful when she's not being generally stupid instead.

Attached: 1529019641208.jpg (1146x707, 93K)

Well I do believe Gil's clarivoyance is the sage one even if his skill didn't work as Solomon and Merlin (those seem to be specifically chosen to be born with those trick eyes).

I think we can agree on that. Gil's clarivoyance true purpose is to choose the correct course of actions, to secure the best result and victory.
Arjuna Alter and his Clarivoyance EX make sense considering his job as god that judges everything and decides with the Mahapralaya.
That is this "Sword of Cycle That Arbitrates The Dissolution of the Universe".
He's decided to swing this sword at the conclusion of everything to eradicate evil and to end the world.
If this sword is swung, the world as a whole will be extinguished.
He needs to see everything, of course we still don't know the full details of his Clairvoyance EX.

Clairvoyance isn't a requirement for being Grand Caster, but every Grand Caster candidate has it because every high level Caster should have it

It is a requirement. Gil has it and is not even a true Caster. His "spells" are just him using his GoB and is only using the Caster form as a mock to Goetia, who is pretending to be the Grand Caster Solomon.

Read his post again. All the best casters have that clairvoyance. So naturally a grand caster would have it. It's not a requirement, but part of the package. You can have that tier of clairvoyance, but that won't make you a top mage. However, if you didn't have it, you weren't a top mage to begin with.

It's a requiement because the eyes are the eyes connected to the truth and 'mage' in Nasuworld is a 'truth seeker'. Like the mark of the highest mage is to be BORN with eyes like that as they never need to seek the truth, they possess it. Something like this is explained in Garden of Avalon.

It's super rare as fuck though. Arjuna Alter wasn't born with those yes, for example, so whatever his clarivoyance is like, it's not the same.

Medea and Circe and Skadi are great casters and they don't have it. Hell, Arjuna Alter has it and is not even a Caster, same with Gil.
Is an unique skill even among casters, hell, even among servants.
It's a requirement for that spot.

>OP song is "Phantom Joke" by Unison Square Garden
How incredibly based

What if it pulls out a fucking Solomon out of nowhere for the finale and finishes the whole Babylonia stuff around episode 18.

But that's just learning with manga

>something something about Mashu's journey in Babylonia Times too.
Fuck, the damn eggplant is going to hog all the screentime in the anime too?

Boomers are scared of everything new and different

Would be okay if Guda and Mash hold hands in the end.
They'll probably use the extra chapters in flashbacks of the previous Singularities though. Except Camelot.

God I hope she makes a cameo

Best route got 25 episodes though

>Medea and Circe and Skadi are great casters and they don't have it.
Yes. They are great (witches). Not the BEST casters.

>Arjuna Alter has it
Did you read my post? You can have EX clairvoyance for anything, but to be considered a top-tier caster, you MUST have it. Do you understand the difference?

Grand casters are the absolute pinnacle of casters, so naturally they will all have "eyes that see through the world", because the best of all casters must have them. Clairvoyance EX is not a requirement for grand caster, it is a requirement to be the greatest caster, which will then make you a candidate for grand.

You can be a top tier Caster without clairvoyance. You just can't be in the running for Grand Caster without it.

are you slow? Medea, and Circe are among the top 5 magus, MAGUS, not "witches".
well medea was atleast said to be, by big ol Number one himself, So people assume circe is near it aswell.
Also, Its pretty well known that the Main requirement for a Grand caster is Clairvoyance..

Boy, you need Clairvoyance to be the Grand Caster.
You can be one of the greatest casters in the world and still not be candidate because you lack that skill.
Only two, TWO Casters (without mixing other guys) have it and they are Solomon and Merlin.

>You can be a top tier Caster without clairvoyance. You just can't be in the running for Grand Caster without it.
No you cannot. It's stated that a magus cannot consider themselves the top of the line without those eyes. Conversely Gilgamesh can have those eyes, but that does not make him a top-tier caster. There are other conditions to fulfill that he does not meet. He's a fake masquerading as a caster.
>Medea, and Circe are among the top 5 magus, MAGUS, not "witches".
Nope. Grand order says they are the top 5 witches. Not mages. Please cite your source.
If you were not born with those eyes, you weren't among the greatest casters in the first place. Grand Caster means you are the greatest. The greatest will have this eyes. But having those eyes alone, does not make you the greatest.

>Grand Caster means you are the greatest.
Grand Caster is a position the world gives you to be champion of the world, to be his protector and offers a superior SG. There's only 7 guardians, only 7 Grands and for Grand Caster one of the requirements is Clarivoyance EX.
Besides being a top magus you still need those. Otherwise it doesn't matter how great you are, you are not fit for that position.

If they dont give Gudao a personality/dont give him his actual comedy lines that will be the death of this anime.

>and for Grand Caster one of the requirements is Clarivoyance EX
see

The staff mentioned they plan to give him a good personality, especially because he now has a speaking role.

>There's only 7 guardians, only 7 Grands
More like 8.
>and for Grand Caster one of the requirements is Clarivoyance EX.
No. Clairvoyance EX comes with being the best of all casters. Being a grand, means you're the best of your specific class. No shit a grand caster would have one. Your means and ends have been mixed up.

This right here self insert MC is retarded at this point when most of the community treat gudao/gudako as their own characters

In the first place Grand is a position the world gives you. Is not something you are for born for. The world created that position for someone that can fill the requirements in the case of Grand Caster one of those requirements are Clairvoyance EX.
>More like 8.
Seriously, explain why 8.
>Being a grand, means you're the best of your specific class.
Being a Grand means that the world sees you fit to fill that position. There's incredible mages out there but only two had and have the spot of Grand Caster, Merlin and Solomon. And both have Clarivoyance EX, which is the requirement besides the other things they have.

that's why you're supposed to use gudako

Attached: 1567653537481.png (1000x1932, 798K)

Both most of the dialogues in the game are still the same. The gender decision barely affects the game besides one or two different replies.

>In the first place Grand is a position the world gives you. Is not something you are for born for. The world created that position for someone that can fill the requirements in the case of Grand Caster one of those requirements are Clairvoyance EX.
You didn't respond to his point. Grand Casters are not born, yes but that's irrelevant. Grand casters are the best casters. The best casters have those eyes. Clairvoyance that sees the world is not a requirement for grand caster. It is a requirement for being the best caster.
>Seriously, explain why 8.
Merlin and Solomon were grand caster at the same time.
>There's incredible mages out there but only two had and have the spot of Grand Caster, Merlin and Solomon
Because they are better. Did you not listen when Merlin said he and Solomon were in a tier of their own? Being great =/= the greatest. There's your misunderstanding.

Literally everyone that follows nasuverse has agreed that it is about her spot among the top 5 magus.
her skills with magecraft Rank among the top five in the worlds history. he just calls her a witch at the start because thats what she is, confusing it for any more then that is a mistake.

Attached: file.png (1196x211, 382K)

>Clairvoyance that sees the world is not a requirement for grand caster. It is a requirement for being the best caster.
There's other casters that surpass both Solomon and Merlin in a few things. Nitocris and Medea have better High-Speed incantation than both and Nitocris also has a better territory creation than Merlin. But Solomon and Merlin are fit for Grand Caster thanks to their Clairvoyance EX and other tricks they know. Is not being the best of the best, but being fit and powerful for the role.
>Merlin and Solomon were grand caster at the same time.
Merlin wasn't a Grand. He was a Candidate, the spot for Grand Caster was in the hands of Romani until his death against Goetia. Merlin himself mentions he now has the title after Solomon's death.
>Did you not listen when Merlin said he and Solomon were in a tier of their own?
Yeah and besides their power they also have something they sets them apart from other casters and the reason they have the title, Clarivoyance EX.

>The witch whose skills rank in the top 5 in the world.
So nothing about her being a top 5 caster or magus. Got it.

You just avoided a clear answer by user and Romani. Even Romani knows her skills obviously as a caster are in the top.

Who's skills with magecraft-
why would he be talking about her skills with witchcraft, when we know she is a magus.
She is reffered to as a witch because she did some evil shit and the world placed the Role on her, But she learnt magic as a princess growing up.
We know this, its all been specifically TOLD to us, so why do you reject it so much? you dislike medea or smthn?

>There's other casters that surpass both Solomon and Merlin in a few things. Nitocris and Medea have better High-Speed incantation than both and Nitocris also has a better territory creation than Merlin. But Solomon and Merlin are fit for Grand Caster thanks to their Clairvoyance EX and other tricks they know. Is not being the best of the best, but being fit and powerful for the role.
Yet none of those things compare to Solomon being able to create miracles, summon demon gods (each one being as strong as an a rank servant and difficult for guys like Siegfried and Mordred to defeat), and creating all magecraft. Merlin? Creates kings. A master illusionist. And can negate the effects of a beast's authority. They are absolutely the kings among casters.

>Clairvoyance EX
Stop using this term, as it's clearly confused you. Clairvoyance EX is not relevant here. It's "eyes that can pierce the world" that mark the best mages. EX is just their rank.

>Merlin wasn't a Grand
He was a grand. He said so in Babylonia. The only reason he was able to be there in his true body was because a beast was there. Same as King Hassan. Merlin told us this in the singularity.

Except Roman never mentioned anything about her being a caster or a magus. He called her a witch.
>Who's skills with magecraft-
Nice headcanon. Magecraft is mentioned nowhere
>why would he be talking about her skills with witchcraft,
Because witchcraft is a subset of magecraft.

Whats up with all the sakuga, was not this a phoned in mobage adaptation?

>There's other casters that surpass both Solomon and Merlin in a few things.
Kojiro surpasses most assassins in swordsmanship. Would you say that makes him the top assassin? Having a niche does not make you the greatest overall.

Fine, you want word by word? i'll gladly give it.
"she was taught magecraft by the moon goddess Hecate."
wow isnt it crazy how it isnt called witchcraft?
"she was burdened with the stigma of the witch of betrayal and left this world."
wow wild how the role witch was applied to her after she did evil shit, and not because she learnt witchcraft.
"A female magus that hides her face with a robe."
do i need to keep going?
"but as a magus her competency can be described as top-ranking."
You need me to spoon feed you more love??
dont let your dislike for a character stain your view. denying something so obvious is childish

hose were his specialties, aspects of his true nature. His name was Merlin, the Magus of Flowers; one of the greatest of Magi even amidst the myriad spell-weavers of human myths and legend; a cambion, the offspring of a human woman and an incubus; and possessor of those eyes which signified supreme mastery of Thaumaturgy – eyes which could perceive into the world.

“Well, so they claim… but in truth those eyes can do little more than sow more seeds. We cannot compare them to those of common men simply because we see further than them.”

Clairvoyance – the ability of the eyes to remain in one place while seeing through to another. Since ancient times, greater beings had left the earth in the care of shamans who utilised this power to safeguard the lives of men. Even the greatest of Magi – holding the thickest of Magic Circuits and capable of conducting the most powerful of rituals – would not be considered an epitome of Thaumaturgy without this ‘sight.’

In other words. Without eyes on Merlin's level, no matter how good you are at magecraft, you cannot be considered the pinnacle of mages.

Guess what's necessary to become the grand caster?

>"but as a magus her competency can be described as top-ranking."
So top ranking, and not the very best. Way to shoot yourself in the foot.

Why would they phone it in when it brings in the money?

>Guess what's necessary to become the grand caster?
In case this needs to be spelled out for anyone.

Attached: 3a496753d9f90bb6de3dc3e202aeb38c.png (696x387, 598K)

at this point you seem to be trolling. I will respond one more time and leave, I cannot take you seriously.
first of all-
Top means the highest point. also no ones saying she's absolute 1? she's among the top 5.
"I am a Mage, I am well accustomed to rules"
Anyways best of luck to you, it seems you lack somethng in your mind, to get all the info shows to you in its raw form, then just deny it all is Shocking to say the least, You are either trolling or dont understand how far off the trails you are.

>Top means the highest point. also no ones saying she's absolute 1? she's among the top 5.
Where did you get the top 5? The translation you just gave me says "top-ranking" which indicates she's among the top. Not THE top. As Merlin suggests quite clearly, he and Solomon are in a league of their own compared to all others. So even if she was top 5. The difference between the top 2 and the rest, is tremendous. And their feats and accolades suggest such.

Their noses look really bad

Attached: fate grand odor zettai not a nose.png (909x784, 137K)

the word top "5" are said in the sentence.
thank you for revealing to me that you are trolling, i dont have to take you seriously anymore. ignored

Then Shuten is superb strong.

Attached: 1566195325879.png (459x457, 139K)

>Isn't that too much?
nope

I just hope that CGI Lahmu and CGI Tiamat aren't awful-looking.

eresh a cute

How bad is CGI Tiamat gonna look?

>The designated cock blocker who is nowhere near as interesting as servants and the one normal human being is going to ascend further beyond in her cock blocking
For fucks sake. They had ONE job. ONE JOB.

Solomon is (probably) getting adapted but won't be announced until at least the first cour ends.

>Getting mad that the worst fate route is getting dabbed on by Grand Order
The absolute state of VN fans

It's 24 (25) episodes. Did you watch episode 0 which they decided to make midproduction or so? It's not bad.

The story plot won't change. But this is Mash's journey. Why don't you watch episode 0 and ask yourself why Nasu decided to introduce Babylonia as part of the journey.

>monologues
The first person point of view is the brainless way of writing.

Tha ain't just a niche. Medea has other things besides HSI, like Item creation, same with others.
She is overall a pretty strong caster in her own words and those of Romani and even so, she is still not a candidate.

Seriously....where the fuck is my Tsukihime Remake.

Attached: Tsukihime.png (816x1200, 1.59M)

You probably wont see much of them because we live in a PG world where everything that is remotely violent is going to be censored to oblivion.

Every good part is going to be censored.

>Caster wars

Attached: 75355925_p0.jpg (3900x3675, 1.15M)

Tsukihime is radioactive garbage. Deal with it and accept the clearance true ancestor that appears in LB3 (and is terribly overhyped and overrated) and the Arcreid thats going to appear to fight the nine tailed fox.

>Clairvoyance EX is not relevant here. It's "eyes that can pierce the world" that mark the best mages
It ain't the mark of the best mages. It is just best mages that also have CE EX.
>He was a grand. He said so in Babylonia. The only reason he was able to be there in his true body was because a beast was there. Same as King Hassan. Merlin told us this in the singularity.
You are getting the lore wrong and even more thanks to Nasu's new interview.
Merlin is a candidate for Grand but he is not a Grand Caster, he obtains the title after Solomon's death, is the last part of the Temple of Time that mentions this. Second, he decided to appear there thanks to his Independent Manifestation A.
According to Nasu himself, KH lost the title of Grand Assasin in Camelot for helping you. But even without counting that, KH appears there and can only help AFTER he renounces the title.

>Even the greatest of Magi – holding the thickest of Magic Circuits and capable of conducting the most powerful of rituals – would not be considered an epitome of Thaumaturgy without this ‘sight.’
Of course. It's a requirement for the ultimate spot, the Grand spot of Caster.

Delusional gatekeeping faggots. Fate is only enjoyable outside that horrible VN.

>muh third grader-tier art
>muh terrible sex scenes
>muh saiba waifu

Idiots read this shit and think they're reading some high literary art, when it's just isekai for boomers

Attached: 1556182379016.jpg (800x566, 111K)

J.C Staff has the rights for the anime adaptation and Nasu is actually embarrased of his older stuff. Not memeing.

Nasu should be more embarrassed for his work on the extra verse, in a time where he should have known better.

Almost every person that enjoyed FSN fully admits that it's nowhere near high art, you deluded gachanigger. But please, continue on believing that your waifu collecting simulator with your super special awesome self insert that just happens to be the last master left is somehow better.

He seems to have a huge hard on for the Extraverse. Even though he should not write more about it and leave it to other writers (Extella Link was great because of that). Just look at LE, it was Nasu trying to retold the same story of Extra and it was a huge mess.
Absolutely based.

>Tsukihime is radioactive garbage.
Shut your dirty fucking mouth!

Attached: Kohaku.jpg (1517x1075, 202K)

FGO is just a game. Story is irrelevant. This series is full of self-important idiots that look down on anything that isn't their precious source material which the author himself can't even bear to look at anymore.

The person responsible for the Berserk CGI is working on this. So take that as you will.

Leonidas tanking Gorgon's mystic eyes and remaining unpetrified long enough to give her the finger is going to be the hypest moment of this show.

He obviously wants it to be big but can't. FSN and FGO got effortlessly popular but Extra was overshadowed.

>Nowhere near high art
>Falling back on brainless arguments
100% doubt. You're just seething because GO has better characters, better story, and far more engaging and successful than that chuuni shit pile of a VN.
It's pretty pathetic. The fact that you're claiming that people dont regard it as high out is even more pathetic considering the incessant whining people like you dish out when FGO threads pop up on Yea Forums.

Hope they keep Ittou Ryouran as OP theme.

Extra is already tainted by Nasu deploying his death by exposition noble phantasm in one of the most bland settings ever.

Why is it surprising that people who came to enjoy the franchise because of its older works have become displeased with the clearly inferior new shit that's getting pushed out? And Nasu can cry about how "bad" his old stuff is all he wants to, its still better then the senseless pandering to waifufags that has resulted in pic related.
>better characters
doesn't mean shit if they aren't explored to any real depth
>better story
You mean the two singularities that are mediocre at best? Fuck off.
>FGO
>engaging
What's pathetic is the level of delusion you've apparently reached.

Attached: 1567829565953.jpg (1624x520, 964K)

>pandering to waifufags
That's since ever. Since Takeuchi told Nasu to change Arthur into Artoria. Fucking TM started as a doujin circle and now Nasu has a bigger audience and can write multiple stories thanks to the format of Gacha games. Things aren't that different and the pandering and absurd things are there since FSN or even HA, with Saber sucking Shirou's dick or Saber mentioning she doesn't use any underwear autism boy doesn't pick for her.

Don't even bother with FGOcucks, they're mostly ESL seaniggers that will happily eat this shit up.

Attached: 1513462087474.jpg (1181x1748, 925K)

Have you seen the japanese polls?
There's a lot of people from the Turkeyhandle days that play FGO, hell, one of the most requested characters for FGO is Arcuied.

I have no mouth and I must scream.

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-170927_Tumblr.jpg (1280x720, 439K)

I'm a sucker. If they ever had a Tsukihime crossover with Len as a character I'd go back to playing that game, at least for awhile.

Attached: 736352342.jpg (1200x1500, 826K)

This isn't a gacha though

They literally removed all gacha elements so that secondary fucks like you could enjoy it as well. That's the entire point of the anime, pandering to retards who can't play a free game on their own.

>That's since ever.
No it's not. Including waifuable characters is not the same as straight up pandering since each of those characters AND shiki/shirou had actual depth. Even if you consider it pandering based off of the moments you listed (which were more like cute romantic moments than anything), it's still nowhere NEAR as blatant as anything that has come after.

>it's still nowhere NEAR as blatant as anything that has come after.
Dunno, Solomon story was pretty great and the main arcs have great characterization, for example Bedivere living the regret of not letting his king die.

>Pandered to waifufags
Keep telling yourself that. TM has ALWAYS pandered to people who liked the female characters. From FSN, HA, Carnival Phantasm, Extra, and so on and so forth. Everyone has been fine with that.

Except NOW of course, because Nasu's old garbage doesn't have a leg up on a mobile game and a musou game. And to be honest, that is more on him than anything. So at this point all you're doing is looking for something to blame, however minuscule.

This garbage has always been waifubait. You think they wouldn't have pandered harder if they had the chance? Look at what's happened to the franchise the more attention it got, it added more cum dumpsters for people to fawn over.

>1)the gambling which doesn't allow them to truly try again without paying more money
>You can't try again

You retards do realize that this is a game where you can finish the entire game with even free units right? If you want a specific unit you can just reroll the tutorial until you get it as well. You can retry until you get a specific unit.

The thing people who don't play this game don't realize, the reason people get new units every time they come out isn't "YOU LITERALLY NEED THAT TO WIN". No the reason is just "THE NEW SHINY UNIT, IT LOOKS COOL". I made it three years in this game as a F2P, I had a dozen SSR's just by saving up quartz over time, I had dozens of SR units, this isn't a money game. Gacha games aren't money games for the majority of their playerbase. Gacha games are only money games for people who lack all self control and want immediate gains without putting in any hard work saving quartz each day, and that's how the game makes all its money. The game makes all its money based on the 1% of retards who play who have no self control.

>But whales drop money on it, and that's bad
Wrong, its their choice. Don't pretend to be some moralfag now who suddenly acts like they care about this. Even if its their fuck up its their fuck up. This situation will teach them self control at some point.

DANGEROUSLY based

To be fair, Medea being the super top tier top five caster of all time, and being the biggest jobber in the series who is directly stated to be even weaker than Hassan in all conditions, makes the entire class look like garbage. She loses fights to even normal humans, she's fucking garbage. Since she's come out we've had dozens of casters come out who so badly outrank her in all ways that trying to wank her at this point just makes them all look worse retcoactively.

I'm glad they retconned it.

And now that I look back over that quote they really don't specify what she's top five of, they narrowly avoid specifying it.

Can we talk about the only good Fate franchise now?

Attached: 1545386870102.jpg (1505x1900, 1.41M)

It most likely has to do with her being a practitioner of magical arts during the age of gods. However, Medea as a character is unequivocal garbage.

I think we can mostly agree (list not updated recently)

Broken
>Solomon
>Merlin
>Skadi

Very strong
>Edison
>Semiramis
>Archimedes
>Zhuge
>Da Vinci
>Ilya
>Xuanzang
>Nursery Lime
>Shez
>Gilgamesh
>Anastasia

Strong
>Seig
>Tamamo
>Cu
>Medea Lily
>Helena
>babbage
>Geronimo
>Circe
>Sheba
>Avicebron
>Nitocris
>Dr.P

Medium
>Gilles
>Medea
>Mephistopoles
>Irisviel

Weak
>Shakesphere
>Andersen
>Mozart
>Maxwell

Even in FGO she's a jobber. She got knocked out offscreen by Circe even though FGO made a huge deal that "Medea is far stronger than Circe and more of a genius" even though that doesn't make sense.

You're in a FGO thread, we already do.

let tsukihime go, holy shit. All the )important) girls have sex scenes and there are multiple rape scenes. Also vampire powerlevel wank isn't that appealing. Nasu agreed, don't bother her about it

Medea isn't a combat mage, so yeah, she sucks in a straight up fight. But she was able to rewrite the Grail system enough to summon her own servant and had the ability to purify Angra from the grail. She's ridiculously powerful and accomplished in terms of magical capability, but that doesn't necessarily translate into kicking someone's ass in a street fight.

>tfw my only five star casters are offensive

I just want Merlin god damn it

Attached: 1546476837532.jpg (495x432, 34K)

Scathach-Skadi can't display as much power as a Servant. And if you're gonna count her, you're gonna have to count Arjuna Alter and Burning Karna as among the top.

Also you forgot King Hassan.

vampires appear in Fate stories, so Tsuki has no point of existing anymore. The problem is tsukihime has no potential for outward growth like Fate did. Tsukihime is one guy's story, or a story of a town. While Fate is the story of any grail war.

Remember even a 'weak' Caster like Andersena and Shakespeare are bullshit when they have a plan and cooperate toward this. Caster's the class with less braindead Servants who seem only good to blindly charge or shoot things so unfit for antagonist or threats.

FGO never made a big deal about that. Circe is probably one of the Top 5 as well, most likely ranked above Medea.

None of them are casters retard

>Scathach-Skadi can't display as much power as a Servant. And if you're gonna count her, you're gonna have to count Arjuna Alter and Burning Karna as among the top.
That's irrelevant when is the same case for Merlin (who doesn't even uses his inhuman form) and Solomon (who usually is always below 80% of his potential because of his "personality").

Somehow Yea Forums managed to contain Fate to a single thread right about now. Just when I'm looking for a generic thread.

Guess this will do then.

Just Watched Heaven's Feel 2, and I don't know how to feel about it. Is Gilgamesh really dead? His fight was lame.

Also, is it true that Sakura was the rightful owner of Rider, or is that Route-Exclusive-Fan fiction?

Third and last question, why and how is she suppose to be grail? I thought Illya was suppose to be the grail, it was in her genes. So now I don't get it.

I'm also assuming Sakura being a sexual slave of the Matou family since she was stolen from is canon to all routes?

I bet Caster Gil is more dangerous than Archer because he's not a retard

MASH A CUTE

you're alright, mashu poster

Attached: yum.jpg (1903x1070, 934K)

Attached: 013.jpg (1280x1818, 248K)

Edison isn't actually that strong. In terms of sheer firepower, he's actually very weak. He requires the Presidential Mystic Code to be worth anything as a Servant, and even with that, his greatest strength is modifying the Noble Phantasms of other Servants and mass-production of weapons. Da Vinci also isn't that strong. In fact, the bulk of the Casters in the "Very Strong" category are pretty weak.

Also, Solomon was comparing MAGI. Skadi's a god, not a magus. And the reason she wouldn't be part of the ranking is because she's not a part of Panhistory.

>It ain't the mark of the best mages. It is just best mages that also have CE EX.
How can you post this after this was already postedYou cannot be called the epitome of mages without those eyes. Grands select from the pinnacle of their class >You are getting the lore wrong and even more thanks to Nasu's new interview.
>Merlin is a candidate for Grand but he is not a Grand Caster, he obtains the title after Solomon's death, is the last part of the Temple of Time that mentions this. Second, he decided to appear there thanks to his Independent Manifestation A.
>According to Nasu himself, KH lost the title of Grand Assasin in Camelot for helping you. But even without counting that, KH appears there and can only help AFTER he renounces the title.
You are absolutely incorrect. Merlin in Babylona called himself the grand caster. No mention of him ever being a candidate, he is just grand caster. Secondly, Solomon is still the grand caster even now. Check his materials. King Hassan in mats changes from Grand Assassin > Assassin, indicating his rank was stripped. Solomon's grand title remains, and we know there's someone out there in LBs (likely Goetia) using his body.

More importantly. King Hassan did not lose his grand title in Camelot. Nasu never said that. What Nasu said is that King Hassan wanted to repay you for what you did in Camelot. He also helped us in Babylonia by severing the connection of Ereskigal to her job, which is a big fucking deal in that land. He was called to Babylon specifically because he was a grand, just as Melin was. Again, this is not up for debate. Merlin says this word for word during the fight with Tiamat

Sakura was always the rightful owner for Rider. Why do you think Shinji needed the book with the command seals to command her in the other routes?

Just look at their profiles

>Medea has higher speed divine words
>Medea has better territory creation, despite Circe actually having a fucking territory in her lore and Medea didn't
>Medea copied Circe's techniques
>Medea can even recreate Circe's bird wings
>Medea has better stats

Its retarded, what does she even have left. All of her skills Medea has a higher rank.

Skadi is not part of panhistory. And Xuangzang is far too low. She is in broken tier because of her ability to become access Buddha power.

>Is Gilgamesh really dead?
Yeah. If you want to see him fight watch one of the other routes. He would have served no purpose in the HF storyline.
>Is it true that Sakura was the rightful owner of Rider, or is that Route-Exclusive-Fan fiction?
Yes. Sakura didn't want to be a master so Shinjo got her to give him Rider and some of her Command Seals.
>Third and last question, why and how is she suppose to be grail?
Zouken grabbed a piece of the corrupted grail after the 4th war and stuck it in her.
>I'm also assuming Sakura being a sexual slave of the Matou family since she was stolen from is canon to all routes?
Yes, that's where Matou's get their magic from. Worms and semen.

Dude, Medb had Arjuna, Cu Alter, and due to the grail she grail powered herself to create endless soldiers every day to overtake America. The grail wasn't powering Cu Alter all along it turned out, it was powering her ability to create soldiers.

Edison almost on his own was able to create so many robots that he countered her endless soldiers. She created spriggans, celtic soldiers, and whatever else. His robots were so plentiful that the war was a stalemate for months. He was keeping up with a grail just by never sleeping and absuing American manufactoring to force all the remaining people in America to work for him at almost slave labor.

>The grail wasn't powering Cu Alter all along it turned out, it was powering her ability to create soldiers.
Yes it was. Cu Alter's existence was because Medb wished for him to be a strong king. Cu's profile also confirms he was powered by the grail.

And none of that really meant anything because he was pretty much dead weight against Demon God Pillars.

The movie changed the VN scene of Gil "fight." There was no fight in the VN, he kills Sakura, even decapitates her, approaches her thinking she's dead and the Shadow ambushes him from behind and gets devoured hastily because both Sakura and the Shadow fear him.
Sakura is the one who summoned Rider and gave her to Shinji. As long Shinji remains her Master, she's weak as fuck because he's not a magus and needs to suck blood and mana of others to substain herself.

Sakura was forcibly turned into a Grail because Zouken transplanted the broken Grail shards (that was in Irisviel) pieces into her. The awakening of Angra Mainyu returned her elemental affinity, imaginary numbers, which made her super compatible with all this bullshit. Sakura had no idea of this, Ilya realized but kept her mouth shut. Because she's not a natural Grail, her mind and soul are breaking apart along with her body. She can't shut her pain as Irisviel or Ilya do, so she's experiencing it in flesh. In the VN, she's lost not just her taste but also the sense of time and a lot of her memories when she goes to try and confront Zouken.

Yes, she was raped and experimented on, also they poisoned her food and tortured her. She can't do anything because of the crest worm. She just shut her feelings out and tried to endure to survive.

Attached: D7VEEF0VUAAbg2q.jpg (794x729, 46K)

Yeah, it definitely makes sense to me but I needed confirmation from primary bros. They dumped a lot of info on this movie.

My doubts must have come because I thought Gilgamesh was Sakura's servant. Otherwise who's his master?
>Zouken grabbed a piece of the corrupted grail after the 4th war and stuck it in her.
That's what he said...but how? Also, why? What's the point of doing that? Wasn't his goal restore his family name using Sakura's womb?
>Yes, that's where Matou's get their magic from. Worms and semen.
I meant I knew she was being worm-raped but I didn't know she was also being granpa-raped and fakebrother raped. That's hot, and a bit disgusting due to all the bugs inside of her.

Thanks for the info.

Isn't caster Holmes more than capable of straight up ending the world with just a few spoken words?

Because those aren't as important. Medea can't turn people into pigs on a whim.

See, you really just have to look at the two Grand Casters to see where your logic falls apart. Merlin, for instance, has High Speed Incantation C, Territory Creation C and Item Creation C. He's inferior to Medea in every way in those categories. And yet HE'S a Grand Caster while Medea isn't. Solomon as well. While he does have rank A in Territory Creation, his rank in Item Creation and High Speed Incantation is C. And let's not forget that High Speed Incantation is fundamentally inferior to High Speed Divine Words. Yet Solomon is still superior to Medea.

For Casters most of all, if you only look at their on-paper stats and abilities, you're pretty much gonna get the wrong idea every time. Merlin can't perform spells as fast as Medea, his workshop is inferior and his item-creation is inferior. But Merlin can do a ton of shit that Medea can't in spite of all that.

Gilgamesh is dead, a servant cannot fight the cursed grail incarnated. Cursed grail is a world-wide threat, and unfortunately its meshed incredibly with Sakura which makes its birth into the real world easier than ever. It couldn't use Shinji as a proper host, but Sakura's imaginary numbers makes her the most dangerous host. Nothing can really fight Shadow anymore except for probably sorcery.

Sakura was always the master of Rider, in all routes. Shinji uses a fake command seal if you never noticed. He has a Gregoire in every damn route where he's a master since that's his fake command seal. Sakura gives Shinji control of Rider in exchange for him promising he won't attack Shirou, which he breaks every route. Zouken set it up so she'd be in immense pain and die if she didn't take the war seriously and fight seriously, her giving the master psoition to Shinji counted as her treating it seriously, she really didn't want to fight Shirou.

There are two grails in Fuyuki, the greater grail and lesser grail. The lesser grail is created every war, which is Ilya, while the greater grail always exists below town underground. Zouken after Fate Zero retrieved part of the cursed grail after it exploded over the town, and implanted part of it in Sakura, of course the cursed grail connected her directly to Angra Manyu who exists as all human sins. Sakura after taking in a single servant is a far stronger grail than Ilya for certain reasons, and she ended up connecting with the greater grail.

Rather than a sex slave its most like they just tortured her every day for no reason. Slave makes it sound like someone got something out of it, when really Zouken's just an insane fuck. But yes go watch fucking Fate Zero, Sakura's fate was sealed ten years ago when her father sold her to a crazy old fuck. She would have gone insane years ago if not for Shirou.

>Gilgamesh is dead, a servant cannot fight the cursed grail incarnated.
Sure they can. Hypothetically, Saber could probably wipe Sakura out with Excalibur. You just need a big enough boom to kill her.

The reason Gilgamesh most of all can't oppose Sakura is because his body is literally made out of grail mud. Remember how Sakura was able to crush Kotomine's artificial mud heart? Same deal with Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh's entire body is pretty much Sakura's plaything. Yet in spite of that, he was still such a threat that she had to digest him immediately or else there was a very real possibility of him breaking free.

>Otherwise who's his master?
Kotomine.

>Wasn't his goal restore his family name using Sakura's womb?
More like Zouken needs a new vessel, be Sakura or her children. There's no "Matou family" of magus, they are warm bodies Zouken possess. He could find a weakness on Sakura in HF, so he was able to complete his Grail. This can't happen in other routes because Sakura never experiences vulnerability known as "hope."

>I meant I knew she was being worm-raped but I didn't know she was also being granpa-raped and fakebrother raped.
Zouken didn't rape her (or did because he's the worms in a sense), only Shinji and the bugs did.

Attached: ED3WXmdVUAACrgG.jpg (900x884, 70K)

The Shadow and Sakura were afraid of Gil. If he hadn't been so careless, they would be dead.

But yeah, any holy sword can btfo Sakura and the Shadow. Saber was ambushed before she could use it.

Kotomine is still Gilgamesh's master. Gilgamesh never vanished after the 4th war and just stuck around eating children's souls. Zouken stuffed the grail in Sakura in order to make her more powerful. His original plan was to sit out the 5th war and keep training Sakura and get her into a position where she would be strong enough to win when the 6th war rolled around. I believe he was also planning to have taken over her body by that point. That's why he doesn't show up in the Fate or UBW routes. But in HF, Sakura's power awakens so Zouken decides to take advantage of that to see if he can manage to win.

I mean, when you really get down to it, Sakura's a huge threat against Servants, but she's still technically less of a threat than the likes of Goetia or Tiamat. Sakura/Avenger was just a counterfeit Beast. Even its blackening effect is just a shittier version of Tiamat's thing. Sakura should be totally beatable even for a Servant. It's just that she came completely out of left field and no one was prepared for her. Unlike Beasts who make huge waves whenever they appear to the point where it's impossible to overlook them, Sakura was just low key enough that only those who already knew what was going on were able to react to her.

>Argument relies entirely on "Well this could probably happen" without such a feat actually being demonstrated
Hearsay is the weakest argument, even the narrator in FSN is wrong half the time just for the sake of hype when "But... the king of knights surpasses that prediction" etc. Unless something is shown its hard to give much weight.

Gilgamesh couldn't beat Shadow, he actually did try seriously. He cut her body into several pieces, cut off her legs, cut off her torso, and cut off her head before turning around. Nothing should have been able to survive. However she recreated herself in seconds, she had reached impossible tier.

You simply need to atomize her to the point where she can't recover. The reason Gilgamesh failed is because he underestimated her. Sakura isn't immortal. She's not "unkillable" the way Tiamat is.

Well no, other way around. Tiamat in Tiamat's mats is called Lv100 Sakura, an ultimate Sakura. Everything about Tiamat is created to be Dark Sakura turned up to much higher settings. Tiamat is just a copy of a concept.

In the actual setting the Beasts existed long before Sakura was ever born. That's not really the point. Tiamat is just on a completely different scale from Sakura. She's Beast II, the primordial one from which all life sprouted, the Divine Mother of the Earth. You can't really compare that to Angra Mainyu.

>Gilgamesh couldn't beat Shadow, he actually did try seriously. He cut her body into several pieces, cut off her legs, cut off her torso, and cut off her head before turning around. Nothing should have been able to survive. However she recreated herself in seconds, she had reached impossible tier.
Lol. The shadow and Sakura needed to eat a bunch of people afterwards to recover mana. Gilgamesh killed the shit out of it, and had he used a single anti-regen weapon, Sakura's body would not have been able to recover.

Gilgamesh also wasn't "serious" at all.

Don't be a fucking clown. The shadow is lethal to servants in the same way that poison is. But if you never give poison a chance to reach you, what does it matter?

This is what I feared would happen when the movie came out. Secondaries would take flanderizations and forget the actual canon. The shadow did not ever fight servants directly. Not even assassin. It always struck when they were preoccupied to gain power, or hid from them.

>he actually did try seriously.
He killed her and didn't realize the Shadow could act even if she's dead. Taking her seriously would have been pulling a weapon that would vaporize her body and wear an armor, for example. He was so careless CCC makes fun of this in a meta commentary.

Holy swords absolutely destroy curses without an issue.

And when shimosa gets an adaption itll have gudao as the MC as always. This time getting raped by the clown

>He was so careless CCC makes fun of this in a meta commentary.
Yup. He literally tells BB "I won't turn my back to you this time."

She's a Sakura type in the fact she's a motherly yandere, not about her power kit idiot. Sakura is nothing compared to Tiamat. Manjew'ed Grail Irisviel is battled in Accel Zero Event and her and the Holy Grail isn't considered a huge deal to Chaldea.

Thank you so much for the explanation user. So that's why she mentioned the food tasted like nothing at all. I thought the movie was trying to make a joke about how she can't cook, which I found off-putting giving the overall seriousness of the movie.

>Yes, she was raped and experimented on, also they poisoned her food and tortured her. She can't do anything because of the crest worm. She just shut her feelings out and tried to endure to survive.
>He could find a weakness on Sakura in HF, so he was able to complete his Grail. This can't happen in other routes because Sakura never experiences vulnerability known as "hope."
Jesuschrist.

>Kotomine is Gilgamesh's master
Then who is Lancer's master?

A Master can be contracted to two Servants.

Gudao the fag is a self insert. He literally has no history and inner thought. Shirou is not a self insert

I like shirou becuse hes seems like typical shonen reatard. But then you find out his ideals are kind selfish and self destructive

Why isn't that illegal?

Excuse me that is my wife. Marsthewhore is dead and merloon is trapped in a tower. I will kill anyone who has bad intentions towards him

>She recovers mana
Nice try secondary fuck, she says that Gilgamesh contained so much prana that he filled the grail, he had 5x the prana of a normal servant. She was actually bursting with mana after the fight. Shadow ate people after the fight since it no longer had a reason to hide itself.

Why should it be? How would you enforce it? "Oh, you have two Servants so you're disqualified"?

Did you watch Fate Zero? Or read it? I suggest it because it'll answer these questions.

Just in case Kotomine Kirei was a Master in the 4th Grail War, he allied with Rin's father, Tokiomi Tohsaka, and were pretending he lost early to spy on other Servants with his Assassin. Eventually, he lost his Servant and later betrayed Tokiomi and killed him with the approval of Tokiomi's Servant, Archer Gilgamesh, who became his Servant. At the end of Fate/Zero, Gilgamesh incarnated thanks to the contents of the Holy Grail and stayed in the world.

Before FSN, he betrayed and killed Lancer's Master, Bazett*, and stole her Servant.

(*She survives in Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and becomes the Master of Avenger Angra Mainyu).

Attached: Dvgck8dV4AAlwvK.jpg (1300x701, 176K)

Better?

Attached: img037_TL.jpg (1280x1807, 281K)

My guess as to the top five magi are probably:
>1. Solomon
>2. Merlin
>3. Circe
>4. Medea
>5. I dunno. Paracelsus?

>forgetting Morgan

Why do so many people go yandere for Romani?

No its literally the power kit retard
>Darkens servants, just like Dark Sakura
>wherever it walks it creates a black sea, anything that touches the black sea gets corrupted
>was thrown into imaginary numbers dimension for so long that its covered in imaginary numbers and black mud.
>Her dragon form has the same color pattern as Dark Sakura with the red and black
>Tiamat has self seal C+++ because even when hating humanity it hates itself as well and can't bring itself to kill them off, so it tries its hardest to hold back

Everything about her, appearance, kit, and personality are meant to be an exaggeration of Dark Sakura. You can see the obvious homages, to the point that they're said directly in mats.

All of that shit is completely irrelevant. The point is that Tiamat is a far greater threat to humanity than Angra Mainyu. There is nothing that Angra Mainyu can do that Tiamat can't do far better.

He's cute and he is voiced by Suzuken.

You just keep shifting around the argument for your convenience.

I'm not the other guy. I'm saying the argument you two are having is pointless and stupid.

>Then who is Lancer's master?
Kotomine but he stole it from her original owner, which was Bazett. There's more details about her and that backstory in Hollow Ataraxia
Pretty much this. And Gil was the last thing that activated Kirei and made him embrace his inner darkness, Gil considers it curious.
In third place is probably The Lady of the Lake or Morgana, she was trained By Merlin.

Attached: 1558930255510.jpg (724x1024, 192K)

I don't think elementals count.

Who is this semen demon?

I like to protect stubborn people like him.

No lady of the lake and morgana are diffrent. Arthur mentions lady of the lake as separate from her

Viviane is the Lady of the Lake. According to Arthur, she resembles Ayaka.
Morgan Le Fay resembles Manaka.

That's a good point. So I guess you would have Solomon (King of Mages and the ultimate authority of magecraft, literally in contact with God), Merlin and the third spot maybe Morgana.
My wife Ishtarin
You are confused, I don't mean they are the same person, but they are could be in the third spot, but the Lady of the Lake is a fairy/elemental, so maybe she should not be considered.

Attached: 1562884376633.jpg (1253x1770, 333K)

>Sakura's fate was sealed ten years ago when her father sold her to a crazy old fuck.
Fucking Maguses!
What exactly did Tokiomi get in return? It's been so long since I've read the novel I forgot.

Attached: Tohsaka_tokiomi.png (418x619, 92K)

I need to see your wife in anime form.

>Morgan Le Fay resembles Manaka.
Wasn't Morgana just a Saberface, but being fair Manaka also looks like a Saberface.

Is it worth picking up FGO now? Or is there too much to catch up on

Relief. Tokiomi wasn't good enough to protect something as valuable as Sakura on his own.

Nothing but the satisfaction to know his daughter would be a heir of the Matou who might fight to the death against Rin in the future. He bragged about it to Kariya.

Attached: 1567913964758.jpg (708x1000, 127K)

In return? Nothing. He just used the transaction as an excuse because he wanted to have both of his daughters be the finalists in the next war, so that no matter what he wins. It would give him the most honor he thought.

Its been said three times by Nasu that Sakura could have grown up happy, healthy, and a top tier magus if she was given to the Edelfelt family instead. Tokiomi didn't want that, he wanted his daughters to get the grail for him.

He did it for free

If you only care about the main story, you can start anytime.

Saberfaces are marked, everyone look alike because of the style though. Arthur says nothing about Mordred or Artoria resembling Morgan (only that Artoria's voice is Merlin's). Morgan face is covered but her pale blond hair is like Manaka's only longer.

Part three should be (you) genociding mages with the help of your servants

Same.

Why on Earth do you believe that his Morgan looks identical to the other Morgan?

Lady of the lake/ayaka psuedo servant when

All the Round Table but Mordred and Artoria look identical to his. And Merlin who is genderswapped.

Her design already shows she has Manaka's hair but long.

>Saberfaces are marked, everyone look alike because of the style though.
It's a bit complicated the deal with the Saberfaces because there's characters that are mentioned to look like Saber (Jeanne), characters that by gameplay mechanics look like Saber (Nero and she is also an special reason because Nasu wanted to bait people into thinking she was Saber for the original Extra), and the trait of Saberface is something MHX hunts and comes from an universe full of Saberfaces. Hell, Okita started as a joke based on Takeuchi always using the same face and I believe she also has Saber trait.
I think we are going to need to wait to see Morgana in the LB6 and see if she is considered a Saberface or if it looks exactly like her sister Artoria.

Start playing.

Here's the basics
>Play the game
>Get to tutorial roll
>Re-Roll it until you either get multiple four star servants, or Heracles. Heracles is enough to beat the story on his own.
>If you fail to get Heracles or multiple SR's, just reset the cache on the app and do it all over again
>What servants you get in the tutorial roll are pre-determined, don't try to get a SSR in the tutorial roll.
next step
>Play the game
>Septem is absolute shit, the story doesn't start getting good in the game until America singularity. However Camelot and Babylon are amazingly written which is why they're both getting an anime. Don't have any expectations early on in the story, its obvious later on that they didn't know what they were writing at first.
>There's a large ramp up in challenge by the time you get to Camelot, you actually have to start trying from this part onward a bit. Learn the most basic bare bones strategy in order to keep going.
>Keep playing
>You don't need SR and SRR servants to beat the game, you just need to level up the skills properly on the servants you have. People have beaten the entire story with 1* servants before.

Attached: tama.png (901x1344, 1001K)

In terms of mastery of magecraft, yeah. If in terms of fighting power I'd put CasGil up there. He doesn't actually know any spells but Age of Gods staves fired from GoB is already OP.

CasGil is pretty strong but he's not game-breaking. See, the thing about being limited to mystic codes is that I'm pretty sure Medea could easily replicate the effects of any of Gil's mystic codes with a single word.

Read his bond CE

I think his mana output is more impressive than the staves.

Morgan le Fey who was arguably more skilled than Merlin in many respects. You've also got a few wild cards like Nursery Rhyme or Sherlock Holmes who have ridiculously broken abilities that would let them compete with the strongest members of the class, but don't really have the breadth of capability you'd expect from a Caster.

Neither Rhyme nor Holmes are magi.

What of it?

But he doesn't know any spells so the only way he can function as a Caster is by pouring prana into his staves and shooting them as cannons. But Medea shoots mana cannons like they're nothing.

>Dude Medea could copy all of Gil's mystic codes easily faster than him
She frankly couldn't. He can cast faster than her since all of his shit is already loaded up and ready and fires on its own. He needs no incantations with mystic codes. And Medea can't recreate every mystic code in the world in less than a word, there are mystic codes out there that are one of a kind, super special ones, ultimate ones, super rare ones, and he has them all. No matter how you try to slice it, having all weapons in creation, even just a certain type of weapon, is broken.

He has no skill in magecraft mostly, but he's obviously stronger. Although he apparently does have some skill with magecraft since he can write an anti-virus code with magecraft or whatever to save Enkidu.

Also his bond CE reveals he has the code which controls everything in the world or whatever.

>The treasure that Anzu hid away was the ultimate authority that ruled over the world and the gods--- the Tablet of Destiny. Indeed, the monstrous bird should not have touched it. Was it because it would have brought crisis to the world? No. As the royal authority would not respond to the undeserving, Anzu gained nothing from it. In truth, the precious treasure was reclaimed by Enlil's son, the Hero-God Ninurta, and the world restored.

>And after a long time had passed, when the age of man dawned. This great treasure would be kept in the city of gold. What did the god of storms, Anzu, think? That the usurpation of the royal authority which he failed, was accomplished by a human in which the blood of gods flowed, the Hero-King---

I mean he has a lot of mana that's how he uses his staves and firepower. Still Solomon's body circuits, just with a bit of tweak, could be conduit the entire mana collected from the inciniration which is absolutely insane.

Good circuits are sometimes rare. Look at Manaka, she's held back by shit circuits.

Again, what of it?

No, Manaka has god-quality circuits. The problem is she has too few to really accomplish what she wants with them. She's absurdly powerful even then, but she needs the Grail to cause serious damage.

What's faster, preloaded skills that can already fire without anything put into them, since they're mystic codes and they're made for anyone to be able to use without skill. Which is the fucking point of mystic codes, they're cheat magic items that are already pre-loaded with the spells from the start. Even busted magic codes like the Scarlet Formal Wear are mystic codes, therefore Gilgamesh has them

or

Someone speaking magic spells relatively fast.

The preloaded spell is faster.

What of it is that you're terrible at reading that you can't even read shit there, and can't read the last part of the first paragraph. He has the tablet of destiny that controls everything in the world, and he can use it, its in his bond CE.

Nothing.

Tokiomi had a choice: give up one of the miracle babies of Aoi's magical womb (Rin or Sakura) to another magus family, OR give one of them to the Clock Tower for "assessment" and "experimentation" (read: dissection).

(The reason he would only have to give one is because being the heir to a family would protect that particular daughter, but there can only be one heir barring bullshit like Ore Scales.)

So knowing that there was a struggling magus family with a decaying bloodline nearby, because Japan wasn't suited to their magic, and NOT knowing that Zouken was a horrible evil old fuck, Tokiomi gave Sakura to the Matou family.

Yes, it was a massive cock-up, but he genuinely didn't know, and it was a better fate than one of his daughters being taken apart and stored in jars of formaldehyde.

Nasu never said that three times, it was mentioned as an offhand reference to what happened to Rin and Sakura in the Fate/Apocrypha timeline side material.

>Still Solomon's body circuits
Solomon body circuits are indeed insane, those circuits powered his Temple and I bet his mana input is beyond limits. Merlin and Chaldea's system are the ones that support Gudao's servants. So I imagine the original Grand Caster also had something like unlimited mana.

If he could control everything in the world, he wouldn't be so useless as a Caster. That tablet didn't help him against Ishtar or Kingu. It's just another meaningless authority that has no bearing in a fight against Servants.

You're right. I forgot if was quality or quantity. But my point remains about how circuits can be a problem even if you're talented.

>Nasu never said that three times,
>HE ABSOLUTELY NEVER SAID IT EVER AGAIN REEEE

HF BD II interview that just came out recently
Apoc materials
Urobutchi interview that came out right after Fate Zero

I'd post the first one but the archive was deleted for /vg/ and I don't know where to find it anymore.

All the 72 demon gods were materialized as his familiars in life, so yes, we knew they were insanely good.

I'll be waiting.

>He has the tablet of destiny that controls everything in the world
In the case of Gil I think it only allows him to see the future, but he already has that skill with his Clairvoyance in his dreams and visions.

Each pillar demon is said to be as strong as several servants at once. Several normal servants at least. A high tier servant can beat them one on one.

You times that by 72, and it would take a few hundred servants to match Solomon in a fight. And that's without even taking into account Solomon himself fighting, or just de-summoning the competition.

>have two children
>can only keep one
Just have a single kid.

How will secondaries react to Jaguar Man ?

Didn't Karna and Arjuna make a game out of who could kill the most demon pillars the fastest?

He's a hardcore Christian and Christians don't believe in birth control.

>has a child
>discards her as heir and only has her as back up, she still receives training as a magus
>choose someone else instead
You guys bitch at Marisbury but he wasn't as stupid as Tokiomi.

They're supreme-tier Servants, among the very best.

Everyone in time temple is buffed by "Bonds" and still they collapsed from fighting and disappeared in the end. Jeanne couldn't even finish her thanks.

They were posturing for morale.

f--k don't do this to big mom

>buffed by friendship bullshit
>top tiers, even older than gil chronologically
>still arjuna sacrifices himself outside the temple against them even if they are held down by edison, tesla and others
>they collapse from exhaustation and vanish after the fight ends

To say someone is better father than Tokiomi is set the bar very low.

Solomon is indeed broken. Let's take for a side his raw power and just consider all the ways he has to kill a servant.
From de-summoning, to using his authority to use the CS from their masters to force them to commit suicide, his complete inmunity to all magecraft, taking away all the mana from the mage, to blocking them to use any kind of magecraft, just to name a few examples. Is so broken that is not even funny.
But it seems Moneysbill prefered to go big and destroyed all Fuyuki and all the masters and servants.

Attached: 1567834362666.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

Probably because he can say "Saber's Master won" if it's a big explosion.

That was his plan. Except when Rin was born, there was a high danger that she wouldn't make it out of infancy because of sickness or something to do with the circumstances of the birth. Tokiomi and Aoi panicked and had a second kid, but then Rin got better and survived.

Had Rin or Sakura been less than the miracle-level potential they were born with, he might have gotten away with keeping both, because one or both wouldn't be so potentially valuable. As it was, Tokiomi had two miracle babies and needed them both to be heirs if he didn't want the Magus Association taking one of them apart.

I agree with this and saber is bottom of the barrel trash

Yeah, Moneysbill put all the blame on Saber's master (which is probably also dead, considering Moneysbill crashed the war with no survivors). And besides Chaldea he also had his shady shit with the SERAPH.

Realistically everything but Agartha could get an anime, Salem and Shinjuku being less popular isnt the same as them being literal gutter trash

F/SN = Top tier kamige
F/GO = Cashgrab garbage
spbp

I prefer if other Singularities get an anime like America over Ebin.

He's so fuckable.

Attached: EBoDi34UcAEU-Z9.png (689x724, 516K)

Yeah, as long as Septem/Orleans are heavily rewritten beforehand, those two are the only thing comparably bad outside of the parts of events that are written by the devs

I'm putting my money he is the son of Solomon, someone like Menelik.

>Agartha
Prequel hentai ova when
london could do with some rewriting to fix the pacing

Menelik would be a brown furry when his mother is the Queen of Sheba. I doubt he's his son, but probably a direct descendant.

Attached: 1566964284249.jpg (2228x1600, 1.27M)

Maybe he is actually brown like Solomon and the body he is using is pale, to hide his identity. Similar to how Solomon's new body was white instead of brown.
But being a descendant also makes sense.

Anyone wounding how much there gonna show for Babylon

Attached: __king_hassan_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_eiri_eirri__56ed6683bc8ccf81dbc54bd540400330.png (502x708, 280K)

I fucking hate this shitty mobage game and how it ruined type moon i play this shitty game everyday

WHy are there so many sabers now? Takeuchi is a fucking hack and the only reason people still cliNGING to this dead husk of a franchise are gambing addicts and copeposting cuckoids who are proud of the fact that they sunk in 500 hours into a pinoy picture book because NAUS IS A FUCKING NIGGERF AFDF

Attached: Fgsfg.png (158x124, 14K)

I'd say that if they're gonna adapt Shimosa, they may consider adapting Shinjuku too. Shinjuku, despite not being in the Top 5, is still pretty popular, enough to warrant consideration. Because if they're gonna milk this cash cow, they can't just limit themselves to the top 5.

CCC's also pretty likely. Probably by SHAFT.

Also Romani is handsome.

Attached: 1567707856422.jpg (625x535, 165K)

Agartha > Shinjuku

he is.

Attached: Backup-5830877.jpg (1114x1600, 472K)

Shact is dead. All the decent animators left for David Productions.
Next Jojo will be even more kino

>Shinjuku
Man, I'm ready to see Jeanne Alter and Saber Alter in action.

Attached: 1560920056832.jpg (850x860, 164K)

You’ll get CCC last encore

Is Manaka servant-tier despite being a magus?

She's weak, she was killed in a single hit by Arthur. The only dangerous part is her charisma and inhumanity. People thought she was servant tier due to misunderstanding a part in the novel where she blocks Bryn's lance. But Bryn's lance has no power if she has no love for the target that she stabs with it. Bryn couldn't feel anything about Manaka since she was too inhuman.

Tamamo says Manaka is an evil of humanity though. She only needs to manifest.

She bonds herself with Beast VI. Beast VI sees Manaka as its mother. Because Beast VI will appear wherever Manaka is, you can think of them as linked existences.

Why is Geronimo Geronimo?

what is Geronimo?

I wonder if we are going to see Beast VI in two parts, Manaka as the dragon and Nero riding it as Mother Harlot.
Like what we saw with Beast III L and R but this time they are going to combine.

Literal worst Servant in the game. Like people meme about Siegfried or Finn McCool, but I guarantee you will never find a Servant worse than him. His kit is so bad that he can't be anything other than a joke by the devs.

Why Germany of all places? anime2you.de/news/321028/wakanim-kinoevent-zu-fate-grand-order-babylonia-angekuendigt/

There's no bullshit about it. Compatibility with a master has always affected a servant's performance. They would be no better outside the time temple so long as their bonds are at the same level.

yeah i know but I was asking about the first Geronimo in that user's statement.

Human evil =/= Beast

Kiara is a human evil everywhere, but she's no better than a human unless she goes through hoops to gain power, and even that is a small chance. Human Evil is just potential by itself and we already know how Manaka gets hers. That's Prototype's story.

reminder that ibaraki douji literally told gilgamesh to uck off upon being summoned and he couldn't do anything about it

And hid on top of a mountain while everything was going to shit then later got beaten up by Golden Man, ASMR Oni and Fuuma.

What COULD he do? Waste precious time and resources chasing after a stray beast? Do recall that for 90% of the Singularity he is confined to his throne room managing his entire country.

>Gudao is a self insert
Did you just notice this? Because my point is that in FGO, that was never the focus.
>Shirou is not a self insert
Already answered above. Makes sense that you can't give any argument.

Well no, she was summoned, hung around for a bit causing trouble, but Ushi scared her off after nearly killing her, so Ibaraki ran away and hid in the mountains. Minamoto don't like demons.

And Banana defeated Humbaba alone, a creature that was defeated by Gil and Enkidu together when they were young.

>Ushi scared her off after nearly killing her,
ahahaha no

Probably adult Andersen.
SERAPH event could easily be dealth with if they just brought fucking andersen.

Attached: 1567626828119.jpg (450x600, 23K)

Stop trying to pretend your fanfiction actually happened.

Ushi said it during Babylon. When you asked what happened to the other servants, Ushi said she scared off Ibaraki.

It's not that it sees her as its mother, Manaka IS its mother, Ozymandias freaks out when he sees Manaka. It's not bonded out coincidence.

They all felt stronger than usual in that occasion. It's a temporary buff. nothing else.

Ushi is arrogant user.

No Humbaba's power level isn't static. And Gilgamesh beat Banana AND Mashu in her own interlude. They had no choice but to run away.

>gil instantly ends the fight against tiamat
can't wait

>They all felt stronger than usual in that occasion.
Where was this said? Compatibility is not a temporary buff and why would it be? Bonds between master and servant have been a thing since forever.

>instantly ends the fight against tiamat
After Eresh blocks her authority, Merlin stops the flood and also her authority and Hassan makes her mortal. Gil mentions the only thing they lacked was fire power so he decided to help with Ea, take everything from above and Gil fails to murder her.

It's still pretty impressive. Gil considers Humbaba a serious threat to humanity, to the point he got so surprised by Humbaba that Alcides uses that chance to murder him.

Kiara is a serious threat to humanity, but pre-servant emiya killed her. Because she was powerless at the time.

Humbaba is made of thousands of humans and needs to reach its completed state.

merlin is down by that point

>but pre-servant emiya killed her.
Not exactly. Kiara commited suicide before he could kill her, so that breaks him emotionally (after all the sacrifices it was useless). Kiara represents a threat for her potential as a beast or in the Extraverse her potential as True Demon.
Humbaba is a serious threat and the fact Banana defeated him behind scenes is a nice touch and relevant to the defense of Uruk.

>Specifying pre-servant emiya
>But downplaying that it was pre-beast Kiara, who was just a normal human with no power
>In order to try to skew things and make EMIYA sound super beast tier.

Its the same as Manaka, Kiara and Manaka have no power unless they sublimate as beasts. However its their destiny in all worlds to gain power and become all powerful. Kiara says the reason EMIYA destroyed himself to kill her no matter what is because among all humans, only he realized upon seeing her what she would become eventually.

Maybe his illusion, but the real Merlin makes his appearance and using his flowers stops the flood.

no no he was kicked by fou and stopped bblocking the mud
gil saved everyone

>Kiara represents a threat for her potential as a beast or in the Extraverse her potential as True Demon.
No, in Extraverse she had beast potential too, she was the same thing. Its said in Nasu blog after CCC event that the reason CCC wasn't purged from the universe despite being deleted, is because of Kiara's beast skills even in that world.

It doesn't matter the path one takes, certain people are born with beast potential, and its their destiny to accumulate power and grow to be super dangerous. Kiara even if she took a different route in Extra was just obeying her nature. She became a true demon rather than beast, but the reason she gained all that power is due to her latent beast power and nature.

>Morals within Seraphix have finally collapsed. Zepar reveals its name to Kiara and establishes a relationship of proper co-existence (domination). Zepar finds out about the experiences of the Kiara from the Moon from the records of parallel words. Because it would be extremely effective, it synchronizes them and draws out her abilities.

>The incident of the Moon Cell's Kiara was an imaginary numbers phenomenon (lost from the observing universe, but remains like a barely existing old book in the recording universe), so Zepar would not have been able to see it normally, but as its observation target was Kiara, a Beast candidate (Authority of the Beast: resistance to parallel world and time regression attacks, in other words resistance to instant death of fate. To deal with the record being handled as an imaginary numbers phenomenon, even if the Kiara incident is no more, the records of Kiara herself will not disappear), it was possible. Zepar, really had no luck.

Even as humans, all beast candidates posses a certain beast skill that makes it so information about them can't be purged from the time-line even if the time-line gets wiped.

>gil saved everyone
After the rest also did their part.
Take away Eresh, Tiamat escapes and using the authority of the Earth she destroys the human order.
Take away KH, she is still inmortal and no matter how many Ea attacks Gil uses, she still lives and destroys the human order
Take away Merlin and everyone dies before Gil can attack with Ea.

>"No nO gIL HAD nothing to do with it, waaah waah"

Shit boy, where did I said Gil didn't had nothing to do?
I just said everyone did their part and thanks to that they defeat Tiamat.
Gil also had his part by being the neccesary fire power with Ea during the only chance they had.
Unless you are a Gilfag and you force me to mention every single time he jobbed.

Take away Ishtar and Tiamat doesn't fall into the underworld. Take away Quetz and Ana/Gorgon and Ishtar doesn't have enough time to set up her np. Take away Benkei and Ushi ruins everything
what is nuance. what is teamwork.

Everyone had a part to play, you fucking retard. Pulling together towards accomplishing a seemingly impossible goal is a recurring theme in the singularity.

Exactly, my friend.

Attached: 1565493398023.png (1239x935, 1.25M)

quetz served literally no purpose
>b-but she broke a horn
which literally regrows n tiamat's final form
even jaguar man was more useful

she burnt the tide a bit, which i admit isn't much but she tried her best

>>But downplaying that it was pre-beast Kiara, who was just a normal human with no power
That was my whole point, speedreader-kun. It wasn't to call anyone strong, but to analog that a 'threat to humanity' is not always powerful. Kiara as a human evil is potentially beast-tier, but her power can also be no better than a fucking human. Unless what level she's at, it doesn't matter. The same is with Humbaba.

gil is the strongest servant in babylonia
>hassan
ea gg
>merlin
ea gg

What are Kamas abilities? Is she equal with kiara when it comes being a world ending threat?

Beast counter parts have to be equal in power, L and R are always equal

Kama is conceptually the universe, since Kama was turned into a universal concept, and because "Shiva's third eye's power is to destroy the universe, and it destroyed Kama, therefore Kama is the universe".

This allows Kama to become everything, End of Evangelion style.

Kiara is always a threat, even when she was jsut a human. That's why Emiya killed her. He sensed that potential in her.

>Humbaba is a serious threat
Not when it's just newly revived. Humbaba is an amalgamation of thousands of humans. Who is stronger than Gilgamesh when complete (at least that's when Enkidu and Gilgamesh fought it). How strong was Humbaba when Ibaraki fought it? Who the hell knows so it means nothing. We DO know that Ibaraki and a broken servant like Mashu are no match for Gilgamesh, so clearly Ibaraki alone would stand no chance against an optimal Humbaba either.

Just call Shiva again and make her blow the entire universe with her again.

how is kama a beast but arjuna alter isn't

>gil is the strongest servant in Babylonia
You lost me at servant. Did you not play the story.
No actually. Gorgon's the one who broke the horn. Quetz literally did nothing and was weaker than Gorgon at that point.

>Nega-Desire: A
>The ultimate and definitive infatuation skill that the Beast that embodies carnal desire has. No matter what being, those with desire will be literally corrupted to the limits of their love. If all the desires and passions existing in the Universe could be taken and granted with infinite love, that would be the same as dispelling the concept of desire from the Universe.

>Realm of Love, Burning Cosmos
>Rank: EX
>Type: Anti-World
>Range: 100~99999
>Maximum number of targets: 1

>Saṃsāra Kama/Mara Avaruddha. It’s Beast III/L’s designated Noble Phantasm, and possesses two True Names as an exceptional case. The reason is that they indicate they’re “the same being”. Saṃsāra is a Sanskrit term meaning “the cycle of death and rebirth” from which the other name of Kama “Samsara-Guru” derives from. Avaruddha is “obstacle” in Sanskrit, and indicates the several hindrances, or invitations to depravity, that Mara sent to Buddha.
>A coercive indulgence in a “love” with both good and bad meanings…… An extreme Noble Phantasm that represents the demonic nature of the two gods, Kama and Mara, at a natural disaster scale. In the case of receiving this Noble Phantasm inside Kama’s universe, it’ll allow to see the scene of the hell ─── or paradise of “Kama sending out (copies of) herself into all directions, and burning the Universe to exhaustion with her unilateral love”.

not every strong thing is an evil of humanity. You have to represent the worst parts of humanity to be an evil of humanity

god arjuna had no humanity left to be an evil.

>That's why Emiya killed her. He sensed that potential in her.
EMIYA didn't killed her. EMIYA killed all her cultist trying to get to her, Kiara gets the last laugh by commiting suicide and making EMIYA break and transform into DEMIYA.
I'm not debating Kiara is not a threat, but you are getting wrong what happened when EMIYA found her.
>Who the hell knows so it means nothing.
That's the exact opposite of nothing. She fought against one of the strongest creatures, regarless if it was in his optimal condition. Ibaraki is one of the strongest Oni, along with Shuten, daugther of Orochi.
It seems like you are trying to avoid this because it takes merit from Gil's killing Humababa with Enkidu, which is not the point of this, but to mention Banana did something so impressive like fight against Humbaba and defeat it.

You need to belong to a concept of human evil and have some form of love for it. Arjuna was far removed and barely had any emotions left. He loved nothing and didn't match a concept.

Kama's NP is pretty much universal heat death?

>○ The One without Body: EX
>A skill that shows one of Kama's other names, 『Ananga (The One without Body』.
>In the past, a demon called Taraka was making the gods suffer.
The gods knew that only the child of Parvati and Shiva could defeat it, but Shiva was so focused on training at that time that he wouldn't even look at Parvati at all.
>The troubled gods dispatched Kama, and tried to recover the couple's love by shooting at him with an arrow of lust.
But that action of Kama's enraged Shiva, and he incinerated Kama by opening his third eye.
>The fate of the divinity that received directly the power of the god that can destroy all creation, in other words the Universe, in their body ―――

Kama can clone themselves infinitely, each version of themselves can represent any human desire, whatever the viewer desires out of her. Even when you cut her down in Ooku another Kama pops up immediately. Despite being an idiot she's hard to kill.

After all she's become a universe

Fair enough

>She fought against one of the strongest creature
At an unknown level, so calling it "one of the strongest creatures" means nothing. Kiara is one of the most powerful entities in Fate. It doesn't matter if you kill her before she gets all her powers. How is this concept escaping you?

If I were to have beaten Mike Tyson when he was a baby, does that make me an impressive boxer?

and it should be mentioned, due to syncretism one of Kama's main powers is that Kama=Mara. The demon that tempted Buddha. In other words Japanese Satan.

> Mara・Papiyas: EX

>A skill that temorarily displays another face of Kama, her nature as the demon king who's the incarnation of worldly desires.
>Kama, also known as Mara, is considered to be the other side of the same existence.
>There are times when they combine them as Kama/Mara when talking about them.
>The origin of the word, Mara is "on that kills" and is translated as "demon", "obstacle to Buddhist practice" and "demon king".
>In Buddhism, it is the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven that resides in the sixth heaven of the six heavens of the desire realm, the heaven of controlling others' emanations.

>When the Gautama Buddha was reaching enlightenment, Mara tried to hinder that in various ways.
>It sent three beautiful girls to him (they were all Mara transformed), threw a plate of fire at him, rained stones and weapons on him, assailed him with monsters, heavy rain and wind......

>However, the Gautama Buddha turned the plate of fire and weapons into flowers and his enlightenment couldn't be obstructed.
>Having obstructed Shiva, Kama has been established as Mara who obstructed the Gautama Buddha and her role as "one who obstructs practitioners of Buddhism" has been fixed.
>One could even call Kama/Mara the god who represents the good and bad side of the concept known as love.

Normally the ratio of Mara to Kama is 6:4, but when she beasts out the Mara ratio increases.

With beast VI L & R what is the sin they represent? Do we have a clue yet?

Is a completely different situation. Kiara as a potential threat and Humababa as a threat against an already powerful oni.
Humababa can get stronger? Probably, but that doesn't take any merit from Banana defeating it.
Is Mike Tyson a creature made from a lot of humans that gets eventually stronger and requires one of the strongest oni to be defeated?
No, Mike Tyson only got weaker with time and was defeated by Buster Douglas.

>Kiara as a potential threat and Humababa as a threat
No. They are absolutely the same. Both are POTENTIAL threats. They both get stronger with time. The Humbaba we know as powerful and one of the strongest beasts is its complete form. We have no idea how strong it was when Ibaraki fought it, but it is FAR below it's full strength. Just like Kiara.

You can guess based on the spots left

Goetia Beast 1
Tiamat Beast 2
Kiara/Kama Beast 3
Primate Murder Beast 4
Ameratsu probably Beast 5
Nero/Manaka Beast 6
Marisberry Beast 7

All around not the most impressive selection Nasu chose.

>Kama=Mara.
Part of it. To be full Mara you would require both beasts to combine, Kiara and Mara. But because of their natures, this is impossible.

Tiamat works
Goetia is something of an OC, but it has concepts rooted in real myth so he's passable.
Amaterasu is nip wank, but at least it's a genuine figure.
Nero is literally the beast. This is the most appropriate one of all even if I dislike Nero.
The rest are shit yes.

*Cath Palug Beast IV, this is not tsukihime.

>No. They are absolutely the same. Both are POTENTIAL threats. They both get stronger with time.
Yeah but it's not the same human Kiara to something like Humababa, they are both threats and they have the potential to get worse.
But the fact Banana defeated Humababa is still impressive. That's all that I'm saying. And you are trying to take merit from honestly an important battle that Nasu covered on his blog.

No, Beasts don't actually combine, L and R are antithesis concepts despite being the same concept. People thinking they combine are just misunderstanding Kama's comment about her thinking Kiara was going to finish her off.

L and R are meant to repel each other, Kiara shoots down the idea that they combine. Kiara is love of oneself, Kama is love of others. Kama is true Mara(due to sycretism), Kiara is only an imitation of Mara that came later. They don't fuse to become true Mara.

>And you are trying to take merit from honestly an important battle that Nasu covered on his blog.
Important? Nasu phrased it as a joke.

>L and R are meant to repel each other
Isn't this the opposite for Beast VI? These two need eachother.

literally in the chapter, they state they feel stronger.
just like how s. karna was able to beat god arjuna based on power of friendship even if he's objectively weaker.

That's what I said in my sentence, it's impossible for them to combine because of their nature.
So? It was still a fight that happen behind scenes. It happened. I don't know why are you having such problem accepting that.

It didn't flop.

Bugger off.

Attached: 1561526273740.jpg (1365x230, 101K)

why wasn't angra a beast

Although it'll be Marisberry, probably it'll be closer to "Pseudo manmade diety Chaldeas, Marisberry". Chaldeas is a recreation of the universe or something, he was planning to use Chaldeas to create something which lead to Daybit shooting him before he could achieve it. Chances are he already uploaded his brain to the server though.

Kek I remember reading this comment
what video was it on again?

What's angra's respective sin? Could end up being something like-
> Beast 0 Angra Maiyu

What happened to Arjuna Alter? He was purged by the system and only allowed to exist because of an external factor which might be link to a Beast - the tree of fantasy.

You have to manually remove Beasts, you can't dismiss them. They have a special VIP Servant dedicated to them for a reason.

Angra is not a beast, even as an evil god from the grail is just that, an evil god.
He is sort of an antithesis of beasts. According to EMIYA if he managed to be born from the Grail, the CF would just nuke the place.

dumb scatkeks

Attached: I too enjoy some shit.png (779x694, 843K)

>Goetia is something of an OC, but it has concepts rooted in real myth so he's passable.
Goetia is basically Asmodeus the king of demons of Hebrew mixed with Solomon leftover stuff Nasu didn't want to hand to Solomon as not!Alter. There's literally a story of how he masquarades as Solomon and steals his ring.

>schez
>strong

>even though the 4th Anniversary Fatefes surveys show an overwhelming amount of support for Tsukihime content and collabs with other older TM works.
These people don't know what's good for them, what they really want is shit away from FGO.
Collabs ruin the old works.

Isn't Asmodeus also the offspring of Lilith and an angel? Why wasn't Lilith a beast of pleasure instead of an OC like kiara?

Good question, it was posted at some point.

Yeah I think is gonna be Marisbury was Goetia is Solomon too. Technically they are connected. A lot of characters wank on how 'upright' and 'decent' the guy was, and did things for the greater good even with his magus sense of morality. We need to insert a tragedy.

Asmo is also the father of Merlin in some myths.

In Talmud, Lilith becomes Asmodeus' wife and births their children. Satan is just some prosecutor of God for jews while the King of Demons is Asmodeus who was Solomon's opponent.

The actual threads for this could be the worst in Yea Forums's history.
It could get so out of hand that Fate might finally be banned from Yea Forums. Even a containment board.

He's sort of anti beast as a scapegoat.

>Satan is just some prosecutor of God
Ha Satan. Not to confuse with Helel, he has his own plans for humans.

Well merlin is part incubus. Asmo is a demon of lust and his mother is a godlike human of lust while his father is an evil Angel.
I wonder if Nasu decides to pick some real world lore which version of the stories he'll pick or mix up.

>medea lily above medea
are you braindead?

>Well merlin is part incubus.
Yeah but he became a good guy thanks to his baptism, I think in Fate that's also the reason why he is not Beast, even though he has the potential for one.

He mixes things. Solomon has a lot of Islamic stuff inserted too. Sheba being half djinn with that appearance is from the Quaran and Persian stuff.

Satan is so muddled by different origins and personas
> Archangel Named Lucifer cast into hell and becomes Satan
>Satan is the arbiter of God while Lucifer the fallen Archangel
>Sataneal is a Angem who wants to free humanity from being fools under God and gifts them knowledge.

Magical girls get weaker when they turn into hags. Medea Lily could deal with a pillar demon on her own, and turn it into pancakes. Medea would lose to Hassan. When she was young she was insane, when she became old she became a realist, and that makes her weak.

>Tamamo says Manaka is an evil of humanity.
Wait what? I don’t remember Tamano being Fate/Prototype.

>Medea would lose to Hassan.
non canon

"Helel" doesn't quite exist as a real lore figure, Helel (or how was translated, Lucifer) is a Babylonian King who got arrogant, not an angel or anything. That was literal fanfiction later made by Christians. Asmodeus was always the big shot demons for them and was bested by Solomon.

Well, you have to take in mind the title of Satan meant antagonist, so it's not that surprising a lot of those that oppose God have it, Helel/Lucifer among them.

That's from hanafuda. It's where we learn of Manaka's Nps being Sodom and gommorah.

They have an interesting exchange in hanafuda. Nero and Manaka are opposites there, so you can confirm your Beast VI.

Manaka was simply born in Japan (not really when her birthplace is the Root) because the Golden Chalice was implanted there to do a Grail War. She could have appeared literally anywhere.

Satan being a title and not a name is quite fitting and makes sense. Like how anti-christ might refer to individuals who deny christ rather than a certain individual.

I remember someone getting pissy about the beast of revalation being relegated to nipwank when this was brought up.

>That was literal fanfiction later made by Christians.
Are not all the myths born that way?
Besides, the concept of Helel comes from the book 14 of Isaiah and the word comes from bright, lucent, shiny, describing his aspect as one of the most beautiful angels in creation. Fallen from the glory of God aftter his failed attempt to be God. The Lucifer, Jesus finds in his story is also described as Satan in Matthew.
Solomon is an interested story especially his fall and when he praised and made altars on demons in the sacred places, but that's another story.

Wasn't even nip wank, other than her name, Manaka looks like a typical Western girl, without Japanese features. Ozymandias calls her Apophis. Literally she's just born in that setting because the Holy Grail happens in Tokyo.

I know but I guess something so important appearing in japan at all is close enough to nipwank. I like how inhuman manakah is. What sort of phenomenon would cause her birth? Is it the beast itself?

My point is that in the Hebrew tradition, Asmodeus is not a demon of lust, but the King of Demons. There aren't fallen angels either, unless you count Samael who has another role. Angels don't have free will. The earth spirits or demons are the ones who are in Hell and roam Earth. Asmodeus is the king.

While "Lucifer" was a mocking nickname to a King of Babylonia who built the Babel Tower.

Well it's an urban fantasy targetted to nips, of course would take place in Japan.

It's probably related to the evil dragon phenomena like Fafnir (which is probably a weaker emanation of the Grail Beast). It just seems to be Manaka would have remained relatively harmless if she hasn't experienced "love."

Sure in the Judaism doctrine, but in different doctrines and books Asmo is considered demon of lust, including in the Ars Goetia.
Besides, the man who built the Babel Tower wasn't non other than Nimrod.

Lucifer/Helel or whatever name he can have is the name given to the fallen Angel. Which is especially explored in all kinds of different books.

I'm aware, I'm just saying Goetia's stuff was clearly lifted from the "King of Demons steals Solomon's ring and pretends to be him" stuff where he is the King of Demons.

Asmodeus is just a pillar demon in FGO, but the character of Goetia is obviously inspired on that so Nasu just changed his name but it's till the King of Demons.

Sure. The only that I said was that Ha Satan and Helel are two different guys.

In other text angels do have free will since there are fallen angels. In the book of giants and enoch there are the watchers, angels who decided to take human brides. This story explains how magic and witchcraft came to humanity as angels taught their wives it. Because the angels were going against God's will by having giant evil maneating children with humans he punished them by causing the great flood. This was all caused by angels wanting to have children with beautiful human women.

He literally says he is in Salomon:
>I feed on humanity's battles, growth, envy, and regret and use it for my characteristic as a beast to "become stronger than the enemy."
>The beast of calamity, Cath Palug. In other worlds, I might have been called the killer of primates.

Apophis must also be apart of that phenomenon as well. I actually like this variety of syncretism.

Why do you say that? This thread has been pretty chill so far, the really insane posters usually stick to /vg/

I think that user wan saying that beast IV and primate murder are different enough to consider as separate versions of the same being.

I dont hate it, just wish TM would do something else, like finishing up the Tsukihime remake, that shits been in limbo since forever.

Maybe with their new studio we'll see something

And a Fate route by ufotable as well

>decide to look up Lilith's origins, and how that fanfiction was created
>Some guy in the middle ages got autistic about the creation of man being described two slightly different ways in the Bible, one was the standard genesis version, and then later on in the Bible they give a summary of events of Genesis "God created man and women and stuff, lets get on with the story" which caused the guy to autistically decide "But god didn't create man and women at the same time therefore Adamn must have been married twice, therefore I'll take a diety/demon from Babylonian lore and randomly decide that this was Adam's first wife"
>and lets create some random lore about this at the same time, about the reason they divorced was because she wanted to take charge during sex sometimes and he wasn't into that, so she became a demon and flew away, but three angels chased her and whatever.

No matter how I slice it, the story is stranger than I expected.

Maybe the depiction later on wasn't a play by play version of events since that was already out there, but it was just a summary. How did the decision "Adam must have been married twice" lead to "So it must have been Lilith, from mesopatamian lore"?

There's a reason the Bible created the concept of canon shitposting in the first place. People have added so much alt lore to the Bible over the generations that most people have no idea what's real and what isn't due to popular culture.

holy sameface rhino

New merch for Mashu, Roman, Merlin, Ana and I'm not sure if that's Ishtar or Da Vinci.

Attached: ED_TIGMU8AEXsi4.jpg (996x2048, 422K)

You can kinda be both. I enjoy FGO for what it is, and the Lostbelts in particular have been pretty good, but it's still a downgrade from the 2000's content.
Still a little hesitant to hope he ditches FGO, at least people care enough to translate it.

24 episodes will not save this garbage from being a trainwreck

That's a cute Ana

Cope harder.

Beelzebub is just ancient Christian shitposting by instead of calling an philistine god " Baal zebul ( Lord of heaven) to Baal zebub ( Lord of flies). Just casually calling a nations god the Lord of shit so long it became popular.

>40cm
Those are pretty big.

Meant hebrew shitposting, not Christian.

Jews fought against Baal in the past, they gained shitposting rights after beating him.

>Christians demonize biblical lilith cause she wanted to be equal Adam.
>claim it's because she said God's true name.

are they just going to skip over camelot or is that part of this

>Biblical Lilith
See that's the issue with Lilith, she's not anywhere in the Bible. She's medieval fan-fiction. So much shit people think is in the Bible, isn't at all.

There's a reason for the clasification of canon and apocrypha texts. It got to a point where the scholars had to do the same stuff as us, of course in a bigger scale, and say something among the lines of "bro, that shit ain't canon, that's a fanfic someone else created, only this texts are considered canon".

Camelot are getting adapted into two movies and released (at least the first one) next year:
youtube.com/watch?v=5MkBFxre8jA

If this goes well, we bet Solomon is next. They are teasing it a lot.

She is mentioned in the bible twice but not in the context of Adam's first wife. She's pretty much a ishtar-clone.

in reality you will get jackshit ( aka nothing you stupid fuck) because those awful sales lmao

Attached: 1557091944731.png (1095x338, 36K)

I wanna see amakusa and ibaraki getting their ass whooped and gozen going kamekaze

The book of enoch was considered canon for long time until some cardinals got together and tossed it out cause it made angels appear too scary and evil.

I hope this anime becomes the next flop encore faggot

First Orders numbers are wrong, though. Those were indeed the first week ones, but ended earning like 20-22k.

>cause it made angels appear too scary and evil.
There's still a few things about that, that survived. I think it's mentioned in the Bible that angels take human form because their true form is too much for the human mind.
But yeah, when you get closer to God, we hit deep into Metaphysical stuff.

Not...really. It was that gods are only gods if they have humans backing them up, but Arjuna threw away all his worshippers. Not friendship power. Karna still had Jinako, Ash and especially Guda, so he could show more of his power while Arjuna was always alone. Its not exactly a friendship relationship, but a god and man symbiotic relationship. The weakness in the unbeatable god was that at the core there was still a human.

but I like it, it's just gacha haters

I found it. It's mentioned in Ezekiel.

Will Gil and "Enkidu" get many gae scenes?

it's called a remake for a reason you dumbfuck

Nigga, meanwhile J.C has the rights for the animated adaptation, any attempt of Type Moon of doing a remake would be bad from a business point of view. They make a remake and J.C can adapt it because they have the rights.
Besides, how the fact is a remake changes that Nasu is pretty ashamed of his old chunni stuff, dude prefers to work more of the Extraverse or FGO.

Yeah, well that also go into the lore behind angels. Angels, Thrones, principalities, Arch angels, seraphim. The higher up your are as an angel on the hierarchy the less human you naturally appear.
>Onaphinam are the wheels within wheels.
>cherubim are have four faced with multiple wings and hooves
>seraphim are being of fire
>God himself is like golden flames or gold on fire in the shape of man.

>God himself is like golden flames or gold on fire in the shape of man.
Yeah, only few know his true form. Including the son of Man and God Jesus and those worthy.
I bet the pressure to just look at him must be something beyond any possible description.

>muh syncretism.

Beast I: Hebrew-Islamic ish. Christian too but mostly those.
Beast II: Mesopotamian.
Beast III: Hindu-Buddhism (it's basically Mara split into two semi OCs, but that's the foundation).
Beast IV: Is the most OCs of all because the only mythical connection is of an obscure Arthurian memery.
Beast V: Is Shintoism-Syncreticism (Fur Face isn't Amaterasu as much as some fox figure that appears in mythos INCLUDING Japan, since Tamamo is flavored Japanese she's more linked to Amaterasu, but wasn't it mentioned she has a name in Egypt too?).
Beast VI: Christian based (with ocs flavored but is the Revelations suff).
Beast VII: maybe Satan.

that's not how it works, you need producers for that and do you have the details for how long the animation rights lasts? if they cared for tsukihime they would have done an anime remake years ago, if a studio is free to do anything then they can even do original content but tsukihime anime was so bad that it's even considered to be non-existent and you think that JC wouldn't try and cash on in just few years later? even years old anime gets remake just because of the reputation of the source material and the maker. Look at dororo. Btw he's going away from FGO, and type-moon already have a new studio, possibilities are endless.

>Beast IV: Is the most OCs of all because the only mythical connection is of an obscure Arthurian memery.
Its classic Nasuverse lore reference. The beast of Gaia, the greatest monster of earth.

Seraphim have wings to cover their eyes just so his blinding light doesn't destroy
their eyes. It's always funny say that Christianity is boring compared to other religions or myths but that's only because people are literally basing their views from pagan syncretism. Old man god with cherubs is just Zeus and cupids visually. Goat horned devil is just a satyr. Biblical god is something lovecraft would base him stories off of. Biblical cherubs are terrifying as fuck. The Christian devil is beautiful as fuck Chad.

I'm aware but if people complain about OCs with Kiara or Marisbury, Fou also counts and his connection to a minor Arthurian figure is dumb. At least choose a relevant one.

We both know that aint happening since the extra verse is fucking horrendous while babylonia is not.
Why dont you go sit in a corner and cut yourself with nasu's garbage and irrelevant work like tsukihime or fate extra. Chuuni prose is more up your alley after all.

I just chalk it up to different figures being called different things in different histories. Arthur never fought Pug Calug or whatever in this version of history, Merlin just shoved it into Avalon before it could evolve into a monster beyond all compare. And then Merlin told Arthur about the monster or something later.

The name is the same but nothing else, plus there's an explanation for why Fou would be totally useless at the time and reduced to a minor legend. They wanted a minor legend because the less information about the creature they had to work with historically, the better, since they could usurp the entire legend for their own bullshit.

But the fact that they had to tie him to Arthurian lore in the first place feels kinda overt perhaps. Nasu just wants to wank Arthurian shit.

Makes you wonder if beast of Alaya is the other half and what form it would take.

Beast of Alaya are the CG's I think. Alaya is humanity, its beast is human in nature. Alaya goes for quantity over quality.

>and do you have the details for how long the animation rights lasts?
No one does, but I wouldn't be surprised if it falls under the category of use it for a while or lose it. You have to take in mind Nasu didn't just borrowed the rights like with the rest of his adaptations but he sold the rights to J.C, thanks to how new he was to that world.
That's the main problem behind it, the rights for the adaptation of Turkeyhandle. Besides, J.C is already busy with other IP, the meme behind Tsukihime anime non-existent is just that, a meme. Not something that is seriously taken in account when it comes to business.

>Nasu just wants to wank Arthurian shit.
Doesn't he always?

Wouldnt it make more sense if it was just the counter force as a whole?

No. Plus it's not the same beast of Beast (Katakana). It's animal/creature type.

oh shit we'll get voiced Siduri, almost forgot about her

How could YOU?

Attached: siduri.jpg (680x558, 78K)