Attached: NanoFate.jpg (350x385, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nanoha-15thanniversaryparty.com/
myanimelist.net/people/8826/Masaki_Tsuzuki
files.catbox.moe/dk66d8.mp4
nanoha.fandom.com/wiki/Firstraum
youtu.be/0p4QWjpe3CM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We haven’t continued the main timeline in over 6 years. I don’t care what anyone thinks of Force, but abandoning the main story is fucking bullshit

Is this yuri?

Yeah the voice actors confirmed that Nanoha & Fate have sex every day from 11 to 1

Should have stopped at A’s, or Strikers if they must

side-lining yuno

StrikerS

Not finishing Forces

Misguided fans.

Killing Triangle Heart 3 before the main villain Organization Clover was defeated. When a series I like does not let the main antagonist be defeated before it end/finish the story and the author/writer is still alive. It end up hunting my dream because I want to know how it end, does the bad guy win or do these lose and what was lost to get to that point if any.

I do really like the Nanoha's series but Forces also hunt my dream because it was never finish.

This

I hope we at least get something new for the series next year and that Detonation was not the end of the series

StrikerS movies is probably the safest thing for the series to do next

He said flaw, not strength.

How about not finishing the fucking story?

It's missing this.

Attached: 1542493296509.jpg (850x603, 113K)

And this

Attached: 1370946740792.jpg (1180x1607, 245K)

>Signum will never be relevant again
>not even used as shipping bait
Feels bad man

Jokes on her, Nanoha is fucking Vivo behind her back.

Endless spin-offs instead of moving the main story forward.

Attached: 1bbaf7bce76fcb4e532ded30b3f53dce.jpg (547x751, 144K)

That's how it feels to like Arf. The latest movie completely forgot she even existed.

Attached: 011.jpg (1300x832, 196K)

>Huckebein confirmed as still a thing

Attached: img-main-01.jpg (1400x999, 840K)

For those who missed the last thread, they just announced an exhibit that's going to be touring Japan for the next three months leading up to the anniversary party in January.

nanoha-15thanniversaryparty.com/

Attached: img-main-02.jpg (1400x999, 802K)

It's yurishit.
Thread over.

Attached: =O.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

The only Yea Forums approved Yuri show.

Attached: 20659.jpg (1479x2048, 364K)

vivid

>strikers
>vivid
>force
at this point its been more bad than good

If Yuno were a girl then the character wouldn’t have been sidelined. Would like to see that timeline

Attached: IT WAS FERRET ALL ALONG.jpg (700x1550, 323K)

To be honest Vivio strangely looks like she could be the biological child of Fate and Yuno

also

Attached: Einhart's parents.jpg (720x544, 61K)

3rd Season

Made them grow up in StrikerS.

God she's perfect.

Attached: illust_45128970_20190727_022147.jpg (700x933, 176K)

So it's confirmed that getting hit with one if Nanoha's beams feels incredibly good.

Attached: 10.jpg (722x1024, 168K)

>When Vivio is 20 her mamas will only be 33.
Imagine how that dynamic is going to look.

You mean Arisa and Fate, right? Yuuno isn't even a girl, if Vivio was his daughter she would be 50% male.

Attached: 1542437739069.png (512x768, 245K)

Apparently they sometimes switch places for fun.

Attached: Yuuno cameo in Vivid Strike.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

There is something fishy about Vivio, sometimes she slips.

Attached: boatlights.png (1280x720, 760K)

I'm convinced that they're going to have to do something about Force next. It was impressive how they managed to avoid it with Strike and the last two movies, but they've run out of ways to hide from it. They either have to address it, retcon it, or shift the focus of the series to a completely new set of characters which I don't see happening since even Strike was mostly the same old group.

Attached: __fate_testarossa_isis_eaglet_lily_strosek_and_takamachi_nanoha_lyrical_nanoha_mahou_senki_lyrical_n (850x1249, 446K)

Attached: 1508374217073.jpg (2348x5833, 1.54M)

user made this when I rambled how Vivio should have been made tomboyish like Miura.
Now I am obliged to post this marvel.

Attached: If Vivio was Miura.jpg (1920x1080, 913K)

Fate isn't on my dick.

It is a shame Miura ended up being as big a loser as Vivio.
She was cool when she was introduced.

Attached: 1491640902046.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

But if they were merged into one chadacter, she would have big honkers transformation and would have kicked everybody's butt/belly/honkers/thighs and other erotogenous zones eventually.

Attached: DmkOHZ5U4AAOF6t.jpg orig.jpg (759x759, 108K)

>one chadacter
ugh, typo unintended, but hmmmmmh

Attached: DQHHo93UQAAv3bT.jpg (1000x755, 136K)

Force isn't finished and we aren't getting more main timeline stuff. Otherwise you're right.

Attached: DdAjk_eV4AASJhK.jpg (800x800, 101K)

Miura is still plenty impressive and went longer in the Intermiddle than anyone else in the primary cast and wound up losing to Sieg, who's a high bar to clear. But of course that doesn't count because she got the funny meme loss in Strike.

Sadly for her the intermiddle plot got dropped rather uneventfully and no one seems to care about her accomplishments, not even the other vivids. The fact she pretty much lost offscreen and got kicked out of her dojo immediately afterwards doesn't help.
It is also sad how pretty much everybody she fought was thinking in someone else while kicking her ass. No one cared about fighting her.

What about Symphogear?

Attached: 75751266_p0.jpg (800x1135, 606K)

Nanoha VA is a old hag ready to sudoku and Fate VA is a too busy with work.

No onscreen NanoFate sex

This is fucking painful. If I had a wish that would be for FORCE to properly finish it's run so we can see the development and resolution of Signum/Agito's character arc.

Attached: SignumGladiatorTest.jpg (800x1143, 276K)

The production team is infamously coy about whether Nanoha and Fate are a couple. Officially, they are Best Friends who live together as adults and raise an adopted child who calls them both Mama. At this point I think that Seven Seas is coy about it just for the meme.

Yukari Tamura and Nana Mizuki (Nanoha and Fate's voice actors) very much consider Nanoha and Fate a couple though. to the point where according to Nana Nanoha and Fate set aside 2 hours every night for "private consultation"

I wonder what they consult each other about?

Force literally stopped the main continuity dead in its tracks because it was supposed to be the continuation from StrikerS but it was so bad that it was basically cancelled.

How to best set up bounded fields so that Vivio doesn't hear their mating screams

I love Arf. It's a shame she is only relevant in fiest season

Nanoha a cuck

Attached: Cucked Nanoha.jpg (1280x1830, 387K)

Arf gets arguably the rawest deal of all of the characters, she's relegated to an offscreen babysitter in the main timeline and even in Ref/Det which tried to give everyone something even a bit mild she pretty much just got beaten down on and forgotten about. Yuuno still gets to appear and occasionally do something plot relevant.

They're married in canon, and officially a family for Vivio, but I wouldn't call Nanoha a yuri franchise, it doesn't have enough romance for that.

Will they finally arse themselves to animate the goddamn wedding? What the fuck is stopping them from doing it?

They are a family, but I don't know if Nanoha and Fate are officially considered married.

Realistically at this point nobody denies that as adults Nanoha and Fate are a couple though.

They're not officially married.

based oji-san!

Attached: Ojisan living the dream.png (941x397, 372K)

The creator said that Fate is the Father & Nanoha is the mother of their relationship, so they are literally a couple & have been since StrikerS. He wrote a canon Vivid sequel where Fate gets jealous about Nanoha showering with Einhart & ties up Nanoha and "punishes" her off screen while Vivio is in the other room

>Fate
>topping
I don't believe it

She's yandere, Vivid Life confirmed it.

Where are you from, 2008?

The land of them never being mentioned as married in canon, which is reality.

Thankfully we got a lot of cute doujins and an anthology based around it though.

They're both Vivio's guardians, which makes them married by definition. You don't need a fact to be explicitly mentioned to be canon, if you don't agree you should hurry and go tell the Japanese staff that they got it wrong.

>and officially a family for Vivio
Bad news for you

Attached: Fate marriage.png (820x414, 318K)

Wtf with the artstyle.

That's not what marriage is user.

I feel like it's 2012 again.

Not ack but these sorta insert doujins might be the thing that is actually worse than the standard japanese rape shit
Since they shit not only over the body, but also the mind/soul/identity/life story of the character

It's not like Cyclone's are too accurate either.

It's one of the requirements for adoption in Japan and most countries, it's one of the main problems with Japan's current partnership system since homosexual couples in partnerships aren't allowed to be registered both as guardians of an adopted child, one needs to be registered as a godmother or godfather. Google it if you want more info.

I believe you user. Now just give me the source where Tsuzuki stablishes this as the requirements used in Mid Childa.

Nanoha gets new fans every year, it's to be expected that some of the new fans ignore some of the old stuff.

It's subtext, their laws are based on Earth's and Japan's, if something is different it's specified.

Gear is only for the high IQ Yea Forumsnon which there sadly are not that many left.

It's funny that that user explicitly notes that Midchilda's laws are different and then tries to still use Japan's law.

Japanese media will never officially confirm yuri relationships if they can help it, even if they're gay as hell and fuck like rabbits like Nanoha and Fate do.

They're not officially married, but they are very obviously in a relationship, that much even canonical materials will support thanks to Vivid Life.

They're officially married since Vivid started, that much is canon, you can choose to believe otherwise but personally I can't hold beliefs that contradict the evidence.

chill, this is one of these old but endless autistic debates that have no outcome or solution

Attached: DBFrcB1UAAADxuh.jpg (1051x1200, 123K)

In Innocence, Vivio was written as Fate & Nanoha’s biological daughter

I still want more elaboration on that. The Innocent timeline is based.

PreCure’s most iconic characters (both girls) who got chosen as Olympic mascots were married to each other with two adopted children & kissed at the end of the manga.

is it actually mentioned she's biological? iirc not

Yes, Vivio tries to tell Fate that she & Nanoha are her mothers but Einhart prevents her because it would apparently cause a time paradox

Innocent is going to be the source material for the next Detonation sequel

Now if only other Japanese media had the balls to do that.

>Yes, Vivio tries to tell Fate that she & Nanoha are her mothers
No, that is not stated, being a biological child is just your interepretation. At least it is not stated like that in the scanlation, dunno about moon.
"talking about your birth" might mean even Vivio being a cloned Olivie, so the "you are my mama" can still be about adoption.

Attached: 012.png (1129x1600, 844K)

>Vivio says Fate is her mom
>Einhart immediately starts talking about Vivio's birth being negated if she were to say it
That's fairly blatant confirmation that it's biological. Unless you want to think that Fate and Nanoha wanted a child so badly they invoked Project F in the Innocent timeline to make an Olivie clone to adopt, which one be one hell of a leap from that page's context.

According to TVTropes it was a reference to her being their biological daughter.

That wouldn't make it a paradox that reverts Vivio's birth though. You can make all the interpretations you want that go against the author's original intentions but that only makes you unreasonable, and maybe homophobic, not clever.

Who was the bottom though?

>According to TVTropes

At some point Cyclone has become its own timeline with its own canonical buttplugs of Ace nerf. Embrace it.

Attached: 1550237869273.jpg (1280x1830, 706K)

Cope they are always right about everything, you only have yourself to blame for being homophobic

That's a fallacy, the validity of an argument is independent of who makes it.

>That wouldn't make it a paradox that reverts Vivio's birth though.
That's far fetched logic at best.

My whole point is to not assume. We don't have the information, the end. If you think we have it even tho we really don't, then your are wrong.

The voice actors literally have complete control over their characters since the creator of the series also stated NanoFate is canon. And they said Nanoha & Fate have daily 3 hour sex sessions off screen during StrikerS. It’s blantantly obvious that Vivio was their biological daughter

The complain is real tho. The truth status of that "claim" is simply unknown.
If tropes claims something, you should look at its source, because on its own tvtropes is not authority on anything, so yeah it was pretty absurd and I bet was joking.

I think that user is more of pointing out that TVTropes and the people who use it aren't any sort of authority. Even if they're not wrong in this instance, claiming that some troper typed up something doesn't act as further proof.

>That's far fetched logic at best.
Anything other than what's being clearly implied is far-fetched. What other conclusion could you possibly draw from Vivio telling one of her mamas that they're her mama being able to cause a paradox that would make her no longer be born?

Cope homophobe

>there are sill ferretfags claiming Nanoha and Fate are not gay

It's probably Yuuno himself posting cross-dimensionally.

I have to give credit to her. It's rare to see a series of rape doujins with a solid continuity.

Yuuno supports their friends' relationship, he's a cool uncle that even gets to spends time with Vivio at the infinite library. Nanoha fans being homophobic has no excuse.

You guy(s?) are getting absurd. This is another of those retard battles a la "are they married/canon/etc".

>Anything other than what's being clearly implied is far-fetched. What other conclusion could you possibly draw from Vivio telling one of her mamas that they're her mama being able to cause a paradox that would make her no longer be born?
What happened in StrikerS could work completely well too. If they knew about the incident in advance, things would inevitably take place in a different manner and the outcome of Vivio finding a new home in NanoFate's den of lezzing could be jeopardised.
She would be different individual, different experiences and history, and then this voyage to the past wouldn't happen, etc.

You are just too narrow minded that the only thing you can imagine under the words time paradox is "but your dad would not nut in ur mom and you would not be born"

It's always Numbers/Strikers stuff with the occasional Vivid cameo so it's easy to keep track of the continuity

>What happened in StrikerS could work completely well too. If they knew about the incident in advance, things would inevitably take place in a different manner and the outcome of Vivio finding a new home in NanoFate's den of lezzing could be jeopardised.
That's the circumstance in Gears, where they talk about how Vivio getting too close to Nanoha might lead to a future where she isn't taken in by her.

They never once say it can negate her birth outright, which is what is claimed in Innocence. Not being born is very different from having a altered life after the fact.

>We don't have the information, the end
The conclusion made by the fans is the only reasonable way to interpret the manga, you can say that "we don't know" is an option but that only shows how biased you're at imposing irrational standards of evidence to things that you so passionately hate.

I can't imagine people denying it after it's so explicitly canon at this point
> Fate seems to have difficulties waking up the morning. I think she has low blood pressure. She always moans “Un” in bed when Nanoha says “Fate-chan, it’s morning. She’ll usually spaces out throughout morning after Nanoha leaves for morning training." - Fate's Voice Actress Nana Mizuki
> --Before, you said “Fate’s prince-like charm is being polished in this third installment of the series,” was that referring to the lesbian relationship with Nanoha?
> The lovey-dovey-ness is definitely there. In this series, Fate drives a car, and when Nanoha sat in the passenger’s seat, Fate said “I’ll give you a ride until we reach OO”. Fate & Nanoha are truly in love!" - Fate's Voice Actress Nana Mizuki

I'm pretty confident that Tsuzuki doesn't intend to imply Vivio is a lesbo biological baby. He wouldn't open that can of worms on the fanbase.

Poor Vivio's VA.

We haven't had a marriage denier in months, so this is refreshing. Just let them be and have fun watching.

Attached: 1545111446201.jpg (2821x4092, 1.39M)

Yeah I just went over to Tsuzuki's house earlier today, we had a couple of drinks and he told me he would never, ever do that.

Attached: DNdk4zRUEAI7CSC.jpg (387x392, 47K)

>That's the circumstance in Gears, where they talk about how Vivio getting too close to Nanoha might lead to a future where she isn't taken in by her.
you were on a rigth track here
>They never once say it can negate her birth outright, which is what is claimed in Innocence. Not being born is very different from having a altered life after the fact.
What they never once say is that the paradox would negate her birth. Fucking read it.

I'm not even fighting against the idea retards, I'm just trying to keep it real and not a meme delusion that "has been confirmed thousand times (but actually never)", like you do.
Stay on Earth, accept that we don't know some stuff for certain, what is so fucking hard about that. Perhaps stopping being autistic?

>The conclusion made by the fans is the only reasonable way to interpret the manga
this was a great sarcasm
>things that you so passionately hat
but this was a shit projection. Fucking chill, friend. We both like this stuff and we both clearly ship NanoFate to our death, but you are being silly now.

Are you fucking retarded? He goes out of his way to add as much Yuri shipping as possible

>What they never once say is that the paradox would negate her birth. Fucking read it.
>Because you're my ma-
>If we have to talk about your birth, then we might end up causing a paradox, so...

Why wouldn't he do that? If the main timeline keeps running Nanoha and Fate will inevitably get a biological daughter of their own, changing Vivio to be that in Innocent didn't really surprise people.

Lesbo biological progeny isn't Yuri shipping. That's outright LGTB promotion.

Cloned daughter it's possible but I doubt he would ever introduce "magical dicks" into Canon. That's fun in doujins but it would raise all kinds of unnecessarily complicated questions if tried to be taken seriously in-universe.

Did Tsuzuki even write Innocents?

That's a good question. Innocent fags, do you know the answer?

When even the fucking voice actresses for your main characters ship the idea that Nanoha & Fate are fucking 24/7 off screen, and you not only confirm these ideas but state that you also believe they are in love then it's clear he wrote the series with them being gay in mind. The only main character that isn't lesbian is Yuuno & he basically gets written out of the plot in the movies

>We both like this stuff and we both clearly ship NanoFate to our death
If you're being honest I think you may need to learn more reliable epistemological tools, your arguments aren't sound.

The Innocent world is pretty advanced so it is safe to assume they have means to make a child between two women possible. Even our own technology is almost at this point.

proving my point. You overinterpret to level the text can't support for you.
Anyway, I don't intend to spend the evening like this, so I'm out.
My was just normal observation/whateverpost without intention to launch shitstorms.
And that is a problem how? (I know it might in Japan, but for us degenerates, heh.)

Attached: dark elves are for.png (740x746, 276K)

Yes
> Written by Masaki Tsuzuki

Yes. By cloning and/or tube genetics. Futanari is a distant impossible dream. And too outlandish for a setting like Nanoha's. If NanoFate ever have a biological child it will be with the help of a lab.

>Cloned daughter it's possible but I doubt he would ever introduce "magical dicks" into Canon.
You don't need a magical dick, biological children for homosexual couples through science is a pretty common idea in fiction, and probably in reality within our lifetime.

Yes. I said that much is possible but I don't get why Vivio would jeopardize her existence if all it takes is take her mommy's conception materials in a lab blender for making it happen.

It just never felt like his style.

Tsuzuki writes EVERYTHING. He even wrote the Fate/ crossovers.

Attached: 42c20972602c609b32b12d7b66cd57702ea36d06_850432_1097_1600.jpg (1097x1600, 854K)

>Tsuzuki writes EVERYTHING. He even wrote the Fate/ crossovers
Except Vivid Life/A la Carte.

>Who was the bottom though?
In Innocent, Nanoha.

Attached: Those lilies though.png (1092x685, 398K)

He writes Vivid Life you dummy. But he is not responsible for the anthology works, obviously.

Gotta keep the science (magic actually) sexy tho. So I would not be for magical furtadicks as long as they are not actual. If it's an energy (rainbow colored for Vivio) rod materialised out of mana, I'm totally for that.

If it's a spell that requires you to deposit vaginal your fluids as deep into your partner as possible and make her come so that the cells from them travel into her womb, hey nice too.

More lewd ideas welcome. Maybe Michilda women actually have more options like that and it is a subject of heated debates on (wouldbe)pregos net forums.

Trying to switch to some topic that would be more fun so that our generous swine-feeder sensei is at least amused reading it.

Attached: Vol.3_023.png (612x434, 143K)

Not everything, but almost all of Nanoha. Some episodes of StrikerS and some Drama CDs weren't credited to him, and some other stuff too I'm sure.

>So I would not be for magical furtadicks
*I would not be against magical futadicks, as long as they are not actual/permanent

They just should let Mira do the official Nanoha/Fate impregnation scene.

All of this sounds fun for fan stuff but it would work poorly into the main plot bringing attention to unnecessary stuff that would make more difficult to keep the focus on the main beef of the story.

my brother of african descent.

Attached: Vol.3_015.png (532x710, 183K)

That sounds great.
Alternatively, revive Tokoharu.

Attached: 0005.png (2113x3000, 1.62M)

He didn't write some individual episode scripts but I heavily doubt that it wasn't under his guidance or influence of his outline for StrikerS.

You're right about the drama CDs though, I forgot about the infamous Megami ones

In the main continuity Nanoha is the bottom, Tsuzki makes it clear that Fate is a yandere towards Nanoha

Attached: Yandere.jpg (708x1000, 84K)

Did Tsuzuki also wrote those?

Before anyone asks those 4-komas are not official, and also generally not very funny.

Attached: 1561061706237.jpg (299x900, 214K)

Yes
> Tsuzuki (Related works) (Nanoha StrikerS the Comics)

Attached: Canon.jpg (708x1000, 106K)

>Before anyone asks
I was to slow

Attached: 1552796055654.jpg (700x989, 215K)

He did not.

None of these are from StrikerS the COMICS.

That's not StrikerS the comics, that's the Nanoha Nanos, a fan-web-4-koma.

Cope they literally are from the Omake
> myanimelist.net/people/8826/Masaki_Tsuzuki

They're not. See

Some dumb online manga readers mixed them together with As/StrikerS official manga, which was cnofusing as hell. But it also clearly demonstrated the jarring difference so at least some people probably realised that.

Also, you must really hate Fate if you want those to be canon.

Some day Nana and Yukari are gonna be dead and won't be able to do the voices or songs.

>Also, you must really hate Fate if you want those to be canon.
Or hate literally anyone. Everyone was stupid and nonsensically in every 4th panel of that doujin.

Wonder if the franchise will continue with new focus leads it if they'll finally let it rest.

They aren't canon, but this is though. Fate blasted Nanoha with her device after spotting Nanoha in the shower with Einhart

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-08 Dynasty Reader » Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid Life Memory 07 Welcome To (677x1032, 256K)

Nana lives forever.

If Yukarin dies we'd get a replacement who doesn't flake out on wanting to do Nanoha-related work.

Attached: DPzdU9DVoAczcg8.jpg (499x700, 95K)

I am honestly surprised Yukarin hasn't killed herself yet.

I hope Einhart joins the family soon.

Also this which explicitly confirms that they got married sometime after StrikerS

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-08 Dynasty Reader » Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid Life Memory 02 The Cursed (423x693, 146K)

by then we'll have voice-synthesizing AIs that will be close enough to the original.

What was the aftermath of such event?
Do the TSAB cover up all those incidents where they destroy private property with magic out of service?
How often do they redecorate their house?
Is Vivio getting psychological assistance at St. Hilde to deal with the passive agressiveness of both her moms?

Where? Do you have the next page?

>wanting that womanizer anywhere near nanofate

Vivid Life a canon sequel to Vivid written by Tsuzuki himself

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-08 Dynasty Reader » Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid Life Memory 07 Welcome To (617x929, 233K)

That only says that Nanoha and Fate are her mothers, which has been known since StrikerS, it was in the Vivid manga where they first started referring to them as legal guardians, which confirms the actual legal status of their relationship.

Hayate covers everything up

files.catbox.moe/dk66d8.mp4

This doujin series genuinely made me mad that Nanoha didn’t get invited in on the fun

Even believing that where does their marriage get confirmed? The page posted doesn't say anything related to it.

I don't know if it's said in any part of Vivid Life or A la Carte, but I'm sure in Vivid and the Sound Stages (and/or one of the movie commentaries track) both of them are said to be now Vivio's legal guardians.

They saved their marriage for a Magazine cover instead, this was in 2014 before Vivid came out so i would assume it was used as promotion for the show

Attached: 10665383_749286215139409_816032793727877646_n.jpg (500x644, 97K)

I would like if Tsuzuki made things less confusing and just flat out declared them married (as in textually using the term) all this Japanese law/legal guardian bullshit is too unnecessarily convoluted for something most of the fanbase would easily accept.

>this was in 2014 before Vivid came out
user...

Attached: 01 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha [720p Hi10p AAC BD][kuchikirukia]V5.mkv_snapshot_09.45_[2019.05.17_22 (960x720, 117K)

We get NanoFate marriage covers and new artwork every once in a while after the Vivid manga confirmed it, which was in 2009.

Attached: 1545612535924.jpg (1215x1600, 480K)

>all this Japanese law/legal guardian bullshit is too unnecessarily convoluted
Whats so convoluted about Vivio constantly repeating that she has two mamas?

>while after the Vivid manga confirmed it
Cool in which chapter does that happened?

>all this Japanese law/legal guardian bullshit is too unnecessarily convoluted
Seems to be common knowledge for most people, if someone doesn't know they can easily Google it or look it up on Wikipedia.

That it makes people do uneccesary research and mental gymnastics just to give credence to non-textually stablished fact everyone wants to be true.

Best part is that you can clearly see Vivio and Einhart between Illya and Nanoha's ass

According to Tzuzki, Vivio views Fate as the father & Nanoha as the mother.

Alright real Nanoha fans. What's the totally canon hidden meaning behind this?

They've been canon ever since this was released

Attached: Official Word of God.jpg (1188x1034, 320K)

>Giant Nanoha is about to hipcheck her daughter and her daughter's friend into the Ilya duo
Be more careful where you carry her, Fate.

According to this Tony Stark and Steve Rogers are totally an item

Since chapter 1.
後見人 (Koukennin) is the word for legal guardian, which is used in the Movie 1st commentary track too.

Attached: 1567093242435.jpg (345x212, 23K)

Why does canon yuri make you seethe so much?

And the theory here is that legal guardian means marriage because Mid Childa totally have the exact same laws a Japan, correct?

>mental gymnastics
That's not mental gymnastic, that's use of basic reasoning. Mental gymnastics usually implied using bad arguments to support a conclusion that contradicts observation.

Yes, everything Tzsuki has published all but confirms that their in a relationship

I don't have anything against canon Yuri. I'm seething against non-clarified status of a relationship only implied through weird hints that may or may not be true.

You have to do some amazing mental gymnastics do not see Nanoha and Fate as a married couple.

Fine then. Then the equivalent of mental gymnastics done with reasonable but unnecessarily tangled goose chase of terms and references.

Mid Childa is based on Earth's, mostly on Japan, but it's not an exact copy of Japan as it's easily seen since StrikerS episode 1, the things that are different are shown or stated to be different.

I do see them as married couple but we have no textual confirmation of it. I don't get satisfied by theories or references to foreign laws and shit. I want them to outright say they're married.

Not everything apparently. No one explained why Fate can blast holes in their house out of jealousy without getting in legal trouble.

>may or may not be true.
Taking everything into account it can't be not true in the current state of the main timeline, unless you ignore some of the content.

It is called comedy.

Same reason Hayate can molest all her underlings.
They are high ranking officers.

That's reasonable. If only there was a way to be 100% sure. One that doesn't involve wild mass guessing.

>wild mass guessing
Heh.

This was never explicitly stated nor explained in any official installment of the franchise. I call BS in that.

I personally wouldn't take the gags on Vivid Life too seriously, you can still explain everything in context but I think it's apparent that Tsuzuki didn't write this manga to take the jokes as important character-defining events.

Funny. Some anons here totally believe Micaiah wants to strip people naked on purpose and that Sieg eats grass as a way of living. Are you telling me they're... wrong?

Nothing is 100% certain, not in the real world and not in fiction. In Nanoha it isn't even stated that every main character is "human", yet we assume they are, but that's how reasoning works, when there is enough evidence to support a claim that belief gets upgraded to fact status.

Yes it was, Hayate molesting the Knights and her subordinates is in the canonical numbered Sound Stages for A's and StrikerS.

>Nothing is 100% certain
It is if the author flat out states it is.

No, I'm just personally not sure if we should take all jokes so seriously, but objectively speaking the people you mention should be right.

Yes but it's not explained that she gets away with it because of rank. She can do that because people loves her and in spite of her molesting she only does it in good fun and is quite polite with those who have a problem with it.

So yeah, I keep calling be on Hayate abusing her power. Specially with jealous people like Regius breathing behind her neck.

Face the facts user.

Attached: [ron] Vivid Strike! - Creditless ED2 (1080p BD Hi10 FLAC) [DD4D31FD].mkv_snapshot_01.03_[2019.09.08_ (1920x1080, 351K)

So. Is Vivid Life Canon or not? I has to be one or the other. You can't half-ass this.

>Some anons here totally believe Micaiah wants to strip people naked on purpose and that Sieg eats grass as a way of living.
Of course those are jokes. I may be one of the greatest pervMicaiah fans but honestly, if you want to take something from that into the main canon, it would be that she's a raging lesbian, which... might not be surprise on Midchilda.

That only tells me Sieg likes cutes things which a maid costume totally is.

>However, the most critical part is missing.

???

Kris doesn’t have a...?

He could say it and then retcon it. Nothing is 100% certain.

But it would be 100% certain during the time before he retcons it.

Good master.

Author statements outside of an official piece of media don't reconstruct the canon, if Gorge Lucas said in an official event that Luck was back that wouldn't change the character in the movie. If a statement is made as a fact within the narrative (e.g. "the button was red"), the fact can always be changed later in the narrative if the author thinks it's convenient for the story (e.g. "the button that appeared to be red, was in fact just another white button, but it was under a red light). So even in fiction 100% certainty is not possible, that kind of certainty is only possible in math.

Can we talk about something else? I’m not interested in reading an autistic argument copy pasted from a half a decade ago

Attached: AFDDC8C9-98A0-43B9-B4A5-FA4D0EDA5A34.png (311x300, 171K)

Not even in math can you be 100% certain.

It is certain. What just said only explains that certainty lasts a long as the person in charge of stablishing canon wants. If the red button was retconned as white later fine but it doesn't change the fact that for a while it was officially a red button under the people in charge decided otherwise.

Let's talk about how cute the Vivids are in other outfits.

Attached: 09.jpg (4079x2941, 3.43M)

That's as close a truth as we can get probably, but something that is stated to be one way can always just seem that way but be something different. It's not that we're meant to always consider these very unlikely scenarios, this is just some philosophy that may be useful to have in mind for your every-day reasoning.

I tried here but why discuss horny things when you could sperg about meta/philosophical things

Attached: Quinnoliek.jpg (606x332, 74K)

It can't be. The super strong Fuuka has trouble dealing with a Fake Strike+Fortress combo?

So basically you're telling that NanoFate being married is in the eye of the beholder.

Vivio looks cute on her legal guardian's BJ

Attached: yande.re 462489 ass fujima_takuya heels heterochromia mahou_shoujo_lyrical_nanoha mahou_shoujo_lyric (2865x4090, 1.2M)

Attached: smug runt.jpg (403x619, 119K)

Math is 100% certain because it works within its rules and definition, but everything that applies math it's not, like physics.

In that example the button was always white, the story was just written to make people think it wasn't.

Remind me, is every world in Dimensional Sea an alternate Earth? Or am I mixing it with a different setting?

Fuuka cosplaying as Nanoha is adorable

If that's true then certainty was 100% assured because the "twist" was planned from the start and have a purpose in the story.

Everything is on the eyes of the beholder, the smartest person on Earth could be a Flat Earther if he was indoctrinated and exposed to wrong information since he was a kid. The important thing is to base your beliefs and facts on evidence, and not to ask for impossible standards of evidence for a specific fact because you don't like it.

I'm ok with the fact I'm just pissed about wishy-washy writing that makes everything confusing and is part of what left the main timeline stagnated to this very day. Tsuzuki is a goddamn chicken.

More than a chicken I think the problem is that he's not a very good writer, and not necessarily for anything he did with the lesbians, we got one of the biggest yuri couples out of his franchise so I can't complain.

Fuuka is always adorable.

Attached: 1512356040136.jpg (1000x1132, 188K)

He won't speak about their wedding.
He won't finish FORCE.
He won't ever again give relevance to any character with a penis or over the age of 15.

Tsuzuki you goddamn coward.

Not his fault. Force was what he wanted to write and the fact that he refuses to retcon it and wants to incorporate elements of it elsewhere means that it's still special to him. Blame the fact that it didn't sell and he was forced to move on to other things as a result.

Fans screeched and hollered about Touma so he can't have male focus anymore. Main timeline is stalled out so he can't do adult focus (until a potential Detonation sequel). Higher ups probably prevent him from outright confirmations like the wedding thing since it would mess with marketability of items like dakis and such.

He's clearly saving the Yuri for the end of the franchise, having NanoFate kiss & get married is the thing you do when you are certain that the series is ending. This is why he adds all of the explicit Yuri into the manga instead of the anime

Force only demonstrates how bad of a writer he is, and how out of touch he was giving Nanoha fans that kind of story with such a terrible main characters.

>He won't ever again give relevance to any character with a penis
Well I mean that part is smart and good.

Attached: The Final Word in Narrative Advice.jpg (500x556, 71K)

You can have your lesbian main cast and still have some cool side male characters, you know.

Attached: 6-1.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Hopefully we get something about Force during the next Lyrical event. Adult Nanoha needs her time in the spotlight again. I would also like to see more Thoma, he was super cute.

Ogawa is as cool and relevant as the ferret.

I liked Chrono, but I didn't care about any of the other males, and I'm pretty sure most Nanoha fans don't watch Nanoha for the guys.

Side characters means they aren't "relevant". Ogawa isn't relevant either. He's an occasional cameo in his own show, and that's as much as he and male characters like him should be. He does not matter to the plot and never will.

>not posting best male

Attached: 5BB689E8-B90B-4B8F-A55C-14566FCEC85A.gif (444x250, 770K)

Bikki was right there next to Ogawa.

Side characters can have their spotlight from time to time you know. And Nanoha used to do that for great effect. I liked Vice's small redemption subplot in StrikerS for example.

Man StrikerS had some great stuff in it. They managed to give a fucking helicopter pilot side character an interesting character and his own key moments.

You need a dick in order to be male

We haven't seen Hibiki's crotch yet so we can't confirm if he's a girl.

The dikki is clearly canon

Attached: dikki.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

This is why I love Yea Forums.

Symphogear x Nanoha crossover never ever

It's one of the biggest wasted opportunities of the contemporary mahou shoujo genre.

>We will never get Fate and Tsubasa interaction
>Nana will never go mad talking to herself in the sound booth

Throw in Levi for some 3 way interaction.

Attached: aa9ba58b87d6277fa5b0a7d423381f30eb24fcd2.jpg (1712x2368, 926K)

Are there other scans of these cards?

3 way with Levi, Fate and Alicia would be better

Imagine being Fate's mom and her finding out that the clone of her daughter has a clone.

I would love to see Nanoha introduce Fate to her parents and tell them that she's married & had a daughter through homosexual pregnancy

>I need a bigger whip

>Precia realizes Levi is superior to Alicia
>Lindy gives her some blue candy
>Dearche and Stern pat her on the head for being so dang smart and the best!

Attached: [Airota&Nekomoe kissaten&LoliHouse] Magical Girl Lyrical NANOHA Reflection [BDRip 1080p HEVC (1920x1080, 164K)

>Levi
>smart
What kind of parallel universe is this?

not enough canon futa penetration

Reality!

Attached: Levi_Casual_07.jpg (640x960, 246K)

Ah yeah. I forgot the anglo family names Materials got in INNOCENT. Stern is Iron Man's niece.

Let me guess, Dearche is McLoad?

Not!Squall and Fortis are okay. Zafira's pretty cool. Everyone else is either trash or "literally who?" tier.

Kurt Grendel was fun.

I’d love to see Tsubasa convince Fate to pick up a singing career

Attached: 77e443f8f2f80e283662eb9386018a375b7682b8_hq.jpg (850x600, 75K)

Reminder that Nana Mizuki wanted Fate & Nanoha to confess their love and become a on-screen couple at the end of the first season. But Nanoha's voice actress refused. Which is why all of their yuri shit happens in the manga

Force should have been continued.
The mainline should have continued.
Need more Vivid. Need more Strike.
Vivio needs to be Yuri Kaiser Vivio, and build a harem of gay 14 yr old JC lolis.

Do you have a source? First time hearing that, both of them act gay as fuck in live events and interviews, specially Yukarin.

>But Nanoha's voice actress refused
based

Here’s how they fix Nanoha
> Make Fate & Nanoha a explicit on-screen couple
> Detonation sequel is a long running series that covers Pre-StrikerS & ends with a NanoFate wedding
> Filler episodes are where the Yuri romance drama happens
> Monster of the week format that covers multiple stories across different planets
Would be the perfect ending to the main continuity, then you could make the Vivid sequel afterwards since Nanoha & Fate’s character arcs would be finished at that point

It’s weird because Nanoha’s voice actress admitted in a interview that Nanoha was pregnant with Fate’s child. And openly ships them, but at the time of S1 reportedly didn’t want actual romance on screen

>Detonation sequel
>Filler
>Monster of the week format
This has to be the worst fix I've ever seen

> Yuri romance
> StrikerS Reboot/Remake
> Nanoha & Fate are the protagonists instead of the literal who kids
> Still have the gay wedding
> Epilogue is Vivio leaving to go to school with her two Mom’s looking on
Fixed your shit post

Maybe Nana mindbroke her, I think they lived together for a time around that year. But then again for as long as we don't have a source for your claim we can't consider it to be true.

That would be cool but Nanoha is an action series first, we get some SoL and more romantic scenes in the secondary installments but the main anime is all about badass lesbian magical girls shooting magical beams at each other.

Symphogear proves you can have lesbian romance & action

it proves not.
don't think user was saying you couldn't have both, though, just that the former user didn't mention any form of action.

Miku disagrees

Spin off about Kyoka's child or children in the future

He get bigger then her really fast.

We all know what really happen, Yuno was threaten by Fate to stay away from Nanoha or pay the price

Chrono is inexplicably huge in StrikerS compared to what you'd think from his character sheet. Yuuno is the same. Their proportions got really wonked up.

Attached: SideB_044.jpg (1280x930, 147K)

He is 2 years younger, Amy was basically after most of her growth, being a girl (16), Chrono (14) had the big growth before him, boys grow later.

Nanoha is just as yandere towards Fate as Fate is towards Nanoha

Someone please marry Yukarin!

Biological children for homosexual will never happen in real life, the World is going to end before 2100 at the rate we are going.

I hope we do get something after Forces at some point in time.

What I wouldn't give to see what Nanoha and Fate are like even further down the line. I'd love to see Vivio and Einhart and all them more (properly) grown up too. Damn.

What did these two ever do to you?

Attached: subarutia.jpg (600x730, 85K)

Everything and nothing

But Miku is the gayest one of the cast

We all know that Fate tops, but we also know that if Nanoha casually asked to fuck Fate in the ass she'd bend over in a heartbeat.

Attached: IMG_20190811_233742.jpg (1440x2200, 134K)

>fate tops
lol

Shut up Fate-chan

They should find a way to shove her into the canon timeline as the new adopted daughter.

>Imagine the doujins with Fate.

Attached: __material_s_and_takamachi_nanoha_mahou_shoujo_lyrical_nanoha_a_s_portable_the_battle_of_aces_and_et (470x680, 116K)

Look at that shorty.

Attached: D9MccyGVUAAUty7.jpg (2048x1820, 387K)

>Gets adopted
>Doesn't want anything to do with the family dynamic at first
>Withdrawn and an asshole
>Fate can't help but want to care for her x10 because she's literally Nanoha but doesn't want to lord over her or make her feel like she has to be Nanoha.
>Fate is the only person in the family who really understands her clone autism.
>Ends up falling for her more and more as she grows up.

I'd pay for a doujin to be commissioned about this.

Attached: __material_s_mahou_shoujo_lyrical_nanoha_a_s_portable_the_battle_of_aces_and_etc_drawn_by_elf_stroll (850x854, 108K)

This post reminded me of how Nanoha-esque Stern became in Detonation. It was really cute hearing her say one of Nanoha's own phrases verbatim in her rough version of the voice.

Would Nanoha fall for Levi in response?

In this hypothetical doujin world, probably not. Fate is unhealthily attached to Nanoha and her autism would probably cause her to imprint on Stern.
>Fate, in her thirties, having guilty sex with teen stern.
>Nanoha gets cucked again, but it's by a younger, less-friendly clone of herself.

Attached: __material_s_and_takamachi_nanoha_mahou_shoujo_lyrical_nanoha_a_s_portable_the_battle_of_aces_and_et (567x650, 121K)

What's with Nanoha's va being so autistic about playing Nanoha anyways? Is she really that hung up over aging?

Yukarin is too pure for this degeneracy. She played the role of lesbian mahou shoujo for too long and is tiresome for a straight single woman like her.

Maybe if Yuuno hadn't lost his relevance, she wouldn't be forced to play a lesbian all the time

NanoFate is too perfect, sorry.

Attached: DuDuVKQU4AEmYkk.jpg (1200x910, 182K)

1. Is yuribait
2. Entire fanbase is yurifaggots
3. Still called Nanoha even though Nanoha herself plays a smaller and smaller role with each new iteration.

They marry and adopt a little girl. What the fuck do you think?

She has negative relations with King Records and wants to distance herself from them, but they're the major force behind Nanoha now.

I love NanoFate too, but if Yukarin was allowed to interact and maybe lightly flirt with a male character from time to time things wouldn't be so tiresome.

Don't worry lads, I'm flying to Japan next week to marry her so we can all have more Nanoha

I am against Yuri, I like the Story and fights.

Remember that episode during Strikers where they tried to create romantic moment between Yuno and Nanoha, only to write him out of the series afterwards because they realized what a massive mistake that was?

Is her wedding dress literally just going to be Nanoha's BJ?

>loli Fate
>as tall as Tsubasa

She's a growing girl.

How do you guys feel about the state of the Nanoha franchise these days?

I do wish we'd go back to the main timeline for a primary entry but am aware that we probably won't. Detonation was a bit of a letdown after how hyped I was after Reflection's cliffhanger, but my expectation were fairly warped. If we get a followup in that timeline, which is what I am expecting at this point, I'll probably be excited despite what I just said.

All in all I just want them to stop with the movies and make another TV series. Nanoha works best there. Vivid was a great manga that I loved reading but it was also not a primary entry. Force was good but had a lot of issues thanks to the format of choice.

I definitely don't think it's anywhere near as "dead" as people here try to claim it is.

Attached: DIkIhJZUQAEK69L.jpg (600x600, 69K)

Attached: Takamachi household.webm (896x504, 2.6M)

>That huge gap between Fate and Nanoha
Obviously it was done because muh dyke undertones but I like to pretend that because of Nanoha's earthling biology she gets too hot for them to sleep right next to each other for too long.

>MidChilda is a planet much larger than Earth.
>Midchildans are probably colder in body temperature than earthlings.
>But seeing as how Fate almost instinctively reached out anyways and pulled Vivio closer, maybe Fate doesn't mind being hot if it's Nanoha.

That it need to made a series that is a balance between Forces and Vivid and not just made them two different series and also to go finish Forces

I want the author to return to Earth and Nanoha's family on it in the main timeline. I want to see how Earth tech had change and evolve in the like 20 years we last see it in the main timeline.

I also want to know if Kyoya get marry and had a child or children yet and if so I want to see Vivio play with her cousins.

Its far from doomed but it does need to get back on track with something mainline and a spin off for something less serious. Vivid / Vivid Strike should keep going as a spin off and have something keep the main spot.

Attached: 1544766107357.jpg (2875x4100, 1.04M)

It's because they don't want to crush the kid in the middle.

It's not some kid in the middle. It's their daughter.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed by the lack of focus on the main continuity so I'm hoping we get an announcement for something Adult Nanoha related soon

Detonation was alright so I’m somewhat optimistic for the future. Would be nice to continue Force tho...

Thats basically what vivid strike is.
Edgy vivid.

Attached: no bully.webm (853x480, 2.86M)

>1. Is yuribait
Something is not bait if it delivers, stop using words you don't understand just to be edgy and fit in.

>I am against Yuri
You bastard, you want this cutie to not exist?

Attached: [ron] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Detonation (1080p BD Hi10 AACx5.1+2.0) [48FF6A15].mkv_snapshot_01. (1920x1080, 2.12M)

They are rage: brutal, without mercy
But you...you will be worse
Rip and tear, until it is done

It fails to be serious when it should have.
That dumb holiday resort match, ffs. Once it started it was at least good but they fucked it up again by the goofy ending match. Can't even make Nanoha-Fate story knockoff properly.

>by the goofy ending match
Eh, I mean goofy ending episode.

What should have happened is Rinne going rampaging berserk with some forbidden magis/enhancement that make her lose her sense and they have to catch her before she does anything bad, so when Fuuka will get to fight her, there are actual stakes without the need for convoluted explanations for fighting (same problem with the final Vivio-Einhart fight in Vivid, I guess they don't learn).

That's an old and poor translation which recently got fixed.
>His main system isn't visible.
People should quit using Dynasty. It's an outdated relic that's missing tons of stuff.

Attached: Vivid_LIFE_vol2_014.png (722x1024, 51K)

>I want to see how Earth tech had change and evolve in the like 20 years
Inside the series, about 16 years has passed between S1 and Force. In real life, the series began in 2004 which was 15 years ago. So how different do you expect Earth's technology to be?

On a related note, I don't think I've seen anyone else take note of how it's very difficult to place what year Detonation is set in. It should be taking place a year after A's which is presumably set in 2005, but they make a big deal out of featuring the Tokyo Skytree tower which wasn't constructed until 2012. I guess Tokyo doesn't have many recognizable landmarks and they were already using Tokyo Tower for the showdown between Iris and Kyrie. I'm chalking this up as another piece of evidence that Reflection and Detonation aren't canon.

Attached: [ron] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Detonation (1080p BD Hi10 AACx5.1+2.0) [48FF6A15].mkv_snapshot_00. (1920x1080, 310K)

It's their own Canon. This happens quite frequently with adaptation of long lasting franchises. The settings is updated to modern day without much explanation almost always. Happened to Inuyasha, CCS, etc...

>It fails to be serious when it should have.
Just like Force

I don't think I had these numerous "FUCK YOU YOU SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN THIS LIKE THIS IT IS SO OBVIOUS" moments when reading Force.

The movies updated the Earth stuff to match their release years. Ref/Det aren't meant to take place after TV A's.

Attached: [ron] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Reflection (720p BD x264 AACx2.0) [476E75CE].mkv_snapshot_00.18.48 (1280x720, 144K)

So what should I be using to read nanofate shit?

Season 2 fucking never...

Attached: 6556278995.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

The Vivid adaptation stopped at literally the worst possible time. There are so many good moments in the manga directly afterwards.

What makes it worse is I know the amount of animeonly fags who haven't read it and think Vivid sucks because they got such an incomplete and shitty experience from the adaptation.

As much as I love Haru-nyan's development, vivid peaked with Einhart vs Corona.

Attached: 1498092795207.jpg (850x1095, 275K)

Somewhat agree but Sieg Vs. Einhart was also pretty hype. Miura VS. Vivio was also cool as fuck but I get why they avoided that. Nip's small penis complex can't stand watching MC lose.

God Corona's fights and attitude are so good.

Attached: Nanoha ViVid 75-25.png (1404x2000, 753K)

The fact that we'll never see the rest of Vivid in anime form.

Attached: 1480007708083.jpg (1536x2048, 557K)

>the all-stars mock battle
>Corona vs Einhart fight
These are some of the best moments in the franchise t.b.h. I don't see how it makes for a shitty experience, the only bad thing about the Vivid anime is that you end up wanting to see more

The all-state mock battle lacked something. I can't put my finger on it but I didn't felt it was as hype as a fight like that should be. We saw some bit of team work but most of the fight was a successive line of 1v1 duels. At least the SLB clash at the end was cool. Pouty butthurt Nanoha is cute.

It abruptly ends with no conclusion in a way that misleads many people to think the entire manga will be nothing but tournament time. Hell I've seen people who never read the manga try to still tell that lie for years. You also don't see anyone's full character arcs or how they progress (which is unsatisfying) and the way Einhart acts is not put into proper context until Sieg VS Einhart happens and you start to understand her a lot more.

Einhart vs Vivio*

Attached: 1500193376927.jpg (1478x2118, 831K)

Actual flaw is how most of the entries are anime original but then Vivid Strike expects you to know how the Vivid manga ends

Attached: 1479693905447.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Vivid strike aired before the manga ended.

Vivid Strike aired before the final 13 chapters of the Vivid manga came out, and those 13 chapters have a lot of the VS leadin and stuff like Ix waking up. It was just a bizarre situation.

Attached: Rinne_Uchiha.jpg (1259x151, 66K)

Vivio's arguably most alpha moment.
>You're going to stop being a faggot about the past and trust us here in the present!
>I'm going to beat the shit out of you so you get it!

>I'm chalking this up as another piece of evidence that Reflection and Detonation aren't canon.

nanoha.fandom.com/wiki/Firstraum
>Firstraum (ファストラウム Fasutoraumu) is the TSAB-administrated world #4 and the birthplace of Lindy Harlaown in the movie continuity.[1] Calnarog has the same index number in the primary continuity, although whether this is an official discrepancy between two alternate continuities, a continuity error, or two names for different places within the same dimension is currently unknown

>You're going to stop being a faggot about the past and trust us here in the present!
Simultaneously Vivio's greatest success and biggest failure

Attached: 1477342523147.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Does nanoha ever think about her family and friends back on earth?

Vivio basically cucked herself.

Einhart is playing everyone all at once. What a chad.

Attached: Nanoha ViVid 101 06.jpg (1129x1600, 408K)

No, they all abandoned her when she came out as a degenerate girl-fucker

I don't know, why don't you go and listen to/read the Sound Stages? There's an entire StrikerS one dedicated to her going back home for a mission and taking the Forwards around Japan.

Attached: arisa bannings, fate testarossa, takamachi nanoha, tsukimura suzuka, and yagami hayate (lyrical nano (4967x3496, 1.91M)

I would marry her!

I know everyone hates her, but Yumina is pretty cute.

That she is, can't really hate her for the weird fucking around the author uses her for.

Attached: predator on the prowl.png (442x402, 52K)

Attached: it absolutely will not stop.jpg (700x891, 153K)

That she is.

Attached: Dkn7u2QV4AARZcB.jpg (600x770, 69K)

Yes, it's been done in other series before. But it's interesting here since they seemed to specifically avoid updating the setting for the first two movies. They make a big deal out of Nanoha still using a flip phone in 1st. It seems like the trendy thing to do right now in film-making is to make a big deal about making the setting feel authentically 90s and stuff. I would've preferred that they had in this case.

Attached: [BSS]_Mahou_Shoujo_Lyrical_Nanoha_The_Movie_1st_[1080p][5B2483DA].mkv_snapshot_00.06.39_[2019.09.09_ (1920x1080, 250K)

Movie 1st was 2010. Japanese people were fairly slow on the smartphone uptake and you can still see a number of flipphones there even today.

Attached: [Commie] Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's - The Movie 2nd [BD 720p AAC] [AD8B7CE7].mkv_snapshot_ (1280x720, 88K)

Aww that scene from Movie 2nd was actually good.
And it reminds me how nice it is that Hayate got saved and cured. Man love this fluffy aspect of the series.

Attached: Scan_04.png (2450x3500, 1.75M)

Whew, what the fuck, Kamogayawa? I thought we all agree that Hayate goes nopan under that

>Reflection and Detonation aren't canon.
They are canon in the sense of they are movies being filmed in universe. All four movies are filmed during Nanoha Force.

Movie 1st was Vivid era in-universe.

Oh is that right? I swear I remember seeing a CM for the first movie and adult Nanoha was wearing her white coat she wore at the beginning of Force

Movie 1st'/2nd drama CDs confirm it (it was being in the midst of being produced a year before Vivid) as does Vivid Life.

Attached: v2.png (722x1024, 136K)

That is exclusively about something referenced in one of 1st's booklets which is very clearly part of the main continuity in the form of an in-universe film. It has nothing to do with Reflection and Detonation and whether they're canon.

Would Fate send racy pictures or even nudes to Nanoha without being asked?

Attached: IMG_20190811_112900.jpg (640x1222, 94K)

she would send butt shots and wait at home in naked apron

Yeah, for sure.
Also she sometimes sends them to Vivio by mistake.

Attached: 04.png (1400x2000, 590K)

Fate just can't win against the powers that push her towards being best girl.
That includes making daughteru gay.

Attached: hashimoto_takayoshi.716305.3girls_absurdres_bathing_blonde_hair_breasts_brown_hair_censored_convenie (4087x5951, 2.45M)

Wasn't there a follow up to that image? Something like Nanoha rushing back home after seeing the picture?

The hypothetical nanofate daughter better look exactly like this or I'll be mad.
>With the birth of this new child Vivio is now free.
>Fate has someone else to fixate on.

Attached: sample_3f6bb1e3d2c4066d4917afb4311c4bef1e73cb9f.jpg (850x601, 109K)

Two girls can't have children.

Clone of Fate also good sorry Takamachi DNA.

Attached: 1476980094405.jpg (500x436, 41K)

It would be a waste if she didn't inherit Fate's burgundy eyes.

Attached: 1543985787669.jpg (950x970, 82K)

I miss flip phones.
They were cool.

Do you guys think Veyron and Rosalia would've played an important role down the road in FORCE? They were basically Tohma and Lily without MC status.

Aww poor Rosalia. Though I would not mind Veyron kicking the buckett.

It’s pretty clear they were being built up as rivals/counterparts to Thoma and Lily. Would’ve been nice to see more of them since Veyron himself was growing on me

Basically what said, counterparts in this series always wind up fairly important in some way. They hadn't done too much by the time publication ended but slow burn characters in Nanoha are nothing new either.

I would be OK with even a serious spin off in the main timeline, unlike Vivid was.

I mean in real life, Japan and NASA are trying to made a complete Space Elevator by 2050. Don't you think that would be awesome place to have a fight for a Lost Logia in this series or it being use to try and increase the power of some Lost Logia in the series. Even if it an still incomplete Space Elevator at the time of the fight. There a high chance that they would start on making the Space Elevator 10-20 years before they finish it.

It could also get an older Suzuka and Shinobu Tsukimura as major characters in the plot again because the Tsukimura do own something call Tsukimura Heavy Industries and Tsukimura Constructions in the series.

Vivio can't be Nanoha and Fate's biological daughter only in the main and related spinoffs because Vivio needs Olivie's DNA to control the Kaiser ship. In that card game spinoff, she can be.

>Not wanting a literal ubermensch nanofate daughter, with Fate's tall height, blonde hair, brilliant purple eyes, and Nanoha's beautiful face, her magical firepower, and Fate's speed.
How angry would people be if they wrote the kid was born absolutely talentless in magic and average in every way.

Fate, erect for Nanoha at all times. What a devoted wife.

Attached: htd76ffi.jpg (8934x4091, 3.83M)

>implying the Takamachi are not descendants of the Saint Kaiser

>How angry would people be if they wrote the kid was born absolutely talentless in magic and average in every way.
It would be cool to be the underdog in a family of magical monsters, and achieve things through pure effort and support from her family.

And Nanoha too, just look at how wet they're, they love juices are pooling under them.

Maybe Kyoka had a fallout with Nanoha, for some reason but everyone else in her family did get pictures of Vivio and maybe talk to across dimension with a special device. They did all show up in Vivid beside Kyoka for a cameo at the beginning.

They aren't. If they were then instead of making a clone they would have tried to kidnap Nanoha instead.

Only Kyoka didn't show up in that sound stage but they did bring up, that he move to Germany in said sound stage and Sihinobu live there too.

Japanese really love flipphones for some reason and you can still buy then today in Japan

I mean their flipphones have a ton more features than you'd think, they're practically smartphones themselves.

>I mean in real life, Japan and NASA are trying to made a complete Space Elevator by 2050.
What are good chances for IPS/IVF become real for females to impregnate females one day.

>Two girls can't have children.
You are mistaken.

If the World doesn't end before then because at the rate we are going, we are going to end before we get to the year 2100.

I doubt that because that would be too good of a plot point to give character growth to Nanoha in the series. Specially if there some kind of connect between a future enemy and Kyoka in a future series.

>It would be cool to be the underdog in a family of magical monsters, and achieve things through pure effort and support from her family.
They kinda went for this with Vivio, silly choice as it was.

Attached: DvFEVoJVYAE0aBL.jpg orig.jpg (897x1312, 201K)

Can I still be a lolicon if I like adult nanoha better than kid nanoha? Adult nanoha is so cool, I want her to step on me and scold me for being bad

Adult Nanoha is wonderful.

Attached: nanerha.jpg (1080x1920, 254K)

This felt tonally different from the rest of the show.

The season opens with Fuuka getting dumped on the streets, having to run from the police after getting into a fight and being bought by a bunch of rich girls to be their personal punching bag.

Attached: 1475456191458.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

I don't remember there being visible blood due to getting the shit beat out of you before that scene. At the time, it seemed interesting, but nothing really followed up from there, none of the fighting was that brutal afterwards

Are broken bones, puking and bruising not enough for you?

When you show visible blood, it seems much more real/dangerous. Especially if there was no blood beforehand.

>Supposed to grow up into a powerful, tall as shit magic ubermensch ruler
>Literally worshipped by a church and referred to as royalty

Yeah, what a mistake trying to pretend Vivio is an underdog was. Vivio can still wash 90% of other mages. It's just that they kept putting her against other reincarnated emperors with absurd powers.

No, I demand blood. THE BLOOD OF THE SANKT-KAISER!

Isn't there a doujin where Nanoha is spanking Vivio and Fate hesitantly asks if maybe she's going overboard, followed by Nanoha looking threateningly at her?

If someone can find that you might enjoy it

literally these, Im still mad about force, fuck weren't they in the middle of the big reveals?

>followed by Nanoha looking threateningly at her
Man this makes me rock hard, like that time Nanoha got actually mad at Subaru and Tiana and scolded the shit out of them, my dick pierced the ceiling

Attached: god-i.jpg (159x165, 3K)

>Nanoha bends Fate over her lap and slaps the shit out of possibly the biggest ass in the series until she's crying.
>Vivio is in her room thinking, "Mama you shouldn't have tried Nanoha-Mama."

Attached: __fate_testarossa_takamachi_nanoha_and_vivio_mahou_shoujo_lyrical_nanoha_strikers_and_etc__16925e8bb (550x652, 88K)

She is the underdog though, Nanoha fucked her up so badly she barely has any magic.

where is her nipple?

Off in the land of "they told the artist to stop drawing nipples in official art after he kept doing it".

Attached: einharto.jpg (1080x1920, 275K)

This, she still has her Sankt Core compatibility and it could be repaired, but having that shit was pretty much the only reason why Olivie herself was anywhere near as powerful as she was. Vivio is not the same beast she was in StrikerS at all.

Organization Clover

Exactly, look at how she's forced to the sacred defender. She has to focus it at a certain point on her body to block an attack. This basically leaves her wide open in every other area of her body, plus she can't do any real damage since all of her magic is being used to block.

Attached: ViVid58 27.jpg (1481x2123, 802K)

Attached: ViVid59 26.jpg (1492x2118, 757K)

So what's the fucking point then? She gets into anything serious and takes one hit while using her power spread across her fists, dead. Vivio's powers kind of fuck ass.

She doesn't normally do this at all, it was a suicidal tactic used because she had to beat the shit out of Einhart to get through to her and wouldn't have succeeded normally.

Unless she get's her core repaired by Ixy in the future she never will do anything serious. Regardless of her skills she's still not suited for fighting and even she knows that.

Attached: ViVid60 30.jpg (1476x2119, 767K)

>Nanoha fucked her magic jesus daughter clone up so hard she can't even use her own magic properly anymore

Attached: illust_70730839_20190816_144820.png (1000x1414, 991K)

In an edgier timeline some ground forces commander feels to threatened by this chad and tries to poison her.

So, theoretically, could Nanoha beat the shit out of someone so badly that they end up with a fucked linker core and reduced magical ability?

It's not really a theory if she did it to Vivio.

Didn't stop said daughter from kicking the living shit out of her at the end of ViVid manga.

Too many fucking characters, and each new season/movie/spinoff just keeps introducing more and more.

Vivio's natural potential wasn't fucked up I don't believe, just her boosted state brought about by the infusion of a Sankt Core. The Saint King bloodline roided the fuck out of themselves and their normal bodies were kind of a mess thanks to the inbreeding.

And throwing the old ones into the dumpster.

Attached: magical-girl-lyrical-nanoha-detonation-68.jpg (1280x720, 492K)

Now that I think about it, that final battle with Vivio at the end of Vivid must have really fucked with Nanoha's head. The last time she really fought Vivio like that was on the cradle.

Attached: 7 (2).jpg (1129x1600, 483K)

Fuck I knew I shouldn't have been in this thread before I finished Vivid FUCK

Maybe they just need to do something with the old characters, then always adding new ones?

HOLY FUCK MY SIDES.
youtu.be/0p4QWjpe3CM
>Skip to 6:28 for some Hayate scream kino

But having all these loads and loads of characters makes the world of Nanoha feel alive and real in a sorta special way, it's like a big soap opera but with magic

What the hell is this

That could happen, I mean somehow the Saint's Cradle could somehow get energy support and power from the Two Moons of Mid-Childa. So a Lost Logia being able to get power and energy from the energy/ power from a thing that connect a planet to space and use Earth'ds Moon for power.

get power and energy from a thing that connect a World with space and use the earth,s Moon for power..

>hunt my dream
Wha

haunt

Thank you, this makes a lot more sense

The story was certainly starting to ramp up with revealing a new big bad and a potential greater evil but then Eternal Hiatus happened. Fuck

Signum has really fallen far from grace

Attached: c1_6repo5.jpg (450x600, 110K)

Not true, read the end of the China arc. Her strenght is complicated and dangerous, but she's put back to Sieg&Einhart level there (and Miura, iirc?). At first they let her asside to make it look like she is indeed week, but then she gets a special revelation of that "God Eye" power by the grandpa.

Attached: Nanoha ViVid 80 28.jpg (349x562, 46K)

Vivio has loads of technical skill and can read attacks like a beast, it's her innate physical/magical capabilities that aren't up to snuff.

Really makes you appreciate her role in Force at least

Same

Attached: 2DBA57AB-FCBA-4766-907B-59AA99AC7F37.jpg (800x1119, 183K)

Vivio works in so many outfits.

Attached: Dn8pUMWUUAE8OsH.jpg (563x800, 124K)

Attached: agito.jpg (325x567, 89K)

Big Time. It's way better to be a relevant jobber than a background nobody who wins fights against nameless elite mooks.

FORCE wasn't a mistake. We were.

Attached: Signum_Curses.jpg (720x544, 41K)

>All four movies are filmed during Nanoha Force.
We only have confirmation that 1st and 2nd are in-universe at all. The best source to use for determining when they were filmed is the character commentaries. 1st's commentary is done by StrikerS characters before the start of Vivid when Vivio meets Einhart. 2nd's commentary has all of the pre-tournament Vivids, including Einhart. But Reflection and Detonation's commentaries make no attempt to be canon and I've never seen anyone post a real source indicating that they're in-universe movies at all. Some people have just speculated about that possibility being an explanation for how so many Force elements ended up in the movies.

Go look at the Guidebooks dummy.

Point to me exactly where in the guidebooks that they say they're in-universe films. Give me a page number and a line. Because everyone else who's said that has been completely unable to provide an actual source, just like you.

Not him but the Drama CDs for the movies take place in the original continuity.
That said even if there was no evidence that explicitly stated that Reflection and Detonation are in-universe films it would more reasonable to believe that they are the same as its predecessors that they're not, since I believe there is nothing pointing to that second conclusion.

Attached: 1546372269023.jpg (850x411, 461K)

Vivio revenge soon.

Attached: 41.jpg (1280x1830, 741K)

Movie 1st booklets were one of the few times I've got to see the Huckebein in color other than the GoD game.

Attached: Huckebein-ke.jpg (350x201, 71K)

>Revenge
For what? She won, remember?

>The production team is infamously coy about whether Nanoha and Fate are a couple
I thought the creator confirmed they're gay and banging years ago.

She'll win a second time to make up for Strikers

>it would more reasonable to believe that they are the same as its predecessors that they're not, since I believe there is nothing pointing to that second conclusion
You're saying that they are in-universe films because no one has specifically come out and said that they aren't? That's some very flawed logic. We have lots of evidence that 1st and 2nd are in-universe. They've said it over and over again in multiple sources. They've never said it once for Reflection and Detonation so I'm not willing to just assume that they are when the actual content of the movies makes it nearly impossible to fit them into the main continuity.

I'm still really looking forward to someone pointing out this supposed guidebook source that people have been bleating about for a year since we now finally have scans of them.

Relax, was just baiting.

>You're saying that they are in-universe films because no one has specifically come out and said that they aren't? That's some very flawed logic
No, I said that it was the reasonable thing to believe in that hypothetical scenario, I'm not claiming it's a fact, but that reasonable people with enough information about the issue should reach that conclusion.

>I'm not willing to just assume that they are when the actual content of the movies makes it nearly impossible to fit them into the main continuity.
The events of the movies don't have to fit in the main continuity to be in-universe films. The first 2 movies were "based on real events", the third and fourth may or may not be based on in-universe events.

>reasonable people with enough information about the issue should reach that conclusion
Where's your "enough information"? Because I've yet to see any at all. That's my problem here. I'm a skeptic. If you throw out the fact that 1st and 2nd were in-universe, there'd be nothing left to make us assume that Ref/Det are. And 1st and 2nd being in-universe was constantly pushed by the writers while Ref/Det have not been at all.

I love the idea of the Nanoha movies being so popular in-universe that after Detonation, the writers go apeshit with the writing that whatever happens in them doesn't resemble anything that has ever happened in reality.
>"Nanoha! How did you win against five Signum clones?"
>"Well I- huh?"

>Where's your "enough information"?
> the fact that 1st and 2nd were in-universe
That should be enough evidence to justify believe in the claim.
That said we're only speaking in a hypothetical scenario where no other evidence like the movie sound stages from existed, or the booklet information that people seem to have failed to provide.

>In the original script Signum was a cool onee-san with many badass moments and an awesome fight record
>Producers got notified of the Cypha job incident and promptly adapted the scrip to depict Signum as the background jobber who can only beat silent stuff and nameless characters we got in the movies
Movies always exaggerate.

Attached: SignumPout.png (754x1056, 530K)

That's not evidence at all. It's a baseless assumption. You're just saying that you personally believe that they're in-universe movies and are trying to pass it off as a fact based on nothing while I don't believe it since there's nothing to suggest that they are like there was with the first two. I'm not saying what they are at all so I don't need any evidence to believe nothing. You have the burden of proof which nobody seems to be able to do.

>1st movie and 2nd As are in universe movies
Holy shit this is news to me

I'm disappointed that we never got to see her in this outfit after the first episode. We never see her in anything other than her barrier jacket as an adult.

Attached: [ron] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Vivid - 01 (1080p BD Hi10 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_17.18.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

They confirm it quite a few times in the BluRay extras and Vivid LIFE.

Attached: Vivid_LIFE_vol2_106.png (722x1024, 84K)

>That's not evidence at all. It's a baseless assumption
Evidence is an objectively verifiable body of facts, which fits the description of what I'm using in my premise (Movie 1st and Movie 2nd are in-universe films).

> You're just saying that you personally believe that they're in-universe movies and are trying to pass it off as a fact
That's not right, my claim is that under your assumptions it's reasonable to believe that Reflection/Detonation should share similar characteristics with media productions of the same category (Movie 1st and 2nd), therefore it's reasonable to believe that they're in-universe movies. I'm not claiming that it's a fact since we're working on the assumption that the Movie's drama cds from don't exist and that the booklets have no information about the movie being produced in-universe.

>I'm not saying what they are at all so I don't need any evidence to believe nothing
That's fine then, the way you wrote your posts made me think you believed the opposite.

No wonder I'd never heard about it

Also sucks that we never got funny Adult Mode shenanigans since Vivio has to be the perfect daughter

Say what you will about the outcome of the Nanoha and Vivio fight in Vivid, but Nanoha took the fistycuffs bootyblast of a lifetime like a champ. I don't think we've ever seen a character get punched in the face and stomach like that and still manage to (somewhat) walk it off. I'm sure repeatedly getting hit in the face must really fucking hurt.

Attached: 17.jpg (1129x1600, 438K)

That was explicitly shot down by Nanoha herself in Ch. 1.

Too little adult Einharto too

Attached: ViVid039_026.jpg (1400x2000, 915K)

Don't Reflection and/or Detonation have commentary tracks from the Vivid Strike characters? The PVs had them dropping comments too.

And of course the guidebooks have the Vivid/Strike characters trying on the outfits from the films and messing with the props, just like the sort of thing that they did with the Movie 1st/2nd. But clearly that doesn't count.

Attached: ViVid039_027.jpg (1400x2000, 950K)

Attached: ViVid039_028.jpg (1400x2000, 895K)

The important question is, does Vivio assault NanoFate's closet to get casual clothes to wear in adult mode? Or are them a barrier jacket?

Attached: 1540954638487.jpg (868x1228, 784K)

It's a barrier jacket, unless Vivio changed clothes in the middle of the street. She walks out the door with Nanoha in loli form in one set of clothes and then the scene cuts to them out on their walk with her in adult mode.

The girls from Vivid Strike literally shill Reflection in the commercials as a movie in universe.

Attached: 3245BF32-F134-4100-ACEA-DF3036160313.jpg (739x415, 48K)

I checked the manga just in case since the anime got a few things wrong, and yeah Vivio gets the clothes when she transforms for the first time, so it seems to be a quite the convenient function of intelligent devices.

Attached: 1549407957166.jpg (2868x4091, 1.07M)

I checked the manga myself before making that post to be sure, yeah.

Funny how Vivio can do that on a quick whim but Nanoha and Fate don't have any fast clothing options on their own devices.

Attached: y12.png (722x1024, 111K)

This thread started out rocky due to the baiting OP but it eventually turned around into a fairly decent one in the end. Always a pleasure posting with you other Nanohafags.

Attached: Di_z09pVAAAOGh8.jpg (452x600, 46K)

I thought for sure the OP of this thread would’ve attracted a certain autist but it seems like we got off scot free.

We should be grateful that you-know-who hasn't come back yet.

Attached: 1560509363170.jpg (500x727, 55K)