Shingeki no Kyojin

Poor guy

Attached: PicsArt_09-06-07.33.15.png (968x1305, 805K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nIQOTVU2KQo
twitter.com/ShingekiKyojin/status/1169253586972209152?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol why'd he blame his son, he was like 5 when this happened

He was a cuck

Attached: 52004541-06CD-4B16-BC02-6FD3EA38A37D.jpg (1014x419, 287K)

O MY PATHS OF TIME TRAVELING

Yeah, yeah, I no. Still feel bad for the poor guy after all these years. Maybe it's cuz "That Day" adapted made him one of my favorite characters
>Eren sees Grisha find the chapel very quickly and he's surprised
>He doesn't know everything that happened because only some memories got transmitted
>Realizes Grisha went back because he loved him and Carla and that's why he hesitated to kill the Reiss children
>That's why Eren reacts to picrelated the way he does

Attached: 1565976379446.jpg (895x791, 204K)

>Yeah, yeah, I no
know*

Based.

Attached: 1567905096498.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

wait did another chapter just come out? i thought it was 121

Reposting another user's post. Eren wasn't a nationalist willing to fight for his people because he was indoctrinated. He just had a good family so when his world was obliterated his natural reaction was to fight instead of taking it laying back.
>Zeke: "I'll show you until you understand, in what way Grisha Yeager brainwashed his son, and instilled his nationalism into you. Over and over until you understand."
>proceeds to show memories
>Grisha didn't brainwash Eren with "nationalism" at all
>he just raised him as a normal functioning family unit
>the so-called nationalism is just the natural result of being raised properly in a nurturing environment
This is the single most kino moment of SNK and most of you missed it.

Attached: 1567899799862.png (886x1300, 772K)

yep, EH confirmed

truly the manga the world needs right now

The kino moment was the fact that his dad just wants what's best for his son against Eren's wishes and Eren wants to wreck himself for the idealized environment he was raised in.

>Eren told Grisha to fuck Carla so he can be born
>Eren told Rod to fuck Alma so Historia can be born
>Eren told Eren to tell Mikasa to fight so he can have his own Ackerslave
Can someone stop this man?

You're one of the retards who thinks we won't see another memory/flashback that shows why Grisha ultimately went along with Eren's plan after seeing the aftermath of GR

Hey is the official translation out yet?

>>That's why Eren reacts to picrelated the way he does
it's understandable, if grisha had not killed rod's wife and children historia would've been executed with her mother, since she would've been of no used to him anymore. eren must really love her if he was capable of turning his own father into a monster.

Attached: historia-watches-her-mother-die-as-a-child-in-attack-on-titan.jpg (1300x731, 46K)

>"BRO, EREN DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS PEOPLE OR HISTORIA'S UNBORN CHILD, BRO"
>"HE ONLY CARES ABOUT HIS OWN FREEDOM, BRO"

>Zeke issues the euthanasia command to Ymir
>Eren immediately freaks the fuck out, ragewills himself out of the cuffs at the cost of his own thumbs, and begins chasing frantically after Ymir with a panicked look on his face

>"BRO, EREN DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS PEOPLE OR HISTORIA'S UNBORN CHILD, BRO"
>"HE ONLY CARES ABOUT HIS OWN FREEDOM, BRO"

There really should be an IQ test in order to post here.

Attached: 1567741685034.jpg (602x1876, 569K)

Which titan would you inherit and why?

Attached: 1567376350655.jpg (858x900, 103K)

None because I want to live past the curse.

attack so i can rape the female titan

Pic related

Attached: qg0o7rlui8l31.png (854x672, 406K)

when it's isayama going to fucking confirm that eren is the father? why wait so long for something this obvious.

Two chapters, when Hange reappears.

Attached: EDtZSgfVUAE7tG1.jpg (823x1200, 136K)

Attached: 4685C440-FD90-41BC-B421-F2E97A124052.png (1066x1600, 1.61M)

I love them

Attached: 1567831206318.png (546x790, 159K)

yep, EH buried

Eren's table scene is such a fantastic meme

Attack is the strongest, power to fight for freedom with seeing the future sprinkled on top

Wait someone clear up the timeline for me
>Grisha gets memories telling him to go to the chapel he found in the morning
>GR happens, Grisha hears about it on the boats
>Reiss Massacre
>Rod escapes and rushes to Historia and Alma
>Kenny's been tailing him on the committee's orders and for some reason he's got orders to KILL the one kid that can activate the founder?
What the fuck is going on with this can someone please clear it up? Also Rod seemed seriously fucking calm and laid back in the scene where Kenny tracks him down at Alma's for someone who almost died with the rest of his family.

Do we know for sure that Alma's assassination happened on the same day as the massacre and GR?

Historia and farmer? Ymir? Whose hand is this?

>"That tickles!"
>"shhh, don't you want to look good for your husband?"

Attached: 1567905895259.jpg (2480x3173, 788K)

Threadly reminder.

Attached: spoiler.jpg (5000x5000, 3.96M)

So eren gave birth to himself? This is predestination levels of bullshit

Unironically Attack. Maybe Warhammer.

Because I was born into this world

“Mikasa, I’ve always hated you” or the setting in general?

Attached: 15AC9D78-B92D-4CF3-91D9-3B13319592C2.jpg (986x546, 148K)

Kenny and whoever hired him didn't know that Grisha had yeeted the royal family yet. Rod was acting calm to deliberately hide this info from kenny.

Cringe

based

ONE thing wrong. It’s okay though because based Floch called him out on it

Attached: 9E161BC3-6640-4C6B-85FD-B8183509DFBE.jpg (1066x1600, 895K)

I know this is a ridiculous question for a fantasy series but could a human actually break out of cuffs that way?

Attached: 1567870881312.jpg (512x529, 118K)

redpilled and cringe

you're brainwashed by Grisha brother, I will undo his brainwashing on you

>Do we know for sure that Alma's assassination happened on the same day as the massacre and GR?
alma assassination's happened after wall maria fall and the massacre had already happened, kenny actually commented about this If I remember correctly, the pm wanted alma dead after they found out that her daughter was a royal, and they only spared historia because rod needed her.

Mostly that and "How dare you!" edits, but something about the whole sequence is just ripe for abuse

Attached: 1567728535901.jpg (639x970, 501K)

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win! Fight. Fight.

We know fetus

We know Historia

Yes, not as much ripping the thumb off but breaking the thumb inwards is a well known way to get out of handcuffs

>Rod was acting calm to deliberately hide this info from kenny.
Why? It's not like he could keep it a secret that the fucking founder was gone. I just don't like that Kenny got his kill order the day of GR. Also Frieda hung out with Historia on their estate all the time. Why couldn't they just have tailed her to see if Rod had any bastards? Was that where Historia and Alma were found or was that a different place?

I just don't get why Kenny goes out to nuke Alma and Historia on the day of the GR before the founder has been checked and confirmed secured by the committee. It makes no sense.

You just need to discolate your thumb. Eren did it the rageturd way and ripped it off

Based Floch

Attached: 1567403848264.png (497x287, 119K)

Fucking hell, why in God's name would those retards want to KILL a royal-bloodes kid before they checked in with Rod's family and Frieda? This is plot hole territory.

Attached: e4aecf6498f369e7f390d9fa565e5941b8d3711a_00.jpg (275x283, 10K)

Wow, I didn't know you could break your thumb like that. It's pretty interesting. Thanks for the info user. I wonder if Eren naturally has a high pain tolerance or if being a shifter helps him

Attached: 0005-035.jpg (1324x1450, 601K)

I did some research after the chapter dropped. Signs point to no. You'd have to cut the thumbs joints first, since tearing a digit off requires more force than a normal person's body can generate. But it's not like Eren's real body is there, so you can think of it as a symbolic manifestation or whatever bullshit you prefer.

Wasn’t there an edit where the chair falls all the way back?

>Which titan would you inherit and why?

The Female Titan, but only to see the reactions of people when a Viking-looking motherfucker with a big fuckoff beard emerges from it.

Attached: giphy (22).gif (408x227, 1.89M)

>Why? It's not like he could keep it a secret that the fucking founder was gone.
He actually kept the secret for 5 years, the fact is, that they just wanted to get rid of them

Frieda was already dead. The assembly has some semblance of power as long as the king is kept secret and the transfer of the Founding Titan is kept under strict control. I'm guessing they felt Rod having a secret royal blooded daughter raised outside the confines of the royal family threatened the status quo. It probably would have been smart to keep her anyway considering it would take a little while for Rod to have more legitimate heirs.

There's nothing that says shifters can't transform in the Paths Dimension. Could Eren use his wound to transform into the AT and eat Ymir?

Attached: 1565180669123.jpg (846x684, 563K)

To you, 2000 years from now

But was he addressing his son?

>It's not like he could keep it a secret that the fucking founder was gone
he actually did keep it a secret for a long time actually, how he did it is another issue but kenny at the time was unawared that they lost the coordinate
>Why couldn't they just have tailed her to see if Rod had any bastards
they did find out in the end
>Was that where Historia and Alma were found or was that a different place
alma had already left historia for a couple of years and was living somewhere else alone, the nobles probably found out about her and the bastard and made sure to kill both of them, if it weren't because grisha(eren) killed all the other kids, historia would've been killed too that day.

I never thought about it like that but it's true. If the kids had lived there would have been no reason for Rod stop the interior MPs from killing Historia alongside her mother. So basically Eren saved her life years before they ever met? Fuck.

>I read the thread instead of the manga

Zeke saying Ymir is building their titan forms in pathworld every time they shift implies they can't do it there

>shifters transform because the loli creates their titan
>they are in the loli dimension
>while the loli is busy doing something else
His only option to hold her hand

Determinism is for fags.

Attached: philosophy.png (1048x1846, 1.54M)

CHADren

Attached: 1567732369402.jpg (680x530, 127K)

But then again, Rod wouldn't have gone to seek out Historia and Alma in the first place. Thus Kenny might not have followed him and killed them.

>Frieda was already dead.
People LITERALLY just posted a dozen replies saying they didn't know the family was dead when they gave the kill order. If the Titans break through the walls, step 1 before you do ANYTHING is to secure the founder and the royal family. The very LAST thing you do is let your mad dog assassin go out and kill a ROYAL BLOODED kid. It makes no sense. And if they knew that the family had been killed, they should've been protecting Historia with everything they had. The only way the kill order would make sense would be if it were given BEFORE the walls were beached. Even then, the MPs should've been scrambling to stop Kenny and bring him back from tailing Rod the very instant they heard about the Titans coming in.

Attached: 1567858534821.jpg (492x490, 108K)

Damn, I forgot about that fact. For some reason was thinking that only Pure Titans were made by her. I don't really understand how he's going to stop her then. Maybe he'll jump into the tree-thing?

Has anyone done a Ouija board edit yet?

rod didn't want to kill them thou, it was the military police and the nobles that wanted them dead when they found out about their existence.

Rod hid the fact the coordinate was gone until Eren revealed his titan form at Trost.

At that point he tried to get Eren taken by the MP's. When that failed, he revealed the fact the Reiss family was dead, and the committee sent Kenny's squad to hunt down the Scouts

He will call her by her true name, Krista, and she will open her eyes.

Yeah, Rod was trying to take Historia since all the other heirs were just killed. But he was followed by Kenny

inb4 freedom means exactly what it means; absolute freedom. Eren will ask Yumiru to turn paths into the Eldian paradise and all Eldians will be transported into it a la Instrumentality from Eva because Isayama is a fucking hack.

I can only hope that, if placed in his shoes, i'd have the resolve to do what is right by my people like Eren does. Truly a hero.

This is mine, but I know there are some others.

Attached: ouija.png (1059x588, 695K)

completely out of the question

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1567448343871.png (750x398, 551K)

So the committee just let Kenny kill a royal-blooded kid on the day that the Titans invaded, and didn't force Rod to show them where Frieda was being held WHEN THE TITANS INVADED. That's fucking retarded. This is a plothole.

Colossal titan so I can walk into a crowd of people and detonate

>I am Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Blessed are they that wash their robes in the blood of the Lamb: that they may have a right to the tree of life and may enter in by the gates into the city.
>Eternal Return is a theory that the universe and all existence and energy has been recurring, and will continue to recur, in a self-similar form an infinite number of times
So time loop is basically confirmed at this point right? We have all those lines about repeating history and now this chapter shows Eren messing with the past. Next few chapters will reveal Eren is the first and last titan. He triggers the rumbling every time and this Ymir is his daughter from the last iteration. The man is so dedicated to freedom he’s going to end predeterminism just for his daughter.

Attached: CDFF40D8-1512-48A6-B447-3FF3F5944AFF.png (886x1300, 1.02M)

Needs a ghost Sasha.

Attached: 1567699015386.gif (500x338, 844K)

I'm pretty sure Historia was thrown out before Grisha killed her siblings.
That's why Rod suddenly reached out to her, because now that they were dead she was needed

t.Vergil

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Attached: 1563259769647.png (879x356, 293K)

Can you really end predeterminism though? I guess symbolically if the inability to perceive it is gone.

And allowed her to cross the fences

Based. Necklet BTFO.

Attached: 1567495340183.jpg (1060x791, 308K)

You think they will force Rod to do anything? His daughter has the power to erase everyone's memories, not to mention turn into a titan herself.

>the panel which saved EH

based Isayama

Does Eren ike short girls, or tall girls? That is the fundamental question

Attached: woodcutting.jpg (1020x1046, 992K)

I still don't get why the fuck the MP committee didn't use Kenny to interrogate Rod about the Reiss family's whereabouts when KENNY WAS TRACKING ROD THE DAY THE TITANS INVADED
How the fuck was Kenny not aware of what was going on anyways? Wasn't he the Reiss family's "dog" anyways? Since when was he more beholden to the MPs?
And wouldn't he rush to figure out where the fuck Frieda was, considering his whole thing was wanting to take the founder for himself?

Kenny and the MPs did not react to the Titans invading the way they should've.

Attached: 1567584155336.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Is it bad that I want this to happen?

Attached: 1567296923489.png (1149x2247, 511K)

He prefers short blondes like Historia and Annie.

Short, blond hair, blue eyes, and free.

Attached: 1567563891313.jpg (1005x767, 266K)

This is stupid as shit. These are the same people that sent Kenny after Eren. Yes I fucking think they would try to figure out where Frieda was. Kenny himself would be driven to find her because he wanted the Founder. There is no way Rod just told them "nah yo relax I know the walls just got breached and we haven't caught the invaders but trust me you don't need to know where my daughter is right now" and they didn't try to use spies or Kenny himself to figure out what was going on. These are the people who put Kenny in Rod's tail to wipe out any bastards he might have just so they could keep power consolidated. FOH with your nonsense.

It DOES NOT make sense for the MPs and Kenny to have acted the way that they did.

Attached: 1567484863748.jpg (221x195, 22K)

Yes, it's fucking retarded and gay and is the farthest thing from what's going to happen.

>Include me in the screencap

Attached: 1540421713768.jpg (255x278, 28K)

I always assumed Kenny lied to everyone and was covering for him. Rod got to keep the Reiss family in power while Kenny got to keep his position in the MPs. Kenny’s only in that position in the first place because of the Reiss, so the second they’re gone he’s in trouble.

He's a skilled liar with lots of allies. A real weasel, look how he was manipulating Historia. If Kenny didn't step in Eren would have been devoured. I think you are thinking of him as if he is just some pawn of the committee. No, he is a very powerful member on the committee. You could say he is the true leader of the government.

Historia's the most vulnerable person in the world for him to manipulate. How does that in any way equate to him being able to Talk no Jutsu the entire shadow government apparatus when they know the walls have been breached and it's the fucking endtimes? Why the hell did those fags not call off the kill order they gave to Kenny?

How do ackermans work again? are we going to get a better explanation soon?

Attached: 1563401243078.png (842x596, 351K)

No, they are completely irrelevant at this point.

They did, they allowed Historia to live. But I suspect even if they had known everything, they would have killed Alma anyway

Is this one of those reddit boards that is made to look like Yea Forums?

dude paths lmao

>In every era, this titan has always moved ahead, seeking a blonde midget.
>It has fought on for her safety.
>Its name...is the Attack Titan

At least they should explain how they rebelled against the royal family if they're supposed to be slaves

Depends on how you expect it to happen. For example, nothing says Zeke or Reiner or any of the others would have to be willing to work with Eren. All it requires is skin contact. Eren could be a supreme edgelord like manlet and just lop off the legs of anyone who doesn't want to join in the friendship circle.

Attached: 1567634162461.jpg (732x804, 203K)

Nobody cares about the Ackerman, not even Isayama

>That scenery

Attached: 1567911549832.jpg (1197x741, 111K)

>destroy the world before daughter gets ALLAH'D
Based

Attached: historia backstory.jpg (1066x2664, 2.09M)

>They did
What the hell, they didn't. Rod pulled one on Kenny in the heat of the moment. The committee kept the kill order active, ON THE DAY THE TITANS INVADED. Why do you keep making shit up to excuse things?

Cute propaganda.

Attached: qDDnV3i.png (460x1200, 766K)

The Ackerman made Mikasa worse to be honest, I liked that she was a little yandere and was redpilled after seeing her father hunts and after a cute boy saved her.
This "Eren was evil and ackergenes make me do things" just make the characters much worse

Thank you user. I'm gonna go reread that chapter. Is the guy saying "Lord Reiss" supposed to be Kenny?

i'm like 99% certain we're not supposed to take the slave stuff at face value

Her back story is so fucking depressing. Part of me still hopes that Eren somehow pulls off the miracle and that the last panel really is him holding their child, even though I know that he is virtually guaranteed to die.

Yeah, it's more obviously him in the panel of him cutting her throat

what did Isayama mean by this?

Attached: eren armin.jpg (2133x1600, 750K)

And mist ending would mean Eren was wrong, so too bad.

Her whole life is depressing, and continues to be a tragedy no matter what she does

Armin does the convincing.

Trying to hard to make Armin fans but not even fujos like Armin

>we're not supposed to take the slave stuff at face value

user, I...

Attached: _20190906_211626.jpg (572x928, 161K)

Kek. How did I miss this back then?

Attached: muh-parallel.jpg (586x750, 269K)

Homosexuality is a punchline.

Wrong pic

Attached: _20190906_205816.jpg (517x469, 52K)

I know right
>be bastard girl
>your mother literally fucking hates you
>the only person that cares about you makes you forget about her
>said person alongside with your other siblings has to die otherwise you would be killed for being a nuissance to the mp
>later on you become suicidal and try to get yourself killed multiple times
>meet someone else that makes your regain your love for live
>she later on leaves you to save two retards
>now your possibly husband is going to die too
Being history is suffering.

>what did Isayama mean by this?
Fake previews are the best.

Attached: Ngo14GYL99i2GOLQSpCDMBfM3k7RDC4ZY8TUU0BzzlY[1].jpg (640x1022, 156K)

I think the reason why the future turns out this way is because the last thought of Eren before kissing and receiving his father's memory was "protecting Historia". It was as if the PATHS granted his wish by showing him the way to save her. It acted as the most important(not an EHfag by the way) crossroad of the future and the past.

Attached: Shingeki no Kyojin - Episode 90 - 25.jpg (1067x1600, 440K)

LA ESPOSA DEL DIABLO Y EL DIABLO DEL PARADISO!!!

>seething

Attached: 1566738626398.jpg (1000x726, 108K)

What's there to see? We already know what happened.
Grisha learns that there was no way to save anyone since they are the first ones hit, if he went and confronted the warriors he could have not only lost but Frieda would be able to react faster to him if he chooses to attack her after.
It was duty against family from the start, guess which Grisha chose and further than that, guess which Eren chose.

What if lolipaths is not Ymir(Krista)?
Eren has many memories from Frieda who knew a lot about her story.

Maybe that Glowing tree is the source of all living matter, or is Ymir herself.

Attached: 1563341379098.jpg (473x822, 213K)

Yeah Eren asked Zeke why Zeke knew she was Ymir, I don't think Eren bought she was Ymir, he may scream her real name to stop her

Who is that? Mollester kun?

Zeke literally commanded her by calling her Ymir.

goldo

Why hasn't Eren seen the memories of Karl the Cuck yet?

>that scenery...

Attached: e484c6b1eff396cd9e2f4130b15a3afb.jpg (1080x1070, 177K)

>Who is that?
His name is literally in the panel.

>What's there to see?
The part where he goes from
>Zeke, stop Eren

to
>This child is not like you, he's my son.
and
>EREN, YOU NEED AVENGE YOUR MOTHER
you dipshit

Attached: 1567784459912.png (508x492, 424K)

She just obeyed the order, doesn't mean her name is Ymir
We still don't know how many things did Eren see with Historia and the Mohammed kid story

>Eren is always protecting her
Based Isayama.

Cute!

Attached: b9b34f8a1650922b3671dc068a795b87.jpg (470x600, 71K)

Attached: tik tok EMfags.jpg (611x1099, 100K)

What if her real name is Krysta or Historia?
By calling her Ymir she is just doing the role she was forced.

It is coherent with YH backstories.

That's plausible desu.

>Erwin talking to Eren after Trost
>"your WILL is the key"
All those years ago

Attached: 1567846382134 (1).jpg (2037x3056, 2.99M)

When do you think we'll see that? I'm agraid we will come back to the real world next chapter

And who the fuck is Leon?

Kek. So instead of writing a normal romance, Isayama resorted to this shit?

I said it in my post you stupid faggot, Grisha learns Carla dies in the first wave showing him there was no way to do anything other than stealing the founder first.

>so many brainlets who still don't get that future AND past happen simultaneously

>tfw autis!m

Attached: 1565417687128.jpg (574x569, 75K)

Yeah, I think she is Krista but I wonder how the whole Historia would work
>reincarnation
>Historia's daughter

He's a gag character. Just google him.

I guess Hannah and Franz weren't a couple after all because they jokingly denied it once.

Because of that moment, Eren knew what he needed to do in the future to influence the past. It's pretty fucking important.

Fingers crossed that Isayama subverts the fuck out of our expectations and Eren gets to ride off into the sunset with Historia and their child.

>Historia's daughter
I believe in this, Zeke accepted his death yet Ymir didn't let him did. Still it's weird she accepted Zekes order endanger the baby unless she simply wants to be free by making all titans disappear.

Does it seriously matter at this point? Isayama has proven time and time again that he can literally pull any shit out of his ass through PATHS against all logic

Except they were actually into each other.
Eren sees Mikasa as family and nothing more.

Or she is Maria, Rose or sheena.

It could be anyone, i bet that tree is ymir.

SOON

Attached: _20190809_204925.jpg (569x650, 82K)

I want to see her eyebrows

Attached: upMkgbCaf-w.jpg (2048x1443, 260K)

You're unironically below room-temperature IQ, you triggered spic faggot. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1567581245020.png (540x222, 162K)

Cool cool.

Mmmmmmmm

Attached: 1567371591920.jpg (500x517, 50K)

Reminder that Eren is seeing something far beyond the rumbling.

Attached: hope.gif (2680x2920, 2.25M)

not him, but you're the one who seems triggered

Armin is literally gay, user-kun.

>Only those who move forward can see what is behind that hell (rumbling)
>Zeke thought his brother was happy with the rumbling
>It's the baby

Of course but I think it's pretty reasonable that the future Eren helped the past Eren because they share the same wish.

Try not lashing out like a spastic monkey next time, dipshit.

Don't divert the topic. You were talking about Mikasa.

He's the sped that doubled down because I said a mean word in response to the dumb shit he posted instead of realizing that Eren himself said there's still more.

What exactly is the significance of Ymir's eyebrows?

Not the same guy. Prob should have mentioned that.

Slit your wrists, you speedreading third-world faggot pussy.

If the rumbling doesn't happen I guess Historia and the baby would be breed to death

Babymir meme

Stop taking this out of context, EHscum

Attached: panel.png (651x782, 482K)

If true, is possible that the audio in the exhibition is the vision Grisha saw about the future

Attached: image0.jpg (1242x629, 185K)

Stop taking this out of context, EHchad.*

>You're free...my love

Attached: 857f18957d0ac618175042715a298ef7.jpg (1200x1612, 292K)

>Eren has become the final boss of the series
I literally called this since 2013.

WT for hardening hax.

Good morning.

>Zeke accepted his death yet Ymir didn't let him did
Oh yeah, this shit is still a mystery. Why did she resurrect Zeke?

>grisha ,who was pushed into hell, see only hell
>eren ,who put himself into hell(cause the rumbling, see something beyond that hell.
Damn eren has been talking shit about grisha without even knowing. I mean he was actually disappointed with his father during his meeting with zeke at Marley

>GRs Marley
>calls his sister a slave
>beats up his best friend
>talks his dad into murdering children
>RUMBLES the world
>gets to live happily ever after with his wife and child

Post yfw Eren gets away with LITERALLY everything.

Attached: 1567317900472.jpg (500x549, 45K)

Attached: EDq-vAzXYAMAXWA.jpg (1200x901, 241K)

Next chapter is when some real shit is gonna happen, isn't it?

Attached: 1567402634654.jpg (900x900, 442K)

There's just no way he'll get away with everything, If he does Isayama would be ascend as one of the most bases authors in history

Just this

Attached: 1567483784881.png (963x1243, 326K)

Cute AND canon!

Attached: 1567811975597.png (500x535, 156K)

>touching belly
>eyes edit meme
What meme will be canon next ? Uncle zeke or Ymir is eren daughter

Attached: 57EF4D81-F0E6-48AB-98EB-214F58B21EE1.jpg (3937x1730, 1.23M)

He won't get away because he will die, but he might meet his kid before that

Attached: 1567487267768.png (963x1243, 329K)

Devilren will destroy the world and see that scenary

It's pretty much a certainity now Eren will be the devil that creates the titans using a stable time loop.

In western societies people like that are called heroes.

Attached: 23de1cf6a63df9c7d3a896dcba60b62b5a6f28dd_hq.jpg (1024x576, 34K)

>Next chapter is when some real shit is gonna happen, isn't it?

Yes. Biggest HoAD in ages.

Attached: _20190904_224013.jpg (595x488, 71K)

Attached: 1567613381010.png (871x508, 346K)

why didnt he take frieda to his basement

There are three possibilities I can imagine:
1. She's compelled to try to save the lives of shifters with royal blood. She couldn't help someone in Frieda's circumstances, but Zeke lucked out by having an avatar Ymir could use nearby.
2. She's not exactly a slave. Zeke is a retard and gets almost everything else wrong, so that's fairly likely.
3. She was ordered to save him by someone. Possibly in the future or past, via paths shenanigans.

>Black haired parent
>Blonde offspring
EHbros...

This. Fags trying to ignore the part where Zeke said
>We can do the rumbling after we euthanize everyone
>They're not mutually exclusive
And Eren said fuck that

Good night.

>eren is rei/Lilith who surpassed time and look after historia/shinji

*ahem*Zeke*ahem*

Eren ordered her to save him so we could reach this chapter. At this point I think it's valid to assume everything is going to happen according to an even further future Eren's keikaku.

The worst thing is that the only people who genuinely love her and give her a semblance of happiness always end up vanishing from her life without leaving anything behind but memories. Even if the kid is Eren's and there's more than just friendly affection between them I can see why she'd be depressed right now.

>speedreading
Did you forget about zeke who has a black haired parent

How can Marlowe possibly be this stupid?

Attached: Hitch and Marlowe.jpg (1066x1600, 569K)

He won't, so don't worry.

Attached: 3hke793unmi31.png (2518x1024, 225K)

Attached: 1498938156319.jpg (750x905, 192K)

>Historia: "Oh damn it, I overdid it again!"
Does she have a habit of being physically abusive?

Attached: 1557037450888.jpg (1338x1000, 157K)

>they ars still trying

Plus the euthanization could theoretically be undone later by Eren and a titanized Historia.

If the baby in her womb dies as a result of Zeke's command though...

*EHcuck

Poor Hitch, all she wanted was a Marlowe BF and an Annie BFF.

Attached: 1565395550600.jpg (428x600, 33K)

A life without period though...

>titanized historia
She doesn’t have to be a shifter too which give eren 100% control over the coordinate (like Dina)

Dina had superior royal genes.

Attached: Hitch's awesome boobs.png (119x222, 61K)

I think Eren's idea for messing with Zeke's command is going to result in the command only applying to titanized Eldians across space and time and explain why they don't have reproductive organs.

>imagine not wanting to lick your wife period

No, faggot. Just because the baby's hair isn't colored doesn't mean it's blonde. The man's hair isn't colored either, so by that logic it isn't Eren.

Attached: hitch's slutty boobs.png (136x525, 150K)

>Male
Of course

This was a great fucking chapter, solely based on the fact Yea Forums is still talking about it in snk threads several days after realease, where they usually revert to shipper and waifu posting not two threads after

Attached: Hitch's amazing boobs.png (269x439, 191K)

He won't but I hope he at least gets to die without being overwhelmed with regrets like his father did and his grandfather will.

Guys.. I want to see that scenery

Attached: Hitch's unbelievable boobs.png (335x575, 391K)

He's satisfied with the scenery

Attached: cascavictim2.jpg (328x304, 36K)

>Before dying, Marlowe thought Hitch was sleeping
>She was actually waiting for him
Not fair, MHbros.

>titanized Historia
No go for Eren.
>baby in her womb dies
Absolute no go for Eren.

No matter the scenario, shit is all over if Eren lets it happen.

Attached: jean speechless.png (289x280, 91K)

>mikasa was inspired by casca
What did Isayama mean by this? Who will rape Mikasa into a drooling retard?

I think it's also the fact that a ton of us just didn't expect the onslaught of sheer autism from the EMcel catladies and left the board for a few days before coming back to have actual discussions. I've never seen anything like what happened to the threads the day the chapter dropped. Literally every single post was tagged by a falseflagger and a samefagger EMcel. The number of times I read "EHbros we've lose now I am become EMchad...LMAO" was insane.
I wasn't here for GR2.0 and I don't think Eren getting his head shot off was a huge surprise to anyone so the gabiposting was kind of expected. I think this was the biggest and most sudden outpouring of autism I've ever seen here, though, without a doubt.

Attached: 1567777946958.png (1366x768, 1.86M)

Attached: 1567291859784.png (350x350, 152K)

Is Mikasa's character going to be resolved as a baby factory for the asians?

Attached: jean boooooOOOOOOOOOFED.gif (256x248, 512K)

But late for that. You just gotta keep moving forward and push through the hell to get to whatever's on the other side.

Attached: 1567690446778.gif (345x509, 57K)

I bet Eren would've been able to stop the Eclipse.

Attached: d1d9ba6.jpg (590x1600, 326K)

Chad in the EAST

Which explain why eren is shown being desperate to stop Ymir. That was the other poster point. If he doesn’t care about the baby or historia, he could have let it happen and reverse it later with historia .(rumbling still happen because zeke needs to scare off the world)

It's probably because the whole PATHS shenanigans is very easy to misunderstand, so everyone is trying to get it straight in their head.

I can confirm that i left the threads the moment i saw the ant scans, i anticipated a lot of autism from that Mikasa panel, how bad it was?

Jeanjuro

I still want to believe Zeke didn't buy Eren's bullshit. He must know Eren is suffering too

Nothing he did was without a purpose.
In every single instance you just mentioned he either does those things or he allows the things he cares about to be destroyed.

It was REALLY fucking bad for a minute.
Like, maybe the worst I've ever seen.

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-023459.png (600x1024, 167K)

No such plot waiting for her, user. Historia already stole that for the last arc. If she goes to Hizuru she'll either rule or live out her days as a cat lady.

Don't think I can put it into words. You'll just have to check the archives. I think it would've been less aggravating if the people doing it knew English. But yeah ever other post was some form of falseflagging from an EMcel

>Obey his hated father after one love confession
He's a gullible fool and emotionally retarded when it's about his family

>Alma's hair

It was literally like 3 people just spamming the threads nonstop and the janitors refused to do anything about it. The poll results didn't even get dented.

Attached: results3.png (992x1120, 88K)

Eren is pre-uguu Guts plus.

Pretty bad. A bunch of EMfag appear out of nowhere shitposting about EM (possibly dumblr or reddit invading /snk/)

Which is why I found too forced that Eren didn't manipulate him more, Zeke was a brocon after all unless Eren couldn't help it because he hates people projecting on him, but his evil act didnt help him at all

See

>janitor delete family thread
>ignore EMfag posting
Fuck janitor

He didn't except his father as the wild card.

See

Funny thing is that this time the shipping autism right after the leaks and then the chapter came out (because of the scarf panel, let's be honest here), but subsided a few days later to leave room for actual discussion. There are some relapses every now and then but hopefully the threads will remain normal until next month.

I just looked on in disbelief. Like, you maybe expect it if they had a scene of Eren kissing her. Maybe you'd expect that kind of spam from people that ship EH were the baby to be confirmed as Eren's in the memory. But fucking hell. This was just pure lunacy. I think it didn't even have anything to do with the fucking scarf, I think it was just them being glad that we didn't see the pregnancy memory. Lots of people were anticipating that would happen in 121 so when it didn't, the EMcels went buckwild. Sad as hell but really it just fucking made the threads unusable.

Attached: 54510920_2206974546061780_8512045634392918564_n.jpg (640x640, 70K)

Does Eren seem just a bit too excited here?

Attached: eren eager.jpg (1066x1154, 1.14M)

*expect

You mean based and red pilled?

it just works

Attached: ED5ejDVVAAAGl5Z.jpg (680x421, 43K)

Believing EH won't happen is okay but why this obsession with EM? Is fucking depressing, just girls with social problems wanted to be noticed by a guy who has been ignoring them, it's sad to see because it reminds you to real life with all those girls with autism calling whores to normal girls that just happen to go with the man they like

Wew what a shitfest, although i can't deny is amusing to see this kind of behavior

Attached: 1561768942313 (1).jpg (255x278, 37K)

>anime cut this out
>anime cut eren smiling at historia
>anime cut historia desperately want eren to save Ymir
I wonder how araki will cope with this arc

Eren is a genocidal psychopath who is clearly being portrayed as the bad guy in all this. If he's the stand in for nationalism then this obviously isn't an endorsement of it.

EMbros....

Yeah, he hasn't forgotten the time Manlet beat him up

Attached: 1566198781263.png (551x409, 122K)

Judging from Zeke's look on that panel he knows his brother's in pain but he must have also acknowledged that he's too far gone to be talked into finding a solution that won't destroy mankind, so he's going through with his euthanasia no matter what.

They are going to have a panel soon, there they will confirm if they continue the anime or not but they don't seem too happy to continue it

>that last EMYH one
>mfw anytime I called this nexus of faggots out they'd spam replies about how EM IS A STRAIGHT SHIP STOP FALSEFLAGGING
>mfw I literally watched the "EHFURRIES JUST WANT TO FUCK MIKASA SO THEY CALL HER A DOG" poster spend two days trying to make his faggot meme happen and reply "retard" and "you're the falseflagger trying to make this happen admit it" whenever he got called out for it
It was stage 4 cancer and the best argument against universal suffrage I've ever experienced firsthand

Attached: 1567693140354.jpg (739x415, 24K)

Go to bed, Zeke.

>but why this obsession with EM? Is fucking depressing, just girls with social problems wanted to be noticed by a guy who has been ignoring them

Bingo.
>pic related

Attached: 1567712832688.png (336x422, 358K)

He was just trying to cheer her up

Yeah and with the euthanasia Eren can be "free" by stopping worrying about them. Id say Zeke is also doing it for him. Hell I doubt he will kill his brother, but he is gonna need to get rid of the other royals (Historia and the baby)

kek is there one with Hitler yet?

Yeah Lmfao I remember this one poster keep trying to share the poll in every thread to get the numbers leveled out but it wouldn't work. One of the posts literally started with
>"I don't really like this poll very much but do you guys want to reply to it?"

Attached: tumblr_9c6b87c76476bcad2314bd007fa60a46_2b473a46_500.png (500x494, 282K)

Speaking of things Araki cut out because they may have threatened EM:

This Manga created for japanese market no blond in them.

I miss Reiner.

Will Reiner get to experience any happiness before the end of this story?

Funny you say that, cause Isayama said excitement was exactly what Eren felt when he managed to understand Historia better after their first real talk, among other feelings like happiness and relief.
youtu.be/nIQOTVU2KQo

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-094043.png (2560x1440, 1.96M)

>believing Mikasa would ever call Hisu a whore
Opinion discarded.

Absolutely not

>best friends are blond
>Annie and historia are blond
>uncle ham are blond
Kek tho who isn’t into blonde?

EMfags call her a whore

I have one in spic

Attached: FB_IMG_1567928542171.jpg (335x251, 19K)

Yeah I guess it's funny in hindsight. It was absolutely exhausting while it was happening though. What made it worse was that literal brainlets were going off about TIME TRAVEL TIME TRAVEL because they were too muttbrained and retarded to understand the memory transfer.
At least I found that chill ErAnshipper. But definitely wouldn't experience the whole thing again.

Attached: 1567746911106.gif (500x281, 2.75M)

No, I literally mean the exact polar fucking opposite. I have no pony in the EH vs. EM war because "my ship" is dead and buried (pic related) so the threads were just insufferable fucking autism.

Attached: 1566253392680.jpg (680x680, 48K)

>Eren told himself to get up and save Armin from santa

>that picrelated
OHHHHH NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO

Attached: 8eD5BX.gif (320x180, 1.16M)

He is destined to fight Eren.
A fist fight, both naked on top of the head of a colossal titan while they destroy the whole world.

Attached: 1563328748098.png (409x409, 185K)

She has nice skin. All she need to do is losing weight.

But muh scarf

Attached: 1567585419052.jpg (510x531, 47K)

>who isn't into blondes?

I'm not actually. All of my exes are redheads or brunettes.
And yet, despite that, I consider Annie and Historia best girls.
Weird.

Rod could have used the excuse that he kept the royal family in deep hiding to protect them from invaders.

>Aaaaaand the plot talks are gone
It was fun while it lasted...

I stand by the EM vs EH poll not being all that meaningful. It wasn't very relevant to the new chapter. I only started posting it because it had 100+ votes.

REINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!

Does 2/10 wits Eren knows the colossal titans are facing inwards?

Attached: 1564533614732.png (832x868, 371K)

I replied this to you almost a week ago but I still think it'd be hilarious if we got a flashback within the pregnancy flashback when Historia asks Eren if it's his first time too, all the way back to the training days to show Eren actually boned Annie after their fight session.

Attached: 1567851731141.jpg (800x800, 534K)

This should be no better then.

It ebbs and flows. We have 200ish posts left ITT. Let's see how it plays out.

Really, the punch scene has much more meaning in the manga.

See now this is actually a good argument.
>"I don't trust any of you with my family's safety. I trust that all of our interactions will be completely above-board and that none of you will betray my trust."

>The rumbling activates
>The titans end up only marching inward and crushing Paradis until stopping at each other like a poorly designed computer program

Attached: 1567831273954.jpg (400x408, 162K)

/snk/ holds a meeting with all the posters joining the event. Imagine the sheer autism from that meeting

i only saw this one, but the potential is limitless

oh no

nice

I think it's good for us to be able to vent about the utter fucking lunacy that washed over these threads when the chapter dropped. Needs to be addressed.

GUYS. what if we all agreed individually that we will stop responding to shipping posts?

>192942726
Do you realize the irony if your post? You'd have to at least allow for metaposting about shipping itself

It's been a crackpot theory of mine for awhile that before the series ends, it will be revealed/heavily implied that something happened between them during their cadet days. Even Mikautistika could see there was a spark there, much like she could in Uprising with Eren and Historia.

This is heaven compared to threads a few days ago. Like it or not, EH is very likely plot so it's discussion doesn't inherently bother me.
It's the screeching shipper wars that make me want to vomit.

Attached: Erenmademedoit.png (968x1305, 854K)

>implying he hasn't already planned to order them to moonwalk the world to dust

I would beat unconscious all of the EHcels

It's been so long since I watched the anime that I managed to forget about that cut. I remember I was pissed off when I read the manga afterwards though. I don't even ship them. It was just good character interaction that added poignancy to their conflict and made Annie more three dimensional.

Attached: 1567101732198.png (243x200, 52K)

>t-that'll show them
Okay

Attached: 5bedabbf-4612-49d0-b781-b3c05dd10081.jpg (728x1097, 135K)

RUMBLE IT EREN, FUCKING DOOOOO IT

>Even then Eren would choose her before Mikasa
Based

>a fanatical pacifist who genuinely believed his people deserved to die also devised and built a superweapon to defend them with overwhelming force
i wouldn't worry about it

we also need Eren to order Grisha to tell young Zeke that he is disappointed in him

It's fine, anime is promotion for the manga, they just stick to action scenes to boost manga sells.

Yeah, it still pisses me off. Literally the only time we see her smile authentically in the entire series and *SNIP*

queen slampig

kek

>last chapter didn't have any EH at all
>muh plot
Cringe

>they just stick to action scenes

And it would have added quite a bit to the climatic action scene of the season.

>Karlcuck's influence on the FT is gone
>The FT can't simply just order them to turn around
Huh?

O no no no no no

She isn't fat, she's just pregnant

Your average anime consumer doesn't give a shit.

This chapter cemented EM as the true endgame ship, thanks Isayama for going back to the roots where all started (chapter 1)

Wait isn't this stuff that we see in the Marley arc in flashbacks?
I started rewatching the show with my best friend recently because he just got started with it and I remember wondering why this wasn't shown when we got through the training flashbacks. I feel like I went and checked the manga and found that it was shown in the flashbacks during the Marley arc. Did I just fucking imagine that and Bernstein Bear myself?

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-040318.png (2560x1440, 1.32M)

Except it very likely did if you aren't an autistic speedreader with an agenda: There is obviously a reason why Eren's POV and motivations have been obscured for 30 fucking chapters, and I don't think it's a coincidence that Historia's POV has also been omitted for most of that stretch as well.
It may not be plot in the end, but right now, it appears to be a STRONG possibility, regardless of whether or not your agenda will allow you to admit it and say it out loud.

Okay holy shit I didn't look up the chapter but I can tell from the artstyle that it's old Isayama. Dude FUCK that ugly gook Araki. That fucking autistic son of a bitch.

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-040235.png (2560x1440, 1.72M)

He still needs Zeke to turn them around.

the titans will turn 360 and walk away

no? just look at the art

Attached: 0097-007.jpg (1067x1600, 545K)

Slit your wrists you worthless threadshitting faggot

Attached: 1566998640188.jpg (600x366, 70K)

>that's the horrible future Grisha saw

So halfbloods can become titans too?

Attached: Reiner halfblood.png (865x496, 394K)

Yeah I know

No, they'll moonwalk

Attached: Wakanukun.png (1215x1215, 1.2M)

And if Zeke doesn't agree with him Paradis is dead either way. Shit might happen when he touches Ymir too.

kek
>Zeke stop Eren that fucking retard

EH are nothing at the exhbition
twitter.com/ShingekiKyojin/status/1169253586972209152?s=20

Next chapter will be another EM chapter, whether you like it or not

>Eren will wrap the scarf around Mikasa again
Based

Attached: 40538020564_97e848e023_b.jpg (708x1024, 182K)

Spin-off of Eren wagecucking to support his three children after a teen pregnancy forced him to let go of his dream of becoming a metal singer and was disowned by his father because of this while living a relatively normal and occasionally wacky, mostly because of his first born daughter, but generally happy life when?

Attached: daddy_suits_up_for_work.png (1500x1500, 325K)

Yes, it doesn't matter as long as you're Eldian, there's probably a strong gene that doesn't disappears no matter the generations

Okay, triggered EHcuck with no arguments.

>no interracial marriages allowed to be performed
Fuck Marley. Truly the most "globohomo for thee but not for me" culture of faggots on the planet. Hope to God Eren flattens all these subversive rats.

Attached: 1567434919774.jpg (560x572, 56K)

the eldian connection is most likely metaphysical rather than strictly genetic, not something that can be diluted by other admixture

>still thinking Isayama has 100% freedom with the ip
Just look at the lack of Zeke and Gabi

If you think that hand kiss was an EH scene, you're the biased one

Holy fucking Christ, could this be anymore cringe?

These fucking niggers. This is why fags unironically should not be allowed into positions of any degree of power.

>implying this was an EM chapter
EMkeks should just be put down atp desu

How likely is EH at this point, anons?
>99,9%

Your expectations will be doubly subverted when the colossals automatically begin rebuilding sections of the city the Marleyan destroyed. It'll turn out they're creators rather than destroyers, like the pro-Eldian counter-propaganda claimed.

Yeah, sure
This is Eren's wall btw, nobody posted it before for some reason

Attached: 20190907_163943.jpg (2268x4032, 954K)

Yeah keep dreaming with your scarf over your bearded face, you fat fucking lardbucket landwhale.

Why don't you actually read the fucking post, smoothbrain?
I don't give a fuck about EH except that it is almost certainly where the plot is heading.

Isayama directed

as the sequel to the full highschool au spinoff, naturally

These people should unironically be beaten to death for this cringe

Attached: 1567438880920.jpg (337x334, 17K)

You're going to say the opposite once it supports your argument.

>How likely is EH at this point, anons?

99.9% sounds about right. It would pretty much be an asspull at this point if Isayama goes in another direction.

Probably because the text at the bottom doesn't even mention Historia

>MUH SCARF
Jump off a cliff, you dumb autistic bitch.

Attached: 1567575849162.png (494x388, 194K)

Only this?

This is why you should limit to the author author only. Editors are pretty biased and annoying because they have deals with the anime product and the marketing, most of the misunderstanding are because of them. For example, as you said
>Gabi should have more presence in the exhibition, yet she is as present as fucking Boyegapon
>Zeke is important yes or yes but he is barely there because he hurts fans feelings
Like with that chapter 50, Isayama didn't comment on it (the ones commented by him has his own signature) the only thing he said is that Mikasa's eyes looked funny, yet in the exhibition there is a comment not made by Isayama "haha it looks like they are going to kiss! x3" Isayama and others are surrounded by this autism

Isayama decided to edit out the line that humanizes Annie? Yeah okay fag

Uh huh

Attached: 1566844160001.png (1280x6040, 2.03M)

There is just something about Historian I don't like. And please don't start with the EMfag or YHfag. I don't care and I'm not talking about EH but Historia as a person. She reminds me of the kind of woman that will make you discard your family and friends once she enters into your life. A manipulative kind of girl. Her discussion with Eren about worrying about Armin bothers me a lot. I personally don't like Arming but I wonder if Historia is really not affected by her trauma. Even the most heartless person will worry about the person impersonating her. It's just my opinion, anyways

t. newfag

>no mention of EH at the exhibition
>Isayama is asked about EH by fans, is openly confused
>target audience is japan
>mikasa foreshadowed since chapter 1
It doesn't look good for the cancer ship

Keep telling yourself that

>Zeke hurts peoples feelings

Why, you mean Levi getiing btfo?

No wonder he says shit like
>I wanted to write something to hurt people
and made a genocidal main character. AU Eren makes so much more sense now too.

Literally drive into a tree if you think some comic is even on the same plane of cringe as that live-action comic that plays itself completely straight, you fucking homo

Attached: 1567054703475.jpg (559x491, 207K)

>projecting this hard

Historia had a hard life and those were doing it mostly for Eren. In fact they were more worried about marleyans than about Historia, only Jean said something but deep inside they knew it was more comfortable to sacrifice Historia
Did they ever think about Eren's feelings for his brother and Historia? No, they rather think he was under control

Rumbling soon.

Attached: ED29dbGXsAADUS-.jpg (1710x2208, 359K)

>Isayama is asked about EH by fans, is openly confused
When?

>smoothbrain still thinks I have a horse in the EH vs. EM race

Okay, keep on speedreading, I guess...?

Attached: 1567371495480.jpg (504x720, 67K)

>n-no u
This coming from the fags who take "I've always you" as confirmation of their ship. I said it in last week's threads and I'll say it again. We'd pity you worthless wastes of skin if only you weren't so fucking autistic.

Attached: 1567491633254.jpg (1464x3000, 740K)

that's what an user said in the thread, I don't speak japanese how would I know?

No u

Attached: 20190906_080900.jpg (426x717, 217K)

based, c122 will be the final drop to destroy EHdditors

Mankasawhales hate when someone says something bad about their selfinsert

Attached: shingeki_no_accelerator.png (854x672, 596K)

You think that's where the plot is heading, it's mainly because you want to believe that. If you think it's too obvious, then ask yourself why others don't see it the way you do. They don't oppose EH simply because of ignorance but because they have given it their own interpretation just like you have done.

You are going to be driven into the deepest pits when the manga wraps up and you'll deserve every bit of it.

>samefagging
>at this hour

Attached: 1567698649713.jpg (540x581, 52K)

Post it

embros what can we do to convince Isayama to stop the EHtrain ?

Eren isn't even a nationalist (he just fucks whoever fucks with what he perceives to be freedom) and he's made quite clear that his nature wasn't the result of his environment either but an innate trait he had since he was born, which is true since he's been a freedom seeker ever since Armin showed him the book and he became aware that he was encaged. Zeke, as a pure product of his shitty environment, the shitty parenting he's experienced and the absence of decent adult figures in his life, cannot relate to someone like Eren in most ways. It's quite intriguing though that Eren once felt that they were alike, and I do wonder what he meant by that: is it because they were both firmly set in their respective ideologies and were ready to stop at nothing to accomplish their goals? Because Eren once felt the same way Zeke felt for a moment before getting snapped out of it by someone who later became a dear friend? Who knows.

How can someone be so mad if their ship is guaranteed canon?

Attached: 1562799859460.jpg (536x727, 288K)

That's not what I'm talking about. The scene I'm talking about happened even before the Marleyans came into picture

Historia is a person that she cannot care about anybody she doesn't have a genuine relationship, she may act as an altruistic person most of the time, but deep down she doesn't care, she had a life were she never received love in her childhood, and shewas forced to forget the only person who snowed her love, and just continue to lost the people she has genuinely loved

Hell yes fellow EMbro!
Dear EHfags, I used to be an EHfag myself but then I discovered this simple trick! Just chug motor oil until you lose your sight and you'll have dropped enough brain cells to realize that EMchads are the ones with the OTP!
Remember, we're still taking refugees but you better hurry up because our ship is getting full!

Attached: 1496231309578.png (610x738, 422K)

You can't claim to hate both sides but acttually hate only one.

I was in that thread, it was fake, just an user making shit up

Attached: e60d3a9c25032bb9092861248896e5f1.gif (320x240, 827K)

you just posted cringe, ehcel

>If you think it's too obvious, then ask yourself why others don't see it the way you do.
Because you're a fucking projecting dipshit that couldn't read the series for what it was and kept seeing yourself in the characters. The rest of us assumed EM was endgame through the s2 finale until it fucking wasn't. Then uprising happened and the pregnancy was revealed, and we've followed along while you autistic speds are clinging into your pathetic self-obsession.

Attached: 1567696816113.png (319x371, 157K)

Seething occurs when someone calls their kveen a whore.

>see this
how will you beg for your life?

Attached: 1526487739392.jpg (600x1000, 207K)

Not him but EH could happen or not, those are the options, you are just forcing EM for no reason

Emfags are pathetic.

>for no reason

Attached: future mikasa.jpg (1054x350, 212K)

why are you lying like that ?

Then that makes her personality contrast with Eren's . We see from the flashbacks, that even when Eren disliked Historia, he desperately wanted to go out in the snow to find her

Mikasa killing Eren? So you complain to that Anniefag yet we have to believe your cringe and abusive EM will happen? Fuck your autism

Self awareness, user.

Well i don't consider that Ova canon, but remember that at that time Eren had a heavy hero complex

I heard about the Isayama being confused when asked of EH. Is it really true??

Reminder that Eren isn't influenced by anybody which means his conversation with Falco was just him.
Reminder that Eren could easily reverse the euthanasia plan but when Zeke ordered Ymir he panicked and went nuclear.

>t. EMcel trying to use that line on anyone else
Nibba can't even come up with a single original thought and goes out talking about cringe. No wonder you fags worship a literal guard dog.

Attached: 1544616098220.jpg (1610x1536, 263K)

Man the author of this thing is actually completely fucking nuts. Can we just talk about that for a moment? I mean I'm sure its been done to death already but holy FUCK. He had it in the bag. An edgy shonen about fighting retarded giants with cool fight scenes. And it turns out all that shit we thought would be the main point of the anime was just the fucking prequel, the appetizer, for the amount of philosophical and political batshit insanity that would come after. If he just did something normal he could have milked his manga for ages just with cool titan fights but he just went fucking balls to the wall nuts and went in a completely unexpected direction. Can you imagine the balls it would take to do something like that when literally no one expects it? It's just crazy for me to imagine that. It seems like such a huge risk.

Ask Isayama or Kawakubo,comfirm it now much easier

Fuck you faggot. Because of you the thread is back to talking about muh xfags.

blatant lie.

>Post yfw Eren gets away with LITERALLY everything.
But he propably won't.

Attached: 1546424115978.png (533x941, 314K)

Do you actually think if that was true EMfags/YHfags wouldn't spam it to death?

see

Kek, I'm not that user (but I'm the one who replied to EAfag), but there's no denying that the scarf scene is going to happen again. Platonic or not.

Attached: 1566319944835.png (338x600, 160K)

>he thinks Eren really hates Mikasa

I thinks that's more reason for EM to spam it. I think it has to do with the fact that not to many people know about it or language barrier

I don't you literal, actual retarded person. Eren can bang whoever the fuck he wants. I am saying that the current plot and themes make EH seem infinitely more likely than EM to anyone looking at it with sober eyes.

I heard not too many people consider EH a thing in Japan unlike here in the West. Is that a good or bad thing since culture matters and dialogues can be interpreted based on our culture

reminder, there's only one way this can possibly end

Attached: genocide.jpg (1066x2136, 1.4M)

Not really. Nips are too beta for a good discussion but if you go to 2ch you will find the same conclusions about EH.

He has "fuck you" money now and whatever he creates next will also be a huge moneymaker, at least out of the gate. I wish more guys in his position would follow suit and take huge risks.

Most shifters aside from Eren and Frieda were seen using weapons to injure themselves cleanly: regularly biting yourself till blood comes out requires some serious determination and pain tolerance, which all the members of the first Manlet squad acknowledged when they tried to do the same.
We also see shifters like Pieck handle pain pretty poorly when we've seen Eren shrug off stuff like having several limbs severed at once or know about him sawing off his own leg in Marley.

Attached: 0117-007.jpg (1066x1600, 566K)

user, have you heard the saying that people will always choose a narrative that suits them or are in accordance with their bias. Also there is a saying that when you're hopeful/nervous about something, everything you look at starts supporting your nervousness/hopefulness. What I'm trying to say is that EH is not the only way for the plot to go. Maybe you surround yourself with people who consider it so but try and see other's perspective. As SNK is as of right now. The story has more than 10 paths to follow and it will make sense

Nigga, I'm a moonfag, i have sources for interviews, and a friend in the exhibition, that interview you are talking about doesn't exist, this the "Eren was influenced in his conversation with falco" all over again

>filtered

Why does the anime cut everything that makes the (probably) most popular character of the series more human?

>>Isayama is asked about EH by fans, is openly confused
>discord EMwhale is so new that she doesn't know that this was user posting made-up shit
Sasuga.

Attached: dontlaugh.png (1089x1080, 1.26M)

I bet you won't say that when fujos say its okay to ship

how popular is it to dye your hair blonde in japan?

Cause they ship erwl, notice how even LE marketing almost disappeared

Not him but of course. He destroyed ErwL by fucking Erwin up and then BTFO'd Manlet in a literal sense.

I mean, sure, there are other ways it could go. Isayama could flashback asspull ErAn into existence if he really wanted to FFS.
But he has spent the last 30 chapters obscuring the POVs of Eren and Historia, and making her pregnant, and having Eren obsess over protecting her, AND injecting a bunch of themes about family.

In the first place, what the flying fuck does that have to do with what i posted?
And to answer your question, is not popular, only among some groups of people, is actually looked down specially by schools

Why the fuck do Armin VA ship EM so bad that she cried during episode 12 of season 2

It's just filtered garbage. I don't give a fuck about you. As long as your shit is filtered I am happy and like to remind you from time to time.

>Armin VA ship EM so bad that she cried
>she

Well there's your problem.

When did you notice you were witnessing a masterpiece and probably a remembered classic, Yea Forums? How did you react?

Attached: Mercury_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.png (1435x1080, 1.92M)

Because it's very popular here in America, especially among women. You might be surprised how few Americans actually have natural blonde hair, I believe it's only 10%. I'm wondering if a Japanese audience would actually be OK with a blonde haired foreign girl winning the MC

How is being a "she" a problem??

I read the prototype oneshot not long after getting into the manga, so I always anticipated some heavier political themes would be added to the story--like the titans were experimental WMDs left over from a global conflict, or whatever. But the actual execution has gone far beyond my expectations. I'm not going claim SnK is high literature, but it's getting hard to describe how different the back half of the manga is to non-readers (who usually think it's a guilty pleasure/mindless action story) without sounding like a pretentious faggot.

>Eren hasn't kissed Historia in the last 4 years - objective fact

OH NO NO NO EHBROS

Literally all the VAs except for Kaji and Kamiya are fucking shippers

So you do the same with fujos?

I wonder what she will do when chapter 112 comes out

The throne room coup during Uprising. One of the most kino scenes in any anime I've ever watched.

Women are nuts, thats why

My point was that women often get overly emotional about nonsensical shit.

I saw Kamiya comment on episode 12 season 2. The guy/girl is really funny. He said that Eren needs to calm down or else Mikasa wipp ditch him for a more matured person...hahaha

I hope she cries

SnK created for japanese by japanese artist.That's why Mikasa is there.

>Be me
>Don't ship EH
>Suddenly my post is quoted along EMfags posts
>When fujos say shipping is okay the filterfag is not there
It's just the antiEH group you brought using EM as an excuse to hide but those are pretty much fujos or yurifags being cowards

Attached: sjkXjyK4_400x400.png (400x400, 294K)

I mean, he's foreign too though. Eldians are Europeans.

Sexist

yeah. shipfags are no different.

Libtard

One good, plausible theory amongst all the crap in this thread

>like to remind you from time to time.
If you need to remind it everytime that means you didn't filter shit

Attached: Jeanbo.png (682x708, 483K)

>I called a sexist a sexist why isn't he recoiling and apologizing

>a cute Annie I don't have

yoink.exe

Attached: 1567037845553.jpg (1024x983, 463K)

I saw a live performance of Eren apologizing about Mikasa's scar by kaji and Yui and scripted by Isayama. It seems like Isayama is rushing to finish SNK, he isn't bothered to include somethings in the story

Yeah, I'm sure I will see you saying the same with fujos

>everytime
Can you read, you dumb faggot? Besides, it's still filtered, I just see 4 in a row within 2 minutes and know it's one faggot like you.

ANNIE is for..

Dude post the source or shut up and stop embarrassing yourself.
The whole idea of Isayama being "confused" by EH doesn't even make sense. Even as joke, it's not like anyone in Japan would have even thought of asking him to dedicate three fake previews to Stacystoria and virgin Eren interacting, but he went out of his way to do it anyway.

Based

Lol. Mikasa is a fucking hafu. She's not a Japanese for the actual Nips.

Who fucking cares what you think? You both are shit and mods treat you with care because faggots get special treatment. If mods were honest most of you would have had a lifetime ban by now, you worthless fucking cunts.

How the fuck did you miss that one?

Attached: Best Girl leaning.jpg (675x1080, 107K)

>b-based
Based samefag.

The anime only has one more season. Maybe he's rushing so the anime can fit everything.

Someone said the anime does about 1.5 chapters per episode. That means we'd be up to episode 20 of season 4 right now, with only 4 more (maybe 5 more) episodes left. And this involves establishing lots of new characters, and greatly expanding the lore, so it's not something you can rush either.

Or maybe Isayama just doesn't give a fuck, and will put out as many chapters as he likes.

Who hurt you??
Why are you so aggressive over a pairing.
No wonder this sub will always be toxic

...going home to see her dad.

Attached: 1567036099803.jpg (850x461, 179K)

Post source plz

Kek

Yep, EH maybe

Dude you don't realize the contradiction?
>I quote you to remind you everytime I filtered you
Don't blush

It will help to chanel her anger inside Armin. Can't wait.

I'm just asking you to post a source or stop talking about something you have no source for, user. Can you do it, or not?
>??
Maybe you're the one who needs to relax.

I dunno, shut up.

Attached: 1567040845980.png (315x253, 68K)

Blond blue eyed white girl is superior to Asian.EH is

There is nothing wrong with fujo ships though, obvious shipfag aka Ymirpedo

I'm surprised no one mentioned that the representation of the titan paths coming together within the compressed time-space looks a lot like a tree, aka Yggdrasil, the tree of life. Isayama borrowed more than just names and some concepts from the Norse mythology, but gave it a better spin than "angry bearded guys with axes".

I'll filter this whole fucking thread!

Attached: ywymYid.jpg (1440x810, 96K)

Are you really using fake previews as confirmation for EH?

DO IT EREN
REMIND THEM ALL

Attached: 1565207888182.jpg (680x383, 23K)

it was discussed already when 120 dropped

Either attack or cart. Attack because it'd be best for a revolutionary reformist or cart because I'd give all my friends piggyback rides and make Bogdanoff faces at them while mouthing stupid inside jokes in a titan voice.

>animated Porco Titan
As much as I sometimes hate WIT, this will fucking tank the final season if it's not done by people that have built up experience animating Titan fights for years. I was really looking forward to seeing this nugga in fights with Eren...
Why does the nip anime industry have to be so damn gay?

Based and Bogpilled

No, I'm not. Can you actually read?

>tfw half thread is filtered

Attached: 121342135345634.gif (500x281, 932K)

Be a slave to the future then

If you just said that, then there will be no problem

Women are stupid, emotional, and irrational creatures that get led by feels rather than reason.

>Who hurt you
>this sub
>toxic

Attached: 1522256195310.jpg (992x994, 86K)

based

I'm just seething over the fact that the Annie smile was cut from the show and it isn't going to show up in the Marley arc like I assumed it would. I'm not even an anniefag.

You still didn't post the source, though. And that's like the third time you've been asked to.

Can't do anything to threaten EM, bro.
>t. Araki

There's no source, she'll just continue to say she doesn't know Japanese

Attached: 1566245727442.png (622x607, 408K)

SnK is deficit project for WIT.Production costs are too expensive.

Female titan for the chance to access Annie's memories

Most rational EHfags have already quietly dropped their crackship.

Yet you look down on Mikasa for being manlier than Shitstoria.

>Mikasa
>Rational

So why did you mention it?

I don't think you know what that word even means.

Attached: 1560890632420.png (700x977, 1.23M)

EHfags cause much controversy themselves at 2ch

Ask Isayama or Kawakubo now.

Will he actually kill a good portion of humanity before dying? What a madlad.

non-Eldians aren't humans

Attached: 1567887531413.png (646x221, 119K)

If you think Historia's POV is the puzzle to make EH canon, wait till chapter 1 Mikasa's "see you later" is revealed or Kruger's save Mikasa,Armin and everyone. Or wait till Eren reveals the reason why he did what he did in 112. Minds are going to go bonkers. Lmao

Because the question was about Isayama's awareness of EH as a ship, not about whether the fake previews focusing on them confirmed or debunked anything in canon. Did you miss the
>Even as a joke
part?

Not him but I don't think you do either if you consider Mikasa the kind of person to be driven by logic rather than feelings.

Majority rule, mud blood.

Yeah yeah and Sasha was a whore.

Attached: 84235746785.png (716x589, 248K)

>paragraph-long trolling in a dead thread

Your 70 IQ is showing again, user.

>this is the epitome of ratonality

Attached: tumblr_96772449e3d320942e03b7935bf204f6_c306e39c_1280.jpg (1079x865, 160K)

Those are still the birgger mysteries than the mind of some pregnant woman

You don't have to hesitate about asking Isayama or Kawakubo If you believe in EH

She still is. She already accepted the worst in Eren while even Armin is still in denial.

Hisu's pregnancy made me remind the movie ''mother!" by Darren Aronofsky...

Don't put words in my mouth, I never considered Historia rational either.

And all I was saying that Mikasa is more rational than her.

calm down achmed

Man, this was a shit thread. Last for Jeanbo?

Attached: 01e0a10a482a0668b2dcc7da806892a4.jpg (846x1200, 186K)

all you niggers need to realise "that scenery" is the last page of the manga, the one isayama showed all of us. WE AS THE READERS have seen "that scenery" already. Now it's all about Eren wanting to get there, because - just like us - even he doesn't know how.

Headcanon

Attached: a434802411313577ee0baddca774a7ef.jpg (811x1200, 161K)

Mikasa's husband looks so cute

this, EHfags are hated everywhere outside of this delusional forum/4channel

Jean is best boy. If only Mikasa could see that...

Attached: 1da1155438da6499d377e61e9daaf563.jpg (800x725, 99K)

When you're #1 everyone is a challenger.

Attached: 1566165929299.png (3000x1686, 935K)

At least he'll get his cute harem in Hizuru. Hopefully.

Attached: f96107de18d98cdc7de54c12fcf7eeb2.jpg (689x1020, 108K)

As a very insightful little nigglet once said: "If niggas ain't mad at you then you're doing something wrong."

But, user, EM is hated here.

What a chad.

Attached: 58468583_163950584617763_5812946351431446494_n.jpg (1080x1350, 181K)

>innate trait
Just because he think that's the case doesn't mean that it's true.

That user was talking about everywhere outside of here though, no?

Mikahaven btfo

Has there been a time outside of his childhood pre-Armin's book where his freedomfaggotry didn't exist? Would a single book also really be enough to make a child willing to dehumanize and kill other people without a second thought?
What implication are you trying to make, here?

This

>Seething this hard

Everything is hated by someone, some people do like EH outside of /snk/, so I don't get your point either.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (547x720, 107K)

I'm sorry, that Boondocks quote was just a cheeky reply to what I thought was a pretty stupid comment. Don't look too much into it.

Oh ok.

He's just so cool.

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 12K)

Looks like Jeanchads win in the end.

Attached: 67763556_420462151891112_1517680431649068748_n.jpg (685x685, 50K)

As they should

Attached: Jean.Kirschstein.full.1628844.jpg (600x600, 221K)

Mikasa is what Eren wants to be(connection, friendship, acceptance,) Historia is what Eren thinks he wants to be( power, strength)

You forgot to add selfish and edgy in Historia's

Attached: 9331a363f9f083ce8ab807e833681b02.jpg (1280x922, 102K)